NATION

PASSWORD

The Great War of Genevievia [Semi-open/TG for entry]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Archeuland and Baughistan
Minister

Founded: Aug 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

The Great War of Genevievia [Semi-open/TG for entry]

Postby Archeuland and Baughistan » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:47 pm

OOC: Repost of original thread. Do not repeat what happened there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Vua7LwiAQ0

10:00 AM, Massouba, Archeuland
Declaration of War
On this the 16th day of September in the year of our Lord Jesus Christ 2014, I, Markus the Third, Emperor of Archeuland, Defender of the Faith, Lord of Baughistan and Gilneas alike, do hereby issue a general declaration of war against the Royally United Provinces and the People's Republic of Lithuania-Latvia. My soldiers have been mobilized, my men are heavily armed. Our swords and guns and boots are polished. Now let it be known, God as our witness, that we shall move our forces in to these heathen realms with great desire to bring these realms under my benevolent rule, and to give them the Christian gospel.

I have mobilized a million soldiers which shall strike these nations -- weak as they are -- and bring these warmongers to their knees. No more shall they plague our lands. Too long now has Archeuland stood by and watched as nuclear weapons were deployed on cities, as millions died, and as our virgin land of Genevievia was raped and destroyed by the scorge of war. But yet we must fight once again, this time to bring ourselves closer to lasting peace. No nation shall be obliged to join or support us, but if you stand in our way, to the last man shall we fight you, and shall fight until we can fight no more. Our goal is not imperialism, our goal is not conquest, but inevitably to achieve the aspiration of peace, Archeuland must no longer be a hermitage -- we must be a cathedral.

A beacon of peace to the nations -- all the eyes of the world and God are upon us, men. So now I charge you, go forth in the name of the Lord, and take the lands of these nations! And may we enter their nations in God's name, and in His alone. Go forth now!

12:00 PM, Rupee, Archeuland
A hundred and twenty-one thousand (121,000) of Archeulandic troops stationed in the border city of Rupee have now left the city, heading west into RUP territory. Led by famed General Morrison, rumored to be a close human friend of Hank the Cat himself, this force has moved into RUP with little resistance -- owing to the fact that RUP lacks citizens or settlements in this area that are known. While Morrison's troops have moved several miles into RUP territory, NBC Archeuland reports that troops have entered RUP from the eastern side as well -- 60,000 additional men attack from that side -- the southern borders of RUP along Andrastinon are totally undefended and will be easy conquest and will be easy to capture. One primary goal of the army, reports Chief of Staff Boris Netanyahu - 'will be total isolation of the RUP -- inevitably making them dependent on Archeuland for support and protection.' Emperor Markus III reported in a recent imperial decree that 'there is no intent to totally annex anyone -- but we must significantly lower their defenses so they cannot exploit them to attack others.'

Lastly, a large naval fleet of 122 ships and 17 flagships, carrying at least fifty thousand men, have landed at the Duke Lakes at one of the southermost edges of the Royally United Provinces. These lakes will be taken. Moments ago a press release came across the NBC Archeuland radio waves -- 'We have no interest in total domination [sic], but we must unite west and east Archeuland, which are blocked in the middle by the Royally United Provinces.'

Last edited by Archeuland and Baughistan on Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Standing on the truth of God's word and the gospel.
Learn more about the true history of the world here.
You must be born again? What does that mean?
Islam, the religion of peace? What does history tell us?
The Israelites were "genocidal"? No they weren't!
Agenda 21 map - it affects us all!
Let's rebuild Noah's Ark to serve as a reminder about the true history of Earth!
Proud Foreign Minister of the Christian Liberty Alliance

☩Founder of the Alliance of Protestant Nations - Join today! Learn more here

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Archeuland and Baughistan » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:57 pm

12:15 PM, Knasseret, Archeuland
The conspiracy theorists in Lake Royal who speculated that Archeuland would attack were certainly right -- moments ago, Archeulandic troops moved into the city and took it without any trouble. Mark Jones, one of these conspiracy theorists, thought the invasion was a good thing -- not bad at all. "The government in RUP has all but ignored us. We are but a small village, but we are underrepresented. I have seen how even the smallest of villages in Archeuland get priority attention in their Congress. Now we can have a new voice."

Archeulandic troops moved into Lake Royal and nearby villages using the GDC base peninsula as a staging point for the attacks. Over 300,000 troops from various sides made up the Lithuania-Latvia front in the war. They would be attacking western Lithuania-Latvia, as well as northern RUP. This attack has commenced and has since been successful, with, as usual, little resistance -- except for two dead Archeulandic soldiers (who fell into ditches filled with bear traps dug in the ground). While Prince Markus IV initially asked to lead the attack from Knasseret, he was chosen to return to Massouba at his father's orders and head up coordination of troops and armies across the continent during the ongoing assaults on various countries. The Foreign Minister, Jacque Miles, states that 'we have two enemies in this war [sic] the Royally United Provinces and Lithuania-Latvia. Getting rid of the threat they pose -- strongly pushing back their boundaries -- will bring lasting peace to Genevievia."

12:30 PM, Genevievia
"All across the continent, Archeuland's finest soldiers are being deployed," reports Foreign Minister Jacque Miles to NBC Archeuland. "This war has been successful so far. We are going to bring down the tyrannical warmongers in Lithuania-Latvia and bring peace to our neighbors. We ask the nations to steer clear of our mission unless they intend to help us. Thank you."

Foreign Minister Jacque Miles of Archeuland
Last edited by Archeuland and Baughistan on Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Let's rebuild Noah's Ark to serve as a reminder about the true history of Earth!

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Archeuland and Baughistan » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:58 pm

7:00 PM, Western Lithuania
Emperor Markus III has decreed that the State of Western Lithuania shall be created as a landlocked dependency of Archeuland. Carved out of the new lands taken in Lithuania-Latvia, Western Lithuania will be Archeuland's foothold in the world.

"This is the last of our conquests in Lithuania-Latvia at this point. We have no intention to expand much further, except into the Royally United Provinces," Foreign Minister Jacque Miles told reporters earlier in Massouba.

Recently, however, RUP has caught wind and mobilized. "We have heard rumors of RUP's intent to mobilize against us," Miles said with concern. "But the Archeuland armed forces are superior -- and we have the help of many allies, such as the Prussian States and other members of the GDC. We will prevail in bring peace, and we actively discourage these absurd attempts by the RUP to stop our bringing about of peace -- by force if necessary. We will not be a hermitage along the coast, and we have actively been involved in the history of Genevievia for nearly a century -- we have every right to a nation of our own."

Meanwhile, we await news to hear of the Unifed Prussian States' movements in Lithuania-Latvia -- supposedly, they will be annexing it within a matter of hours, and with little resistance.

Last edited by Archeuland and Baughistan on Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Archeuland and Baughistan » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:58 pm

TAG

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Archeuland and Baughistan » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:03 pm

TAG

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Archeuland and Baughistan » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:06 pm

TAG

Araluen and Eyreland
Diplomat

Founded: May 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Araluen and Eyreland » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:22 pm

The US will send backup to the aid of Archeuland, and will start preforming airstrikes against enemy supply lines using many different carrier-launched aircraft, including the F-14 Tomcat, F/A-18 Super Hornet, the F-35B Lightning II, and the F-4 Phantom II. The bombers will fly to Archeuland where they will refuel and start bombing the front lines.

A force of about 121,000 men will arrive by sea and air, destination classified.
Last edited by Araluen and Eyreland on Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Those unwilling to fight for their own freedom, or others', is undeserving of it.
Jordslag Democratic Revolution-Won
Haichaingan Civil War-Won
The Liberation of Kamidotekushi-Won
Baughistani War-Won
Defense of Berdanvia-Won
War on Jhadist Extremists-Won
Community of Free Peoples Civil War-Won
Mongolian Civil War-Won
Cedorian Crisis-Won
Community of Free Peoples Island Revolution-Won
Placean War of Independence-Ongoing
World War I-Won
World War II-Won
Yuke Civil War-Ongoing
    5= Full Scale Conflict possibility of Thermonuclear war.
    4= Major Conflict, aware of an impending massive threat
    3= Minor wars, aware of a threat
    2= Struggling relations/aware of a threat
    1= Absolute peace
Current: DEFCON 2
Full name is The United States of Araluen and Eyreland, I will use US, Araluan, and sometimes USAE for abbreviations/demonyms

Unifed Prussian States
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Unifed Prussian States » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:03 pm

Prussian Kaiser demands that an armistice will be held. Prussian Special Ops teams will be deployed at several key locations to keep the peace, and will fire if fired on. The Armistice will be all of September 17th and will be in forced. If broken, action will be taken.
GEOFICTIONAL WORKS SOCIETY MEMBER
Baltic Firearms

Baltic Firearms
Baltic Firearms is selling Custom Weapons!

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Archeuland and Baughistan » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:27 pm

Unifed Prussian States wrote:Prussian Kaiser demands that an armistice will be held. Prussian Special Ops teams will be deployed at several key locations to keep the peace, and will fire if fired on. The Armistice will be all of September 17th and will be in forced. If broken, action will be taken.

Please keep the invading army from D-S out of our territory.

Unifed Prussian States
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Unifed Prussian States » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:38 pm

Deian salazar wrote:
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:
Please keep the invading army from D-S out of our territory.

DS troops ignore the armistice,but try not to hit the Prussian troops.They advance into west Archeuland.

Prussia declares war on the nation of Deian Salazar for breaking the peace. We will not send any armies or air strikes until tomorrow, as (OOC: it's 10:30 here I can't stay up I have a test tomorrow).
Baltic Firearms

Baltic Firearms

Aravea
Senator

Founded: Oct 31, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:47 pm

TAGGED
Proud Deputy Speaker of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
★★★Proud Intelligence Minister of the United Monarchist Alliance★★★
Note: Currently in the process of overhauling the Aravean factbooks/canon.

Daritii
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Daritii » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:33 pm

Ooc: I had previously declared war on Gilneas in the previous thread, do I still have to TG you for entry or am I in?
Defcon
Zero: At peace
One: Threatened
Two: Minor skirmish
Three: Minor war
Four: Major War
Five: Nuclear War
Present Defcon: 2

Daritiian Civil War (1949-1957)
Rebel victory
Outcomes: Communist takeover
Serniian war for independence (2014)
Desicive victory
Bosakian Invasian of Daritii (2014)
Defeat. Daritii loses most of the Serniian
Region while successfully defending the Daritiian Region
Serniian-Daritiian War (2014-2015)
Victory
Result: Re-annexation of Sernii

Unifed Prussian States
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Unifed Prussian States » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:39 am

Daritii wrote:Ooc: I had previously declared war on Gilneas in the previous thread, do I still have to TG you for entry or am I in?

OOC: I think it applies to you, you're in
Baltic Firearms

Baltic Firearms

The Royally United Provinces
Minister

Founded: Dec 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Royally United Provinces » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:49 am

This is discouraging news even though by your treaty I succeed the lands you wish to connect. Please invite my friends DEC LAND and Cedoria.

People in the capital Winston, have been out chanting, "Speech! Speech!" This outside of the kings palace. This had been going on for hours. Finally from inside the palace due to safety concerns, his majesty is going to speak.

"Today my subjects, my friends. Our very freedom and independence has come under attack. We have been rushed at the boarder by our neighbor the Archuelandians. They have broken the treaty in which they wrote and we clung to hoping to live in peace. Now our way of life has been threatened. We succeed land as a gift in that treaty and now they go to war instead of opening talks. Our last hope of peace was cut. We now call on our allies for assistance in flushing out the invaders to the way it was before the invasion. I now call for a full mobilization to the boarder and to the north. My plan consists of over 3 million troops leaving over 9 million on standby. Our air orces and navy will be on full prowl and attack. We hope they reconsider seeing there are other ways to do this. They have lied to our people as they have always had equal representation. We have even planned to open a house of Lord who come from a district with certain towns inside. All towns will have representation. We ask the people resist the invaders so we can come to help push the out. Thank you."

James then walked out if the office. Riots appeared in occupied territory and cars were flipped and shots fired. Some attacked the Archuelandian troops. Meanwhile, three million men marched in to push out the enemy.
Last edited by The Royally United Provinces on Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Councillor of the Alliance of Nobles
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
#ValaranSoFab
Proud member of the Monarchist Federation!
NStracker (it works)

The Grand Kingdom of Gilneas
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Kingdom of Gilneas » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:44 am

Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:OOC: Repost of original thread. Do not repeat what happened there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Vua7LwiAQ0

10:00 AM, Massouba, Archeuland
Declaration of War
On this the 16th day of September in the year of our Lord Jesus Christ 2014, I, Markus the Third, Emperor of Archeuland, Defender of the Faith, Lord of Baughistan and Gilneas alike, do hereby issue a general declaration of war against the Royally United Provinces and the People's Republic of Lithuania-Latvia. My soldiers have been mobilized, my men are heavily armed. Our swords and guns and boots are polished. Now let it be known, God as our witness, that we shall move our forces in to these heathen realms with great desire to bring these realms under my benevolent rule, and to give them the Christian gospel.

I have mobilized a million soldiers which shall strike these nations -- weak as they are -- and bring these warmongers to their knees. No more shall they plague our lands. Too long now has Archeuland stood by and watched as nuclear weapons were deployed on cities, as millions died, and as our virgin land of Genevievia was raped and destroyed by the scorge of war. But yet we must fight once again, this time to bring ourselves closer to lasting peace. No nation shall be obliged to join or support us, but if you stand in our way, to the last man shall we fight you, and shall fight until we can fight no more. Our goal is not imperialism, our goal is not conquest, but inevitably to achieve the aspiration of peace, Archeuland must no longer be a hermitage -- we must be a cathedral.

A beacon of peace to the nations -- all the eyes of the world and God are upon us, men. So now I charge you, go forth in the name of the Lord, and take the lands of these nations! And may we enter their nations in God's name, and in His alone. Go forth now!

12:00 PM, Rupee, Archeuland
(Image)
A hundred and twenty-one thousand (121,000) of Archeulandic troops stationed in the border city of Rupee have now left the city, heading west into RUP territory. Led by famed General Morrison, rumored to be a close human friend of Hank the Cat himself, this force has moved into RUP with little resistance -- owing to the fact that RUP lacks citizens or settlements in this area that are known. While Morrison's troops have moved several miles into RUP territory, NBC Archeuland reports that troops have entered RUP from the eastern side as well -- 60,000 additional men attack from that side -- the southern borders of RUP along Andrastinon are totally undefended and will be easy conquest and will be easy to capture. One primary goal of the army, reports Chief of Staff Boris Netanyahu - 'will be total isolation of the RUP -- inevitably making them dependent on Archeuland for support and protection.' Emperor Markus III reported in a recent imperial decree that 'there is no intent to totally annex anyone -- but we must significantly lower their defenses so they cannot exploit them to attack others.'

Lastly, a large naval fleet of 122 ships and 17 flagships, carrying at least fifty thousand men, have landed at the Duke Lakes at one of the southermost edges of the Royally United Provinces. These lakes will be taken. Moments ago a press release came across the NBC Archeuland radio waves -- 'We have no interest in total domination [sic], but we must unite west and east Archeuland, which are blocked in the middle by the Royally United Provinces.'

War declared!!
9 AM Gilneas city’ Gilneas
as many people waking up to eat their breakfast always on the TVs radios and telegraph stations suddenly stopped working and instead started saying will now go live to the Royal Palace were Kaiser Hilthill has an announcement for the people suddenly territory turned their attention the TV knowing whatever the Kaiser made announcement it was vitally important the Kaiser stepped onto the balcony wearing his military uniform and proceeded to say my people a momentous hour has struck for the nation are allies have declared war on the Royal United provinces and as such we are obligated declare war on them as well now my people as you know were earlier this week we mobilized armies I urge anyone who still have not enlisted to enlist a decidedly important that we help all of staunchest allies! The Kaiser walked off the balcony into the palace to the cheers of the crowd as the crowd says Rule Gilnean! We will rule on of Geneva! Down with the pigs!!

Irav
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Irav » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:35 am

With the recent declarations of war against RUP the Iravian government had to decide which side they would support.
The nation is and will be strongly anti-GDC and thus choose to support the RUP in this conflict. After the government decided a speech had to be given.

President Phill West appeared on nation television all over the nation. With a live broadcast from the presidential castle.

''Today my fellow Iravians, today both Gilneas and Archeuland and Baughistan declared war on the Royally United Provinces. With who we fought together many times. Today once again they have been attacked by the terrorists nations that go under the names Gilneas and Archeuland and Baughistan. Of course we have chosen to protect them, not only will we protect them. We will defeat them in this war. Archeuland and Baughistan broke a treaty a treaty signed to maintain peace. This is one of the decisions we will make them pay for. Together with the Royally United Provinces we will hopefully end this conflict for once and for all.'' The broadcast stopped.

Irav had now officially declared war against both Gilneas and Archeuland and Baughistan.
And the very next day a small army was mobilized 230.000 men were to be send over to the Royally United Provinces.
Together with 1502 tanks and armoured vehicles, AA-guns and aircraft they would defend the nation from the evil terrorist nations attack it.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

The Grand Kingdom of Gilneas
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Kingdom of Gilneas » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:01 pm

Irav wrote:With the recent declarations of war against RUP the Iravian government had to decide which side they would support.
The nation is and will be strongly anti-GDC and thus choose to support the RUP in this conflict. After the government decided a speech had to be given.

President Phill West appeared on nation television all over the nation. With a live broadcast from the presidential castle.

''Today my fellow Iravians, today both Gilneas and Archeuland and Baughistan declared war on the Royally United Provinces. With who we fought together many times. Today once again they have been attacked by the terrorists nations that go under the names Gilneas and Archeuland and Baughistan. Of course we have chosen to protect them, not only will we protect them. We will defeat them in this war. Archeuland and Baughistan broke a treaty a treaty signed to maintain peace. This is one of the decisions we will make them pay for. Together with the Royally United Provinces we will hopefully end this conflict for once and for all.'' The broadcast stopped.

Irav had now officially declared war against both Gilneas and Archeuland and Baughistan.
And the very next day a small army was mobilized 230.000 men were to be send over to the Royally United Provinces.
Together with 1502 tanks and armoured vehicles, AA-guns and aircraft they would defend the nation from the evil terrorist nations attack it.

The Kaiser calls the president of irav and says hello Mr. president I see you’ve chosen to take the side of the Royal United provinces I advised you to reconsider for you see when we conquer the Royal United provinces your islands will make a great addition to the Empire we highly advised that you reconsider your stupid and ill thought decision we will give you one hour to you for withdrawal your decision if you stay on the present course you will be obliterated we will see your islands sink to the bottom of the ocean we will see as your people cower in fear of the rising tide of Gilnean troops will see how your Navy cowers in the fear of our Imperial might!!!
The Kaiser waits for a response from the president.

Tsarist Chernigov
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarist Chernigov » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:07 pm

Tsarist Chernigov sends 1.9 million soldiers,65 thousand Missile Artillery Units,1600 Naval Vessels,99000 armored vehicles,and 15000 Jet fighters and 10000 Stealth Bombers in support of Archeuland and Baughistan. But about 1/3rd of the troops have to go home.
Last edited by Tsarist Chernigov on Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Defcon 1 [2]3 4 5

Full Member of the International Space Agency
Proud member of the Christian Liberty Alliance
★Proud Member of the United Monarchist Alliance★
I may use Kinetic strike weapons from time to time.

Irav
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Irav » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:22 pm

Tsarist Chernigov wrote:Tsarist Chernigov sends 1.9 million soldiers,65 thousand Missile Artillery Units,1600 Naval Vessels,99000 armored vehicles,and 15000 Jet fighters and 10000 Stealth Bombers in support of Archeuland and Baughistan.
OOC: Godmod much? No nation has 10k stealth bombers, 15k jet fighters and 1600 naval ships without going bankrupt.

Tsarist Chernigov
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarist Chernigov » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:29 pm

Irav wrote:
Tsarist Chernigov wrote:Tsarist Chernigov sends 1.9 million soldiers,65 thousand Missile Artillery Units,1600 Naval Vessels,99000 armored vehicles,and 15000 Jet fighters and 10000 Stealth Bombers in support of Archeuland and Baughistan.
OOC: Godmod much? No nation has 10k stealth bombers, 15k jet fighters and 1600 naval ships without going bankrupt.

Forget that,just forget it.
Defcon 1 [2]3 4 5

Full Member of the International Space Agency
Proud member of the Christian Liberty Alliance
★Proud Member of the United Monarchist Alliance★
I may use Kinetic strike weapons from time to time.

Irav
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Irav » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:33 pm

OOC: Have fun at school.

President West was together with a bunch of generals and other high ranked people in his office.
When the Gilnean Kaiser called president West answered the phone and put in on speakers.
After the Kaiser was done everyone tried his or hers hardest not to laugh at the Kaiser.

''Yes we have chosen the side of the Royally United Provinces. And I thought I should mention this. You are in no position to say this to us.
We've fought Gilneas before and of course we won. This can and will happen again.
And what imperial might are you talking about? Last time we've been kind enough to not claim any Gilnean land.
Also the Imperial Navy is a couple of times bigger then it's Gilnean counterpart. If you think that Gilneas can successfully invade Irav I'd like you to meet the armed forces. But of course none of these words will have any type of impact on you.
And you will invade anyway. In that case we will not hold back to destroy Gilneas.
Have a nice day.''

The president started laughing as he hang up.

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:26 pm

In response to the declarations of war issued by Aravea's allies and fellow Gilnean Defense Coalition members, the Aravean Congress has decided to grant the Primarch permission to begin combat operations. This decision by the Congress comes in the wake of the deployment of two million Aravean troops to the region under the pretense of enforcing the Isleta Accord. Now however it appears that these troops along with several hundred thousand additional soldiers will be used in an offensive campaign against the Royally United Provinces and several other Gilnean nations. The Primarch in his state of the Hegemony address today that " The Aravean troops currently deployed in Genevia will seek to restore peace to the region with the help of our allies. For this war is not one of conquest or of vengeance, rather it is a war to bring lasting peace to a war-torn land. We will not stop until this goal is achieved..."

Unggoy Star Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Unggoy Star Empire » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:38 pm

Return of Hank (OOC: Of course. I use the Wrong Nation. I meant to use the Commonwealth. Always..)

As Archueland and Baughistan prepares for battle, it’s ally, the Commonwealth, suddenly gains a revelation. President Hank the Cat is revived, as the most skilled medical workers heal him. He returns to lead the Commonwealth as their Glorious President. The Alcove of Hank is set up as Hank’s Command center. Along with him, Honda Kiku, the Leader of the Congressional Party, is also revived. However, he also orders his Political Parties of the Commonwealth, which is currently in Office, (And is the only one which actually has goals) the Congressional Party, orders it’s private army to purge another Political Party, the Red Lotus Party, a new party trying to get rid of the Commonwealth secret police. Recruitment rates are at their highest, and many are volunteering for the Imperial Presidential Army. The Imperial Presidential Air Force prepares its Air Bases and Air Pads, and the Commonwealth invades the Unggoy Star Empire, forcing the Government to go into Exile, and setting up a Puppet Government, “The Kingdom of Islamstan” based President Hank’s hatred of Islam, and wanting Fodder, so he can watch them die, and also for an excuse to collect oil. However, the other political parties create a civil war, all vying for power. As the Unggoy Freedom Revolutionaries (UFR) attack the Commonwealth’s holdings, The Commonwealth starts a Three Way War, using it’s might to try and crush the Reclusive and Agile UFR.
Commonwealth Conflicts
Revolution in the Unggoy Isles
Parties: Commonwealth
Commonwealth of Hank the Cat
Kingdom of Islamstan (Puppet Government)
Parties: Freedom Fighters
Unggoy Freedom Revolutionaries (Supported by Unggoy Government-In-Exile, currently residing in their ally, Aravea’s, Capital.)
Commonwealth Civil War
Commonwealth: Congressional Party, Imperial Presidential Army, Imperial SpecOps, Imperial Presidential Navy, Police.
Resistance: (All at war with each other) Anarchy Party, Universal Gun Party, Bigot Party, Feminist Party, Once-Ler Party, Soviet Party. Skeptic Party, Nazism Party, Coffee Party, Angry Civilians.
Civilians who do not support the President plead to other nations for Asylum.

Commonwealth Forces move to help Archueland Forces. 5 Submarines are sent to help the Archueland Fleet. Commonwealth Ground Infantry is also prepared to be sent in Chinooks to Archueland Lines.
Last edited by Unggoy Star Empire on Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Irav
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Irav » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:53 pm

Aravea wrote:In response to the declarations of war issued by Aravea's allies and fellow Gilnean Defense Coalition members, the Aravean Congress has decided to grant the Primarch permission to begin combat operations. This decision by the Congress comes in the wake of the deployment of two million Aravean troops to the region under the pretense of enforcing the Isleta Accord. Now however it appears that these troops along with several hundred thousand additional soldiers will be used in an offensive campaign against the Royally United Provinces and several other Gilnean nations. The Primarch in his state of the Hegemony address today that " The Aravean troops currently deployed in Genevia will seek to restore peace to the region with the help of our allies. For this war is not one of conquest or of vengeance, rather it is a war to bring lasting peace to a war-torn land. We will not stop until this goal is achieved..."

OOC: Obviously A&B and Gilneas are the source of evil in the region.

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:55 pm

Irav wrote:
Aravea wrote:In response to the declarations of war issued by Aravea's allies and fellow Gilnean Defense Coalition members, the Aravean Congress has decided to grant the Primarch permission to begin combat operations. This decision by the Congress comes in the wake of the deployment of two million Aravean troops to the region under the pretense of enforcing the Isleta Accord. Now however it appears that these troops along with several hundred thousand additional soldiers will be used in an offensive campaign against the Royally United Provinces and several other Gilnean nations. The Primarch in his state of the Hegemony address today that " The Aravean troops currently deployed in Genevia will seek to restore peace to the region with the help of our allies. For this war is not one of conquest or of vengeance, rather it is a war to bring lasting peace to a war-torn land. We will not stop until this goal is achieved..."

OOC: Obviously A&B and Gilneas are the source of evil in the region.

OOC: We are here to enforce the treaty and nothing more.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents