NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Always Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:34 pm

A Ranged attack? That was something that he actually lacked. Chances are that there would be more than just one bad guy with a jet pack or other means of flight. The thought of creating a Vortex crossed his mind. But Katsuo might get caught in it. Even though he was a robot, friendly fire was still friendly fire. An idea hit him. A directed Vortex, but created by his hands rather than his entire body. "Get down! I'm gonna rock him like a hurricane!" Kilian says. He points his hands at Firefly who had two large burn marks on his armor from where Katsuo shot him, and began to swirl his arms around at incredible speeds. Enough to force Firefly down within arms reach. "There! Get him!"

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:45 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:A Ranged attack? That was something that he actually lacked. Chances are that there would be more than just one bad guy with a jet pack or other means of flight. The thought of creating a Vortex crossed his mind. But Katsuo might get caught in it. Even though he was a robot, friendly fire was still friendly fire. An idea hit him. A directed Vortex, but created by his hands rather than his entire body. "Get down! I'm gonna rock him like a hurricane!" Kilian says. He points his hands at Firefly who had two large burn marks on his armor from where Katsuo shot him, and began to swirl his arms around at incredible speeds. Enough to force Firefly down within arms reach. "There! Get him!"

"Longsword, in!" Katsuo inserted one of his chips, turning his buster into a plasma sword with an extensive range. The look on Firefly's face was enough, but Katsuo smacked him with the flat of the blade across the chest. Firefly hit a wall, cracked it, and was KO'd cold.

"That was pretty smart. Kudos to you, Speed." Returning the chip to his belt and checking his battery, Katsuo estimated he would need to get more polonium after the night was through, or find an alternative battery source. But that could wait, as there were still enemies to fight. "We ought to go get more people, that way we'll be better prepared to fight the rest of the villains deeper in."
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:50 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:A Ranged attack? That was something that he actually lacked. Chances are that there would be more than just one bad guy with a jet pack or other means of flight. The thought of creating a Vortex crossed his mind. But Katsuo might get caught in it. Even though he was a robot, friendly fire was still friendly fire. An idea hit him. A directed Vortex, but created by his hands rather than his entire body. "Get down! I'm gonna rock him like a hurricane!" Kilian says. He points his hands at Firefly who had two large burn marks on his armor from where Katsuo shot him, and began to swirl his arms around at incredible speeds. Enough to force Firefly down within arms reach. "There! Get him!"

"Longsword, in!" Katsuo inserted one of his chips, turning his buster into a plasma sword with an extensive range. The look on Firefly's face was enough, but Katsuo smacked him with the flat of the blade across the chest. Firefly hit a wall, cracked it, and was KO'd cold.

"That was pretty smart. Kudos to you, Speed." Returning the chip to his belt and checking his battery, Katsuo estimated he would need to get more polonium after the night was through, or find an alternative battery source. But that could wait, as there were still enemies to fight. "We ought to go get more people, that way we'll be better prepared to fight the rest of the villains deeper in."

Augustus then burst in through a window and saw the knocked out Firefly "Aw what? I was planning to burst in and help defeat him, but he is already out cold. Oh well, guess I could go beat up Two-Face." He looked around for Two-Face.
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

BlackDeath27
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:03 pm

Grabbing Daniel's hand while inter locking their fingers Morgana looked at him intently." Do not let go of my hand unless you want to be trapped in the shadow realm, or end up somewhere else then stark tower." As soon as she finished talking the shadows began to drag them into the realm of darkness. It took no more then a second for the two leave nothing that resembled them in their trail.

Traveling through complete darkness would scare most people which would be ok with morgana. The part she wasn't ok with was the voices and sounds of dying people crying out for help to her everytime she shadow traveled. Now that she had brung someone with her they seem to be louder then the other times. Trying not get distracted by the pleaseds for mercy and only focus on getting to stark tower. Then it hit her with full force a immediate freezing wind blast that almost made her lose Cursader twice. It took a while before a light began shine though the darkness showing someone looking out of a window. As both Lady Death and the leader ascended from the darkness of Tony Starks shadow appering behind him." Let me rest for a bit. Then I'll be ready to fight, though if you can find a jet to take us to Gotham I would appreciate it." Thats was when Morgana passed out from exhaustion sleeping on the floor as if it was her own bed.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:05 pm

"Thanks Saisho. Let's see here... I think most of them are down right? Except maybe the big ones. Joker and Harley Quinn." He says counting on his fingers for some reason. "If we're going after those two nightmares, you're right. We're going to need backup." He says. "You couldn't pay me to take those nuts on alone and they don't even have powers." He says with a small shudder.

The United Zones of the West
Envoy

Founded: Aug 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Zones of the West » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:17 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:With Mr. Freeze still in action, Katsuo went to take the fight to him. Sprinting at the icy villain, Freeze released another cloud of gas. Katsuo ran through unaffected, surprising Freeze and hitting him with a flurry of buster shots. The man was not stunned, and aimed and fired a beam of cold at the android. Katsuo leaped into the air, assisted by his boots, and landed behind Mr. Freeze. He blasted Freeze with shot after shot from his buster, culminating in a charged shot that sent Freeze sprawling across the ground. Avoiding dropping some third rate pun about how Freeze was out cold, he dashed back to his teammates and tried to join in with someone else, trying to help more allies win their fights.

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Solar Girl/Sora El/Caroline Kent-Gotham
"Thanks, we should get moving. Still too many more bad guys to face." I told Cargot as we looked over the defeated Solomon. It was then I began to kill cold. Very cold. Beyond what even Mister Freeze could summon. It did not take long to find the source, as she soon revealed herself. Killer Frost. She stood atop one of the spires of the Asylum. Ice quickly spreading from it. Encasing the whole spire in moments and spilling over the area. Wind carrying a bitter chill kicked up, looking down on us like a Queen on her subjects. then, forging ice spears from each arm, she hurled both with speed and accuracy that impaled two of the remaining Asylum guards who were brave enough to stay and help.

As a GCPD sniper on a helicopter flew over her. Frost simply passed a glance at it. And ice encased the vital systems of the chopper, causing it to fail and fall from the sky. I raced into the air to stop its fall, and grabbing hold of the copter with both hands. I gently set it down. Opening the door to free them, I saw that my effort was useless. Everyone was encased in ice. Dead inside. They were killed before they ever hit the ground.

I used my heat vision to melt the ice, so that they could lay in rest, and not in the fear stricken forms they were encased in.

Looking back up to Frost with resolve, and knowing she is perhaps the most powerful villain to appear so far. I lifted myself into the air opposite of her.

The fight here at Arkham, is far from over.

Saikyo hovered next to the other three heroes, a smile on his face. "If all three of us attack with Solar Girl shooting lasers, it won't be hard at all." He took off towards the icy woman at a lightning-like pace, attempting to punch her but blocked by an ice wall. Subsequent attempts were blocked too. As he kept her distracted, Saikyo looked to his friends with eyes that should've said it all: Get over here and hit her!

Some other hero came and took out Mr. Freeze before Drake and Marcus could do anything about it. "Oh well, that means we will just have to go take on the Joker and Harley Quinn," said Marcus.
"Dude, those are the big fish. I don't wanna go after them!" Drake replied rather vehemently.
"Are you kidding? They don't even have powers, they're just maniacally evil and crazily insane. And pretty smart."
"Okay, fine, we will wait for backup."
I cannot ask you to give internets, so I will not. http://internetometer.com/image/44811.png

I am an INTP. Take the test and find out what you are. http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
Contrary to most people, I like being different and not fitting in.
RP: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=317068&p=22163187#p22163187

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:22 pm

Daud Andreas
Mirage

New City, Near Westington Slaughterhouse Industries

Daud was alone - a gust of wind causing him to shield his eyes for a brief moment as the monumental factory complex stood erect before him. This was their old shipping yard, apparently, where trucks would move in and out all day long, but has long since been out of use. He stood proudly, and stared down the building with an immense glare, awaiting for it to cower away under his frightful look. Rather than do that, garage doors swung open - revealing a sizable force of minions, snarling and gesturing toward Daud. All shapes, sizes, and colors were represented in the small brigade, but the sea of creatures suddenly parted, and even the most feral of the beasts turned their heads to the ground in a respectful bow.

From between the two walls of flesh, bones, and muscle, a towering being of immense physical size, carrying an air of royalty and arrogance that made even Daud wretch. As the being made his way to the front of the brigade, smaller followers reached out to grasp and touch parts of his clothing, perhaps a sign of blessing before they went into combat. The villainous man bore an assured smile, unphased by this lone trespasser within his kingdom. He had finally reached the edge of the garage door, where trucks had once brought animals to slaughter and took them away, and gave Daud a look of peaceful intentions.

Hopping down from the ledge with incredible grace, almost like taking a step for the giant, he stood upon the same ground as Daud. "Welcome," He produced, raising his hands gloriously to his sides in a utter display of brilliant propaganda to his followers, "To my Kingdom. Please, make yourself at home, Daud." He bellowed, extending his muscle-clad arm to the young hero with his hand shaped in the form of a beckon. "Come with me, and I shall show you desire." This was Savior, the leader of this ravenous group of brain-washed mutants and rejects, who prided himself as being the one destined to save the wretched mutants from their pitiful existence.

Daud twisted his head in a snarl, "No," He declared, "You bring them out to me." Daud held firm, even in the face of Savior's collapsing arm of peace. Savior kept a smile on his face, and without uttering a word to one of his minions, nodded in their general direction, causing some scurry back quickly. Some thrashing about and ravenous noises were heard from within the abandoned factory, until two gorilla-like meatheads emerged from the pack, clearing the way. Daud could hear the rustling and clanging of shackles, and heard one of the prisoners collapse suddenly. Yanked up by the throat - at least from what Daud could hear by the violent choking - they both continued walking forward.

The meatheads moved out of the way, revealing a man and a woman, dressed in rags and chained together while their hands and feet were bound as well. Distinct marks made on their wrists and ankles spoke of their captivity, and their pale and frail appearance showed their mistreatment at the hands of Savior and his forces. Their chains were held firm by a cackling demon-like abomination, licking his lips and vicious teeth with splendor at the sight of showing off his pets. Daud's eyes, however, grew wide with unexpected shock. The man and woman were much older than he - and Daud recognized them in an instant, his mouth barely able to form words at the sight.

The words escaped his mouth almost like a plea, haunted and distraught, "M....Mom? D-Dad?!"
Last edited by Neros on Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:43 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:"Longsword, in!" Katsuo inserted one of his chips, turning his buster into a plasma sword with an extensive range. The look on Firefly's face was enough, but Katsuo smacked him with the flat of the blade across the chest. Firefly hit a wall, cracked it, and was KO'd cold.

"Thanks Saisho. Let's see here... I think most of them are down right? Except maybe the big ones. Joker and Harley Quinn." He says counting on his fingers for some reason. "If we're going after those two nightmares, you're right. We're going to need backup." He says. "You couldn't pay me to take those nuts on alone and they don't even have powers." He says with a small shudder.

"You know what? Just call me Katsuo." The helmet's steel color faded and showed Katsuo's face through the glass-like cover. "Let's just go out and get the rest. At least it's quieter. That's either a good sign or an awful one."
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:47 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:Grabbing Daniel's hand while inter locking their fingers Morgana looked at him intently." Do not let go of my hand unless you want to be trapped in the shadow realm, or end up somewhere else then stark tower." As soon as she finished talking the shadows began to drag them into the realm of darkness. It took no more then a second for the two leave nothing that resembled them in their trail.

Traveling through complete darkness would scare most people which would be ok with morgana. The part she wasn't ok with was the voices and sounds of dying people crying out for help to her everytime she shadow traveled. Now that she had brung someone with her they seem to be louder then the other times. Trying not get distracted by the pleaseds for mercy and only focus on getting to stark tower. Then it hit her with full force a immediate freezing wind blast that almost made her lose Cursader twice. It took a while before a light began shine though the darkness showing someone looking out of a window. As both Lady Death and the leader ascended from the darkness of Tony Starks shadow appering behind him." Let me rest for a bit. Then I'll be ready to fight, though if you can find a jet to take us to Gotham I would appreciate it." Thats was when Morgana passed out from exhaustion sleeping on the floor as if it was her own bed.

Daniel Carter-Stark Tower
We appeared in a lobby just behind Tony when Morgana suddenly passed out, exhausted from the effort she used to get us here. I should have done better research. I never would have believed she had such power. Tony, was remarkably, not surprised at all. In a expensive suit and glass of some type of high end alcohol in his hand. He took a look at me, wearing what was left of my uniform, which was not much. Still stained with blood, even after Morgana healed my wounds, I did not have time to take a shower. Eying me he simply made a wise quip and took a sip from his drink. "The elevator too much for you?" I ignored the comment. I was about to explain why we were here, as I lifted Morgana up who was out cold. And helped to position her on a couch in the lobby. But before I could speak, Tony again interrupted. "New outfit, I know. What you have now is soo...well, so last whenever you got beat down. Follow me." Shaking my head I did as I was told, leaving Morgana to the safety of the couch.

Taking a elevator to the top floor of the tower, he tapped his foot impatiently. Asking me if I would like a drink while we waited. I declined. The doors opening I followed him into a large room, with his suit on display. Not a tuxedo or threaded suit for an event. But the other suit. The Iron Man suit. I could see several different models and wondered what he had prepared. Then, we came upon a closed case, which he unlocked and revealed the contents of. The lights illuminated the suit. Obviously, based off his own. The gold, black and white color scheme shone with a certain degree of...resolve. He then explained it.

"I made several upgrades. The boots on your last uniform only allowed you to make long jumps. Now you can fly. The armor is also far superior to anything you had before, protecting more than just baseball bats. The suit enhances your strength, speed and reflexes. Making your already competent martial arts skills far more devastating. The suit overall is more melee based than my own model. Used more like a exoskeleton to enhance what abilities you already have. With some additional features. The hands are like your former electric gloves. Obviously far more powerful, you have six compartments built into the suit in case you need a little something extra. Two on each arm, upper and lower and one on each leg, at the thigh. The left upper arm houses a sword is capable of returning to you if you lose it in battle along with many other features that you can just experiment with. The same compartment on the other arm houses a staff, much like the one you used to have. The right forearm houses a beam that will emit a sonic blast, again nothing new there but the left one houses a scanner, which analyzes any substance which you scan, providing you with information. the left leg compartment houses bombs that can be set to different explosive yields and the right holds an emp weapon. You helmet also has superior HUDs ability and can even predict enemy tactics, advising you on how to react, of course it is a computer and can be wrong. So dont rely on it too much."

I stepped closer to it. Taking what few moments I had. I then placed a hand on the chest piece of the suit. So, this is my new armor. Then, automatically, the suit opened up. Allowing me to step inside of it, and the machine closed around me. Fitting like a glove.

Tony then turned to leave, before calling back. "Well, take it for a test run, but dont scratch the new car." I gave a slight chuckle. Stark is a genius. Then, moving back down the tower until I had made my way back to Morgana, I woke her up. AS gently as I could, as, even in this new suit of armor. She still gave me the sense that she could strangle me. And I dont think she wakes nicely.

I would be able to fly us both to Gotham, but I needed to wake her first.

"Morgana, we should go. I can get us to Gotham, so you can gather your strength on the way. And I know it wont matter to you, but you can call me." I then stood up as I paused. "Sentinel."

My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:55 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:"Thanks Saisho. Let's see here... I think most of them are down right? Except maybe the big ones. Joker and Harley Quinn." He says counting on his fingers for some reason. "If we're going after those two nightmares, you're right. We're going to need backup." He says. "You couldn't pay me to take those nuts on alone and they don't even have powers." He says with a small shudder.

"You know what? Just call me Katsuo." The helmet's steel color faded and showed Katsuo's face through the glass-like cover. "Let's just go out and get the rest. At least it's quieter. That's either a good sign or an awful one."

"Gotcha. Quiet? In the Asylum meant to hold some of the most deranged and psychotic people on earth? Yeah, I can see a few ways that might just be slightly creepy." Kilian says.

A loud sound of feedback comes on over the loud speakers in and around the Asylum. "Attention Justice Brats! I don't know what kinda game Batsy is playing sending a buncha kids instead of showing up for himself! It's so unlike him! Anyways! I would start holding your breath. Or don't and see what happens!" The Joker says before letting out a hideous crackling. Right after he hung up, gas started to fill the Asylum. A modified version of the Joker gas and Scarecrow's fear gas. Meant to cause the members of the team that needed to breath to hallucinate and attack each other.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:05 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:"You know what? Just call me Katsuo." The helmet's steel color faded and showed Katsuo's face through the glass-like cover. "Let's just go out and get the rest. At least it's quieter. That's either a good sign or an awful one."

"Gotcha. Quiet? In the Asylum meant to hold some of the most deranged and psychotic people on earth? Yeah, I can see a few ways that might just be slightly creepy." Kilian says.

A loud sound of feedback comes on over the loud speakers in and around the Asylum. "Attention Justice Brats! I don't know what kinda game Batsy is playing sending a buncha kids instead of showing up for himself! It's so unlike him! Anyways! I would start holding your breath. Or don't and see what happens!" The Joker says before letting out a hideous crackling. Right after he hung up, gas started to fill the Asylum. A modified version of the Joker gas and Scarecrow's fear gas. Meant to cause the members of the team that needed to breath to hallucinate and attack each other.

Augustus laughed and said "Gas mask, loser! me and the robots are going to beat you ass all the way to hell and back, we may not be able to kill you, but we'll give you more broken bones than you can count."
Paketo wrote:
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen

Diabolus Thronus
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Diabolus Thronus » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:10 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:

Augustus laughed and said "Gas mask, loser! me and the robots are going to beat you ass all the way to hell and back, we may not be able to kill you, but we'll give you more broken bones than you can count."

"That type of interaction could potentially destroy an entire sector of Gotham," Alpha said, standing beside Augustus after doing a quick calculation. "Which would be very problematic and unproductive for two beings such as yourselves."

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:14 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:"You know what? Just call me Katsuo." The helmet's steel color faded and showed Katsuo's face through the glass-like cover. "Let's just go out and get the rest. At least it's quieter. That's either a good sign or an awful one."

"Gas!" Katsuo popped off his helmet and gave it to Killian. "It's got a filter, just put it on!" As the gas hit, Katsuo found out two things: 1) it wasn't meant to corrode his skin/armor, and 2) he really didn't need to breathe. This opened up new possibilities, but sadly his creators hadn't had time to explain his design in full.

So in total, they had: a speedster, a pyro, a robotic soldier, and Katsuo the future android. Against: the rest of Infinite Justice. "I think we'd rather find the Joker. I'd rather take my chances with him than with Saiyans, Asgardians, and Kryptonians who can't tell friend from foe."

As right he was, as the gas flooded the hallway Saikyo was flying through. As he knocked a criminal into his cell, he also inhaled some gas. The first effect was that the hall ahead began to collapse, so Saikyo sped the other way, back into the courtyard.

Bad move. Well, he wasn't really himself, but still bad.

Before his allies turned into enemies, Saikyo was assaulted across his senses by awful noises, tastes, smells, sights, and touches. His body screamed all over, and he fell to the ground writhing in pain.
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:17 pm

Solar Girl/Sora El/Caroline Kent-Gotham city
Hearing the Joker's voice for the first time, he is far more insane than I imagined him to sound. Gas huh, no problem, with one breath I can blow this gas away. I had begun to prepare to exhale a gale strong enough that it should clear the immediate area of the modified gas. But, before I could initiate my 'counter measure' a powerful blow hit me from above, a falling pillar had crashed into me. Driving me into the dirt. And forcing me to breath. My head began to feel dizzy, and my lungs burned. But from that, I the figures I saw morphed into threatening monsters. Trying to fight the influence back, I struggled to gain control of my senses. But all I heard was laughter, not the Joker's but my own. High pitched and seemingly insane laughter. Then, violently shoving the stone pillar from me. I stood up, to see the first monster I would face.

Flying at him with surprising speed, I unleashed a barrage of fists and then swiped with a powerful kick that tore straight through a wall. Pursuing the entity, I finally unleashed a blast from my heat vision, in my effort to eliminate the threat to me. Still laughing, the entire time. Like a siren from ancient myths, trying to bring men to their deaths. The attacks were feral and unrestrained.

But the entire time, I had no idea, that I was trying to kill Kyoten.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:19 pm

Diabolus Thronus wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:Augustus laughed and said "Gas mask, loser! me and the robots are going to beat you ass all the way to hell and back, we may not be able to kill you, but we'll give you more broken bones than you can count."

"That type of interaction could potentially destroy an entire sector of Gotham," Alpha said, standing beside Augustus after doing a quick calculation. "Which would be very problematic and unproductive for two beings such as yourselves."

"Ok now, anybody who dares to attack me might end up with 3rd degree burns, not my fault, it's just fire is a power that will always hurt when you get hit by it, unless you're fireproof." he looked around "Where is Joker?"
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

Diabolus Thronus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Diabolus Thronus » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:23 pm

Diabolus Thronus wrote:

"Ok now, anybody who dares to attack me might end up with 3rd degree burns, not my fault, it's just fire is a power that will always hurt when you get hit by it, unless you're fireproof." he looked around "Where is Joker?"

"I hope he's still on this Godforsaken island..." muttered a member of Alpha's SWAT squad, his second in command. "I've dealt with that freak before and he is one crazy fuckah..."

"Jenkins," Alpha called, turning to the man. "Begin a search and destroy mission. Your target is the Joker. He is too dangerous to be left alive."

"Aye, sir!" Jenkins turned to the rest of the squad. "You heard the bot! Get moving!" The entire squad, except Alpha, split up into several groups of three and went to carry out their orders.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:27 pm

Dallen shrugged. "Sorry, buddy, not me. I've got an Aura of Loyalty, remember? I inspire loyalty all around me, and I am loyal to a fault." Though, did he just see Sif? With her deadly blade and luscious black locks? No, it couldn't be. But yes, it was! She was fighting off someone, was that Malekith? Or was it Loki? Now he saw two Sifs, that was just plain weird. And then, no! Loki had just stabbed her with a hidden dagger. Sif was lying on the ground, blood spilling out. No, no! He ran to Sif and cradled her head and cheek. No, it couldn't be! The dagger had been magical! There was no other way that Sif would be, dead? There was no way that Sif, his fellow Goddess with a similar domain to his, Battle had been killed by Thor's brother. But the facts were there, right in front of him. Furious and anguished, like never before, Dallen charged at Loki, his scream of rage sounding feral . However he passed through him like a phantom. To everyone else, it appeared that he was charging and swinging at air. But in one moment of clarity, he returned for a brief moment, to deliver a message. "All of you, run! The berserker's rage is upon me! Fly you fools!" he yelled. Then he gasped out, "Don't let me hurt you guys, or anyone else. Get through, tell him what I told you, he may be able to stop me! Go!" And in his last moment, he changed his weapon to a staff so that he would do as little damage as possible.

Then, in the sight of everyone there, his eyes changed, glowing to a bright, furious green. And then he sprung, charging and attacking anyone before him. Though his teammates saw that he tried to hold himself back from striking, it was useless. The young Asgardian let out a cry of fury and pain and fought both friend and foe.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:28 pm

Daud Andreas
Mirage

A Few Years Prior

He stood with such power, commanding, and authoritarian. Daud would shoot a glance up at him only once, before averting his gaze back down. His father was a man of capable of rash thought and decisions, coupled with his immense physical size, strength, and power, made him a man the Daud never wanted to go against. His mother, though frail and of sound mind, stood beside Daud's father as his accomplice, both of them concentrating their glaring anger at the teen. Daud's father spoke first, his voice booming and full of wrathful energy, "Well, what do you have to say for yourself?"

Daud shot his eyes over the side, souring his lips and growing mad. What a dumb question, He thought, My actions should speak for themselves. Yeah, that would be the cool thing to say... What he actually said, however, was mumbled and without clarity, "I thought it was cool..."

"YOU THOUGHT IT WAS COOL?!" His father screamed, approaching him closely and standing before him as a solid wall craved of steel and marble. His tone dropped to a sudden, serious demeanor. "There is nothing 'cool' about taking money for your powers."

"What's the big deal?" Daud retorted, "Smart guys can use their brains and make money, why can I use what I have?"

His mother interjected, providing a second opinion on Daud's actions. "You hurt someone, Daud." She spoke with such loftiness and concern, "You're supposed to help them."

Daud sneered, not giving a rat's ass about her way of thinking. "Yeah, well, people can help themselves."

"Don't talk to your mother that way." His father said, narrowing his eyes at his son. Something in Daud had snapped, some inner restriction and perimeter that surrounded his parents as untouchable. It was as if he had realized that his father and mother were people too, and people can be hurt and dealt with. Though lacking his father's size and muscle, Daud looked him square in the eye, issuing a challenge to his authority.

"Why?" He said coldly, never breaking his line of sight.

"I'll tell you why." His father said, now merely inches from Daud at this point. It was truly something to grasp, the size of this man compared to his son at this point. Daud found it increasingly hard to look him straight in the eyes anymore, but he held firm. His father spoke low, with serious intent and delivery, "She was my wife before she your mom, and no one speaks to my wife that way." Daud broke his gaze, looking away and cursing himself for doing so. He stepped back from his father, yielding the battle between the two.
Last edited by Neros on Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:29 pm

Kilian scrambled to put on the helmet. He didn't need as much oxygen as normal humans. But breathing in a mind altering drug would cause severe repercussions. "How the hell does Batman handle crap like this ALONE?" He asks. "Likely in the warden's office. Or leaving. Now all we have to do is find him before the combined fighting between the Saiyans and the friggin' Kryptonian does level Gotham. Jesus. I've heard some horrible things about the Joker. But the guy is nuts. Oh. We also have to try and not get smeared by them on the way."

Lord Frieza (Ancient)
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Frieza (Ancient) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:33 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Solar Girl/Sora El/Caroline Kent-Gotham city
Hearing the Joker's voice for the first time, he is far more insane than I imagined him to sound. Gas huh, no problem, with one breath I can blow this gas away. I had begun to prepare to exhale a gale strong enough that it should clear the immediate area of the modified gas. But, before I could initiate my 'counter measure' a powerful blow hit me from above, a falling pillar had crashed into me. Driving me into the dirt. And forcing me to breath. My head began to feel dizzy, and my lungs burned. But from that, I the figures I saw morphed into threatening monsters. Trying to fight the influence back, I struggled to gain control of my senses. But all I heard was laughter, not the Joker's but my own. High pitched and seemingly insane laughter. Then, violently shoving the stone pillar from me. I stood up, to see the first monster I would face.

Flying at him with surprising speed, I unleashed a barrage of fists and then swiped with a powerful kick that tore straight through a wall. Pursuing the entity, I finally unleashed a blast from my heat vision, in my effort to eliminate the threat to me. Still laughing, the entire time. Like a siren from ancient myths, trying to bring men to their deaths. The attacks were feral and unrestrained.

Kyoten held his breath while the mist was released, and dodged most of the attacks. He managed to get out of he cloud, and continued being attacked. He continued to dodge the attacks, "Sora! Stop! Don't make me hurt you!", he said as he blocked attacks. He continued to dodge attacks, when he felt something. A presence far away from Earth. He knew what it was. It was pure evil. He stuck his hands out at Sora, "Sora! You need to stop! If either of us get hurt, the team may not be able to stop it!", he yelled as he tried to block several more attacks. He couldn't keep this up, but he couldn't hurt her.

Suddenly, he felt an immense pain on the right side of his chest. He put his hand on it and looked down. Blood was flowing everywhere. She had hit him with her laser vision. Kyoten looked up in surprise, and fell to the ground. He was unconscious in a matter of seconds.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:34 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Kilian scrambled to put on the helmet. He didn't need as much oxygen as normal humans. But breathing in a mind altering drug would cause severe repercussions. "How the hell does Batman handle crap like this ALONE?" He asks. "Likely in the warden's office. Or leaving. Now all we have to do is find him before the combined fighting between the Saiyans and the friggin' Kryptonian does level Gotham. Jesus. I've heard some horrible things about the Joker. But the guy is nuts. Oh. We also have to try and not get smeared by them on the way."

"Ok, to the Warden's office!" Augustus ran off in the direction of the warden's office screaming at the top of his lungs as he tried to avoid the drugged superhumans killing each other "God save me!"
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

Diabolus Thronus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Diabolus Thronus » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:44 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Kilian scrambled to put on the helmet. He didn't need as much oxygen as normal humans. But breathing in a mind altering drug would cause severe repercussions. "How the hell does Batman handle crap like this ALONE?" He asks. "Likely in the warden's office. Or leaving. Now all we have to do is find him before the combined fighting between the Saiyans and the friggin' Kryptonian does level Gotham. Jesus. I've heard some horrible things about the Joker. But the guy is nuts. Oh. We also have to try and not get smeared by them on the way."

"Ok, to the Warden's office!" Augustus ran off in the direction of the warden's office screaming at the top of his lungs as he tried to avoid the drugged superhumans killing each other "God save me!"

Alpha followed him, easily keeping up with as he used thermal scans to see if anyone was ahead. "Keep your voice down!" Alpha slapped Augustus upside the head. "You'll get yourself killed that way! Now, follow me and stay quiet."

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:48 pm

Diabolus Thronus wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:"Ok, to the Warden's office!" Augustus ran off in the direction of the warden's office screaming at the top of his lungs as he tried to avoid the drugged superhumans killing each other "God save me!"

Alpha followed him, easily keeping up with as he used thermal scans to see if anyone was ahead. "Keep your voice down!" Alpha slapped Augustus upside the head. "You'll get yourself killed that way! Now, follow me and stay quiet."

"Sorry, when I am scared I scream as loud as possible. Let's go." he started to follow Alpha "Where is the warden's office?"
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:55 pm

Diabolus Thronus wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:"OK, to the Warden's office!" Augustus ran off in the direction of the warden's office screaming at the top of his lungs as he tried to avoid the drugged superhumans killing each other "God save me!"

"Actually, we may want to follow him." Katsuo pointed to Killian. Who has super speed. So... kinda pointless for him to follow...
Anyways, Katsuo followed Alpha and Augustus, which involved the kid being hit on the head and Alpha taking point. Katsuo dematerialized his buster, to conserve the battery, and kept pace with the tow of them. Speed could catch up soon enough...

Lord Frieza wrote:
The Rebel Alliances wrote:Solar Girl/Sora El/Caroline Kent-Gotham city

Kyoten held his breath while the mist was released, and dodged most of the attacks. He managed to get out of he cloud, and continued being attacked. He continued to dodge the attacks, "Sora! Stop! Don't make me hurt you!", he said as he blocked attacks. He continued to dodge attacks, when he felt something. A presence far away from Earth. He knew what it was. It was pure evil. He stuck his hands out at Sora, "Sora! You need to stop! If either of us get hurt, the team may not be able to stop it!", he yelled as he tried to block several more attacks. He couldn't keep this up, but he couldn't hurt her.

Suddenly, he felt an immense pain on the right side of his chest. He put his hand on it and looked down. Blood was flowing everywhere. She had hit him with her laser vision. Kyoten looked up in surprise, and fell to the ground. He was unconscious in a matter of seconds.

When Kyoten fell, Saikyo saw it for what it was. Except for one, slight difference. Solar Girl wasn't Solar Girl: she was instead some form of monstrous being reminiscent of Cell V2. Saikyo screamed, bolted into the air, and threw a hard right hook at the evil being. He would avenge his friend!

Or would he end his friend instead?

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:18 pm

"Running ahead of you guys would be kinda stupid with a professional psychopath on the loose and our friends off their rockers." He says and let's them lead the way to the Wardens office. Kilian had mixed feelings about the entire situation. On one hand. Most of his friends were trying to kill each other because of the Joker. Which was pretty bad. But on the other hand, he was fighting an honest to psychotic super villain. Which made him a superhero! At least it will once they find the Joker and save their friends. He kicked the door open with his powerful legs and there was no signs of the Joker. But there was enough explosives to take out the area around them. The last thing Kilian managed to get out of his mouth before being blasted into unconsciousness was "Shit."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse