NATION

PASSWORD

Skyrim (Fantasy | IC | OPEN )

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Alex Green
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Skyrim (Fantasy | IC | OPEN )

Postby Alex Green » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:44 pm

OOP - viewtopic.php?f=31&t=332282

The streets of the Imperial city were filled with an eerie silence, interrupted by the satisfying clang on Hammer on Anvil. A thin fog snaked through the dense woods of The Great Forest and Into the streets, barely illuminated by the early morning sun, dappling sunlight onto the cobbles through the clouds. A watchman, clad in Imperial Horseman armour, strolls past Luther Broad's Boarding house, his torch throwing rays of distorted light into the dim alleyways, Butterflies casting shadows onto the foliage and well. A young Imperial man leans against the doorway of the boarding house, awaiting for the party soon to arrive to embark on a discrete but challenging endevour, certain to take them to every corner of Tamriel, should oblivion bar the way, to gather the works of Mankar Cameron himself: The Mythic Dawn Commentaries.
Join My Tokyo Ghouls Roleplay OOC

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:41 pm

Elena walked through the streets of Solitude wrapped up in a flowing pink cloak, looking as normal as possible to not draw attention to herself. The cloak while serving as a disguise also provided protection from the sun which she needed. She, like all her kind had nearly colorless skin, it was very pale and semi translucent, almost like a ghost. But what freaked most outsiders out were her eyes, bright white with no discernible pupils, people had a tendency to run when they saw her. But there was a strange beauty there too. She was obviously far from home, she should've been on the island with her people but the world needed her, and the island owed a debt to that world especially after unleashing that terror on it so many years ago.

Pushing a blue strand of hair hurriedly back into her cloak hood, she decided to head to a tavern or a bar. Those kinds of places were usually the best to get honest unadulterated information as well as cheap food and beer. Walking by a boarding house she barely noticed a young man in an alleyway who looked like he was looking for something.
Last edited by Nuridia on Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:58 am

Athoris Adbar walked through the streets of the Imperial City, looking for his destination where he was supposed to attend a meeting. Athoris had been to the Imperial City many times before, but he always found it a strange place. It was much different than his home of Hammerfell, but Athoris didn't mind it. As he walked along the streets, he saw a woman in a pink cloak walking towards a tavern. She was covering her face pretty well and Athoris wondered why. He decided to head toward the tavern as well, figuring he could rest there for a while before searching for his destination.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:10 am

Elena entered the tavern when she saw a young man following her, from what she could see of him, he was a Redguard man. But she didn't have time to worry about him right now and had to get back to the boarding house and so ordered a quick drink and started reading..
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Ancian
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ancian » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:48 pm

Markus Aureus strolled out on the well known roads of Imperial City. Although he had been born and raised in a farm, and he planned on moving back to a farm later. As he walked along the streets in early morning with a nice fog, a good morning in his opinion. He sighed, thinking should the job he was coming to do as a mercenary. The great War was over and their is a very small quite temporary peace. A good time to leave the Legion. The only problem being that his pay want high enough to own a farm quite yet. Which is why he deemed it best to take this job. He looked at himself, still wearing heavy legionnaire armor, with a sword and shield to match. He had turned in his helmet but kept the rest. He looked very much the part of a member of the Legion which was both a good and bad thing. His thoughts turned to small pointless things ad he walked on the road heading towards his final destination. Luther Broad's boarding house. He saw the man, another, albeit younger imperial whom he assumed was organizing the party. He stepped nip and asked him,"Is this the place the erm mercenaries are supposed to gather? ", he asked with a polite but commanding tone.
Proud Governor of WZEU.
Economic Left/Right: -1.38 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.33

Winnistan
Envoy

Founded: Dec 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Winnistan » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:53 pm

Argo entered through the gates into Mor Khazgur. He dismounted his horse and walked in to the long house. There sitting at the head of the table feasting on goat was Chief Larak. "Come and sit brother. What brings you here?", asked Larak. Argo sat and pulled from his bag a bottle of fine Argonian ale and set it in front of the Chief. "A gift for you chief. I am here on buisness.", replied Argo. Larak grabbed the bottle and opened it. He wafted the smell towards him and inhaled deeply. Larak smiled and said,"You know how to start buisness well brother. How may I help you brother?" A slender young orcish woman brought over two clean tankards ad placed them in front of the two. She walked back to the other end of the long house and Argo watched her. Chief Larak noticed and said,"My third daughter, Shagza. What do you think of her?" Argo looked back at him and asked,"Forgive me Chief Larak, did you say something?" Larak started laughing and slapped Argo on the back. "You'll be my son in no time!", exclaimed Larak,"Now, onto the buisness." "Oh, yes. The buisness.",said Argo,"I am with a group of other Osimer who have come together to fight the oppression our people have faced here in Skyrim. Things have started to worsen because of growing racial tensions." Larak sipped his ale and said,"This I have noticed. The Nords have been encroaching upon our lands recently. Some of our hunters have seen them in our areas." Argo replied,"This is why we must do something. The Nords have forgotten who's land this really is. It's not just happening here Chief, but in other strongholds as well. The group I represent here tonight has a solution to this problem. The orcs unite together and secede. Together we can build a city and start a kingdom of our own. Together we could keep our culture and history alive. Together united we can live long and endure through the ages. Divided we stand no chance." Chief Larak took a deep breath. "This is much to take in.", he said. Argo said,"I know, but we need your help. We want to unite the strongholds and make one stronghold. The strongest of them all." Larak scratched his head and said,"I need to think this over. Stay here tonight. We may talk this over in the morning. In the mean time, you should get acquainted with Shagza. She is 25 and in need of a good husband you know. The man who takes her may have a chance at this stronghold some day." Argo laughed and walked down the hall to the guest room. He took off his shirt and boots and laid them on the table in the corner along with his pack and weapons. He got into the bed and fell into a deep sleep.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:33 am

Nuridia wrote:Elena entered the tavern when she saw a young man following her, from what she could see of him, he was a Redguard man. But she didn't have time to worry about him right now and had to get back to the boarding house and so ordered a quick drink and started reading..

Athoris sat down at a table in the tavern and ordered an ale from the barkeep. He saw that woman he had noticed before reading by herself. He knew now she was definitely an elf, but not any elf he had seen before. What he noticed most was that her eyes did not seem to have pupils. Despite how unusual her appearance was, Athoris thought the woman had a beauty to her. She seemed like an interesting figure so Athoris decided to approach her. He stood up with his drink in his hand and walked over to her table. "Hi there, my name is Athoris. I'm sorry if I'm bothering you, but it seemed to me that you were a visitor in this city just as I am." He said to her honestly.

Illan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:23 pm

The Imperial City

Another fine day under the sun on Nirn, Aveel told himself almost sarcastically. Today, however, it wasn't an entirely sarcastic statement. It was a nice cool, damp day. Rain had graced this area of Cyrodiil in the dawn hours of the day, leaving it a nice humid air. It was good for him, while there wasn't a bathhouse in the Market area of the city, the humidity made for a decent enough substitute. Knowing the high and mighty Imperials here, they probably wouldn't let him inside for having scales and a tail. "Argonians are unclean, disgusting!" He heard one remark within earshot once, in the Market District too.

Oh well, it was just Imperial nobles, it wasn't a large concern.

In the Market, he surveyed his surroundings, sizing them up. He had to find a way to make coin somehow, yes? And with his old, yet refined, Shadowscale skills, the Thieves Guild tended to hire him as an "independent contractor" from time to time. He wouldn't dare join with them, oh no, much too dangerous. That kind of affiliation comes with too much: People talking down to you, making you pay them what you earned. It was like any other organization - Big cats stomping on the little cats. Or is it Khajiits? Big Khajiits stomping on little Khajiits?

That image made him chuckle slightly. The meaning stayed the same, though. His mark for the day, however, was in The Best Defense. A little shop in the this district. With a bit of looking about, he found it. A shop devoted to weaponry, as he could tell. Iron, steel, and so on. They didn't even have Glass, the poor sods. It didn't matter to him what they sold, he never favored the blade too much. As old Fedravis taught him: "Mind over matter: The arcane will beat steel any day in the hands of a skilled master." And Aveel was skilled in every sense of the word.

Entering the door of the shop, he pulled his hood down so as not to seem so intimidating. That's another thing he never understood about the Thieves' Guild: Why does everyone wear hoods? They get marked instantly as suspicious when they do that.

When Aveel stepped through the entrance of the shop, he was greeted kindly by a blonde Imperial woman, who gave a bright smile to match her hair. Except her teeth were white, not like....never mind. His mark was a golden dagger with a jewel encrusted hilt. It was, at least told by his contact in the Guild, "worth quite a pretty Septim". It is also to note that this contact was missing an eye and couldn't find a Septim if twenty were lodged up his arse, but Aveel could see how a gilded and bejeweled dagger could be valuable to a lot of cutthroat thieves.

"Might I assist you in finding everything? We have everything from steel axes, to iron broadswords. We got in a small shipment of Dwarven bits just last Morndas." The blonde and....rather beautiful shopkeep said.

"Oh no, none of that-" Aveel said in a rather fluent, accented tone. It made him sound more cultured and superior than he actually was. "I am actually a scholar from the Mages' Guild, and we have the duty of enchanting certain....items. I don't suppose you could show me your....more elite collection? No steel or iron, or even Dwarven. Do you have any....gold items? They are the best for channeling enchantments." Aveel had a certain flair with his voice that made the Imperial woman smile.

"Oh....why, of course." The shopkeep said with a giggle, reaching under the wooden counter of her store to bring up five items. A very small golden knife with traces of silver, seemingly for concealment; a pair of golden crossbow bolts in the motif of hawks; and lastly, the dagger with the encrusted hilt. Perfect.

"Ah, yes, that one to the right. That dagger would be perfect for enchanting. Perhaps we could...work out a deal?" The Argonian said in the same accentuated tone, smiling mischievously.

"I....what are you implying?" The Imperial said, a bit flustered and confused.

Aveel responded with practiced disbelief and embarrasment. "Oh, no no no! I do not mean something as sordid as that. I meant, hmm, perhaps we could do a trade?" Aveel said with an even wider grin. He always loved to play his marks before he gave the finishing touch. This finishing touch was in the form of a soft green glow in his hand, of which he touched hers with at this moment. A calming, soothing manipulation spell. Oh, how he loved Illusion magic.

"Oh, a trade....of course." The Imperial said with a more quiet, pleasant tone once the spell hit her.

"Good, then....how about you give me this dagger, and I can come back and see you again? Perhaps later today? Tomorrow? We could go to this fine tavern and share a drink?" Aveel proposed. The final touch, the "coup de grace" as he fancied calling it.

"Yes, that sounds wonderful." The Imperial replied, smiling. Aveel had already tucked the dagger into his robe.

"My name? That isn't important, my sweet." He said with a conniving grin, already walking out of the door as he said it.

A few hours later, he had already made the switch-off with the Guild. In exchange for the technically legitimately gained dagger, he got three-hundred Septims. It must have been a damn fine dagger, if the Guild would give him that much without any negotiations. Maybe it was worth more....he should have held onto it. No no, it was simply a dagger, no reason to dwell on it. Now he went to his favorite tavern (Or a "Boarding House", whatever these Imperials called it.) in the city, in a less than reputable region, but he was not shy for defending himself. Besides, he was a friend of the city's thieves.

As he busted into the tavern's door, he heard an audible groan from the barkeep.
"Aveel? What in the Eight are you doing here already? It's not even noon yet!" That Imperial man, one of the few the Argonian liked in the city.

"Stick it, Pharias, you know I'm one of your best customers. And I've only been in the city for a month." Aveel replied jovially, sitting down a few seats away from a rather odd Elven woman and a Redguard man.

"Most tourists in the city tend to branch out and not just visit the same tavern every night for a month." Pharias replied, a snide smile on his face.

"Yes, well, I'm not most tourists, am I? Besides, I come here for the....ahem, 'excellent service'." Aveel teased the barkeep, to which he shook his head.

"You'll never meet a friendlier Imperial in this city, you bastard Argonian."

They both laughed.
Last edited by Illan on Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Above even The Boss
Feel free to contact me about any fantasy, sci-fi, or otherwise futuristic RPs, especially those involving aliens or other non-humans, especially if it is an original universe/idea. I also enjoy Mass Effect, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and many other things that transit to roleplays.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:35 pm

Elena then heard the Redguard man speak to her and introduce himself. "Well Athoris, it's a pleasure to meet you. I am Elena, and you're right that I'm not from this city. I'm actually from Pyandonea." she introduced herself and as a particularly boisterous Argonian walked in she threw her cloak hood back, her unusual teal hair was pinned up except for a few strands framing her face.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:47 pm

"Pyandonea? I've never actually met an elf from Pyandonea." Athoris said in shock. "But it is lovely to meet you Elena." He then watched as she pulled down her hood and he noticed her teal hair in a bun, but a few strands came down toward her face. Athoris was suspend by her appearance, it was certainly new to him. However he couldn't help but notice that there was a sense of beauty to her looks. "So, is this your first time in the Imperial City?" Athoris asked her conversationally.

Winnistan
Envoy

Founded: Dec 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Winnistan » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:26 pm

Argo walked out of his room into the dining hall. There sat the beautiful Shagza. She was eating a leg of lamb with some mead. Argo walked over to the table and sat down across from her. She looked up at him and looked him over. "Good morning. My father is out. He won't be back until dark. He has asked me to show you around the stronghold.", Shagza said. Argo poured himself some mead while saying,"As you command Shagza." Argo smirked a little as Shagza blushed. They finished breakfast and went out to inspect the stronghold. Shagza motioned to the blacksmith as they passed it and said,"This is the blacksmith of the stronghold. Most of our weapons, armor, and supplies are made here." "Most?", Argo asked. Shagza turned to him and said,"Traders stop by from time to time." "Ah. I see.", said Argo with a look of distain on his face. Shagza stopped Argo while asking,"Why are you here? What do you want with the Chief?" Argo looked at Shagza and replied,"It is nothing that women should be concerned with." Shagza laughed and said,"You think I know nothing of combat or political affairs?" Argo replied,"I would doubt it. It is not your place to concern yourself with these sorts of things." Shagza's expression turned from amusement to irritation. "I am smarter and stronger than you think. I bet I could take on with ease.", she said. Argo laughed and said,"I was trained in the Legion. I have fought and killed many before. I spearheaded attacks and counter attacks many times. I doubt you could take me." Argo continued to laugh when Shagza suddenly caught him off guard by tackling him to the ground. Argo was surprised. Shagza layed on top of him and they stared into each other's eyes. Suddenly Chief Larak appeared. "I see you have become fast acquaintances.", he said. They both jumped up and looked embarrased. Chief Larak smiled and turned to Argo. "I have thought about your proposal Argo, and I will support in every way I can, but on one condition.", Larak said. Argo asked,"And what would that be Chief?" Larak pointed to his daughter and said,"You take her to be your bride. I have seen the look in both your eyes, and it is obvious Malacath has brought you together. What do say Argo?" Argo looked shocked. He turned to face Shagza. They looked at each other, but said nothing. Shagza walked to him and put her hand on his cheek. She kissed him and they both turned to face Chief Larak. "I accept.", said Argo.

Argo was married the next day. He took his bride back to Dushnikh Yal and introduced her to the stronghold. This meeting had gone better than Argo could have ever hoped. Not only is he now married to the most beautiful osimer woman he has met, but he has made an eternal ally. Two strongholds have been united, and now there was only two others to convince.

Dernland
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Dernland » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:12 pm

Mebent raised his hood as he exited the Arcane University. He had stopped there on his way to begin a new contract. The Arcane University had been sacked along with the rest of the city during the Great War, but many of the artifacts and books remained. Mebent hoped to learn much from the hidden knowledge kept there. Hidden knowledge was always good. The Archmage had welcomed him as a pilgrim, allowing him a place to stay within the hallowed halls.

The City guards gave a slight bow of their heads to Mebent as he passed, recognizing the sigil of a master battlemage. The streets were quiet and empty, surprising for a city even at this hour of the night. Those few that still wandered the streets avoided him. Little respect but much fear was given to mages as of late, unsurprising for a city laid to waste by elves. A few gave a glimmer of recognition and hope at the sight of the katana resting on Mebent's hip, but were too suspicious of what he was to approach.

At last Mebent found what he sought, Luther Broad's Boarding House. He opened the door, although he didn't lower his hood this time. He was in unknown territory, best not to be too careful. There were a few others in the building with him, just some fellow travelers by the look of some of them. Mebemt ordered a glass of the Surilie Brothers fine vintage and sat down to begin translating a Ayleid text he had picked up in one of his recent travels.
I am a Mormon

I have no wives
I love jello

I don't hate homosexuals
Potatoes are a staple of my diet, but only because my family's Irish

I'm not rich.

TG me any more stereotypes and I'll see if they fit.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:51 pm

"I knew that my race was rare but I didn't think that people hadn't heard of Pyandonean elves. Also I believe we should be heading to that boarding house soon." Elena said.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:00 pm

Nuridia wrote:"I knew that my race was rare but I didn't think that people hadn't heard of Pyandonean elves. Also I believe we should be heading to that boarding house soon." Elena said.

Athoris nodded to Elena, "I suppose you're right. And I have heard of your kind, I just hadn't seen one before is all. I've heard many stories of your homeland though. My mother loved to tell me stories when I was younger." He said casually as they left the tavern.

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:12 am

Aveel was drifting off with a mug of....something when he heard talk of a boarding house between those two near him. Oh shite! He completely forgot! That old man and the letter he got....yes, there was still time. Rushing behind the two after saying a quick goodbye to the barkeep, he asked:

"Yes, ah, what boarding house is it that you two are headed?"
Above even The Boss
Feel free to contact me about any fantasy, sci-fi, or otherwise futuristic RPs, especially those involving aliens or other non-humans, especially if it is an original universe/idea. I also enjoy Mass Effect, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and many other things that transit to roleplays.

Maltropia
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:30 am

The Imperial City, Cyrodiil

Eyes, eyes everywhere; surprised eyes, leering eyes, suspicious eyes. Everyone in Cyrodiil sizing up this diminutive Bosmer, this filthy, mud-encrusted Bosmer who'd crawled in from the wilds, ice wolf pelts over her shoulder and a mammoth tusk jammed awkwardly into the quiver that hung from her back. An uncivilised bandit, the eyes decided. She had no place in the Imperial City, but that was the guard's business. Yes; she looked dangerous and wild enough. Better to leave it to the guard.

The Bosmer ignored the eyes - she got them in every town she came to bar Falkreath - and scowled at the road in front of her until she came to the familiar sign of the district blacksmith. She opened the door, bells tinkling to inform the almost empty store of her arrival. Behind the counter, a man looked up from polishing a sword.

"Why if it isn't Rasa the Huntress," he said to himself. "Thought I'd seen the last of you two summers back."

"Tuvius, you shoddy excuse for a carpenter; how's the business going? Still running it into the ground?" she retorted.

"My son tried his best, but I've apprenticed him to the ol' Hammer 'n' Axe up in Bruma. Maybe it'll force the Nords up there to come to me for business."

"Keep dreaming, Tuvius. What'll you give me for these pelts?" She hauled the ice wolf pelts off her shoulder and dropped them onto the counter with a heavy thud.

He pursed his lips. "Not a whole lot of demand for ice wolves in my trade. Best I can do is fourteen septims, and that's only because it's you."

She nodded. "You drive a hard bargain, Tuvius. I'm surprised you still get customers." To his grin she continued, "Tell you what: I'll throw in a mammoth tusk, undamaged, and we'll call it one-sixty."

That one took a moment to process. "Are you sure I'm the one driving the bargain?" he asked. Then, with a harrumph, he took the pelts behind the counter and lifted up a bag of septims. "There's one-fifty. Count it at your leisure and I'll pay your board. As usual."

"You're a dear, Tuvius," she smiled, and, leaving the tusk against the door frame, left the shop.

The morning was crisp, but still warmer than the night she'd travelled through. She continued on down the street towards the tavern, a place called Luther Broad's Boarding House - though Luther Broad himself was long dead. She ignored the shady-looking Imperial at the door, a man with shifty eyes, and carried on inside. It was quiet, with only a few people inside. Her eyes darted around, quickly appraising the place's other denizens and assuring herself the Thalmor weren't here. One of the men, a Breton by the looks of him, had a sword much like her own - she nearly gasped at the sight of it but controlled herself. She approached the bar.

"Lady Lasra, how good it is to see you again," the innkeeper smiled. "What can I get for you? Your usual?" he asked, before dropping into more confidential tones, "I told you not to come back here. It isn't safe in Cyrodiil any more."

"Well, I know you keep a bottle of Black-Briar Mead behind that counter. Tuvius'll pay for it, as usual," she said in a conversational voice and then matched his whisper. "I'm looking for an Esbern. I heard he was in the city and I thought he might have come by here."

To her dismay, he shook his head. "I know the name, but it's a lost cause. I'll bring you what I have but I doubt it'll be of use to you. Your regular room?"

"I'll watch the door, I think," she replied. "See who comes through."

"It won't be him," he cautioned.

Thaena Brewenya, one of the last surviving Blades, looked so piercingly at the innkeeper that he flinched. "We shall see."
Last edited by Maltropia on Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

Ancian
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ancian » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:41 am

After the young and non to trust worthy looking imperial answered his question he walked through the door and saw several people who looked very much the part of joining in this adventure of theirs. It looked like a Redguard and to his anger an elf were having a conversation, that combination alone made him suspect they were part of this party. A Breton who looked like he could definitely cast a few spells was there as well. Maybe this venture wasn't completely lost after all. Then a short but tough looking Bosmer was there. Along with a few others, who had come past him on their way in. Now he finally entered. It looked like he may be the only imperial on this journey. Fresh from leaving the Legion after the Great War was settled and such. He had lived in the barracks for years. Fought many battles and killed many more, his parents had been killed by high elves in the great war. All he really wanted to do, as he say down ina chair and paid for an Ale, was to live on a farm. He'd already had these thoughts today but for some reason they kept coming back. He was taking this job, Wearing full imperial heavy armor save for a helmet. Along with an imperial shield and sword, for one reason only. He was taking it because for now he didn't have enough money to build and live in a farm and raise a family. This is his chance to do it. He continued drinking the ale as he looked around.
Proud Governor of WZEU.
Economic Left/Right: -1.38 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.33

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:12 pm

Imperial City
Àsbjörn walked through the streets of Imperial City, he was defiantly a fish out of metaphorical water, a proud Nord in Cyrodil, who would've thought. He had an axe on his belt and a shield on his wrist with three arrows stuck in it, he looked angry as he marched through the streets to the tavern. He entered the tavern and sat down at a table, ordering some mead and looking around at everyone there.
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:41 pm

Illan wrote:Aveel was drifting off with a mug of....something when he heard talk of a boarding house between those two near him. Oh shite! He completely forgot! That old man and the letter he got....yes, there was still time. Rushing behind the two after saying a quick goodbye to the barkeep, he asked:

"Who are you? Elena questioned the hyperactive Argon in when he rushed behind her and Athoris. She couldn't judge the man but his boisterousness was something she was unused to. "Well we're going to some boarding house, I forget the name but it was in the letter. " she said frankly. As they exited the tavern, Elena noticed a man staring angrily at her and wondering what was going on. She glanced at him a little before walking away, he was probably some bigoted elf hater that she didn't care about.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:53 pm

Nuridia wrote:
Illan wrote:Aveel was drifting off with a mug of....something when he heard talk of a boarding house between those two near him. Oh shite! He completely forgot! That old man and the letter he got....yes, there was still time. Rushing behind the two after saying a quick goodbye to the barkeep, he asked:

"Who are you? Elena questioned the hyperactive Argon in when he rushed behind her and Athoris. She couldn't judge the man but his boisterousness was something she was unused to. "Well we're going to some boarding house, I forget the name but it was in the letter. " she said frankly. As they exited the tavern, Elena noticed a man staring angrily at her and wondering what was going on. She glanced at him a little before walking away, he was probably some bigoted elf hater that she didn't care about.

"Apparently a soon to be business partner. I got a letter too, see? Wax stamp, coat of arms of some old Skingrad Imperial pissing his days away chasing dreams - ahem, anyway, see?" Aveel said with a calmer sense, fumbling around in one of the pouches on the side of his robe to pull out a letter.

"Unless there's another old timer in this city that sent out letters asking to assemble at a boarding house at high noon, it looks like we're enroute to the same destination! Guess you'll have to get used to me, eh?"
Above even The Boss

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:48 am

Imperial City

Kitiara was just opening her shop for the day, and had not yet recieved any message. The enchanted jewlery, armor, clothing and weapons upon which her livelihood so depended lay in display cases, and only the least valuable were exposed. The Khajiti woman could smell the moisture in the air as she flipped the sign on the door of her shop from "CLOSED" to "OPEN." She was quite sure someone would wonder in eventually, so she pulled out one of her old book on Enchanting she had taken from her house after she'd flad the outskirts of Anvil nearly 5 years ago.
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:07 pm

Imperial City
Palya calmly walked through the streets of the Imperial City, It wasn't very Imperial but was gorgeous. Something caught her eye. She saw a Nordic man walk into a tavern "Why is a Nord in the Imperial City? Like an Argonian in Blacklight" She smiled before following him into the tavern and sitting next to him "Morning Nord, Mind buying a girl a drink?"
Last edited by Lingria on Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Danish Confederacy - Waifu of the South, The United Eastern States of Europe- Waifu Islander, Mirakai -Waifu of kinks, New Babylonia - da kewtiest waifu, & Derpopoliss - mai best bud. are my Waifu's, & I love them

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Be careful, CC lurks in the sigs
I was running through the streets with my rows - Julius Caesar, on Londonium.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:13 pm

Lingria wrote:Imperial City
Palya calmly walked through the streets of the Imperial City, It wasn't very Imperial but was gorgeous. Something caught her eye. She saw a Nordic man walk into a tavern "Why is a Nord in the Imperial City? Like an Argonian in Blacklight" She smiled before following him into the tavern and sitting next to him "Morning Nord, Mind buying a girl a drink?"

He muttered "Damn elf wenches." then said "I didn't walk here all the way from Windhelm to buy you a drink. tell me, why do you really want to talk to me? Is it to accuse me of heresy? Send me on some adventure? Or are you trying to seduce me?" he sat back in his chair as he drank his mead.
Paketo wrote:
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:22 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:
Lingria wrote:Imperial City

He muttered "Damn elf wenches." then said "I didn't walk here all the way from Windhelm to buy you a drink. tell me, why do you really want to talk to me? Is it to accuse me of heresy? Send me on some adventure? Or are you trying to seduce me?" he sat back in his chair as he drank his mead.

"EW! You're from Windhelm? I have a sister living there!" Palya clapped her hands together "Seduce you?.......Its a nice thought but no. You stand out from the other men here. your a Nord in Cyrodiil" Payla moved closer to him "Why is a Nord in the Imperial City?"
Last edited by Lingria on Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Danish Confederacy - Waifu of the South, The United Eastern States of Europe- Waifu Islander, Mirakai -Waifu of kinks, New Babylonia - da kewtiest waifu, & Derpopoliss - mai best bud. are my Waifu's, & I love them

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Be careful, CC lurks in the sigs
I was running through the streets with my rows - Julius Caesar, on Londonium.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:28 pm

Lingria wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:He muttered "Damn elf wenches." then said "I didn't walk here all the way from Windhelm to buy you a drink. tell me, why do you really want to talk to me? Is it to accuse me of heresy? Send me on some adventure? Or are you trying to seduce me?" he sat back in his chair as he drank his mead.

"EW! You're from Windhelm? I have a sister living there!" Palya clapped her hands together "Seduce you?.......Its a nice thought but no. You stand out from the other men here. your a Nord in Cyrodiil" Payla moved closer to him "Why is a Nord in the Imperial City?"

Àsbjörn said "I would like to keep my business my own, than you vary much." he moved away from her a bit, creeped out "What? Do you think I'm here to put an axe in the emperor's skull? If I was I would've brought an army with me." he chuckled a bit at the thought of him leading and attack on Imperial City.
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse