NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Always Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:00 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:"EVERYONE STOP!! RIGHT NOW!" Morgana screamed at the top of her lungs in a commanding fashion. Giving a deathly glare to everyone in the room." Right now everyone who is not me or this poor bastered on the stretcher leave this building immediately I'll take care of his wounds. Solar girl and other guy both of you go to the Kree ship and awaite further instructions from my self. Also find out what you can about deathstroke's connection with dumbass then find out who was or is in arkam." Morgana moved passed everyone to get to the beat up leader. Slowly the shadows began to creep up on her then encase the almost dead hero as if they needed to kill." Everyone leave now if you tell anyone I can heal I'll kill you myself." Bringing up a shadow wall Lady Death shadow seeped into the poor guys wounds healing him from the inside out painfully.

Dallen raised an eyebrow, a bit annoyed. "Are you saying that you can heal him completely, or at least partially of his wounds? If that is so, he's still going to need to rest. What are you going to do, carry him all the way to the watchtower? I think not. How would we find out about Deathstroke's connection with Crusader up there in the Kree ship? The best person to ask would be Crusader himself, or a family member. Waiting up in the Kree ship for you is a waste of time. Why are you so secretive about your powers? What's wrong with the power to heal? And sorry, I don't take orders from you, as no one elected you the new leader. And by the way, the name is Dallen."

"Here's what I suggest. You heal his wounds the best you can, and then you take him up to the Watchtower, which has excellent healing facilities, along with several magical healers. Then you alert Batman of the breakout, after all Gotham is his city. I and Solar Girl look for any family Crusader had and bring them up to the Kree ship for protection, and then looking for any trails Deathstroke left, which I doubt. Afterwards, we fly to the city limits of Gotham, and make sure none of the escapees get out of the city. Then, we wait for Batman and plan our attack, helping him out as much as we can. How does that sound?" Dallen asked Solar Girl and Morgana.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:00 pm

Batman was busy monitoring the computers in the event something were to happen that required their attention. Crusader was severely injured during the fight with Deathstroke and he was trying to track him down, when the alarms at Arkham Asylum started blaring. There was yet another breakout. He checked to see who was available, but literally everyone was preoccupied with either a natural disaster, stopping a war, or something around that magnitude. The only ones who were available were the newest members and even though he wasn't sure they were really ready for field work, he had no choice, Batman thought as he pulled up his communicator. "Attention all available members of Infinite Justice. You're all immediately required. There's been a breakout at Arkham Asylum. You're to get to the Teleporter room as soon as possible. I'm going to beam you down. Help the guards put the criminals back in their cells. And remember. No. Killing. Period." Batman reaffirmed his stance on that.

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:05 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Batman was busy monitoring the computers in the event something were to happen that required their attention. Crusader was severely injured during the fight with Deathstroke and he was trying to track him down, when the alarms at Arkham Asylum started blaring. There was yet another breakout. He checked to see who was available, but literally everyone was preoccupied with either a natural disaster, stopping a war, or something around that magnitude. The only ones who were available were the newest members and even though he wasn't sure they were really ready for field work, he had no choice, Batman thought as he pulled up his communicator. "Attention all available members of Infinite Justice. You're all immediately required. There's been a breakout at Arkham Asylum. You're to get to the Teleporter room as soon as possible. I'm going to beam you down. Help the guards put the criminals back in their cells. And remember. No. Killing. Period." Batman reaffirmed his stance on that.

Augustus walked in behind Batman, still on fire, and said "I guess I am staying, oh and you need a new fire extinguisher, the old one melted." He looked around and sat down in a chair.
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

Lord Frieza (Ancient)
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Frieza (Ancient) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:24 pm

Kyoten was in the gravity chamber when this message went out, and despite the fact he was injured, he could handle some asylum inmates, no problem. He ran out to the teleported room, gauze still wrapped around his chest under his armor. He was about ready to let off some steam, unfortunately Batman's strict moral code would stop him from killing once again.

BlackDeath27
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:52 pm

"Well Dallen we'll go with your plan, but you must stay away from here and keep my extra powers a secret. The night is my domaine asgarden so my powers are at their fullest so healing him will be easy. He will be healed fully just don't ask about powers and how I do things. I don't need every body knowing what I can really do. If I don't have secrets then how do I survive got it. And so that you know I can take him to the watch tower no problem by myself. I'll meet you guys in Gotham when I am finished with dumbass. Now we settled that when this is over Dallen I will personally show you why I keep secrets in the training room don't forget. Now find those clues and family members." Morgana turned back to her nearly healed patient.

The United Zones of the West
Envoy

Founded: Aug 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Zones of the West » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:16 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Batman was busy monitoring the computers in the event something were to happen that required their attention. Crusader was severely injured during the fight with Deathstroke and he was trying to track him down, when the alarms at Arkham Asylum started blaring. There was yet another breakout. He checked to see who was available, but literally everyone was preoccupied with either a natural disaster, stopping a war, or something around that magnitude. The only ones who were available were the newest members and even though he wasn't sure they were really ready for field work, he had no choice, Batman thought as he pulled up his communicator. "Attention all available members of Infinite Justice. You're all immediately required. There's been a breakout at Arkham Asylum. You're to get to the Teleporter room as soon as possible. I'm going to beam you down. Help the guards put the criminals back in their cells. And remember. No. Killing. Period." Batman reaffirmed his stance on that.

"Who are the jailbirds?" Marcus asked Batman. "Me and Drake will be the second ones there. Speed Demon will be first. We want to deal out some justice and avenge our friend Crusader."
Last edited by The United Zones of the West on Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I cannot ask you to give internets, so I will not. http://internetometer.com/image/44811.png

I am an INTP. Take the test and find out what you are. http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
Contrary to most people, I like being different and not fitting in.
RP: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=317068&p=22163187#p22163187

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:28 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:"Well Dallen we'll go with your plan, but you must stay away from here and keep my extra powers a secret. The night is my domain Asgardian, so my powers are at their fullest and healing him will be easy. He will be healed fully just don't ask about powers and how I do things. I don't need everybody knowing what I can really do. If I don't have secrets then how do I survive, got it? And just so you know, I can take him to the watch tower no problem by myself. I'll meet you guys in Gotham when I am finished with dumbass. Now we settled that, when this is over Dallen I will personally show you why I keep secrets in the training room. Don't forget. Now find those clues and family members." Morgana turned back to her nearly healed patient.

Katsuo, left speechless by the girl's longwindedness, agreed with her words. There wasn't time to waste, and she could handle herself. "Dallen, Solar Girl, let's get to Gotham. Can one of you carry me, since I can't fly supersonic? I know I can handle the G-forces though." With that, Katsuo's head was encased by his dome-like helmet, and his buster morphed back to firing mode. "We've got a city to save."

Lord Frieza wrote:Kyoten was in the gravity chamber when this message went out, and despite the fact he was injured, he could handle some asylum inmates, no problem. He ran out to the teleported room, gauze still wrapped around his chest under his armor. He was about ready to let off some steam, unfortunately Batman's strict moral code would stop him from killing once again.

Saikyo appeared with Kyoten at the teleporters. "Can you keep up, with injuries like that?" He was mostly joking, but odds were that Kyoten would take it seriously. That was just another thing about him that made him different from Saikyo, even though they were both Saiyans with great potential.
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:52 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:Katsuo, left speechless by the girl's longwindedness, agreed with her words. There wasn't time to waste, and she could handle herself. "Dallen, Solar Girl, let's get to Gotham. Can one of you carry me, since I can't fly supersonic? I know I can handle the G-forces though." With that, Katsuo's head was encased by his dome-like helmet, and his buster morphed back to firing mode. "We've got a city to save."

"Sounds good to me," Dallen said. "You better clench up." With that, Dallen grabbed Katsuo by his the back of shirt, trying to make the carrying as comfortable as possible. "Here we go." he said to Katsuo, before flying up into the sky and out towards the domain of the Dark Knight, Batman, which was Gotham.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013

Postby Pantorrum » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:02 pm

Nicholas had teleported down to the surface about 15 minutes before Batman ordered them all to the Arkham Asylum. Nicholas had been speaking with his uncle on the matter of his new uniform. Of course, his bewildered uncle first acted as if he didn't know what Nicholas was talking about....
Nicholas didn't like looking into his Uncle's mind anymore, as he had seen some things no 19 year old should see about their uncles...but, he had to do it at least one more time, to prove to his uncle that his mind indeed wasn't an iron trap.

After that had been done, his uncle finally agreed to create the costume after Nicholas showed him the true gravity of the situation, and the recent events. His uncle, though a rude and bewildered man, could be swayed with the right words...or in this case visions, no matter how fake and altered they really are...

He left his uncles, happily making his way down the street, when Batman called them all to Arkham. This was...not all that bad. His Uncle lived in Chicago, a ways away from Arkham, but that didn't mean he couldn't get there in time. He would now test his telepathic powers ..

He knew, like anyone should, that he could not go the speed of sound and get there in an hour. But, he did know a guy. A teleporter. A unique mutant, who did owe him a favor...
One summer, about 4 months ago, he was visiting family in Chicago. Mainly his nearly dinosaur like Grandmother, in reference to age. He had come across a supermarket when he went out, like he usually did no vacations to shop for his near dead grandmother. When he arrived at the store, there was something strange. This young boy was at the counter, staring strangely at the ceiling. This as quite odd, as young children didn't tend to drool and stair at the ceiling, with terror in their eye's as this child had... When he looked up, he seen what was wrong. The teleporter in mention was hanging lightly, unconscious in the hands of what appeared to be a levitating man, one with tight black clothing on. It was, no doubt, another mutant with telekinetic powers. As he seen this, he thought of running, but knew he couldn't leave the teleporter and the shoppers to him. As he looked up, he reached into the mind of the man, discovering he was not a telepath. Upon discovering this, he froze the man, which nearly caused Nicholas to faint, using so much mental energy. However, in the time available, he grabbed the teleporter and flew from the store, taking the frozen man with him and bringing him to the local police station.

He had stayed in contact with the teleporter, and now used his telepathic energy to reach out to him in Chicago. He knew where he lived, so it was not hard to find him. As he requested help, in just a few seconds, he arrived to take him to where he needed. Of course, this was the only favor he would likely receive.
This teleporter was unique. If you could show him a mental image, he could take you there. Or, even a physical image. Thus, the image was shown to him and he took him to Gotham, near the Asylum.
After much thanks, the teleporter left and Nicholas stood on the other side of the bridge, looking in at the Asylum...
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:13 pm

"Sorry, Hairstyle. I gotta mission to do. I'll be back in a jiffy though." He says after receiving the information from Batman, and began his run to Arkham Asylum. Even at top speed... That'll be a good 3 minutes... Hope they don't all wrap it up before I get there. If they get there before me. Not likely. He smiles to himself as he zooms along the highway zipping between cars like a high speed maze. He loved running fast, it made him feel like he was invincible. He didn't know too much about Arkham. It held some of the most dangerous and criminally insane people in Gotham city. That city was a nightmare and a half. He dropped his city of San Antonio's crime rates by half within two months, but then again, he could run at speeds that dwarf most airplanes. By the time he finished thinking, he found himself on the outskirts of the Asylum awaiting his teammates.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:21 pm

Nicholas had already been there, thanks to his teleporter. He turned toward Kilian with a cocky smile on his face, a smile that would make anyone wonder what was going on...
"Well well...your a little late slow poke..." He smiled even more as he turned back to the Asylum, lifting his hands up into the air. As he did, the bridges all around the island began to lift up, separating the island and its inmates from the rest of the city.

He lifted up int he air, looking down on the lunatics run about.

"Oh my, something is not right here...I cant quite place my finger on it...aren't all of them suppose to be locked up?" He dropped down on the ground, antagonizing the inmates as he so rarely did, usually preferring a more stealthy, passive approach.

"Alright, lets get back in our cells everyone..." He lifted his hands toward certain prisoners, pushing them up against walls and using anything available to tie their hands with, trying to fasten them down. He turned from his first target to another, pushing him up against a wall and fastening him down as well.
Eventually, there were to many prisoners around him to target individually, as they might be getting dangerously close. He raised his hands, and many prisoners were lifted off there feet. About 12 or so... In a few seconds, he had then 12 feet in the air, and sent them smashing together int he ground, eventually dropping the, into an open dumpster, sealing it shut.

"Well, 14 down so far..."
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:30 pm

Pantorrum wrote:Nicholas had already been there, thanks to his teleporter. He turned toward Kilian with a cocky smile on his face, a smile that would make anyone wonder what was going on...
"Well well...your a little late slow poke..." He smiled even more as he turned back to the Asylum, lifting his hands up into the air. As he did, the bridges all around the island began to lift up, separating the island and its inmates from the rest of the city.

"Oh my, something is not right here...I cant quite place my finger on it...aren't all of them suppose to be locked up?" He dropped down on the ground, antagonizing the inmates as he so rarely did, usually preferring a more stealthy, passive approach.

"Alright, lets get back in our cells everyone..." He lifted his hands toward certain prisoners, pushing them up against walls and using anything available to tie their hands with, trying to fasten them down. He turned from his first target to another, pushing him up against a wall and fastening him down as well.
Eventually, there were to many prisoners around him to target individually, as they might be getting dangerously close. He raised his hands, and many prisoners were lifted off there feet. About 12 or so... In a few seconds, he had then 12 feet in the air, and sent them smashing together int he ground, eventually dropping the, into an open dumpster, sealing it shut.

"Ha ha. I don't have a teleporter. I just ran here from across the country. So I would call that teleporting cheating." He grinned in response. "There's several hundred inmates. Including Victor Freis and Killer Croc. Most of the others shouldn't be too much of a problem. But those two are the big ones we need to watch out for. Freis is really smart and Killer Croc is strong. I say we wait for everyone else to get here so we don't wind up getting our butts kicked."

Lord Frieza (Ancient)
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Frieza (Ancient) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:38 pm

Batman teleported Kyoten and he ended up at the asylum outskirts, proceeding to take off at around Mach 2. He landed in the Asylum, and was greeted with the hulking beast known as Bane. At first, Bane's low power level deceived Kyoten, and he went in for a low power punch, but quickly found himself being launched into a wall. He slowly got up, "Alright... so you're stronger than you led on.", he said as he popped his jaw back into place, "Well, let's see how you like this!", he said as he went in for a much more powerful punch, knocking Bane into an adjacent wall.

As Kyoten laughed, five thugs attempted to attack him, but he had been working on nonlethal energy attacks. They worked like tasers, dropping the criminals immediately. Suddenly, he had been launched into another wall. He turned around to see a recuperated Bane. Kyoten started to look annoyed, "You luchadore masked bastard! That one almost hurt!", he yelled out angrily. This time, he went with a half power punch to the stomach, firing Bane into the wall, leaving him as close to dead as he could be without killing him, but unconscious nonetheless. He encountered his two other teammates, "So, what have you guys been up to?", he said as he backhanded a prisoner into a wall.
Last edited by Lord Frieza (Ancient) on Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:44 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:Batman teleported Kyoten and he ended up at the asylum outskirts, proceeding to take off at around Mach 2. He landed in the Asylum, and was greeted with the hulking beast known as Bane. At first, Bane's low power level deceived Kyoten, and he went in for a low power punch, but quickly found himself being launched into a wall. He slowly got up, "Alright... so you're stronger than you led on.", he said as he popped his jaw back into place, "Well, let's see how you like this!", he said as he went in for a much more powerful punch, knocking Bane into an adjacent wall.

As Kyoten laughed, five thugs attempted to attack him, but he had been working on nonlethal energy attacks. They worked like tasers, dropping the criminals immediately. Suddenly, he had been launched into another wall. He turned around to see a recuperated Bane. Kyoten started to look annoyed, "You luchadore masked bastard! That one almost hurt!", he yelled out angrily. This time, he went with a half power punch to the stomach, firing Bane into the wall, leaving him as close to dead as he could be without killing him, but unconscious nonetheless. He encountered his two other teammates, "So, what have you guys been up to?", he said as he backhanded a prisoner into a wall.

"Waiting on you." He says. "Alright. Bane's down. That's one heavy hitter. We need to get Freis, and Killer Croc. And Lord help us if the Joker is loose. We can either head in there and wing it, or wait for everyone else." He says. Going in the Asylum was going to be a huge pain in the ass. He didn't have a lot of running room. Not to mention it was built like a fortress. Normally he'd just go do recon, but with the way Arkham was built, he would have to stop every 10 feet to phase through a wall, which took some concentration. "I do know we need to stick together. Where's Crusader? He's the brains."

Diabolus Thronus
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Diabolus Thronus » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:46 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Pantorrum wrote:Nicholas had already been there, thanks to his teleporter. He turned toward Kilian with a cocky smile on his face, a smile that would make anyone wonder what was going on...

"Ha ha. I don't have a teleporter. I just ran here from across the country. So I would call that teleporting cheating." He grinned in response. "There's several hundred inmates. Including Victor Freis and Killer Croc. Most of the others shouldn't be too much of a problem. But those two are the big ones we need to watch out for. Freis is really smart and Killer Croc is strong. I say we wait for everyone else to get here so we don't wind up getting our butts kicked."

A SWAT truck pulled up to the Asylum, its back doors bursting open as it came to a stop. A squad of SWAT officers filed out, forming a perimeter around the main entrance to the Asylum. The squad's leader, a large figure at around 6'5" and nearly 350 pounds, made his way out, his heavy boots causing the truck to shake slightly. He turned, making his way toward Kilian Roth, aka Speed Demon.

"Gotham City Police forces are en route," said the AI construct known as Subject Alpha, a prototype automaton police unit, looking at Demon. The red visor shielding his optics pulsed with a quick glow with each uttered syllable. "Alpha Squad is on station, ready to assist." He gave a quick salute. "What's the plan?"

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:47 pm

The Starlight wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Katsuo, left speechless by the girl's longwindedness, agreed with her words. There wasn't time to waste, and she could handle herself. "Dallen, Solar Girl, let's get to Gotham. Can one of you carry me, since I can't fly supersonic? I know I can handle the G-forces though." With that, Katsuo's head was encased by his dome-like helmet, and his buster morphed back to firing mode. "We've got a city to save."

"Sounds good to me," Dallen said. "You better clench up." With that, Dallen grabbed Katsuo by his the back of shirt, trying to make the carrying as comfortable as possible. "Here we go." he said to Katsuo, before flying up into the sky and out towards the domain of the Dark Knight, Batman, which was Gotham.

"Don't crack the suit! I'll never get the nanadium alloy to repair it without an atomic compressor, and those don't even exist yet!" Katsuo screwed with his HUD as Dallen carried them across the US. Not trying to get too detailed, but he recalibrated the reticle for his helmet, pushed the tactical overlay to the side of the screen on a tab, and went and moved all vital information to the fringes of the visual area. He also added a charge level for his buster on the bottom left; showing him the time until he needed to fix together another polonium battery for the device. Katsuo himself is solar powered, with a large backup polonium battery, but Katsuo can hold a solar charge long enough to last more than a week in darkness.

Back on topic, the calibrating was done. Katsuo gripped his buster in anticipation of the fight.

Lord Frieza wrote:Batman teleported Kyoten and he ended up at the asylum outskirts, proceeding to take off at around Mach 2. He landed in the Asylum, and was greeted with the hulking beast known as Bane. At first, Bane's low power level deceived Kyoten, and he went in for a low power punch, but quickly found himself being launched into a wall. He slowly got up, "Alright... so you're stronger than you led on.", he said as he popped his jaw back into place, "Well, let's see how you like this!", he said as he went in for a much more powerful punch, knocking Bane into an adjacent wall.

Saikyo dropped down after Kyoten, holding another prisoner by the collar. "Well, we're here now. Let's go to work!" He dropped the inmate in the detainment dumpster, with the other 14 inside screaming about someone having farted.

Yeah. I'm tired.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:48 pm

"Well..." Nicholas smiled as he landed near Kyoten. "Why is it the slowest one of us gets here first?" Smiling, almost as big as when he spoke to Kilian, he turned and sent a prisoner smashing through a window and out the adjacent wall of the same building.

"Don't worry, he is alive. I can tell. His mind is to active with idiocy not to notice."

He had always liked small puns, and never had any respect for criminals. They broke the law, they deserve punishment. And these people were...insane...Of course, none of them could levitate into the air...

"Well, I can go find the joker. My telepathic powers cant miss a crazy mind that bold and obvious. If you wish, I can go look for him now. We need to make sure he didn't escape. You two can always deal with the other two criminals."
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:53 pm

Pantorrum wrote:"Well..." Nicholas smiled as he landed near Kyoten. "Why is it the slowest one of us gets here first?" Smiling, almost as big as when he spoke to Kilian, he turned and sent a prisoner smashing through a window and out the adjacent wall of the same building.

"Don't worry, he is alive. I can tell. His mind is to active with idiocy not to notice."

He had always liked small puns, and never had any respect for criminals. They broke the law, they deserve punishment. And these people were...insane...Of course, none of them could levitate into the air...

"Well, I can go find the joker. My telepathic powers cant miss a crazy mind that bold and obvious. If you wish, I can go look for him now. We need to make sure he didn't escape. You two can always deal with the other two criminals."

"I'm going to say now, that splitting up is the opposite of a good idea. Some of these guys can give the Justice League pause. I think we should stay together so we have the advantage. These guys are criminal masterminds. We're still newbies. We're stronger when we aren't dividing our abilities. Nicolas. Dude. DO NOT READ THE JOKERS MIND. I read some stuff on the JL's computer. It nearly broke his mind. And I'm willing to bet he's a slightly better psionic than you are. No offense. But we REALLY should stick together. Any objections?" He asked to everyone.

Lord Frieza (Ancient)
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Frieza (Ancient) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:55 pm

Kyoten chuckled, "I have an idea. You stand out here and keep watch while I go in and am not a pansy!", he said as he pushed open the doors and began beating the unholy hell out of everyone in his path. As he had one guy in a head lock and punched another in the nose, he yelled back to his teammates, "Whoever gets the most wins!", he said as he laughed.
Last edited by Lord Frieza (Ancient) on Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:00 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:Kyoten chuckled, "I have an idea. You stand out here and keep watch while I go in and am not a pansy!", he said as he pushed open the doors and began beating the unholy hell out of everyone in his path. As he had one guy in a head lock and punched another in the nose, he yelled back to his teammates, "Whoever gets the most wins!", he yelled back to his teammates.

As Kyoten blasted his way and started thrashing the thugs, a freeze blast came from above him from none other the Mr. Freeze himself who continued to pour it on. "I was wondering when they would come in and spoil all of our fun. But it seems they're sending the Brat Brigade. And here I thought this was all for naught."

Lord Frieza (Ancient)
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Frieza (Ancient) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:09 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:Kyoten chuckled, "I have an idea. You stand out here and keep watch while I go in and am not a pansy!", he said as he pushed open the doors and began beating the unholy hell out of everyone in his path. As he had one guy in a head lock and punched another in the nose, he yelled back to his teammates, "Whoever gets the most wins!", he yelled back to his teammates.

As Kyoten blasted his way and started thrashing the thugs, a freeze blast came from above him from none other the Mr. Freeze himself who continued to pour it on. "I was wondering when they would come in and spoil all of our fun. But it seems they're sending the Brat Brigade. And here I thought this was all for naught."

Kyoten began to sarcastically shout, "Oh no! I am defeated!", he yelled, before powering up and using his energy to hold back the ice. He jumped backwards out of the blast and moved lightning fast to Mr. Freeze's location and roundhouse kicking him into floor.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:15 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:

Kyoten began to sarcastically shout, "Oh no! I am defeated!", he yelled, before powering up and using his energy to hold back the ice. He jumped backwards out of the blast and moved lightning fast to Mr. Freeze's location and roundhouse kicking him into floor.

"I was expecting the Justice League. Not their brats. But this should work just fine on you." He says standing back up and pushes a button on his suit. "Neural stimulation. It'll make you nice and docile." He says as the gas began to flood the Asylum. "Of course, my suit protects me from it. "You however..."

Lord Frieza (Ancient)
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Frieza (Ancient) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:26 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:Kyoten began to sarcastically shout, "Oh no! I am defeated!", he yelled, before powering up and using his energy to hold back the ice. He jumped backwards out of the blast and moved lightning fast to Mr. Freeze's location and roundhouse kicking him into floor.

"I was expecting the Justice League. Not their brats. But this should work just fine on you." He says standing back up and pushes a button on his suit. "Neural stimulation. It'll make you nice and docile." He says as the gas began to flood the Asylum. "Of course, my suit protects me from it. "You however..."

Kyoten started to get tired, but still had enough energy to fly back out the door. He landed not so gracefully on the ground, "Damnit, I should of just knocked him out. This always happens when I try to have fun.", he said with a tired yawn. It started to have a strange effect, making him not fall asleep, but seeming to make him inebriated, "Where's Sora?", he asked dizzily, "She's pretty. I like her.", he said in a daze.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:28 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:

Kyoten started to get tired, but still had enough energy to fly back out the door. He landed not so gracefully on the ground, "Damnit, I should of just knocked him out. This always happens when I try to have fun.", he said with a tired yawn. It started to have a strange effect, making him not fall asleep, but seeming to make him inebriated, "Where's Sora?", he asked dizzily, "She's pretty. I like her.", he said in a daze.

Kilian rubbed the side of his head in annoyance. "And this is why we need Crusader... Okay. So they have some sort of gas that makes you loopy. He should be fine in a minute or two with his metabolism burning through it. What we need to do is..." He says and trails off. "I actually have no idea what to do. So. Suggestions." He admits.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:35 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:Kyoten started to get tired, but still had enough energy to fly back out the door. He landed not so gracefully on the ground, "Damnit, I should of just knocked him out. This always happens when I try to have fun.", he said with a tired yawn. It started to have a strange effect, making him not fall asleep, but seeming to make him inebriated, "Where's Sora?", he asked dizzily, "She's pretty. I like her.", he said in a daze.

Kilian rubbed the side of his head in annoyance. "And this is why we need Crusader... Okay. So they have some sort of gas that makes you loopy. He should be fine in a minute or two with his metabolism burning through it. What we need to do is..." He says and trails off. "I actually have no idea what to do. So. Suggestions." He admits.

(I got tired of waiting.)

"Leave it to me." Katsuo fell from a few stories up. Of his own volition, not because Dallen dropped him or anything... Anyways, he indented the pavement with the force he landed with, before standing up and priming his buster. "Androids don't need to breath. So I can just run in, cyber sword, and be done quickly." Then he remembered: this time had powerful beings too. Just because he had a blaster with a polonium battery and hyperaccelerated processing power, didn't mean he could conquer a villain on his own. And one that used cold as a weapon... "Actually, I might need some help. So... back me up?"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse