NATION

PASSWORD

The Milky Way series RP group (PMT-PFT all species, open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:16 pm

Tuthina wrote:snip

Accepted.
Divair wrote:Hladcore.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:You're a nut. I like that.
Pro: being outside, conserving our Earth, the pursuit of happiness, universal acceptance
Anti: ignorance and intolerance
Life is suffering. Suffering is caused by craving and aversion. Suffering can be overcome and happiness can be attained. Live a moral life.

"Life would be tragic if it weren't funny." -Stephen Hawking

"The purpose of our life is to be happy." -Dali Lama

"If I had no sense of humor, I would have long ago committed suicide." -Gandhi

"Don't worry, be happy!" -Bobby McFerrin

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Trinitia
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Trinitia » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:06 pm

Re-do:

Nation Name: The Terran Collective

Is a Currency Present?: No

If no, then why?: The Terran Collective has evolved its economic system to a post-scarcity system. Material needs are distributed where needed.

Level of Crime: None.

If Low, Why?: All members are monitored by the group. Crimes are physically impossible due to corrective changes in psychology, genetic factors, and environment, but also impossible due to the all seeing eye of the Over Mind (entire collective consciousness of the faction).

Percent of People Working on Monotonous Tasks: anywhere from 0% to 100%.

If Low, Why?: The Terran Collective is composed of biological and digital beings. Since AI's are responsible for overseeing most production an heavy data mining, one could argue approximately 0%. At the same time, due to the nature of the Collective, it is easier to interpret such actions as a group one rather than an individual one.

Average Lifespan of a Person: Body: 200+ years; Mind: Eternal assuming no interference occurs

Level of Information Flow (Description): Complete. Envelops all of society.

Level of Cybernation: 100%

Is there slavery of any free-thinking beings (AIs, Other Races, etc.): No. Slavery is irrational.

Health of Envioment:

Emphasis is placed on rapid growth in recently colonized systems. In more industrialized areas though, zero-impact habitation is strived after.

Cultural Development:

Cultural output accelerated rapidly until the Joining. At that point, soft power simply puttered out as the faction placed Knowledge as the ultimate goal of being.

Culture is generally interpreted as a creative output which, although it had its uses, is born from Individualist expressions of the self. Channeling those energies into societal efforts to seek out Knowledge is considered more worthy.

Level of free choice: Complete and none. Ultimately, the "individual" is more a cell in a larger unit. The individual is free to do whatever he or she pleases, but choices are in some manners illusory.

Level of Strife: None.

Governmental System: Decentralized Internet; Anarchy

Dolmhold
Minister

Founded: Jun 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dolmhold » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:26 pm

Adventus Secundus wrote:Nation Name: Protectorate of Adventus Secundus

Is a Currency Present?: Yes, the Valuata

If no, then why?:

Level of Crime: Low

If Low, Why?: Highly religious/moral populace, laws that favor self defense and protection of private property make committing thefts a dangerous occupation

Percent of People Working on Monotonous Tasks: Monotonous? As in bean counting? Roughly 35% of the population is engaged in 'primary labor', such as infrastructure maintenance, dock loading, manufacturing, etc.

If Low, Why?:

Average Lifespan of a Person: With nanomedicine and cybernetic replacements for malfunctioning organs, average lifespan is a full century.

Level of Information Flow (Description): Moderate. The Council shares information with the general people at its discretion, based on the trust the people have put in the Councilmembers by electing them.

Level of Cybernation: Cybernetic implants are used for prosthesis, replacement of malfunctioning organs, and very occasionally, to enhance the abilities of elite military personnel.

Is there slavery of any free-thinking beings (AIs, Other Races, etc.): AS uses AI in limited roles (to guide missiles, fighter-pilot assist, etc) However, the Protectorate avoids using 'sentient' AI capable of self-awareness

Health of Envioment: Very high. AS prizes the natural world, and takes every effort to avoid damaging the fragile Martian ecology

Cultural Development: Very high. Arts, music (especially religious), film, and drama are flourishing industries in the country.

Level of free choice: Fairly high.

Level of Strife: Fairly low

Governmental System: A group of 7 councilemembers elected to ten year terms form the highest governmental assembly. Each councilmember oversees a particular bureaucracy. The council is presided over by the Protector, a position that can be either elected or appointed.

Hmmm...

I'd say about a 0.68.

Dolmhold
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dolmhold » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:27 pm

Trinitia wrote:Re-do:

Nation Name: The Terran Collective

Is a Currency Present?: No

If no, then why?: The Terran Collective has evolved its economic system to a post-scarcity system. Material needs are distributed where needed.

Level of Crime: None.

If Low, Why?: All members are monitored by the group. Crimes are physically impossible due to corrective changes in psychology, genetic factors, and environment, but also impossible due to the all seeing eye of the Over Mind (entire collective consciousness of the faction).

Percent of People Working on Monotonous Tasks: anywhere from 0% to 100%.

If Low, Why?: The Terran Collective is composed of biological and digital beings. Since AI's are responsible for overseeing most production an heavy data mining, one could argue approximately 0%. At the same time, due to the nature of the Collective, it is easier to interpret such actions as a group one rather than an individual one.

Average Lifespan of a Person: Body: 200+ years; Mind: Eternal assuming no interference occurs

Level of Information Flow (Description): Complete. Envelops all of society.

Level of Cybernation: 100%

Is there slavery of any free-thinking beings (AIs, Other Races, etc.): No. Slavery is irrational.

Health of Envioment:

Emphasis is placed on rapid growth in recently colonized systems. In more industrialized areas though, zero-impact habitation is strived after.

Cultural Development:

Cultural output accelerated rapidly until the Joining. At that point, soft power simply puttered out as the faction placed Knowledge as the ultimate goal of being.

Culture is generally interpreted as a creative output which, although it had its uses, is born from Individualist expressions of the self. Channeling those energies into societal efforts to seek out Knowledge is considered more worthy.

Level of free choice: Complete and none. Ultimately, the "individual" is more a cell in a larger unit. The individual is free to do whatever he or she pleases, but choices are in some manners illusory.

Level of Strife: None.

Governmental System: Decentralized Internet; Anarchy

Hmmm... Anywhere from a 1 to a 1.4 I'd say. The choice bit throws things off a tad.

TheFall
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 02, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby TheFall » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:28 pm

wassup dolm! so why is nobody posting in the DTO thread?
Favorite Quotes
When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die.
Jean-Paul Sartre

Dolmhold
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dolmhold » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:32 pm

TheFall wrote:wassup dolm! so why is nobody posting in the DTO thread?

I guess we're waiting for each other.

TheFall
Ambassador

Postby TheFall » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:34 pm

Dolmhold wrote:
TheFall wrote:wassup dolm! so why is nobody posting in the DTO thread?

I guess we're waiting for each other.

i guess so! :(
Favorite Quotes
Jean-Paul Sartre

Dolmhold
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dolmhold » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:38 pm

I'm gonna be at a school trip for the next 5 days, so I won't be able to post. Sorry.

TheFall
Ambassador

Postby TheFall » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:40 pm

Dolmhold wrote:I'm gonna be at a school trip for the next 5 days, so I won't be able to post. Sorry.

Aww Really? that sucks, have fun though! :)
Favorite Quotes
Jean-Paul Sartre

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:41 pm

Dolmhold wrote:I'm gonna be at a school trip for the next 5 days, so I won't be able to post. Sorry.

I'm going to be absent for ten days starting next monday. I love scouts.

Pro: being outside, conserving our Earth, the pursuit of happiness, universal acceptance
Life is suffering. Suffering is caused by craving and aversion. Suffering can be overcome and happiness can be attained. Live a moral life.

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Dolmart
Attaché

Founded: Jun 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dolmart » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:17 pm

Nation Name: The Union of Nature.

Population: Unknown (more like I'll edit it in later, but meh)

Government type: Depends on the species. Hivemind and anarchy are the two most common. However, the animal Father Nature is the most important and dictates all.

Economy base: Planet-harvesting space-faring animals.

Species percentage in nation:

Numerous, and I still need to think of them.

Tech base: Mostly based on animals/biology turned into weapons and so forth.

Weapon types:

Rocket Squid Kamakazi: A species of squid which normally lives symbiotically in the animal Father Nature but in the event that Terra is attacked or requires help in space, it rockets out as a missile and delivers a power kinetic Kamakazi punch.

Rocket Squid Penetrator: A species of squid which normally lives symbiotically in the animal Father Nature, but in the event that Terra is attacked or requires help in space, it rockets out and streaks towards the enemy spacecraft, latching on and eating it until it is decomposed.

Punching: Many animals use this, such as the above, to take out the enemy.

Biozombie Bacteria: Lives normally and symbiotically with the animals of this nation, but when it contacts alien animals it takes control of them and turns them into an army. Used to incapitate enemy crews or planets, usually the former with the RSP.

Amoeba Goo: There is this type of Amoeba (single cell creature), alright. It functions like the scary nanobots. It will take your metals and transmute it into usable elements to reproduce. It is there to eat enemy ships.

Hand(s) of Father Nature: Literally. Father Nature's punches are not something to ignore.

Biobeam: Particle beam only that the particles are not particles, but bacteria and amoeba.

Good Ole Lasers: Mother Nature got there first.

There's more to be thought of.

Area controlled:
EFT: Infected 20 systems. 3 Already Eaten (Except the star)
FT: Infected 60 Systems. 651 Already Eaten (Except the star)
PFT: Infected a Large Galaxy. 131 Billion solar systems already eaten (Including the star)

Amount of habited planets:
EFT: 45 Father Nature Generation I (Earth-Sized)
FT: 70 Father Nature Generation II (Neptune-Sized) 1256 Father Nature Generation I.
PFT: 6 000 000 Father Nature Generation IV (Star-Sized) 131 Billion Father Nature Generation III (Jupiter-Sized) Uncountable Pere Nature Generation I and II.

Assume improvements across each tech level even within the same generations as well.

Amount of claimed planets: What claim? They recgonize no claim.

Space Fleet size size;
Capitol ships: See Father Nature
EFT: 45 000 Nature's Disciples (Miniature Father Nature, really)
FT: 6 845 230+ Nature's Disciples, 7 000 Nature's Disciples Gen II
PFT: To be determined.
Frigates:
EFT: 1 000 000 + Bioships.
FT: 70 Billion+ Bioships
PFT: To be determined.
Bombers/starfighters: To be determined.
Drones: To be determined.

Superweapons: Father Nature Gen I (EFT)
Father Nature Gen I and II (FT)
Father Nature All Gens (PFT)

Past RP's: See Dolmhold

This will be edited massively and the app is still underway, but I'm trying to put biology in space XD
Last edited by Dolmart on Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dolmhold
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dolmhold » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:20 pm

^One would think that the creatures were brought back... Only that they aren't the creatures. Maybe they were cousins, but that's a maybe.

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:21 pm

Dolmart wrote:XD

Rejected! Kidding. Accepted.

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Kastingrad
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kastingrad » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:28 pm

L
Defcon: 5 4 3 2 1

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:29 pm

Kastingrad wrote:L

Huh?

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Kastingrad
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kastingrad » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:30 pm

Sorry, my computer won't let me post my app.

Kastingrad
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kastingrad » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:31 pm

Its acting glitchy.

TheFall
Ambassador

Postby TheFall » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:31 pm

Hladgos wrote:
Kastingrad wrote:L

Huh?

haha!
Favorite Quotes
Jean-Paul Sartre

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:32 pm

Kastingrad wrote:Its acting glitchy.

Tasty. Be sure to get it up whenever you can though.

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

UEG-The Reclaimer
Spokesperson

Founded: May 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby UEG-The Reclaimer » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:41 pm

So........

Tuthina
Senator

Founded: Jun 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Tuthina » Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:48 am

Just posted in the DTO thread. Since Dolmhold and Hladgos will not be here for a while, I suppose maybe we can have a little chat at the meantime.
Call me Reno.
14:54:02 <Lykens> Explain your definition of Reno.

11:47 <Swilatia> Good god, copy+paste is no way to build a country!

03:08 <Democratic Koyro> NSG senate is a glaring example of why no one in NSG should ever have a position of authority
Rated as Class A: Environmental Utopia by Namor People's Rating Department
Rated as Human Rights Haven (7/10) by Namor People's Rating Department
Rated as Partially Free (4/10) by Namor People's Rating Department
Rated as Post-Industrial Nation (48 000 thousands of metric tons of carbon annually) by Syleruian Carbon Output Index
Rated as Category B by Edenist Travel Advisory Guide

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:55 am

Tuthina wrote:Just posted in the DTO thread. Since Dolmhold and Hladgos will not be here for a while, I suppose maybe we can have a little chat at the meantime.

I'm here...

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Tuthina
Senator

Founded: Jun 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Tuthina » Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:59 am

Hladgos wrote:
Tuthina wrote:Just posted in the DTO thread. Since Dolmhold and Hladgos will not be here for a while, I suppose maybe we can have a little chat at the meantime.

I'm here...

Well, I mean after Monday. However, you are also welcomed to interact with me as well! :D
Call me Reno.
14:54:02 <Lykens> Explain your definition of Reno.

11:47 <Swilatia> Good god, copy+paste is no way to build a country!

03:08 <Democratic Koyro> NSG senate is a glaring example of why no one in NSG should ever have a position of authority
Rated as Class A: Environmental Utopia by Namor People's Rating Department
Rated as Human Rights Haven (7/10) by Namor People's Rating Department
Rated as Partially Free (4/10) by Namor People's Rating Department
Rated as Post-Industrial Nation (48 000 thousands of metric tons of carbon annually) by Syleruian Carbon Output Index
Rated as Category B by Edenist Travel Advisory Guide

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:03 am

Tuthina wrote:
Hladgos wrote:I'm here...

Well, I mean after Monday. However, you are also welcomed to interact with me as well! :D

Next week actually. I'll leave next monday for ten days, then I'll be taking a plane to oregon... Damn. I feel like I'm going to be seperated from this universe...

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:13 am

Hladgos wrote:
Tuthina wrote:Well, I mean after Monday. However, you are also welcomed to interact with me as well! :D

Next week actually. I'll leave next monday for ten days, then I'll be taking a plane to oregon... Damn. I feel like I'm going to be seperated from this universe...

Fear not. We'll still be here.
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.
#NSLegion. For all your NS-FT RPing needs.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents