NATION

PASSWORD

WorldVision 17 Song Contest- Contest thread

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:58 am

OOC: Psst, Swilatia. If you placed it on a more active nation, it could solve the inactivity issue. OP inactive goes to everyone inactive equals Game Over for the thread.

Tropicarno
Minister

Founded: Dec 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Tropicarno » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:00 am

Adolf Rommel arrives at the contest late due to traffic. he wasnt acustemed to these foreign roads as they drove very diffrent back in his home country of sweet sweet tropicarno.

As adolf Arrived at the Place he would preform he took a big deep breath before uttering to his ensamble, This is it.
Weapons USed By Us
Infantry: Ak-47/74/74c | Stinger/Rpg/Law | Lasbar/Dragunov
Tanks: Challanger,T-90/ Black Gulo Tank (152 MM Gun)
Aircraft: F-15/Mig (ALl Types)/ Shark/
Bombers White Night

Swilatia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 02, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Swilatia » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:26 am

Syvorji wrote:OOC: Psst, Swilatia. If you placed it on a more active nation, it could solve the inactivity issue. OP inactive goes to everyone inactive equals Game Over for the thread.

Psst, Khorata. You know first-time participants can't host anyway. Besides, I wouldn't vote for you anyway, after that time you tried to run my region behind my back.
SvilajskaRepublika Free since 1826

Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -6.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.31

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:35 am

Swilatia wrote:
Syvorji wrote:OOC: Psst, Swilatia. If you placed it on a more active nation, it could solve the inactivity issue. OP inactive goes to everyone inactive equals Game Over for the thread.

Psst, Khorata. You know first-time participants can't host anyway. Besides, I wouldn't vote for you anyway, after that time you tried to run my region behind my back.

OOC: I know. But, how did you know that I am Khorata? Either way, let's move that discussion to the TG's.

IC: As Sanh Yong sat down and listened to the performances, she enjoyed them, and soon, decided to vote for Kingsley Bedford. Meanwhile, internet forums were raging with activity, to vote for other nations, while WorldVision was being popular and growing like a weed.

Rugenia
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Rugenia » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:07 pm

10. Rugenia
Johannes - Ich Will Dich

Johannes is going to the stage,
he's standing in the middle of the stage, his dancer are around him, the backround singers are on the left and on the right of the stage,
Johannes' clothes are black and white. At least the ruganian flag is in the backround.
The Song begins with a lot of LED lights! (The song language is GERMAN)
GOOD LUCK JOHANNES!

[Intro in Oriental Style]
Oh..
Oh..
Ohhh...
Wenn ich dich seh springt
mein Herz herum,
will dich so sehr aber du
bleibst ja stumm

Du machst mich an aber du
willst mich nicht
soll ich das versteh'n oder nicht

Einmal ein Küsschen auf
meine Fresse
und dann läufts wie ne Presse

[Chorus]
Ich will dich, du mich nicht
weiß nicht was ich tun soll
Ich Liebe dich so sehr
doch du macht's mir so schwer
weiß nicht warum
[Chorus End]

[Instrumental + Oriental Dancing]

Nun komm doch endlich zu mir hinein
wir trinken einen schönen Wein

Und dann nimmst du mich in
deinen Arm
Oh Man!

[Chorus]
Ich Liebe dich so sehr
weiß nicht warum

AGAIN!

weiß nicht was ich tuhen soll
Ich Liebe dich so sehr
weiß nicht warum
[Chorus End]

Dann hauste ab und du machst schlapp

Immer wieder die selbe Tour
Das kotzt mich an!
OH MAN!
OH MAN!

[Chorus]
Ich Liebe dich so sehr
weiß nicht warum...
ICH WILL DICH!

BIG APPLAUS!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Johannes: THANK YOU VERY MUCH! DANKESCHÖN!

Host's: Thanks Rugenia! Wonderful debuting song!
Last edited by Rugenia on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:38 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Kingsley Bedford
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 18, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingsley Bedford » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:27 pm

* The evening's hosts Niels Holmn and Zara Kasparian are now on stage*

Zara: Well so far we have seen 10 great songs from 10 talented nations

Niels: Of course we still have more to go but before we hear our next song, we're going to visit the stars in the greenroom and check out what they are doing in there

*Niels walks off the stage and begins to walk on the ramp leading off stage towards the greenroom. He is followed by a cameraman*

*Now the camera and Niels are in the greenroom where artists are seated and waving flags*

Niels: And I'm going to talk to the Kingfordian enterants Yuliana and Sergei.

Niels: President Pashkchenko and Sergei, how are you feeling about your performance?

Yuliana: Well, I think we did well, our song has a heartfelt message and because music and love is a universal language, we hope people will vote for us. I may have won an election, but it's not so easy to win a competition such as WorldVision as I'm sure you would know from your own experience 2 yrs ago

Sergei: I think we did well, It will depend on how good the rest are. We wish everyone the best of luck

Niels: Ok thank you.... *towards camera* And now we will continue the show...."
Kingfordian Republic of Kingsley Bedford
WA Delegate and head of diplomacy in Democratic Republics
Co-owner of Kiphtur Multinational
Co-President of United Democratic Party

http://kiphturmultinational.forumotion.com/index.htm < storefront
Federation of Democratic Republics <-- Join our region!

Tropicarno
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Tropicarno » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:49 am

Rommel Waits in the wings untill his name is called out. All of Tropicarno is rooting for him as they have never been entered into a National contest before.

Announcer: And now we have our next contestent comming from the wings, lets give a big warm welcome to hailing from Tropicarno Adolf Rommel.

As the crowd cheered him on Rommel went center stage and bowed and waved before Nodding to the men behind him who would play the Number. he took a Deep breath as the room went qiuet then began

Blitzkreig Love

Umm you Take me By Supprise
Hit me Hard,Right Between the Eyes
Qiuck And Fast you Sweep me off My Feet
You Make my Head and Heart Skip a Beat
Strong Willed Women Fast and Free
You Take my feelings and Go to a Killing Spree

I Have No control,I have No Restraint
I Cant resist Temptation, Hey i aint no Saint
Her Long Blonde Hair And Bright Blue Eyes
When she Speaks to me My Head and my Heart Flies
Our Love Blossems Faster then a White Dove.
I havnt Known you for Long it Must be Blitzkreig Love!

Standing Beside you i could Never Frown
The Affecton you gave,Nothing could bring me down
Your First Steps on the Regional Stage.
I Admit i was the First to Add your Facebook Page
Call it Stalking Heck You Got Nerve.
Its not Stalking Its just Blitzkreig Love

Aww yeah!

You Got me Runing on Blitzkreig love.
Cant Control my feelings Im on Blitzkreig Love

My Life has Taken a Beating
a Long and Painful Struggle, Thats Started Sweatening
I cant Explain what you have done to me
But you have Captured my Feelings and my mind is Just under a week Silent But Deadly, your Beauty Divine
Oh how i long For you to surrender, to be mine

Now your Storm is Threatening
My Very Life Today
Swift as a Slim Jet Airplane
Small as a Mouse Its Crazy,Insane!
Bearly had Time to Watch your Smile
To see youy anyday i would Run a Mile

The Very First time, our eyes ever met
I Knew you would be the one for me, No Sweat
No Problem to admit loving you
I Dream about holding you in arms Real Soon
Only week one its not Really much
But i got the Anser Baby its Our Blitzkreig Love

Oh Baby Its Blitzkreig Love
The way you look you spark of Blitzkreig Love
grab Your Helmet, your Weapon and prepere for Blitzkreig Love

No One Can steal this Moment but you
If you love someone else Please tell me who?
You must be something Special especilly to me
it may be hard work but baby Im free
Its a Rocky Ride Baby, Alot to Push and Shove
Ino this Fight will be hard, But ive got your Blitzkreig Love

The Crowd cheered clapped and Screamed in applause as Rommel finished the song. Proud of his Acheivement the ever Silent Rommel Left the stage and went to his Dressing room.
Weapons USed By Us
Bombers White Night

Swilatia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Swilatia » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:43 am

I didn't originally want to do posts like this, but anything to keep the thread going I guess.
Unlike some of the other performers, Lina Milajska had already been in Kingsley Bedford for about a week, so that she could actually show up to her rehearsals, and hopefully give a much better performance than some of the others so far.

She couldn't help but laugh when Tropicarno's Adolf Rommel had suggested that he was stuck in the same traffic jam for at least a few days. Did he try to actually drive here, all the way from his home country?

Political Compass

Tropicarno
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Tropicarno » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:53 am

Rommel left the stage Area and went into the bar which was next door for all Participents. he needed a drink after that preformence. "Crap Crap Crap" he said to himself Despretly Downing a Shot. He thought he better entertain himself while he was there and set about looking for the other contestents to perhaps gain a closer tie with the people he was competeing against.
Weapons USed By Us
Bombers White Night

Kingsley Bedford
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingsley Bedford » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:47 am

Tropicarno wrote:Rommel left the stage Area and went into the bar which was next door for all Participents. he needed a drink after that preformence. "Crap Crap Crap" he said to himself Despretly Downing a Shot. He thought he better entertain himself while he was there and set about looking for the other contestents to perhaps gain a closer tie with the people he was competeing against.

You'll find the other contestants in the greenroom. There's drinks in there too ;)

Rugenia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Rugenia » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:11 am

Johannes and the delegation of Rugenia are sitting in the greenroom and talking about his performance,
the head of the delegation said that he was great!
now the rugenian delegation waves the flag of rugenia.
Last edited by Rugenia on Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mossulia
Envoy

Founded: Jul 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mossulia » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:31 am

Brandon: Well the night seems to be dragging on a bit but Seaplanes of the North are starting to set up on stage at the minute. They are singing their song telephone, which is about where they comes from. To explain in short it's about a few years back when North Mossulia fell into anarchy and murders were sending threatening voice mails and such along with other people. Oh well here they go.

11. Mossulia
Seaplanes of the North

Ring ring ring!
There goes my telephone
People keep on calling
Are they addicted to
the ansewring tone?

Ring ring ring!
Scammer won't leave me alone
Maybe it work calling to have a moan
Maybe a murderer is calling
on my telephone

*Quite except for the bass guitar and bass drum.*
*Rythme and lead guitar burst into the song again.*

one! two! three! four!
un! deux! trois! quatre! [x2]

Ring ring ring!!!
Ring ring ring!!!
Ring ring ring!!!

I'm gonna unplug it!
I'm gonna unplug it!
Gonna unplug my phone!

*Bass guitar only.*

The eleventh commandment.
Sitting on my wall.
Never unplug your phone.
Otherwise god will call.

*Drums and guitars explode into a racket.*

[1-2-3]
[1-2-3]
[1-2-3]

Ring ring ring!
People with a third opinion
The devil and his minions
Maybe even killer in there trillions

Ring ring ring!
This guy want to sell me a fridge
The man wants me to be squidged
This man wants to know if I think they should build a bridge.

Somebody is calling.
I feel like I'm falling.
But now I am crawling
To unplug my phone.

Ring ring ring!!!
It's the telephone
Ring ring ring!!!
It's the telephone
Ring ring ring!!!
It's the telephone [x2]

On my phone!
On my phone!
On my phone!

Someone is calling me!

Andrew Garbage threw his guitar at the drummer and they smashed up their instruments before leaving the stage.
Last edited by Mossulia on Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
2nd In the Baptism of Iron 6 | Sufferer of the biggest defeat in football
DEFCON: [3] Laid back [2] Small international crisis[1] Large war
New parliament being elected
Our best and least bias Newspaper!

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:08 am

Rugenia wrote:Johannes and the delegation of Rugenia are sitting in the greenroom and talking about his performance,
now all of the delegation are waving the rugenian flag

OOC: In bold is the Godmode. Like, you cannot say that everyone is waving your national flag. After all, Sanh Yong is in the green room, but she is just relaxing and managed to vote for Kingsley Bedford. She is not waving any flag, in fact, she had no flag with her. Also, the grammar is really horrible in this post, along with your song. While your German is extremely good, I have a feeling English is your second language. And including Kingsley's Bedford opinions on that? Did you get permission to use Kingsley's Bedford's opinion, or sent you a TG (aka 'gram), or did you simply make it all up. Really, I do not think you actually got the permission. And by Host's, did you mean Kingsley Bedford or Swilatia? You ought to read the holy stickies.

Swilatia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Swilatia » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:17 am

Syvorji wrote:
Rugenia wrote:Johannes and the delegation of Rugenia are sitting in the greenroom and talking about his performance,

OOC: In bold is the Godmode. Like, you cannot say that everyone is waving your national flag. After all, Sanh Yong is in the green room, but she is just relaxing and managed to vote for Kingsley Bedford. She is not waving any flag, in fact, she had no flag with her. Also, the grammar is really horrible in this post, along with your song. While your German is extremely good, I have a feeling English is your second language. And including Kingsley's Bedford opinions on that? Did you get permission to use Kingsley's Bedford's opinion, or sent you a TG (aka 'gram), or did you simply make it all up. Really, I do not think you actually got the permission. And by Host's, did you mean Kingsley Bedford or Swilatia? You ought to read the holy stickies.

What, are you like the RPing police now? I'm not sure where in this post he mentioned me or Kingsley Bedford? The post seems to be about the delegation from Rugenia. You know, how each nation has its own?

Political Compass

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:22 am

Swilatia wrote:
Syvorji wrote:

What, are you like the RPing police now? I'm not sure where in this post he mentioned me or Kingsley Bedford? The post seems to be about the delegation from Rugenia. You know, how each nation has its own?

OOC: By some of it, I was also referring to this post.

Rugenia wrote:10. Rugenia
Johannes - Ich Will Dich

-snip-

Host's: Thanks Rugenia! Wonderful debuting song![/b][/size]

And with some grammar errors, I interpreted it as "all of the delegations," and in conjunction with his grammar errors, I assumed it meant EVERY singer in this contest. Unless if s/he clarifies that it is just their delegation, my accusation will still stand.

Kingsley Bedford
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingsley Bedford » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:59 am

Syvorji wrote:

"All the Delegation waving the Rugenian flag"
This is obviously being misinterpreted here. Rugenia is referring to the term used for Eurovision "delegation", meaning the officials of the broadcaster, the songwriter, composer and the singer. Each country has one. He would've probably meant the Rugenian delegation were waving their flags. Which if you watch any Eurovision, you'll see all delegations in the greenroom are waving their countries' flag. Rugenia is trying to make it more realistic. And Rugenia is a friend of mine so I have no problem with him mentioning any of my contestants, hosts etc.

Kingsley Bedford
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingsley Bedford » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:05 am

Syvorji wrote:
Swilatia wrote:What, are you like the RPing police now? I'm not sure where in this post he mentioned me or Kingsley Bedford? The post seems to be about the delegation from Rugenia. You know, how each nation has its own?

OOC: By some of it, I was also referring to this post.

Johannes - Ich Will Dich

-snip-

Host's: Thanks Rugenia! Wonderful debuting song![/b][/size]

And with some grammar errors, I interpreted it as "all of the delegations," and in conjunction with his grammar errors, I assumed it meant EVERY singer in this contest. Unless if s/he clarifies that it is just their delegation, my accusation will still stand.

OOC: Grammar errors... not grounds for accusations. English isn't Rugenia's first language so I think you are being a bit too harsh on that part. This is supposed to be a fun song contest experience for everyone, not a grammar lesson.

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:23 pm

Kingsley Bedford wrote:
Syvorji wrote:

"All the Delegation waving the Rugenian flag"
This is obviously being misinterpreted here. Rugenia is referring to the term used for Eurovision "delegation", meaning the officials of the broadcaster, the songwriter, composer and the singer. Each country has one. He would've probably meant the Rugenian delegation were waving their flags. Which if you watch any Eurovision, you'll see all delegations in the greenroom are waving their countries' flag. Rugenia is trying to make it more realistic. And Rugenia is a friend of mine so I have no problem with him mentioning any of my contestants, hosts etc.

OOC: Okay, now I understand, it is just that I was confused. However, if my statement is true, then... eh?

Swilatia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Swilatia » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:42 pm

WorldVision Song Contest Coverage

If any-one asks, I actually did do coverage of the joyous zeltros entry, but it got lost to browser crash. I don't feel like retyping all of it.

(Performance 10/ Rugenia)

Stanowski: That was Rugenia's entry, performed IN GERMAN, as they made very clear to us at the start of their performance. You know, in case some one thought that they would the song was going to be in Russian or something.

Jamazka: Well, it's been a while since we... or any other Swilatian presenters for that matter, got an angry phone call during the contest. I would almost have made sure to get the language wrong here, if they didn't already yell at us, and everyone else watching this contest.

Stanowski: There's still the Iglesians, but they must have gotten used to that joke by now. instead, we should call up a chinese take-out and order something. Then, we put them on hold and call up some other chinese place. Then we ask the first one to read back the order to us, and the other place thinks we're making an order. It all gets really confusing.

Jamazka: What, you mean like in 2 different countries? You sure they'll have the same stuff? Or even speak the same language?

Stanowski: Well, we are doing two chinese places, right? They'll speak English... doesn't everyone speak English now? They'll at least speak bad English. So while we're doing that, you can vote for this song. I'd say it's a good song, even if it is in German. Or you can vote for one of the others if you don't like this one.

(Performance 11/ Tropicarno

Jamazka: Well, that went well enough I guess. They didn't, like, shout at us or anything, but they were all like "we don't do delivery" and the other one was "we do delivery" and then other one was like "we don't" and they kept arguing about who would come pick it up. At the same time, Tropicarno's own muppet dictator Adolf Rommel killed a few million people with his blitzkrieg love.

Stanowski: You mean stalking, right? Any-one who can kill some-one by simply following them ought to be considered dangerous. Blitzkrieg Love sound a lot worse than just plain stalking, anyway.

Jamazka: Yeah, that's the thing. No-one ever died from regular stalking, did they? This dude is just evil... his singing too, does no-one bother showing up for rehearsals any more? But if you, too, want to be evil, you can vote for this song online, starting now.

Stanowski: Otherwise, you can also go online to vote for one of the other songs performed so far. Or you can check out our call to those 2 chinese places, we posted it on the official SBC 3 website.

Jamazka: We should do stuff like that more often... but, later. Right now, we still have a few more songs to go, and we really should look at the songs more... and cast a few more votes...

Political Compass

Rugenia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Rugenia » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:22 am

OH HOLY SHIT! I WROTE ABOUT THE RUGENIAN DELEGATION THAT WAVES THE RUGENIAN FLAG LOL
AND SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH! GERMAN IS MY NATIVE LANGUAGE
BUT I THINK YOU ALL UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM WRITING! -.-
Last edited by Rugenia on Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kingsley Bedford
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingsley Bedford » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:26 am

Rugenia wrote:OH HOLY SHIT! I WROTE ABOUT THE RUGENIAN DELEGATION THAT WAVES THE RUGENIAN FLAG LOL

Don't worry about it. You weren't doing anything wrong. Infact you were making the program a lot more realistic

Joyous Zeltros
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Joyous Zeltros » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:00 am

Swilatia wrote:If any-one asks, I actually did do coverage of the joyous zeltros entry, but it got lost to browser crash. I don't feel like retyping all of it.

OOC: Aww... :(
"One Zeltron is the life of the party; on Zeltros, life is the party!"
"A lot of people don't seem to understand us. There is no devious ulterior motive. We want you to be happy, because we're happier if you are."
Factbook, Embassy Thread & Your Citizen... on Zeltros
"All Zeltrons are obsessed with romance. When they cannot love, they fight. Both are sports to them. Coupled with their love of gambling, it makes one Zeltron in the grip of enthusiasm a formidable enemy. A pack of adolescents is virtually a force of nature." ―Lumiya
Joyous Zeltros: We Love Everybody. Passionately and in multiple positions.

Rugenia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Rugenia » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:28 am

Kingsley Bedford wrote:
Rugenia wrote:OH HOLY SHIT! I WROTE ABOUT THE RUGENIAN DELEGATION THAT WAVES THE RUGENIAN FLAG LOL

Don't worry about it. You weren't doing anything wrong. Infact you were making the program a lot more realistic

Oh ok, but I am very sorry for my bad english :)

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:55 am

Rugenia wrote:
Kingsley Bedford wrote:

Oh ok, but I am very sorry for my bad english :)

OOC: That is alright. As such, my godmod is retracted.

St Eedyets
Secretary

Founded: Feb 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby St Eedyets » Sun May 01, 2011 4:12 am

Johannes - Ich Will Dich

Johannes is going to the stage,
he's standing in the middle of the stage, his dancer are around him, the backroundsingers are on the left and on the right of the stage,
Johannes' clothes are black and white. At least the ruganian flag is in the backround.
The Song begins with a lot of LED lights! (The Songlanguage is GERMAN)
GOOD LUCK JOHANNES!

[Intro in Oriental Style]
Oh..
Oh..
Ohhh...
Wenn ich dich seh springt
mein Herz herum,
will dich so sehr aber du
bleibst ja stumm

Du machst mich an aber du
willst mich nicht
soll ich das versteh'n oder nicht

Einmal ein Küsschen auf
meine Fresse
und dann läufts wie ne Presse

[Chorus]
Ich Liebe dich so sehr
weiß nicht warum
[Chorus End]

[Instrumental + Oriental Dancing]

Nun komm doch endlich zu mir hinein
wir trinken einen schönen Wein

Und dann nimmst du mich in
deinen Arm
Oh Man!

[Chorus]
Ich Liebe dich so sehr
weiß nicht warum

AGAIN!

Ich Liebe dich so sehr
weiß nicht warum
[Chorus End]

Dann hauste ab und du machst schlapp

Immer wieder die selbe Tour
Das kotzt mich an!
OH MAN!
OH MAN!

[Chorus]
Ich Liebe dich so sehr
weiß nicht warum...
ICH WILL DICH!

BIG APPLAUS!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Host's: Thanks Rugenia! Wonderful debuting song!

St Eedyets Television Incorporated (SETI)'s Televoting has given Rugenia Zwoelf Puenkte!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates