NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Always Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:50 pm

Crusader/Daniel-Hyperbolic Chamber
"OK, its time to go." I then set the signal to start. I activated my boots and jumped up, high on to a artificial building. And in here, it was as real as it got. Then speaking into the communicator I sent out the order. "Lady Death and Gravity, follow me to the Supermarket. That is the closest one to us. Everyone else, tag up and spread out to the other robberies. Solar Girl, Dallen, Kyoten and Saikyo. Fly above the city, get into a good vantage point and wait for Speed Demon's signal that he has located the STAR lab, then move in to secure it." I then grinned under my mask.

"Infinite Justice, WE GOT THIS!"

Solar Girl/Sora El/Caroline Kent-Hyperbolic Chamber
"Confirmed, Crusader." I then lifted myself into the air and ascended over the artificial city. Alongside the other Saiyans and Asgardian. I was about to just wait for Speed Demon to do his job, but then remembered my telescopic vision may be of use to him. As I could direct him through the city.

"Speed Demon, about seven blocks away from you to the north east I can see a large and unmarked complex. For a busy city, there is not much movement around there. You and Cargot should check it out for us. Let us know if it is the place."
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Krytonus
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Krytonus » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:57 pm

HYPERBOLIC CHAMBER, THE WATCHTOWER

Rory let out a whoop and dived off the building after Crusader, adjusting gravity so he shot alongside him at a comfortable speed.
"Infinite Justice? Not bad, not bad at all. I like it."
He let out a shout of joy as he dodged and weaved between streetlamps.
Last edited by Krytonus on Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Irishman who doesn't drink, nursing a Pepsi in the corner of The Pub.

I thought I made a mistake once, but I was wrong.

Lord Frieza (Ancient)
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Frieza (Ancient) » Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:02 pm

Kyoten flew above the city with he rest and looked positively bored. He made a ball of energy in his hand started tossing it up and down, "To think I could be in the gravity chamber right now, getting stronger.", he mumbled under his breath.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:23 pm

"Alright!" Kilian was excited. This was his first official superhero training day. "Primary mission is to find STAR labs... If I were going to build a lab with the most advanced weapons and technologies on Earth... No where near a highly populated area that's for sure." He thought to himself as he zipped between alleyways and city blocks. "No... I have to go outside of the city for this." And with that ran to the coast leaving the city. He found a sign saying that STAR labs was just a few miles down the road in a rather deserted area about 10 miles outside of the city. "Now... we need communication devices... Next stop. Stopping the robberies." And began to make his way back into the city.

The United Zones of the West
Envoy

Founded: Aug 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Zones of the West » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:07 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Crusader/Daniel-Hyperbolic Chamber
"OK, its time to go." I then set the signal to start. I activated my boots and jumped up, high on to a artificial building. And in here, it was as real as it got. Then speaking into the communicator I sent out the order. "Lady Death and Gravity, follow me to the Supermarket. That is the closest one to us. Everyone else, tag up and spread out to the other robberies. Solar Girl, Dallen, Kyoten and Saikyo. Fly above the city, get into a good vantage point and wait for Speed Demon's signal that he has located the STAR lab, then move in to secure it." I then grinned under my mask.

"Confirmed, Crusader." I then lifted myself into the air and ascended over the artificial city. Alongside the other Saiyans and Asgardian. I was about to just wait for Speed Demon to do his job, but then remembered my telescopic vision may be of use to him. As I could direct him through the city.

"Speed Demon, about seven blocks away from you to the north east I can see a large and unmarked complex. For a busy city, there is not much movement around there. You and Cargot should check it out for us. Let us know if it is the place."

Marcus and Drake were messing around in the watchtower. They didn't realize everyone was leaving till they had left. "CRAP! We gotta catch up to them!" Marcus said.
"Okay, then, let's go." Drake responded. He added, "How should we get there?"
"Teleportation should be easy enough. Turn into your light form, then follow me." They then went through a series of portals till they caught up to Crusader. Marcus asked, "So what's happening? Sorry we missed the briefing, we got sidetracked."
I cannot ask you to give internets, so I will not. http://internetometer.com/image/44811.png

I am an INTP. Take the test and find out what you are. http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
Contrary to most people, I like being different and not fitting in.
RP: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=317068&p=22163187#p22163187

BlackDeath27
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:53 pm

"Yes my fearless leader I must follow you into certain death." The young girls sarcasm had reached new heights. Though she did think out using her ability to shadow travel would have worked fine with keeping their numbers hidden, but showing off more then the powers they know could be bad. So she just followed tights and the newest arrival. It didn't take long for her to catch up with the boys." So guys who'sthe leader again?"

Krytonus
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Krytonus » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:58 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:

"Yes my fearless leader I must follow you into certain death." The young girls sarcasm had reached new heights. Though she did think out using her ability to shadow travel would have worked fine with keeping their numbers hidden, but showing off more then the powers they know could be bad. So she just followed tights and the newest arrival. It didn't take long for her to catch up with the boys." So guys who'sthe leader again?"

"I think Crusader is. I don't know, really. All I know is I get to kick serious posterior, and that's good enough for me. Uh, don't think we've been introduced. I'm Gravity, hi." Rory shot alongside Lady Death, doing the occasional flip or twirl in his small pocket of zero gravity. He laughed as he swung around a streetlamp and fired off again.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:22 pm

Once he found STAR labs. He deployed the signal Crusader gave to him. "There we go. Problem number one is solved. Now... time for problems 2 through 4. North end of the city, Financial. Shouldn't be too hard." He says and starts making his way towards the bank. "Sure this is a simulation. But no one robs a bank while I'm around!"

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:28 pm

"Seems I am for now." I muttered as I came into view of the Supermarket. And with Marcus and Drake catching up to us. That brings our groups number to five. But really, that was too much, and I felt it best to send those two to the next location. While me, Gravity and Lady Death handle the Supermarket. "Dont worry about being late Drake, but take Marcus and the two of you can head out to the Diamond Store. Be careful not to harm any 'civilians' when you move in to the location. You will be facing four armed men with automatic weapons and body armor. They should not be difficult, but you must keep them from harming the hostages. That will be more difficult." I then looked ahead of us. And scanned out the area.

"Only one hostile visible from this vantage point. A lookout, on the top of the Supermarket. He is in the shadow of a large bill board sign. Lady Death, think you can subdue him by manipulating the shadows around him?" I then prepared myself. But then turned to the dark lady. "Remember, no killing."

Then, turning to Gravity, I explained the next step.

"Gravity, after Lady Death takes out the look out, you use your powers of Gravity and crush something toward the back of the supermarket. A dumpster will do, this will cause a diversion. Then I will approach up the center and front, while the two of you move in on the side door. Everyone understand?" I asked, as we prepared to make our move.

"Calm down Kyoten. As soon as we get word from Speed Demon, we will move in and secure the STAR Lab. I then begin to wish Starfire and M'gann were here. They would be a great addition to the team. But Starfire is a member of the Teen Titans and Miss Mertian is in Australia doing her own thing. Perhaps I can hook up with them later. I could tell some of us were getting impatient up here.

It was then that the signal went up, and I pointed it out to the group.

"There, outside the city. We have our target." I then smiled at Kyoten.

"Lets go, race ya." I taunted.

Speeding through the chamber at incredible speed, I realized I may be taking this a little too lightly, but after that fight with Carnage, this will be easy. And besides, why cant we have some fun while working.

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Slenderman The CreepyPasta King
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:46 pm

Killer Croc was terrorizing downtown Gotham and batman was not around. Anthony waited to see if batman would stop killer croc before he moved, but batman had not. "Well, looks like batman isn't going to stop him, so i will." Anthony said to himself. So he walked out of his house in his suit and crafted a dragon out of grass. Anthony got on and flew to Gotham. When he got there he said to killer croc while on the grass dragon's head, "Well, shouldn't you be in a swamp somewhere?" Killer croc turned around and attacked the grass dragon when the dragon moved. It breathed dirt on him, covering croc in a mountain of dirt when the cops arrived with tranquilizers. Killer Croc got out of the dirt just to get shot by tranquilizers. Anthony waited until croc went down and flew off.
Last edited by Slenderman The CreepyPasta King on Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
☻/
/▌ The slenderman is always watching.
/ \
http://www.youtube.com/user/ClubPenguinajl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSTlbpf4Dxo
https://youtu.be/f_GC8wiEuXo
https://youtu.be/mQfcFjzWuX8
Check out my YouTube channel! Some Links are above! ^

Lord Frieza (Ancient)
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Frieza (Ancient) » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:53 pm

"Seems I am for now." I muttered as I came into view of the Supermarket. And with Marcus and Drake catching up to us. That brings our groups number to five. But really, that was too much, and I felt it best to send those two to the next location. While me, Gravity and Lady Death handle the Supermarket. "Dont worry about being late Drake, but take Marcus and the two of you can head out to the Diamond Store. Be careful not to harm any 'civilians' when you move in to the location. You will be facing four armed men with automatic weapons and body armor. They should not be difficult, but you must keep them from harming the hostages. That will be more difficult." I then looked ahead of us. And scanned out the area.

"Only one hostile visible from this vantage point. A lookout, on the top of the Supermarket. He is in the shadow of a large bill board sign. Lady Death, think you can subdue him by manipulating the shadows around him?" I then prepared myself. But then turned to the dark lady. "Remember, no killing."

"Gravity, after Lady Death takes out the look out, you use your powers of Gravity and crush something toward the back of the supermarket. A dumpster will do, this will cause a diversion. Then I will approach up the center and front, while the two of you move in on the side door. Everyone understand?" I asked, as we prepared to make our move.

"Calm down Kyoten. As soon as we get word from Speed Demon, we will move in and secure the STAR Lab. I then begin to wish Starfire and M'gann were here. They would be a great addition to the team. But Starfire is a member of the Teen Titans and Miss Mertian is in Australia doing her own thing. Perhaps I can hook up with them later. I could tell some of us were getting impatient up here.

Speeding through the chamber at incredible speed, I realized I may be taking this a little too lightly, but after that fight with Carnage, this will be easy. And besides, why cant we have some fun while working.

Kyoten smiled as well, "No you don't!", yelled as blue aura appeared around him and he flew after her, leaving a trail of energy behind him, he shot ahead of Solar Girl he looked back, "What's wrong? Having trouble keeping up?", he joked.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:11 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Solar Girl/Sora El/Caroline Kent-Hyperbolic Chamber

Dallen was hovering above the city along with the rest of the heavy fighters. As the signal went up and Solar Girl and Kyoten went roaring off, Dallen proceeded at a careful but fast pace. He didn't know exactly what he was heading into, so it was better that he was cautious, which was the strategic option. And Dallen always took the strategic option. However, he didn't want to fall behind, so he flew a bit faster, catching up to Solar Girl. "We should probably enter through different locations, to make sure nobody gets away." Dallen yelled over the wind.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:27 pm

Daud Andreas
Mirage

New City

The first thing he did when he got back planetside was drop by a local 7-11 convenience store, as Daud need his regular fix of food and had a craving for nicotine. Daud and the shop owner expressed some familiarity, both perhaps knowing or having become acquainted with one another over time. Daud had loaded the clerk's desk with all sorts of food items - beef jerky, chips, twinkies, trail mix, and the like, while also placing down two gallon jugs of water. The clerk did not bat an eye, simply referring to the accumulation of stuff "the usual", for Daud at least, but he was forgetting on crucial element. Daud only grabbed a pack of cigarettes on special occasions and rather infrequently, so it was a bit of a surprise to the clerk. No matter, Daud paid out of his pocket for his items, a sizable line forming behind him as he purchased items like he was in a grocery store.

Exiting the building and walking only a short distance until he reached the curb, the young man helped himself to a seat on it's concrete foundations. With speed and vigor, he tore into a bag of crisps, devouring them in massive handfuls until the bag was emptied. He'd then turn on the crumbs, trying to get all he could from the bag of snack food. Daud then emptied one of his plastic sacs, making it into make-shift trash collector as he ripped open a bag of beef jerky, sipping elegantly on one of his gallons of water as if it were fine wine and the teriyaki flavored bits rich cheeses. As he ate, he watched the streets - full of lively action and the occasional car. He was content with his return to his home in New City, finding a sense of peace and belonging in the urban area that he found nowhere else.

However, sinister forces were at work behind the scenes as Daud had his meal, more of a snack to him really, as he had been away for some time due to relative space travel, time, and all that other incoherent nonsense. It was about a week at most, but that absence put a hole in his operations in the area, and a scout for some rival had spotted him chowing down on the curb. They must have thought he skipped town entirely, as the scout quickly turned on his heel and almost sprinted back to his base of operations - taking the precautions of turning down random alleyways and the like as he had been taught.

The unnamed scout had wound up in a run-down factory of some sort, having gotten the approving nod of two muscle-bound meatheads who served as the base's guards or something. Sheepishly entering, the scout found himself surrounded by hooks and rundown conveyor belts - the factory having been an old slaughterhouse combined into a packaging plant for the meat products. There, he made his way to a back room on a high vantage point, at one time where the manager had overseen the floor operations, and now serving as the personal room of his boss.

"Savior," The unnamed scout said, bowing in respect to the door, "I bring urgent news."

From within the innards of the room, a deep, trombone of a voice bellowed a response. "Enter, Shepherd." With gracious motion and careful attitude, the scout known as Shepherd twisted the doorknob and entered into a room that like a separate reality from the one he had just been in. Decorated like a palace of papal magnitude, the room held no prior giveaway that it was once a simple manager's office and was now a lavish throne room-like place which possessed a gracious, elegant bed instead of a throne. Upon the satin and lavender sheets sat a man - impossibly large and muscle-clad - with two women fast asleep at opposite ends of the bed. His face and upper body were concealed by a well placed shadow, obscuring his facial features from view. "Tell me," Savior began, "What is the urgent news that you bring me?"

Savior spoke with incredible delivery and punctuation upon every word, as if carefully choosing what to say and how to say it. Shepard, on the other hand, spoke with a quivering voice and with speed, his tempo all over the map as he uttered word after word. "Daud has returned! I saw him at the corner of Marigold and Twelfth, eating some food. I didn't know what to do, so I ran back here to tell you!"

Savior held his hand up, pausing the scout before he could keep jabbering on. In his way of speaking, Savior began, "There is much to concern ourselves with. We must prepare immediately." He said with harsh tone, implying a meaning that Shepard would understand. It was simple, and primal in nature, but one that required all other actions to be exhausted beforehand. Daud, still oblivious to whatever machinations began with his departure and re-appearance, would not know the consequences of his absence. Shepard bowed, trembling slightly as he did so, completely subservient to the man known as Savior. Savior must has contorted his face into a smile, saying the thought that was passing through the scout's head.

"We must prepare for war."
Last edited by Neros on Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:38 pm

"Six." Katsuo seemingly digitized behind the group. Actually, he just had the heroes outside put him in close by. "I heard what went on from outside. I'll help too, since there's no way I'm going home anytime soon. Crusader, yes? How can I help?"

Lord Frieza wrote:Kyoten smiled as well, "No you don't!", yelled as blue aura appeared around him and he flew after her, leaving a trail of energy behind him, he shot ahead of Solar Girl he looked back, "What's wrong? Having trouble keeping up?", he joked.

"I'm here! I'm here, I'm here, I'm here!" Saikyo hadn't left with everyone initially, but caught up quickly enough. "What'd I miss?"
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

BlackDeath27
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:54 pm

"Wouldn't it be better to have you infiltrate from somewhere first then have Mr.showoff make the whole area zero g's for a few seconds. While you incapacitate the people within the store, as I make sure everyone outside is delt with." Morgana was not trying to take over, but suggested a alternative plan while trying not look cocky. She agreed that tights plan was solid though it seemed to waist their abilities. At the same time Lady Death focused on the shadows around the villain which grew tentacles that quickly wrapped the man entirely. Being in a air tight dark cocoon the man began to suffocate till he passed out. Slowly the shadows receded back to it origin leaving the man incapacitated." How that tights, I didn't kill the harmless NPC. Also Mr.showoff the name is Morgana though people call me Lady Death because of need to know reasons. I prefer you call me by Morgana same goes for you tights."

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:05 pm

Kilian zipped through street after street looking for the wood be bank robbers. It didn't take him long to find the largest elegantly built building which was quite obviously the bank. A quick run around and it appeared that most if not all of the robbers were inside. Which made things difficult for him. If he was going to do something it needed to be quick. Which typically wasn't a problem for him. "Alright. It's not hard. Just zoom in there and knock out anyone with a gun." He had done similar before. But one or two muggers at the most was his typical bad guy. Not 10 heavily armed thugs who actually knew what they were doing.

He swallowed and took a deep breath before zipped through the entrance and rear of the bank and grabbed every gun and put them well beyond their reach in the dumpster across the street. It took about 3 second before every thug in the bank that he saw was without their guns. "Problem one solved. Next step." The thugs tried to engage him in hand to hand, but wound up unconscious. All but one at least. "Alright buddy. Where's the rest of your crew?" He said doing his best to sound threatening. Being bad cop was clearly not his strong suit. But the thug said that he was too late and the money was already moving in an armored van. "This just keeps getting better and better." He said before knocking the last thug out before darting out to find the van.

Lord Frieza (Ancient)
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Frieza (Ancient) » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:22 pm

Kyoten approached one of the entrances, and peeked through the door, "There's two guys, four hostages.", smiled and cracked his knuckles, "Easy.", he said as he disappeared, and the two criminals dropped to the tile floor with a thud. Kyoten appeared in the middle of the room, and began undying the hostages, "Alright, so how many is that? And don't worry, they're only unconscious."

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:43 pm

That was actually a good plan. "Good thinking Morgana. We will change plans and use yours, Gravity you heard her." Then, noticing we had picked up another member, the time traveling android. I needed to figure a way to place him in the plan. "You can trail me and help me in securing the market once Morgana and Gravity do their work." I then stood up and dashed across the roof of the building, cape rising behind me. As I touched down I dropped and slid behind a car and into position to enter the Supermarket as soon as Gravity had trapped the assailants in zero g. Brandishing my shield, and ready to move in as soon as we were ready.

When I move in, I can use the ice beam to partially freeze the assailants to immobilize them. Or simply knock them out, either way is fine.

My fight with Carnage and lack of sun exposure was beginning to hit me now. I had slowed down slightly, but still managed to stay in a reasonable distance until I finally arrived, the last one to do so. Breathing moderately. I then agreed with Dallen on the entry plan. "We should come in at different locations. This place is the most well protected in the simulation. And remember, there are three metas somewhere inside." I had to pause to breathe. "And we dont know what they can do."

I then used my X-Ray sight to scan the building and the floors. So I could tell my team how best to enter.

"There are three levels above the ground level. There is one meta per upper floor. And each one has around five armed men to back the metas up. The second floor can be taken by the stairway, or elevator. Or instant transmission. The third floor, you can break into a window for shock and aw and the highest floor you can enter through the roof."

Then looking about, I decided I should stay on the bottom floor, which was clear.

"I am weakened right now, so the three of you each take a floor. And send the hostages down here, I can secure them. And if any enemies make it down here, I can be the one to make sure they dont escape." I then looked at each of them.

"So, what are you staring at me for? Get a move on would ya?" I said with a cocky smile. Trying to lighten the mood, as we prepared to engage the enemies here.

Krytonus
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Krytonus » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:58 pm

THE HYPERBOLIC CHAMBER

"Just so you know, I've never tried anything like this before!" Rory yelled as he outstretched his hands to the building below. He tensed his muscles and felt energy flow through his veins. He imagined what it was like inside the building, trying to guess the overall area. He imagined invisible barriers around the walls, and inside those barriers there was no gravity. He gritted his teeth, but soon he felt it. And then, he heard it, the thugs calling out to each other in surprise.
"You're good to go!" Rory shouted. "But listen, you'll be fighting in Zero G too. Be careful!"

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:01 pm

My fight with Carnage and lack of sun exposure was beginning to hit me now. I had slowed down slightly, but still managed to stay in a reasonable distance until I finally arrived, the last one to do so. Breathing moderately. I then agreed with Dallen on the entry plan. "We should come in at different locations. This place is the most well protected in the simulation. And remember, there are three metas somewhere inside." I had to pause to breathe. "And we dont know what they can do."

I then used my X-Ray sight to scan the building and the floors. So I could tell my team how best to enter.

"There are three levels above the ground level. There is one meta per upper floor. And each one has around five armed men to back the metas up. The second floor can be taken by the stairway, or elevator. Or instant transmission. The third floor, you can break into a window for shock and aw and the highest floor you can enter through the roof."

Then looking about, I decided I should stay on the bottom floor, which was clear.

"I am weakened right now, so the three of you each take a floor. And send the hostages down here, I can secure them. And if any enemies make it down here, I can be the one to make sure they dont escape." I then looked at each of them.

"So, what are you staring at me for? Get a move on would ya?" I said with a cocky smile. Trying to lighten the mood, as we prepared to engage the enemies here.

"Sounds good to me. I'll take the second floor," said Dallen, smiling, before flying off. After entering, he headed into the elevator, and pressed the button for the second floor. He didn't want to take the stairs, as it would be hard to swing his weapon. Looking up, he saw the roof of the elevator had a railing on and a groove on it. Switching his electric staff for a normal staff that had a hook, Dallen athletically leaped up, grabbing onto the railing soundlessly. He then adjusted his body towards the floor of the elevator, and then waited. He would allow the door to open, and have some of the men or metas enter. From there, he would close the elevator, leap down upon them, and knock them out, before walking out of the elevator to deal with the rest of them. It was quite a good plan, Dallen thought to himself. Now all he had to do was wait.
Last edited by The Starlight on Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:14 pm

Augustus was running through the simulated NYC when he saw somebody in an alleyway holding a man at gunpoint "Give me all your money!" the criminal yelled before Augustus ran up to him and said "I'd put that gun down if I were you." the crook turned and shot, but missed "Oh, you have horrible aim." he lifted his hand up and yelled "Fiery death!" fire spewed out of his hand and killed the crook. "Mission Accomplished."
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:16 pm

That was actually a good plan. "Good thinking Morgana. We will change plans and use yours, Gravity you heard her." Then, noticing we had picked up another member, the time traveling android. I needed to figure a way to place him in the plan. "You can trail me and help me in securing the market once Morgana and Gravity do their work." I then stood up and dashed across the roof of the building, cape rising behind me. As I touched down I dropped and slid behind a car and into position to enter the Supermarket as soon as Gravity had trapped the assailants in zero g. Brandishing my shield, and ready to move in as soon as we were ready.

When I move in, I can use the ice beam to partially freeze the assailants to immobilize them. Or simply knock them out, either way is fine.

Katsuo followed Crusader across the roof, and down to the street. His buster was set to a non-lethal stun round, but the biggest problem was the lack of gravity. Or it would've been, if Katsuo didn't come with thrusters in his feet for rapid movement. "I'm all set. Right behind you."

Saikyo looked to Kyoten with his fist raised. "Janken for the third floor?" He knew that both of them wanted the harder fight, and he felt confident that the higher up they went, the tougher the fight would be.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

Lord Frieza (Ancient)
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Frieza (Ancient) » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:35 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:

Katsuo followed Crusader across the roof, and down to the street. His buster was set to a non-lethal stun round, but the biggest problem was the lack of gravity. Or it would've been, if Katsuo didn't come with thrusters in his feet for rapid movement. "I'm all set. Right behind you."

Saikyo looked to Kyoten with his fist raised. "Janken for the third floor?" He knew that both of them wanted the harder fight, and he felt confident that the higher up they went, the tougher the fight would be.

Kyoten smiled, "Why don't we both go up? Whoever gets more guys wins.", he said with a competitive tone, "Tell you what, we'll race up the stairs. Ready? Go!", he said, taking off at super sonic speed.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013

Postby Pantorrum » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:41 pm

As he returned, he took note of the others leaving to go to this simulated mission. He was likely not going to be the first to opt in, more like the first to opt out. He was more of a patient person, and had always had an interesting theory. This theory, one his father helped influence, was one of non-aggression. Though he would seek out criminals, when he found them, he always waited. He never started or antagonized anything, and never revealed himself unless needed. With his powers, there was no need to reveal himself.
Therefore, he stayed back, on the Watch Tower. Perhaps a different mission would more suit him. He never understood the need to rush. They had all the time in the world ahead of them, their entire lives, yet they could not for one second let things happen. Nicholas had always believed that things had a way of resolving themselves.
He sat down, crossing his legs and levitating into the air behind Superman, Batman, and any other observing the simulation. He began to concentrate, seeing into the simulation with his mind without actually needing to be there.
He turned his gaze telepathically to where he felt the minds of the others, and looked on towards what they were doing. He studied their actions, their speed. He still didn't understand...why rush? Go to where you needed to be, and let things play out...that's how he felt...
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:14 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:

"I am weakened right now, so the three of you each take a floor. And send the hostages down here, I can secure them. And if any enemies make it down here, I can be the one to make sure they don't escape." I then looked at each of them.

Kyoten smiled, "Why don't we both go up? Whoever gets more guys wins.", he said with a competitive tone, "Tell you what, we'll race up the stairs. Ready? Go!", he said, taking off at super sonic speed.[/quote]
"Ha ha ha! He's funny." Saikyo looks at the third floor window and rockets towards it. He shatters the glass, causing the guards to stare scared at him for a few precious moments when they should have been shooting. "This ought to be great." Saikyo said, charging a guard with his fist poised for a punch.

(Gonna let Frieza respond, then co-op the fight. Still kinda busy.)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse