NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Would you Rather get...

Alex's Sentry Serum
56%
Valka's Mjolnir and Gungnir
44%

Total votes : 18

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Siliarba » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:07 am

One more way your char could've been in contact with DeeDee then, DeeDee doesn't hold back her sexual thoughts and ideas and acts upon them XD

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:10 am

Siliarba wrote:One more way your char could've been in contact with DeeDee then, DeeDee doesn't hold back her sexual thoughts and ideas and acts upon them XD

Sure. :P I was thinking that she could have met CeeCee while defending her home town's shrine from a pack of Oni.
Though I'm not sure she would appreciate that, seeing as she herself is holding back her Sexual thoughts and desires. :P
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Siliarba » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:11 am

I just laid out all the options, up to you who she met and how and why. Also if your character is just a connection, or is someone who ows my char a favor.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:14 am

Siliarba wrote:I just laid out all the options, up to you who she met and how and why. Also if your character is just a connection, or is someone who ows my char a favor.

Probably the latter in the case of defending the shrine. Probably from Yakuza and Japanese super-villains...
That should work I feel. :)
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Siliarba » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:39 am

Now to figure out what exactly she'd be asking your char to do.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:42 am

Siliarba wrote:Now to figure out what exactly she'd be asking your char to do.

I'm not sure...
I do know that Katie would be working with the electricty. :D

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Siliarba » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:50 am

Ye, about the electricity thing, when it comes to just regular electricity my CeeCee has enough money to pay her electrical bills :P. That said she's going to require an energy source that will never be at risk of failing and will be permanently active as long as the Devil's Den exists..

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:54 am

Siliarba wrote:Ye, about the electricity thing, when it comes to just regular electricity my CeeCee has enough money to pay her electrical bills :P. That said she's going to require an energy source that will never be at risk of failing and will be permanently active as long as the Devil's Den exists..

Interesting...
I think Katie should be able to do that. She could use her plasma, ionic and electrical manipulation to set up some sort of generator or something.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:24 am

Holy nut balls.

Alright. Charm. Accepted. They you may want to go to the archive and remove characters you don't use anymore.

Altito, when did I ever say the Xavier institute was destroyed? I'm go ahead and say it now: Never.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:25 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:Holy nut balls.

Alright. Charm. Accepted. They you may want to go to the archive and remove characters you don't use anymore.

Altito, when did I ever say the Xavier institute was destroyed? I'm go ahead and say it now: Never.

May I ask what the holy nut balls was for. :P

Sure. I'll probably just have a "charecters in stasis" section or I may just delete them.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:32 am

Charmera wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:Holy nut balls.

May I ask what the holy nut balls was for. :P

Sure. I'll probably just have a "charecters in stasis" section or I may just delete them.

You all post so much!

That'll work.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:34 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Charmera wrote:May I ask what the holy nut balls was for. :P

You all post so much!

That'll work.

Ah yes. it was either that or you were gawking at surprised by my charecters boobs too. :P

Alright. I'll do that soon

In the mean time do you have anyone my Kitsune can interact with?
Last edited by Charmera on Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Siliarba » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:35 am

Well, most RP's have a moment where they begin to bleed people and are then left with a core of RP'ers (if the RP survives at all) that is the foundation of that RP. This one seems to be the opposite, it started with a core group and then just began assimelating every other simular RP sucking the RP'ers from there in here.

So no wonder this OOC grows as fast as Groot.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:42 am

Charmera wrote:
You all post so much!

That'll work.

Ah yes. it was either that or you were gawking at surprised by my charecters boobs too. :P

Eh. Power girl is a thing.

Siliarba wrote:Well, most RP's have a moment where they begin to bleed people and are then left with a core of RP'ers (if the RP survives at all) that is the foundation of that RP. This one seems to be the opposite, it started with a core group and then just began assimelating every other simular RP sucking the RP'ers from there in here.

Infinite Justice does not follow typical RP etiquette. It's pretty much a community at this point.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:43 am

Charmera wrote:Ah yes. it was either that or you were gawking at surprised by my charecters boobs too. :P

Eh. Power girl is a thing..

Oh yeah... I don't think anyone's done anything with her at all...

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:46 am

Charmera wrote:
Eh. Power girl is a thing..

Oh yeah... I don't think anyone's done anything with her at all...

Comic wise there isn't much interesting about her other than her tits.

Just use the much more interesting Supergirl.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:48 am

Charmera wrote:Oh yeah... I don't think anyone's done anything with her at all...

Comic wise there isn't much interesting about her other than her tits.

Just use the much more interesting Supergirl.

Oh no. It was just an observation, I don't plan to use her. I much prefer supergirl anyway.

But like I said, do you have anyone for Masami to interact with?

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Siliarba » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:48 am

I'm not sure power girl still is a thing. At least not like that considering her remodelling where her cupsize has been brought back a few levels. Also this new one seems to have someone she uses for casual sex whenever she feels like getting some.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:50 am

Wow, you're up early today, Atria. It's not even 3 PM here. :P

Siliarba wrote:Well, most RP's have a moment where they begin to bleed people and are then left with a core of RP'ers (if the RP survives at all) that is the foundation of that RP. This one seems to be the opposite, it started with a core group and then just began assimelating every other simular RP sucking the RP'ers from there in here.

Yes, and it frustrates me a bit, because it breaks the theories I detailed in "How Roleplays Die"! :P
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:52 am

Finland SSR wrote:Wow, you're up early today, Atria. It's not even 3 PM here. :P

Yes, and it frustrates me a bit, because it breaks the theories I detailed in "How Roleplays Die"! :P

Well there are always exceptions to those kinds of rules. Expecially when rpers have the willpower to keep it going and rp's have the staying power to keep running.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:54 am

Charmera wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Wow, you're up early today, Atria. It's not even 3 PM here. :P

Well there are always exceptions to those kinds of rules. Expecially when rpers have the willpower to keep it going and rp's have the staying power to keep running.

I think it's because Infinite Justice (Not abbreviating it since Japan is now here) actually has a "Single player experience" coupled with Multiplayer rather than just the latter.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:06 am

Charmera wrote:Well there are always exceptions to those kinds of rules. Expecially when rpers have the willpower to keep it going and rp's have the staying power to keep running.

I think it's because Infinite Justice (Not abbreviating it since Japan is now here) actually has a "Single player experience" coupled with Multiplayer rather than just the latter.

We have made a breakthrough in RP design. We're inventors, Atria! Innovators! The 2,5 percent! :P
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Neros » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:10 am

Finland SSR wrote:

We have made a breakthrough in RP design. We're inventors, Atria! Innovators! The 2,5 percent! :P

You have me to thank!

I went right to sleep last night, I apologize!
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:13 am

It's kinda like Crash Course and the Mongols. Only, in here, IJ is the exception!
Last edited by The Starlight on Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:14 am

New Neros wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:We have made a breakthrough in RP design. We're inventors, Atria! Innovators! The 2,5 percent! :P

You have me to thank!

I went right to sleep last night, I apologize!

YOUUU
I AM DEAD BECAUSE OF
YOUUU

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse