NATION

PASSWORD

Black Pride! (Yay.) Brown Pride! (Yay.) White Pride! (Punch)

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Bottle
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14985
Founded: Dec 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Bottle » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:12 am

Reichskommissariat ost wrote:Thats basically it, the most discriminated people are middle aged straight white men.

Fair enough.

Of course, since middle aged straight white men are the ones who hold the overwhelming majority of seats in government, own the majority of major corporations, and run every major industry, I think there is only one conclusion to be reached:

Middle aged straight white men are too incompetent to be allowed in power.

I mean seriously, if they are THAT crappy at leadership, then that seems to indicate a level of mental impairment that verges on mental illness or disability. They're like the autistic kids who hit themselves in the head over and over, and, since they (apparently) can't stop hurting themselves, it would be irresponsible of the rest of us to sit idly by and watch them abuse themselves, discriminate against themselves, and oppress themselves. I think it is time we step in and place all middle aged straight white males under the protection of state custody, and appoint guardians for them to make sure they don't discriminate against each other.
"Until evolution happens like in pokemon I'll never accept your 'evidence'!" -Ifreann
"Well, excuuuuuuse me, feminist." -Ende

User avatar
Norstal
Post Czar
 
Posts: 41460
Founded: Mar 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Norstal » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:17 am

Bottle wrote:
Reichskommissariat ost wrote:Thats basically it, the most discriminated people are middle aged straight white men.

Fair enough.

Of course, since middle aged straight white men are the ones who hold the overwhelming majority of seats in government, own the majority of major corporations, and run every major industry, I think there is only one conclusion to be reached:

Middle aged straight white men are too incompetent to be allowed in power.

I mean seriously, if they are THAT crappy at leadership, then that seems to indicate a level of mental impairment that verges on mental illness or disability. They're like the autistic kids who hit themselves in the head over and over, and, since they (apparently) can't stop hurting themselves, it would be irresponsible of the rest of us to sit idly by and watch them abuse themselves, discriminate against themselves, and oppress themselves. I think it is time we step in and place all middle aged straight white males under the protection of state custody, and appoint guardians for them to make sure they don't discriminate against each other.

:rofl:
I agree with you. Its like saying "All the bananas in the world are rotting" and then crying about it. What they doesn't realize is that there are other bananas in the world that aren't rotting.
Last edited by Norstal on Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toronto Sun wrote:Best poster ever. ★★★★★


New York Times wrote:No one can beat him in debates. 5/5.


IGN wrote:Literally the best game I've ever played. 10/10


NSG Public wrote:What a fucking douchebag.



Supreme Chairman for Life of the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee

User avatar
Unchecked Expansion
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5599
Founded: May 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Unchecked Expansion » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:20 am

Aryan WNs wrote:
Unchecked Expansion wrote:So if there's no discrimination, how are white heterosexual males the most discriminated against?

They don't get hit on when they walk into a gay bar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI

I'm white, heterosexual and male, and been hit on by gay guys. Score.

User avatar
Laerod
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26183
Founded: Jul 17, 2004
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Laerod » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:23 am

Aryan WNs wrote:David Duke an anti-Semite? He doesn't hate Arabs, he doesn’t even hate all Jews, he is against Zionists. Watch his videos and check out his sources, some of them include books by Jews admitting to Zionism, or even against Zionism.

He's a holocaust denier. There's no real reason to deny the holocaust other than you hate jews.
Ties to Islamic extremists, and terrorist states? Any source to that? If so what kind of tie? A neck tie maybe?

Ahmadinejad.
Went to jail for 15 months and was part of the KKK, I thought that left-wing politics is all about being forgiving and letting people have another chance, that’s why rapists only get 4 years and child molesters get 'rehabilitated' or does that only apply to fellow left wingers or anyone else that can be used for the 'liberal' scheme?

Gotta show remorse and an interest in rehabilitating yourself.

User avatar
Norstal
Post Czar
 
Posts: 41460
Founded: Mar 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Norstal » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:25 am

Aryan WNs wrote:This is in correlation with an earlier post which I said that Blacks were lynched because they had committed a crime instead of a racist attack that would happen whenever whites got bored. In fact more Whites got lynched than Blacks, lynching was done because someone had committed a crime like rape, murder, or being a highwayman.

So you're saying that if it were white people who were raping white women, there won't be black lynchings and white lynchings would increase exponentially instead? That doesn't seem right...
Toronto Sun wrote:Best poster ever. ★★★★★


New York Times wrote:No one can beat him in debates. 5/5.


IGN wrote:Literally the best game I've ever played. 10/10


NSG Public wrote:What a fucking douchebag.



Supreme Chairman for Life of the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee

User avatar
Tekania
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21319
Founded: May 26, 2004
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tekania » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:25 am

Unchecked Expansion wrote:
Aryan WNs wrote:They don't get hit on when they walk into a gay bar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI

I'm white, heterosexual and male, and been hit on by gay guys. Score.


Me too, we must be manly... You have to think about it...

If you're not hit on by gay guys, and gay guys like men, then you aren't a man. 8)

My logic is impeccable.

Homophobes aren't real men.
Such heroic nonsense!

User avatar
Aryan WNs
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 53
Founded: Aug 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Aryan WNs » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:40 am

Laerod wrote:
Aryan WNs wrote:David Duke an anti-Semite? He doesn't hate Arabs, he doesn’t even hate all Jews, he is against Zionists. Watch his videos and check out his sources, some of them include books by Jews admitting to Zionism, or even against Zionism.

He's a holocaust denier. There's no real reason to deny the holocaust other than you hate jews.
Ties to Islamic extremists, and terrorist states? Any source to that? If so what kind of tie? A neck tie maybe?

Ahmadinejad.
Went to jail for 15 months and was part of the KKK, I thought that left-wing politics is all about being forgiving and letting people have another chance, that’s why rapists only get 4 years and child molesters get 'rehabilitated' or does that only apply to fellow left wingers or anyone else that can be used for the 'liberal' scheme?

Gotta show remorse and an interest in rehabilitating yourself.

So if a Jew is a Holocaust revisionist (Holocaust denier to the ADL) he hates himself? It’s not that fact that he has researched into it him/her self or the fact that he has taken a stand for what he believes (if a Jew 'denies the Holocaust' he is under more threat than a white or black person 'denied it'.
How is Ahmadinejad a terrorist? How is Iran a terrorist state? Just because the media is against him and Iran doesn’t mean that he is a terrorist.
Do you remember the months leading up to the illegal Iraq War? The media claimed that there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. In Britain there was a big burst of patriotism, and the only people that spoke out against the illegal Iraq War were Muslims, Left-wingers and Nationalists.
Ahmadinejad is being made out to look like the next Osama Bin Laden (who is amazing at hide and seek btw :lol:), the media and our Governments are claiming that Iran is going looking into making nuclear weapons......................... This stinks of the same bull that came out of Blair’s and Bushes’ mouths about the illegal Iraq War.
Ahmadinejad overthrew a puppet that was put in place by America and Britain. Our government s are just looking for a war to get into a ‘just war’ with Iran and ‘liberate’ it from its ‘evil oppressor’.
Good point, however if the interest in rehabilitating yourself is the interest of getting out of jail quicker and not trying to stop yourself from recommitting doesn't that defeat the point of rehabilitation?

User avatar
Aryan WNs
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 53
Founded: Aug 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Aryan WNs » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:46 am

Norstal wrote:
Aryan WNs wrote:This is in correlation with an earlier post which I said that Blacks were lynched because they had committed a crime instead of a racist attack that would happen whenever whites got bored. In fact more Whites got lynched than Blacks, lynching was done because someone had committed a crime like rape, murder, or being a highwayman.

So you're saying that if it were white people who were raping white women, there won't be black lynchings and white lynchings would increase exponentially instead? That doesn't seem right...

No I said that more whites were lynched than blacks, not that there weren’t blacks who were lynched because of a crime they committed. I am talking about from the 1800s up until lynching was made illegal.

User avatar
Laerod
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26183
Founded: Jul 17, 2004
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Laerod » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:52 am

Aryan WNs wrote:So if a Jew is a Holocaust revisionist (Holocaust denier to the ADL) he hates himself? It’s not that fact that he has researched into it him/her self or the fact that he has taken a stand for what he believes (if a Jew 'denies the Holocaust' he is under more threat than a white or black person 'denied it'.

Well, you know, Jews to claim a monopoly on self-loathing.
Joking aside, yeah, there's some sort of problem with their relationship to their "people", most likely. Researching into the holocaust under the terms of intellectual honesty can never ever lead one to conclude that the holocaust didn't happen or that the numbers are currently greatly exaggerated.
How is Ahmadinejad a terrorist? How is Iran a terrorist state? Just because the media is against him and Iran doesn’t mean that he is a terrorist.

Iran has engaged in terror reprisals against its own population, but if that isn't good enough a definition, then consider that Iran engages in state sponsored terrorism, mainly in Iraq and Lebanon. Also, Ahmadinejad was a member of the Revolutionary Guards, which are classified as a terrorist organization.
Do you remember the months leading up to the illegal Iraq War? The media claimed that there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. In Britain there was a big burst of patriotism, and the only people that spoke out against the illegal Iraq War were Muslims, Left-wingers and Nationalists.
Ahmadinejad is being made out to look like the next Osama Bin Laden (who is amazing at hide and seek btw :lol:), the media and our Governments are claiming that Iran is going looking into making nuclear weapons......................... This stinks of the same bull that came out of Blair’s and Bushes’ mouths about the illegal Iraq War.

Unlike you, apparently, I remember the months prior the invasion of Iraq. The buildup of forces has not occured, leading me to believe that an invasion or military action are neither imminent nor planned.
Ahmadinejad overthrew a puppet that was put in place by America and Britain. Our government s are just looking for a war to get into a ‘just war’ with Iran and ‘liberate’ it from its ‘evil oppressor’.

Hardly. Ahmadinejad wasn't directly involved in overthrowing the Shah. Nor is a "liberation" likely given the Iraq fiasco and continued engagement in Afghanistan. Nor is an invasion a clever thing to do, given realities in Iraq. Thankfully we appear to have governments that are capable of realizing that, which is why they're attempting to get Iran to quit it's weapons program via sanctions.
Good point, however if the interest in rehabilitating yourself is the interest of getting out of jail quicker and not trying to stop yourself from recommitting doesn't that defeat the point of rehabilitation?

Yes that sometimes happens. What's your point?

User avatar
Laerod
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26183
Founded: Jul 17, 2004
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Laerod » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:57 am

Aryan WNs wrote:No I said that more whites were lynched than blacks, not that there weren’t blacks who were lynched because of a crime they committed. I am talking about from the 1800s up until lynching was made illegal.

Lynching has been illegal since at the very least 1791 when the Bill of Rights (and thus the 5th ammendment) took effect.

User avatar
Reichskommissariat ost
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 136
Founded: Sep 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Reichskommissariat ost » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:08 am

Bottle wrote:
Reichskommissariat ost wrote:Thats basically it, the most discriminated people are middle aged straight white men.

Fair enough.

Of course, since middle aged straight white men are the ones who hold the overwhelming majority of seats in government, own the majority of major corporations, and run every major industry, I think there is only one conclusion to be reached:

Middle aged straight white men are too incompetent to be allowed in power.

I mean seriously, if they are THAT crappy at leadership, then that seems to indicate a level of mental impairment that verges on mental illness or disability. They're like the autistic kids who hit themselves in the head over and over, and, since they (apparently) can't stop hurting themselves, it would be irresponsible of the rest of us to sit idly by and watch them abuse themselves, discriminate against themselves, and oppress themselves. I think it is time we step in and place all middle aged straight white males under the protection of state custody, and appoint guardians for them to make sure they don't discriminate against each other.



Straight white men hold the overwhelming majority of seats because they actually do something instead of living on welfare and going between jail or waving rainbow flags at parades. They dont whine about things and accuse somebody else being -phobic or racist etc.

User avatar
Laerod
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26183
Founded: Jul 17, 2004
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Laerod » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:20 am

Reichskommissariat ost wrote:Straight white men hold the overwhelming majority of seats because they actually do something instead of living on welfare and going between jail or waving rainbow flags at parades. They dont whine about things and accuse somebody else being -phobic or racist etc.

Oh, no, they would never do anything of the sort. Especially not this guy:

Image

Definitely not making a living by whining on a major television network.

User avatar
Reichskommissariat ost
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 136
Founded: Sep 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Reichskommissariat ost » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:22 am

Laerod wrote:
Reichskommissariat ost wrote:Straight white men hold the overwhelming majority of seats because they actually do something instead of living on welfare and going between jail or waving rainbow flags at parades. They dont whine about things and accuse somebody else being -phobic or racist etc.

Oh, no, they would never do anything of the sort. Especially not this guy:

Image

Definitely not making a living by whining on a major television network.


There are always exceptions, im talking about majority.

User avatar
Laerod
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26183
Founded: Jul 17, 2004
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Laerod » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:26 am

Reichskommissariat ost wrote:There are always exceptions, im talking about majority.

Glen Beck regularly gets fellow whiners to go on parades. He's hardly an exception.

User avatar
Unchecked Expansion
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5599
Founded: May 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Unchecked Expansion » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:54 am

Reichskommissariat ost wrote:
Bottle wrote:
Straight white men hold the overwhelming majority of seats because they actually do something instead of living on welfare and going between jail or waving rainbow flags at parades. They dont whine about things and accuse somebody else being -phobic or racist etc.


So they aren't discriminated against?
The thing is, I'd love to see a march by White men that declared 'We're just as good as women! We want the same rights to marry as gay people! The colour of our skin doesn't make us second class citizens!'
Thing is, most White Pride groups I'm aware of wouldn't say that.

User avatar
Newest Accord
Diplomat
 
Posts: 641
Founded: Aug 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Newest Accord » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:56 am

Aryan WNs wrote:
Unchecked Expansion wrote:So if there's no discrimination, how are white heterosexual males the most discriminated against?

They don't get hit on when they walk into a gay bar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI

What the fuck was that? Dude. Seriously; find sources.
"Don't expect a single tear, drop of blood or sweat, or scrap of bread from us. We will take what is ours; no matter the cost."

User avatar
Unchecked Expansion
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5599
Founded: May 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Unchecked Expansion » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:02 am

Newest Accord wrote:
Aryan WNs wrote:They don't get hit on when they walk into a gay bar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI

What the fuck was that? Dude. Seriously; find sources.

It was glorious pop music. And I think 'White Heterosexual Men are the most discriminated against' is what needs sources

User avatar
Farnhamia
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 99737
Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Farnhamia » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:15 am

Unchecked Expansion wrote:
Newest Accord wrote:What the fuck was that? Dude. Seriously; find sources.

It was glorious pop music. And I think 'White Heterosexual Men are the most discriminated against' is what needs sources

I thought that truth was self-evident, that people, mostly women and minorities, are always telling white heterosexual males to behave, to not discriminate against women and minorities, to sit up straight, to pick up their clothes and put them in the hamper, to eat their vegetables. Stuff like that. How is that not discrimination?
Freedom ... or cake. ~ Ashmoria (RIP)
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo

User avatar
Newest Accord
Diplomat
 
Posts: 641
Founded: Aug 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Newest Accord » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:34 am

Laerod wrote:He's (David Duke) a holocaust denier. There's no real reason to deny the holocaust other than you hate jews.

Aside from finding out fact from Hollywood? Listen to the guy and maybe you'll get it.
http://www.davidduke.com/
And by the way...Jews lose. David Duke is back on Youtube. And I thought the ADL were annoying.
http://www.thejidf.org/2010/10/david-duke-supporters-attack-jews.html

Here's DD's response:http://www.youtube.com/user/drdduke
Oh and that Jidf.org page he was mentioning is:
http://www.thejidf.org/2010/10/free-speech-on-internet-youtube.htmll
"Don't expect a single tear, drop of blood or sweat, or scrap of bread from us. We will take what is ours; no matter the cost."

User avatar
Aryan WNs
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 53
Founded: Aug 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Aryan WNs » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:01 am

Unchecked Expansion wrote:
Newest Accord wrote:What the fuck was that? Dude. Seriously; find sources.

It was glorious pop music. And I think 'White Heterosexual Men are the most discriminated against' is what needs sources


It was meant to be a joke, and not a serious post. Thinking back on it I should have put a nice smiley in it :lol2:

User avatar
Reichskommissariat ost
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 136
Founded: Sep 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Reichskommissariat ost » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:05 am

Unchecked Expansion wrote:
Reichskommissariat ost wrote:


So they aren't discriminated against?
The thing is, I'd love to see a march by White men that declared 'We're just as good as women! We want the same rights to marry as gay people! The colour of our skin doesn't make us second class citizens!'
Thing is, most White Pride groups I'm aware of wouldn't say that.


Women are as good as men , I dont know why they constantly whine about things. Color of skin doesent matter nowadays you should get out of 60's. Marrying has and is a tradition ( in western world) between man and a woman, and its been like this for more then a thousand years, I dont see no reason why it should change, nor see the majority of people thats why there arent legal gay marriages in most of places, thats called democracy. White Pride and Black Pride are essentialy the same thing , only practised by different races.

User avatar
Farnhamia
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 99737
Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Farnhamia » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:11 am

Reichskommissariat ost wrote:
Unchecked Expansion wrote:
So they aren't discriminated against?
The thing is, I'd love to see a march by White men that declared 'We're just as good as women! We want the same rights to marry as gay people! The colour of our skin doesn't make us second class citizens!'
Thing is, most White Pride groups I'm aware of wouldn't say that.


Women are as good as men , I dont know why they constantly whine about things. Color of skin doesent matter nowadays you should get out of 60's. Marrying has and is a tradition ( in western world) between man and a woman, and its been like this for more then a thousand years, I dont see no reason why it should change, nor see the majority of people thats why there arent legal gay marriages in most of places, thats called democracy. White Pride and Black Pride are essentialy the same thing , only practised by different races.

All the cliches in one neat, succinct post. Impressive.
Freedom ... or cake. ~ Ashmoria (RIP)
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo

User avatar
Laerod
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26183
Founded: Jul 17, 2004
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Laerod » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:13 am

Newest Accord wrote:
Laerod wrote:He's (David Duke) a holocaust denier. There's no real reason to deny the holocaust other than you hate jews.

Aside from finding out fact from Hollywood? Listen to the guy and maybe you'll get it.
http://www.davidduke.com/
And by the way...Jews lose. David Duke is back on Youtube. And I thought the ADL were annoying.
http://www.thejidf.org/2010/10/david-duke-supporters-attack-jews.html

Here's DD's response:http://www.youtube.com/user/drdduke
Oh and that Jidf.org page he was mentioning is:
http://www.thejidf.org/2010/10/free-speech-on-internet-youtube.htmll

When did David Duke actually do any serious research on Holocaust denial on site? I don't get my sources from Hollywood, I get 'em from the people that run the concentration camp memorial sites.

User avatar
Dyakovo
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 83162
Founded: Nov 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyakovo » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:18 am

Reichskommissariat ost wrote:
Unchecked Expansion wrote:They're most discriminated against because they lack the discrimination which other people protest against?


Theres no discrimination <SNIP>.

:rofl:
Don't take life so serious... It isn't permanent...
Freedom from religion is an integral part of Freedom of religion
Married to Koshka
USMC veteran MOS 0331/8152
Grave_n_Idle: Maybe that's why the bible is so anti-other-gods, the other gods do exist, but they diss on Jehovah all the time for his shitty work.
Ifreann: Odds are you're secretly a zebra with a very special keyboard.
Ostro: I think women need to be trained
Margno, Llamalandia, Tarsonis Survivors, Bachmann's America, Internationalist Bastard B'awwwww! You're mean!

User avatar
Laerod
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26183
Founded: Jul 17, 2004
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Laerod » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:24 am

Reichskommissariat ost wrote:Women are as good as men , I dont know why they constantly whine about things. Color of skin doesent matter nowadays you should get out of 60's.

Color of skin shouldn't matter, yet somehow it still does. Likewise, women aren't earning as much as men across the world either, often for the same jobs.

Marrying has and is a tradition ( in western world) between man and a woman, and its been like this for more then a thousand years, I dont see no reason why it should change, nor see the majority of people thats why there arent legal gay marriages in most of places, thats called democracy.

Right, marriage has had a tradition of being between a man and a prepubescent girl, being for economical purposes, and quite a lot of other traditions which have been retired into the dustbin of history, in the Western world at least. Not that I want to deny you the right to that arranged marriage your parents set up for you that you've been looking forward soooo much.

White Pride and Black Pride are essentialy the same thing , only practised by different races.

That this is not the case has been shown time and time again throughout this thread. If you want to claim this as true, go back and refute the posts. TCT made a particularly good one a good while back.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aggicificicerous, Bluelight-R006, Desmosthenes and Burke, Duvniask, Eternal Lotharia, Ifreann, Kuominwave, Nakena, New haven america, Novus America, Nuclear Wastelands, Otira, Pacomia, Proctopeo, Shrillland, The Two Jerseys, Trollgaard, Valentine Z

Advertisement

Remove ads