NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice (Marvel,DC, DBZ X/Over, OOC, Always Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

End IJ here and start a new IC and OOC with IJ2?

Yes! New OOC and IC!
78%
No! New OOC but same IC!
22%

Total votes : 18

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:19 am

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
Imperia Aestii wrote:Think that you are fighting flying Terminators with lasers.
Blow them up. Hard, I guess...

Would the be vulnerable to a computer virus? I am sure the Batcave has a spare edition of Anti-End-Of-The-World Virus or something. ;)

Ultron has a beast of a firewall. Viruses developed by the guy who CREATED Ultron didn't work.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:21 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Would the be vulnerable to a computer virus? I am sure the Batcave has a spare edition of Anti-End-Of-The-World Virus or something. ;)

Ultron has a beast of a firewall. Viruses developed by the guy who CREATED Ultron didn't work.

So, there are no technical weaknesses for these machines? Well, suppose it is time to get creative. Daniel has many talents, overpowering a terminator in a fist fight is not one of them.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:22 am

My post has been fixed
What don't you understand? I CAN'T DIE!
As if that gives you an excuse to live.

Smoke the Meth Bobby. Smoke it All

Me lookin' hella swaggy
DragonBall Super Trailer#1

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:31 am

Seems like everyone is fighting clones, would you mind if the real Ultron attacked Gotham? That is a major city if there is one.

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:34 am

Got this from the MARVEL wiki. Think I found my technical weakness.

Ultron's Adamantium forms have proven vulnerable to molecular rearrangement devices

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:34 am

So, there are no technical weaknesses for these machines? Well, suppose it is time to get creative. Daniel has many talents, overpowering a terminator in a fist fight is not one of them.

In the Comics Ultron killed pretty much most of the world, barring a handful of heroes and villains including: Iron man, She-hulk, Spider-man, Luke Cage, Captain America, Wolverine, Red Hulk, Taskmaster(Whom Red Hulk smashed because he ran away), Black Widow, Quicksilver, Nick Fury and Hawkeye. I think Moon knight was still alive as well. They defeated him via time travel since Ultron was doing his thing from the Future. Maybe he could develop and Anti-Ultron drone weapon or something. EMPs don't work on him.

Ultron himself is currently in STAR Labs. And I have something in mind that is going to make brute forcing him difficult. Plus it adds some length to the arc.

Get your hands on Molecule Man's wand!

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:37 am

Well, I think I found a way to combat his drones if nothing else.

A weakness listed on the wiki, and Daniel will fight a squadron in Gotham before joining up with everyone else.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:40 am

I'm imagining Kilian running towards Earth and passing by the fight between Orn and Lari.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Imperia Aestii
Secretary

Founded: Nov 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperia Aestii » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:42 am

Guys, I actually got a good power this time.
I got Paradox Manipulation, but that pretty much equals Reality Warping, so I tried again.
Now I am a healer.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:42 am

Mavorpen wrote:I'm imagining Kilian running towards Earth and passing by the fight between Orn and Lari.

Kilian: I leave for FIVE minutes and everyone goes rabid. WHAT THE FUCK?

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:44 am

Mavorpen wrote:I'm imagining Kilian running towards Earth and passing by the fight between Orn and Lari.

We're like lost puppies without you, Kilian. Q.Q
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:45 am

How so? Also, post in progress.

Imperia Aestii
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperia Aestii » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:45 am

Mavorpen wrote:

We're like lost puppies without you, Kilian. Q.Q

Kilian is love. Kilian is life.

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:55 am

Imperia Aestii wrote:Think that you are fighting flying Terminators with lasers.
Blow them up. Hard, I guess...

I should reveal another recruit to the Ultra Corps. Not AM, someone very relevant to the battle at hand.

Also, I'll write up Daud's last message to Sentinel when he left Earth when I get off work. Pretty much he says he's sorry, but leaves the world in Sentinel's hands, compete with bases and material not seized by the Human Defence Corps or taken when Daud left. It's a lot of top stuff, and information, so it'll be a big boost to IJ.

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:57 am

Imperia Aestii wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:We're like lost puppies without you, Kilian. Q.Q

Kilian is love. Kilian is life.

No no no, Daud leaves and now Ultron takes Earth. If he stayed, Ultron would get rekt.

Krytonus
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Krytonus » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:58 am

Guys what the hell have you done while I was gone?!
The Irishman who doesn't drink, nursing a Pepsi in the corner of The Pub.

I thought I made a mistake once, but I was wrong.

Imperia Aestii
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperia Aestii » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:25 pm

Atria, any post?

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:51 pm

Dallen and Ellyn are entering the fight!
It is time.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:08 pm

Now... I'm not one to question physics in a superhero RP like this, but Jedi, you said that your new droid thingy flew at the speed of light. Very fast. But you launched it from your homeworld to earth, which would be many many lightyears away as you said your universe takes place in a different galaxy.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:09 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Now... I'm not one to question physics in a superhero RP like this, but Jedi, you said that your new droid thingy flew at the speed of light. Very fast. But you launched it from your homeworld to earth, which would be many many lightyears away as you said your universe takes place in a different galaxy.

Teleportation Mid-Way, thats All I have to say, this entire post was rushed because I want to get this done and dusted.

Krytonus
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Krytonus » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:12 pm

I don't know how to get involved...
The Irishman who doesn't drink, nursing a Pepsi in the corner of The Pub.

I thought I made a mistake once, but I was wrong.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:16 pm

Krytonus wrote:I don't know how to get involved...

Ultron is in every major city. Scrap some drones and run. Most people are in Gotham.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:46 pm

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:47 pm

I actually just read about her not too long ago. Yesterday.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:48 pm

I actually just read about her not too long ago. Yesterday.

I've known about her for about a few months now and just had to put her in here.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse