NATION

PASSWORD

Colonial Powers Association Application Thread

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Siberian_Peoples
Minister

Founded: Nov 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Colonial Powers Association Application Thread

Postby Siberian_Peoples » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:50 pm

The Pact:
1. Rules for the respective nations that sign the pact: Should your allied nation be attacked by any nation, should the time come or the event happen, the allied nations shall promise to support and fight alongside/for their fellow nations. They must accept that if war is declared on said allied nation by one ally of the other nation, the remaining nation shall not have fight the the attacking nation, and should one nation of the alliance declare war on a free or neutral nation, the remaining nation is not obliged to help unless they declare war on a hostile/enemy nation. The nation not engaged in war/hostilities with an alliance nation of yours may remain neutral.

2. The nations of the alliance hereby proclaim that free trade and open economic relations is permitted and encouraged, perhaps even in place between the respective nations. As such, all tariffs or taxes on each others goods shall hereby be removed. Regulations on each others trade shall only be imposed with the others consent. Each side has free access to each others' ports and dockyards.

3. Embassies shall be established in each nation. The embassies shall be respected and consulted, and in the case of an international incident, the embassies shall be provided absolute security.

4. This pact shall hereby come into effect, when signed and ratified by Tsar Grigory Alexeivich Jacksov of the Empire of the Siberian Peoples. The original copy of the treaty shall hereby be kept in the Royal Archives of Siberia. A copy of the treaty shall be kept in the Archives of the C.P.A members.

Code: Select all
[b]Member Nations Full Name:[/b]
[b]Leader Name:[/b]
[b]WA Classification:[/b]
[b]Government Type (Optional Depending on Nation type):[/b]
[b]Monarchy Types (Optional Depending on Nation type):[/b]
[b]Political Views/Beliefs:[/b]
[b]RP Example:[/b]
[b]Military Contributions (Optional):[/b]
[b]Membership Status*:[/b] Use these [strike] and [/strike] to select which ever membership you want. Full Time Member/Part Time (Or Observer)/Delegate (From another alliance, like a foreign affairs minister)/Other (If other, please state what it is)

I, ___[u]<National Leader/Ambassador Name here[/u]___, hereby promise to adhere to the laws of the pact and are bound to abide by them. Should they not adhere to the pact and disrespect or betray the pact/signed documents, the other nation is permitted to cease trade, military access and the alliance, although it is not compulsory to declare war or become hostile to the betraying nation.

*Full Time Member:
- Sees what happens in the Association and has a say in the Supreme Court.
- Has input towards administration.
- May put across points.
Part Time/Observer:
- Sees what happens in the Association but doesn't have to post.
- Doesn't have place in court.
- Allowed input but most likely over-looked.
Delegate:
- Sees what happens in Association and may post.
- Doesn't have a place in court.
- Allowed input or suggestions used in their alliance.

Link to main thread: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=83150
Last edited by Siberian_Peoples on Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:38 pm, edited 7 times in total.
"Benevolent is the Monarchy, Loyal are the People"
The Factbook of the Dual Diarchy of Russo-Siberia
Colony: Siberian_Greenland
Member of: The Colonial Powers Association and the Sovereign Empires Coalition
My First Store-Front: The Trans-Orbis Trade Co.
Marquesan wrote:Oh, and please keep your willies in your pants. This sort of dick-waving contest is hazardous. A terrorist is liable to shoot it off.

Marquesan wrote:
Siberian_Peoples wrote:Kalasparata Is too liberal. it's basically anarchy. It's a land filled with homeless people and corpses.

Kalasparata seems to be full of shit to me. I mean...why else would they need so many toilets?

Latnya wrote:Whoa whoa whoa, why the hell is their a dildo here?

*Takes and burns item*

No Sexual shit like this, I don't want this place locked for bull crap. :lol:

Marquesan
Minister

Founded: Oct 21, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Marquesan » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:59 pm

Tagged.
"Just so Summanus, wrapped in a smoking whirlwind of blue flame, falls upon people and cities." - John Milton, In Quintum Novembris

@Marquesan I hereby proclaim you as the Gothic Mad Scientist, who actually isn't mad but a brilliant genius which every nations military goes to consult when they quietly tell their leaders, "We'll consult our experts" and when asked who they always say "private sources"
@Marquesan I will say man you're the only person on NS I've ever mistaken for a genuine Weapons designer.
Friend of Kraven, 2005-2023
18 years of stories deleted
Kraven Prevails!

Hegstoria
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hegstoria » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:28 pm

Err shouldn't this be in International Incidents, not F7?
"Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit."-Oscar Wilde

Defcon 5: Pax Hegstoriana
Defcon 4: Ehh, things are pretty good, but a bit heated
Defcon 3: War seems near, but not at the moment, and far from the mind
Defcon 2: Get a helmet
Defcon 1: Put on said helmet

Colonies: South-West Hegstodia, The Hegstoria Rhodesian Confederacy(3 independent colonies), Fuair

Major Leaders: President Jonathan F. Shepherd, Vice President Francis P. Sinclair, Minister of the Interior Samuel D. Lisbon, Minister of the Armed Forces General Stanley C. McAlister

Map: -currently under a redesign-

Size: 7,825,600 km^2

Life Expectancy: 84.59 years Courtesy of Unibot

Alliances: Skyguard Defense Network

embassy program

Siberian_Peoples
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberian_Peoples » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:29 pm

Holy shit, I did it again. I even put the other one in the right thread too. I need the mods attention.
Marquesan wrote:Oh, and please keep your willies in your pants. This sort of dick-waving contest is hazardous. A terrorist is liable to shoot it off.

Marquesan wrote:
Siberian_Peoples wrote:Kalasparata Is too liberal. it's basically anarchy. It's a land filled with homeless people and corpses.

Kalasparata seems to be full of shit to me. I mean...why else would they need so many toilets?

*Takes and burns item*

Hegstoria
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hegstoria » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:31 pm

Siberian_Peoples wrote:Holy shit, I did it again. I even put the other one in the right thread too. I need the mods attention.

Put a request in at the moderation thread.
"Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit."-Oscar Wilde

Defcon 5: Pax Hegstoriana
Defcon 4: Ehh, things are pretty good, but a bit heated
Defcon 3: War seems near, but not at the moment, and far from the mind
Defcon 2: Get a helmet
Defcon 1: Put on said helmet

Colonies: South-West Hegstodia, The Hegstoria Rhodesian Confederacy(3 independent colonies), Fuair

Major Leaders: President Jonathan F. Shepherd, Vice President Francis P. Sinclair, Minister of the Interior Samuel D. Lisbon, Minister of the Armed Forces General Stanley C. McAlister

Map: -currently under a redesign-

Size: 7,825,600 km^2

Life Expectancy: 84.59 years Courtesy of Unibot

Alliances: Skyguard Defense Network

embassy program

Marquesan
Minister

Founded: Oct 21, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Marquesan » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:27 pm

Hahaha. Well-played my friend. Well-played.
"Just so Summanus, wrapped in a smoking whirlwind of blue flame, falls upon people and cities." - John Milton, In Quintum Novembris

@Marquesan I hereby proclaim you as the Gothic Mad Scientist, who actually isn't mad but a brilliant genius which every nations military goes to consult when they quietly tell their leaders, "We'll consult our experts" and when asked who they always say "private sources"
@Marquesan I will say man you're the only person on NS I've ever mistaken for a genuine Weapons designer.
Friend of Kraven, 2005-2023
18 years of stories deleted
Kraven Prevails!

Greto
Minister

Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Greto » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:23 pm

Member Nations Full Name:United States of Greto
Leader Name:President Hoth Mannison
WA Classification:Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
Government Type (Optional Depending on Nation type):Federal Constitutional Republic
Monarchy Types (Optional Depending on Nation type):None
Political Views/Beliefs:More conservative then liberal
RP Example:
Military Contributions (Optional):Use of our 1st Marine Expeditionary Force when needed

I, ___Hoth Mannison___, hereby promise to adhere to the laws of the pact and are bound to abide by them. Should they not adhere to the pact and disrespect or betray the pact/signed documents, the other nation is permitted to cease trade, military access and the alliance, although it is not compulsory to declare war or become hostile to the betraying nation.
The Western Russians wrote:Move to London and you get a fuck load of chavs shouting at you telling you you're going to get stabbed. Whereas in Scotland you get a fuck load of homeless people shouting at you telling you you're going to get stabbed. Move to Wales and you'll get a fuck load of DRG telling you you're going to get stabbed. Move to Ireland you're going to get a fuck load of IRA telling you you're going to get bombed.

Readiness Level Unified Armed Forces: DEFCON 5
Terrorism Alert Level: Low

Siberian_Peoples
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberian_Peoples » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:24 pm

Accepted, how many men is that?

Would you like a position? Look at the main thread.
Last edited by Siberian_Peoples on Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Marquesan wrote:

*Takes and burns item*

Greto
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Greto » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:27 pm

Siberian_Peoples wrote:Accepted, how many men is that?

Would you like a position? Look at the main thread.

That's 17,000 Marines, and I will look at a position.
The Western Russians wrote:Move to London and you get a fuck load of chavs shouting at you telling you you're going to get stabbed. Whereas in Scotland you get a fuck load of homeless people shouting at you telling you you're going to get stabbed. Move to Wales and you'll get a fuck load of DRG telling you you're going to get stabbed. Move to Ireland you're going to get a fuck load of IRA telling you you're going to get bombed.

Siberian_Peoples
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberian_Peoples » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:32 pm

Available Positions:
1 Grand Chairman - Taken by Siberian_Peoples
54 Chairman Positions - Taken by:
Kylarnatia
Governors:
1 Military - Taken by Marquesan
4 Administration
4 Aid
Ambassadors/Ministers:
1 Foreign Affairs - Taken by Legeonas
1 Association Affairs

The C.E.A should work and run smoothly. In order to do so, positions shall be filled:
The Founder - Grand Chairman: - Absolute power over the other members, deciding upon the admission with the final say of applicants.
- Shall decide whether or not to help nations in need.
- To help devise and decide upon the rules/manifesto of new nations and their Empires and of the Association.
- Will act as head of state for the C.P.A.
- Will act as chairman of the Supreme Court of the C.P.A and shall have a permanent position on the council.
- Shall decide upon the administration of the C.P.A.
- Ratifies and accepts/declines new laws and bills passed for and by all nations.

The Second in Command - Chairman: - Second in command and shall take over if the Grand Chairman leaves.
- Can help decide upon the fate of nations.
- Can have a say on the administration.
- Can have a say on admittance of new member nations.
- Can have a permanent seat on the Supreme Court of the C.P.A and a permanent position on the council.
- Helps ratify and accept/decline new laws and bills passed.
- Helps devise and forms rules/manifestos of other nations and their political views/types and for the Association.

Governors:
- Military: - Shall decide upon military humanitarian aid and help decide upon declarations/acts of wars.
- Shall help devise the perfect format for military systems for all nations.
- Shall have permanent position on the council and Supreme Court.
- Administration: - Shall help decide upon the: - Secretariat of the council and supreme court.
- The bills and laws passed by and for all nations.
- The members of the C.P.A.
- Aid: - Shall decide upon the amount of aid supplied to failing nation/nation in need and whether or not to send it.
- Shall share out aid to and from member nations.

Ambassadors/Ministers:
- Foreign Affairs: - Helps to determine and rule upon foreign affairs within the Association.
- Helps decide on admittance of members.
- Has a permanent seat on the Council and on the Supreme Court.
- Helps keep an eye on foreign/growing nations and all other foreign affairs.
- Rules upon condemnation and commendation of all nations.
- Association Affairs: - Helps to determine and rule upon affairs within the Association.
- Helps decide upon the admittance of new members.
- Has a permanent seat on the Council and on the Supreme Court.
- Helps keep an eye on nations within the Association as well as their troops movements and map locations.
- Acts as cartographer (Map maker)

Marquesan wrote:

*Takes and burns item*

Legeonas
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Legeonas » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:37 pm

All members should join the official forums http://colonialpowers.freeforums.org/index.php Now, getting off for the night.
Legeonas Factbook

Colonies - Legeonian Verona
Legeonian Greece

The Holy Roman Empire is the total sum of the above colonies and protectorates.
Leader of The Brotherhood

Siberian_Peoples
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberian_Peoples » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:37 pm

^Same. Will sort app out tomorrow Greto.

Marquesan wrote:

*Takes and burns item*

Greto
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Greto » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:38 pm

How about a Chairman position, since there is 54 of them.

Ok.
Last edited by Greto on Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sratos
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sratos » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:55 pm

Member Nations Full Name: The Confederate States of Sratos
Leader Name: President Bryan McMahon
WA Classification: Capitalist Paradise
Government Type (Optional Depending on Nation type): Constitutional Confederacy
Monarchy Types (Optional Depending on Nation type): None
Political Views/Beliefs: Very Conservative
RP Example:
Military Contributions (Optional): Second Revolution Brigade (12,000, infantry)

I, ___Bryan McMahon___, hereby promise to adhere to the laws of the pact and are bound to abide by them. Should they not adhere to the pact and disrespect or betray the pact/signed documents, the other nation is permitted to cease trade, military access and the alliance, although it is not compulsory to declare war or become hostile to the betraying nation.
"Of all the things man has and can accomplish a perfect government will never be on that list." -Unknown

"Vote early, vote often." - Al Capone

"It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it."
Douglas MacArthur

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
Winston Churchill

"An empty stomach is not a good political adviser."
Albert Einstein

Siberian_Peoples
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberian_Peoples » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:42 am

Holy shit, meant to say 4, sorry. And accepted to this guy. ^

Marquesan wrote:

*Takes and burns item*

Legeonas
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legeonas » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:32 pm

Bump. Also, can I accept people?
Legeonas Factbook

Legeonian Greece

Siberian_Peoples
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberian_Peoples » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:36 pm

Only if I'm away for some reason. If I do go for more than two days, Kyle is in charge. You will also have authority to accept people same as Marquesan.

Marquesan wrote:

*Takes and burns item*

Legeonas
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legeonas » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:38 pm

Just because I'm usually on for a long time, so it'll make people have to wait less.
Legeonas Factbook

Legeonian Greece

Latnya
Senator

Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Latnya » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:31 pm

Member Nations Full Name:The Grand Constitutional Empire Of Latnya
Leader Name:Emperor Viktor Tyber
WA Classification:Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
Government Type (Optional Depending on Nation type):
Monarchy Types (Optional Depending on Nation type): Constitutional Monarchy
Political Views/Beliefs:Fascist/Mixed
RP Example:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=82918&hilit=4th
Military Contributions (Optional):None
Membership Status*:Full time Full Time Member

I, ___Viktor Tyber___, hereby promise to adhere to the laws of the pact and are bound to abide by them. Should they not adhere to the pact and disrespect or betray the pact/signed documents, the other nation is permitted to cease trade, military access and the alliance, although it is not compulsory to declare war or become hostile to the betraying nation.

Siberian_Peoples
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberian_Peoples » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:35 pm

Accepted, and excellent RP.

Marquesan wrote:

*Takes and burns item*

Latnya
Senator

Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Latnya » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:35 pm

Thank you and Thank you

Grand Admiral Takel
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Application

Postby Grand Admiral Takel » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:09 am

Member Nations Full Name: The Empire of Grand Admiral Takel
Leader Name: Grand Admiral Takel
WA Classification:Iron Fist Consumerists
Government Type (Optional Depending on Nation type): Empire
Monarchy Types (Optional Depending on Nation type): Empire
Political Views/Beliefs: Militarist, Imperialist
RP Example: N/A
Military Contributions (Optional): 31st Imperial Marine Detachment (3,000 Men)
Membership Status*: Part-time
I, ___Grand Admiral Militin Takel___, hereby promise to adhere to the laws of the pact and are bound to abide by them. Should they not adhere to the pact and disrespect or betray the pact/signed documents, the other nation is permitted to cease trade, military access and the alliance, although it is not compulsory to declare war or become hostile to the betraying nation.
Grand Admiral Takel is officially closed, please direct your TGs, posts, etc., to Kelvaros Prime.
The Trade Federation

Siberian_Peoples
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberian_Peoples » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:02 pm

As much as I would like to accept you, an RP example is required, sorry. Pending for now.

Marquesan wrote:

*Takes and burns item*

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kylarnatia » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:23 pm

Siberian_Peoples wrote:Only if I'm away for some reason. If I do go for more than two days, Kyle is in charge. You will also have authority to accept people same as Marquesan.

Yeah, take that biatches! =D
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia // Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae
Lord of Gholgoth | Factbook (Work in Progress) | Embassy & Consulate Programme
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!
NationState's friendly neighbourhood Egyptologist
Come one, come all to my Trading Card Bazaar!
"Kylarnatia is a rare Nile platypus." - Kyrusia

Siberian_Peoples
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberian_Peoples » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:39 pm

So as it stands you may all accept applications, but here it is overall:

Kyle:
Second in command.
Can accept applications.
Everything I do, but I have a bit more power than you.

Rob:
Third in command.
Can accept applications.
All military issues, as well as issues within the association and some things I do.

Conor:
Fourth in command.
Can accept applications.
All foreign issues, and some within the forum, are to be solved by you. You know what to do, we sort of discussed it after the debate in the other thread.

If I should go away for more than 2 days, Kyle can take charge. Obviously Kyle can't be on all the time, he can only be on between 6PM and 10PM GMT, so when he's not online it's Marquesan, and you're American, so you won't be on at the same time as us all the time. In between those times it's Conor. Everyone happy?

Marquesan wrote:

*Takes and burns item*

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents