NATION

PASSWORD

Assassination Roleplay (IC) Prologue: Murder at the Hotel.

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Commonwealth of Hank the Cat
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Assassination Roleplay (IC) Prologue: Murder at the Hotel.

Postby Commonwealth of Hank the Cat » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:27 pm

OOC: Sup y'all. If you've been accepted in the OOC, you may post there. If you want to join, here is the link.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=319652&p=22411583&sid=461e9608c7c9b71cb5d1188ad2e164a9#p22411583

Welcome to the Unggoy Star Empire. Sometimes known as "That one with the leech on it's skin: The Commonwealth. However, that is about to change. Adj Fritiz, a young peasant, and a foreign royal are about to get married! At the 5-Star Budahest Bath Hotel! How nice.

Unfortunely, with the idea of their puppet being protected by the Royal's Nation, the Commonwealth has decided to crash the Party.

And, that is why the Congress, and the Shadowy President Hank has ordered that you, and you're fellow assassins, having been provided fake names, and reservations at the hotel, to assassinate Fritiz, to stop the Marriage from taking place. Kill Fritiz, her bodyguard, Tamish Kagamine, and leave the Hotel. The Groom is off limits.

BREIFING: YOU MIGHT WANT TO READ THIS.

Wonderful to have a large group on this Assassination. You will find false reservations in you're gear. Use them to get into the Hotel, and set up in the Hotel. Adj Fritiz, and her Security Detachment will be arriving later this morning. She will arriving in a Black Limo, provided to Unggoy Officials. You're job is make sure she doesn't get to the Altar.

TARGET DETAILS: Adj Fritiz
Apperance: Dark Red Hair, Tan Skin, Grey Eyes. Large White Cloak.
Full Name: Adj von Fuchs Fritiz
Armament: UNKNOWN
Bio: Adj was born in the Eastern Realms on the "Star Empire". She witnessed, at a young age, the gradual turning of the USE into a puppet state for the Commonwealth. She lived a farmers life..until she was found by a Foreign Royal. Wishing to marry her, this, unknowingly to her, may make the USE the chance it needs to break free of the Leech they have attracted. The Client would like her to be eliminated before this happens. She is a bit of a alcoholic, and will likely stop waiters to take drinks while she walking around. This may give you all the angle you need to kill her. She will be in Room 707.

TARGET: Tamish Kagamine
Appearance: Blond Hair, White Skin, Blue Eyes. Black Security Outfit.
Armament: Silenced Silverballer
Bio: We have difficulty finding this ones history. All we know, is he in unusual. He is from the Commonwealth, before he was sent to be Adj's Bodyguard, he was in Prison. We have no idea why the Client is so desperate to have him killed, as he will not provide a reason for it. He simply as informed us that Tamish and Adj must both be killed. He is rather uninterested in his job, and will likely stay away from Adj and spend most of the time in the pool area. He has a heart problem, that forces him to have to not stay in the Sauna for too long. This may give a interested way to cause a "Accident".

Hints:
The Drink that is most commonly served, will not look much different if it is poisoned. Only difference, is that the person will not being waking up anytime soon.

The Chandelier in the Lobby is a bit loose. A certain RU-UP mine may cause it to a fall..maybe on a unfortunate bride.

The Police Officer in the Lobby likes to drink. He gets a bit too excited. He needs to calm down. Maybe a Syringe would help..

The Building on the other side of the Street is being abaonded. It might provide some Vantage Points...

It's all fun and games until a Prop Gun is replaced by a Real Gun. It's also until that gun shoots someone, while they are playing around.

A sleepy bride might be the victim of a peeping tom. And a Master Assassin, who knows how to silent.

Grand Meeporia
Attaché

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Meeporia » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:51 pm

((Tag,i'll post tomorrow))

Archeuland and Baughistan
Minister

Founded: Aug 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Archeuland and Baughistan » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:01 pm

Agent Fred Dinkensen had arrived from western Archeuland. Unbeknownst to the others, he was in fact an agent working for the Archeuland Secret Service. He was skilled in feigning insanity and his collection of gear - such as the samurai sword hidden in the briefcase, the pair of brass knuckles given to him by Supreme Commander Netanyahu, the poison dart q-tips...he was indeed prepared.

After landing at Unggoy's last remaining international airport (the others mysteriously catching fire by the forces of the Commonwealth), he managed to easily evade customs with all of his baggage. The extra pocket change, as well as the previous arrangements and advance team sent to infiltrate the Unggoy Immigration Bureau, had done its trick. A slide of a brown paper bag containing eight thousand Gilnean Burgins, as well as an unsigned letter from the Supreme Commander, convinced the officials to let Fred past, as they were doing a service for the empire and would be rewarded.

Fred had a car waiting for him. Inside, a representative of the shadowy President Hank was waiting for him. It was no human, though - it was one of the elusive, rare werecat kind. "Welcome Frederick. Have a seat."

The car door shut behind him by an unseen force. The werecat purred. He could not be seen. The tinted windows of the car, as well as the curtains, created a shadow, obscuring the mysterious creature from view. "Your weapons?"

"All here," Fred replied. "The immigration and customs don't have a clue. We had to sweep a few thousand Gilnean Burgins to keep them quiet, but-"

"In front of the hotel stands an abandoned two-story building," interrupted the werecat. "This shall be your base. There are plenty of points around the building for you to pull the trigger. We have provided you with things you could not pack in your bag - additional poison darts, additional discretionary money, a silencer for your weapon, and the President has also sent you Cattle Liver polish for your...sword."

"Cattle liver...?"

"There are many cattle in Unggoy and the Commonwealth Hegemony alike, as it says in the song. 'Where the cattle of Unggoy roam'," replied the cat.

"I haven't heard it," said Fred. "Spent too much time underground for pansy military marches and patriotism."

The cat did not answer. "The building we are headed towards was built in 1902 by Ham Construction. We were able to secure blueprints. In 1994 the building became a local branch of Archeuland Fried Chicken. About seven years ago, it went out of business...mysteriously. Commonwealth agents decided that the building would make a fine place for a future vantage point should the hotel across the street ever be of use."

Fred didn't reply, and saw no reason to. The cat did not offer him wine or snacks on the way, wherever this building was. He presumed it was along the coast, because he could vaguely see coastline past the dim outline of shanty buildings. They had left the main transportation city and were now en route through the slums to get to Novastadt, the de facto capital of the Unggoy State on Genevievia.

The car pulled down a side street and navigated exceptionally wide alleys. "Welcome to your new home. Temporarily, at least." Before Fred could reply, the cat had disappeared.

"Werecats..." he murmured.

The door opened, and he did not see sunlight, but could feel the presence of smog overhead. "What a lousy place for a restaurant or hotel."

"Indeed," replied the driver, looking out the window. "Well met, sir. I am your transport chief. Talk to me if you need anything."

The driver in the car drove off, with or without the werecat (Fred couldn't tell), and Fred was left to take a look at his surroundings. The main area of action was about five hundred feet long and wide - through the middle ran a small two-laned road. The hotel stood on one side, and the abandoned AFC - as well as two vacant lots and a basketball court - stood on the other.

His cell phone rang. Fred answered on the first ring. A voice spoke. "Your first mission will be to befriend the staff and guests at tonight's wedding rehearsal. You have an invitation and an alias. Study it closely. Hail Commonwealth; werecat out." Click.
Standing on the truth of God's word and the gospel.
Learn more about the true history of the world here.
You must be born again? What does that mean?
Islam, the religion of peace? What does history tell us?
The Israelites were "genocidal"? No they weren't!
Agenda 21 map - it affects us all!
Let's rebuild Noah's Ark to serve as a reminder about the true history of Earth!
Proud Foreign Minister of the Christian Liberty Alliance

☩Founder of the Alliance of Protestant Nations - Join today! Learn more here

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:10 pm

Ted was driving when he received the message.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE
Hello Ted, we need you to kill two targets Adj Fritiz and her body guard Tamish Kagamine.
You will be payed handsomely if you do, do not leave any bodies, and make it look like a accident.
Also there are other assassins on this mission, if they get to them before you, you'll get half your pay. Don't blow this you have reservation and everything you need at the hotel. Good day.

Ted made a U-turn and headed towards the hotel. When he got there, there was a brief case in bushes. In it poison, adrenaline , silenced pistol, guard ID, and his reservation. He had to do this quick before the others came.
Last edited by Togeria on Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Commonwealth of Hank the Cat » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:27 pm

Togeria wrote:Ted was driving when he received the message.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE
Hello Ted, we need you to kill two targets Adj Fritiz and her body guard Tamish Kagamine.
You will be payed handsomely if you do, do not leave any bodies, and make it look like a accident.
Also there are other assassins on this mission, if they get to them before you, you'll get half your pay. Don't blow this you have reservation and everything you need at the hotel. Good day.

Ted made a U-turn and headed towards the hotel. When he got there, there was a brief case in bushes. In it poison, adrenaline , silenced pistol, guard ID, and his reservation. He had to do this quick before the others came.

(As Ted is walking towards the door, his phone rings. It says "President" on the screen)

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:29 pm

"Hello Mr.President, what can I do for you this evening?" he ask, he's done missions for him before, may be he's getting a briefing.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Commonwealth of Hank the Cat » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:37 pm

Togeria wrote:"Hello Mr.President, what can I do for you this evening?" he ask, he's done missions for him before, may be he's getting a briefing.

(A odd voice responds)

"Do you honestly think the President would go on a line In a hotspot in another nation?" "You know this. I am a repsentive." "Regardless, I am here to explain a few details about the mission." "Are you listening?" "I don't care." "Here is the details. Tamish Kagamine and Adj Fritiz will be arriving in a Motorcade. They will be in a Limousine. It is important you set up inside the Hotel, and see what you can see. Adj is a bit of a alcoholic. She enjoys stopping waiters to have a nice drink. The local unggoy drink will not be affected visually, if you poison it." "Tamish's history is unknown. And no, I will not give you the reason you keep wanting. Kill him, and get you're money. He has a heart problem, but still uses the Sauna. Show him he is a fool." "That's it. (Sends pictures of the targets) "Listen, if you fail this mission, then the President will not be pleased." "And I think you know what that means." "Enjoy the ride, Mr. Ted."

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:45 pm

"Yeah whatever." Ted says, as he goes in the hotel showing his reservation. He opens his room a nice warm bed, man he would love to sleep now, but he can't miss his chance."it'll get done don't worry, and don't be late on my pay." With that Ted hung up, and went to change into vacation clothes. . He had a capsule of the poison, and when he went inside he saw an outside area, he would explore later to find the sauna. Now he had to wait for "guest" to come.
Last edited by Togeria on Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Commonwealth of Hank the Cat » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:08 pm

Togeria wrote:"Yeah whatever." Ted says, as he goes in the hotel showing his reservation. He opens his room a nice warm bed, man he would love to sleep now, but he can't miss his chance."it'll get done don't worry, and don't be late on my pay." With that Ted hung up, and went to change into vacation clothes. . He had a capsule of the poison, and when he went inside he saw an outside area, he would explore later to find the sauna. Now he had to wait for "guest" to come.

(When he comes out, aside from the main hallway to the Lobby, there is a odd large locked door to another wing. There is a guard, but he is a bit far away, and he often looks away.)

Saint Achille
Attaché

Founded: Feb 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Achille » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:39 pm

Post to come tomorrow

Luke America
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Luke America » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:02 pm

(Right; will post soon.)
Don't let them put you down, don't let 'em push you around.
Don't let 'em ever change your point of view.

Pro: Religious freedom, capitalism, freedom of speech, libertarianism.
Anti: Militant atheism/antitheism, communism.

Murovanka
Minister

Founded: Sep 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Ankunft

Postby Murovanka » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:32 am

2 days before the Arrival of Target

Andreas Baader was pleased with himself, and with his contact back in Germany. He’d had no contacts personally in the Empire, although it would’ve been easy for him to do so, he didn’t expect to find much business in this part of the world. Luckily (or not, depending on how one looks at it), his German contact knew someone here, an old friend with whom he’d occasionally still kept in contact with. And just that easily, the deal was done. Baader (travelling under the name of Heinrich Kluge) met with the contact soon after he landed in the Empire. There was no problem at all passing through security; he wasn’t so daft as to risk bringing weaponry into the nation, although he was sure that was possible. One suitcase was all he brought with him. Prepared code-phrases were exchanged, to ensure that they’d met the right person and that everything was in order. Without exchanging names, the contact drove Baader/Kluge to the Budahest hotel. There he checked in under the room 202 (this he’d requested from the President), set his room in order (including placing a strip of hair under the door) and left.

The contact accompanied Baader on his following shopping spree. He was disguised as a lone German tourist, with nearly everything he bought indicating that very fact. Observing his surroundings, he quickly had two separate sets of a typical local’s clothing including hats, jackets, sunglasses and shoes. More seemingly miscellaneous items were bought and the plastic bags piled up, so typical of a visiting tourist. Except a tourist had no need for two hunting knife, a fake passport with the local name of Tam Hashish, and a Walther PPK along with a silencer. While the good old German pistol was not exactly the most powerful, it could be easily concealed in his black jacket, together with its silencer. In addition, there was 500,000 Gilnean Burgins (I assume that’s local currency?), in bar. After several hours, the pair went their own ways, having exchanged cell phone numbers. It would be another two days until the targets would arrive; until then, he would be able to take a closer look at the area. The President had the number to his secure phone; if the President wanted to contact him, he would do so via that phone, one of four that he currently had in possession.

Day before Arrival of Target

”Diener Gottes, wie sind deine Tage?” asked Baader.

“Roter Adler, meine letzten Tage nähern sich, doch ich habe alles, was mein Herz begehrt.”

“Was gibt’s, Eule Fünf?”

“Es laufen Gerüchte herum- es ist ein Wettbewerb der Attentäter, Roter Adler. Dein Arbeitgeber hat anscheinend ein paar andere Geschäftsmänner für diesen Auftrag eingesetzt. Die Information wurde noch nicht bestätigt.”

“Verstanden, Eule Fünf, halten sie mich auf dem laufenden.”

Baader hung up, frowning. Apparently, he was not the only assassin on the case. What exactly was the President up to? Either way, competition meant no good. Getting down, he once again met with the homeless man he’d chatted with the day before, bringing him a notebook and a pencil, with a $500 banknote amongst the pages.

“Come with me, buddy.”

Only too happy to oblige after seeing the banknote sticking out from the notebook, he followed the mysterious German tourist into the old, abandoned building opposite from the grand 5-star Budahest hotel. They climbed up onto the third floor, from which they found a windowless window with a good view of the hotel entrance. Handing the homeless man a pair of cheap binoculars that he’d acquired the day before, along with a cheap watch, he said:

“I want you to carefully observe everyone, repeat everyone except for hotel staff, going in and out of that hotel. Give me detailed descriptions of each person who enters and exits the building, along with the time.” Opening the notebook to reveal the $500 dollar banknote, he continued: “This is your initial payment for today. If I am satisfied with your work, there will be more… possibly much more. Do not tell anyone of your assignment; be ready to destroy the notebook at moments notice. This is imperative to my safety, and eventually… yours.”

The implied but obvious threat was noticed by quickly by the middle-aged homeless man, who quickly sank his eyes under Baaders piercing gaze. Without a word, Baader left, and the homeless man got to work. The German assassin had some things planned for the day ahead, and he wondered how it would turn out.
Your moderate, peaceful Salafi-German-Turko nation, promoter of peace, justice and democracy
Founder of Stille Nacht
Military | Factbooks

Grand Meeporia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Meeporia » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:51 am

The plane jutted violently. She hated planes...

But perhaps what she hated more was the people on planes...She rolled her eyes as she took in her environment. The middle aged, white male scanning alertly for terrorists, the pretty young dumb thing with no sense of class, dignity or decency, the lovebird couple who suspiciously disappeared into the toilet at the same time; the overweight, snoring man next to her as he overspilled into her seat!
Oh she hated him the most

The murderer growled and slammed her elbow into his arm, the man yelping and sitting up straight, glaring at her like child. "My seat. Your seat." She whispered harshly like a viper. Her fierce eyes dared him to make a big deal of this. He didn't. Satisfied she reclined her seat, slid her hair out of her face and smirked. She had a reason to smile, this job would be a pleasure. No trekking through miles of hard terrain, dodging bullets or laying still for hours on end. She'd use her wits and end it quickly, collect a handsome pay check then blow it on something credulous. Oh the wonders of life...

The Ex-Commando disembarked the plane, carrying her rucksack slung over one shoulder. Inside were military grade binoculars, an engraved lighter, rope, her lipstick and her actual make up. Even commando's like to look pretty. She sighed as she approached security, her eyes searching for the young man spoken with before arriving in the country. She gave him a nod and he hastily, almost looking too guilty waved her over. He made a show of searching her bag, person and then asking her questions. She played her role and soon was through, the very nice young man having slipped a silenced 9 milometer pistol into her bag, but also taking the luxury of removing 25,000 worth of currency.

Clarrisa was wearing the typical outfit of a foreigner, shorts, a top with some capitalistic logo, sunglasses and an idiotic smile. The hotel wasn't a far walk from her arrival point but she wanted to get an idea of her surroundings, or operational area. She set off with her camera, snapping shots key restaurants, cute guys, government buildings and possible dangers to her objective. Because sometimes the bad guy..or victim tried to run. In her briefing she'd been told the location of a safehouse and who her targets were but she was now awaiting a more detailed contact from the Commonwealth. She slid her fingers over the screen of her cheap phone and waited. Her alert eyes always scanning.
Last edited by Grand Meeporia on Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Grand Meeporia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Meeporia » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:32 am

(Tag again because for some reason I have no posts -.-))

Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Commonwealth of Hank the Cat » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:08 am

Murovanka wrote:2 days before the Arrival of Target

Andreas Baader was pleased with himself, and with his contact back in Germany. He’d had no contacts personally in the Empire, although it would’ve been easy for him to do so, he didn’t expect to find much business in this part of the world. Luckily (or not, depending on how one looks at it), his German contact knew someone here, an old friend with whom he’d occasionally still kept in contact with. And just that easily, the deal was done. Baader (travelling under the name of Heinrich Kluge) met with the contact soon after he landed in the Empire. There was no problem at all passing through security; he wasn’t so daft as to risk bringing weaponry into the nation, although he was sure that was possible. One suitcase was all he brought with him. Prepared code-phrases were exchanged, to ensure that they’d met the right person and that everything was in order. Without exchanging names, the contact drove Baader/Kluge to the Budahest hotel. There he checked in under the room 202 (this he’d requested from the President), set his room in order (including placing a strip of hair under the door) and left.

The contact accompanied Baader on his following shopping spree. He was disguised as a lone German tourist, with nearly everything he bought indicating that very fact. Observing his surroundings, he quickly had two separate sets of a typical local’s clothing including hats, jackets, sunglasses and shoes. More seemingly miscellaneous items were bought and the plastic bags piled up, so typical of a visiting tourist. Except a tourist had no need for two hunting knife, a fake passport with the local name of Tam Hashish, and a Walther PPK along with a silencer. While the good old German pistol was not exactly the most powerful, it could be easily concealed in his black jacket, together with its silencer. In addition, there was 500,000 Gilnean Burgins (I assume that’s local currency?), in bar. After several hours, the pair went their own ways, having exchanged cell phone numbers. It would be another two days until the targets would arrive; until then, he would be able to take a closer look at the area. The President had the number to his secure phone; if the President wanted to contact him, he would do so via that phone, one of four that he currently had in possession.

”Diener Gottes, wie sind deine Tage?” asked Baader.

“Roter Adler, meine letzten Tage nähern sich, doch ich habe alles, was mein Herz begehrt.”

“Was gibt’s, Eule Fünf?”

“Es laufen Gerüchte herum- es ist ein Wettbewerb der Attentäter, Roter Adler. Dein Arbeitgeber hat anscheinend ein paar andere Geschäftsmänner für diesen Auftrag eingesetzt. Die Information wurde noch nicht bestätigt.”

“Verstanden, Eule Fünf, halten sie mich auf dem laufenden.”

Baader hung up, frowning. Apparently, he was not the only assassin on the case. What exactly was the President up to? Either way, competition meant no good. Getting down, he once again met with the homeless man he’d chatted with the day before, bringing him a notebook and a pencil, with a $500 banknote amongst the pages.

“Come with me, buddy.”

Only too happy to oblige after seeing the banknote sticking out from the notebook, he followed the mysterious German tourist into the old, abandoned building opposite from the grand 5-star Budahest hotel. They climbed up onto the third floor, from which they found a windowless window with a good view of the hotel entrance. Handing the homeless man a pair of cheap binoculars that he’d acquired the day before, along with a cheap watch, he said:

“I want you to carefully observe everyone, repeat everyone except for hotel staff, going in and out of that hotel. Give me detailed descriptions of each person who enters and exits the building, along with the time.” Opening the notebook to reveal the $500 dollar banknote, he continued: “This is your initial payment for today. If I am satisfied with your work, there will be more… possibly much more. Do not tell anyone of your assignment; be ready to destroy the notebook at moments notice. This is imperative to my safety, and eventually… yours.”

The implied but obvious threat was noticed by quickly by the middle-aged homeless man, who quickly sank his eyes under Baaders piercing gaze. Without a word, Baader left, and the homeless man got to work. The German assassin had some things planned for the day ahead, and he wondered how it would turn out.

The Phone in Room 202 rings. The ring is oddly silent, as if someone had been tampering with it. In the desk below the Phone, there was a special keycard which would allow him to access the wedding room and speak with the guests. (Everyone will have these in their rooms)

Clarrisa's phone also rung. It said on the screen "PRESIDENTFORLIFE".
Last edited by Commonwealth of Hank the Cat on Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:35 pm

Michael stepped of the plane into a crowd of civilians who were waiting for their families, smiles planted on their faces. Michael handed the attendant his passport from the nation of Jydara, which had one of his many names on it: Alexi Farris. The attendant nodded and handed it back, and Michael proceeded to leave.

Michael was on a Deep Cover Op for the CIA. One that cannot even be talked about in some stupid RP on NS. He'd come a long way since being on the front line, landing on that beach on June the 6th, 2015, and spending years in a brutal war.

Michael exited the terminal building and walked towards a white SUV parked outside. He opened the passenger door and got in. The driver looked over. "You the Wolf?". Michael nodded. "Let's go..."
America, The Military, First Responders, Bernie Sanders, Democracy Liberty, Equality, Freedom of Speech, Right to Bear Arms, Mixed Economic System, Canada, Germany, Leafyishere, IDubbz, FilthyFrank, RONALD REAGAN

Stalinism, Fascism, Feminazism, Feminazis, Feminazis who are still living, Feminazis who are dead, annoying Gay Pride people, FUCKEN WEEABOOS, emos, constantly-depressed people, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton

If you ever want some QUALITY ASS memes, TG me, and I'll hook you up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Murovanka
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Murovanka » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:14 am

Andreas Baader/Heinrich Kluge/Tam Hashish
Lunchtime

The phone rang just minutes after he arrived back in his room. He answered in an heavily-accented voice:

”Kluge, Guten Tag.”

The Homeless Guy

The homeless guy who’d been recruited by Baader scanned the vicinity eagerly with the binoculars. A couple of young, heavily tattooed men walked by… a pretty woman, obviously a tourist by her clothing, snapped pictures of the vicinity… an old man hobbling along the sidewalk… wait a minute. The woman. He observed her carefully. There was something about her that intrigued him. He couldn’t find the words to describe her behaviour. It seemed as though her outer self, the tourist, was not what she actually was, as if she was hiding her true person. She had been walking around for quite a bit, taking lots of pictures with her camera. But what was there to photograph? No tourist had ever found the direct vicinity of the hotel fascinating, yet this “tourist” seemed to be engrossed in it. It was also in the way she moved. Although she didn’t obviously show it, she clearly seemed to be aware of everything around her, and more importantly, seemed to actively look for… dangers? He realized on second thought- it was exactly how his new found employer was! Maybe they were some sort of colleagues? Either way, he quickly jotted down his observations in the notebook. His newfound employer might be interested. He was right. After awhile, the he spotted the woman walking into the Budahest hotel…

(OOC Note: Grand Meeporia, the person the homeless man has spotted is your assassin, Clarissa. If you don’t mind, we’ll have our characters interact with each other…)
Your moderate, peaceful Salafi-German-Turko nation, promoter of peace, justice and democracy
Founder of Stille Nacht
Military | Factbooks

Grand Meeporia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Meeporia » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:49 am

Murovanka wrote:
Lunchtime

The phone rang just minutes after he arrived back in his room. He answered in an heavily-accented voice:

”Kluge, Guten Tag.”

The Homeless Guy

The homeless guy who’d been recruited by Baader scanned the vicinity eagerly with the binoculars. A couple of young, heavily tattooed men walked by… a pretty woman, obviously a tourist by her clothing, snapped pictures of the vicinity… an old man hobbling along the sidewalk… wait a minute. The woman. He observed her carefully. There was something about her that intrigued him. He couldn’t find the words to describe her behaviour. It seemed as though her outer self, the tourist, was not what she actually was, as if she was hiding her true person. She had been walking around for quite a bit, taking lots of pictures with her camera. But what was there to photograph? No tourist had ever found the direct vicinity of the hotel fascinating, yet this “tourist” seemed to be engrossed in it. It was also in the way she moved. Although she didn’t obviously show it, she clearly seemed to be aware of everything around her, and more importantly, seemed to actively look for… dangers? He realized on second thought- it was exactly how his new found employer was! Maybe they were some sort of colleagues? Either way, he quickly jotted down his observations in the notebook. His newfound employer might be interested. He was right. After awhile, the he spotted the woman walking into the Budahest hotel…

(OOC Note: Grand Meeporia, the person the homeless man has spotted is your assassin, Clarissa. If you don’t mind, we’ll have our characters interact with each other…)

((Sure!))
She'd learned her hunting grounds like any self respecting huntress would. Her walk leisurely as she explored the lobby, her digital camera hanging from her neck. I should check out the bar She thought to herself, however her plans were interrupted when suddenly her phone vibrated (Which she always kept on silent) She raised it to her ear and accepted the call, a slight smile played over her lips. "Hello dear, the flight was just awful." She said, because you never knew who was listening. "How's our little dog?"

Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Commonwealth of Hank the Cat » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:14 am

Murovanka wrote:
Lunchtime

”Kluge, Guten Tag.”

The Homeless Guy

(A odd voice responds)

This is President Hank. I am glad for you're tactics, and to have you on this assassination. This call must be short, we do not have much time. You're targets are Adj von Fuchs Fritiz, and her bodyguard, Tamish Kagamine. We must do this in order to stop a Wedding from taking place. Make sure that Adj von Fuchs Fritiz does not reach the altar. She will be staying at Room 707. She will be arriving with a regular security detachment. SHe is a bit of a alcoholic, and will most likely stop waiters, and take drinks from them. This may give you a angle. If all else fails, do not be afraid to jump from Balcony to Balcony. As for Tamish, he is rather uninterested in his job and will likely spend most of his time in the Pool Area. There is a guard there, but he will leave for just enough to keep Tamish "Underwater", if you know what I mean. If you take one of the targets, I'll give you a special bonus.

(TO GRAND MEEPORIA:) Very good. Walk away from the other people. Thank you. Let me give you a briefing. You're orders are to kill Adj von Fuchs Fritiz, and her bodyguard, Tamish Kagamine. We must do this in order to stop a Wedding from taking place. Make sure that Adj von Fuchs Fritiz does not reach the altar. She will be staying at Room 707. She will be arriving with a regular security detachment. SHe is a bit of a alcoholic, and will most likely stop waiters, and take drinks from them. This may give you a angle. If all else fails, do not be afraid to jump from Balcony to Balcony. As for Tamish, he is rather uninterested in his job and will likely spend most of his time in the Pool Area. There is a guard there, but he will leave for just enough to keep Tamish "Underwater", if you know what I mean. Prove to the President he should hire you again, would you?
Last edited by Commonwealth of Hank the Cat on Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Grand Meeporia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Meeporia » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:25 am

"Love you too honey." She said in sing-song tone, her voice thick with emotion. "Don't worry about The kids they'll be taken care off." She smiled to herself and then hung up the phone, sliding it into her pocket. A plan formulating in her head, this would be a rather simple plan.
Identify competition
Visit the pool for splash
Talk with security guard
Kill Security guard
Obtain Waitress uniform
Poison drink.
Disappear.
She took a long ,slow breath then flicked her hair out of her face and started towards the hotel pool, sooner started, sooner done. She wasn't someone for leaving things to the last minute. Along the way she gazed around her curiously, examining staff in order to find who she'd borrow a uniform from, she also took glances at the security. She looked at their equipment, posture (in order to determine dedication and confidence) However she also looked for her own kind. The quiet unnoticeable people with the hidden smiles and common everyday objects that if you thought about for more than few moments you would wonder why they had them.

Murovanka
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Murovanka » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:16 pm

Lunchtime

Verstanden. You must be very sure of your own security, Herr Präsident, to call me personally. Aufwiedersehen.” he hung up.

He had work to do, especially after discovering that his client had a watch on him. Baader collected the suitcase that he’d readied, walking out of the hotel and out on the streets, looking to find a public toilet. This he did, and he quickly disappeared into one of the cubicles.

The man who came out of that cubicle looked nothing like the German tourist who’d entered it. His face, hands and arms were a shade darker and he was wearing a pair of black-tinted sunglasses now. His face was a little more wrinkled, his hair showing signs of aging. He was wearing a brown bomber jacket, his Walther PPK and hunting knife stored unnoticeably in one of the inner pockets. In addition, he wore a pair of long jeans which stretched all the way to his shoes. Passing by a local barber shop, he smiled inwardly. Everything about him said that he was a successful, middle-aged local now- he’d even perfected his local accent before arriving in the Empire. As with before, he took a series of counter-surveillance maneuvers, taking an hour to finally arrive at his destination- the abandoned building opposite the hotel. On the way he’d passed by his contact here, who’d “sold” him a walking stick. It was not only a walking stick, of course. This fired a single tranquilizer dart.

The homeless man jumped with fright, pulling out a lighter, ready to set fire to the notebook. He would not let this snooping grandpa have a single page of it intact.

“Relax, it’s me.” came the dead, accent-less voice of Baader. The homeless man couldn’t believe it at first, but when Baaders’ hand came out, holding another $500 dollar note, saying: “What have you got for me?”, he relinquished control of the notebook. Baader studied it carefully; the man had done good work. Taking out a small digital camera, he photographed each page, before finally raising a surprised eyebrow at the last bit of notation at the bottom of the page. He gave a half-smile to the homeless man.

“Good work, lad. Well done on observing the woman, here’s your payment. Continue, there will be more in store for you.”

And to his delight, Baader brought out a packet bought from the local food stands on the streets. He left the building, once again heading for the hotel, deep in thought. The woman. He had a good idea of who that was. Arriving at the hotel, he walked up to the reception, asking if a room was free. There was one, on the eight floor, which he gladly accepted. Registering under the name of Tam Hashish, he lowered his voice.

“Have you by any chance noticed a girl, a foreign tourist, registering here?”

“Yes yes, we have. Clarissa, right?” The receptionist answered.
“Yes, exactly. The next time you see her, please tell her to call room 812, my room. Tell her that a friend and… business colleague would like to speak with her.”

“I will do so, Sir. Thank you.”

With that, Tam Hashish/Andreas Baader walked to the lift, on his way to his second room on the 8th floor.
Founder of Stille Nacht
Military | Factbooks

Revitallia
Envoy

Founded: May 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Revitallia » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:38 pm

"Price! Are you listening?!"

This abrupt shout drew his attention, and he barely stuttered, "Y-y-yes, s-sir."

"Good, as I was saying, the bride has made a request; the Kennedy Package*. All you have to do is keep a glass of her drink at hand at all times, and give it to her when she finishes her other drink. It's that easy, ok? Just give her a drink when she doesn't have one. God knows she loves her alcohol."

Price stammered out, "Y-y-yes, sir. Of c-c-course, s-sir."

"What are you standing there for? Go help prepare things!" As Price turned to leave, he tripped over the same stool he'd been sitting on. "Idiot," his boss muttered. Then again, they asked for someone who wouldn't put anything in the drink. He's simply too stupid to do so.

Aaron Price smiled under his fake mustache. His disguised had so far worked. He'd been working at the hotel bar for three weeks, and since then had made himself out to be a complete and utter fool. It was thanks to this that he now had a key card to other employees-only parts of the hotel, because he was constantly sent to do the dirty work of the bar. He had already scouted out the sauna, and saw the perfect type of handle for a bar. all he had to do now was figure out when to execute his plan.

*How I Met Your Mother reference, if anyone got it.

Grand Meeporia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Meeporia » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:40 pm

Clarissa was observing the pool when suddenly the hand brushed her shoulder, she turned calmly, but on hand clenched slightly. "Oh hello." She gave a winning smile to the hotel worker. He passed on the message and she thanked him, hiding her surprise. Odd... Her hand slid down to her camrea and she rubbed the lense slightly then headed to the elevator. She made a stop by her own room. Just incase; she retrieved a small blade and slid it into the back waitband of her shorts. She then slid her sunglasses off and headed to the mentioned room. "Room 812." She said quietly before knocking, taking a step back and gazing intently around her.

Murovanka
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Murovanka » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:22 am

Lunchtime

“Come in! The door’s unlocked.” said Tam Hashish, who stood on the far end of the room, facing the windows. He was still dressed as the rich middle-aged local, although he’d taken off his sunglasses. As the door opened, Baader tensed, looking intently at the reflection on the windows. His hand was in his bomber jacket, finger on the trigger of his Walther PPK. It would take him less than a second to raise it over his shoulder and send bullet between his guests’ eyes. Men (and in this case, a woman) of his profession never liked competition, and it wouldn’t surprise him that, if he was already identified (which was highly likely, considering what the crazed President was setting up), his guest would take the chance, when his back was still turned to her, to send him to God. However, he soon relaxed after realizing that she was not holding something which, when used, would allow her to collect the 10 million NS-dollar bounty that the Murovankan government had put on his head.

”Fräulein Thorn, we meet at last. Please, have a seat.” Baader said in an accent-less, emotionless tone, turning around and pointing to the chair beside the bed.
Founder of Stille Nacht
Military | Factbooks

Grand Meeporia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Meeporia » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:22 am

She tilted her head A German. She liked Germans, efficient and to the point. The assassin crossed the room and sat on the chair, if she had to she could throw it at him in order to cause a distraction for an escape. "Hello sir." She said politely. This man wouldn't have risked inviting her here if he didn't know who she was...And from the look of him, she knew who he was. "Why don't you take your hands out of your pocket? Didn't you know that's a sign of a lack of confidence?" She asked with a small, growing smile. The Meeporian accent was a soft one that so it would take the most imaginative of people to try envision a Meeproian sounding agressive

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents