NATION

PASSWORD

President Homer Soft Drinks-Drink the Presidents Pop!

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Kalaspia-Shimarata
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

President Homer Soft Drinks-Drink the Presidents Pop!

Postby Kalaspia-Shimarata » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:34 am

OOC:The OP of this thread is undergoing major refurbishment. You'll have to deal with the way it is until I'm finished!
OOC:Please note:
If something is written in {these brackets}, it is OOC
President Homer

Over 400 varieties, and atleast 100 more to come!

Lemon Squash {Like Solo and Lift}
Yellow Lemonade {Like Fanta Lemonade}
White Lemonade {Sprite, 7UP}
Cloudy Lemonade
Red Lemonade {Fire Engine, Pink Lemonade}
Det White Lemonade

Cola
Diet Cola {Same difference between Diet Coke and Coke Zero. Diet Cola is the Diet Coke of President Homer}
Cola Lite {Same difference between Diet Coke and Coke Zero. Cola Lite is the Coke Zero of President Homer}
Diet Cola Caffine Free
Cola Zero Caffine Free
Green Cola {Like Green Coca-Cola minus the cocane}

Soda Water
Water

Blue Rasberry
Berry
Blueberry
Blackberry
Boisenberry
Rasberry
Strawberry

Red Creaming Soda
Yellow Creaming Soda

Mango
Grape
Frozen Cola
Dr.Peper
Mountain Dew
Ginger Beer
Ginger Ale
(Non-alcoholic) root beer
Diet Red Creaming Soda
Diet Orange
Orange
Strawberry Fizz
Rasberry Fizz
White Lemonade Fizz
Orange
Lime
Lemon-Lime
Watermelon
Green Apple
Yellow Apple
Red Apple
Apple
Apple Fizz
Watermelon Fizz
Orange Fizz
Passionfruit (Passiona)
Pine-Apple
Pineapple
Passionfruit Apple Base
Passionfruit Apple Base Fizz
Graple
Cola-Red Creaming Soda
Bubble Gum
Frozen Red Creaming Soda
Frozen Orange Fizzy
Frozen Bubblegum
Frozen Mandarine Fizz
Frozen Rasberry Juicy
Frozen Lime
Frozen Lime Fizzy
Frozen Blueberry
Mandarine Fizz
Crab Juice
Mango Fizz
Passionfruit Fizz
Fruit
Fruit Fizz
Much, much more!

Comes in creats of 1000 either mixed or assorted or mixed with your chosen flavors (note, does not include frozen flavors) as they are like this:

Orders:
$500 USD per box of 1000-375mL cans
So far, we only sell 375 mL cans but will sell more eventually.
Please tell us which flavors you would like in your box
Frozen flavors are USD $500 for 1000L

What languages would you like on the cans?
Do you want the cans writen in leters or gallons?
Above 2 questions N/A for frozen
Last edited by Kalaspia-Shimarata on Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:08 am, edited 6 times in total.
Kalaspia-Shimarata's flag represents the Union between K&S. The dark blue represents the sea and the light blue represents the sky. In Kalashi language considers light blue and dark blue to be different colours. England colonised, and unified K&S, between 1774 and 1953, and English, light blue and dark blue are considered to be the same colour. Therefore, the contrast between dark blue and light blue represents the union, but the differences between K&S where as blue being two but simultaneously one colour represents K&S being two, but simultaniously one entity. The opposite to the symmetry represents the unity and indipendance of K&S, whilst also representing the Kalashi culture of opposite symmetry.KS is 75% Christian, hence the cross.

Kalaspia-Shimarata
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalaspia-Shimarata » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:15 pm

bump
Kalaspia-Shimarata's flag represents the Union between K&S. The dark blue represents the sea and the light blue represents the sky. In Kalashi language considers light blue and dark blue to be different colours. England colonised, and unified K&S, between 1774 and 1953, and English, light blue and dark blue are considered to be the same colour. Therefore, the contrast between dark blue and light blue represents the union, but the differences between K&S where as blue being two but simultaneously one colour represents K&S being two, but simultaniously one entity. The opposite to the symmetry represents the unity and indipendance of K&S, whilst also representing the Kalashi culture of opposite symmetry.KS is 75% Christian, hence the cross.

Kalaspia-Shimarata
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalaspia-Shimarata » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:19 am

bump

Ho Chi Mingh
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

soft drinks

Postby Ho Chi Mingh » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:31 am

a lot of people want soft drinks to be banned because they have no nutrition.

Sophisticism
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sophisticism » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:44 am

To: President Homer Soft Drinks

Our company, which specializes in low quality products (sold for low prices), is interested in signing a deal with President Homer Soft Drinks in order to import soft drinks to Sophisticism.
However, due to laws in Sophisticism, we cannot sell any type of food or drink without including nutrition facts on its box (or in this case, can). Therefore, we would like to ask you to include nutrition information on all products you sell, so that we could provide that information to our customers. We would like to receive information regarding all of your products, because products that do not match strict requirements cannot be sold in the nation.
Also, we would like to ask you to kindly provide a short explanation of your drinks' taste, so we could fit products to the Sophisticated market. A short line of information, would be enough (e.g. Blackberry - has a rich taste, made with berries from eastern Realm of Unrestricted Science. Very sweet, and slightly sour. Quite refreshing - should be served cold).

We appreciate your time,
Sincerely,
Bruce a'Willing, Low quality - lower priceTM supermarkets CEO.

Kalaspia-Shimarata
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalaspia-Shimarata » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:54 am

Sophisticism wrote:To: President Homer Soft Drinks

Our company, which specializes in low quality products (sold for low prices), is interested in signing a deal with President Homer Soft Drinks in order to import soft drinks to Sophisticism.
However, due to laws in Sophisticism, we cannot sell any type of food or drink without including nutrition facts on its box (or in this case, can). Therefore, we would like to ask you to include nutrition information on all products you sell, so that we could provide that information to our customers. We would like to receive information regarding all of your products, because products that do not match strict requirements cannot be sold in the nation.
Also, we would like to ask you to kindly provide a short explanation of your drinks' taste, so we could fit products to the Sophisticated market. A short line of information, would be enough (e.g. Blackberry - has a rich taste, made with berries from eastern Realm of Unrestricted Science. Very sweet, and slightly sour. Quite refreshing - should be served cold).

We appreciate your time,
Sincerely,

Dear Sophisticism, we have the same laws about nutritional facts on the can. Also, some of these flavors I have never even tasted in RL let alone know how to describe. However, the law requires that all ingredients are from Kalaspia-Shimarata. For description, just use the ones they have on the coca-cola website but make it for Kalaspia-Shimarata. Our products are HIGH QUALITY

Sophisticism
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sophisticism » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:05 am

Kalaspia-Shimarata wrote:
Sophisticism wrote:To: President Homer Soft Drinks

We appreciate your time,
Sincerely,

Dear Sophisticism, we have the same laws about nutritional facts on the can. Also, some of these flavors I have never even tasted in RL let alone know how to describe. However, the law requires that all ingredients are from Kalaspia-Shimarata. For description, just use the ones they have on the coca-cola website but make it for Kalaspia-Shimarata. Our products are HIGH QUALITY

President Homer Soft Drinks,
I have no clue what this 'RL' you are talking about is. You are probably not referring to 'real life', because as far as I know I am real (and so is my company). Also, the website you mentioned, 'Coca-Cola', doesn't sound familiar to me. Is it a competing company from Kalaspia-Shimarata? I would appreciate more information regarding this 'Coca-Cola'.

If President Homer Soft Drinks wants to be respected, it must include this information on its own storefront. If you wish to gain us as customers, you shouldn't send us to other companies' website, simply because then we would buy products from these companies.

Sincerely,

OOC:
You're mixing OOC and IC. Mr. a'Willing, as a Sophisticated citizen, thinks he is real, and doesn't know what Coca-Cola is, because it is not an IC company.
When posting an IC post, you can't refer to RL information - if I own a car company (in nationstates), I can't just say "we produce all products that Mercedes Benz produces. Go to their website for more information about the products. Every car is 10% of the cost on their website".

Kalaspia-Shimarata
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalaspia-Shimarata » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:07 am

Sophisticism wrote:
Kalaspia-Shimarata wrote:Dear Sophisticism, we have the same laws about nutritional facts on the can. Also, some of these flavors I have never even tasted in RL let alone know how to describe. However, the law requires that all ingredients are from Kalaspia-Shimarata. For description, just use the ones they have on the coca-cola website but make it for Kalaspia-Shimarata. Our products are HIGH QUALITY

President Homer Soft Drinks,
I have no clue what this 'RL' you are talking about is. You are probably not referring to 'real life', because as far as I know I am real (and so is my company). Also, the website you mentioned, 'Coca-Cola', doesn't sound familiar to me. Is it a competing company from Kalaspia-Shimarata? I would appreciate more information regarding this 'Coca-Cola'.

If President Homer Soft Drinks wants to be respected, it must include this information on its own storefront. If you wish to gain us as customers, you shouldn't send us to other companies' website, simply because then we would buy products from these companies.

Sincerely,

OOC:
You're mixing OOC and IC. Mr. a'Willing, as a Sophisticated citizen, thinks he is real, and doesn't know what Coca-Cola is, because it is not an IC company.
When posting an IC post, you can't refer to RL information - if I own a car company (in nationstates), I can't just say "we produce all products that Mercedes Benz produces. Go to their website for more information about the products. Every car is 10% of the cost on their website".

Okay, I will get around to it. By the way, that WHOLE post was meant to be OOC

Kalaspia-Shimarata
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalaspia-Shimarata » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:50 pm

bump

Hushab
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hushab » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:22 pm

The state of the Emirate of Hushab is willing to trade arms for soda. If you give me the formula for 1/2 your drinks AND allow me to construct a massive soda plant, you will receive:
an AC-130 gunship (armed)
a Boeing 747 (for your personal use)
AND
50 convicts being "rehabilitated" .
Are you angry yet?

Kalaspia-Shimarata
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalaspia-Shimarata » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:50 am

Hushab wrote:The state of the Emirate of Hushab is willing to trade arms for soda. If you give me the formula for 1/2 your drinks AND allow me to construct a massive soda plant, you will receive:

What is a private company going to do with that kind of weaponary?

Pfft. 70% of all house holds have one and OF THOSE, 30% have 2 or more!
50 convicts being "rehabilitated"

Why the hell would a private company care what happens to the prisoners.

This is PRIVATE industry NOT public!

Akkilles
Attaché

Founded: Apr 21, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Akkilles » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:35 am

The popular fast food restauraunt chain MacDonno's would like to work out a contract with President Homer Soft Drinks.
Given that the provided list of flavors was not exhaustive, we will inform you of the flavors we desire and you can inform us if you do not supply any of them.
We would like the following soft drink flavors:
-Cola
-Diet Cola
-Cola Zero (assuming it has no calories, as this is its obvious marketing value.)
-Root Beer
-Orange
-Mountain Dew
-Lemon-Lime
-Pineapple
-Grape
-Watermelon

We would like initially buy 4,000 Litres of each of the above flavors as a trial run if possible. If they sell well and there is a popular reaction amongst our customer base we may look into working out a long term contract in which you would be the sole soft drink provider for all of our restauraunts.

[OOC: Root beer is the only one not on your list I think. Also I realize Mountain Dew is a specific RL brand name but I don't know what its generic flavor would be called. Also its on your list so I guess it's good enough.]

Kalaspia-Shimarata
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalaspia-Shimarata » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:57 am

Akkilles wrote:The popular fast food restauraunt chain MacDonno's would like to work out a contract with President Homer Soft Drinks.
Given that the provided list of flavors was not exhaustive, we will inform you of the flavors we desire and you can inform us if you do not supply any of them.
We would like the following soft drink flavors:
-Cola
-Diet Cola
-Cola Zero (assuming it has no calories, as this is its obvious marketing value.)
-Root Beer
-Orange
-Mountain Dew
-Lemon-Lime
-Pineapple
-Grape
-Watermelon

We would like initially buy 4,000 Litres of each of the above flavors as a trial run if possible. If they sell well and there is a popular reaction amongst our customer base we may look into working out a long term contract in which you would be the sole soft drink provider for all of our restauraunts.

[OOC: Root beer is the only one not on your list I think. Also I realize Mountain Dew is a specific RL brand name but I don't know what its generic flavor would be called. Also its on your list so I guess it's good enough.]

IC:We don't sell them by the leter, we sell them by the 1000 cans. If you want it in your resturants, I sudgest surving it like that.
OOC:I know that Mountain Dew is a RL brandname but I don't know the generic brand name either.Living in Australia, I don't actually know what root beer is. I assumed it was alcoholic hense the "beer" part and President Homer doesn't get involved with alcohol

Darrenovia
Attaché

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Darrenovia » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:05 am

The Darrenovian Government wishes to form a contract with President Homer Soft Drinks. With the scolding temperatures of the desert sun this time of year many of our nations people seem to be dying from dehydration. Our number one priority is to make sure that nobody in our Government dies from dehydration, so we would like to recieve 100,000 soft drinks /month, with an alternating flavour every month. However the President of Darrenovia greatly insists that the first month be Frozen Bubblegum.
This equates to $50,000 / month
$600,000 / year.

We appreciate your time,
The Government of Darrenovia
Last edited by Darrenovia on Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
2nd Earth Cup: 3rd Place

Kalaspia-Shimarata
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalaspia-Shimarata » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:16 am

Darrenovia wrote:The Darrenovian Government wishes to form a contract with President Homer Soft Drinks. With the scolding temperatures of the desert sun this time of year many of our nations people seem to be dying from dehydration. Our number one priority is to make sure that nobody in our Government dies from dehydration, so we would like to recieve 100,000 soft drinks /month, with an alternating flavour every month. However the President of Darrenovia greatly insists that the first month be Frozen Bubblegum.
This equates to $50,000 / month
$600,000 / year.

We appreciate your time,

ACCEPTED!
Do you want a suprise random order or do you want a set order either created by us or by you

Darrenovia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Darrenovia » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:19 am

ACCEPTED!
Do you want a suprise random order or do you want a set order either created by us or by you

We would like the 'suprise random order' to be created by you, however as we stated the President insists that the first flavour be Frozen Bubblegum.

Sincerely,

Kalaspia-Shimarata
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalaspia-Shimarata » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:24 am

Darrenovia wrote:
ACCEPTED!

We would like the 'suprise random order' to be created by you, however as we stated the President insists that the first flavour be Frozen Bubblegum.

Sincerely,

ACCEPTED!
So this month you will have bubblegum, next will be by our computer at random which will make sure you never get the same twice in a row but you may get flavor a then flavor b then flavor a again then flavor c, then flavor f etc. NOTE: you will only be gettibg frozenones!

Darrenovia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Darrenovia » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:27 am

NOTE: you will only be gettibg frozenones!

This suits us just fine and we have found it a pleasure doing business with you.
Sincerely,

Kalaspia-Shimarata
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalaspia-Shimarata » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:28 am

Darrenovia wrote:
NOTE: you will only be gettibg frozenones!

This suits us just fine and we have found it a pleasure doing business with you.
Sincerely,

Did you read what I wrote about randomness?

Akkilles
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Akkilles » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:36 am

IC:We don't sell them by the leter, we sell them by the 1000 cans. If you want it in your resturants, I sudgest surving it like that.
OOC:I know that Mountain Dew is a RL brandname but I don't know the generic brand name either.Living in Australia, I don't actually know what root beer is. I assumed it was alcoholic hense the "beer" part and President Homer doesn't get involved with alcohol

Very well then, we will take 10,000 cans of each of the above flavors. The desired language on the cans is English.

[OOC: Root beer is non-alcoholic. According to the link there is an alcoholic version but in this case we are talking about non-alcoholic. I didn't realize it was exclusive to North America though. It is very popular among children in Canada and the U.S.]
Last edited by Akkilles on Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hushab
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hushab » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:14 pm

Hushab wrote:The state of the Emirate of Hushab is willing to trade arms for soda. If you give me the formula for 1/2 your drinks AND allow me to construct a massive soda plant, you will receive:

What is a private company going to do with that kind of weaponary?

50 convicts being "rehabilitated"

I'm sure a company would LOVE weapons, AND slaves. Best deal EVER! The 747 will be removed, as you don't want it.
Are you angry yet?

Kalaspia-Shimarata
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalaspia-Shimarata » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:20 pm

Hushab wrote:
Kalaspia-Shimarata wrote:What is a private company going to do with that kind of weaponary?

I'm sure a company would LOVE weapons, AND slaves. Best deal EVER! The 747 will be removed, as you don't want it.

Slavery is illegal!

Kalaspia-Shimarata
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalaspia-Shimarata » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:22 pm

Akkilles wrote:

Very well then, we will take 10,000 cans of each of the above flavors. The desired language on the cans is English.

[OOC: Root beer is non-alcoholic. According to the link there is an alcoholic version but in this case we are talking about non-alcoholic. I didn't realize it was exclusive to North America though. It is very popular among children in Canada and the U.S.]

Do you want the cans measured in liters, gallons or both. As soon as you tell me that,

ACCEPTED!

Kalaspia-Shimarata
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

ROOT BEER ADDED

Postby Kalaspia-Shimarata » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:26 pm

Happy Now :?:

Akkilles
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Akkilles » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:22 am

Akkilles wrote:Very well then, we will take 10,000 cans of each of the above flavors. The desired language on the cans is English.

Do you want the cans measured in liters, gallons or both. As soon as you tell me that,

ACCEPTED!

Both please.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade