NATION

PASSWORD

The Mesarian Embassy Program (All-Techs!)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Mesarian
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

The Mesarian Embassy Program (All-Techs!)

Postby Mesarian » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:48 am

TO: All Nations this may interest
SUBJECT: Open an Embassy in our land!
ENCRPYTION LEVEL: Unencrypted

Earlier today,
Foreign affairs Minister General Simon Lar met with Supreme Commander and Chief General John Stark, they decided that to improve diplomatic relationships with other Nations The Armed Republic of Mesarian will begin an Embassy program, like many Nations before us, to allow cultures from other Nations to mix with ours and to open up doors for new potential allies and trade partners.

As Mesarian is a Military country we wish to recite explicit warnings and offers to those interested,
The Mesarian people have an outlook on Religion which many Nations may not appreciate, we see it as a betrayal of Mesarian and her people to worship a being who created us all, only to wipe Mesarian off the map several centuries ago causing us to fight tooth and nail to return here today not to mention we do not respect any living creature who does not fight alongside their people for freedom - God and anyone who believes in such a myth are outcasts in Mesarian society and will often be verbally abused on the streets and may even be assaulted. Any Ambassadors who are of a religious background may enter our land but are restricted to only practice their religion in allocated areas (mainly Chapels and the security of their Embassy)

Also due to our history we wish to open a Military pact to any who wish it - essentially Mesarian offers to send its forces to aid friendly Nations in any war which we percieve as just, this includes the deployment of our
N-S Special Forces. In return we simply ask the same - if Mesarian is invaded your Nation must come to our aid if asked as we would to you.

There are no pre-made streets or areas specifically for Embassy's in Mesarian so those Nations who do not wish for us to specifically build an embassy will be given an office in the Bright-Fire Tower. (Mesarian's largest and oldest Structure) However, if you would like us to build an embassy for your Nation please provide a design picture and the type of area you want the embassy to be built in e.g. In the Country-side surrounding Orias (Mesarian's capital)

As with all things, Mesarian has rules that Embassy applicants should follow, they are few and mainly regard Security concerns.

1) The Security staff of a Nation are allowed to carry any form of Small Arms (anything from a Pistol to an MG) however, we have concerns about any Heavy Weaponry (e.g. Grenade/Rocket Launchers) you MUST check with our Head of National Security, Supreme General Jona Ray if you wish for your security staff to be equipped with these types of weapons.

2) Your Embassy may only have up to 4 vehicles and all must be land/Sea based, none of these may have any form of weaponry (For example, no humvees). Mesarian will offer to loan a UH66 Senaca Attack-Transport Helicopter (We have no specific Transport Choppers) to your Staff if our Relations are good enough otherwise we cannot allow them into our airspace.

3) If your Nation wishes us to build an Embassy then you may have up to 15 Security staff, if you are given an office in the Bright-Fire Tower then you may only have up to 6 Security Officers. (due to the size of the office block)

4) If Security is not provided by your Nation then Mesarian offers to provide you with either a Squad of Marines (15 Soldiers) a Squad of N-S (6 Spec Ops Soldiers, Mesarian's best) or a team from our Shadow Recon (8 Spec Ops soldiers but they would serve more like America's secret service)

5) If your Nation ever undertakes an act of aggression against Mesarian then your embassy staff will be arrested and we shall open every record of communcations between your Nation and the embassy, if your Nation actually Invades Mesarian and kills over 3 dozen civilians then your Embassy Staff will be shot.

Please fill out the form below to put forward your application to open an embassy in Mesarian.
National Information:
- Full Name of Nation:
- Government Type:
- Head of State:
- Head of Government:
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:
- Link to Factbook or brief description:

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name:
- Ambassador's Gender:
- Ambassador's Family (if any):
- (OPTIONAL) A short Bio:

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff:
- Security Staff:
- Service Staff:
- Will you be hiring locally:
- Number and Type of Weapons:
- Number and Type of Vehicles:

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation:
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations:
- Would you like an Alliance/non-aggression pact to be signed?:
- What is your view of The Armed Republic of Mesarian (Factbook is in our Signiture):
- Any special requests (e.g. A new building to be built specifically for your Nation's Embassy):
- Embassy Design Picture (If you want an embassy to be specifically built):
Last edited by Mesarian on Wed May 11, 2011 12:53 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Mesarian Factbook
Embassy Program
Slovitrean Arms Store Front - They helped design and now distribute our M1000 Sniper
3rd ever Mesarian Election!
Hayaba wrote:
Blademasters765 wrote:*puts guns to head, pulls trigger, falls to ground*

I simply have fond memories of the Manchurian Republic.

Dewhurst-Narculis wrote:
Mesarian wrote:Yeah but i have the feeling that in Hayaba's mind we are all his slaves... and he can RP properly... which obviously means he's mentally ill and needs help

He is beyond help and I'm not his sex slave, I know your all thinking it!

Mesarian
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mesarian » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:26 am

A highly Disrespectful bump

Mesarian Factbook
Embassy Program
Slovitrean Arms Store Front - They helped design and now distribute our M1000 Sniper
Hayaba wrote:

Dewhurst-Narculis wrote:
Mesarian wrote:Yeah but i have the feeling that in Hayaba's mind we are all his slaves... and he can RP properly... which obviously means he's mentally ill and needs help

Amigard
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Amigard Application

Postby Amigard » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:07 pm

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: Theocracy of Amigard
- Government Type: Theocracy
- Head of State: Cardinal Aeric Steele
- Head of Government: Same
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Bishop John Gardner
-Link to Factbook or brief description: Link in Sig

- Ambassador's Name: Bishop Michael Smith
- Ambassador's Gender: Male
- Ambassador's Family (if any): None

- Diplomatic Staff: 10
- Security Staff: 20
- Service Staff: 20
- Will you be hiring locally (If security is not provided by your nation, we will provide a squad of N-S to act as security, see factbook): No
- Number and Type of Weapons: Security personnel carry Mini-14 rifles, .40 caliber pistols, Tasers, OC Spray
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 black armored sedan; 5 Regular sedans; 2 armored passenger vans

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation: Already established
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations: Yes
- What is your view of The Armed Republic of Mesarian (Factbook is in our Signiture): Neutral
- Any special requests (e.g. A new building to be built specifically for your Nation's Embassy): Request a chapel be built in the embassy.
"Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the Devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray; O prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who prowl throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen."

Earth II Earth II Factbook
Amigard's Battle Prayer

Mesarian
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mesarian » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:15 pm

Amigard wrote:National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: Theocracy of Amigard
- Government Type: Theocracy
- Head of State: Cardinal Aeric Steele
- Head of Government: Same
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Bishop John Gardner
-Link to Factbook or brief description: Link in Sig

- Ambassador's Name: Bishop Michael Smith

- Service Staff: 20
- Will you be hiring locally (If security is not provided by your nation, we will provide a squad of N-S to act as security, see factbook): No
- Number and Type of Weapons: Security personnel carry Mini-14 rifles, .40 caliber pistols, Tasers, OC Spray
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 black armored sedan; 5 Regular sedans; 2 armored passenger vans

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation: Already established
- What is your view of The Armed Republic of Mesarian (Factbook is in our Signiture): Neutral
- Any special requests (e.g. A new building to be built specifically for your Nation's Embassy): Request a chapel be built in the embassy.

Accepted, We welcome Michael Smith to Mesarian with open arms however, we would like to warn you that Religion is fronwed upon in Mesarian, your Ambassador and personel may practice their beliefs but ONLY in the chapel, for their own safety as the Militirised state of Mesarian means many Citizens believe that Religious people a betraying Mesarian and its heritage by supporting the idea of almighty person in heaven that is not here on the ground fighting alongside his 'children' and helping defend our country.
Last edited by Mesarian on Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mesarian Factbook
Embassy Program
Hayaba wrote:

Dewhurst-Narculis wrote:

Amigard
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Amigard » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:40 pm

Accepted, We welcome Michael Smith to Mesarian with open arms however, we would like to warn you that Religion is fronwed upon in Mesarian, your Ambassador and personel may practice their beliefs but ONLY in the chapel, for their own safety as the Militirised state of Mesarian means many Citizens believe that Religious people a betraying Mesarian and its heritage by supporting the idea of almighty person in heaven that is not here on the ground fighting alongside his 'children' and helping defend our country.

Not a problem. The ambassador and his staff will respect your nations views on religion and will not openly prostelyze. Although they are required to attend Mass daily, they will only do so within the embassy chapel. The view of the Amigard citizenry toward your nation will probably suffer a bit given your nations outlook on religion.
"Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the Devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray; O prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who prowl throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen."

Earth II Earth II Factbook
Amigard's Battle Prayer

Mesarian
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mesarian » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:52 am

-Bump- (I just remembered the Embassy Program :p)

Mesarian Factbook
Embassy Program
Hayaba wrote:

Dewhurst-Narculis wrote:

Tierra Prime
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Tierra Prime » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:30 am

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Empire of Tierra Prime
- Government Type: Absolute Monarchy
- Head of State: Dimitri Borischenko
- Head of Government: Dimitri Borischenko
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Sergey Koulikov
-Link to Factbook or brief description: My factbook link is in my sig

- Ambassador's Name: Mikhail Ivanski

- Diplomatic Staff: 20
- Service Staff: 40
- Number and Type of Weapons: 20 EE-11 Blaster Rifle's and 40 DC-17 Blaster Pistol's
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 Armoured Limo, 4 Armoured Humvee's and 1 Armoured Helicopter

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation: You Already Have
- What is your view of The Armed Republic of Mesarian (Factbook is in our Signiture): Friendly
- Any special requests (e.g. A new building to be built specifically for your Nation's Embassy): No
- Embassy Design Picture (If you want an embassy to be specifically built): N/A

Mesarian
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mesarian » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:38 pm

Tierra Prime wrote:National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Empire of Tierra Prime
- Government Type: Absolute Monarchy
- Head of State: Dimitri Borischenko
- Head of Government: Dimitri Borischenko
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Sergey Koulikov
-Link to Factbook or brief description: My factbook link is in my sig

- Ambassador's Name: Mikhail Ivanski

- Diplomatic Staff: 20
- Service Staff: 40
- Number and Type of Weapons: 20 EE-11 Blaster Rifle's and 40 DC-17 Blaster Pistol's
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 Armoured Limo, 4 Armoured Humvee's and 1 Armoured Helicopter

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation: You Already Have
- What is your view of The Armed Republic of Mesarian (Factbook is in our Signiture): Friendly
- Any special requests (e.g. A new building to be built specifically for your Nation's Embassy): No

Embassy Application Accepted, welcome to Mesarian Mikhail, we will provide several guides for your staff so that they may get accostomed to Mesarian life, laws and people. We hope to have long lasting Diplomatic Relations between our 2 Nations.

Mesarian Factbook
Embassy Program
Hayaba wrote:

Dewhurst-Narculis wrote:

Saya II
Envoy

Founded: May 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Saya II » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:55 pm

- Full Name of Nation: The Empire of Saya (Dai Nippon Teikoku)
- Government Type: Totalitarianism
- Head of State:Saya Otonashi
- Head of Government:Saya Otonashi
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:Saya Otonashi
-Link to Factbook or brief description:Under constrution

- Ambassador's Name: Henrietta Croce
- Ambassador's Gender: Female
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Jose Croce

- Diplomatic Staff: 15
- Security Staff:10
- Service Staff:30
- Will you be hiring locally (If security is not provided by your nation, we will provide a squad of N-S to act as security, see factbook):We will be using fratellos thank you anyway though
- Number and Type of Weapons: 1 winchester model 1897 with M1917,1 steyr AUG,1 heckler and koch MP5,1 P90,1 svd dragunov,5 AR-15s
- Number and Type of Vehicles:1 Panzer III,1 Bell UH-1 Huey Helicopter

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation:When I get my thread up
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations:Yes
- What is your view of The Armed Republic of Mesarian (Factbook is in our Signiture):Positive
- Any special requests (e.g. A new building to be built specifically for your Nation's Embassy): A shooting range.
Last edited by Saya II on Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mesarian
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mesarian » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:43 am

Saya II wrote:- Full Name of Nation: The Empire of Saya (Dai Nippon Teikoku)
- Government Type: Totalitarianism
- Head of State:Saya Otonashi
- Head of Government:Saya Otonashi
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:Saya Otonashi
-Link to Factbook or brief description:Under constrution

- Ambassador's Name: Henrietta Croce
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Jose Croce

- Diplomatic Staff: 15
- Security Staff:10
- Service Staff:30
- Will you be hiring locally (If security is not provided by your nation, we will provide a squad of N-S to act as security, see factbook):We will be using fratellos thank you anyway though
- Number and Type of Weapons: 1 winchester model 1897 with M1917,1 steyr AUG,1 heckler and koch MP5,1 P90,1 svd dragunov,5 AR-15s
- Number and Type of Vehicles:1 Panzer III,1 Bell UH-1 Huey Helicopter

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation:When I get my thread up
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations:Yes
- What is your view of The Armed Republic of Mesarian (Factbook is in our Signiture):Positive
- Any special requests (e.g. A new building to be built specifically for your Nation's Embassy): A shooting range.

Accepted, we welcome Mrs Croce and her husband to The Armed Republic, your ravolutionary design for the embassy shall be completed within the next 4-5 months (Mesarian workers are efficient but this is a new design for us so they have to get their heads around it first to ensure no mistakes are made) until then we have a wonderful Embassy towards the center of Mesarian, near to where your new Embassy is being built, so near in fact that your people can overlook the building process from the temporary Embassy itself.

Mesarian Factbook
Embassy Program
Hayaba wrote:

Dewhurst-Narculis wrote:

Valkhera
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Valkhera » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:55 am

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation:The Republic of Velkhera
- Government Type:Democratic Monarchy
- Head of State:Shinitaros
- Head of Government:maximi
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:Sarah Judual (human)
-Link to Fact book or brief description:Valkhera is a planet not far from earth, we call earth in almost all occasion except in meetings with earth officials as Terra Ana (Earthlings are Anas). Valkhera loves dolphins and humans and love importing eastern and western creations.

Ambassadorial Information:confidential
- Ambassador's Name:Tyshin maxnarus
- Ambassador's Gender:female
- Ambassador's Family (if any):husband-Tyler Maxnarus

- Diplomatic Staff:20
- Security Staff:30
- Service Staff:10
- Will you be hiring locally (If security is not provided by your nation, we will provide a squad of N-S to act as security, see fact book):yes
- Number and Type of Weapons:40 plasma
- Number and Type of Vehicles:1 transport

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation:yes
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations:yes
- What is your view of The Armed Republic of Mesarian (Factbook is in our Signiture):a good nation.
- Any special requests (e.g. A new building to be built specifically for your Nation's Embassy):exactly that.
- Embassy Design Picture (If you want an embassy to be specifically built): http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... 24&bih=572
Last edited by Valkhera on Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mesarian
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mesarian » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:33 am

Valkhera wrote:National Information:
- Full Name of Nation:The Republic of Velkhera
- Government Type:Democratic Monarchy
- Head of State:Shinitaros
- Head of Government:maximi
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:Sarah Judual (human)
-Link to Fact book or brief description:Valkhera is a planet not far from earth, we call earth in almost all occasion except in meetings with earth officials as Terra Ana (Earthlings are Anas). Valkhera loves dolphins and humans and love importing eastern and western creations.

Ambassadorial Information:confidential
- Ambassador's Name:Tyshin maxnarus
- Ambassador's Gender:female
- Ambassador's Family (if any):husband-Tyler Maxnarus

- Diplomatic Staff:20
- Security Staff:30
- Service Staff:10
- Will you be hiring locally (If security is not provided by your nation, we will provide a squad of N-S to act as security, see fact book):yes
- Number and Type of Weapons:40 plasma
- Number and Type of Vehicles:1 transport

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation:yes
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations:yes
- What is your view of The Armed Republic of Mesarian (Factbook is in our Signiture):a good nation.
- Any special requests (e.g. A new building to be built specifically for your Nation's Embassy):exactly that.
- Embassy Design Picture (If you want an embassy to be specifically built): http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... 24&bih=572

Accepted, your ambassador will be greated by Foreign Affairs Minister Commander Michael Kelisa and led to a temporary Embassy inside Freedom Tower, the main single location in Mesarian for, Commerce, Diplomatic Embassys and Businesses. Your requested Embassy shall be completed within 6-8 Months. Thank you for applying

Mesarian Factbook
Embassy Program
Hayaba wrote:

Dewhurst-Narculis wrote:

Mesarian
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mesarian » Tue May 10, 2011 11:21 am

Since my Nation fell into disuse last year and only recently resurfaced on the World Stage we wish to formally re-open the Embassy program for all those who wish to be included.

Mesarian Factbook
Embassy Program
Hayaba wrote:

Dewhurst-Narculis wrote:

Panita
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Panita » Wed May 11, 2011 2:42 am

To: General Simon Lar, Mesarian Foreign Affairs Minister
Topic: Mesarian Embassy Program
Encryption: Medium

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Democratic Commonwealth of Panita
- Government Type: Democracy/Constitutional Monarchy
- Head of State: Dianella Apaita VII
- Head of Government: Prime Minister Latham Sild
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Daga Virilim
-Link to Factbook or brief description: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=105340 (It is incomplete)

- Ambassador's Name: Filt Cullatia

- Diplomatic Staff: 7
- Security Staff: 2
- Service Staff: 3
- Will you be hiring locally (If security is not provided by your nation, we will provide a squad of N-S to act as security, see factbook): Yes.
- Number and Type of Weapons: 2 Batons, Pepper spray
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 2 armoured cars

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation: You have one :)
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations: Not necessarily
- What is your view of The Armed Republic of Mesarian (Factbook is in our Signiture): We have a dim view of your military policies.
Last edited by Panita on Wed May 11, 2011 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is my main nation.
Panita
Factbook Embassy Economy Statistics
Colonies: Panitian Isles
DEFCON: 3
This nation is what I would do if I actually ran a nation.
Take the World Census 2011 at http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=83868
Generation 29 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

Mesarian
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mesarian » Wed May 11, 2011 12:40 pm

Panita wrote:From: Daga Virilim, Panitian Foreign Affairs Minister
Topic: Mesarian Embassy Program
Encryption: Medium

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Democratic Commonwealth of Panita
- Government Type: Democracy/Constitutional Monarchy
- Head of State: Dianella Apaita VII
- Head of Government: Prime Minister Latham Sild
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Daga Virilim
-Link to Factbook or brief description: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=105340 (It is incomplete)

- Ambassador's Name: Filt Cullatia

- Diplomatic Staff: 7
- Security Staff: 2
- Service Staff: 3
- Will you be hiring locally (If security is not provided by your nation, we will provide a squad of N-S to act as security, see factbook): Yes.
- Number and Type of Weapons: 2 Batons, Pepper spray
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 2 armoured cars

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation: You have one :)
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations: Not necessarily
- What is your view of The Armed Republic of Mesarian (Factbook is in our Signiture): We have a dim view of your military policies.

TO: Daga Virilim, Panitian Foreign Affairs Minister
FROM: General Simon Lar, Mesarian Foreign Affairs Minister
SUBJECT: Embassy in Mesarian
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Unencrypted

Thank you for deciding to set up an Embassy in our grand Nation Daga,
You have been allocated the most prestigious office in the Bright-Fire Tower as you are the first Nation wishing to have an office there, the office is on the 63rd Floor, Room 1173, and it overlooks the entire city of Orias and also gives those working in the office a beautiful view of the sunset in the evening and Military Drills which occur during the day.

We understand that you have concerns about our Military Policies, we shall be happy to discuss these in-depth with you should you wish.

Sincerly,
General Simon Lar

Mesarian Factbook
Embassy Program
Hayaba wrote:

Dewhurst-Narculis wrote:

The Darwinian People
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Darwinian People » Wed May 11, 2011 12:51 pm

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Commonwealth Of The Darwinian People
- Government Type: Direct Democracy
- Head of State: The Commonwealth Council (A Collective Body Of Representatives)
- Head of Government: The Commonwealth Council (A Collective Body Of Representatives)
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Councillor Stephanie Oman, Minister Of External Affairs
- Link to Factbook or brief description: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=61446

- Ambassador's Name: Keith Black
- Ambassador's Family (if any): N/A
- (OPTIONAL) A short Bio: A respected diplomat; formerly a trade union leader. He has served the Council as diplomat for seven years.

- Diplomatic Staff: 4
- Security Staff: 6
- Service Staff: 8
- Will you be hiring locally: No
- Number and Type of Weapons: 2x Luger P08
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 6x Fiat Coup Turbo Plus

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation: No
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations: No
- Would you like an Alliance/non-aggression pact to be signed?: Yes
- What is your view of The Armed Republic of Mesarian (Factbook is in our Signiture): Indifferent
- Embassy Design Picture (If you want an embassy to be specifically built): N?A
Last edited by The Darwinian People on Wed May 11, 2011 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Economic Left/Right: -7.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.59
Arkinesia wrote:Life sucks when your movement is choked by retards.

Unhealthy2 wrote:Wait, aren't the terrorists even more prudish about sex than us? Oh wait, logic is for commies.

I am a National Socialist.
Libertarian/Authoritarian: 5.6
Left/Right: 8.99
Non-Interventionist/Neo-conservative: 6.93
Liberal/Conservative: 2.11
Pro: Civic nationalism, Guild socialism, Totalitarianism, Vegetarianism, Cromwellian Republicanism, British Fascism, Environmentalism
Anti: Class internationalism, Free-market capitalism, Libertarianism, Anthropocentrism, Monarchism, Liberal democracy, Environmental skepticism

Mesarian
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mesarian » Wed May 11, 2011 12:53 pm

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Commonwealth Of The Darwinian People
- Government Type: Direct Democracy
- Head of State: The Commonwealth Council (A Collective Body Of Representatives)
- Head of Government: The Commonwealth Council (A Collective Body Of Representatives)
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Councillor Stephanie Oman, Minister Of External Affairs
- Link to Factbook or brief description: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=61446

- Ambassador's Name: Keith Black
- Ambassador's Family (if any): N/A
- (OPTIONAL) A short Bio: A respected diplomat; formerly a trade union leader. He has served the Council as diplomat for seven years.

- Diplomatic Staff: 4
- Security Staff: 6
- Service Staff: 8
- Will you be hiring locally: No
- Number and Type of Weapons: 2x Luger P08
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 6x Fiat Coup Turbo Plus

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation: No
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations: No
- Would you like an Alliance/non-aggression pact to be signed?: Yes
- What is your view of The Armed Republic of Mesarian (Factbook is in our Signiture): Indifferent
- Embassy Design Picture (If you want an embassy to be specifically built): N?A

TO: Councillor Stephanie Oman, Darwinian People Foreign Affairs Minister
FROM: General John Stark, Mesarian Foreign Affairs Minister
SUBJECT: Mesarian Embassy
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Low

We are delighted to announce that your Embassy Application has been accepted, your Nation asked for 6 Vehicles instead of 4 however we have decided to allow them as we admire your Military History (Namely your Peoples Armies first major battle and victory) and because you are one of the first new Nations to respond to our offer.
You shall be given an embassy within the Bright-Fire Tower, Floor 58, Room 1027, from here you can view much of the southern section of the city of Orias and your Diplomatic Staff are also 2 rooms away from one of the Mesarian Foreign affairs office's - Along with your Security Staff being in high proximity to a Mesarian Security Station meaning your Embassy would get added protection should the office come under attack via conventional means.

As per your request for either an Alliance or a Non-Agression Pact, Mesarian would be delighted to have a Non-Agression Pact as we have not seen much from your Nation and don't see you as having earned a full alliance (which would grant you access to Mesarian Military support in all conflicts as well as access to several of our technologies) but do not see you as a nation unworthy of our time.

Sincerely,
General Simon Lar
Last edited by Mesarian on Wed May 11, 2011 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mesarian Factbook
Embassy Program
Hayaba wrote:

Dewhurst-Narculis wrote:

Oiseaui
Envoy

Founded: Dec 15, 2008
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Oiseaui » Wed May 11, 2011 7:48 pm

The Liberal Democracy of Oiseaui

To: Mesarian Embassy Program Representative
Subject: Mesarian Embassy Program

To whom it may concern,
Attached is the Oiseauian application for an embassy on Mesarian territory. Should any questions or concerns arise, please contact my office.

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Liberal Democracy of Oiseaui
- Government Type: Unitary Semi-Presidential Republic
- Head of State: President Ashbourne Garnett
- Head of Government: Prime Minister Émilie Berezi
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Minister Xavier Alberic
- Link to Factbook or brief description: The national FAQ may be found at www.oiseaui.gov/faq

- Ambassador's Name: Mr. Orazio Anacleto
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Wife, Madalina & Two Sons, Mihail and Maksim
- Bio: Ambassador Anacleto is not a traditional Ambassador. Until early 2010 he served as Colonel in the Oiseauian Air Force; he retired early to serve as an aide to President Garnett. Previous to serving in the military he had attended University and graduated with his degree in Political Science. While at some point we may replace him in this embassy, we feel that given the militaristic nature of Mesarian, it is in our best interest to have someone of his experience stationed at the embassy.

- Security Staff: 15 - 8 to serve as general embassy guards, 2 to serve as roof perimeter, 2 to serve as internal perimeter, 3 to serve as Ambassador Guards
- Service Staff: 10
- Will you be hiring locally: (1) Local Guide
- Number and Type of Vehicles: (4) Armored Black Yukon Denali SUV OR if there is access to water as specified in the embassy section (3) Armored Black Yukon Denali SUV & (1) Armored Red Square 72m motor yacht
- Number and Type of Weapons:
--- General Guards will be armed w/ (per guard): (2) USP45 Tactical Handgun, (1) Fairbairn Commando Dagger, (1) Taser X26
--- All Perimeter Guards will be armed w/ (per guard): (1) Oiseauian Modified FAMAS G2, (1) Fairbairn Commando Dagger, (1) Taser X26
--- Ambassador Guards will be armed w/ (per guard): (1) Oiseauian Modified FN F2000, (1) Fairbairn Commando Dagger, (1) Taser X26

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation: It is preferred, though not necessary.
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations: Not at this time.
- Would you like an Alliance/non-aggression pact to be signed?: We would favor a Non-Aggression Pact. To this end, if our embassy is accepted, we've included a proposed treaty. If you agree to the listed terms, please endorse where necessary and return the treaty to my office. It will immediately go into effect once received.
- What is your view of The Armed Republic of Mesarian: Tentatively Neutral. We have many reservations surrounding your militaristic policies.
- Any special requests (e.g. A new building to be built specifically for your Nation's Embassy): As you do allow custom buildings, we have a Oiseauian design we'd like built. This includes an internal housing section for the staff. Given the complexity of the building, we are willing to provide extra finances should it be necessary. Preferably this would have access to a main source of water, which leads into and out of your nation.

Mesarian-Oiseaui Free-Trade Agreement & Non-Aggression Pact

In an attempt to facilitate Free-Trade and good relations amongst men, the nations of Oiseaui and Mesarian agree to the following conditions, via a dual-purpose treaty. An endorsement of the following will be understood as an agreement solely between the undersigned.

For the Non-Aggression Pact, the following will become law:
- both Mesarian and Oiseaui agree to avoid war or armed conflict between them;
- all disputes are to be handled amicably through peaceful negotiations;

President of Oiseaui
Mesarian Representative
Last edited by Oiseaui on Sat May 21, 2011 1:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

|| The Liberal Democracy of Oiseaui||

NSEconomy | Dossier| Astyrian Network
COMPASS: E: 4.00 // S: -1.74
DEFCON: 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

Panita
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Panita » Thu May 12, 2011 2:39 am

Subject: Panita-Mesarian Relations
Encryption Level: Medium

We thank you for the office in Bright-Fire Tower, and feel privileged to have such a splendid position. We do have a few questions - firstly, is there civilian access to this office? As it would be the main point of contact for distressed Panitians visiting your country.
As to your military policy, we have concerns that Panitians would be looked down upon, as the majority have no military experience whatsoever. We do not practice conscription at any time, and in fact are having issues attempting to strengthen our small defence force. Most Panitians are religious, and this may also cause discrimination.

However, we do not think that these concerns are so large as to cause a breakdown of diplomacy. We hope that Panita and Mesarian enjoy a continuing friendly relationship.

Yours sincerely,
Daga Virilim
This is my main nation.
Panita
Factbook Embassy Economy Statistics
Colonies: Panitian Isles
DEFCON: 3
This nation is what I would do if I actually ran a nation.
Take the World Census 2011 at http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=83868
Generation 29 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

Mesarian
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mesarian » Thu May 12, 2011 7:43 am

Panita wrote:To: General Simon Lar, Mesarian Foreign Affairs Minister
Subject: Panita-Mesarian Relations
Encryption Level: Medium

We thank you for the office in Bright-Fire Tower, and feel privileged to have such a splendid position. We do have a few questions - firstly, is there civilian access to this office? As it would be the main point of contact for distressed Panitians visiting your country.
As to your military policy, we have concerns that Panitians would be looked down upon, as the majority have no military experience whatsoever. We do not practice conscription at any time, and in fact are having issues attempting to strengthen our small defence force. Most Panitians are religious, and this may also cause discrimination.

However, we do not think that these concerns are so large as to cause a breakdown of diplomacy. We hope that Panita and Mesarian enjoy a continuing friendly relationship.

Yours sincerely,
Daga Virilim

TO: Daga Virilim, Panita Foreign Affairs Minister
SUBJECT: Panita-Mesarian Relations
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Low

In reagrds to your first question about wether or not civilians will have access to your Dimplomatic office, the answer is yes, The Bright-Fire Tower is a historical monument in Mesarian and is completely open to the public from 8am-8pm (12 hours per day)
In regards to your concerns, Mesarian civilians would look down on Panitians.
However, they would not openly discriminate against them unless they started to openly pracitce their religion outside in very public places, as we all understand every Nation is differant and many follow seperate ideals depending on who runs them, to descriminate against people openly for that simple fact can actually be interpreted as a form of Racism.
Infact if we were to make it a publicly known fact that Pantia are having trouble strengthening their defense force then many of Mesarian's people would see your Nation and its people as an opportunity to show yet another Nation just how skilled Mesarians are when it comes to Military matters (some would even go so far as to immegrate to Panita to sign up for your armed forces in order to make a name for themselves via combat and training recruits)

We are glad that these concerns are not large enough to completely break down our diplomatic relations.

Sincerly
General Simon Lar

Mesarian Factbook
Embassy Program
Hayaba wrote:

Dewhurst-Narculis wrote:

Mesarian
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mesarian » Thu May 12, 2011 7:59 am

TO: Xavier Alberic, Minister of Foreign Affairs
SUBJECT: Embassy Application
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Medium

We are delighted to announce that your Embassy application has been Accepted, your Oiseaui design is foreign to our builders but not completely unlike several designs we have seen before, you can expect your Embassy to be completed within 5-6 months, next to the River Nesaiu which runs through the western section of the Orias, the centre of the cities commerce - we would like to let you know that Oiseaui funding for the Embassy is not needed, Mesarian has a strong economy, despite our small size, and can foot the bill perfectly fine you need not worry.
Also i would like to express my thanks as to your good judgment of Ambassador, Orazio and his family will be well recieved by our general public which will allow for much easier Diplomatic relations, it is not unlikely that several of the top Military Acadamys in Orias will offer his sons a place.

Finally, i have spoken to Supreme Commander and Chief General John Stark and we both agree that Mesarian shall sign your Non-Agression treaty (you shall find it enclosed) as one more ally, even in the form of simple non-agressions is vital to the survival of our young Nation.

Mesarian-Oiseaui Free-Trade Agreement & Non-Aggression Pact

In an attempt to facilitate Free-Trade and good relations amongst men, the nations of Oiseaui and Mesarian agree to the following conditions, via a dual-purpose treaty. An endorsement of the following will be understood as an agreement solely between the undersigned.

For the Non-Aggression Pact, the following will become law:
- both Mesarian and Oiseaui agree to avoid war or armed conflict between them;
- all disputes are to be handled amicably through peaceful negotiations;

General John Stark

President of Oiseaui
Mesarian Representative

OOC: Im pretty useless with arty stuff and computers so my leader doesn't have a fancy signiture
Last edited by Mesarian on Thu May 12, 2011 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mesarian Factbook
Embassy Program
Hayaba wrote:

Dewhurst-Narculis wrote:

Oiseaui
Envoy

Founded: Dec 15, 2008
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Oiseaui » Thu May 12, 2011 12:54 pm

The Liberal Democracy of Oiseaui

Subject: RE: Embassy Application

To whom it may concern,
We're very pleased to hear our application has been accepted. We're also exceedingly pleased that we'll be given water access; direct external address was very important to Minister Anacleto and I'm sure he will be appreciative. In regards to the Non-Aggression Pact I will immediately begin processing. Please allow a maximum of five days for the agreement to go into effect.

Xavier Alberic
Foreign Minister of Oiseaui

[[OOC: No big deal, at least you managed to actually sign it. Most people have difficulty with the formatting for even that. =P]]

|| The Liberal Democracy of Oiseaui||

NSEconomy | Dossier| Astyrian Network
COMPASS: E: 4.00 // S: -1.74
DEFCON: 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

The Darwinian People
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Darwinian People » Fri May 13, 2011 10:49 am

To: General Simon Lar of The Mesarian Republic
From: Commander-Sergeant Joseph Chung, Minister of Defence for The Darwinian People
Subject: Non-Aggression Pact

I would like to personally thank you; as the Minister of Defence. The Commonwealth Council would be more than willing to accept a non-aggression pact. I look forward to the future and greater relations between our nations. Our nations share a similar history and culture, I admire your nations dedication to the military.

Regards,
Joseph Chung
Commander-Sergeant, 1st Infantry Division
Minister Of Defence, Commonwealth Council
Leader, New Frontier Party
Economic Left/Right: -7.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.59
Arkinesia wrote:Life sucks when your movement is choked by retards.

Unhealthy2 wrote:Wait, aren't the terrorists even more prudish about sex than us? Oh wait, logic is for commies.

I am a National Socialist.
Libertarian/Authoritarian: 5.6
Left/Right: 8.99
Non-Interventionist/Neo-conservative: 6.93
Liberal/Conservative: 2.11
Pro: Civic nationalism, Guild socialism, Totalitarianism, Vegetarianism, Cromwellian Republicanism, British Fascism, Environmentalism
Anti: Class internationalism, Free-market capitalism, Libertarianism, Anthropocentrism, Monarchism, Liberal democracy, Environmental skepticism

Mesarian
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mesarian » Fri May 13, 2011 11:59 am

The Darwinian People wrote:To: General Simon Lar of The Mesarian Republic
From: Commander-Sergeant Joseph Chung, Minister of Defence for The Darwinian People
Subject: Non-Aggression Pact

I would like to personally thank you; as the Minister of Defence. The Commonwealth Council would be more than willing to accept a non-aggression pact. I look forward to the future and greater relations between our nations. Our nations share a similar history and culture, I admire your nations dedication to the military.

Regards,
Joseph Chung
Commander-Sergeant, 1st Infantry Division
Minister Of Defence, Commonwealth Council
Leader, New Frontier Party

TO: Commander-Sergeant Joseph Chung, Darwinian People Minister of Defence
FROM: Supreme General Jona Ray, Mesarian Minister of Defence
SUBJECT: Non-Agression Pact
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Medium

Sir, we are delighted that you have accepted the Non-Agression pact, I also hope that this sets the roots for a large and grand alliance between our two Great Nations - Perhaps one day we could share stories of our combat exploits.

I must admit that i am equally in awe of your Parties dedication to the Military, i do hope that in your Nations next elections that you and the New Froniter Party come out on top (I can safely say that Mesarian shall support you 100% of the way) as your current leadership may do a good job but I and many other Mesarians believe a country runs more efficiently with a Military Officer such as yourself at the helm.

That is all for now, rest assured Mesarian will be keeping a well maintained Dossier on your Nation as to keep a good store of information regarding your countries actions (especially Military related) and to assertain wether moving for a full alliance with the Darwinian People could be beneficial enough to both parties.

Yours,
Jona Ray

Mesarian Factbook
Embassy Program
Hayaba wrote:

Dewhurst-Narculis wrote:

Neue Sansoucci
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Neue Sansoucci » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:40 pm

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Holy Empire of Neue Sansoucci
- Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy with Aristocratic System.
- Head of State: Her Imperial Majesty Empress Cornelia V
- Head of Government: His Grace, The Duke of Pendragon, Premier Paul Von Pendragon-Oberstain
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Count Franz Von Mariendorf
- Link to Factbook or brief description: http://conservative.nationstates.net/nation=neue_sansoucci

- Ambassador's Name: Baron Bruno Von Silverberche
- Ambassador's Family (if any): The Baroness Guinevere Von Silverberche (wife), Viscount Rudolf Von Silverberche (son), Lady Elizabeth Von Silverberche (daughter).
- (OPTIONAL) A short Bio: Baron Silverberche, comes from one of the most distinguished imperial Noble families of Neue Sansoucci, he served as an Imperial Commodore at young age, then as Imperial Vice admiral of the fleet; he also served in the Imperial Ministry of Foreing Affairs having the post of Vice Minister.

- Security Staff: 4 marines, 4 Imperial Guards
- Service Staff: 6
- Will you be hiring locally:no
- Number and Type of Weapons: colt guns and M16 for normal guards, and swords for the imperial guard.
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 2 Limousine (1 Lincoln Town car and a Rolls Royce) and 2 Range Rovers.

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation: We have no Embassy program at the moment.
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations: yes
- What is your view of The Armed Republic of Mesarian (Factbook is in our Signiture): a Positive and progressive nation.
- Any special requests (e.g. A new building to be built specifically for your Nation's Embassy):
We will finance the construction if accepted, in order to provide a comfortable life our Imperial Noble, his family and staff.
Head of State: Her Imperial Majesty Kaiserin Cornelia V.

Factbook: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=129235
Embassy Program:
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=127705
MONARCHIST CONTINENT AND ARCHIPELAGO
PERCIVAL CORPORATION
Poseidon Yachting & Cruise Line

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information