NATION

PASSWORD

Hetalia: 1860 Alternate Divergence(OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Deutsch-Sudafrika
Envoy

Founded: Jul 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Hetalia: 1860 Alternate Divergence(OOC)

Postby Deutsch-Sudafrika » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:50 pm

Hetalia: 1860 Alternate Divergences

So, me and a bunch of other people used to play an AH RP called 1850: Alternate Divergences, made and OPed by the wonderful and talented Oscalantine, credit where credit is due. Nowadays it's taken a new form, 1855: The Reboot. One day, I made the Familia Romana chart that will be seen below, and the thread exploded with ideas for a Hetalia RP based off of the characters, living and dead, from 1850: Alternate Divergences. Credits to Wasp Town, Lenyo, Old Tyrannia, Oscalantine, Tracian Empire, and everyone else for shaping the idea for this. So, on to the background. Here's a rough outline of everything, try to keep up, because this is confusing. So, Rome is the father to Cambria, France, Brittany, Italia, and Taurica, although all of his children hate him with the exception of Taurica, who loves him. He is also partly responsible for the creation of the Visigoths, Austrasia, Belgium, and Israel. Korea, The Golden Khanate, and the Cheng Dynasty are all the creation of the Mongol Horde, making them siblings, and they all have a love-hate relationship with their cousin across the sea, Japan. Russia kinda sits by itself all lonely and stuff. The American Commonwealth is the child of Cambria, Louisiana is the child of France, the Argentine Republic is the child of the Netherlands, The Greater Commonwealth of Saxahvall(India), Courland(Baltica), and the Greater Nordic Union are the children of the Vikings, and Brazil is the child of Portugal, who is dead and now part of the Visigoths. The Aztek Ascendancy and Californian Confederation are first generations, sharing seats with Rome and Japan. STTS(Thailand) is basically a mutated mish mash of multiple cultures. And that's all I can think of right now.

Now it's time for now stuff. Lots of stuff has changed, and 1855 is now 1860. Japan continues it's Hulk rage across Asia, now trying to get into Africa. Europe is threatened by upheaval, with Brittany and France hanging on for dear life to their remaining colonies, while Russia falls to various rebel groups who will carve up the former empire. Courland fell to an international alliance, but still retains a good chunk of its land, while new nations have arisen in Asia, Iberia, and South America. The Familia Romana is at each other's throats, with France and Brittany threatening to burn Rome's house down and Hansa and Cambria eyeing both sides warily. Spain and Portugal have freed themselves from France's grasp, uniting under Iberia and glarin at France with an "invade me I dare you" look. Also, a thing I forgot to mention the last two times is that there are Vikings in India. Because why the hell not.

The Familia Romana:
Papa Rome- Father of all the others, frowned upon by most of the Family.
Brother Italia- Super-religious, lives with Brittany and France, currently smiling with grated teeth at Rome.
Sister France- Brittany's older sister, closest to her in relation, lives with Brittany and Italy.
Sister Brittany- Young entrepreneur, owns businesses all over town. Lives with France and Italy.
Uncle Iberia- currently giving the finger to France
Brother Cambria- Close in relation to sisters France and Brittany, owns a vast company.
Cousin Austria- not actually called Austria, and refuses to answer to this. Uber-Catholic.
Uncle Israel- older than everyone in the family, but spent time under Rome's roof and is considered part of the family.
Brother Byzantium- rather new, Byzantium(or East Rome) has a love/hate relationship with Papa. Also with everyone else.

Applications:

NS Name:
Nation/Person Name(include both):
Family:
Where/with whom you live:
Apparent Age:
Appearance(picture or description is fine):
Relations with others:
Company or no?(colonial or not?):
Do you play in 1860 AD?:
RP Experience?:

Accepted:
Brittany/France: Deutsch-Sudafrika
Persia/Persia's Harem: Kotahi Akuaka Hona Yocatala Mataka Tekarua Hapuka Ik' Ka' Ek' Akai
Rome/Byzantium/Taurica: Tracian Empire
Muscovy Theocracy: Stadenwick
Russia/Siberia: Obilisia
Netherlands: Rygondria
Slavia: Togeria
Austrasia: Trotza
German Family: Second Helghan Empire

Reserved:
All of Slavia's relatives: Togeria
Last edited by Deutsch-Sudafrika on Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:24 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Old Tyrannia wrote:Those filthy Hands. They think they're so fancy with their opposable thumbs and remarkable dexterity. We will destroy them all, and usher in a new age of Foot supremacy.

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 08, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:54 pm

Oh sheet

Deutsch-Sudafrika
Envoy

Founded: Jul 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Deutsch-Sudafrika » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:54 pm

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:Oh sheet

You're Persia, aren't you?
Man, I'm so embarrassed now.
Old Tyrannia wrote:Those filthy Hands. They think they're so fancy with their opposable thumbs and remarkable dexterity. We will destroy them all, and usher in a new age of Foot supremacy.

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:59 pm

Deutsch-Sudafrika wrote:
The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:Oh sheet

You're Persia, aren't you?
Man, I'm so embarrassed now.

This is she.

Benuty
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:18 pm

Interesting.
Last edited by Hashem 13.8 billion years ago
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:49 pm

NS Name: Since you can see my usual name in the account, here's the full one: Kotahi Akuaka Hona Yocatala Mataka Tekarua Hapuka Ik' Ka' Ek' Akai
Nation name: Persia; The Persian Empire; The Sassanian Empire; The Neo-Sassanid Empire; The Imperial State of Iran
Person name: Sitareh Sassani
Family: The Persian Harem: Led by Persia, it also includes Afghanistan (male), Parthia (male, the eldest of the Iranians, and usually considered the father-figure oldest brother), Kurdistan (Female), Sogdia (Female), Baluchistan (Male), and Scythia (Female) once lived with Persia, although she's currently living with Russia instead. The Iranians are closely related to the Familia Romana, although I haven't decided on the exact relation with Trace yet.
Where/with whom you live: On one side of Mesopotamia Boulevard, opposite to the Roman Empire, in the Middle East neighborhood.
Apparent Age: 19
Appearance(picture or description is fine): Like those pictures I linked in the main thread, but without freckles.
Relations with others:
Byzantium- The relationship between Persia and Byzantium is complicated, to say the least. There exists a strange love-hate relationship between the two, at least from Persia's perspective. Persia had, in the past, always been trying to one-up Byzantium, and would constantly vie for his attention despite pretending to hate him. More recently, Persia has been more friendly to Byzantium, no longer acting antagonistic towards her cousin.

Kurdistan- Once Persia's girlfriend, Kurdistan acted rather like the Yandere trope to Persia, keeping her closely under control and attacking all those who tried to get near. For the greater part of their relationship, Persia found it somewhat endearing, despite often being treated like a prisoner or a slave rather than a committed girlfriend. After a long time of this status-quo relationship, Persia experimented with taking the reigns a bit, and stopped letting Kurdistan control her, enjoying a period of freedom before her Greek rival came back to smash a few things. Neither of the two girls have ill feelings towards the other, although they have been out of their relationship for quite a while.

Parthia- The eldest of the Iranians, Parthia is a bit...off. He tends to be secluded, although he is also a control freak. When Persia and Kurdistan broke up, he moved in and grounded both of of his sisters, usually keeping them locked up in their rooms. Neither Persia nor Kurdistan enjoyed this very much, being told that they were "Queens of their rooms", and Persia was especially upset after having just broke out of Kurdistan's control. Parthia stopped paying attention later in his rule, though, and Persia was able to take over things again. Because of this whole event, Persia doesn't trust Parthia very much, although she recognizes he is the oldest and wisest, even if he is a bit bossy.

Afghanistan- Persia's brother, Afghanistan, is the closest thing to a hippie that the Iranians have. A dashing young man, he proved particularly rebellious under Parthia's rule, protesting the release of his sisters. Once Persia got out, he dated her for a bit, although this ended mutually soon after when Persia got caught up trying to impress Byzantium. Even still, Afghanistan's personal sense of honor, duty, and knighthood makes him the butt of jokes by Parthia, and earns him the adoration of his sister Sogdia, and Persia even still finds him a bit charming. Despite their breakup, Afghanistan and Persia are the best of platonic friends.

Sogdia- The largely-ignored younger sister of Persia, Sogdia has always lied on the outside of things. She often left the house, even in her early years, to hang out with what Parthia would dub a "bad crowd" composed of the Turkics and Mongolia. She likes to think herself a rebel, although she rarely acts on this imagination except for antagonizing the princely Afghanistan. She has a crush on Scythia, but always pretends her fascination is purely platonic.

Baluchistan- The youngest boy of the group, Baluchistan looks up to his older brother Afghanistan. He views him as a role model for what a good man should be, and tries to mimic him. Oddly, this led to him trying to woo Persia while she was dating Afghanistan, doing things like adding pockets to her dresses to attempt to gain her favor. He even once tried to kiss her at random, although since Afghanistan and Persia broke up, he has lost interest and instead moved into Afghanistan's room to generally hang out. Baluchistan has a more relaxed personality than Afghanistan and occasionally likes to mingle with India, but only with his brother's guidance.

Scythia- Scythia was the original love-hate relationship that Persia had. When she found herself free from the yandere dealings of Kurdistan, Scythia swooped in from the north and kidnapped Persia. Although she was eventually let go, this led quickly to an awkward series of rivalries and hook ups, especially strong when they both had rivalries with Greece, and ultimately the two went their separate ways when Parthia took over and Scythia began trying to hit on Rome, although she ended her romantic conquests when the various Turkics moved in and she found a new home among them, and eventually Russia.

Company or no?(colonial or not?): Nope.
Do you play in 1850 AD?: Yep
RP Experience?: If you insist.

I had to be very careful with the relationships between each. When I was Nepal, I only had Nepal. Now that I'm Persia, I've got a lot more potential characters to deal with.
Last edited by The Ik Ka Ek Akai on Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:07 pm

Tag
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:11 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:Tag

Hello there, cousin~

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:23 pm

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:Tag

Hello there, cousin~

Hello there, my rival- cousin
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:32 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:
Hello there, cousin~

Hello there, my rival- cousin

Lovely day here, is it not?

Benuty
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:33 pm

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:Hello there, my rival- cousin

Get a room you two.
Last edited by Hashem 13.8 billion years ago
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:12 pm

Benuty wrote:
The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:

Get a room you two.

That's the plan!

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:18 pm

Can't wait.
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:37 pm

NS Name: Try to guess
Nation/Person Name: Imperium Romanum, usually referred to as Rome or Papa Rome, Julius Augustus.
Family: Familia Romana. Father and founder of it.
Where/with whom you live: In Constantinople with his son Byzantium and his daughter Taurica, the only two of his children who don't completely hate him.
Apparent Age: 30
Appearance:

Relations with others: Rome has really bad relations with most of his children, mostly due to the whole part where he abandoned them in the hands of the barbarians and chose to help Byzantium and the Imperium survive. Byzantium and Taurica, his two legitimate children with Greece have better relations with their father, but even they usually get annoyed at his laziness and eccentrics, especially in the last centuries.
  • Byzantium- his eldest and only legitimate son. Rome is proud of him, and in the past, he choose to help him in his fight to make the Imperium survive after his other son, the WRE, collapsed. Rome currently lives with Byzantium in Constantinople, but unlike in the past, he's really, really lazy now, mostly spending time reminiscing about the past and drinking. The relationship between Rome and Byzantium is rather complicated. Rome is proud of Byzantium, and loves his son, but Byzantium doesn't totally reciprocate. Byzantium had and has to live in the shadow of his father, which is really stressing, especially since he had to fight from an early age. Byzantium is also highly annoyed by the current behavior of his father, and right now, their relationship is somewhat strained.
  • Taurica- his second child with Greece. She loves her father, but influenced by her older brother Byzantium, she also dislikes the current behavior of Rome, which has strained their relation.
  • Italy/Christendom, another one of his children, and his son's Byzantium greatest rival and enemy. Rome is somewhat proud of Christendom's achievements, but he doesn't like the way he turned out and he highly dislikes him right now due to Italy backstabbing Byzantium back in 622.
  • France - one of his daughters, and yet another one of his children that doesn't speak to him. Rome is usually avoid her, but he is proud of the fact that she had built an empire. She also reminds him of the way he was back in his younger years, when he was a Republic.
  • Brittany - one of his youngest children. Rome is proud of her achievements but as with his other children, he feels guilty for abandoning them back in 476.
  • Cambria- The single one of his Western children that still speaks with him. Their relationship is rather tense and complicated, but together with Byzantium, they worked at building the Suez Canal. Rome is proud of him, of course, but tries not to show that.
  • Parthia - Rome considers Parthia to be an old rival and friend, mostly ignoring the fact that they had fought for so long in so many pointless wars. Rome will certainly try to go out drinking with him.
  • Hansa - The son of one of his former mistress, Germania, and the adopted son of the WRE/HRE. Rome admires him for his empire and his German precision and pragmatism, but is also afraid of him due to.. *shivers* memories of the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest.
Company or no?: Rome wants colonies, but has none, as Libya and Aegyptus are considered to be homeland provinces.
Do you play in 1860 AD?: Try to guess
RP Experience?: Over 9000.

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:37 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:NS Name: Try to guess
Nation/Person Name: Imperium Romanum, usually referred to as Rome or Papa Rome, Julius Augustus.
Where/with whom you live: In Constantinople with his son Byzantium and his daughter Taurica, the only two of his children who don't completely hate him.
Appearance:
Relations with others: Rome has really bad relations with most of his children, mostly due to the whole part where he abandoned them in the hands of the barbarians and chose to help Byzantium and the Imperium survive. Byzantium and Taurica, his two legitimate children with Greece have better relations with their father, but even they usually get annoyed at his laziness and eccentrics, especially in the last centuries.
  • Byzantium- his eldest and only legitimate son. Rome is proud of him, and in the past, he choose to help him in his fight to make the Imperium survive after his other son, the WRE, collapsed. Rome currently lives with Byzantium in Constantinople, but unlike in the past, he's really, really lazy now, mostly spending time reminiscing about the past and drinking. The relationship between Rome and Byzantium is rather complicated. Rome is proud of Byzantium, and loves his son, but Byzantium doesn't totally reciprocate. Byzantium had and has to live in the shadow of his father, which is really stressing, especially since he had to fight from an early age. Byzantium is also highly annoyed by the current behavior of his father, and right now, their relationship is somewhat strained.
  • Taurica- his second child with Greece. She loves her father, but influenced by her older brother Byzantium, she also dislikes the current behavior of Rome, which has strained their relation.
  • Italy/Christendom, another one of his children, and his son's Byzantium greatest rival and enemy. Rome is somewhat proud of Christendom's achievements, but he doesn't like the way he turned out and he highly dislikes him right now due to Italy backstabbing Byzantium back in 622.
  • France - one of his daughters, and yet another one of his children that doesn't speak to him. Rome is usually avoid her, but he is proud of the fact that she had built an empire. She also reminds him of the way he was back in his younger years, when he was a Republic.
  • Brittany - one of his youngest children. Rome is proud of her achievements but as with his other children, he feels guilty for abandoning them back in 476.
  • Cambria- The single one of his Western children that still speaks with him. Their relationship is rather tense and complicated, but together with Byzantium, they worked at building the Suez Canal. Rome is proud of him, of course, but tries not to show that.
  • Parthia - Rome considers Parthia to be an old rival and friend, mostly ignoring the fact that they had fought for so long in so many pointless wars. Rome will certainly try to go out drinking with him.
  • Hansa - The son of one of his former mistress, Germania, and the adopted son of the WRE/HRE. Rome admires him for his empire and his German precision and pragmatism, but is also afraid of him due to.. *shivers* memories of the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest.
Company or no?: Rome wants colonies, but has none, as Libya and Aegyptus are considered to be homeland provinces.

No "Persia is my girlfriend"

: (

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:38 pm

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:NS Name: Try to guess
Appearance:

Well, this is the old Rome. The new Rome comes soon.

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:40 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:

True dat.

Just thinking a drinking conversation between Parthia and Rome:

"So, you saved my son's girlfriend from slavery and imprisoned the perpetrator, and then imprisoned her too?"

"Yep."

"I LOVE THIS GUY!"

And I love that I'm subliminally (or, having a lack thereof) messaging you to hook up with Persia even though that's not actually supposed to happen by the start of the IC.
Last edited by The Ik Ka Ek Akai on Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:33 pm

NS Name: I don't know, I'm not from around here.
Nation/Person Name: Imperium Romanum/the Roman Empire, Imperium Romanorum/the Empire of the Romans, but the old Greek variant is sometimes also used when people try to annoy him, Βασιλεία Ῥωμαίων/Basileía Rhōmaíōn. Many other names are used for him more or less commonly, like the name Romania/Land of the Romans, Imperium Romaniae/the Empire of Romania. Hostile nations use the name of "the Eastern Roman Empire" when refusing to recognize the direct succession from his father's empire. His human name is Constantine Augustus. People commonly refer to him as Byzantium or Romania, but he calls himself Rome.
Family: Familia Romana.
Where/with whom you live: With his father, younger sister, and his provinces in the Great Imperial Palace of Constantinople.
Apparent Age: 18
Appearance:

Relations with others: Pretty complicated. He has strained relations with most of his siblings in the West, and especially in the last years, he has started to get on better with Oriental nations like Korea.
  • Rome-The relationship between Byzantium and his father is.. complicated. After the Fall of Rome, Rome moved to Constantinople and helped his son survive, for which Byzantium is grateful, even if he feels guilty that his father had chosen him over the rest of his siblings. The first great fight he had with his father was when Byzantium tried to save his siblings, taking back Italy, Africa, and Iberia, before his empire nearly collapsed, his father having warned him not to try. Byzantium loves his father, but over the time, Rome has become more and more annoying, not doing anything useful , only drinking and thinking about the past, and this angers Byzantium.
    The fact that Byzantium also had to live in the shadow of his father for his entire life doesn't help, as Byzantium has tried and will continue to try again and again to surpass him.
  • Taurica- His younger sister, and the sibling he's the closest with. They share the same mother, Greece(although Byzantium has followed his father in every aspect and is denying his Greek heritage, speaking and being Latin). Byzantium has protected Taurica from the very beginning, and they love together. When passing through a rebellious state, Taurica moved away for a while, but she returned to Constantinople. Byzantium is trying his best to keep Taurica away from his father so that she won't see him in his current state.
  • Italy/Christendom- One of his siblings, and his greatest enemy and rival. Back in the days, Byzantium took Italy under his care, protecting and helping him grow, until Italy became Christendom and stabbed him in the back in 622, starting their long rivalry and hostility. They've been constantly fighting with pauses of friendship ever since. Byzantium used to care for his younger sibling, but ever since Italy backstabbed him and eventually even besieged Constantinople, Byzantium has mostly come to hate him. They simply can't support each other and are constantly arguing over everything, from religion to history.
  • France One of his younger sisters. They have a tendency relationship but certainly better than that between Byzantium and Italy, since Byzantium respects her. Recently though, their relationship has started to be affected by the support Byzantium is giving to Iberia to counter Italy, which led to France threatening that she will burn his house down. How nice.
  • Brittany. Another one of his younger sisters. Byzantium has a similar relationship with her like he has with France, certainly not good but also not necessarily bad. Tensions have arisen recently over Byzantium's helping of Iberia, with Brittany also threatening to burn his house down.
  • Cambria The Western sibling Byzantium has the best relationship with. Byzantium and Cambria have actually been getting friendly over the past decades, working together on the Suez Canal.
  • Hansa. Byzantium has a difficult relationship with Hansa. He respects him, but Hansa is a good friend with Christendom, often leading to tensions.
  • Iberia Another one of his more or less siblings, and one he has a good relationship with. Byzantium has protected Iberia in the past, and has started to help him again.
  • Austria Byzantium's northern neighbor and cousin. Byzantium had a really good relation with him, but with his recent change of government, that remains to be seen.
  • Persia The relationship between Byzantium and Persia is.. complicated and rather strange. They've known each other from the very beginning, and have fought countless times in the past. Their relationship is mostly a love-hate one, although just like Persia, Byzantium mostly pretended to hate her, even if he still blames her for his loss of Justinian's empire. Persia had constantly been trying to get his attention, and it did annoy him for a while, although he's glad that she finally started to act more friendly recently. Always busy to protect his empire, Byzantium never really thought about it, but he most likely feels something for her.
  • Parthia Persia's older brother, and his father's old rival and friend. Byzantium respects him, but he doesn't trust him at all and doesn't like the way he goes drinking with his father.
  • Russia A Slav Byzantium took in and helped back in the Middle Ages, their relationship altered between friendship and rivalry. Byzantium respects him, but he doesn't like the way he's trying to become an empire.
  • Muscovy One of Russia's siblings, who has started to give signs of heresy. Byzantium doesn't like him, at all
  • Korea One of Byzantium's new Oriental friends, they've met after Byzantium "saved" Akkadia from the pirates. They've started to help each other and have a good relationship.
  • Japan One of the Orientals. Their relationship is based on mutual respect and recognition if each other's Imperial status.

Company or no?: Nope, Libya and Aegyptus are homeland provinces.
Do you play in 1860 AD?: Who knows?
RP Experience?: Supreme.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:34 pm

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:

True dat.

"So, you saved my son's girlfriend from slavery and imprisoned the perpetrator, and then imprisoned her too?"

"Yep."

"I LOVE THIS GUY!"

And I love that I'm subliminally (or, having a lack thereof) messaging you to hook up with Persia even though that's not actually supposed to happen by the start of the IC.

Rome and Parthia will be good drinking friends.

It's up to Persia to "conquer" Byzantium while he's trying to pacify Akkadia :p

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:41 pm

NS Name: Wut
Nation Name: Parthia, the Arsacid Empire, the Seven Parthian Clans
Person Name: MIhrdat Arshaki
Family: The Iranians
Where/with whom you live: The Persian harem
Apparent Age: 50
Appearance(picture or description is fine): With dark gray hair, almost but not quite black, and a long, scraggly beard, Mihrdat (Known to his most important daughter as "Mehrdad" and to the Romans as "Mirthridates") usually wears traditional military attire: a colorful tunic of purple and blue, a pair of quilted leather pants, and low boots.
Relations with others: I've already told you the stories.
Company or no?(colonial or not?): Nope
Do you play in 1860 AD?: Yep.
RP Experience?: Above.

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:43 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:
True dat.

"Yep."

"I LOVE THIS GUY!"

"Oh Constantine!"

"What is it Si-"

Sitareh comes out in the full ceremonial attire of a dancer, wearing no makeup except violet eye shadow. Her hips sway from side to side as she walks, the bells on her skirt jingling as she does so. Her exposed midriff only makes the swagger in her step ever more noticeable. She speaks up once more, "Would you like to become my khuda?"

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:44 pm

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:
NS Name: Wut
Nation Name: Parthia, the Arsacid Empire, the Seven Parthian Clans
Person Name: MIhrdat Arshaki
Family: The Iranians
Where/with whom you live: The Persian harem
Apparent Age: 50
Appearance(picture or description is fine): With dark gray hair, almost but not quite black, and a long, scraggly beard, Mihrdat (Known to his most important daughter as "Mehrdad" and to the Romans as "Mirthridates") usually wears traditional military attire: a colorful tunic of purple and blue, a pair of quilted leather pants, and low boots.
Relations with others: I've already told you the stories.
Company or no?(colonial or not?): Nope
Do you play in 1860 AD?: Yep.
RP Experience?: Above.

Probably not, but I'm doing an app for each of my characters.

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:48 pm

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:khuda

Preemptive:

The term derives from Middle Iranian terms xvatay, xwadag meaning "lord", "ruler", "master", appearing in written form in Parthian kwdy, in Middle Persian kwdy, and in Sogdian kwdy.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:57 pm

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:

"Oh Constantine!"

"What is it Si-"

Sitareh comes out in the full ceremonial attire of a dancer, wearing no makeup except violet eye shadow. Her hips sway from side to side as she walks, the bells on her skirt jingling as she does so. Her exposed midriff only makes the swagger in her step ever more noticeable. She speaks up once more, "Would you like to become my khuda?"

Byzantium makes a step back, dumbfounded, sheathing his sword and trying to cover the burning Mesopotamian villages behind him, with Akkadia's muffled screams being vaguely heard in the background.

"Khuda?", he asked, taking out a dictionary and looking up the word."You want me to become your ruler? Of course, you can always become a Roman province."

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:59 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:
"Oh Constantine!"

"What is it Si-"

Byzantium makes a step back, dumbfounded, sheathing his sword and trying to cover the burning Mesopotamian villages behind him, with Akkadia's muffled screams being vaguely heard in the background.

"Khuda?", he asked, taking out a dictionary and looking up the word."You want me to become your ruler? Of course, you can always become a Roman province."

"Oh, dear Constantine, so oblivious. One day, my cousin. One day."

"Maybe I'll see what Zere* is up to."

*Zere is Afghanistan. Zere Zunbil. Baluchistan is Farhan Baloch, Sogdia is Raoxshna (Roxana) An, Kurdistan is Zilan Jahani, and Scythia is Dzerassa Alani
Last edited by The Ik Ka Ek Akai on Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse