NATION

PASSWORD

Invasion of Russia [Open/MT]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Western Chadacian
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Chadacian » Thu May 19, 2011 5:42 pm

"Only few can reach past their potential but those people fail at being regular people and regular people fail at reaching past their potential.

-Premeir Stanislav Titov

The Premeir sat there as the United Peoples Congress session came to a close. You could feel that it was tense in the air and almost a feeling of distrust lingered over every soul that happened to enter that building. In a vote of exactly 250 to 100 the United Peoples Congress declared war on Russia. The Premeir did not choke up but he did not also believe that this declaration was in the best interests of the state or people.

Although Western Chadacian was bigger than Russia it worried about the reaction of the international community. Russia was very influential country who had very much established themselves as a nation who could defeat all odds. While they prepared for war the Premeir felt a wave of doubt overcome him.

May 19, 2011

The soldiers in their amphibious vehicles began to edge toward the coastline with not much to think about except wether they are going to die. It has been said that it is not a feeling that people would enjoy neither would they wish for such a feeling for the risk of just killing themselves because how scared the are.

Pvt. Kozlov was very much afraid considering this was his first tour of duty. As the boats landed bombs rained on them like cats and dogs causing heavy casualties. While the Chadanese were trying to gain a foothold the russians were running to their positions and running back and forth trying to transport more ammo to the front.

Of course this war caused a logistical nightmare for the army they were able to manage. Soon the casualties grew to 1,900 so the Admiral and his staff created a crafty plan. Within hours planes began dropping thousands of dummies to the ground. Of course naturally the russians fired at them thinking they were saving their country not aware they were bringing it to their own demise.

After 8 long hours the Russian Ammo began to get low so the army command made the mistake of ordering them to charge the field and do man to man combat within close range. When the enemy charged on the field only to find thousands of dummies on the ground with holes in them it was too late for them to realize their mistake.

Soon bombers ripped through the air and rained hell on the russians. That is how the first day went in the Invasion of Russia.
Last edited by Western Chadacian on Thu May 19, 2011 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NNWO
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby NNWO » Thu May 19, 2011 5:56 pm

I shall send a 5 million man warning force to those invading Russia, if they attack us, more troops will be sent over. My intrest is in the defense of Russia.

Mahdah
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 24, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

A Cause For War.

Postby Mahdah » Thu May 19, 2011 5:57 pm

Vice Chancellor Yanukovych heard news of a Nation invading Russia, Since the 50s Madah always disliked Russia for many reasons, Some Political and others Military, Yanukovych began writing a telegram to the invading nation as General Fredrick and Feild Liutentant General Avolski sat down infront of the Vice Chancellor,

Offical Communiqe
To:Western Chadacian
Subject:Aid

Dear Western Chadacian,
We the Federation of Madah are borderd with the Nation of Russia,We have long disliked the nation but have never had the chance to invade it,
Well seeing your efforts we would like to aid you, If you accept we can organize a army of two hundred thousand within a week.
Sincearly
Vice Chancellor Yanukovych

Western Chadacian
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Chadacian » Thu May 19, 2011 6:02 pm

"Only few can reach past their potential but those people fail at being regular people and regular people fail at reaching past their potential.

-Premeir Stanislav Titov

Dear Vice Chancellor Yanukovych,

We have gotten your message and we would be more than happy to accept your help. We need all of the help we need to defeat these pesky russians. When you get the army mobilized please contact us so that we may arrange a joint campaign to wipe Russia off of the map.

Sincerely,
Stanislav Titov
Premeir of the Soviet Union of Western Chadacian

Wewtlandem
Minister

Founded: Jun 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wewtlandem » Thu May 19, 2011 6:07 pm

Addressed to the Expansionist Pigs invading Russia
Sent by the Metal Head Oligarchy of Wewtlandem
Subject: Expansionism and Warmongering
This is an Open Communique

Trace back your steps, puny nations. Fall back, on your empty words. Heed this warning now while you still can. Reverse your decision, and declare peace, or be crushed under our boots.

Mahdah
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Mahdah » Thu May 19, 2011 6:29 pm

May 19th, 2011 Camp Obarsk

Feild Luitentant General Aviolski stood infront of a wall poster map of Russia, He Observed the map carefully and started to speak to his Staff members,
"I think once we mobolize, We should hit North of Russia...And take Leningrad..We will have a fleet mobolized to pound there coast aswell, But first our Two Hundred Thousand Task force need to be mobolized"

"Hmm...I agree on taking the North...And i suggest deploying all avalible Expeditonary Forces..and we will increase or decrease the amount till we have 200,000 men" Said Vice Cheif of staff Henvyck

"What about the Navy part of this operation, And possibly other nations interveing to save Russia" Said Officer Of Staff Fregilen

" Well..A medium size fleet should be mobolized..and full cooperation with Chadacian on keeping Russian Allies out of this if they decide to intercept our forces"Said General Fredrick

"Agreed" They all said as they made notes on the northern part of the map, To decide Military Plans when the forces deploy

1st Expeditionary Force:10,000 Marines
2nd Expeditionary Force:10,000 Marines
3rd Expeditionary Force:10,000 Marines
4th Expeditionary Force: 10,000 Marines
5th Expeditionary Force: 10,000 Marines
12th Marines Divison: 20,000 Marines
1st Marines Divison:30,000 Marines
3rd Marines Divison:20,000 Marines
4th Mechanized Marines Divison:40,000 Marines
5th Mechanized Marines Divison:40,000 Marines
---------------------------------------------------------
Naval Forces..
MSS "Obarsk" Battleship
MSS"Steiner" Battleship
MSS"Federation" Battleship

Aircraft Carrier "Five" [ 10,000 Reserve Marines, fourty eight F-77s, Twenty Four F-99 Strategic Bombers]
Aircraft Carrier "1" [twenty F-77s,Twelve F-99 Strategic Bombers]
Aircraft Carrier "2" [ Twelve F-77s,Twenty Four Stealth F-17 Fighters and Bombers]

Tatical Submarine Alpha
Tactical Submarine Bravo
Tactical Submarine Wolf
Tactical Submarine Bulldog
Last edited by Mahdah on Thu May 19, 2011 6:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tiami
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 24, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tiami » Thu May 19, 2011 7:05 pm

The Ancient Republic of Tiami

To: The Soviet Union of Western Chadacian
A message from Marisike Yamaku

Subject: Russian Invasion

To whom it may concern,

Seeking that you have undoubtly started an invasion of Russia, we see fit to either peacefully guide you to stand down or to forcefully put you down. Either way, we ask that your country stand down or be utterly annihilated. If you choose not to follow the guildines, war will be declared, you will be destroyed, your people will be murdered, any remaining citizens can be sent to a certain nation that just loves their company, and your nation would be wiped off the face of the Earth. Consider this a message to stand down before you make another arrogant decision that ould surely bring in the Republic. Hence, stand down and there will not be a war. God bless your decision.
Sincerely
Miriske Yamaku
Founder of TETism and on/off 18-year NS vet. Call me Chris.
|| All things II RP-related || Discord: nstiami || FN&I General Help ||
|| IIWiki || ANI News || Military Worldbuilding || RPing Questions? Ask Here! ||
|| Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3 || The Best Quote ||

New Embossia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby New Embossia » Thu May 19, 2011 7:25 pm

Official Telegram of the Imperial Phoenix Union

To: Chadacian

hadacian,
You have angered the international community several times, and even attempted to fight the Imperial Phoenix Union, and the Union came out on top. Now you attempt to invade Russia? Though we are staunch enemies of the Russians, we have seen this invasion with great disgust. We have no choice but to side with the Russian Federation against Chadacian.
Map of the United Republic

DEFCON: 5

Please refer to as The United Republic or New Embossia or the Kingdom of Yagrun.

**New Embossia**

I RP as The United Republic of New Embossia and the Kingdom of Yagrun

I'm a devout Catholic and I support LGBT rights
Hornesia wrote:Homosexuality may be a sin, but Jesus died for your sins. Therefore, feel free to gay it up.

Mahdah
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Mahdah » Thu May 19, 2011 7:35 pm

Feild Liutenant General Avilski paced across the room from reports of more nations joining the side of Russia,
"Son of a Bitch!" Now More nations are taking sides with russia..."Fuck!"
"Now we may need millions of men to keep this operation going!

"Sir i suggest we drop the operation and leave Charidican to its fate" Said Officer of Staff

"No..We will wait and see how it goes a little longer, No troops will be deployed now.." Said Avilski as he sat down at his desk and drank a small glass of Vodka

Osthia
Negotiator

Founded: May 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Osthia » Thu May 19, 2011 8:01 pm

Ostis, Osthia
Emperor Arathor Alcedina Dralien I was, to be frank, outraged at the recent headlines. This Western Chadacian had decided to attack the Russian Federation, with no casus belli, no warning, and, it seemed, without any justice in mind. No, it was going to try to expand. Arathor knew that the newly renovated Osthian army could be ready to fight in the defense of the Federation. Perhaps it could even beat the Chadacians back to where they came from. But now, it was up to him to decide on two things: should Osthia go to war, or should it threaten Chadacian? Arathor decided that diplomtic or economic threats...would not be enough. It had to be war, to maintain the status quo.
From the Desk of His Imperial Majesty, the Emperor

To the Government of Western Chadacian,
The Constitutional Empire of Osthia has declared you an enemy of peace. You have blatantly decided to invade the Russian Federation with no cause for war, merely than your own greed for power! Such reasons are not tolerated in this world community, and so, it is with a heavy heart that the Osthian Empire declares that a state of war now exists between the Constitutional Empire of Osthia and the regime of Western Chadacian. Now, we will revoke this declaration if you make peace with Russia and withdraw all of your forces, land, sea, air, or other, that threaten the Federation. If you do not do this, then may God have mercy on your soul, for we, the Osthian peoples, will show you none!
Signed,
Emperor Arathor Alcedina Dralien I of Osthia and Quencilvania, King of Ostharia, High-Prince of Filsia, and King of Alcai

Novaya Leviathan
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Novaya Leviathan » Thu May 19, 2011 8:09 pm

Silverstone City - Novaya Leviathan - 17:40

Both men where watching the TV and reading the papers...

-Heck, Thomas. Did you watch that?
-Yes... I'm... Speechless.
-I'm just surprised. I just thought this could never happened...

One man looked at the ground.

-Me too.

The other sat down on a chair.

-Look, Trotski. Life is hard. We're men able to write history. I wrote the mine by uprising, liberating and creating Novaya Leviathan and being the first President. But my time's over. Now, you've been elected. It's time to write your own history.

Trostki looked at Thomas. Thomas Nietzsche was a wise, very mature man although he was very young. That man with glasses was able to liberate a people from a despot king. Was able to find a land and build on it, one of the finest nation, with the highest standard of education, healthcare, social policies. Was able to ensure its independency and to erase those evils called religion, fashion and superstition. Was able to gain the admiration of their citizens, and was able to convince thousands of inmigrants to become part of that project called Novaya Leviathan, the vision came true.

-I don't know what to do... It's hard.

Michael Trostki would be the second President of Novaya Leviathan in a few days. If he decided to engage, it would the second time Novaya Leviathan will be in war, and the first time the nation would fight officially in one.

-I'm afraid to screw up all what you did...
-Listen. You're able to do everything you propose. I trust you. As a citizen, as president, as man. I trust you. Think and do what you watch as the best thing for the nation.

Michael did a sigh.

-Remember that, guy. If you send Novaya at war, many men will die. You know every man's death brings a lot of happenings, regularly unpleasant ones... But remember that when Novaya Leviathan born, Russia helped us with ammo in the rebellion. Russia helped us with teachers and instructors in our independency. Russian inmigrants came here and worked hard for our consolidation, and they and their sons are now proud to be called citizens of Novaya Leviathan. You've all the cards opened. Now depends on you.

Michael Trostki adjusted his Transition glasses and looked through the window, at the sunset. Then, he walked towards Thomas' chair and put a fist on the desk.

-I swear I'll do my best for the nation, sir. I'll not do anything without care. I'll be analytical.

Thomas smiled.

-That way it should be.

Thomas Nietzsche stood up, put his presidential finger on the Trostki's left hand and shook Trotski's right one.

-Now you're ready to lead our destiny. I'm proud to have served to this country. Now I'll retire. I'm proud to be a citizen of Novaya Leviathan. I'm proud to call you "President" and to agree and help at your mission. Take the lead, President Trotski.

Michael was about to cry. He shook hands with Nietzsche.

-Thanks Thomas...
Last edited by Novaya Leviathan on Thu May 19, 2011 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DEFCON 5:
DEFCON 4: Increased intelligence watch and strengthened security measures
DEFCON 3:Increase in force readiness above than required for normal readiness
DEFCON 2: Further increase in force readiness, but less than maximum readiness
DEFCON 1: War is imminent.

George Patton - Sniper Special Training School of Novaya Leviathan
Perimeter Platform - Antimatter Weapon System of Novaya Leviathan for Space Warfare
Novaya Leviathan National Research Program (NL-NRP)
Novaya Leviathan Intelligence Agency (NL-IA)
AK-Explorator (AK-EX)
Perimeter Platform
Lethal Ghost SD (LG-SVD)
Great Ruru Mask (G-Ruru Mask)
[Units]Virtual and Electronic Warfare Team - Team 3 (VEWT - Team3)

Gringoladia
Attaché

Founded: Mar 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Gringoladia » Thu May 19, 2011 8:30 pm

The Republic of Gringoladia finds the invasion made by Western Chadacia as threatening to the Republics interests. Therefore, as we are good friends with the Russian people, we are ready to send a force of 50,000 strong with armor, air support and artillery support to defend the Russians. You would be wise to cancel the invasion...

Novaya Leviathan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Novaya Leviathan » Thu May 19, 2011 8:35 pm

OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUE OF THE PRESIDENCY OF THE FEDERATION OF NOVAYA LEVIATHAN
TO: Government of the Western Chadacian - Government of the Russian Federation
SUBJECT: Concerment about War

The FEDERATION OF NOVAYA LEVIATHAN, loyal to its principles of brotherhood and reason, makes a calling for peace to the Goverment of WESTERN CHADACIAN and the Government of the RUSSIAN FEDERATION, asking kindly to start a peace treaty and declaring its commitment as a mediator between the two nations.

The FEDERATION OF NOVAYA LEVIATHAN expresses deep concern about the suffering of civilians in the theater of war and offers to send humanitarian aid to civilians from both belligerents sides.

It is essential to avoid as much as possible the war, and the hardships and pains involved in this. THE FEDERATION OF NOVAYA LEVIATHAN has full attention and disposal in this event of global importance.

Signed,
Michael P. Trostki
President of the Federation of Novaya Leviathan
Silverstone City - Federation of Novaya Leviathan
DEFCON 5:

Perimeter Platform - Antimatter Weapon System of Novaya Leviathan for Space Warfare
AK-Explorator (AK-EX)
Perimeter Platform
Lethal Ghost SD (LG-SVD)

Mahdah
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Mahdah » Thu May 19, 2011 8:54 pm

More troops were being mobolized incase the war breaks out, Now the force will be increased to Five Hundred Thousand if the war does break out it would be the largest amount of Troops sent by Madah.

Camp Obarsk May 19th, 2011
"So now we have Five Hundred Thousand Men on standby..We may need more.." Said General Fredrick

"Heh maybe Two million.." Said Feild Marshall Dansolov

"If we keep building troops like this..We might attract attention from the other nations protecting Russia" Said Liutentant General Nigel

"Doesent matter..if war breaks out between these nations..We will deploy full strength.." Said Feild Luitentant General Laviksi
Last edited by Mahdah on Thu May 19, 2011 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tiami
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 24, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tiami » Thu May 19, 2011 8:56 pm

Mahdah wrote:The Two Thousand Men on standby were increased to Five Hundred Thousand Men, Noone knew if they would deploy or not but the Nation Of Madah were on DEFCON 1...

"So now we have Five Hundred Thousand Men on standby..We may need more.." Said General Fredrick

"If we keep building troops like this..We might attract attention from the other nations protecting Russia" Said Liutentant General Nigel

"Doesent matter..if war breaks out between these nations..We will deploy full strength.." Said Feild Luitentant General Laviksi

OoC: Godmode alert, bra. You can't just increase it right away, you need to bring in troops over time.
Founder of TETism and on/off 18-year NS vet. Call me Chris.
|| All things II RP-related || Discord: nstiami || FN&I General Help ||
|| IIWiki || ANI News || Military Worldbuilding || RPing Questions? Ask Here! ||
|| Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3 || The Best Quote ||

Mahdah
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Mahdah » Thu May 19, 2011 8:57 pm

Tiami wrote:
Mahdah wrote:The Two Thousand Men on standby were increased to Five Hundred Thousand Men, Noone knew if they would deploy or not but the Nation Of Madah were on DEFCON 1...

OoC: Godmode alert, bra. You can't just increase it right away, you need to bring in troops over time.

OOC:Sorry will edit

Varussia
Civilian

Founded: Mar 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Varussia » Thu May 19, 2011 9:00 pm

The Republic of Varussia is hereby declaring war on the Western Chadacian. We have cultural ties with the Russian Federation and citzens with Russian ancestors; we cannot allow this country to be invaded. We will galdly join any country willing to pommel the Western Chadacian to dust.

Novaya Leviathan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Novaya Leviathan » Thu May 19, 2011 9:09 pm

OOC: Many declarations, few happenings
Last edited by Novaya Leviathan on Thu May 19, 2011 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DEFCON 5:

AK-Explorator (AK-EX)
Perimeter Platform
Lethal Ghost SD (LG-SVD)

Mostrov
Minister

Founded: Aug 06, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mostrov » Thu May 19, 2011 9:18 pm

Department of Foreign affairs | Ministry of Bureaucratic Paper work | Ministry for association of Diplomatic Military corps.

Diplomatic Correspondence - Threatening Notion
Recepiant: All Nations involved in the Conflict involving the Russian federation
Regarding: The use of military force in regards to a declarations of war on nations and inter-related destruction without assent by junior nations in the world order.

The use of force without internationally sanctioned authorisation within areas that are regarded as within our sphere of influence, all nations involved in this conflict must declare an immediate ceasefire or be mutually annihilated. Any how dissent from this and refuse the offer of joining our nation in immediacy will be joined by force to our nation. All nations involved are advised to give extreme caution in regards to how the conduct diplomacy or unilateral war will be declared regardless, those who again dissent from this imperative will be similarly annexed. That nations who seek an independent course of action from our own, their interests shall inevitably be crushed, as the entire force of the Mostrovite Co-Dominion is being utilised to assure the destruction of those who refuse our benevolent offer to join our nation. All involved must immediately renounce their independence and become subservient to our own interests. All future negotiations will be through the universal Declaration of War.
Mostrovite Department of Foreign Affairs and External Commerce in Accordance with Bureau of Military Planning

Department of Foreign affairs | Ministry of Bureaucratic Paper work | Ministry for association of Diplomatic Military corps.

Novaya Leviathan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Novaya Leviathan » Thu May 19, 2011 9:28 pm

Mostrov wrote:

Diplomatic Correspondence - Threatening Notion
Recepiant: All Nations involved in the Conflict involving the Russian federation
Regarding: The use of military force in regards to a declarations of war on nations and inter-related destruction without assent by junior nations in the world order.

The use of force without internationally sanctioned authorisation within areas that are regarded as within our sphere of influence, all nations involved in this conflict must declare an immediate ceasefire or be mutually annihilated. Any how dissent from this and refuse the offer of joining our nation in immediacy will be joined by force to our nation. All nations involved are advised to give extreme caution in regards to how the conduct diplomacy or unilateral war will be declared regardless, those who again dissent from this imperative will be similarly annexed. That nations who seek an independent course of action from our own, their interests shall inevitably be crushed, as the entire force of the Mostrovite Co-Dominion is being utilised to assure the destruction of those who refuse our benevolent offer to join our nation. All involved must immediately renounce their independence and become subservient to our own interests. All future negotiations will be through the universal Declaration of War.
Mostrovite Department of Foreign Affairs and External Commerce in Accordance with Bureau of Military Planning

Thanks to your letter, Nietzsche and Trotski are laughing like crazy at the Presidential office. No one knows about this.
Last edited by Novaya Leviathan on Thu May 19, 2011 9:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DEFCON 5:

AK-Explorator (AK-EX)
Perimeter Platform
Lethal Ghost SD (LG-SVD)

Mahdah
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Mahdah » Thu May 19, 2011 9:31 pm

"Sir this has gone too far...I think we should drop this and let them settle it themselves.." Said Officer Of Staff

"Well..I see..theres reports of a nation declaring it'll destroy any nation who doesnt...Join it or somthing proposterious..Probably Imperialists wanting there way in this conflict" Said General Fredrick

"Hmm so what should we do...I mean if we attack..most likely we will be destroyed in maybe days.." Said Feild Lutientant General Aviski

"Heh..We should keep waiting.." Said Cheif Of Staff Henovich

"Im getting impatient of waiting..." Said General Fredrick

"Well!,If we attack..Were going to be fucking destroyed!...theres no other option but to wait and see what happens.." Said Feild Liutentant General Adiviski

"Alright lets wait a little more.." Said Cheif of staff Henovich
All the men agreed as the Nation would wait more untill the Conflict escalated more to find an answer on doing somthing..

Novaya Leviathan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Novaya Leviathan » Thu May 19, 2011 9:47 pm

-Call the Mahdah's Leader.
-Yes, sir, inmediately!!!

After a few minutes...

-Hello. This is Michael P. Trotski, President of the Federation of Novaya Leviathan, I would like to talk with you about some issues concerning the Russian-Chadacian war and your position on it...
Last edited by Novaya Leviathan on Thu May 19, 2011 9:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DEFCON 5:

AK-Explorator (AK-EX)
Perimeter Platform
Lethal Ghost SD (LG-SVD)

Mahdah
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Mahdah » Thu May 19, 2011 9:52 pm

Novaya Leviathan wrote:
Mahdah wrote:Camp Obarsk May 19th, 2011

"Sir this has gone too far...I think we should drop this and let them settle it themselves.." Said Officer Of Staff

"Well..I see..theres reports of a nation declaring it'll destroy any nation who doesnt...Join it or somthing proposterious..Probably Imperialists wanting there way in this conflict" Said General Fredrick

"Hmm so what should we do...I mean if we attack..most likely we will be destroyed in maybe days.." Said Feild Lutientant General Aviski

"Heh..We should keep waiting.." Said Cheif Of Staff Henovich

"Im getting impatient of waiting..." Said General Fredrick

"Well!,If we attack..Were going to be fucking destroyed!...theres no other option but to wait and see what happens.." Said Feild Liutentant General Adiviski

"Alright lets wait a little more.." Said Cheif of staff Henovich
All the men agreed as the Nation would wait more untill the Conflict escalated more to find an answer on doing somthing..

After a few minutes...

-Hello. This is Michael P. Trotski, President of the Federation of Novaya Leviathan, I would like to talk with you about some issues concerning the Russian-Chadacian war and your position on it...

"Sir the Leader from Novaya Leviathan is on the phone and want to speak to you" Said a Gaurd

"Alright give me the phone" Said Chancellor Yanukovych

"Our Postion on the issue..is we've been oppresed by russia for too long, During the Cold war..Russia used our soil as training grounds for there troops, Women were raped...in the process...In politics..ther Communist ideals didnt fit in with our Facist goverment..,Ever since we've never been on good Relations" Said Yanukovych holding the phone in his hand

Novaya Leviathan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Novaya Leviathan » Thu May 19, 2011 9:54 pm

Mahdah wrote:
Novaya Leviathan wrote:

After a few minutes...

"Sir the Leader from Novaya Leviathan is on the phone and want to speak to you" Said a Gaurd

"Our Postion on the issue..is we've been oppresed by russia for too long, During the Cold war..Russia used our soil as training grounds for there troops, Women were raped...in the process...In politics..ther Communist ideals didnt fit in with our Facist goverment..,Ever since we've never been on good Relations" Said Yanukovych holding the phone in his hand

-We have close relationships with Russia. But we also appreciate good relationships with your nation too. Two issues: One, is it possible a peace treaty between Russia and Mahdah? We offer our service as mediators. Two, I'm worried about civilian suffering, I would like to know if your country allows a deploy of humanitarian aid in your territory by our troops...
Last edited by Novaya Leviathan on Thu May 19, 2011 9:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DEFCON 5:

AK-Explorator (AK-EX)
Perimeter Platform
Lethal Ghost SD (LG-SVD)

Mahdah
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Mahdah » Thu May 19, 2011 9:58 pm

Novaya Leviathan wrote:
Mahdah wrote:

-We have close relationships with Russia. But we also appreciate good relationships with your nation too. Two issues: One, is it possible a peace treaty between Russia and Mahdah? We offer our service as mediators. Two, I'm worried about civilian suffering, I would like to know if your country allows a deploy of humanitarian aid in your territory by our troops...

"Well..We havent had a single solider set foot in Russia so it is possible for peace.., And we're currently debating on allowing Humanitarian Aid"

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents