NATION

PASSWORD

Who's your favorite NSG'er?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ai-sha
Envoy

Founded: Apr 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ai-sha » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:43 pm

The nuclear fist.
Greetings Wandugu!
Are you a Black nation interested in the prosperity, security, and unity of Black nations worldwide? if so Join UMOJA!
Want a genuine, post-apocalyptic RP experience? Welcome to the wastes! Your #1 destination for fallout based forum role-playing.

Condunum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Condunum » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:45 pm

This thread makes me happy.

When I made this nation, I had rarely ever gone to the forum. I noticed a thread about Warhammer a long while back on the latest forum topics once, and it dragged me into II. After that closed after a very short time, I realized I liked forums still, and lurked around II and the WA for a while. Uninterested in most of it, I moved to General and F7, looking over threads a lot, and only occasionally making a brief and uneducated post. This was in mid-July, I believe. I saw the friendliness going between some members, and the hatred between others. The tension after the lost of the F7 bistros and churches, and the stress of the arguments on NSG. I saw it all, and I felt alien. At the same time, I felt like this was something I could get used to. I seemed to always try to fit in with the group, because early on, I made (poor) attempts at jokes, and I think I was heckled for it a few times, being so new.

So, I continued to make very few posts, and stuck to Chat threads. Slowly, I made my way into the debates, and tried to be friendly with you guys, slowly growing an appreciation for you. Even up until now, I'd felt like I was still alien, only feeling I had made any presence in the ET. Even there, I felt hostility or apathy towards me, as it was only a few of those there that seemed to have a liking for me. Here, I realize that even if the members of NSG don't say it, they do like you, through all of that angry debating. I love you guys.
Last edited by Condunum on Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
password scrambled

Unilisia
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:45 pm

The Joseon Dynasty wrote:I don't focus much the names - more on whether I should clack out some scathing disagreement.
Then they always have cleverer responses than me, so I just slink away.

So I'm bitter at everyone, basically.

I love you.
I am the mighty Uni.

Tiami wrote:I bow before the mighty Uni.

Lackadaisical2 wrote:If it shocked Uni, I know I don't want to read it.
You win.

Kylarnatia wrote:Steep hill + wheelchair + my lap - I think we know where that goes ;)

Katganistan wrote:That is fucking stupid.

L Ron Cupboard wrote:He appears to be propelling himself out of the flames with explosive diarrhea while his mother does jazz hands.

Mike the Progressive wrote:Because women are gods, men are pigs, and we, the males, deserve to all be castrated.

Neo Arcad wrote:Uni doesn't sleep. She waits.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Collector: "Why are these coins all sticky?"

Miss Defied
Minister

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Miss Defied » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:45 pm

The Mongol Ilkhanate
:twisted:
"You know you're like the A-bomb. Everybody's laughing, having a good time. Then you show up -BOOM- everything's dead." - Master Shake

Coffee Cakes
Khan of Spam

Founded: Sep 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Coffee Cakes » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:47 pm

Gidgetisms wrote:Nana, chat, CC, astro, truthy, aure, lacky, JD (Even tho he wont sing soft kitty), indy, kitty, liri, nightkill,condy, and saintB. And probably forgot some, yes.

Yay! :hug:
Transnapastain wrote:CC!

Posting mod mistakes now are we?

Well, sir, you can have a Vindictive warning for making us look incompetent
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:You're Invisi Gay. Super hero of the Rainbow Equality Brigade!
Nana wrote:Being CC's bf is a death worse than fate.
Nana wrote:Finally, another reasonable individual.
Nana wrote: You're Ben. And Ben is many things wrapped into one being. :)
NSG Sodomy Club Member.
RIP WHYLT 11/14/2010-8/15/2011
Geniasis wrote:I've seen people lose credibility. It's been a while since I've seen it cast aside so gleefully.
Quotes Singing Contest of DOOM Champ. Softball
NS Kart Reppy Kart.

Asperger's
Satan's Apprentice Colleague
Lian's precious snowflake
Callie's Adorbs/Loyal Knight Prince's TET Husband

Wikipedia and Universe
Senator

Founded: Jul 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Wikipedia and Universe » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:47 pm

Wikipedia and Universe wrote:Off the top of my head, I have a liking for Conserative Morality and Alien Space Bats. I may think of more later.
Thought of two more: Wamitoria and The Congregationists
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, if they get pissed, they'll be a mile away- and barefoot.
Proud Member and Co-Founder of the MDISC Alliance
An ODECON Naval Analyst wrote:Superior tactics and training can in fact triumph over force of numbers and missile spam.
Bottle wrote:This is not rocket surgery, folks.
Senestrum wrote:This is relativity, the theory that takes everything we know about the world, bends it over, and fucks it to death with a spiked dildo.

Coffee Cakes
Khan of Spam

Founded: Sep 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Coffee Cakes » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:48 pm

Lackadaisical Hopes wrote:Ok so my list in no order... Gidge, Uni, Nana, Lacky, OE, Foster Keys, That guy that has a name like Foster Keys but isn't, Parkus ( if he was still around) Astro, Nemmy, JD isn't bad. Northern Dominus, Dya, CC and Coffee Cakes.

Hmm who am I forgetting?
Aure and Kitty!

I thought that was cheating to put you down as mine. :oops:
Transnapastain wrote:CC!

Posting mod mistakes now are we?

Well, sir, you can have a Vindictive warning for making us look incompetent
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:You're Invisi Gay. Super hero of the Rainbow Equality Brigade!
Nana wrote:Being CC's bf is a death worse than fate.
Nana wrote:Finally, another reasonable individual.
Nana wrote: You're Ben. And Ben is many things wrapped into one being. :)
NSG Sodomy Club Member.
RIP WHYLT 11/14/2010-8/15/2011
Geniasis wrote:I've seen people lose credibility. It's been a while since I've seen it cast aside so gleefully.
Quotes Singing Contest of DOOM Champ. Softball
NS Kart Reppy Kart.

Asperger's
Satan's Apprentice Colleague
Lian's precious snowflake
Callie's Adorbs/Loyal Knight Prince's TET Husband

Dyakovo
Post Kaiser

Founded: Nov 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyakovo » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:48 pm

Condunum wrote:This thread makes me happy.

When I made this nation, I had rarely ever gone to the forum. I noticed a thread about Warhammer a long while back on the latest forum topics once, and it dragged me into II. After that closed after a very short time, I realized I liked forums still, and lurked around II and the WA for a while. Uninterested in most of it, I moved to General and F7, looking over threads a lot, and only occasionally making a brief and uneducated post. This was in mid-July, I believe. I saw the friendliness going between some members, and the hatred between others. The tension after the lost of the F7 bistros and churches, and the stress of the arguments on NSG. I saw it all, and I felt alien. At the same time, I felt like this was something I could get used to. I seemed to always try to fit in with the group, because early on, I made (poor) attempts at jokes, and I think I was heckled for it a few times, being so new.

So, I continued to make very few posts, and stuck to Chat threads. Slowly, I made my way into the debates, and tried to be friendly with you guys, slowly growing an appreciation for you. Even up until now, I'd felt like I was still alien, only feeling I had made any presence in the ET. Even there, I felt hostility or apathy towards me, as it was only a few of those there that seemed to have a liking for me. Here, I realize that even if the members of NSG don't say it, they do like you, through all of that angry debating. I love you guys.

You still feel alien because you are one...
Don't take life so serious... It isn't permanent...
Freedom from religion is an integral part of Freedom of religion
Married to Koshka
USMC veteran MOS 0331/8152
Grave_n_Idle: Maybe that's why the bible is so anti-other-gods, the other gods do exist, but they diss on Jehovah all the time for his shitty work.
Ifreann: Odds are you're secretly a zebra with a very special keyboard.
Ostro: I think women need to be trained
Margno, Llamalandia, Tarsonis Survivors, Bachmann's America, Internationalist Bastard B'awwwww! You're mean!

Condunum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Condunum » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:50 pm

Dyakovo wrote:
Condunum wrote:This thread makes me happy.

You still feel alien because you are one...

Я сказал тебе не рассказать!
password scrambled

United Dependencies
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 22, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby United Dependencies » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:52 pm

Neo Art, TCT, and ASB

Neo Art will forever have my respect after his absolute beat down on Bendira and other ancaps.

edit:This is just my top three. There are plenty, plenty of posters on here who I still enjoy posting with.
Last edited by United Dependencies on Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alien Space Bats wrote:2012: The Year We Lost Contact (with Reality).

Cannot think of a name wrote:
Obamacult wrote:Maybe there is an economically sound and rational reason why there are no longer high paying jobs for qualified accountants, assembly line workers, glass blowers, blacksmiths, tanners, etc.

Maybe dragons took their jobs. Maybe unicorns only hid their jobs because unicorns are dicks. Maybe 'jobs' is only an illusion created by a drug addled infant pachyderm. Fuck dude, if we're in 'maybe' land, don't hold back.

This is Nationstates we're here to help

Are you a native or resident of North Carolina?

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:53 pm

I have a few favorites. Condunum because he gave me access to a shit ton of MLP shirts. Genivaria because he's like a slightly older, white version of myself. Nightkill, because he's my most favorite historical mortal enemy. Trotskylvania because half the time I have no clue he's saying. I'm too lazy to think about the others. I also like Divair and Milks.
Last edited by Mavorpen on Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:56 pm

Not surprised I'm not on anyone's. I do well with making people hate me. :p

I'm probably on several persons' "Least Favorite NSGer's" list. *cough*Tmurturkhan*cough*
I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do.
The question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. ― William S. Burroughs

Condunum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Condunum » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:56 pm

Mavorpen wrote:I have a few favorites. Condunum because he gave me access to a shit ton of MLP shirts. Genivaria because he's like a slightly older, white version of myself. Nightkill, because he's my most favorite historical mortal enemy. Trotskylvania because half the time I have no clue he's saying. I'm too lazy to think about the others.

*is pleased* :hug:
password scrambled

The Joseon Dynasty
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Joseon Dynasty » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:57 pm

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:Not surprised I'm not on anyone's. I do well with making people hate me. :p

I'm probably on several persons' "Least Favorite NSGer's" list. *cough*Tmurturkhan*cough*

If you're not on anyone's list, I'd just assume "irrelevance" before "infamy".
  • No, I'm not Korean. I'm British and as white as the Queen's buttocks.
  • Bio: I'm a PhD student in Statistics. Interested in all sorts of things. Currently getting into statistical signal processing for brain imaging. Currently co-authoring a paper on labour market dynamics, hopefully branching off into a test of the Markov property for labour market transition rates.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:57 pm

A ton of you in this thread I've heard the name of plenty of times, but never really socialized with. Likely because I never really joined the debates, or a lot of the threads you guys are a part of. But I've definitely heard of a ton of you.

I know Dyakovo as the guy who nods all the time :P
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:58 pm

Mavorpen wrote:Nightkill, because he's my most favorite historical mortal enemy.

Fuck you man. :hug:
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:59 pm

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:Cats, Distruzio, Nana, GWO, Mike the Progressive, Blazedtown, Nationstateslandsville...

EDIT: Also, there's Genivaria.

EDIT 2: Nightkill, Ifreann... I keep thinking of more!

EDIT 3, YES, MORE: Vlad (Nuclear Fist).

Good Lord! I forgot Blaat!

Condunum and Cannot think of a name as well.

/\ Just in case someone didn't see, I believe that's my complete list.
The question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. ― William S. Burroughs

New Isotopia
Envoy

Founded: Jan 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Isotopia » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:59 pm

Mike the Progressive.

Mike's my favorite because his posts are funny, well thought out, and intelligent.
Last edited by New Isotopia on Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -3.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.49
Nazis in Space wrote:
The Icemark wrote:Can't believe how much I enjoyed that Women's beach volleyball. Exciting stuff
Especially their dresscode.

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:00 pm

The Joseon Dynasty wrote:
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:Not surprised I'm not on anyone's. I do well with making people hate me. :p

I'm sure I'm more irrelevant than infamous, but I believe I have made a few people mad (though I doubt they literally hate me) with my insane right wing counter-revolutionary etcetera etcetera politics.

The "least favorite" part was in jest, by the way.
Last edited by Prussia-Steinbach on Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Condunum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Condunum » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:00 pm

Corrian wrote:A ton of you in this thread I've heard the name of plenty of times, but never really socialized with. Likely because I never really joined the debates, or a lot of the threads you guys are a part of. But I've definitely heard of a ton of you.

Not many speak my name, but I guess I'm noticed enough :P
password scrambled

Knoxcrest
Senator

Founded: Jul 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Knoxcrest » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:01 pm

Condunum wrote:
Corrian wrote:A ton of you in this thread I've heard the name of plenty of times, but never really socialized with. Likely because I never really joined the debates, or a lot of the threads you guys are a part of. But I've definitely heard of a ton of you.

Not many speak my name, but I guess I'm noticed enough :P

Who are you again?

:p
PROCLAIMED THE FARM GOD OF NS
Ende, in a TG: "Your NSG voice is the Medic from TF2? You are an awesome person, Farm God."
Nationstatelandsville wrote:Didn't play Knox yet, but I know he will beat me.

He is inside the game. He is the game.
-Nat, on my TF2 Skeelz.

Condunum wrote:it's you Knox. No one knows what the hell is going on in that head of yours.
Farm God of NS
The Most Reliable and by far the Most Insane lifeguard on Carthage Beach!

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:02 pm

Condunum wrote:*is pleased* :hug:

You better be. :p

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:Nightkill, because he's my most favorite historical mortal enemy.

Fuck you man. :hug:

My body is ready. :hug:

Uh... I mean. DAMN HINDUS!
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Condunum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Condunum » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:03 pm

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
The Joseon Dynasty wrote:

I'm sure I'm more irrelevant than infamous, but I believe I have made a few people mad (though I doubt they literally hate me) with my insane right wing counter-revolutionary etcetera etcetera politics.

The "least favorite" part was in jest, by the way.

Infamy sounds right for you.
password scrambled

Dyakovo
Post Kaiser

Founded: Nov 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyakovo » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:03 pm

Heh...
Don't take life so serious... It isn't permanent...
Freedom from religion is an integral part of Freedom of religion
Married to Koshka
USMC veteran MOS 0331/8152
Grave_n_Idle: Maybe that's why the bible is so anti-other-gods, the other gods do exist, but they diss on Jehovah all the time for his shitty work.
Ifreann: Odds are you're secretly a zebra with a very special keyboard.
Ostro: I think women need to be trained
Margno, Llamalandia, Tarsonis Survivors, Bachmann's America, Internationalist Bastard B'awwwww! You're mean!

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:03 pm

Corrian wrote:
Meryuma wrote:Lacky, 1000 Cats, Natapoc, Ifreann, Nana, Terra Agora, Grittonia, Trotskylvania, Bluth, and Oterro, for differing reasons. In a category beyond the rest, there is also Niur.

Crap, I forgot you on the list of my favorite music discussion buddies from that one thread.

As far as role playing goes: LadyRebels, Glugerstut, Camicon...
*snip*

:hug: Well you're on my favourite RPer list.
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Country of glowing hearts, and patrons of the arts
Help me out
Star spangled madness, united sadness
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Don't shine for swine. - Metric, Soft Rock Star
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Why (Male) Rape Is Hilarious [because it has to be]

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General