NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:47 am

Daniel Carter/Sentinel-32 Yrs-Coast City

The moon had reached the apex of the sky for a while now, as midnight had come and was passing. I stepped closer to a piece of industrial property which was purchased by some no name industrialist which was found missing a head earlier this morning. Tracking the clues all the way here, the end of the road...lies just inside those industrial doors. News reports had been plagued by stories of a copy cat killer pretending to be Deathstroke. But I know his style, I know his tastes...and after twelve years of fighting the same man. I know him. He is very much alive, and even in my prison stripes, I managed to track him down. However, it was quite easy, when I enter this place. I am expecting Deathstroke to be expecting me. I walked through the doors, pushing them aside as my chains dragged against the cold concrete. This place has not been used in some time, but up ahead I could see the glow of computer equipment. And in a seat with his back facing me, sat Deathstroke, lightly tossing a combat knife in his right palm. His voice echoed throughout the wide walls.

"I knew you would find me, eventually. However, my point has been proven." He then stood up, now firmly holding the blade in his right hand as he took several steps closer to me, but still we were separated by a wide margin.

"You and I Daniel....we are not so different. You have spent more than a decade trying to convince yourself that you are better than I. And in minutes, I tore it all down. You have finally seen, that when the chips are down. You will steal life just as I do. Face it Daniel...those stripes suit you." I could feel Slade staring me down from behind his mask, expecting my facial expression to change somewhat. Some evidence that he is getting in my head. But my visage remained as stone. And his own was shrouded in shadows, speaking to where I could not clearly see him.

Until I finally broke the silence.

"Slade, this game is over. Our history ends tonight." He actually seemed pleased with the news.

"So, you have finally abandoned your crusade as a failed hero I take it? That will make things far more interesting." He finally said, stepping into the light and revealing his new armor.

I then closed my eyes, as I explained myself.

"No, I wont kill you. But do not confuse this, I want to. My hand is shaking with anticipation of digging this knife into you. But then, I go back to prison. Sentinel is not facing you now. Daniel is, but as much as I would relish it, your death serves me no purpose. Alive, my name is clean. And I can return to my own family." My eyes then shot open and I threw my fists out in front of me, entering a fighting stance.

"But alive is such a vague term, dont you think Slade? For example, a man can have no hands nor eyes and still be alive. Ready to lose the other one?" I taunted, Deathstroke did not take the bait. He threw down his weapons, the assault rifles, grenades and firearms all hit the dust covered floor, not out of rage, but out of a desire to settle the matter once and for all....which between us was the better of the other.

No more verbal jabs were traded, Deathstroke hurled his combat knife at me, I countered by throwing the stone I had carried with me, each projectile collided in mid air as we both shot forward at olympic level speeds. But, Deathstroke was faster, not simply due to his enhanced speed, but my own legs are chained together, limiting my movement.

Slade swept in front of me, delivering a powerful frontal heel kick, backed by more than sent me flying to the brutal pavement with more than 2,000 lbs of force. I could hear the sounds of several of my ribs snapping, as I was sprawled across the ground. Blood seeped from my mouth, as Deathstroke did not miss a single moment. However, neither did I and I swept up from beneath him and lifted him into a double leg take down. Forcing me to lift his body, far heavier due to his armor, and applying pressure to my recent injuries that I do not need, I roared in pain as I then threw his armored body back to the ground with the combined forces of my throw, gravity and his own acceleration due to his weight and armor, he smashed into the pavement hard enough to leave a small indenture in the concrete, causing some pretty massive head damage.

I then seamlessly began to wrap my legs around him and place his right calf in a calf crushing move. Immediately threatening to apply enough force to remove the use of a normal man's leg for the rest of his life, but Deathstroke will heal in time. Although not fast enough to save him. But the assassin did not panic, he swiftly pulled a pistol from his holster and fired several rounds above us, severing a chain which was suspending iron bars directly above us, attempting to crush me beneath them, I was forced to release the hold and roll out from under the falling iron weights.

The seconds was just what Slade needed. I threw myself up, and attempted to keep up the momentum in my favor, as I made a strong and quick right jab at Slade, he blocked the attack and struck at my eyes, blinding me, from there I could feel his armored hands clutch my skull, as he jerked my head violently and raked my face across a wall after slamming my face into the stone. Blood painted the wall as he drug my head like a cheese grater threw three powerful knee kicks into my chest, striking intentionally where I was already wounded, causing immense pain as my insides lit on fire.

Having few choices to break the grip on me, I threw out several elbow strikes in a backward motion, slamming my elbow just short of his throat. From my lower position and inability to gain leverage, it wont cause serious harm, but will interrupt his hold. Using four solid strikes, I slammed my right elbow into his upper chest, forcing him to stumble back, while I then stood up and turned around to face him, but the man recovered to quickly. And once more grabbed me, literally dragging me by the neck and slamming me down upon a work bench, holding me down with one hand, he used the other to activate a power saw, with which he intended to use as a guillotine. The sickening whirring sound reached my ears as he slammed the saw right atop my neck, stopped only by me raising both of my own hands and using my steel chains to shew the saw of the blade.

Burning sparks scorched my face but I pushed back against the blade and threw a powerful kick into him, sending him falling backwards. Throwing myself back onto my own feet, I opted for a move almost unique to Muay Thai and blitzed toward Slade as fast as I could, using the power of my legs to deliver the flying knee strike, using my knee as a spear, I almost broke my knee cap smashing it into the armored chest plate of an assassin. But the attack had achieved it's goal with the force of hitting him with a sludge hammer, throwing Slade back into hands reach of his own weapons, which he had dropped at the beginning of the fight.

Now irritated of the battle, Slade shot his single eye to his modified shotgun, scooping it up and holding it outstretched with a single hand, ready to kill me here and end everything, as his finger slowly constricted on the trigger.

"You lose...Daniel."

I instinctively slapped his wrist and began to disarm him, by using the barrel of the shotgun as a lever, It was not a difficult matter of robbing Slade of his weapon. And with control of it in my own hands, I held the weapon with both hands and aimed lower to my target, and at point blank ranges, I fired the weapon right into his left knee, the shot shattering sound exploding off the walls as Slade screamed in pain, I swiftly aimed the gun at his other knee, repeating the process. Stealing Slade's ability to stand at all. Then, delivered a swift round house kick straight into his chest, laying the wounded assassin down flat on his back as I now stood over him.

The silence settled in quickly, as I bent down lower, and removed his mask, looking him dead in the eyes. Filled with unrestrained hatred of me, and of himself...for not killing me here today.

"It's over Slade." I announced, as blood seeped from his armor and soaked the pavement around him, I rose just in time to see the authorities arrive. Finally responding to the 'Anonymous Tip' I sent them.

Breaking through the doors, they flowed into the room like wasps, as they surrounded Deathstroke. Several of them met my own gaze, as I allowed myself to fall on my own butt, too exhausted from the fight to stand any longer.

As I sat there and observed the officers take Slade into custody, no doubt ensuring he would receive medical attention I could not help but smile past my blood stained face.

With the end of Deathstroke's freedom, my own freedom would be restored.
Last edited by The Rebel Alliances on Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:49 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:- Snip -

When Nightmare spoke to him, a mixed reaction occurred from within him, he began to ask inwardly who this entity was, why it spoke to him, and what it wanted; Alt-Asumar chuckled as he transmitted his voice by telepathy "Well, It seems that Nightmare finally makes an appearance, If we couldn't remember about you during your attack on Earth then we both would have some horrible memory problems eh?" Alt-Asumar asked with a smirk on his face, having remembered the time when Nightmare attacked Earth and kept the majority of the Heroes distracted did he launch a vain yet relentless assault upon Kilian "I still feel the burns from Talak on that day, and trust me, I'm out for blood." Alt-Asumar began to speak, his voice dripping with venom at the thought of the Roth Family, his hatred for them reaching unparalleled heights, something that Alt-Asumar assumed that a being like Nightmare would understand.

"Stop talking, I know you hate Roth but you inhabit my body in a mutual relationship while you slowly regain power, but your body is forever sealed within my essence, so I can expel you from my body with a simple thought and still maintain your powers." Turning to Nightmare, Asumar stared at the entity with a small amount of trust towards the entity, this was due to his assault upon Earth that he had been led to believe (Alex's Infinity Gauntlet) that Nightmare was the raw impersonation of Darkness, even beyond Alastir's own capabilities "Make no mistake Nightmare, I remember you perfectly from your attack on Earth and I must admit that your power is indeed impressive but my trust for you is lacking, so why don't we cut to the chase already and you tell me what you want and what you could offer me in return." Asumar said, staring at Nightmare with a neutral expression.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:02 am

"It's very simple Asumar. You see, I'm aware of your little scuffle with Killian. And I know you're going to make the same boneheaded choice now you made then. You're going to go after him, he's going to get annoyed and twitch his finger. That means you die. Again." The semi-stable Nightmare said. "I'm going to keep you alive. I can survive complete Molecular destruction. You... Clearly you can't. I need a host body far less... Damaging on mine. That's where you come on. I keep you alive. I get to heal up." Nightmare said surrounding Asumar as a puddle whilst making a face. "I mean... You could always ignore me and go find Killian by yourself... You know... The same guy who nearly killed your gods and friends with one hand behind his back? You're not known for making smart choices, so how about you make one for a change?" He asked. To Nightmare, Asumar was a means to an end. First chance he got, he was leaving to go find Alex, but playing on Asumar's feelings was probably the best way to get himself fixed up.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:31 am

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
Hector Blake/The Blue Lantern-28 Yrs-Undisclosed Location

I listened to Ju'lee's advice I found myself agreeing with her. As we continued down the facility, I once more found the lack of multiple minions of some sort uneasy. And the nagging thought on why they would collect so many metas in one place, I could not seem to figure out. I pushed it from my mind at the moment, as it would be revealed in time, and we were both interrupted as we happened upon a large room. The room was a large circle in shape, with white walls and white well, everything. I took a breath.

"Why is it always White?" I asked to no one in particular.

It was then that two rooms opened up ahead of us. One door to the left and right, and from each one, an alien appeared. From the right door on Ju'lee's side, the woman was dressed in a red and black uniform complete with a cape and a mask. Blonde hair and a ravenous scowl were etched on to her features. Upon her chest, was a insignia which resembled the same type of writing which was used in my Blue Lantern and Ju'lee's green. In fact, she glowed with a red aura around her, and seemed to be a Kryptonian.

The one on my side, was some blue alien being, with a yellow uniform. The being held two melee type weapons in his hands and I could not tell if he was male or female. But, it was clear that whoever it is is a Yellow Lantern.

But what are Lanterns doing here?

As if to answer my question, the blue alien began to speak in a masculine voice.

"Well, you look surprised...you should not be. You world is home to a large ratio of super powered beings. It is a raw untapped pool of potential power for those looking for recruits. You must have many questions, such as why I am working with a Red Lantern, when I should be pulling her spine out. But, those will have to wait until just before I kill you."

The Red Lantern did not seem very talkative, instead unleashing a primal roar and blitzing toward Ju'lee using Kyrptonian speed.

I turned to my own fight, as the Sinestro Corpman used the power of fear to empower his weapons. I then formed my own Hope Energy and crafted my own blades. Knowing I was about to get my first real test.

Julie frowned at her opponent. Words would be wasted on this primal beast wearing the skin of a lantern. Red Lanterns were either mindless or little more than slaves to rage. They powered their constructs with hatred and anger. They were strong. Plus, this one seemed to be a Kryptonian. Which meant there was extra strength with which could be used to smite the Martian. Their rage made them dangerous, their red lantern beams could break through her constructs due to the rage impurity and this one was the same species as the man who what known for being powerful. In short. This was going to be tough.

Thankfully, Red Lanterns were not known for their tactical thinking. Julie allowed her opponent to phase through her, the red Lantern letting out a confused grunt as her target was not breaking in her hands. Then the Martian spun around to lift her above her head and slam the Kryptonian into the ground face first. She followed this up with a forceful kick to her side. The punishing sound of the kick impacting her target was what she expected to hear, but instead the martian was flung into a wall and through a few more. She made sure to quickly recover, only for a double handed upwards punch to the face, sending her flying through the ceiling.

The Green lantern grunted, then went invisible. Her oppenent looked up in rage. "Coward..." She growed out through her teeth, only to feel a green beam propelling her back in the direction she had just came from. She grunted as she was sent flying back. She then proceeded to stop, now pushing forward despite the beam. To which Julie sped towards the Red Lantern and punched her in the face with a sickening and loud crack that sounded more light lightning. Her opponent fell back. Then came another punch. Then another. Then another. Then a flurry of punches. Julie getting frustrated.

"Why. Won't, You. Just. Go. Down!" She spoke. About to unleash a final and devastating punch before her left hand was grabbed and she was forced down by considerable strength. She could feel it almost snap off. She bit her lip to prevent herself from crying out in pain.

"You little green idiot." Spoke the Red Lantern, rage in her eyes. Julie saw the ring pointing at her face and realized she was going to have to do something drastic. Suddenly with a flash she formed a blade with her ring and used it to cut off her own arm. Her ring hand then came down upon her opponent in a punch, no doubt surprised, as she blasted down with green energy and used the force of her punch. The Red Lantern got up, staggered by the force, about to mount a counterattack when she found the Martian had telekinetically hurled her own blood into the eyes of her enemy.

Next she went for her opponents ears while she was blinded. She pressed her ring against her foes ears and made in produce a small yet powerful explosion. The Red Lanterns eyes were suddenly ringing, her super hearing now rendered null as she was both blind and deaf, though neither were permanent. And then Julie just whaled on her. Punch after punch after punch. Kicks and blasts from her ring.

Her opponent did not have the time to clean her eyes of blood. Had no idea what was going on apart from the constant pain all over her body as Julie delivered blows that would have obliterated steel like a nuke would play dough.

Finally, the last blow to the broken Lantern was a punch to the stomach, causing her opponent to fall limp from it. Julie exhaled, letting her opponent fall. She felt slight guilt at having to use such brutal methods, but she had hardened slightly over time. I could have killed her. Lethal force is authorized against Red Lanterns after all...

She turned back to her partner, wondering how he fared. Her arm was healing back, now pretty much fully healed.
Last edited by Charmera on Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:58 am

Charmera wrote:-snip-

Valancy Stirling

She grinned widely as Katie cried out in delight. Stepping in, she said, "Thanks, Katie!" handing the plate to Katie so that she could begin consuming the cookies, seeing the delight in her friend's eyes.

"Hello Cora! Nice to meet you too. " Val said, offering a warm smile. Would you like some?" she asked, swiping a few cookies and holding them out to the girl.

"And of course, we need the milk too!" Valancy said, remembering. Rushing back, she grabbed the rest of the cookies and a gallon of milk, along with a few glasses, stepping back in moments later. Pouring herself a glass of milk, she sipped it and then bit into the warm, soft cookies, closing her eyes shortly in bliss. They never got old.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:27 am

Cora relaxed a bit when she heard Valancy's kind words and tone. Her warm smile helped as well. Cora was amazed that she had met two nice people. She had never really had friends and the world had always been hostile to her. She smiled grateful and reached out tentatively for the cookies. "Thank you" She said, taking a bite of one of them slowly. Despite not really needing to eat, being an android, Cora was amazed at how good the cookie tasted. It was warm and gave her a comforted feeling she wasn't used to. "These are very good." Cora said to Valancy. She wasn't sure how Katie's neighborhood would react if she discovered she was an android. She was worried she would hate her or be scared like the others had.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:47 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:"It's very simple Asumar. You see, I'm aware of your little scuffle with Killian. And I know you're going to make the same boneheaded choice now you made then. You're going to go after him, he's going to get annoyed and twitch his finger. That means you die. Again." The semi-stable Nightmare said. "I'm going to keep you alive. I can survive complete Molecular destruction. You... Clearly you can't. I need a host body far less... Damaging on mine. That's where you come on. I keep you alive. I get to heal up." Nightmare said surrounding Asumar as a puddle whilst making a face. "I mean... You could always ignore me and go find Killian by yourself... You know... The same guy who nearly killed your gods and friends with one hand behind his back? You're not known for making smart choices, so how about you make one for a change?" He asked. To Nightmare, Asumar was a means to an end. First chance he got, he was leaving to go find Alex, but playing on Asumar's feelings was probably the best way to get himself fixed up.

Asumar's face fell to a frown as Nightmare expected him to go off and fight against Kilian once more, he honestly didn't care for Kilian at all, the priority now being his emotionally scarred Son, he knew for a fact that if he didn't stop Ryuichi, he would go and fight Kilian once more to regain his revenge "As of now Nightmare, Roth is no longer my concern, my Will has implanted all of Ryuichi's memories of his fight with Kilian within myself and I see that he is arrogant with pride as I had been beforehand, he has the nerve to say that he is entirely divine while he is only a mere conduit of the Speed Force. I know that my son has been scarred both physically and mentally, so I need to do my duty as a father and watch over him for the time being." The Elder Masaki Stated, his intention to protect and train his son was showing itself, Asumar had abandoned his ambition to kill Kilian Roth, but that didn't mean his hatred for the man was gone. Asumar's eyebrow arched up as if he had gotten interested in Nightmare's offer, most likely hinting that there could be a deal cut between the two "As for telling me about how my friends were nearly killed, you've gained my attention, so why don't you explain your proposition, I'm curious." Asumar replied with a smirk on his face.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:59 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:"It's very simple Asumar. You see, I'm aware of your little scuffle with Killian. And I know you're going to make the same boneheaded choice now you made then. You're going to go after him, he's going to get annoyed and twitch his finger. That means you die. Again." The semi-stable Nightmare said. "I'm going to keep you alive. I can survive complete Molecular destruction. You... Clearly you can't. I need a host body far less... Damaging on mine. That's where you come on. I keep you alive. I get to heal up." Nightmare said surrounding Asumar as a puddle whilst making a face. "I mean... You could always ignore me and go find Killian by yourself... You know... The same guy who nearly killed your gods and friends with one hand behind his back? You're not known for making smart choices, so how about you make one for a change?" He asked. To Nightmare, Asumar was a means to an end. First chance he got, he was leaving to go find Alex, but playing on Asumar's feelings was probably the best way to get himself fixed up.

Asumar's face fell to a frown as Nightmare expected him to go off and fight against Kilian once more, he honestly didn't care for Kilian at all, the priority now being his emotionally scarred Son, he knew for a fact that if he didn't stop Ryuichi, he would go and fight Kilian once more to regain his revenge "As of now Nightmare, Roth is no longer my concern, my Will has implanted all of Ryuichi's memories of his fight with Kilian within myself and I see that he is arrogant with pride as I had been beforehand, he has the nerve to say that he is entirely divine while he is only a mere conduit of the Speed Force. I know that my son has been scarred both physically and mentally, so I need to do my duty as a father and watch over him for the time being." The Elder Masaki Stated, his intention to protect and train his son was showing itself, Asumar had abandoned his ambition to kill Kilian Roth, but that didn't mean his hatred for the man was gone. Asumar's eyebrow arched up as if he had gotten interested in Nightmare's offer, most likely hinting that there could be a deal cut between the two "As for telling me about how my friends were nearly killed, you've gained my attention, so why don't you explain your proposition, I'm curious." Asumar replied with a smirk on his face.

"He IS divine. Last I checked, your divines were beaten within an inch of their lives when he was using one hand while standing perfectly still. You're right. He's not divine, he's beyond that. You can't hurt him, you can't stop him. He's no longer just a simple conduit for the Speed Force. He IS the Speed Force. He is motion given form. And he's slowly losing his mind." Nightmare explained. Killian was too powerful to engage directly. "Here's the deal. While I'm healing, You get to use my powers. Which are all quite formidable. However. Do your best to avoid conflict with Killian. Kid's more powerful than most gods and his mental state is getting worse. As even though I can pull your atoms back together, or make new ones, I'd rather not have to scrape you up from across space and time. The good news is, he's not antagonistic. In fact you idiots were the ones who attacked an Abstract level being and expected to win. Yeah. You'd think as long as you've been alive, you'd have known better. Any questions?"

Hangar 18
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Hangar 18 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:22 pm

As Dabra and Beerus healed from their battle, new power shot across Dabra's mind. This was something he had felt before. He wasn't sure, but it felt like... it felt like Buu. He looked over to Beerus. The God of Destruction frowned, "So, you sense it as well...", he said, sighing as he continued, "I won't try to deter you from going after him, but please, try to restrain yourself. We now know what you are capable of, and it's something that even I struggled to stop, as much as I loathe admitting it. If it wasn't for Whis, things would have gotten ugly. The power we sense is not nearly at the level of the Second Unleashed State that you were at, so maybe Buu in his normal state for some.", the god said, running his chin, "Either way, try to restrain yourself, and don't even think of 'ascending' unless you know you're going to die if you don't."

Dabra nodded, teleporting away to find his brother. Whis looked over at Beerus, "Lord Beerus, don't you think it's dangerous to send him out like that? He could hurt himself, or a lot of other people.", the God's attendant said, with a concerned tone, "Why don't we wait on it, train a little more."

Beerus smiled as he threw himmself into a lawn chair, "He's a lot like me, you know that. If you tell him he can't do something, it simply makes him want it more. And at his level of power, he would've gotten to Buu whether we liked it or not. I just opted to take the path of least resistance, and chose to let him go with our blessing. Besides, we can always seal up that Second Form of his.", he said, as he began to trail off, "To be honest, I didn't even know that Buu and Dabra were even more powerful before they fought... him. I assumed that it was exaggerations in old Arcosian legends. Those Arcosians love their hyperbole.", he said, sipping a drink in coconut shell through a straw.

-------

Dabra arrived in an instant, appearing directly in front of the source of power. But, he was surprised to see that it was not Buu, but a different Majin. He growled in an angry, but still childish tone, "You...", he said, "You're not Buu. Just waste of time.", he glaring at the Majin. He could have been out searching for the real Buu while this nonsense was occurring, and was ready to pounce at the slightest provocation due to this annoyance. With his training in the First Unleashed State, his Tranquil State became more aggressive.
“I don't like jelly donuts.”
- Yngwie Malmsteen

rip in peace rob halfordia

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:54 pm

"Try having babies... Now..." Naja spat wile looking at the blade in her abdomen. "Yeah... Ouch..." She muttered and ripped the weapon from her body, yelping in pain as the blood floated in space. It was a deep gash, but her healing factor was already working to patch it up now that the blade was gone. Her first solo victory. Against Darkseid's daughter. "Yeah! OW!" He said as the cut on her abdomen still hurt, but she won. "Now... Where are you?" It didn't take long to see Grail leaving a trail of blood. "Couldn't even... Ugh... Handle me. Alex would have ripped your head off or something. I'm the nice one in the relationship." Naja said as Grail crawled away, or rather tried to until Naja put her foot on Grail's back and flipped her so the gray woman was looking at her.

Grail was not fairing as well. She had a healing factor to be certain, but it wasn't as fast as Naja's. And Naja's beams cauterized the wounds forcing them to take even longer to heal. Unfortunately for Naja, she fell right into Grail's trap. As soon as Naja got closer. Grail blasted the snake woman with her Omega beams, point blank. Naja put her hands up to block, and it quite literally burned straight through the flesh, and went straight to the bone, tearing the skin off her forearms and some of her face. "Stupid girl." Grail muttered and stood back up on her own feet with two hole through her stomach. Organs were such a pain in the ass. Until she fully healed, she was sterile.

Naja floated in space, barely conscious. Grail thought her dead. the left side of her head was burned straight to the skull. Meaning she only had sight in one eye. She came to a few seconds later and saw Grail about to open a boom tube. And when she did, Naja smashed into her, forcing her retractable claws out, despite not having the flesh parts needed to operate a hand, and shoved her thumbs into Grail's bright red eyes. THe resulting explosion blew off what remained of her hands and blinded Grail. "See... you... Find us... Without eyes." Naja muttered as Grail stumbled into her Boom Tube. "Ow..."

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:52 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:---

Garnet stood outside the door with Misery drawn, waiting to receive an answer, her patience being worn thin with each passing second as she wondered what exactly had made Blake scream like that. It worried her. However, soon, he opened the door, and though he looked worse for wear, what with the bags under his eyes, his tired and unkempt appearance, and the sluggishness of his words, she still sighed in relief, putting away Misery and stepping back as she watched him walk out of the room and take a drink of the bottle he was holding. He was bound to kill himself one day with so much alcohol, she thought, but then, she reasoned that she wasn't one to speak. She had her own vices, after all, so she didn't feel fit to judge on that.

"Well, about that..." She began as she held up her hand, motioning for him to stay put while she backtracked a bit and began looking for the book she had been reading earlier, which she dropped after hearing Blake scream. "I actually did some more snooping around while you were asleep, went outside of the big dome with the stone beast. There wasn't much there, but I found a path that led me to an altar of sorts in front of a barrier. Suffice to say, I need to get past that barrier if I want to get to whatever's been tormenting me." She explained, her voice steadily growing bitter towards the end as she recalled everything that the shadows had caused. However, she was distracted from these dark thoughts as she found the book, plucking it from the ground and leafing through it.

"So!" She continued, having seemingly perked up a bit. "I did a bit of research, I found that one of the symbols on the altar was also in this book of yours." She said, finding the page and holding the book open to show it to Blake. On the page was the symbol in question, as well an image of the creatures to which the sigil made reference. "Phantom horses. That's what they're called, and we'll need them to move past the barrier. They live in a place called the Far Fields, so that's where we'll be going." The blonde woman stated, thinking that she'd make one hell of a researcher if she'd only had the money to afford college. Holding up a hand, she snapped her fingers and one of her bracelets glowed with blue and orange light. A moment afterwards, a portal opened up right in the middle of Blake's hallway, next to him and Garnet. The blonde woman motioned towards it with her head and then leaned against the wall. "I'll wait for you to pick up anything you think you might need, and then we'll head off. The sooner we get this done, the better. I'll need to find a way to restore the sword you gave me after this."

Eriel wrote:---

"Oh, of course I'm a soldier now. With everything else going on, I'm hardly surprised." Gilbert remarked after hearing the Judge's words, following her back to the Batcave. Truth be told, he was rather intrigued about heading over to the Batcave. Few people had the chance to see the place, afte all, and being among those few was certainly nice, almost enough to make up for all the crap that he suddenly found himself involved in. Thus, he focused on that for now. All that mess about waging war in Gotham, or imprisoning the demon that was possessing him after escaping from an extradimensional prison, all of that could wait. These things were all much larger than himself after all, they probably wouldn't get worse if he didn't intervene right away, so he simply stayed quiet as he followed his mysterious new acquaintance, the Time Lord that called herself the Judge. 'Lady' was probably a better word to use in her case, he thought idly, but he wasn't about to tell an ancient race of aliens what to do.

It was quite late when they arrived at the Batcave, and nobody seemed to be home, or, if they were, then they were already asleep, most likely. Batgirl was certainly nowhere to be seen, and in fact, noticing that none of the Bats seemed to be around, Gilbert was rather confused, but brushed it off as them being out there somewhere, doing what they did best. Gotham was a clusterfuck after all, he hadn't really kept up on recent events but he knew that much.

Either way, he soon found himself with nothing to do. The Judge went off to sleep, or to do whatever it was Time Lords did at night, he wasn't quite sure. He himself had no need to sleep, seeing how his body was perfectly capable of reverting to its optimal state, meaning that he did not need food or water either, though his mind still craved them. Either way, he spent the rest of the night snooping around the Batcave, miraclously managing to entertain himself until morning, when he heard someone else wake up and begin stalking through the Batcave. Looking in his direction, Gilbert noticed that it was the same man from the previous night, the one with the portals. He was staying here for the time being, it seemed.

"If you do find anything, let me know." The young man called out casually.

Charmera wrote:---

"Oh, you're free to stay for as long as you'd like, Lula. You're welcome to stop by my mind whenever, in fact. I would normally not extend such an invitation under any circumstances, but I like you, so I will make an exception. You are quite pleasant to speak to, after all." Hadrimmelis spoke, still leading the girl through the hallways of the Great Temple. Hearing the dreamer's next few questions, the World-Dragon simply nodded.

"Yes and no. There are other minds nearby because they are on the surface of the same planet, yes, but I am not within a world. I am the world." She explained, smiling once again. By now, the two women had already reached an open area of the Great Temple, a terrace or balcony of sorts, and so, looking towards the empty azure sky, the blonde avatar waved her hand and suddenly, an image almost like a hologram appeared in front of them, displaying her in her dormant form, not a very welcoming landscape by any means, though even then it was full of life. "That is what I look like while I sleep. No sleeping beauty, for sure, but it fills me with energy for when I am needed awake once more." The World-Dragon stated.

Lula's next question, however, took a bit longer to answer. "Well, Lula, I do know what it is like to be mortal, in a way. Through my people. I observe them constantly, see everything they see, feel everything they feel, hear everything they think. I live their lives alongside them, so I would say I know quite a bit about what it is like to be mortal. However, you woud be right in saying that I have never truly experienced any of that in my own flesh, in my own soul. I cannot say I would like to, either. I am content to fulfill my role, and I am still able to experience the many joys of life, such as this little conversation of ours." The World-Dragon concluded, smiling at the girl. "I do hope that answers your questions."

Siliarba wrote:"Yup, looks and feels like the place. CeeCee took a meditative position and began emanating a sort of signal with her own energy, calling out to this person, hoping she'd receive her audience for a meeting.

Despite being locked in an aeon-spanning slumber, the higher consciousness of the World-Dragon was able to pick up the signal, understanding that someone was calling her, and not just anyone. This was someone Hadrimmelis had met before, a person she had met while exploring a different dimension, a demonic one, full of destruction and ruin. Not a pleasant place to be, certainly, which had made it all the more interesting for her to find a person to converse with. The energy she felt back then was the same one she was feeling now, confirming that it was the same person. And of course, it would have been very impolite to reject such a call, and so, Hadrimmelis sent one of her many avatars to meet this person.

Suddenly, in front of DeeDee's detached consciousness, a swirling vortex of white and red light, with pieces of masonry floating around randomly. From out of this portal stepped what appeared to be a young blonde woman with crimson eyes and matching clothes, a golden crown sitting atop her head, the regular outfit that her avatars had. Glancing around, Hadrimmelis confirmed that, indeed, this was the person she had met the last time she had come here, DeeDee. Her presence here was purely psionic, which must have meant that it had taken her some trouble to arrive here to call her. With that in mind, it would've been awfully rude to refuse to hear what she had to say.

"What did you call me here for, DeeDee?" The World-Dragon asked of the woman before her, not impatient, but rather simply curious.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Siliarba » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:48 pm

DeeDee

DeeDee came out of her meditative position when she felt her friend had arrived. Even though this was an astral projection and she wasn't here she had a physical body here, almost like a magical clone. "Hadri you sexy ass beast of a planet, glad you could join me. Wasn't sure you'd come, first to get the obvious out of the way, as appealing as you are this isn't a booty call. Maybe after business that could chance though." DeeDee stood upright and stretched herself a bit, this fake body could get stiff just like her real one and that had to be taken care of after all. "I need a tiny favor from you. You know I'm rather good with magic, but I need a different kind of magic than the one I wield."

DeeDee didn't exactly like asking for favors so she was a bit out of her element here, part of her wishes she could just blow a hole through reality and call it a portal but sadly that wasn't how things work. Or maybe they do and she simply lacks the power to do it. "I need someone who can use their abilities to make, a portal, that's connected to different points spread out throughout the universe possibly even including other dimensions. And they sort off, kind off, have to be a teeny tiny bit" Her voice grew a bit softer "Eternally lasting." DeeDee said this a bit with a forced smile because she couldn't do portal magic but she knew what she just asked was a tall order, and again, she was not exactly keen on asking favors or relying on others.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:04 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:---

Having turned away from Nightmare as he thought the prospect of being Nightmare's host, but when he heard out Nightmare's offer did the elder Masaki turn to face Nightmare with an eyebrow raised up. He then began to slowly approach Nightmare in a businessman-like fashion "Beforehand you had my curiosity, but now you have my attention, considering that you have a point on multiple facts, I'll go with this proposition to be the host of your healing body for the time being, but you'll have a friend that you'll be able to talk to..." Asumar then spat out a liquid black mass that began to form into an almost identical form of Asumar, but with glowing red eyes "Nightmare, meet Alt-Asumar, Alt-Asumar, meet Nightmare, you two will have more time to get acquainted with each other while Nightmare here recovers." Asumar said, watching as his Alternate Counterpart approached Nightmare.

"So you're Nightmare eh?" Alt-Asumar chuckled as he stared into the equally emotionless eyes of Nightmare "I've heard much about you when you attacked the Earth, I have to admit that if it hadn't been for your battle against the Golden Guardian, I might not have been able to attack Kilian at his weakest point, and for that I thank you..." Slowly returning to Asumar, he took a quick glance back towards Nightmare "We just might be able to get along swimmingly in the same host body." Alt-Asumar finished as his physical form seemingly evaporated into nothingness, his consciousness being transferred back to Asumar himself, who waited for Nightmare to transfer his essence into his (Asumar's) body.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:18 pm

Kyle Vannis

Kyle arrived at his mansion, which is almost empty. Few guards here and there, the rest are in Gotham, assaulting GCPD, and then there are some of his men at the other places, seeking to kill every single remains of GCPD officers in Gotham, with Gordon still nowhere to be seen. Kyle sat inside his bedroom, angry for his weakness and for his desperate begging for survival, he's strong, but why he's so weak? He needs to be stronger, but generally speaking what he needs now is combat skills, not more strength, or more speed, or even more durability, hmm...what to do....
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:22 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:---

Having turned away from Nightmare as he thought the prospect of being Nightmare's host, but when he heard out Nightmare's offer did the elder Masaki turn to face Nightmare with an eyebrow raised up. He then began to slowly approach Nightmare in a businessman-like fashion "Beforehand you had my curiosity, but now you have my attention, considering that you have a point on multiple facts, I'll go with this proposition to be the host of your healing body for the time being, but you'll have a friend that you'll be able to talk to..." Asumar then spat out a liquid black mass that began to form into an almost identical form of Asumar, but with glowing red eyes "Nightmare, meet Alt-Asumar, Alt-Asumar, meet Nightmare, you two will have more time to get acquainted with each other while Nightmare here recovers." Asumar said, watching as his Alternate Counterpart approached Nightmare.

"So you're Nightmare eh?" Alt-Asumar chuckled as he stared into the equally emotionless eyes of Nightmare "I've heard much about you when you attacked the Earth, I have to admit that if it hadn't been for your battle against the Golden Guardian, I might not have been able to attack Kilian at his weakest point, and for that I thank you..." Slowly returning to Asumar, he took a quick glance back towards Nightmare "We just might be able to get along swimmingly in the same host body." Alt-Asumar finished as his physical form seemingly evaporated into nothingness, his consciousness being transferred back to Asumar himself, who waited for Nightmare to transfer his essence into his (Asumar's) body.

"Be happy Killian allowed you to keep those powers. If I were you'd I'd try and figure them out. Or something. It isn't like you're going to outrun him. He wants to find you, and you run. You'll die tired." Nightmare said and looked at Asumar's alternate self. He snickered a bit. "Do your best not to get roasted alive by a child. A word to the wise. In the future. Maybe walk away from fights you can't win. Not knowing when to quit is a big problem of yours. And I can't heal if I'm forced to scrape you off of... Everywhere. If you think you're going to lose, that's fine, then let me handle it. Now hold still. I can't promise this will be pleasant." Nightmare said and then latched onto Asumar like a living pile of goo, covering him completely, before forcing his way inside of his body. "As for you." Nightmare said referring to Asumar's Alternate. "Let me handle things. You two idiots have a terrible track record."

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:28 pm

The Starlight wrote:
Charmera wrote:-snip-

Valancy Stirling

She grinned widely as Katie cried out in delight. Stepping in, she said, "Thanks, Katie!" handing the plate to Katie so that she could begin consuming the cookies, seeing the delight in her friend's eyes.

"Hello Cora! Nice to meet you too. " Val said, offering a warm smile. Would you like some?" she asked, swiping a few cookies and holding them out to the girl.

"And of course, we need the milk too!" Valancy said, remembering. Rushing back, she grabbed the rest of the cookies and a gallon of milk, along with a few glasses, stepping back in moments later. Pouring herself a glass of milk, she sipped it and then bit into the warm, soft cookies, closing her eyes shortly in bliss. They never got old.

Katie began munching on the cookies with incredible speed, replacing the energy lost from transporting Cora. "Thank you so much!" She spoke in between cookies. Soon she stopped herself, slowing down from her glutinous consumption. She eventually stopped, leaving a few cookies over and pacing herself. Her raging metabolism telling her to eat more, but she did not.

"So Val, how's work been?" asked Katie.

Tomia wrote:Cora relaxed a bit when she heard Valancy's kind words and tone. Her warm smile helped as well. Cora was amazed that she had met two nice people. She had never really had friends and the world had always been hostile to her. She smiled grateful and reached out tentatively for the cookies. "Thank you" She said, taking a bite of one of them slowly. Despite not really needing to eat, being an android, Cora was amazed at how good the cookie tasted. It was warm and gave her a comforted feeling she wasn't used to. "These are very good." Cora said to Valancy. She wasn't sure how Katie's neighborhood would react if she discovered she was an android. She was worried she would hate her or be scared like the others had.

Katie looked back to Cora, wondering if she really needed to eat at all or if she just liked the taste of the cookies. She shrugged. She supposed it didn't matter too much. There were plenty of cookies to go around after all.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:35 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:- Snip -

Alt-Asumar inwardly shrugged at Nightmare's comment about that time when Talak had burned his body to a near crisp, he then visibly shivered at the memory "Well Injuring Kilian should give me points am I right? Asumar?" Alt-Asumar asked his Mainstream Counterpart, who chuckled in agreement "At least you managed to hurt him, I couldn't get a single solid hit on the guy so I'll give you points on that one, but like Nightmare said, the Roth Family cannot be underestimated in the slightest, you nearly paid the price for it when Talak burnt your original body beyond all recognition, now I know what will happen If I actually cut all of my hair off, and it does not look appealing to me whatsoever." Asumar retorted as he was unable to breathe for a moment when Nightmare's goo essentially covered his entire body before the goo forced itself into his body, which was slightly unpleasant to say the least, but it didn't necessarily harm Asumar.

As Nightmare completely fused into his body, Asumar took a quick look at his hands, noticing that no distinctions took hold: his entire body was as it was before, his long spiky hair staying as unruly as before, his physical appearance suffering no alterations, for all purposes, Asumar looked entirely normal on the outside "Huh?, No distinctions, well that is good, don't want my son to see his father looking different." Asumar pondered "Except for the extremely long hair, the fact that you have two being inhabiting your body, oh and the feud between your family and the Roth Family." Alt-Asumar cut in. "And you think that's something new?, the feud between our families spread beyond this universe, according to you." Asumar retorted yet again as he then rose up into the sky and began flying at full speed with his Speed Force towards the Masaki Home Galaxy, his destination being Sigma Galli Prime.
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:04 pm

Cora stood by quietly as Katie spoke to Valancy. She was curious to learn more about regular human interactions and decided to listen them speak to try to get the hang of it. She noticed Katie looking back at her and blushed as she realized what she might be thinking. Part of the reason why she had eaten the cookie was so her two friends wouldn't get suspicious about her not eating. She didn't want them to think she was a freak. She noticed Katie eating quite quickly however, she realized she had probably lost a lot of energy bringing them here from the salon a little while ago. Cora still felt bad about scaring those people, she realized she was being a bully. Cora was glad that Katie came in when she did.

Meanwhile the ashes from the plant that Cora had destroyed were taken to secret lab in the city, out of the FBI's custody and into that of the defense department. They confirmed that some sort of energy blast had destroyed the plant, and the enrgy signatures matched those of the ones recorded during the tests done on Android 21. They're worst fears were confirmed, the android had come to American soil. The leaders of Project Hunter began making calls and setting up meetings. Their pet project would need to be tested soon, or who knows what this android might do.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:07 pm

Nightmare

"Congratulations. You managed to do what a 6 year-old with a sharp instrument could do. Killian wasn't hard to hurt. He was human. But. If you did kill him. His brat likely would have let the Phoenix do the talking. Which means the Masaki empire would have been a memory that people think of when barbecue is cooking." Nightmare muttered and let out a sigh when the two began arguing. He felt like he was surrounded by idiots, but thankful that they weren't headed towards the man that would have butchered them like animals. "I'd clap if I had hands. This is probably the first time you've made a smart choice."

Alex and Naja

Obviously, Richards wasn't a fan of the idea. Giving 7 billion people the power of a million exploding suns was definitely a poor idea. This didn't surprise Alex much, but he got what he came for. Schematics for the device they were going to use. He flew to Mars, but didn't see Naja at their agreed meeting point, or any asteroids. Which meant he had to fly to the asteroid belt. He looked around for a bit and finally saw his lover floating in the void of space, her lifesigns practically nonexistent. This scared him, but he was relieved when he saw that her body was repairing itself. It was the suspended animation that Kryptonian bodies did when severely damaged. "OH... Thank GOD..." He said and held her body as it healed.

A few minutes later, Naja woke up on Mars with several large asteroids stacked on top of eachother covering her and leaving her in the shade. "Ouch..." She said and just before she could get up, Alex had his arms around her. "Easy there big guy. I'm all right. Just had a scuffle with Darkseid's daughter. Who is a huge bitch by the way. She... Erm. This is going to sound creepy, but I'm pretty sure she said that she was going to rape you. So I kicked her ass and gouged out her eyes. But those stupid eye lasers she has are nasty. Oh. And I fried her uterus. Sorry I couldn't get the rocks. I take it Richards said no?" She asked as Alex pulled her to her feet.

"Yeah. He did. But I got the schematics. Kryptonian eyes are awesome. Now. Let's start melting this stuff into tools so we can get this lab started." Alex said and they went right to work. Cracking Asteroids open for the metal ore they needed, carving molds from stone until they had a crude looking, but more precise than what it was on earth, metal working set, and from there, began to create the machines they needed. The biggest ingredient was blood. Which was in plentiful supply, kept in cryogenic storage thanks to their Ice breath. The next step was to isolate the chemical that allows for the drawing of the extradimensional energies. Which was very complex, but could be easily synthesized with the right tools. Which they couldn't make with just metal. They needed electronics, which were going to be "generously donated" by the Kree.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:29 pm

The Fault of Fate
Max the Wanderer

The clothes looked and smelled like something that crawled out of a sewer on the lower east side of Gotham on a bad day, but it was all that could be found in the hustle and bustle of Valentine City, except, that wasn't really it's name. No, no, it's real name was Morningstar City, but it seemed like the residents either didn't care or didn't know, the raggedly clothed man made no insight on which was the appropriate case. The bum walked with an intense pace and a firm look, throwing a glance behind his shoulder now and again, before finally ducking into a public restroom in the middle of a smog-ridden park.

He flipped on the tap and found the murky water running smoothly, and even though it's cleanliness was questionable, the water washed away the dirt and grime on the bum's hands as well as any five star bath would. He went as far as to splash it back in his own face, rubbing it relentlessly as he tried his best to look somewhat presentable. He stopped for a moment, though, as he looked deep into the mirror for a moment, his pupils wildly dilating. He took in all of his facial features, though, a firm look, dirty blonde hair, cold blue eyes, a square jaw, among others, but the reflection he saw in his own eyes troubled him to end...

"You there yet?"

The voice almost startled him, but the bum whipped around and took a look around his area, only to find no one. That was strange, as he was positive he heard someone else talk just a second ago, clear as day. "Oh, it doesn't look like you're all the way there yet." The crusty man realized that the voice was coming from inside of his own mind, and a subtle panic set in as he grabbed onto his temples and dropped to his knees. "No, no, no, calm down, I'm fixing it. Little by little, you should start feeling a little...tingle sensation." Just as the voice described, muscle spasms overtook the bum's body as he entered into what appeared to be a seizure of some sort. His lungs seized up as well, but suddenly, his violent shaking stopped, and he took a massive intake of air like someone who was underwater for way too long.

He breathed in and out rapidly, clutching his chest with one hand as he stared at the floor. "There...Now you should remember." The voice in his head stated, "What all do you remember?" It further asked, the bum unleashing a devastating smirk as it appeared like his entire character shifted radically from one down-on-his-luck hood rat to a nobleman playing dress up. Piece by piece, the madman began to remove articles of soggy, moldy clothing from his body, the voice awaiting her answer.

"Simply put," The man said, reaching his worn and past due undergarments, "I remember my life as this man, and the life I lived before it." Slowly, he slid off the undershirt and threw it into the pile of rotten clothes he was formerly wearing. "My life was rather plain and dry, fairly hard, but riddled with moments designed to return me back to this state. Certain protocols, what have you, but it seems like the only failsafe that worked was you, Ash." He continued, rolling down his last piece of underwear and revealing his nude body to the public restroom's mirror. A man reborn - he held out his palms to the mirror and observed his entire muscle-clad body.

"In one life, I was a street urchin, in another, a King. A God. I'll say this right now, though, I will choose my former life any day of the week compared to this false existence. One that was created to eliminate me from an equation, to inhibit my growth. Fools, the lot of them, the Secret Wars ended only a few days ago and they want to convince me that I'm just a blabbering, street-walking hooligan? They will get what's coming to them." The man saud as he narrowed his eyes and barely focused, his skin melting away as plates of armor rose to the surface. The same armor he wore as the Mad God, the same that would fix this grave mistake in the reshaping of reality. "Because..."

"...Mad Max is back."
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:29 pm

Jacelyn Grim

Held in the tiny goddess' arms, the girl was torn apart with sadness. For an eternity, she'd spent every single second of it in the darkest of hells, all alone. Nobody was there to hold her hand, comfort her, carry her, tell her that everything was going to be okay. All she'd known was the most excruciating pain, the most debilitating fear, the most harrowing of torture. And since Lula had left her, she'd forgotten what love, kindness, and happiness was like.

Would you blame her for not being able to be happy, even now that her only friend had come back?

The dream had become wonderful, full of life, happiness, and the nicest of things. You may have thought that this would change her, make her happy. But it didn't. She still was afraid that Lula, the only support she had in those twelve years of hell, was going to leave her again.

Her eyes betrayed a deep madness, formed through years of inhuman torture and abject dread. Clinging to Lula as if it were her life at stake, she just stood at her side, whimpering like a wounded animal.

Over and over, she muttered, "Don't leave. Don't leave. Don't leave." It was like a scratched record, looping mechanically and lifelessly. The world began losing its color, balloons fell from the sky, animals moved sluggishly. Wind howled, blowing the grass flat to the ground.

The world began to warp and shift. Space started to contract, assuming a cube-like shape. And everything began to morph into the world wherein Jacelyn had spent her undying days.

Nothing. No emotion. No life. Nothing but an ear-piercing scream ripped through the death-world.
A she/her who misses being creative.
I like sticks. Peck pick.
My Fanny Pack is Fanny Packtastic!!!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:21 pm

Isle of Lithonia wrote:
Jacelyn Grim

Held in the tiny goddess' arms, the girl was torn apart with sadness. For an eternity, she'd spent every single second of it in the darkest of hells, all alone. Nobody was there to hold her hand, comfort her, carry her, tell her that everything was going to be okay. All she'd known was the most excruciating pain, the most debilitating fear, the most harrowing of torture. And since Lula had left her, she'd forgotten what love, kindness, and happiness was like.

Would you blame her for not being able to be happy, even now that her only friend had come back?

The dream had become wonderful, full of life, happiness, and the nicest of things. You may have thought that this would change her, make her happy. But it didn't. She still was afraid that Lula, the only support she had in those twelve years of hell, was going to leave her again.

Her eyes betrayed a deep madness, formed through years of inhuman torture and abject dread. Clinging to Lula as if it were her life at stake, she just stood at her side, whimpering like a wounded animal.

Over and over, she muttered, "Don't leave. Don't leave. Don't leave." It was like a scratched record, looping mechanically and lifelessly. The world began losing its color, balloons fell from the sky, animals moved sluggishly. Wind howled, blowing the grass flat to the ground.

The world began to warp and shift. Space started to contract, assuming a cube-like shape. And everything began to morph into the world wherein Jacelyn had spent her undying days.

Nothing. No emotion. No life. Nothing but an ear-piercing scream ripped through the death-world.

"No no no no no." Spoke Lula as she saw the dream contract she grabbed the other girls face. She looked strait into her eyes, forcing the other girl to look into hers. "It's fine. I'm here. You're dreaming. You're dreaming. Your not here." She spoke desperately. She couldn't loose Jace as much as Jace couldn't loose her. Much of her surprisingly fragile sanity was tied to the poor girl. She had to convince her to break this herself, otherwise she might become too dependent on Lula and this dream state. Also, if she forced her own mind too hard upon the girl there could be dire consequences. With a mind as fragile as a humans one had to be careful not to break anything. Lula would have to put her on psychic life support for the rest of her life, which was no way to live for the poor girl. "Please Jace. You're fine. I'm here and I'm not going away."

Another time
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Charmera wrote:---

"Oh, you're free to stay for as long as you'd like, Lula. You're welcome to stop by my mind whenever, in fact. I would normally not extend such an invitation under any circumstances, but I like you, so I will make an exception. You are quite pleasant to speak to, after all." Hadrimmelis spoke, still leading the girl through the hallways of the Great Temple. Hearing the dreamer's next few questions, the World-Dragon simply nodded.

"Yes and no. There are other minds nearby because they are on the surface of the same planet, yes, but I am not within a world. I am the world." She explained, smiling once again. By now, the two women had already reached an open area of the Great Temple, a terrace or balcony of sorts, and so, looking towards the empty azure sky, the blonde avatar waved her hand and suddenly, an image almost like a hologram appeared in front of them, displaying her in her dormant form, not a very welcoming landscape by any means, though even then it was full of life. "That is what I look like while I sleep. No sleeping beauty, for sure, but it fills me with energy for when I am needed awake once more." The World-Dragon stated.

Lula's next question, however, took a bit longer to answer. "Well, Lula, I do know what it is like to be mortal, in a way. Through my people. I observe them constantly, see everything they see, feel everything they feel, hear everything they think. I live their lives alongside them, so I would say I know quite a bit about what it is like to be mortal. However, you woud be right in saying that I have never truly experienced any of that in my own flesh, in my own soul. I cannot say I would like to, either. I am content to fulfill my role, and I am still able to experience the many joys of life, such as this little conversation of ours." The World-Dragon concluded, smiling at the girl. "I do hope that answers your questions."

Lula's smile grew as she suddenly hugged the other woman, only managing to hug her legs however. "Thank you!" She spoke. "No one has ever really offered that to me. Well one person... and I kinda brought it up but still, thank you so much!"

"It indeed does." Spoke Lula, responding to the bit about her questions being answered. Smiling. She was rather impressed by the world thing. "Wow... Your presence in the physical world is... impressive. The most I am outside of peoples minds is a little girl. Though I suppose it's what's in here that really matters." She pointed to the dragons head, giggling. "Still. It'd be nice to have a physical body as powerful as that. I bet you could lift entire worlds! That must be so cooool!" She was having a lot of fun with her new friend. "Also, don't be afraid to ask any questions of your own. I may seem like a childish little girl but I actually know a lot." Then her smile widened. "Oooh! If you want I could even show you one of my dreams. Change the scenery perhaps? Only if you want to though. I'd understand if you don't want me messing with your dream or you feel comfortable here.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:52 am

Hangar 18 wrote:As Dabra and Beerus healed from their battle, new power shot across Dabra's mind. This was something he had felt before. He wasn't sure, but it felt like... it felt like Buu. He looked over to Beerus. The God of Destruction frowned, "So, you sense it as well...", he said, sighing as he continued, "I won't try to deter you from going after him, but please, try to restrain yourself. We now know what you are capable of, and it's something that even I struggled to stop, as much as I loathe admitting it. If it wasn't for Whis, things would have gotten ugly. The power we sense is not nearly at the level of the Second Unleashed State that you were at, so maybe Buu in his normal state for some.", the god said, running his chin, "Either way, try to restrain yourself, and don't even think of 'ascending' unless you know you're going to die if you don't."

Dabra nodded, teleporting away to find his brother. Whis looked over at Beerus, "Lord Beerus, don't you think it's dangerous to send him out like that? He could hurt himself, or a lot of other people.", the God's attendant said, with a concerned tone, "Why don't we wait on it, train a little more."

Beerus smiled as he threw himmself into a lawn chair, "He's a lot like me, you know that. If you tell him he can't do something, it simply makes him want it more. And at his level of power, he would've gotten to Buu whether we liked it or not. I just opted to take the path of least resistance, and chose to let him go with our blessing. Besides, we can always seal up that Second Form of his.", he said, as he began to trail off, "To be honest, I didn't even know that Buu and Dabra were even more powerful before they fought... him. I assumed that it was exaggerations in old Arcosian legends. Those Arcosians love their hyperbole.", he said, sipping a drink in coconut shell through a straw.

-------

Dabra arrived in an instant, appearing directly in front of the source of power. But, he was surprised to see that it was not Buu, but a different Majin. He growled in an angry, but still childish tone, "You...", he said, "You're not Buu. Just waste of time.", he glaring at the Majin. He could have been out searching for the real Buu while this nonsense was occurring, and was ready to pounce at the slightest provocation due to this annoyance. With his training in the First Unleashed State, his Tranquil State became more aggressive.

Myosai thought this new guy was peculiar, not because of his power level, but because of how similar he looked to her, and how aggressive he was..

When approached, she could hear him muttering something about a "Buu" And why she wasn't a "Buu". This was more funny to her, than it was confusing. For one thing, this Buu person had a funny name, but at the same time he was so stupid to come up to her and think that he was Buu. Still, it was extremely scary how fast he managed to find her, as opposed to the other way around, where she found him.

"Who Buu?" Myosai scratched her head. "Who's this 'Buu'? Myosai dunno what the heck you are talking about.."

As usual, she began to get carried away in her thoughts... "Am I Buu?" She pointed to herself. "Are you Buu?" She pointed to the other Majin. "Who da heck is Buu?"

Hand on the hilt of her Sword which was slung on her back, she began looking around rapidly, in case this Buu guy tried to sneak up on her and blast her to bits.

Quickly realizing that this Buu was not present, she sighed, turning around to her new friend. "My name Myosai. What's your name?" She asked, her eyes suddenly blasting open as she realized what a new friend could mean.

"Do you wanna play a game?" she asked, holding up her hand and charging a small ki sphere in it. "It called Death Ball. Whoever loses, dies. Sounds fun, huh?"

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:03 am

Turmenista wrote:"Right.." Magnus said. "Who the hell is the leader again? Who the hell came up with the idea to make our little group?" He asked Odysseus. "Exactly. Me, kiddo. I know you don't like to get bossed around but, if you don't cover MY ass, all three of us will end in the blender, capische?"

"What blender?" Odysseus asked, taking position by some rocks. "And who is she? Girlfriend of yours?" Odysseus guessed, leaning in and snapping an ACOG scope onto his rifle.

"Somewhat." Magnus answered, sighing. "She's an old friend, her name is Tina, she helped us out a lot... I'll tell you about her later.."

After he spoke the ground suddenly shook with a big tremor in response to the seimic pulse. A very large one in fact. Large enough to make superman spill his coffee if he was on the ground, perhaps even drop it if he wasn't careful. The earth shook mightily as if displeased, as if disturbed, and then returned to normal, as if it had only been minorly disturbed.

This was Tina rolling over in her earthen bed. Still blissfully asleep as she unconsciously caused tremors with the slightest movements. it was why she slept deep underground. After all she didn't want any people disturbing her. Though sometimes her movements were too much to control and shit happened. Sometimes villages, towns or cities suffered ill effects for having the misfortune of sharing the area with the archon of earth.

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:28 am

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:-snip-

Salis looked up as he heard the man's voice call out. Noticing it as the man Judge had run off with, Salis turned his attention back to searching for food. The Judge had found him trustworthy enough to bring to the Batcave, and that was enough for Salis to not kill him. "You're assuming I'll leave any for you," he called back. The previous night's activities had left Salis famished. Using his portals was basic instinct at this point for him, but using them a lot still used a lot of energy. As he continued to look around, he decided to find out why the Judge found him so interesting.

"So, why was the Judge giving you weird looks on the roof last night?" he said, "Is there something going on with you guys that I should know about?
Do you want freedom? Well too bad, you won't get it here. All hail the Flaming Almighty!
"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives"
-Anonymous

"All quotes on the Internet are true"
-Abraham Lincoln

"I pee hard. I pee with force. I pee to win."
-Reddit
Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:
Lingria wrote:Off the grid? Nobody goes 'off the grid'
Even right now your on a list for possible terrorist. They track your every move, know where you eat. Who you hang out with, why you do certain things, that one time you picked your nose in the bathroom. They know.

It's like the NSA! Oh, wait... *puts on tin foil hat and hides under table*

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse