NATION

PASSWORD

The Heavenly Porte, exchange embassies with Urgench

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Urgench
Minister

Founded: May 21, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: The Heavenly Porte, exchange embassies with Urgench

Postby Urgench » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:39 pm

Nogai smiled his warmest smile and laughed "It is refreshing to meet someone so frank, Urgenchis are terribly prone to elision and obfuscation, unless they are completely sure of the person they are speaking to. I am sure of you your Majesty, and that is why i feel confident in being frank with you. The CSKU is deeply unhappy with the situation in Lavinium. In fact the Divan was utterly furious from the very moment Uanhartan chose to leave Urgench and set seat of her government in Lavinium. Doubtless you are aware that her husband is a parricide and it was the dearest hope of the Divan that he and she should live out the rest of their days in exile in the Arctic provinces.

When her August Majesty the Dowager Empress threw in her lot with her daughter in law and left the confines of the empire the consternation of the Divan reached new heights, that an Empress Mother should leave the confines of her palace let alone the empire is unimaginable to most Urgenchis and remains a source of public distress and anxiety here.

That her August Majesty left the CSKU because of her dispute with my colleague the Grand Chancellor makes the whole situation all the more ugly and worrisome. Tamerlane is the most popular Grand Chancellor in Urgenchi history, and though he and I are of completely contrasting nature and opposing politics the friction this situation creates in our system of government is intolerable even to me.

Now you may not know this your Majesty, but Uanhartan did not choose to make Nakchevan independent of the CSKU, indeed the Grand Chancellor insisted upon it, and this because he was deeply worried about the continued presence there of the Dowager and of Uanhartan's children who are after all blameless members of the Imperial family. He felt sure that Uanhartan would give up her plans if she were forced back in to a new exile from the nation she loves, and that the Dowager would never consent to live in a foreign land. This was a poor gamble, Tamerlane underestimated both of these women's desire to defy his will.

The creation of the OLL followed these events as a result of Uanhartan's fear's of isolation and vulnerability as a small state in a region of far larger states, she like all Urgenchis is habituated to the security of the vastness of our nation, even though she deliberately left it she still craves that security.

To her nations like Alkebulan, Palaam and even the Altani Federation seemed giant and threatening, her reaction was predictable, she bound Nakchevan to those states nearest to her, those who seemed most alike in culture and history, states she could easily communicate with.

Because of our absolute commitment to the safety of those members of the Imperial family who reside in Nakchevan,and because of our prior relationship with the Altani, we also were compelled to join the OLL.

The impression that organisation gives of being exclusive and aggressive is a genuine mistake on the part of its Lavinian members one I know them to regret greatly. But much of what they have done has been misrepresented by some non OLL states with an eye to serving their own interests also.

You have my promise as a prince of Urgench that the CSKU has no designs upon any part of Lavinium, and has only ever looked for friends, some of his Divine Majesty's errant vassals and family members have done a good job in giving other impressions, but you must be sure that we have little or no influence over what happens in Zanjan and Nakchevan beyond being a member of the OLL in equal but associated status with them.

I feel it is vital that Urgench reach out to those states who suspect the OLL and offer them its friendship, to show the whole region that the OLL is not the bogeyman they think it to be or would like to portray it as or indeed as it has accidentally given them reason to think it is. I know that the OLL despite its name was never created to exclude lavinian states from its Occident and that the OLL would welcome the allegiance and friendship of any and all who look for it.

To that end, Urgench wishes to show its specific and particular regard and confidence in the friendship of the Caliphate by the negotiation of a treaty of friendship, and free trade, mutual defence and non aggression, it would also please the Divan and his Divine Majesty to make a dynastic match between the house of Omar and the house of Borjigin-Ingizd.

What do you think your Majesty ? "

Allahllahllahllahllah
Attaché

Founded: Oct 17, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Allahllahllahllahllah » Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:48 pm

Yusuf shrugged, placing his drink down on the table before them. "Certainly let no man say that you are a poor speaker, Your Excellency. If what you say is true, then things appear to be looking up for my people indeed. However, if you are being fickle, then I am afraid that we are putting ourselves at great risk with such extensive disclosure." He leaned back in his chair once more, shrugging as he did so. "If you would like to hammer out a treaty whilst I am here, that's fine. However, I do not have the authority to approve or deny such an agreement. I will need to return to my master the Caliph for the definitive signature. Is that a problem, Your Excellency?"
Scrub that muck off at once, Hubert Cumberdale! I'll have no dirty immigrants in my house!

Urgench
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Urgench » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:28 pm

"That is perfectly acceptable, and when this treaty might touch on matters so personal as the intermarriage of the Houses of Omar and Borjigin-Ingizd we would expect nothing less.

Perhaps i should explain something first, his Divine Majesty has only one son, the crown prince, who is his eldest child and who is married, but his Divine Majesty has several daughters by her Imperial Majesty the Empress, and many others by his lesser wives. The two eldest daughters of his Divine Majesty and her Imperial Majesty are also married but in Urgench we do not practice the foreign custom of only allowing the sons of Emperors to inherit the throne, and thus a marriage to an Imperial princess would bring a direct personal interest in the succession to the throne of the Sublime Khanate. This is as you might imagine is not something we offer lightly, and we would only do so with hopes of a truly close and extremely amicable relationship"
Last edited by Urgench on Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
- Mongkha, Khan of Kashgar, Ambassador in Plenipotentiary to the World Assembly for the Federated Sublime Khanate of Urgench -

Exchange Embassies with the FSKU here - http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67

Allahllahllahllahllah
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Allahllahllahllahllah » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:08 pm

The Sheikh's eyes widened in interest as he considered the deal placed before him. It seemed as if it was a quite advantageous deal offered to the Caliphate on no basis outside of an inexplicably sound trust in the friendship of the Caliphate. Yusuf, despite everything, remained unsure, and he was glad that it was not he who would be shouldered with the burden of the final say in the matter. The Sheikh cleared his throat and leaned back once more. "Your Excellency, your great faith in the friendship between our peoples is quite startling, and a little bit humbling. Perhaps, Insha’Allah, our two powers may be able to reach a new level of friendship and trust. Are we to forge a treaty from scratch in this place or have you a document prewritten for this occasion?"
Scrub that muck off at once, Hubert Cumberdale! I'll have no dirty immigrants in my house!

Urgench
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Urgench » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:53 am

Nogai smiled, and reaching across the table to a golden box retrieved a document. "We did take the liberty of drawing up an outline of a treaty, naturally we will be completely open to negotiations on certain points within it, but in some particulars, namely those regarding the bond of Kinship, we will be most unlikely to negotiate very far. We Urgenchis treat the perfidy of our family members far more severely than the betrayal of strangers, I am sure you can understand your Majesty ", Nogai hands the Sheikh the document.

By the consent of the His Divine Majesty the Emperor of the Confederated Sublime Khanate of Urgench and his Reverence the Caliph of the Omayyad Caliphate a pact of eternal peace and friendship is hereby enacted

Article I - Non-Aggression Pact

a) The states signatory to this treaty hereby commit to complete mutual non-aggression, by which it is meant that neither state shall use arms or other means to harm the people, territory or interests of the other. In the event that either state does commit aggression against the other, they shall be considered to have nullified their commitment to this treaty which shall be considered permanently non-binding on either state. Upon the marital union of the houses of Omar and Borjigin-Ingizd a bond of kinship shall be created, which will preclude both states signatory to this treaty from endangering the life, interests, or property of any member of these two families. Should either state brake this bond of kinship the houses of Omar and Borjigin-Ingizd shall be considered no longer kin, and all provisions of this treaty shall be nullified and made non-binding upon both states signatory to it.

b) The states signatory to this treaty are encouraged to share military intelligence which may help other member states in preventing possible threats to their national security. If either state comes into possession of intelligence regarding direct threats to the other's national security, they hereby commit to disclose this intelligence to the other.

Article II - Commerce and Trade

The States Signatory to this treaty shall encourage the free, fair and open trade/transfer of goods, services, raw materials, commodities and labor between between them.

a) The states signatory to this treaty shall agree to set trade tariffs at mutually agreed levels which will encourage free and fair trade between them.

b ) Certain domestic programs such as fuel subsidies, government stipends and small business loans are not protectionist in nature. The states signatory to this treaty shall review these programs and declare any that are not in fact protectionist in nature to be outside the scope of this article

c ) The states signatory to this treaty may apply reasonable restrictions on trade in the following cases:

- to ensure the stability of industries supplying essential products (such as military equipment or other items vital to national security);
- in times of severe economic crisis, where such measures are required to ensure a stable supply of essential products;
- to collect revenue for the sole purposes of economic recovery following severe collapse;
- in other special circumstances, as determined by mutual consultation.

d ) The signatory states to this treaty retain the right to impose regulations, including embargoes, for cultural, safety, environmental, human rights, ethical or other reasons, on goods and services and their manufacture, subject to mutual consultation.

Article III.

a ) Upon the marital union of Her Imperial Highness Princess Noorharain Jahandoukht Timuri, Khatun of Gom and Mandalbaliqh, fourth eldest daughter of his Divine Majesty the Emperor of the Confederated Sublime Khanate of Urgench and her Imperial Majesty the Empress of the Confederated Sublime Khanate of Urgench to his Royal Highness Emir Yazîd ibn Mu‘âwiyati ibn Abî Sufyâni, Heir to Islam and Sucessor to the Banu Umayyad , the princess shall convert to the Mohammedanism of the Sunni sect and shall become the prince's chief wife associated with him in all of his titles, prerogatives and entitlements.

b ) Her Imperial Highness shall have a morgengabe of the Goverorate of Gujarat within the Caliphate settled in title upon her with a minimum annual income of 100billion darangs per year for life in which she shall be sovereign ruler in vassalage to the Caliphate to which she shall pay annual tribute on no more than 5% of her income for the right to rule these lands which upon her death shall revert to the Caliphate.

c ) Her Imperial Highness shall bring with her a dowry of 300billion darangs, and her Husband shall be made the Khan of Hormuz which for the right to collect it's income of 150billion darangs per year he shall owe in complete vassalage to his Divine Majesty the Emperor of the Confederated Sublime Khanate of Urgench. Upon said prince's death the Khanate of Hormuz shall revert to the ownership of the Emperor of the CSKU.

d ) Upon her Imperial Highness's marriage the father of her husband shall be made an Imperial Khan, without a territorial khanate, inalienable from his person but with an annual income of 200billion darangs drawn on the Imperial Treasury for the remainder of his life, unless the terms of this treaty are violated therefore rendering it's provisions null.

d ) The Children of her Imperial Highness by her husband shall bear the combined name of Borjigin-Ingizd-al'Omar, and all other members of the house of Omar shall be associated to the house of Borjigin-Ingizd in Kinship and shall respect the life, interests and property of the House of Borjigin-Ingizd at all times and shall not harm them in anyway, in turn the House of Borjigin-Ingizd shall do the same for the House of Omar, and in future for the House of Borjigin-Ingizd-al'Omar. Should this provision be violated all other provisions of this treaty shall be rendered null.
Last edited by Urgench on Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
- Mongkha, Khan of Kashgar, Ambassador in Plenipotentiary to the World Assembly for the Federated Sublime Khanate of Urgench -

Exchange Embassies with the FSKU here - http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67

Greater Americania
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 02, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Americania » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:40 am

The Nationalist Federation would like to establish an embassy in your nation with Carth O'Nelly as our ambassador. Carth is competent. He has achieved a university level education in International Studies and has served in the Foreign Relations Department for four. We will be bringing 30 staff personnel, 20 security personnel armed with AK-108's, plants for decoration, 5 diplomats, 5 armored cars, and 1 helicopter, as well as any necessary equipment.
Federal Republic of Greater Americania: “Liberty, Soveriegnty, Freedom!”
Original Founder of the Nationalist Union
Member of the Santiago Anti-Communist Treaty Organization

Nationalist Republic, governed by the National Republican Party
Economic Left/Right: 2.0, Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 6.21
President: Austin Farley
Vice President: John Raimark
Secretary of State: Jason Lee
Secretary of Defense: Shane Tomlinson
Secretary of Federal Security: Ross Ferrell
-Chief of Interior Security Forces: General James Calley
Secretary of Territorial Administration: Brandon Terry
-Governor of Tlozuk: Jarod Harris
-Governor of Comaack: John Fargo
*Territories are foreign nations which have been annexed by the Federal Republic

Urgench
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Urgench » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:13 am

Greater Americania wrote:The Nationalist Federation would like to establish an embassy in your nation with Carth O'Nelly as our ambassador. Carth is competent. He has achieved a university level education in International Studies and has served in the Foreign Relations Department for four. We will be bringing 30 staff personnel, 20 security personnel armed with AK-108's, plants for decoration, 5 diplomats, 5 armored cars, and 1 helicopter, as well as any necessary equipment.

F.A.O. Whom it may concern of the Nationalist Federation of Greater Americania, From his Excellency Nogai, Khan of Tabagatai, Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Confederated Sublime Khanate of Urgench.

Unfortunately the nature and content of your request for formal diplomatic relations with the CSKU does not meet the our requirements of such a request. We are also unfamiliar with the Nationalist Federation of Greater Americania and since it does not see fit to provide us with details enough to ascertain whom we are to address in communications we find ourselves no more informed by your request for diplomatic representation.

The Sublime Porte thanks Greater Americania for its interest in relations with the Confederated Sublime Khanate of Urgench, but under the circumstances it cannot grant the permissions you seek.

Yours, Nogai, Khan of Tabagatai, Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Confederated Sublime Khanate of Urgench.
Last edited by Urgench on Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Allahllahllahllahllah
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Allahllahllahllahllah » Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:34 pm

OOC:
...From His Majesty al-Ḥajjāj ibn Yūsuf ath-Thaqafī, Sheikh of Diplomatic Initiatives

Wow. Cool name :p .

IC:

Yusuf made an approving noise as he finished reviewing the prepared treaty. "It certainly seems to be quite acceptable. Nothing alarming or suspicious here. Under Article III, Section A, I would simply like to add that you may change the text to be more specific, if you'd like. To that end, I should inform you that the office of Ed-Dowleh of Gujarat has recently become vacant with the death of the former lord there, and thus Gujarat is the most likely candidate for the location of Her Imperial Highnesses possessions. Otherwise, this treaty appears more than acceptable.

Urgench
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Urgench » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:33 am

Nogai, smiles and walks over to the door and hands the document to a clerk waiting outside, a whispered conversation takes place. Nogai closes the door and walks back to the table.

"That will be redrafted and with your Majesty in a few moments. Now do you have anything else you wish to discuss with me ? Is there any way the CSKU can be of service to the Caliphate ? "

Allahllahllahllahllah
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Allahllahllahllahllah » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:33 am

Yusuf sighed, taking a sip of water to soothe his throat. "Yes, Your Excellency, I believe that there is one way."

"You must know, of course, that others know of my visit to meet with you here today. When...certain political allies of ours heard that we were prepared to adopt this treaty, they were understandably quite upset. Shortly thereafter, said former allies of ours began to drift away from us quite rapidly. We no longer are ale to view them in such a light. Despite this, the Caliphate's need for allies has not changed, Your Excellency. In fact, you could say we need them now more than ever."

"Therefore, if there is anything that the Sublime Khanate can do to aid the Caliphate in attaining membership in the Oriental League, we would be most thankful."

Urgench
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Urgench » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:42 pm

Nogai shifts in his chair, and looks at Yusuf intently, " Well I shall be honest with you, your Majesty, the Caliphate has given some OLL states the strong impression that it was an integral part of the paranoid opposition to the OLL which has taken hold in some parts of Lavinium. However it would please the CSKU very greatly indeed, I need not tell you, if a state in whom we place so much confidence and to whom we intend to entrust one of the most beautiful flowers of the Imperial family should be given OLL membership. You can be sure that if the Caliphate ratifies this treaty that the Caliph's kinfolk in Nakchevan and Zanjan will also be enthusiastic about the Caliphate's accession.

I assure you that if the Caliphate shows itself to be an friend of the OLL states and no friend of its detractors that their current opinion of it will must needs be revised and that we will use whatever influence we have to strenuously put the case for the Caliphate's accession as soon as possible.

Would that give your master any reassurance your Majesty ?

I must say I am surprised and disappointed that any state within Lavinium should see a treaty of friendship and dynastic alliance with the CSKU as reason to desert the Caliphate, it seems very rash and undiplomatic to me. What the CSKU is presumed to have done to such states that they should shun its allies I have no idea, I am deeply unsettled by that knowledge. "

Urgench
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Urgench » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:25 pm

N/M
Last edited by Urgench on Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Greenlandic People
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Greenlandic People » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:40 pm

F.A.O the office of his Excellency, Nogai, Khan of Tabagatai, Minister for Foreign Affairs of Urgench, from Ms. Agnes Lisbet, Secretary of Foreign Affairs for the Federal Republic of Greenland

Your Excellency, I am pleased to be in communication with you once again, this time with the intention of appointing a formal ambassador to the Sublime Khanate on the behalf of the Greenlandic nation. I have spoken with President Schmitz briefly, and we have come to a consensus on whom we feel would be best suited to such a task.

On behalf of the Federal Republic of Greenland, I would like to put forward the good Mr. Robert Gustafsson as Greenlandic ambassador to the CSKU. Mr. Gustafsson is the younger sibling of the notable Bjarni Gustafsson, whom you may know was exiled to Palaam and never heard of since. Mr. Gustafsson received his Ph. D in Political Science from King Erik State University, and since receiving his degree he has worked as a well respected political consultant for Greenlandic officials,well as ambassadors and diplomats. His voice has come to be expected as one of rationality and wisdom, and we hope that he will serve in excellent capacity as an ambassador to the Sublime Khanate.

Yours,

Agnes Lisbet
Greenlandic Secretary of Foreign Affairs
Member of ODECON
Regional Pages: Forum | Web page | Wiki Page
National Pages: Wiki | Factbook
Author of GA Resolutions: #58 | #64

Urgench
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Urgench » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:09 am

Greenlandic People wrote:F.A.O the office of his Excellency, Nogai, Khan of Tabagatai, Minister for Foreign Affairs of Urgench, from Ms. Agnes Lisbet, Secretary of Foreign Affairs for the Federal Republic of Greenland

Your Excellency, I am pleased to be in communication with you once again, this time with the intention of appointing a formal ambassador to the Sublime Khanate on the behalf of the Greenlandic nation. I have spoken with President Schmitz briefly, and we have come to a consensus on whom we feel would be best suited to such a task.

On behalf of the Federal Republic of Greenland, I would like to put forward the good Mr. Robert Gustafsson as Greenlandic ambassador to the CSKU. Mr. Gustafsson is the younger sibling of the notable Bjarni Gustafsson, whom you may know was exiled to Palaam and never heard of since. Mr. Gustafsson received his Ph. D in Political Science from King Erik State University, and since receiving his degree he has worked as a well respected political consultant for Greenlandic officials,well as ambassadors and diplomats. His voice has come to be expected as one of rationality and wisdom, and we hope that he will serve in excellent capacity as an ambassador to the Sublime Khanate.

Yours,

Agnes Lisbet

F.A.O. Her Excellency, Agnes Lisbet, Secretary of Foreign Affairs of the Federal Republic of Greenland, from his Excellency, Nogai, Khan of Tabagatai, Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Confederated Sublime Khanate of Urgench.

Your Excellency, we are pleased to accept Greenland's request and his Excellency, Ambassador Gustafsson's credentials have been presented and found acceptable by the Divan, the CSKU welcomes his Excellency with great excitement.

Currently there are two properties available in which Greenland may choose to establish its embassy. The first is the Palace of the now extinct Imperial Khans of Kalmykia, located on the street of the Pearl Merchants in the summer capital Tabriz, this residence is built in the High Tartar style popular in the 18th century in some parts of the Empire and is famed for it's profusion of colourful domed rooves and its magnificent collection of ancient Kalmyk art. The palace of the Imperial Khans of Kalmykia is replete with beautiful gardens and is adjacent to some of Tabriz's most beautiful districts, it is more than ample enough to serve as both residence and chancery.

The second property is the Palace of the Princes of the Ryukyu Islands, which is located on the outskirts of Tabriz. Set in extensive and famously beautiful grounds this ornate palace is built in the hybrid Sino-nipponese style popular in the farflung tributary province of the Ryukyu islands during the 19th century. This palace is famed for its elegant beauty and for having once been the largest palace in the sumer capital, it has numerous out buildings and service quarters and will be more than adequate to serve as both residence and chancery.

Please let me know which of these properties will be most pleasing to your Excellency and we will make it ready for investiture by his Excellency the Ambassador immediately.

Yours sincerely, Nogai, Khan of Tabagatai, Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Confederated Sublime Khanate of Urgench.
Last edited by Urgench on Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Greenlandic People
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Greenlandic People » Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:03 pm

Urgench wrote:
F.A.O. Her Excellency, Agnes Lisbet, Secretary of Foreign Affairs of the Federal Republic of Greenland, from his Excellency, Nogai, Khan of Tabagatai, Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Confederated Sublime Khanate of Urgench.

Your Excellency, we are pleased to accept Greenland's request and his Excellency, Ambassador Gustafsson's credentials have been presented and found acceptable by the Divan, the CSKU welcomes his Excellency with great excitement.

Currently there are two properties available in which Greenland may choose to establish its embassy. The first is the Palace of the now extinct Imperial Khans of Kalmykia, located on the street of the Pearl Merchants in the summer capital Tabriz, this residence is built in the High Tartar style popular in the 18th century in some parts of the Empire and is famed for it's profusion of colorful domed roves and its magnificent collection of ancient Kalmyk art. The palace of the Imperial Khans of Kalmykia is replete with beautiful gardens and is adjacent to some of Tabriz's most beautiful districts, it is more than ample enough to serve as both residence and chancery.

The second property is the Palace of the Princes of the Ryukyu Islands, which is located on the outskirts of Tabriz. Set in extensive and famously beautiful grounds this ornate palace is built in the hybrid Sino-nipponese style popular in the far-flung tributary province of the Ryukyu islands during the 19th century. This palace is famed for its elegant beauty and for having once been the largest palace in the summer capital, it has numerous out buildings and service quarters and will be more than adequate to serve as both residence and chancery.

Please let me know which of these properties will be most pleasing to your Excellency and we will make it ready for investiture by his Excellency the Ambassador immediately.

Yours sincerely, Nogai, Khan of Tabagatai, Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Confederated Sublime Khanate of Urgench.

F.A.O the office of his Excellency, Nogai, Khan of Tabagatai, Minister for Foreign Affairs of Urgench, from Ms. Agnes Lisbet, Secretary of Foreign Affairs for the Federal Republic of Greenland

I thank your Excellency for his prompt, cordial, and informative response. I have consulted with the appointed Ambassador Gustafsson, and he has informed me that he requests you make the Palace of the Princes of the Ryukyu Islands available to him for his residency while serving in his capacity as ambassador. He is being given a final briefing and he and all of his accompanying articles should be arriving in the CSKU by air sometime within the next three or four days, without fail.

This exchange has been pleasant and profitable, and perhaps we shall have more of such exchanges in the future.

Yours,

Agnes Lisbet
Member of ODECON
Regional Pages: Forum | Web page | Wiki Page
National Pages: Wiki | Factbook
Author of GA Resolutions: #58 | #64

Ille-Povrois
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ille-Povrois » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:45 pm

F.A.O the office of his Excellency, Nogai, Khan of Tabagatai, Minister for Foreign Affairs of Urgench, from Countess Emilie Poisson, from the Bureau of Foreign Affairs of The Principality of Ille-Povrois

Your Excellency, the Government of the Principality of Ille-Povrois would be very honoured to stablish diplomatic relationships with your Honorable Nation.

After a criterious selection, we would like to recommend Monsieur Gérard de Montblieu, Baron de Montblieu-sur-Lyse. M. de Montblieu was borned in the Ville Clermont, capital of Visse Department, studied Public Administration in the Université Royale du Ille-Povrois, in Alençon. He obtained the Master's degree and Ph.D. in Politics in the Université Prince Albert II, in Saint Pierre. Since then, M. de Montblieu has worked in the government of Ille-Povrois, being an integrant of the Haute Parlement and Secretary of the Foreign Affairs in the Parlement for the last five years.

It is our sincere hope that Monsieur Gérard de Montblieu's resumé will prove suitable for the appointment, and the acceptance of this request could mark the beggining of prosperous diplomatic relationships between our nations.

Warmest regards,
Countess Emilie Poisson
Bureau of Foreign Affairs
Principality of Ille-Povrois
Last edited by Ille-Povrois on Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ochry
Envoy

Founded: Aug 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ochry » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:11 pm

Federal Republic of Ochry
Foreign Office

Attn: The office of his excellency, Nogai, Khan of Tabagatai, Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Confederated Sublime Khanate of Urgench.
From: The office of the Hon. Sen. Eļena Karopųr, Foreign Secretary of Ochry

Your excellency, with the aim of establishing a cordial and lasting relations between our great nations, we propose the establishing of an Ochrian embassy in Urgench to begin this process.

Our suggestion for first Ochrian Ambassador to Urgench is the former Senator, Etoviņ Kerenin. An outstanding candidate, he was a scholar in International Relations in Kaulųs-Lemęn University, due to which position he travelled widely around the world as a visiting lecturer. An influential legislator during his time in the Senate, he has been a notable figure in our diplomatic service ever since standing down.

We hope that this pick be to your approval, and that this constitutes the first step of a long and mutually beneficial connection between our states. If so, we would be encouraged furthermore should you establish a reciprocal embassy in our country.

Yours faithfully,

the Hon. Sen. Eļena Karopųr,
Foreign Secretary of Ochry
Ochry Embassy Program - Set up diplomatic links to-day! (We reciprocate.)
Factbook! - Larenţ Valley Fine Fruit Wine -Wiki -Pact of the Rose Member

Ok/USD ▼2.57|OKSE ▲5196.6

Ossitania
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ossitania » Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:32 pm

For the attention of the Government of the Confederated Sublime Khanate of Urgench,

The Liberated Thinkspace of Ossitania would like to establish diplomatic relations with Urgench and, as such, would like to establish an embassy in Urgench. We, of course, also invite Urgench to establish one in Ossitania.

I have elected Nikola Bernigini, one of our top diplomats, to be the ambassador to Urgench. Mr. Bernigini previously served two terms as the Deputy Minister for Foreign Affairs under the Dragon Republic regime, before he was forced to step down due to a family emergency. He has since returned as an important member of both the Dragon Republic's Department of Foreign Affairs and the current Diplomatic Corps. Mr. Bernigini has a doctorate in political science from the Ethercrux Academy of Humanities, as well as a master's in international law and a bachelor's in human rights law.

I believe Mr. Bernigini's qualifications and record make him the perfect candidate to oversee diplomatic relations between two nations who hold individual freedoms, the respect of human rights and democracy so dear.

Yours,

Eli Burke,
Ambassador General of the Diplomatic Corps
Guy in the Boat,
GA #146 (Co-authored)
GA #177 (Co-authored)
GA #183(Authored)
GA #198 (Co-authored)
GA #202 (Authored)
GA #206 (Authored)
GA #212 (Co-authored)
GA #238 (Authored)
GA #240 (Authored)

President and Sole Resident of Ossitania

Member of UNOG
Ideological Bulwark #265

Phing Phong
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 04, 2008
Ex-Nation

Phing Phong Embassy Application

Postby Phing Phong » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:39 am

To H.E. Nogai, Khan of Tabagatai, Minister for Foreign Affairs of Urgench,

We, as a peaceful and friendly nation, wish to establish an Embassy in the Confederated Sublime Khanate of Urgench.

The Ambassador we desire to send, who will be known as Ekthut Piyasvasti Amranand, with Ekthut being the Ambassadorial title, is an experienced junior ambassador to our unfriendly neighbour, the State of Quang. As such, he has prior knowledge of peaceful diplomatic situations and policy as well as conflict mediation and the resolution of crises. He attained a 1:2 Degree in Asian History from the Luanyet College of History, and is unmarried with no children.

We request that our embassy contains no animal products and that there are no livestock within roughly 100m of the embassy, due to the religious prohibitions of most of our Embassy personnel.

We have an Embassy program complete with an Application Form. The link to the program is here.

Yours sincerely,

Phraya Nuealuan Chararampol
Foreign Affairs Minister
Incompetent Buddhist, liberal centrist and militant queer

Embassy Program | NSwiki Pages | Factbook | Map | National Anthem | Constitution | Phing Phong Fine Rices | Culture Test
Member of the Stonewall Alliance, open to all LGBT-friendly nations!

Urgench
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Urgench » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:08 am

Ossitania wrote:For the attention of the Government of the Confederated Sublime Khanate of Urgench,

The Liberated Thinkspace of Ossitania would like to establish diplomatic relations with Urgench and, as such, would like to establish an embassy in Urgench. We, of course, also invite Urgench to establish one in Ossitania.

I have elected Nikola Bernigini, one of our top diplomats, to be the ambassador to Urgench. Mr. Bernigini previously served two terms as the Deputy Minister for Foreign Affairs under the Dragon Republic regime, before he was forced to step down due to a family emergency. He has since returned as an important member of both the Dragon Republic's Department of Foreign Affairs and the current Diplomatic Corps. Mr. Bernigini has a doctorate in political science from the Ethercrux Academy of Humanities, as well as a master's in international law and a bachelor's in human rights law.

I believe Mr. Bernigini's qualifications and record make him the perfect candidate to oversee diplomatic relations between two nations who hold individual freedoms, the respect of human rights and democracy so dear.

Yours,

Eli Burke,

From the office of the Minister for Foreign Affairs F.A.O their Excellency, Eli Burke the Ambassador General of the Diplomatic Corps of the Liberated Thinkspace of Ossitania

Your Excellency, the Confederated Sublime Khanate of Urgench is pleased to accept the credentials of his Excellency, Ambassador Bernigini, and looks forward to working with him in the development of felicitous and mutually beneficial relations between our countries. Unfortunately the conditions of diplomatic immunity in the Liberated Thinkspace make it impossible for us to establish an embassy there, but we are nonetheless enthusiastic that the establishment of an Ossitanian embassy in the CSKU will suffice for the purposes of the development of the kind of relations we mentioned.

For your convenience we have made two properties available for the situation of your Embassy. The first is the former palace of the Hereditary Governors of Shien-lung. This palace will more than suffice for both residence and chancery, and is situated in within the Khasbah of the summer capital of the empire, Tabriz. It is built in the elaborate Turkic Romance style popular in Urgench 300 years ago and is replete with exquisite gardens.

The second property is the palace of the Maharaja's of Nalanda, it is situated on the outskirts of Tabriz in the suburb of Nur-Chishwan. It is also suitable for both residence and chancery, has extensive gardens and was built in the traditional style of northern Hindustan in the late 20th century.

Please let us know which of these properties will suit your Excellency's government and we will make it available for its investiture as your Embassy.

Yours in friendship, Berqhetuqun, Khatun of Qostanay, Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Confederated Sublime Khanate of Urgench.

OOC- forgot to update the OP with the new Minister for FAs, there was an election :)
Last edited by Urgench on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:30 am, edited 3 times in total.

Ossitania
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ossitania » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:15 pm

Urgench wrote:From the office of the Minister for Foreign Affairs F.A.O their Excellency, Eli Burke the Ambassador Generral of the Diplomatic Corps of the Liberated Thinkspace of Ossitania

Your Excellency, the Confederated Sublime Khanate of Urgench is pleased to accept the credentials of his Excellency, Ambassador Bernigini, and look forward to working with him in the development of felicitous and mutually beneficial relations between our countries. Unfortunately the conditions of diplomatic immunity in the Liberated Thinkspace make it impossible for us to establish an embassy there, but we are nonetheless enthusiastic that the establishment of an Ossitanian embassy in the CSKU will suffice for the purposes of the development of the kind of relations we mentioned.

For your convenience we have made two properties available for the situation of your Embassy. The first is the former palace of the Hereditary Governors of Shien-lung. This palace will more than suffice for both residence and chancery, and is situated in within the Khasbah of the summer capital of the empire, Tabriz. It is built in the elaborate Turkic Romance style popular in Urgench 300 years ago and is replete with exquisite gardens.

The second property is the palace of the Maharaja's of Nalanda, it is situated on the outskirts of Tabriz in the suburb of Nur-Chishwan. It is also suitable for both residence and chancery, has extensive gardens and was built in the traditional style of northern Hindustan in the late 20th century.

Please let us know which of these properties will suit your Excellency's government and we will make it available for its investiture as your Embassy.

Yours in friendship, Berqhetuqun, Khatun of Qostanay, Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Confederated Sublime Khanate of Urgench.

OOC- forgot to update the OP with the new Minister for FAs, there was an election :)

For the attention of the Government of the Confederated Sublime Khanate of Urgench,

Mr. Bernigini has indicated that he would prefer the property in the suburbs, as kasbahs make him claustrophobic.

We regret that the current provisions on diplomatic immunity are unsatisfactory, however, as you said, an Ossitanian embassy in Urgench should suffice to further diplomatic relations between our two great nations.

Here's looking forward to a mutually prosperous relationship.

Yours,

Eli Burke,
Guy in the Boat,
GA #146 (Co-authored)
GA #177 (Co-authored)
GA #183(Authored)
GA #198 (Co-authored)
GA #202 (Authored)
GA #206 (Authored)
GA #212 (Co-authored)
GA #238 (Authored)
GA #240 (Authored)

President and Sole Resident of Ossitania

Member of UNOG
Ideological Bulwark #265

Merfurian
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 25, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Merfurian » Sat May 19, 2012 11:34 am

OOC: Because I am aware that your NSWiki entry cites "Persian" as the language used in Government, I am going to transmit my message in English, Arabic and Persian (because Arabic is the language of our Government)

FAO: The Department of Foreign Affairs of the Confederated Sublime Khanate
منظمة الأغذية والزراعة: وزارة الشؤون الخارجية في خانات سبحانه كونفدرالية
سازمان خواربار و کشاورزی: وزارت امور خارجه کنفدراسیون جعبه جلال

From: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Organizations of the Semi-Autonomous Federated Republic
من: وزارة الشؤون الخارجية والمنظمات الدولية للجمهورية الاتحادية تتمتع بحكم شبه ذاتي
از: وزارت امور خارجه و سازمان های بین المللی جمهوری نیمه خودمختار فدرال

Dear sir;

We wish to send an ambassador to the Khan's Court. His name is Dr Ladislas Al-Matsue. He has a doctorate in international criminal law with Arabic, as all persons working in our nation must have a degree in their chosen specialism and one of the national languages in order to obtain a job - all government servants must have a degree in their respective specialism and Arabic. He has been teaching himself Persian in preparation for this assignment.

He shall be bringing his wife Sonya Al-Sumia. She has a degree in Government with French, and a Master's degree in Government with Arabic.

Their son, Alphonse shall join them. He is fluent in Arabic, as his family are from the Arabic hinterlands of the country. He has a working knowledge of French, Spanish, English and German. He is learning Persian. He is fifteen and enjoys eating to gain weight

We hope this satisfies you. Should you require any more information or other assistance, please send me a missive.

Sincerely;

Dr Kane Toto
Head of the Ambassadors Sub-department - Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Organizations.

سيدي العزيز؛

نود أن ترسل سفيرا الى المحكمة خان. اسمه الدكتور اديسلاس آل ماتسوي. لديه دكتوراه في القانون الجنائي الدولي مع اللغة العربية، وجميع الأشخاص الذين يعملون في بلادنا يجب أن يكون على درجة علمية في التخصص الذي اختاروه واحدة من لغات وطنية من أجل الحصول على وظيفة - جميع موظفي الحكومة يجب أن يكون على درجة علمية في تخصص كل منها واللغة العربية. وقال انه تم تدريس اللغة الفارسية في إعداد نفسه لهذه المهمة.

فعليه أن يصل سونيا زوجته آل سمية. لديها شهادة في الحكومة مع الفرنسية، ودرجة الماجستير في اللغة العربية مع الحكومة.

ابنهما، يجب ألفونس الانضمام اليهم. وهو يجيد اللغة العربية، وأسرته هم من المناطق النائية من البلاد العربية. كان لديه معرفة عملية بالفرنسية والاسبانية والانكليزية والألمانية. بدأ يتعلم اللغة الفارسية. هو 15، ويتمتع الأكل لزيادة الوزن

نحن نأمل أن يكون هذا يرضيك. إذا كنت تحتاج الى أي مزيد من المعلومات أو المساعدة الأخرى، من فضلك ارسل لي رسالة رسمية.

بصدق؛

الدكتور كين توتو
رئيس قسم سفراء الفرعية - وزارة الشؤون الخارجية والمنظمات الدولية.
آقا عزیز؛

ما مایل به ارسال سفیر به دادگاه خان. نام او دکتر Ladislas آل Matsue است. او دکترای خود را در حقوق بین الملل کیفری با زبان عربی، در حالی که همه افراد مشغول به کار در کشور ما باید در رشته خود تخصص انتخاب شده و یکی از زبان های ملی به منظور به دست آوردن یک شغل داشته باشند - تمام کارمندان دولت باید یک درجه در تخصص مربوطه خود داشته باشند و عربی. او آموزش خود را به فارسی در آماده سازی برای این انتساب است.

او باید آوردن همسرش سونیا آل Sumia. او دارای درجه در دولت فرانسه، و مدرک کارشناسی ارشد در دولت های عربی است.

پسر آنها، آلفونس باید به آنها بپیوندند. او به زبان عربی مسلط است، به عنوان خانواده خود را از مملکت عربی از کشور هستند. او دانش و مشغول به کار در فرانسه، اسپانیایی، انگلیسی و آلمانی است. او به یادگیری زبان فارسی است. او حداقل پانزده نفر و برخوردار خوردن برای به دست آوردن وزن

ما امیدواریم که این شما را برآورده است. اگر اطلاعات یا کمک نیاز دارید، لطفا به من یک نامه رسمی ارسال.

ارادتمند شما؛

دکتر کین هم رفته
رئیس سفیران زیر بخش ها - وزارت امور خارجه و سازمان های بین المللی می باشد.

All Persian translations in the above missive were provided by Federal Linguistic Services, a state-owned Federated Company, and the Official Government Translation Service.
وقدمت كل الترجمات الفارسية في الرسالة المذكورة أعلاه من قبل الخدمات اللغوية الاتحادية، وهي شركة مملوكة للدولة الاتحادية، وحكومة خدمة الترجمة الرسمية.
تمام ترجمه فارسی در امر فوق توسط خدمات فدرال زبانی، شرکت دولتی فدرال، و مقام دولتی خدمات ترجمه ارائه شدند.
Issued from the Desk of the Very Honourable and Most Loyal Doctor Jonas K. Lazareedes LLD PC FJSCU FPC, FPAC(CI)ACCA Presidential Counsel
Former Justice of the Supreme Court of the Union, Former President of Appeals Chamber I of an Autonomous Court of Appeal, Most Loyal Counsellor and Advisor to the President of the Federal Republic (Member of the Federal Privy Council) Ambassador to the World Assembly
NOTE: I am gay, and I have asperger syndrome. My social skills are rubbish.

Urgench
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Urgench » Wed May 23, 2012 6:54 am

Merfurian wrote:
OOC: Because I am aware that your NSWiki entry cites "Persian" as the language used in Government, I am going to transmit my message in English, Arabic and Persian (because Arabic is the language of our Government)

From: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Organizations of the Semi-Autonomous Federated Republic
من: وزارة الشؤون الخارجية والمنظمات الدولية للجمهورية الاتحادية تتمتع بحكم شبه ذاتي

Dear sir;

We wish to send an ambassador to the Khan's Court. His name is Dr Ladislas Al-Matsue. He has a doctorate in international criminal law with Arabic, as all persons working in our nation must have a degree in their chosen specialism and one of the national languages in order to obtain a job - all government servants must have a degree in their respective specialism and Arabic. He has been teaching himself Persian in preparation for this assignment.

He shall be bringing his wife Sonya Al-Sumia. She has a degree in Government with French, and a Master's degree in Government with Arabic.

Their son, Alphonse shall join them. He is fluent in Arabic, as his family are from the Arabic hinterlands of the country. He has a working knowledge of French, Spanish, English and German. He is learning Persian. He is fifteen and enjoys eating to gain weight

We hope this satisfies you. Should you require any more information or other assistance, please send me a missive.

Sincerely;

Dr Kane Toto
Head of the Ambassadors Sub-department - Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Organizations.

سيدي العزيز؛

نود أن ترسل سفيرا الى المحكمة خان. اسمه الدكتور اديسلاس آل ماتسوي. لديه دكتوراه في القانون الجنائي الدولي مع اللغة العربية، وجميع الأشخاص الذين يعملون في بلادنا يجب أن يكون على درجة علمية في التخصص الذي اختاروه واحدة من لغات وطنية من أجل الحصول على وظيفة - جميع موظفي الحكومة يجب أن يكون على درجة علمية في تخصص كل منها واللغة العربية. وقال انه تم تدريس اللغة الفارسية في إعداد نفسه لهذه المهمة.

فعليه أن يصل سونيا زوجته آل سمية. لديها شهادة في الحكومة مع الفرنسية، ودرجة الماجستير في اللغة العربية مع الحكومة.

ابنهما، يجب ألفونس الانضمام اليهم. وهو يجيد اللغة العربية، وأسرته هم من المناطق النائية من البلاد العربية. كان لديه معرفة عملية بالفرنسية والاسبانية والانكليزية والألمانية. بدأ يتعلم اللغة الفارسية. هو 15، ويتمتع الأكل لزيادة الوزن

نحن نأمل أن يكون هذا يرضيك. إذا كنت تحتاج الى أي مزيد من المعلومات أو المساعدة الأخرى، من فضلك ارسل لي رسالة رسمية.

بصدق؛

الدكتور كين توتو
آقا عزیز؛

ما مایل به ارسال سفیر به دادگاه خان. نام او دکتر Ladislas آل Matsue است. او دکترای خود را در حقوق بین الملل کیفری با زبان عربی، در حالی که همه افراد مشغول به کار در کشور ما باید در رشته خود تخصص انتخاب شده و یکی از زبان های ملی به منظور به دست آوردن یک شغل داشته باشند - تمام کارمندان دولت باید یک درجه در تخصص مربوطه خود داشته باشند و عربی. او آموزش خود را به فارسی در آماده سازی برای این انتساب است.

او باید آوردن همسرش سونیا آل Sumia. او دارای درجه در دولت فرانسه، و مدرک کارشناسی ارشد در دولت های عربی است.

پسر آنها، آلفونس باید به آنها بپیوندند. او به زبان عربی مسلط است، به عنوان خانواده خود را از مملکت عربی از کشور هستند. او دانش و مشغول به کار در فرانسه، اسپانیایی، انگلیسی و آلمانی است. او به یادگیری زبان فارسی است. او حداقل پانزده نفر و برخوردار خوردن برای به دست آوردن وزن

ما امیدواریم که این شما را برآورده است. اگر اطلاعات یا کمک نیاز دارید، لطفا به من یک نامه رسمی ارسال.

ارادتمند شما؛

دکتر کین هم رفته

All Persian translations in the above missive were provided by Federal Linguistic Services, a state-owned Federated Company, and the Official Government Translation Service.
وقدمت كل الترجمات الفارسية في الرسالة المذكورة أعلاه من قبل الخدمات اللغوية الاتحادية، وهي شركة مملوكة للدولة الاتحادية، وحكومة خدمة الترجمة الرسمية.
تمام ترجمه فارسی در امر فوق توسط خدمات فدرال زبانی، شرکت دولتی فدرال، و مقام دولتی خدمات ترجمه ارائه شدند.

OOC- Thank you for going to the trouble of translating into Persian! I appreciate that. I'm going to respond to you in English, because though Urgenchis use Persian in internal government communications they use the NS language of diplomacy (English) in their correspondence with foreign governments. It will also save you the horrors of my embarrassingly poor Arabic ;)

From the Office of Her Excellency, Berqhetuqun, the Khatun of Qostanay, Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Confederated Sublime Khanate of Urgench F.A.O. His Excellency, Dr Kain Toto, Head of the Ambassadors Sub-department - Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Organizations.

Your Excellency, the Confederated Sublime Khanate is pleased to accept the credentials of the Ambassador of the Semi-Autonomous Federated Republic of Merfurian, and we look forward to welcoming his Excellency, Dr Al'Matsue and family, to Tabriz at your soonest convenience.

For your government's convenience we have made two properties available to serve as both Residence and Chancery for your embassy. The first of these properties is the former Palace of the Hereditary Governors of Ossetia, a substantial property built in the late 16th century in the austerely beautiful North Caucasian Romantic style and located in the Perfumer's Quarter of the historic Kasbah of the summer capital. The palace is renowned for its collection of early Caucasian Albanian Christian art and beautiful walled gardens.

The second property is the former Palace of the Sultans of Dilmun. This palace once housed the former rulers of the CSKU's smallest Arabic province on the Persian Gulf before that dynasty became extinct. It is located in the affluent Tabrizi suburb of Noor-Hadamam, and is set in extensive and beautiful kept grounds. The palace itself is built in the late Abbasid Revival style popular in Dilmun in the 18th century and contains a renowned celestial observatory and collection of priceless ancient Korans.

We will be pleased to make preparations for your Embassy's investiture of either property as soon as your Excellency informs us of your governments choice.

We look forward, needless to say, to a long and fruitful relationship with the Semi-Autonomous Federated Republic and to working to build a mutually beneficial and felicitous future with your people.

Last edited by Urgench on Wed May 23, 2012 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Merfurian
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 25, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Merfurian » Wed May 23, 2012 7:23 am

Urgench wrote:
Merfurian wrote:

Dear sir;

Sincerely;

Dr Kane Toto

سيدي العزيز؛

بصدق؛

الدكتور كين توتو
آقا عزیز؛

ارادتمند شما؛

دکتر کین هم رفته

OOC- Thank you for going to the trouble of translating into Persian! I appreciate that. I'm going to respond to you in English, because though Urgenchis use Persian in internal government communications they use the NS language of diplomacy (English) in their correspondence with foreign governments. It will also save you the horrors of my embarrassingly poor Arabic ;)

From the Office of Her Excellency, Berqhetuqun, the Khatun of Qostanay, Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Confederated Sublime Khanate of Urgench F.A.O. His Excellency, Dr Kain Toto, Head of the Ambassadors Sub-department - Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Organizations.

Your Excellency, the Confederated Sublime Khanate is pleased to accept the credentials of the Ambassador of the Semi-Autonomous Federated Republic of Merfurian, and we look forward to welcoming his Excellency, Dr Al'Matsue and family, to Tabriz at your soonest convenience.

For your government's convenience we have made two properties available to serve as both Residence and Chancery for your embassy. The first of these properties is the former Palace of the Hereditary Governors of Ossetia, a substantial property built in the late 16th century in the austerely beautiful North Caucasian Romantic style and located in the Perfumer's Quarter of the historic Kasbah of the summer capital. The palace is renowned for its collection of early Caucasian Albanian Christian art and beautiful walled gardens.

The second property is the former Palace of the Sultans of Dilmun. This palace once housed the former rulers of the CSKU's smallest Arabic province on the Persian Gulf before that dynasty became extinct. It is located in the affluent Tabrizi suburb of Noor-Hadamam, and is set in extensive and beautiful kept grounds. The palace itself is built in the late Abbasid Revival style popular in Dilmun in the 18th century and contains a renowned celestial observatory and collection of priceless ancient Korans.

We will be pleased to make preparations for your Embassy's investiture of either property as soon as your Excellency informs us of your governments choice.

We look forward, needless to say, to a long and fruitful relationship with the Semi-Autonomous Federated Republic and to working to build a mutually beneficial and felicitous future with your people.

We will take the Hereditary Palace.

The ambassador is looking forward to meeting the Khan and experiencing an asiatic culture

Sincerely;

Karin Toto

سنأخذ في قصر وراثي.

السفير تتطلع الى تلبية خان والتي تعاني من ثقافة الآسيوية.

بصدق؛

كارين توتو

ما کاخ ارثی کنند.

سفیر مشتاقانه منتظر است تا ملاقات خان و تجربه فرهنگ آسیایی است.

ارادتمند شما؛

کارین هم رفته

OOC: we also invite you to establish a reciprocal embassy in our nation. The link is here:
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=180934
Paperwork is available in Arabic and English. However, should you desire, paperwork can be translated and provided in Persian.
Issued from the Desk of the Very Honourable and Most Loyal Doctor Jonas K. Lazareedes LLD PC FJSCU FPC, FPAC(CI)ACCA Presidential Counsel
Former Justice of the Supreme Court of the Union, Former President of Appeals Chamber I of an Autonomous Court of Appeal, Most Loyal Counsellor and Advisor to the President of the Federal Republic (Member of the Federal Privy Council) Ambassador to the World Assembly
NOTE: I am gay, and I have asperger syndrome. My social skills are rubbish.

Estrimbaal
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Estrimbaal » Wed May 23, 2012 7:50 am

ImageImageImage
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs

His Blessed and Imperial Majesty
SOLARIOS II,
By the Grace of God,
Holy Emperor of Estrimbaal

to

His Divine Majesty
The Emperor of Urgench

I being desirous to establish and maintain good and friendly relations between the Holy Empire of Estrimbaal and Nation, I hereby accredit to Your Divine Majesty, Sir Adam d'Acronne as Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to the Heavenly Porte.

The qualities, talents and merits of Sir Adam d'Acronne offers me the surest guarantee of the zeal he will fulfil the lofty mission entrusted to him to obtain the confidence of Your Divine Majesty and to thereby earn my approval. Having studied in International Relations at the University of Estrimbaal, and having previously served me in his capacity as the Charge d'affaires for the Imperial Embassy in Rome, I am confident to his ability to fulfil this mission to the Heavenly Porte.

It is with this conviction that I would ask Your Divine Majesty to grant him a warm welcome and to have faith and credence in all communications that I will do on my part and on behalf of the Holy Empire of Estrimbaal, especially when it expresses the assurances of my highest esteem and best wishes I have for his personal happiness and prosperity of his country.

Your good brother,
Solarios II,
By the Grace of God
Holy Emperor of Estrimbaal
Signed in Estrimbaal, 22th of May, 2012

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information