NATION

PASSWORD

RE: Cygnus (DEAD)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 05, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

RE: Cygnus (DEAD)

Postby Abserdia » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:04 pm

There is unrest in the galaxy!

The galaxy has discovered a new alien species caleld the Finis, colossal creatures who float through space, devouring moons whole and destroying entire solar systems.
The Finis have been declared a threat to the safety of the galaxy. The discovery of the species prompted the civilizations of the Milky Way to unite and defend their homes and people.

They've created the most advanced spaceships ever seen to combat the large, almost Lovecraftian monsters.
And one of these ships is called the Cygnus.

A reconnaissance vessel meant for the purpose of tracking the Finis throughout the galaxy and slowing them down, no matter how small.
It's high tech, capable of hiding from even the best sensors. It can hold itself in a fight too, albeit not as well as, say, a destroyer.

You are onboard the Cygnus and have been ordered to check the Finis attacked solar system Avolatis, and specifically the planet Avolatis b, for survivors.

Good luck.

Welcome to Cygnus, a reboot of another roleplay named Quarere Cygnus!
That old name is probably incorrect Latin, but whatever! Mistakes are mistakes!
In this drama/action sci-fi roleplay, you will be onboard the ship Cygnus against the Finis, which would best be described as an entire species of Lovecraftian horrors. You will attempt to save civilians from them, defend against terrorist organizations, and maybe even fight the Finis.

Hopefully all of the info you need is below. If you have any questions, just ask. And please, before you make an OP character or one with an impossible and/or impractical weapon that would never be made by a sane person, ask me for permission first.

Now let's get on to the three different species or races!
Whatever you wanna call them, really.

Humans

They're humans. From Earth. Does this need an explanation?
They're not too abundant or small in their population. Not too weak, not too strong, not too slow or heavy...

Hopefully you're a human too, but hey, I don't judge.

They have a good relationship with the Kulians, and a very neutral one with Pennans.

Not much else to say.

Pennans

This race is a shapeshifting one from Penna, a warm planet with... well, mostly just hills. They can change how they look at will and don't really have a 'standard' form.
Pennans are birthed in a variety of forms and change often to suit their environment, which makes them extremely adaptable. However, they cannot shapeshift under a lot of stress.
They also have a great memory and are quick learners.

This race made contact with humanity a mere 14 years ago, alongside Kulians.
Unlike the Kulians, they haven't interacted much with humans, and as such they are far from familiar and comfortable with them.

Kulians

Kulians, which look like Turians from Mass Effect, are a very... robust species.
They have strong skin, a stronger immune system, and can go without breathing for up to an hour. They have an average lifespan of up to 120 years.

They come from Kulos, a warm and wet planet covered with ocean and one large landmass located on the equator. In the landmass are many rivers, lakes, swamps, etc.

They've had a very long and peaceful relationship with the above species for over 249 years, but unlike their allies they've been much more open and friendly to humanity. The music of life is the theremin. Don't listen to my lies below. They've shown them new technologies, gave them planets and moons, and introduced them to the Pennans.

They act as a sort of bridge between the two and have really tried to get the Pennans to just listen to the humans, but have failed. The Pennans just have no interest in humanity, outside of a few topics, like the Finis.

The Finis are just that.
They're incredibly dangerous, massive, and can destroy Cygnus here in 5 seconds if you're unprepared. That's why, if you see one, you either run away or call for an entire fleet of reinforcements. Or two.
But don't expect anything. No Finis deaths have been recorded.

They vary in appearance, although they usually have two similarities:
They're very big, and they're in space.

Nobody knows anything else about them. How they function, how they're even possible... but people still attempt to study them whenever they can.

The Cygnus, a medium sized vessel but one that's small enough to land in a hangar, is designed for both atmospheric flight and space travel. It holds 2 fighter ships on it for battle. It's fitted with several cannons as well, but they're certainly not the strongest.
Furthermore, it has some of the best FTL engines available, allowing it to travel from one end of the galaxy to the other incredibly quickly, if you have the fuel available for it.

It's also rather comfortable, with cabins and a recreational room.

It contains very advanced scanning and cloaking equipment as well, some of the best in the galaxy. If you need to find something, you can. And if you need to hide, you can do that too.

Also, Cygnus technically doesn't belong to one species or another. It's a collaborative project between the Humans, Kulians, and Pennans. They all sort of realized that the entire galaxy was in danger, so their militaries decided to cooperate for however long they needed to.

All in all, it's meant for more hiding, scanning, and speed than combat.
So you may be asking, "why is everyone trusting a few 20-somethings to keep this high tech and advanced ship safe?"

That's a good question that I'm going to avoid.

Laelynn - Pilot and captain, I guess

Prinz, Marie Eugen - Logistics and Supply Officer

Duraid Sinan - Human liaison and intelligence analyst
Xyllox - Civilian Liaison

Marcus Laing - Information Systems Technician

Max Porphyrogenitus - Head Doctor
Charlotte Noble - Doctor
A13X, or Alex - Medic and Engineer

Akina Koizumi - Communication and Electronics Officer (Comms and IT) and Engineer
Aurelia Blackwood - Engineer/Security
Roland Baal - Mechanic/Flight Officer

REDACTED, or Mari - Engineer

Joseph Bradford - Head of Security/Marine
Klaus Adler - Security/Explorer

Ajax
Nyoka Kincaid, AKA Apep
Zeva Jeandearc, AKA Durandal

OP: Me, your benevolent and rightful ruler.
CO-OP: Faal Lot Himdah, that 'okay' guy over there.

RULES
ONE. OP's, and any co-OP's word, is law. Saying it's stupid is fine, but trying to change it will not end well.

TWO. NO godmodding, darn it!

THREE. PG-13, please. Cursing is fine, but don't go crazy with it. And please, Max, no BDSM scenes.

FOUR. If you know English, then... use it. And at least try to make it understandable.
Do Not, Spell Or, Use Comma's And Apostrophe's, Like This.

And five? NO GLOMPING. EVER. GLOMPING RESULTS IN AN IMMEDIATE BAN.

APP

Code: Select all
[align=center][spoiler=Appearance][img]IMAGE HERE[/img][/spoiler][/align]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (18 minimum)
[b]Biological sex and orientation:[/b] (Last part is optional)

[b]Role onboard Cygnus:[/b] (pilot, engineer, doctor, etc.)
[b]Skills:[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b] (no lasers and stuff like that)

[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]

[b]Theme song:[/b] (optional)
[b]Voice actor/actress:[/b] (optional)
[b]What is the music of life?:[/b]

[b]Bio:[/b]

Name: Laelynn
Species: Pennan
Biological sex and orientation: F and lesbian

Role on-board Cygnus: Pilot
Skills: Laelynn is a great, perhaps fantastic pilot. That's probably her best skill.
Otherwise, she's rather good (by human standards) at math, physics, geometry, painting and drawing, she knows multiple Pennan instruments, and learned English in about 4 months.

By Pennan standards, however, she's bad at most of that stuff.

Laelynn's also skilled in looking adorable. So... that's good.

Weapons: Has a pistol, a knife, teeth, claws, horns, and spines.

Personality: Shy, quiet, usually nervous around anyone except friends, especially humans. Despite that, she is very curious about human culture and customs, even if she's often confused by it.
When you do befriend her, you can notice that she becomes much more lively and energetic.
Regardless, she always tries to be as friendly as she can.

Likes: Music, but she isn't too sure about human music. Laelynn also enjoys flying and pets. Earth pets in particular just seem so freaking cute to her.
Dislikes: Er... The Finis? Maybe human music? She hasn't really listened to much of it.

Theme song: None.
Voice actor/actress: Skipped.
What is the music of life?: The glockenspiel.

Bio: Laelynn was born on Penna in one of the larger cities on the planet. Ever since she was born, she was very shy. She never made many friends, didn't talk much, and had a hard time speaking with people.
She just stayed back a bit, not really participating in a conversation.

Anyways, her father was a pilot, and she quickly gained an interest in flight and planes from a young age.
Pennans could fly, yes, but not nearly as fast as the stuff they created.
Planes were a way to get from one side of the planet to the next very quickly, and the idea of flying a big machine through the air was... exciting.

Laelynn was allowed to fly under supervision of her father and it soon became one of her favorite things to do. She learned how to do it very quickly and became a frequent flyer soon afterwards.

Not much else to say about her life other than a few key things.
1. She saw a lot of Kulians, but never saw a single human for her entire life.
2. She was drafted very shortly after her 17th birthday.
3. Laelynn started learning English a month after she was drafted and is currently learning German.
4. Of course, she's now one of the two(?) pilots on Cygnus.

That's all I gotta say about that.
Last edited by Abserdia on Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:07 pm, edited 23 times in total.
Black lives matter

Recommend me shoegaze and ambient music.

So long, Frank Lloyd Wright
I can't believe your song is gone so soon...
I barely learned the tune
So soon, so soon

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:07 pm

Tag
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Max Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 03, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Max Empire » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:10 pm

TAGGGGGED!

Abserdia! I still ship us! ;)
Economic Left/Right: 2.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.44
23 year old Pansexual Swiss Male from Switzerland, loves history, economics and politics

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 12, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:11 pm

Tag
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:15 pm

Kyraina wrote:Tag

I'm likely bringing Zeva back
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:18 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Kyraina wrote:Tag

That works with me. I am gonna mess with Joseph abit though, thinking about making him a chemically enhanced soldier that has a nessacary dependency on thw chemicals that he was enhanced with, that's if Abserida let's me. If not then I will keep him the same.
Last edited by Kyraina on Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Vulnier
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulnier » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:33 pm

Tag.
I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year.

- Charles Dickens
Patience is a virtue
-Unknown

The Burning Sun
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:46 pm

Bigger Tag
"All that we see or seem/Is but a dream within a dream" - Poe
TBS, M.D | Founder of the Mechanics' Guild | EST 9-9
because my self-esteem is so low
TriStates wrote:+100 Tri-Points
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

I award you ten points for the nickname. Which will buy you...
more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

WaRtArIa
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby WaRtArIa » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:23 pm

Name: I'm Aurelia Blackwood.
Species: I'm Pennan, but I was raised on Earth at the age of seven after some complications involving tax fraud. About my human stepmom? t's complicated, but I believe my stepmother has a kink for shapeshifting.
Biological sex and orientation: I'm cishetwhite scum, shoot me.

Role onboard Cygnus: I'm an engineer, but sometimes I serve as a guard.
Skills: I can carry heavy things, I have some good improvisation skills, I have common sense, I have weak shapeshifting, I can use peripheral vision, and I can bake pies and cakes.
Weapons: I have a rifle made from an old shovel, a crowbar, a non-sonic screwdriver, a dagger, and my teeth and nails. Additionally, I wield a multipurpose whip. I also am able to use my amazingly-smart brain and do amazingly-smart things.

Personality: First of all, I'm the awesomest and happiest damn person in the entire world. I'm adorable, beautiful, and I like having fun in general. Contrary to whatever some idiot says, I'm not arrogant. In fact, I'm very humble, generous, and kind, trust me. If you hate me, too bad. I'm a right-wing rich kid Republican. There. You hate me, and I'm loving it. You love me, and I'm loving it.
Likes: I like music, kittens, sleeping, eating, breathing, engineering, and being tied up. Also, I fucking love pie, and if you don't like pie, you're a thoughtcrime-commiting heretic. I also like myself, my friends, and my family. I like politics, because it's interesting to watch.
Dislikes: I dislike broccoli, some types of lemons, racists, sexists, speciests, kinkshamers, and kiwi. I hate thoughtcrime-commiting heretics, like those people who hate pie. I also do not like the useless system they call public education, because it's boring and American education is behind, anyways, despite the fact that we spend so damn much on education.

Theme song: Eazy x Bebe Rexha - Me, Myself & I
Voice actor/actress: ...um...I sound like me, why would I need a voice actress?
What is the music of life?: The theremin, but it used to be the glockenspiel.

Bio: So one day, my stepmother and father were in a bar in New York City, and they fucked. Nine months later, they had another kid to ruin their lives. Now, you see, my father was a rich man, and when he realized he had a problem child such as me, he was forced to marry with my mother. It would tarnish his reputation even further if it got out that he had relations with a human, and abandoned her like some evil bastard.

I asked how he met my stepmother, but he told me that they met in a library.

Even when I was seven years old, I was pretty distant with my father. I only knew that he was a rich owner of a corporation, he was an innovative person, and that he loved pie. Just like me. Being the rich person that he was, he sent me to a school in Earth, where they taught children basic school stuff. How boring.

Later, I moved back to Penna, and I went to high school. After staying on Earth for a long time, Penna seemed to be a rather new place. Even though my neighborhood was same for the most part, the whole atmosphere was different. Despite getting good grades and being an okayish writer, I was still bullied for my half-breed genes and my inherent stupidity—which does not exist. After starting eleventh grade, my father quickly withdrew me from school, noting the behavior of other students. I started getting homeschooled, and I learned really cool shit about robots, electronics, and building.

Alas, tax fraud. My dad was imprisoned.

Now, I’m already 20. I decided to get a job, before I become one of those freeloader losers. And guess what? They were already hiring people, and on a SPACESHIP at that? Of course I had to get on the spaceship, it was too awesome of an opportunity to pass on. The employers were a bit hesitant at first, but after I displayed some talent (I prefer not to say) in building, I was hired.

Happy birthday to me. I’m 21. Where’s the pie?
Last edited by WaRtArIa on Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:36 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Abserdia » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:59 pm

Wartaria wrote:

Species: I'm half-Pennan, half-Human. It's complicated, but I believe my mother (the human) has a kink for shapeshifting.

Role onboard Cygnus: I'm a loadmaster, but sometimes I serve as a guard.
Skills: I can carry heavy things, I have some good improvisation skills, I have common sense, I have weak shapeshifting, I can use peripheral vision, and I can bake pies and cakes.
Weapons: I have a rifle made from an old shovel, a crowbar, a non-sonic screwdriver, a dagger, and my teeth and nails. Additionally, I wield a multipurpose whip. I also am able to use my amazingly-smart brain and do amazingly-smart things.

Personality: First of all, I'm the awesomest and happiest damn person in the entire world. I'm adorable, beautiful, and I like having fun in general. Contrary to whatever some idiot says, I'm not arrogant. In fact, I'm very humble, generous, and kind, trust me. If you hate me, too bad. I'm a right-wing rich kid Republican. There. You hate me, and I'm loving it. You love me, and I'm loving it.
Likes: I like music, kittens, sleeping, eating, breathing, engineering, and being tied up. Also, I fucking love pie, and if you don't like pie, you're a thoughtcrime-commiting heretic. I also like myself, my friends, and my family. I like politics, because it's interesting to watch.
Dislikes: I dislike broccoli, some types of lemons, racists, sexists, speciests, kinkshamers, and kiwi. I hate thoughtcrime-commiting heretics, like those people who hate pie. I also do not like the useless system they call public education, because it's boring and American education is behind, anyways, despite the fact that we spend so damn much on education.

What is the music of life?: The glockenspiel, or so you say.

Bio: So one day, my mother and father were in a bar, and they fucked. Nine months later, they had me. Now, you see, my father was a rich man, and when he realized he had a child such as me, he was forced to marry with my mother. It would tarnish his reputation even further if it got out that he had relations with a human, and abandoned her like some evil bastard.

Yeah... you gotta reread the races tab a bit.

And make a bit of a longer bio.
Black lives matter

So soon, so soon

Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Abserdia » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:00 pm

Kyraina wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

That works with me. I am gonna mess with Joseph abit though, thinking about making him a chemically enhanced soldier that has a nessacary dependency on thw chemicals that he was enhanced with, that's if Abserida let's me. If not then I will keep him the same.

Seems fine.
Black lives matter

So soon, so soon

Max Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 03, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Max Empire » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:00 pm

Just realized one of the rules says; "And please, Max, no BDSM scenes." :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
Economic Left/Right: 2.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.44
23 year old Pansexual Swiss Male from Switzerland, loves history, economics and politics

WaRtArIa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby WaRtArIa » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:08 pm

Abserdia wrote:
Wartaria wrote:

Species: I'm half-Pennan, half-Human. It's complicated, but I believe my mother (the human) has a kink for shapeshifting.

Role onboard Cygnus: I'm a loadmaster, but sometimes I serve as a guard.

What is the music of life?: The glockenspiel, or so you say.

Bio: So one day, my mother and father were in a bar, and they fucked. Nine months later, they had me. Now, you see, my father was a rich man, and when he realized he had a child such as me, he was forced to marry with my mother. It would tarnish his reputation even further if it got out that he had relations with a human, and abandoned her like some evil bastard.

Yeah... you gotta reread the races tab a bit.

Ah, the intentional jerkass. What a lovely job I have.

So, why do Pennans look so much like humans? I mean... what, they somehow look exactly the same if they're not the same species? If they don't have a primary form, then what do they look like when they're born? No embryo? Are they born from eggs? Are they kinkshamers? Is it wrong for the father to be a bit different?

Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Abserdia » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:26 pm

Wartaria wrote:
Abserdia wrote:Yeah... you gotta reread the races tab a bit.

Ah, the intentional jerkass. What a lovely job I have.

So, why do Pennans look so much like humans? I mean... what, they somehow look exactly the same if they're not the same species? If they don't have a primary form, then what do they look like when they're born? No embryo? Are they born from eggs? Are they kinkshamers? Is it wrong for the father to be a bit different?

So, why do Pennans look so much like humans?

They can.
If they don't have a primary form, then what do they look like when they're born?

Anything.
No embryo? Are they born from eggs?

They're usually birthed the way mammals are born.
Are they kinkshamers?

Some of them.
Is it wrong for the father to be a bit different?

Personally? I don't think so. I'm not racist.
Black lives matter

So soon, so soon

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:29 pm

Do Humans have Colonies on other planets? Just want to make sure

WaRtArIa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby WaRtArIa » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:30 pm

Abserdia wrote:
Wartaria wrote:Ah, the intentional jerkass. What a lovely job I have.

They can.
If they don't have a primary form, then what do they look like when they're born?

Anything.

Are they kinkshamers?

Some of them.

I expanded on the bio.

Also, don't worry, I will not overdo with the swearing.

The application only has a lot of swearing because Aurelia has no one there (no characters in the OOC) to judge her, so...

Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Abserdia » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:30 pm

Kyraina wrote:Do Humans have Colonies on other planets? Just want to make sure

Yep.
Black lives matter

So soon, so soon

Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Abserdia » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:31 pm

Wartaria wrote:
Abserdia wrote:

They can.

Anything.

Are they kinkshamers?

Some of them.

I expanded on the bio.

The application only has a lot of swearing because Aurelia has no one there (no characters in the OOC) to judge her, so...

There's also the problem of humans making contact with Pennans only fourteen years ago.
Black lives matter

So soon, so soon

WaRtArIa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby WaRtArIa » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:32 pm

Abserdia wrote:
Wartaria wrote:I expanded on the bio.

There's also the problem of humans making contact with Pennans only fourteen years ago.

Ah. I assume the current year is...?

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:35 pm

Abserdia wrote:
Kyraina wrote:Do Humans have Colonies on other planets? Just want to make sure

Yep.

So I would be good to pull Bio from the kast Cygnus RP minus the changes I need to make

Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Abserdia » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:37 pm

Kyraina wrote:
Abserdia wrote:Yep.

So I would be good to pull Bio from the kast Cygnus RP minus the changes I need to make

You'd be good.

Wartaria wrote:
Abserdia wrote:There's also the problem of humans making contact with Pennans only fourteen years ago.

Ah. I assume the current year is...?

Wait one sec, I gotta pull out 4 random numbers.

Hm...

On Earth, 2120.
Black lives matter

So soon, so soon

WaRtArIa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby WaRtArIa » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:39 pm

Abserdia wrote:
Kyraina wrote:So I would be good to pull Bio from the kast Cygnus RP minus the changes I need to make

You'd be good.

Wartaria wrote:Ah. I assume the current year is...?

Hm...

On Earth, 2120.

On a scale of Caveman to WALL-E, how far gone would we be?

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:45 pm

Wartaria wrote:
Abserdia wrote:You'd be good.

Hm...

On Earth, 2120.

Probably closer to WALL-E with Cybernetic Enhancements

Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Abserdia » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:46 pm

Wartaria wrote:
Abserdia wrote:You'd be good.

Hm...

On Earth, 2120.

Uh...

Slightly below WALL-E?
I mean, that's a pretty hard question to answer...
Last edited by Abserdia on Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Black lives matter

So soon, so soon

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:49 pm

Height: 6ft 5 inches without combat boots on, whem combat boots are on, it adds two more inches to overall height. Weight:250 lbs.

Name: Joseph "Subject Champion/Steel" Bradford
Species: Human
Biological sex and orientation: Male and Straight

Role onboard Cygnus: Head of Security/Marine
Skills:
Expert Marksman
Expert in Melee Combat/hand to hand combat
Tracking
Woodwork/carpentry
Leader
Mechanic
Battlefield Medicine (Also Known As Battlefield First Aid)
Weapons: .50 BMG Semiautomatic Rifle, Single shot breachloading pistol Chambered in .444 Marlin, Bowie Style Knife, Tomahawk Style AxePersonality: Smart, Sarcastic, Smartass, Standoffish, yet cares for those on board his ship and under his command
Likes: The Wilderness, Music, Reading, staying busy, woodworking/carpentry, hunting, fishing, kayaking, canoeing, drinking, and looking into music, working on mechanical stuff
Dislikes: His Chemical Enhancement/Addiction, The things he has done in his careers to ensure peace for the greater good, being drunk, dirtbag troops, doing nothing (forced or unforced), Terrorist/Terrorist groups, his PTSD, bad intel

Theme song: Hurt By Johnny Cash
Voice actor/actress: Jason Douglas (Gildarts Clive from Fairy Tail)
What is the music of life?:theremin

Bio:
Joseph was born on a Planet called Danium, in a Town Called New Dallas. Joseph was always a athletic and smart kid. He was the oldest of 7 kids, (Had 1 brother and 5 sisters). He was a star at Basketball and Baseball. He started learning woodcraft, hunting, and fishing around the age of 8. Started hunting by himself at the age of 16 he started leading Hunting and Fishing trips, where he started wood carving as he couldn't hunt and fish himself while guiding a tour. He graduated at the top of his Class, and a few days after his 18th birthday, while he was being a guide deep in the Northern Mountains of Danium, his family was killed in a Terrorist attack. He quickly went to the nearest military recruiting station and joined. Upon signing his enlistment contract, he was selected for a series of Chemicals Injections that made him faster and stronger then a human that wasn't enhanced, but nowhere near as strong as someone with Cybernetic Enhancements. He was part of a batch of 50 that were injected to try to enhanced humans cheaply and without Cybernetics. After surviving the initial injections, Joseph survived the body changing process, he was sent to Boot camp then Special Warfare Training, where upon graduation and until his assignment as Marine and Security Commander on The Cygnus, Joseph saw combat and did some unthinkable things putting down insurrections to make sure they never broke out into full-blown war. He also managed to get a Degree in Mechanical Engineering Degree, before being Assigned to the Cygnus, where he answers only to, the Captain, and the First Mate of the Cygnus will Ignore orders to if it means saving lives. He also has to take the chemicals he was initially injected with to keep his body going, and to keep him somewhat sane. He is also among the known handful (like 5 or 6 people) of the chemically enhanced troops.
Last edited by Kyraina on Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse