NATION

PASSWORD

IJ2: New Dawn (IC, Always Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:37 pm

It's finished.

The process of completely swarmed the whole underworld of Gotham's finest criminals had been finished. With the most of Batman's rogues gallery left in Arkham or in Blackgate, or escaped or hiding, all seems fair for Kyle now that he has the throne of Gotham's criminal underworld.

Unconfirmed reports of a mysterious man that asking around (it is easy to have information now that you are, you know, Gotham's most powerful crime lord). In order to strengthen the grip of his hands, he released a wave, a dozen of TITAN-induced henchmen to the streets, particularly, however, to the GCPD and City Hall. Since the TITAN-induced henchmen had been given an armor suit as large as their body, it will take more than just bullets to defeat them.

And then, Kyle began to spread his men, now more than ever, to keep the security high on his businesses and to began his process of turning Gotham into his own city.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Baxten
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Baxten » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:32 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:It's finished.

The process of completely swarmed the whole underworld of Gotham's finest criminals had been finished. With the most of Batman's rogues gallery left in Arkham or in Blackgate, or escaped or hiding, all seems fair for Kyle now that he has the throne of Gotham's criminal underworld.

Unconfirmed reports of a mysterious man that asking around (it is easy to have information now that you are, you know, Gotham's most powerful crime lord). In order to strengthen the grip of his hands, he released a wave, a dozen of TITAN-induced henchmen to the streets, particularly, however, to the GCPD and City Hall. Since the TITAN-induced henchmen had been given an armor suit as large as their body, it will take more than just bullets to defeat them.

And then, Kyle began to spread his men, now more than ever, to keep the security high on his businesses and to began his process of turning Gotham into his own city.

Lucifier

Gotham City

Why, already protest in the streets. They've already gotten out the Assault Rifles. I heard rumors spreading about a Crime Lord in the city. They said he was the most powerful person in Gotham. Well, I'll show those bastards who is the best in Gotham. Unfortunately, I don't know where this crime boss is. I haven't even gotten his name. I went back to City Hall, where it seemed the police had only made this riot worse with their firepower. It was complete chaos. All part of the plan. I went to a motel in the slums of Gotham to see if I could pick up on anything about the Kingpin in Gotham. I did overhear one thing, however, and that was that his name was Kyle. They saw me looking and tried to come into my room. Unfortunately for them, I took their souls and crushed it in my hands. They were a burden, even for hell. Now, I must track down this Kyle guy to have full control over Gotham. But first, I must start my campaigning.
Last edited by Baxten on Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
The symbolism of theUnited States of Columbia's flag can be found by clicking here

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right:
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.36

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:43 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:-snip

Gaul

Gaul was prepared to press once more against Frost, continue his attack, tank the strike Frost was going to throw, when the energy wave rippled through his very body - the symbol of a powerful entity emerging onto this world. He realized that the boys managed to fuse - through which means he did not know, but according to their power, it was incredible to say the least. "Son of a bitch..." Gaul said in a low whisper, turning to look at Frost for a moment, then capitalizing on this opportunity.

"Yes, I sense it. However, Lord Frost, I must oblige you to wait for the day you have gracefully given us. How about it? We go our separate ways here and now - you wait for the rest of this planet's rotational period without blowing it to kingdom come, and then you get to fight that power, one like no other. Someone who could actually challenge you, unlike myself, Kyoten, or even Daud."

Gaul extended a hand out to the God of Destruction, thinking for a moment that perhaps he wouldn't recognize the Earthling custom of a handshake, but figured Frost must know about it for being alive for so long. Surely, at least. "24 Hours. Meet us out Kami's Lookout, then we can decide a proper battlefield. It has been an honor fighting with you, Lord Frost, but I'm certain you'd much rather fight this new power than myself, correct? Maybe you don't like making deals with mortals, but perhaps you could make an exception just this once."

Daud

Daud shielded his eyes for a moment at the sudden flash of light that the fusion produced, quickly lowering it to see the finished product. The man's jaw stood agape at the sheer amount of energy and power the boys gave off, the intensity was beyond physical comprehension at this point. "Rayten..." He muttered, looking towards Kyoten for a moment and back to this fused fighter.

"Incredible. Absolutely so." He continued, nodding his head in satisfaction. Gaul bought us enough time - but I think Frost still wants to have his waiting time. Rayten, in that time, you have to push this form even further. Kyoten, we both can help with it, but there needs to be a significantly higher gap between Frost and our sons. Gaul mentioned that there was more to Frost than meets the eye - that even at his absolute strongest, he was fighting below his weight severely."

"I'm honestly not sure if he can access his full power, but we need to prepare, just in case. Rayten, you've done so well, I'm proud of you. However, we need for them to master their Ki output and transformed states. No surprises out there, we can't afford to just rush in." Daud said, his words almost ironic. Almost. "Not after all that's happened. Not after who we've lost." He said, thinking back to Roshi. A familiar face ran out of one of the gardens on the Lookout, Sora-El, who had came to watch the boys and for safety. She latched onto Daud's neck in a hug. A little scamp followed, the little girl grabbing onto Daud's leg.

"I'm glad you're safe." Sora said, tears welling, but Daud put his arms around her tightly.

"Don't worry, love. I won't break my promise to you, I'll be here for you and the family. Always."

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:08 pm

"I'm still going to ask Odin. I don't like the odds of us going up the ultimate killing machine alone. I saw the fear in Frost's eyes. Zuumsday would have killed him if it wasn't for the fact that there was some House Divided nonsense going on in my slash our head." Kilian says. "Wait here. And if you see Zuumsday, amscray." Kilian says and vanishes into Odin's palace. "Odin!" He says and thew Asgardian king looks at him.

"Have you no manners, boy?"

"Sorry. I... Can't touch solid matter right now. I kinda got kicked out of my own body by my evil twin who then fused my body with one of the most dangerous creatures on Midgard. We call it Doomsday. And he has my powers. Which is bad news for... Everything."

"Aye. Thor has told me about this beast. One that is not easily felled. Although." He says and opens a portal which showed Zuumsday in Jotunheim ravaging the Frost giants almost effortlessly. Physically using their broken bodies to beat the others into pieces. "I must say, this Doomsday creature is entertaining. If it was not mindless, it would make a great warrior."

"Can we focus on me not being a ghost? Zuum is practically immortal now. He has both my powers and those of Doomsday. He can't be killed the same way twice and gets more powerful if he is killed. And I kind of need the power to defeat that jerkoff Frost. Which I can't do when I can't... You know. Exist. And Zuum can time travel. Which you said was a big no no. And I'm more than certain that the idea has crossed his mind. With that kind of power, he'd be unstoppable."

"Alright boy." Odin said and grabbed his spear. "It has been an eternity since I felled a beast of this magnitude. The Frost Demon is your trophy God of Speed. It interests me how far you Midgardians are willing to go to defend your home. The fighting spirit is strong with your world! Come! We shall return you to your rightful place in your body!" Odin said and transported both Kilian's ghost and Roshi to Jotunheim to fight Zuumsday who was in the process of using one Frost Giant to beat down 5 others.

"Come on! The longer you take to tell me where I am, the more I'm going to tear you to shreds!" Zuumsday said and turned around. "Awe, Kilian... You went and got friends? That's hardly fair. You'd need at least 10 more!" He said and slammed his fists on the ground with enough force that the entire realm quaked. "Now then... Who wants to die first?"

"Thanks?

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:52 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:FUSION... SNIIIIP!

Frank Mayhem

Kami's Lookout

Unlike most others, Frank did not bother covering his eyes when the flash of light appeared during the fusion. His eyes weren't as sensitive to light as those of normal humans. He didn't even have eyes, they just looked like eyes. But what he saw after the flash was mind-boggling. It worked. Rayten was born. And, after a quick scan, it looked like their energy output was staggering too. "Well, I still think the pose is a bit... queer to say the least, but it was defifitely worth it. Rayten has so much energy inside him it would create a kugelblitz if it happened normally. But hey, who cares about physics anyway?" Frank noted.

If the children fused have such an incredible power, just imagine what would happen if one of the adults fused...
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:09 pm

Neros wrote:

Gaul

Gaul was prepared to press once more against Frost, continue his attack, tank the strike Frost was going to throw, when the energy wave rippled through his very body - the symbol of a powerful entity emerging onto this world. He realized that the boys managed to fuse - through which means he did not know, but according to their power, it was incredible to say the least. "Son of a bitch..." Gaul said in a low whisper, turning to look at Frost for a moment, then capitalizing on this opportunity.

"Yes, I sense it. However, Lord Frost, I must oblige you to wait for the day you have gracefully given us. How about it? We go our separate ways here and now - you wait for the rest of this planet's rotational period without blowing it to kingdom come, and then you get to fight that power, one like no other. Someone who could actually challenge you, unlike myself, Kyoten, or even Daud."

Gaul extended a hand out to the God of Destruction, thinking for a moment that perhaps he wouldn't recognize the Earthling custom of a handshake, but figured Frost must know about it for being alive for so long. Surely, at least. "24 Hours. Meet us out Kami's Lookout, then we can decide a proper battlefield. It has been an honor fighting with you, Lord Frost, but I'm certain you'd much rather fight this new power than myself, correct? Maybe you don't like making deals with mortals, but perhaps you could make an exception just this once."

Daud

Daud shielded his eyes for a moment at the sudden flash of light that the fusion produced, quickly lowering it to see the finished product. The man's jaw stood agape at the sheer amount of energy and power the boys gave off, the intensity was beyond physical comprehension at this point. "Rayten..." He muttered, looking towards Kyoten for a moment and back to this fused fighter.

"Incredible. Absolutely so." He continued, nodding his head in satisfaction. Gaul bought us enough time - but I think Frost still wants to have his waiting time. Rayten, in that time, you have to push this form even further. Kyoten, we both can help with it, but there needs to be a significantly higher gap between Frost and our sons. Gaul mentioned that there was more to Frost than meets the eye - that even at his absolute strongest, he was fighting below his weight severely."

"I'm honestly not sure if he can access his full power, but we need to prepare, just in case. Rayten, you've done so well, I'm proud of you. However, we need for them to master their Ki output and transformed states. No surprises out there, we can't afford to just rush in." Daud said, his words almost ironic. Almost. "Not after all that's happened. Not after who we've lost." He said, thinking back to Roshi. A familiar face ran out of one of the gardens on the Lookout, Sora-El, who had came to watch the boys and for safety. She latched onto Daud's neck in a hug. A little scamp followed, the little girl grabbing onto Daud's leg.

"I'm glad you're safe." Sora said, tears welling, but Daud put his arms around her tightly.

"Don't worry, love. I won't break my promise to you, I'll be here for you and the family. Always."

Frost smiled, "24 hours. Then you all fight me. But this time, I won't go easy on any of you.", he said, as he disappeared. All throughout the universe, massive energy spikes started appearing, as trillions and trillions of life forms were seemingly dying every second. Galaxies were being torn apart at a steady rate. Lord Frost was causing destruction the likes of which not many others would. And, as soon as he got what he wanted, Earth was in his sights as well.

Kyoten felt it all, and looked around, knowing that Daud must have felt it too, "Daud, if Rayten fails, there is only one option left. We're going to have to fuse. As much as I hate the prospect, it's the only ace in the hole we'll have."
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:38 am

"You are the beast that has caused so much trouble on Midgard?" Odin asks.

"Well, Frost was pretty damn scared." Zuumsday says. "I'm going to enjoy ripping you in half!" The massive gray beast shouted and shot towards the Elder God.

"The Frost Demon? Hardly worth the challenge." Odin said and thrust his spear through the stomach of the monster. He ripped it out and Zuumsday fell on the ground with his bright purple ash like blood floating through the air. "Boy, you told me this creature was one of the most dangerous and powerful creature on Midgard." Odin said and turned around to face Kilian.

"I also asked you to please not kill him. There's more than one reason too. One. That was my real body and I kinda needed it back. And two." Kilian said and pointed at Zuumsday getting back up with the hole in his stomach healed. "That. Look, I know I'm not you, the God of Wisdom, but you should listen to me at least once. You can't kill Doomsday." Kilian said and Zuumsday hit Odin from behind with enough force that it sent him through the realm of Jotunheim. "See?" Kilian said and Odin rose back and brought his spear back to him.

"I have not been struck like that since I was young!" He said. "Now I see why this beast is so feared on Midgard!"

"That hurt! Let's see you try that again!" Zuumsday said and Odin charged him with Gungnir only to have it shunt against the harden skin of Zuumsday. "Didn't listen to Kilian did you? Can't beat me the same way twice." Zuumsday said and slammed both his hands together on Odin's head akin to a thunderclap. "I'm going to crush your skull!"

Odin pried Zuumsday's hands off of him and drop kicked him away. "Okay boy. I admit it." He says shaking off the slight dizziness. "This creature is a bit more dangerous than I believed."

"Thank you, but-" Kilian was cut off by a bright blue flash which took Odin with it. "Nevermind. God, I miss my speed powers." He said and tried to fly after the two beings who were both beating each other with sufficient force that the entire realm itself was shaking with each blow. "Thank God we're not on Earth... Those two would snap it in half." Kilian muttered. He couldn't feel the shaking of the realm, but the fight was intense enough the the ground was shaking even though he couldn't see them.

Odin slammed the monster through a mountain only to have it come back and hit him several times over thanks to the Speed Force. "I have not fought like this in decades!"

"You won't get to fight anymore after today Asgardian! Today you die! And when I'm done with you, the rest of the universe will fall!"

"Tis no wonder the Frost Demon feared you! But I do not!" He said and unleashed the God Blast on Zuumsday at point blank range, which reduced Zuumsday to nothing but a skeleton. "Ha! It was a fine battle beast. But there is no beast I have yet to fell." Odin said and thinking Zuumsday was genuinely killed from the Godblast flew back to Kilian. "The beast will trouble no one any longer. I have slain it."

"I think you're missing something. Where is the body? And by that I mean my body."

"Tis naught but bones my boy. If it is your body back you so desire." He say and Channeled the Odin Force through his spear to restore Kilian's body. "I assure you, the beast is dead. Not even Galactus himself would survive such a blast, but it was quite the battle! Few creatures have made me have to use this much of the Odin Force! Farewell God of Speed. Perhaps knock next time." Odin said and returned them both to Midgard and himself back to Asgard.

However, Zuumsday was not dead, the healing was slow, but thanks to the Speed Force, it was healing. "I'm not dead yet Asgardian..."

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:38 pm

Finland SSR wrote:-snip

Gaul nodded as Lord Forst agreed, and promptly exited the scene of the battle. Gaul began to move himself to the Lookout, sensing the energy spikes bombarding Earth - Frost attempting to show off his power, most likely. Gaul thought on it grimly, knowing trillions and quadrillions were perishing by their acceptance of Frost's offer for a single, measly day of preparation. Though, he counted himself in a lucky club, one of the few to survive an encounter with Lord Frost.

Arriving at the Lookout, Gaul found his father, Kyoten, Frank, a myriad of others, and finally, the source of the power surge. Walking straight up to the fusion form, circling around as he inspected him, Gaul nodded in approval. "Quite the power - no doubt." He looked to Daud and Kyoten, who both seemed equally on edge at the galaxies being ripped apart above them.

"It seems like we might have to, Kyoten." Daud said, making eye contact with his friend and rival, "We're going to have to build ourselves up alongside Rayten as well, if that's the case. I believe Roshi is getting our method of fusion - as I'm sure Frank will have even more wit to dish out should we both strike such a...fabulous pose. I'm not against it in the slightest, but I believe there is a more powerful method of fusion." Daud flashed a look towards Gaul for a moment, a secret signal to not inform the others about Dapp's similar mission as well. He pinched the brow of his nose, "I hope Kilian gets back soon, we need everyone at this battle."

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:53 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:Out of the explosion, the silhouette of Lord Frost made itself apparent, as he simply walked out of it, not a scratch or burn on him, "I'm going to say this once, and you better listen.", he said, suddenly teleporting in front of Alastir and grabbing him by the throat, "You are nothing but refuse to me. You and all your kin. You aren't even worth my time, but know this. Should you make one more move against me", he said as he tightened his grip, "I will pop your head like an insignificant planet. Your entire galaxy will be destroyed in nothing more than a few seconds. But as I said, it's not worth my time. Now, go sit with the others, or go home and take a nap. I don't care what you do, just get away from me, or I will destroy everything you hold near and dear.", he finished, throwing a punch capable of busting several Solar Systems at Alastir's gut.

The God of Destruction dropped the rodent, and lifted up into the air, floating back over to Gaul, "That pest is now taken care of. Now, continue on and fight me, knowing full well that the countdown to this universe's armageddon is on its way. The apocalypse will not come in fire, nor thunder, but in frost."

Central City Tournament - Adult Division
A Sinister Calm

As Frost delivered the Solar System Busting Punch to his gut, Alastir choked out a massive amount of Crimson Blood, his eyes widened In shock as Frost let his grip of Alastir go, the Celestial rapidly falling to the Earth, his body crashing with such violent force that he convulsed forward In utter shock "Gah!" Alastir yelled out In pain, gripping his gut tightly, pain being very much evident on his face. Growling, Alastir rose up, his dark aura beginning to cover his body In an Obsidian Armor "Are you seriously going to go after him again when he threatened to destroy everything In our Galaxy?" Spera asked Alastir, who quickly calmed himself down upon being reminded of Frost's threat.

Quickly powering down, Alastir let out an angered sigh, his eyes still burning with a primal anger "No, I have another Idea..." Alastir replied, before crossing his legs together as he began to gently float up Into the sky, his eyes closed as a Grey Aura began to encase his body
"There are only three places that a Non-Celestial cannot access, all of our Spectrum Realms that are exclusive to only our people, he can trash my Galaxy as long as he wants, but I'm not letting him lay a hand on any of our Utopia Worlds that we've painstakingly struggled to maintain, we stopped any damage of them during the Imperial Era, and by god we will do It again!"

Before he looked back, Alastir shuddered, quickly looking up Into the sky, sensing Frost's path of destruction that was bringing him dangerously close to the Masaki Galaxy "Is he attacking our Universe?!" Spera screamed In Alastir's mind. Seemingly Ignoring Spera's yelling, Alastir's eyes widened up In fear "No he's not, I won't let him destroy everything my ancestors strived to maintain!" Alastir yelled, his body flying up to the Earth's Orbit, his body not even visible as he utilized his energy In such a massive burst. Quickly arriving up to the planet's orbit, Grey Tendrils began to pour out of Alastir's body at a rapid rate "I don't care how much energy this rips out of me, but I won't make It home In time before Frost gets there." Alastir said to himself.

It was very much obvious that Spera's essence was In a frenzied mess from detecting Frost's unbound path of destruction, but he was also worried that Alastir would overexert himself with his next technique that Spera had to do something "You trying to get yourself killed Alastir, you know this will pull a good amount of energy from your body If you do that technique from here!" Spera said In utter shock. Alastir smiled as the Grey Tendrils, now numbering In the hundreds swarmed forward at a Hundred Thousand Times Lightspeed towards the Masaki Galaxy with all of them being bound to the Individual Celestial Utopia worlds that were created by the Celestials "Regardless of all the energy that this technique may drain from me, I mustn't allow any Utopia worlds to be destroyed, for god's sake It'll take Billions of Years to recreate them all." Alastir replied stoically.

As the Hundreds of Tendrils grabbed hold of their selected planets, the seemingly small threads of these tendrils expanding Into skyscraper sized tendrils that held onto the Utopia Worlds for dear life, with Sigma Galli Prime being Included as well as a variety of Celestial Utopia Worlds within the systems of these primary Utopia Worlds. Back with Alastir, his entire body was nearly encased In a Grey Aura "There we go, I've already stored the Information of the Utopia Worlds, now to pull the worlds Into the Zen Spectrum." Alastir whispered, closing his eyes In complete focus. His eyes then flared open, a red aura surrounding him as all the tendrils pulled all at the same time "HAA!!!!" Alastir yelled, multiple veins popping around his scalp.

As he pulled the planets with his tendrils, Alastir opened a massive portal that led to the Zen Celestial Spectrum, the realm that would hold the Utopia Worlds until the threat of Lord Frost had passed. This level of force was so great that Alastir bared his teeth In anger, pulling the mass of planets with all of his might "God Dammit!!! This Is what my ancestors must have felt when creating these planets at the same time, It's almost unbearable for me!" Alastir yelled, transforming Into his Black Iscariot Form as the sheer weight of pulling hundreds of planets even with the help of his psionics had pressured his premature transformation.

By the time Alastir entered his Black Iscariot Form, the Hundreds of Utopia Worlds he was pulling had already entered the edge of the Masaki Galaxy where the quickly expanding Warp Portal was located at, and Alastir, feeling as If his arms had felt like jelly was on the verge of just destroying the Utopia Worlds, his Impatience outgrowing his Impotent Rage "How long did It take for my ancestors to create the Utopia Worlds anyways Spera?!" Alastir shouted, his face beginning to turn a shade of Crimson. "Hmm, lets see, It took about erhm Five Minutes?" Spera's Essence asked. This became the breaking point for Alastir, whose face turned bright red from Impatience "Five Minutes my fucking ASS!!!" Alastir screeched, pulling the planets all Into the portal with a final yell.

As the planets entered the Zen Celestial Spectrum, Alastir suddenly felt as If he gained a thousand pounds, crashing down to the Earth's Surface with a violent crash. His eyes wide open and his mouth seemingly slackjawed, Alastir tried to get up, but to no avail "Are you kidding me now!?" Alastir complained, waving his arms and legs around haphazardly, seemingly stuck on his back as a turtle would be "Well I'm going to leave you alone for now..." Spera replied, seemingly going silent as Alastir yelled "Out of all the people, It's ME who has to be stuck on my back, flailing around like a damn turtle!!!!"

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:53 pm

Dallen honed in on her anger, letting loose on the beasts that prowled Asgard's forests. There were no attempts at trickery or hunting, she was not in the right state of mind for that. Instead, she simply flew after them, pummeling the beasts with her fists. It was quite disconcerting, the gender change, but she appeared to have all of her powers, Dallen noticed, as she gave the monster an uppercut, and continued attacking from all sides, putting to use her speed. It felt good to punch something. Though swords and hammers were wonderful tools and weapons, sometimes, just attacking the enemy with your hands alone created a feeling of empowerment, that you didn't need a sword to defeat the beasts.

Resummoning her armor, Dallen's anger being gone, she found Sif, and the couple talked for a while, Dallen giving Sif tips on being a male, and vice-versa. After that, and taking care of a few other things, they parted ways, Dallen flying down to this Lookout, Heimdall telling her of some of her fellow fighter's locations. Floating down, she announced herself, taking of the mask to identify herself, a hand on her hilt. "Greetings, fellow warriors!" Looking down at herself, Dallen continued, "Unfortunately, due to one of Amora's spells, I am now permanently female. So who are we fighting now?"
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse