NATION

PASSWORD

Sovereign Empires Coalition ( APP THREAD )

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Blademasters765
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Sovereign Empires Coalition ( APP THREAD )

Postby Blademasters765 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:22 am

]
The Sovereign Empire Coalition Application Center

The Application Procedure is simple and meant to provide SEC enough for the Council to make their decision. Although the application is complex, it is necessary to ensure the Coalitions survival.

To apply, the following procedure is required:
  • First the Applicant must apply for either Full Membership or Observer status.
  • Then the Applicant must be reviewed by one of the Senators. During this time member-nations may give their support to the Applicant, and it is strongly frowned upon if the Senator votes against general opinion.
  • Once the Senator has made their decision, s/he will give a Yea or Nay. If the Applicant is accepted all responsibilities will be immediately bestowed upon the new Member-Nation. If the Applicant is rejected, the Nation is barred from applying for two weeks.

Full Membership: Details and Application Form

Full membership grants the member-nation all rights listed in the constitution. Full membership also allows the member-nation to have a representative to be voted in as a Senator as well as gives the member the option to have their trade routes protected by the CIF as well as have CIF installations placed upon their territory. Full membership allows the member to access restricted areas of Coalition Organisations.

National Information
- Full Nation Name:
- National Head of State:
- Government Type:
- Total Population [Incl. Colony]:
- Colonies in Total [Number and Names]:

Military Information
- Active Military Population:
- Current Conflicts [National, and International]:

Alliance Information
- Will you send a Delegate to the Coalition [If Yes, please state name, title]
- Current Alliances Affiliated With:

OoC Information
- Sample RP:

Answer the following as sufficiently as possible:

I. Describe your nation (the people, the customs, the culture, etc.).
[Type Your Answer Here...]

III. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your nation?

IV. Why do you think you will be a good fit in the Coalition?

V. Why do you want to join the Coalition?

VI. What are your relationships with current members of this alliance?
[Type Your Answer Here... Specifics Required]

By signing this document, I, <IMPUT DELEGATE NAME HERE>, as a delegate for my nation, here-by commit to following all policies, current and future, in the Coalition. I also agree to the objectives of the Mission of the Coalition, and promise that we will follow them. I also agree, as a delegate of my nation, to defend the coalition and all its member-nations, regardless of differences or disagreements. I, the Delegate, also pledges that my country will follow the guidelines set out in the Constitution.

Signed:
____<Delegate Name>___ By order of, of <Head of State> of <Insert nation>.

Code: Select all
   [b]National Information[/b]
    - Full Nation Name:
    - Government Type:
    - Colonies in Total [Number and Names]:

[b]Military Information[/b]
    - Current Conflicts [National, and International]:

[b]Alliance Information[/b]
    - Will you send a Delegate to the Coalition [If Yes, please state name, title]

[b]OoC Information[/b]
    - Sample RP:

[b][u]Answer the following as sufficiently as possible:[/b][/u]

[b]I. Describe your nation (the people, the customs, the culture, etc.).[/b]

[b]III. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your nation?[/b]

[b]IV. Why do you think you will be a good fit in the Coalition?[/b]

[b]V. Why do you want to join the Coalition?[/b]

[b]VI. What are your relationships with current members of this alliance?[/b]
[Type Your Answer Here... Specifics Required]

By signing this document, I, <IMPUT DELEGATE NAME HERE>, as a delegate for my nation, here-by commit to following all policies, current and future, in the Coalition. I also agree to the objectives of the Mission of the Coalition, and promise that we will follow them. I also agree, as a delegate of my nation, to defend the coalition and all its member-nations, regardless of differences or disagreements. I, the Delegate, also pledges that my country will follow the guidelines set out in the Constitution.

Signed:
    ____[u]<Delegate Name>[/u]___ By order of, of <Head of State> of <Insert nation>.

Observer Membership: Details and Application Form

Observer Membership entitles the member-nation a position within the Coalition but also denies it some features available to Full Members. While the Observers are allowed to apply to have CIF bases inside their nation, they cannot apply for the CIF trade protection or apply for Council. Also, several Organisations within the Coalition Observers are barred from. While there are some draw backs, Observers do not have to be drawn into conflicts that SEC is involved in.

National Information
- Full Nation Name:
- Government Type:
Military Information
Alliance Information

OoC Information
- Sample RP:

Signed:
____<Delegate Name>___ By order of, of <Head of State> of <Insert nation>.

Code: Select all
   [b]National Information[/b]
    - Full Nation Name:
    - Government Type:
    [b]Military Information[/b]
    [b]Alliance Information[/b]

[b]OoC Information[/b]
    - Sample RP:

Signed:
    ____[u]<Delegate Name>[/u]___ By order of, of <Head of State> of <Insert nation>.
The Most Glorious Hack wrote:
Mod Centre Log wrote:# Sun Aug 7 06:08:54 2011: the_most_glorious_hack examined hot_sexy_sluts

I love my job.
Georgizm wrote:The Falklands are closest to Argentina, therefore Argentina should become part of the Falklands.

Bladian Imperium Embassy Program

Blademasters765
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Blademasters765 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:23 am

-
Last edited by Blademasters765 on Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mod Centre Log wrote:# Sun Aug 7 06:08:54 2011: the_most_glorious_hack examined hot_sexy_sluts

I love my job.
Georgizm wrote:The Falklands are closest to Argentina, therefore Argentina should become part of the Falklands.

Empire of Symphonia
Minister

Founded: Jul 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Symphonia » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:31 am

tag
Self-described centrist
Likes: Western democracy, capitalism, the Queen, Japan, Republic of China
Dislikes: Religious fundamentalism; discrimination based on sexuality, race, gender, and religion
My Political Compass

Please call me Symph. Please excuse me for lapses in GE&T. I'm a busy person too.

St George of England
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby St George of England » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:37 am

Do we have to reapply?
The Angline-Guanxine Empire
Current Monarch: His Heavenly Guanxine The Ky Morris
Population: As NS Page
Current RP: Closure of the Paulianus Passage
The United Coven of the Otherworlds
Current Leader: Covenwoman Paige Thomas
Population: 312,000,000
Military Size: 4,000,000
New to NS? TG me if you have questions.

Blademasters765
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Blademasters765 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:41 am

St George of England wrote:Do we have to reapply?

Nope

I love my job.

Waterlords
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Waterlords » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:47 pm

Hey Bladia, just applied before on your last thread but you didn't accept me. So I guess I have to reapply as an observer for now.

National Information
- Full Nation Name: The Armada of Naked Seamen of Waterlords
- National Head of State: Commander Abner
- Government Type: Military Rule
- Total Population [Incl. Colony]: 800 million
Military Information
- Active Military Population: 32 million
Alliance Information
- Current Alliances Affiliated With: SNOM, Antican Alliance, International Libertarian Alliance and Steel Pact

OoC Information
- Sample RP: As of todate, I only have 2 active RPs:
Rumbian Military Academy
And a still undecided title

By signing this document, I, MAJOR JUN YOUNG, as a delegate for my nation, here-by commit to following all policies, current and future, in the Coalition. I also agree to the objectives of the Mission of the Coalition, and promise that we will follow them. I also agree, as a delegate of my nation, to defend the coalition and all its member-nations, regardless of differences or disagreements. I, the Delegate, also pledges that my country will follow the guidelines set out in the Constitution.

Signed:
____Major Jun Young___ By order of, of Commander Abner of The Armada of Naked Seamen of Waterlords.

New Cassiopeia
Attaché

Founded: Jan 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby New Cassiopeia » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:49 am

National Information
- Full Nation Name: The Crowned Principality of New Cassiopeia,
- National Head of State: Crowned Princess Nicole Kara XVI,
- Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy,
- Total Population [Incl. Colony]: None,
- Colonies in Total [Number and Names]: 1.491 billion,

Military Information
- Active Military Population: 21 million,
- Current Conflicts [National, and International]: The Mazarin Independence Movement,

Alliance Information
- Will you send a Delegate to the Coalition [If Yes, please state name, title] Prince Regent Leonhart Ashkai
- Current Alliances Affiliated With: None,

OoC Information
- Sample RP: None, was accepted before actually.

[The people of the Crowned Principality are mostly comprised of the Cassiaz (Korean) people with a small portion of the population the Maxazs (French). The minority group are a rare breed of a Cassiaz and they live a longer life than the average Cassie. And the women outnumbers the men to a ratio of 7 to 1. The head of state and the head of government are both ladies. Men's number are small but despite the numbers and the fact that both head of state and the head of government are indeed women, the Cassiopeiae society is a patriarchy. Men still dominates the normal Cassiopeiae household with responsibilities over important issues such as financing, organization, so on and so forth. And as of dieting, both beef and lamb have heavy influences over the menu. And more than often, barbeque. Tea and other herbal drinks are also the local favorite.

[An average Cassiopeiae, which is our name for nationality is a very smart and intelligent being. The Cassiopeiae had the ability to comprehend extraordinary mathematics with little effort and very distinctive ability in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry. The Cassiopeiae also has great potentials in memories. Thus, making intelligence gathering, espionage, weapons research, tactician, bio-technology, medicines, and fields related to the name of sciences our specialty. However, the average Cassiopeiae are very weak beings. The average bio weight for our people is 65 kilograms and 175 centimetres tall. They also lived a very short live, with the average lifespan at 57 years old. Hence, making direct combat our weakness. We're also very prone to bioweapons such as nerve agents and viruses,]

[To be honest, I had never thought of I will be any good to the coalition. This is my first application of this nation into an alliance. But, I'm hoping that this would be a memorable one. I will, of course contribute in whatever the way I am able to. In fields such as intelligence gathering, counter-intelligence, psychological warfare, and weapons research which all serves as our specialty. Of course, I would too be interested in meeting a few good people,]

[I was accepted before but I was not added into the roster. Anyway, I wished to join the coalition is because that I being a monarchy myself, found it very suitable to join an union of monarchs. There isn't very much of monarchies out there you know. Also, I'd also thought that we had something in common, that all of us share the same ideology. Hoped that it would be some of good experience with the SEC,]

[None, no relationship whatsoever,]

By signing this document, I, <Leonhart Ashkai>, as a delegate for my nation, here-by commit to following all policies, current and future, in the Coalition. I also agree to the objectives of the Mission of the Coalition, and promise that we will follow them. I also agree, as a delegate of my nation, to defend the coalition and all its member-nations, regardless of differences or disagreements. I, the Delegate, also pledges that my country will follow the guidelines set out in the Constitution.

Signed:
____<Leonhart Ashkai>___ By order of, of <Crowned Princess Nicole Kara XVI> of <Crowned Principality of New Cassiopeia>.
Last edited by New Cassiopeia on Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rayurês Paris, The Crowned Principality of Cassiopeia.
Crowned Princess Nicole Kara XVI. Prime Minister Tiffany Stephy Lexis IX.
Constitutional Monarchy. Currently engaged in the Mazarin Independence War.
Defcon; [1][2][3][4][5]; Increased Intelligence.

Blademasters765
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Blademasters765 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:45 pm

Waterlords wrote:Hey Bladia, just applied before on your last thread but you didn't accept me. So I guess I have to reapply as an observer for now.

National Information
Military Information
Alliance Information
- Current Alliances Affiliated With: SNOM, Antican Alliance, International Libertarian Alliance and Steel Pact

OoC Information
- Sample RP: As of todate, I only have 2 active RPs:
Rumbian Military Academy
And a still undecided title

By signing this document, I, MAJOR JUN YOUNG, as a delegate for my nation, here-by commit to following all policies, current and future, in the Coalition. I also agree to the objectives of the Mission of the Coalition, and promise that we will follow them. I also agree, as a delegate of my nation, to defend the coalition and all its member-nations, regardless of differences or disagreements. I, the Delegate, also pledges that my country will follow the guidelines set out in the Constitution.

Signed:
____Major Jun Young___ By order of, of Commander Abner of The Armada of Naked Seamen of Waterlords.

Unfortently due to coalition rules, Military Dictatorships are no longer allowed, If you wish to reapply for full membership then you shall have to wait two weeks

New Cassiopeia wrote:National Information
- Full Nation Name: The Crowned Principality of New Cassiopeia,
- National Head of State: Crowned Princess Nicole Kara XVI,
- Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy,
- Total Population [Incl. Colony]: 1.491 billion,
- Colonies in Total [Number and Names]: None,

Military Information
- Active Military Population: 21 million,
- Current Conflicts [National, and International]: The Mazarin Independence Movement,

Alliance Information
- Will you send a Delegate to the Coalition [If Yes, please state name, title] Prince Regent Leonhart Ashkai
- Current Alliances Affiliated With: None,

OoC Information
- Sample RP: None, was accepted before actually.

[The people of the Crowned Principality are mostly comprised of the Cassiaz (Korean) people with a small portion of the population the Maxazs (French). The minority group are a rare breed of a Cassiaz and they live a longer life than the average Cassie. And the women outnumbers the men to a ratio of 7 to 1. The head of state and the head of government are both ladies. Men's number are small but despite the numbers and the fact that both head of state and the head of government are indeed women, the Cassiopeiae society is a patriarchy. Men still dominates the normal Cassiopeiae household with responsibilities over important issues such as financing, organization, so on and so forth. And as of dieting, both beef and lamb have heavy influences over the menu. And more than often, barbeque. Tea and other herbal drinks are also the local favorite.

[An average Cassiopeiae, which is our name for nationality is a very smart and intelligent being. The Cassiopeiae had the ability to comprehend extraordinary mathematics with little effort and very distinctive ability in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry. The Cassiopeiae also has great potentials in memories. Thus, making intelligence gathering, espionage, weapons research, tactician, bio-technology, medicines, and fields related to the name of sciences our specialty. However, the average Cassiopeiae are very weak beings. The average bio weight for our people is 65 kilograms and 175 centimetres tall. They also lived a very short live, with the average lifespan at 57 years old. Hence, making direct combat our weakness. We're also very prone to bioweapons such as nerve agents and viruses,]

[To be honest, I had never thought of I will be any good to the coalition. This is my first application of this nation into an alliance. But, I'm hoping that this would be a memorable one. I will, of course contribute in whatever the way I am able to. In fields such as intelligence gathering, counter-intelligence, psychological warfare, and weapons research which all serves as our specialty. Of course, I would too be interested in meeting a few good people,]

[I was accepted before but I was not added into the roster. Anyway, I wished to join the coalition is because that I being a monarchy myself, found it very suitable to join an union of monarchs. There isn't very much of monarchies out there you know. Also, I'd also thought that we had something in common, that all of us share the same ideology. Hoped that it would be some of good experience with the SEC,]

[None, no relationship whatsoever,]

By signing this document, I, <Leonhart Ashkai>, as a delegate for my nation, here-by commit to following all policies, current and future, in the Coalition. I also agree to the objectives of the Mission of the Coalition, and promise that we will follow them. I also agree, as a delegate of my nation, to defend the coalition and all its member-nations, regardless of differences or disagreements. I, the Delegate, also pledges that my country will follow the guidelines set out in the Constitution.

Signed:
____<Leonhart Ashkai>___ By order of, of <Crowned Princess Nicole Kara XVI> of <Crowned Principality of New Cassiopeia>.

Welcome Aboard, I shall edit you in

I love my job.

The Sentenial Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 29, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sentenial Empire » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:03 pm

National Information
- Full Nation Name: The Patriarchial Federation of the Sentenial Empire
- National Head of State: Ambrose Calvin Cretian
- Government Type: Ambrosian Triarchy (Ruled By Triarchic Diplomat, Ambrose, and Commander in Chief
- Total Population [Incl. Colony]:8.7 Billion
- Colonies in Total [Number and Names]: Amnedanian Sentenia, Tobatchanik, Cakefacedness, The Ordained Dictatorship of LollipopsandRainbows, Milleans, Grimesville, The Porthole, The Sentenial Holy Land of Michael Groover

Military Information
- Active Military Population: Estimated 295,800,000 Active Population with Estimated 500 Million trained under Mandatory Service Reserves Act
- Current Conflicts [National, and International]: None

Alliance Information
- Will you send a Delegate to the Coalition: (Arel Dumbrauski) The Sentenial Empire wishes for telecommunications to ease travel inconveniences.
- Current Alliances Affiliated With: Gatesville, no other standing alliances.

OoC Information
- Sample RP: Some short posts, thread became inactive but the tension rose for some decent rp

[Nationalistic, the colonies were convinced ((coerced)) to unify in full with the nation in order to better protect the empire.]NSWIKI

[Economic powerhouse, Has extremely quiet yet dangerous operatives on call, not a large WMD stock, no biological weapons, Schlifen Complex intercontinental railgun system, Able to deal with multiple conflicts all at once]

[((Good RPing)) The ability to be diplomatic yet heavy handed in a hostile situation is a good skill, I can talk my way in or out of many dangerous situations. The Imperial Military is a powerfull beast ready for war, emergency aid, or even a good parade if all else fails.]

[To expand my Imperial borders and gain more influence within the world of Nationstates]

[Dont know any off the top of my head...so unknown]

By signing this document, I, Arel Dumbrauski, as a delegate for my nation, here-by commit to following all policies, current and future, in the Coalition. I also agree to the objectives of the Mission of the Coalition, and promise that we will follow them. I also agree, as a delegate of my nation, to defend the coalition and all its member-nations, regardless of differences or disagreements. I, the Delegate, also pledges that my country will follow the guidelines set out in the Constitution.

Signed:
____Arel Dumbrauski___ By order of, Triarchic Diplomat Yolanda Schmitz of The Patriarchial Federation of the Sentenial Empire.
Last edited by The Sentenial Empire on Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Economic Left/Right: -0.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.87
MEMBER OF THE GATESVILLE GUARD
NSEconomy
Military: 4.4% Population
93,500,000 Men and Women
Incident Level 1: Armed Conflict Imminent or Actively Occuring
"A decent plan now is better than a greater plan an hour from now."
Unibot wrote:First, what is a war-warmongering country? It sounds like an incredibly honorable thing, to declare yourself in a war against war at all times.
Waldo followers wrote:Cod wars?
sounds like a show on the discovery channel

Waterlords
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Waterlords » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:56 am

Blademasters765 wrote:Unfortently due to coalition rules, Military Dictatorships are no longer allowed, If you wish to reapply for full membership then you shall have to wait two weeks

oh, I didn't know that. I think it is not written in the OP. anyway, can I request for a copy of the coalition rules? thanks

National Information
- Colonies in Total [Number and Names]: Abnerian, New Jobert and 6 other colonies

Military Information
- Current Conflicts [National, and International]: Currently conquering new colony. But I can still conquer it on my own as other country is trying to negotiate to the ruler to try to surrender his territory to the Great Waterlords. Note: If it is successful, I will ally with him thus fighting a much more bigger nation.

Alliance Information
- Will you send a Delegate to the Coalition: Yes,

OoC Information
- Sample RP: Rumbian Military Academy and a still undecided title

Brief info: We are a former monarch country until Commander Abner (our current leader) won a coup. There is a clear social hierarchy in all Waterlords due to its monarch history but with alteration because of the military rule. We look Asians with vibrant personality, love swimming and seafoods. Private corporations are now illegal.
Please look in my factbook for more details

Strengths =All except:Weakness= Foreign corporations are ban inside Waterlords

I can always lend my arms to needing nations and together we will prosper

For military and diplomatic alliance, trade and share intelligence

Once served as the Naval Deputy under Blademasters765 and A Waterlordian is with other members in a military academy. Waterlords and other members I believe are in with the same alliances. So I think my relationship with them is good.

Signed:
____Maj. Jun Young, WGNF___ By order of, of Most Handsome Commander Abner of The Armada of Naked Seamen of Waterlords.
Last edited by Waterlords on Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

New Cassiopeia
Attaché

Founded: Jan 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby New Cassiopeia » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:22 am

Much thanks, appreciated the opportunity.. :)
Last edited by New Cassiopeia on Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rayurês Paris, The Crowned Principality of Cassiopeia.
Crowned Princess Nicole Kara XVI. Prime Minister Tiffany Stephy Lexis IX.
Constitutional Monarchy. Currently engaged in the Mazarin Independence War.
Defcon; [1][2][3][4][5]; Increased Intelligence.

Blademasters765
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Blademasters765 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:24 am

@Sentinel Empire
I will have someone else look at this one as I'm unsure

Where's Dew when you need him? :ugeek:

I love my job.

Siberian_Peoples
Minister

Founded: Nov 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Siberian_Peoples » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:24 pm

National Information
- Full Nation Name: The Communist Empire of the Siberian Peoples
- National Head of State: Tsar Grigory Alexeivich Jacksov
- Government Type: Communist Dictatorship - We have a constitutional monarchy, the Tsar is in charge of the empire, its colonies and its matters, whilst our Head of Government, Tovarishch Diktator Vasily Popovich, is in charge of matters inside Siberia and matters of its peoples. The Tsar is the most powerful and has overall and final say, whilst the Dictator, Vasily, does the governmental work.
- Total Population [Incl. Colony]: 55 Million.
- Colonies in Total [Number and Names]: One Colony - Siberian_Greenland

Military Information
Siberian:
101,562 Sibirskoĭ Armii (Siberian Army)- 12,735 Sibirskiĭ Spetsnaz (Siberian Special Forces) 15,983 Sibirskiĭ Flota (Siberian Navy) 1,562 Sibirskiĭ VVS (Siberian Air Force)
Colonist:
10,394 Sibirskiĭ Kolonist Militsii Armii (Siberian Colonist Militia Army) 1,379 Sibirskiĭ Kolonist Militsii Spetsnaza (Siberian Colonist Militia Special Forces) 9484 Sibirskiĭ Kolonist Militsii Flota (Siberian Colonist Militia Navy) 643 Sibirskiĭ Kolonist Militsii VVS (Siberian Colonist Militia Air Force)
Total: 153,742 Active Troops.
- Current Conflicts [National, and International]: N/A

Alliance Information
- Will you send a Delegate to the Coalition [If Yes, please state name, title]: Yes, Sergei Dimov.
- Current Alliances Affiliated With: The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia, The Empire of Royal Calathonia.

OoC Information
- Sample RP: General Smith looked from the Abrams tank on which he sat. His binoculars were pressed against his eyes as he scoured the horizon for any looming threats. He had been searching for a few minutes, and satisfied that his men were safe, he removed the binoculars and gave the order to move up. His Platoon of a mere 24 men began to move once more. His men had experienced severe casualties, most of which had died, that's the reason for his cautious attitude. "Men, we need to move up, at a relatively fast pace. We need to travel 20 klicks, over that ridge to the other side. It's come to my attention that the main body of the Taliban forces are in that compound, beyond the ridge. Move out men."
General Smith turned and looked towards his men, they were drained, exhausted. He could not let up, however. He had to make them move, they would be like sitting ducks should they not. No sooner had he finished his announcement when a loud, sharp explosive sound was heard, then a dull thud a few milliseconds later. Smith slumped. His brain matter sprayed back across the tank, blood seeped from the hole. Dozens of men appeared over the hills on which they were situated.
"Ambush!" Shouted Phillips, the second in command. "Find cover men!"
They all instinctively lay down and returned the fire they had received. The Taliban ambushers were popping up from all over the place, taking pot shots at the men. They scoured the hills, waiting for the next person to pop up; it was like playing a game of whack-a-mole. You don't know where and when they will appear. The Abrams tanks began to roll, four in total. They began to fire their guns at the Taliban insurgents. This would be a long, bitter fight...

Our nation is kind, compassionate, patient and understanding. Our people are the same. They always make decisions based on what to do morally, what is right. They all have morale fibre, and almost have too much. They are resilient people, always working, or fighting, hard in order to achieve the objectives set. Our people try to avoid conflicts, hostilities and wars as best as possible, unless war is declared upon us or if declared upon our allies. We are also true to our word, we make a promise and we will try so hard to make it happen. Our people always follow rules, they see no point in breaking them and they are passive, yet not submissive. They do not roll over easily or without good reason, they will always state their argument and argue their point, but never mean offence to anyone in the process.

Strong: A huge abundance of natural resources, large country with lots of space.
Weaknesses: A relatively new nation, so still not completely stable.

Our nation is new, yet experienced. (I personally have had a lot of experience RPing, the majority of my posts are on historical, political or fictional threads) Our nation is also, as you can tell, a strong military force. We have 1.2 million soldiers that are inactive yet ready to be called up at any time, somewhat like minute-men. We are also a very diplomatic nation, solving problems as swiftly and efficiently as possible.

As our nation is relatively new, we seek refuge, if you will, from potential threats and wish to contribute to any force in any way possible, this is one force that we strongly wish to join as it is very well thought out, to the most minute of detail, in fact.

< The Imperial Republic of Aldarminia - Currently no link to this nation, no diplomatic talks partaken.
< The United Empire of Aquilinia - Currently no link to this nation, no diplomatic talks partaken.
< The Mighty Empire of Blademasters765 - Currently no link to this nation, no diplomatic talks partaken.
< The Kingdom of Calmerica - Currently no link to this nation, no diplomatic talks partaken.
< The Imperial Grand Duchy of Dewhurst-Narculis - Currently no link to this nation, no diplomatic talks partaken.
< The Empire of Itailian Maifias - Talked to this player a few times in the League of Anti-Terrorism threads.
< The Second Empire of Jbeil - Currently no link to this nation, no diplomatic talks partaken.
< The Most Serene Republic of Of the Quendi - Talked to this player a bit about religion (Not personally religious, for RP reasons) and the ordination of a new Cardinal for our nation and its national religion, as well as its smaller ones. Fairly good relations.
< The Constitutional Empire of Osthia - Currently no link to this nation, no diplomatic talks partaken.
< The Sovereign Empire of Red Zone 1 - Currently no link to this nation, no diplomatic talks partaken.
< The Imperial Federation of Reformed Britannia - Currently no link to this nation, no diplomatic talks partaken.
< The Holy Empire of St.George of England - Currently no link to this nation, no diplomatic talks partaken.
< The Holy Imperial Federation of Empire of Symphonia - Currently no link to this nation, no diplomatic talks partaken.
< The Imperial Empire of The Matthew Islands - Currently no link to this nation, no diplomatic talks partaken.
< The Commonwealth of Ulthran Imperia Admin - Currently no link to this nation, no diplomatic talks partaken.
< The Empire of Royal Calathonia - We have an alliance with this nation, a good and stable relationship as well as trade between our two nations, military access and the establishment of embassies in the respective nations as signed in the treaty.
WHEREAS, the Empire of Royal Calathonia and the Constitutional Monarchy of the Siberian Peoples, have decided that a military, economic, and diplomatic alliance, will benefit both nations. As such, their leaders have convened in a conference, to draft out the terms of such a alliance. The Imperial Government of Royal Calathonia and the Royal Government of Siberian Peoples hereby agree to execute the following terms:

1. The Royal Calathonian Empire and Siberian Peoples Constitutional Monarchy hereby declare themselves military allies, for the future. Both countries shall permit the other to base troops in each other, in order to provide for greater military protection and reaction to any invasions by any foreign powers. If Siberian Peoples is invaded, Royal Calathonia shall provide assistance, and vice versa for Royal Calathonia.

2. The Royal Calathonian Empire and Siberian Peoples Monarchy hereby proclaim that free trade and open economic relations is effect between them. As such, all tariffs or taxes on each others goods shall hereby be removed. Regulations on each others trade shall only be imposed with the others consent. Each side has free access to each others' ports and dockyards.

3. As Siberian Peoples has already established a embassy in Royal Calathonia, the Royal Calathonian Empire shall immediately establish it's own embassy in Siberian Peoples. Both embassies shall conduct diplomatic relations between the Empire and Monarchy. They shall both be afforded the proper diplomatic immunity, and may only be charged by their home country. The host government, may however, request criminal charges against the embassy team if they commit crimes on the host nation's grounds.

4. This pact shall hereby come into effect, when signed and ratified by Her Imperial Majesty Catherine II, Empress of Royal Calathonia, and by His Imperial Majesty Gregory Jackov, Tsar of Siberian Peoples. The original copy of the treaty shall hereby be kept in the Royal Archives of Siberian Peoples. A copy of the treaty shall be kept in the Imperial Archives of Royal Calathonia.

< The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia - Pretty much the same as above. Excellent relations (I know him in Real Life), alliance, military access, embassies (Waiting for confirmation) and trade between our two nations, no official pact with terms as such (Look above), however we have a written alliance.
< The Commonwealth of Velgrae - Talked a fair bit on various threads, good relations. No diplomatic talk, however.
< The Crowned Principality of New Cassiopeia - Currently no link to this nation, no diplomatic talks partaken.

By signing this document, I, Sergei Dimov, as a delegate for my nation, here-by commit to following all policies, current and future, in the Coalition. I also agree to the objectives of the Mission of the Coalition, and promise that we will follow them. I also agree, as a delegate of my nation, to defend the coalition and all its member-nations, regardless of differences or disagreements. I, the Delegate, also pledges that my country will follow the guidelines set out in the Constitution.

Signed:
____Sergei Dimov___ By order of, of Tsar Grigory Alexeivich Jacksov, Tovarishch Diktator Vasily Popovich and of The Communist Empire of the Siberian Peoples.
"Benevolent is the Monarchy, Loyal are the People"
The Factbook of the Dual Diarchy of Russo-Siberia
Colony: Siberian_Greenland
Member of: The Colonial Powers Association and the Sovereign Empires Coalition
My First Store-Front: The Trans-Orbis Trade Co.
Marquesan wrote:Oh, and please keep your willies in your pants. This sort of dick-waving contest is hazardous. A terrorist is liable to shoot it off.

Marquesan wrote:
Siberian_Peoples wrote:Kalasparata Is too liberal. it's basically anarchy. It's a land filled with homeless people and corpses.

Kalasparata seems to be full of shit to me. I mean...why else would they need so many toilets?

Latnya wrote:Whoa whoa whoa, why the hell is their a dildo here?

*Takes and burns item*

No Sexual shit like this, I don't want this place locked for bull crap. :lol:

Calmerica
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Calmerica » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:37 pm

National Information
- Full Nation Name: Kingdom of Calmerica
- National Head of State: Caleb Hawkins, Ivan Moldavi
- Government Type: Diarchy
- Total Population [Incl. Colony]: 488M in Calmerica + 245M in colonies= 742M
- Colonies in Total [Number and Names]: 2= Democratic States of Caleeb, Federation of Samsungistan

Military Information
- Active Military Population: 19,520,000
- Current Conflicts [National, and International]: War on Terror II, Constant border talks with Samsungistan

Alliance Information
- Will you send a Delegate to the Coalition [If Yes, please state name, title]: Yes, Erik Jacobsson
- Current Alliances Affiliated With: Joint World Defense Alliance, League of Anti-Terrorism

OoC Information
- Sample RP: NA

Outgoing, love to party. The rules here seem strict, but you get used to it...crime is at an all time low, and people are happy. Having a family is encouraged, all kinds of food are accepted here, and housing is relatively cheep thanks to the powerhouse economy. All fit men are required to work some kind of job, and homeless shelters are all over Calmerica, regularly maintained for those who cannot afford housing. Jails are hell, and for petty crimes we have rehab centers which are still feared, but at least you can walk around. Over 90% of the nation is Protestant, our national religion, Islam is banned, we believe in death by hanging, and the following crimes receive the death penalty.
Murder
Rape
Homosexuality
Treason
International treason (committing treason against a nation then seeking refuge here)
Torture of an innocent
The PRACTICE of selling drugs or weapons (one time offenders get 20 years-life, death penalty not a reasonable judgement)
Illegal child conception (all parents must pass rigorous tests to prove they are worthy of producing the future of Calmerica)
Selling legal documents to help illegals cross into our borders (illegal immigrants themselves can receive life--not death penalty)
Gambling and arms manufacturing are our biggest enterprises, we spend the most money on Law and Order, Defense, and Religion in that order.

We have an amazing economy, a strong military force, lots of war experience, the fittest nation you've ever seen, and an incredibly low crime rate. Our civil rights are kept low, people rebel against tax laws, and as we are a Diarchy political freedoms are also limited.

Well I'm already in, however I provide war experience, a terrific economy, and you have the chance to get promoted within my region.

I am an empire, I believe in your ideals, and practices.

None that I know of.

By signing this document, I, Erik Jacobsson, as a delegate for my nation, here-by commit to following all policies, current and future, in the Coalition. I also agree to the objectives of the Mission of the Coalition, and promise that we will follow them. I also agree, as a delegate of my nation, to defend the coalition and all its member-nations, regardless of differences or disagreements. I, the Delegate, also pledges that my country will follow the guidelines set out in the Constitution.

Signed:
____Erik Jacobsson___ By order of, of Kings Caleb Hawkins and Ivan Moldavi of the Kingdom of Calmerica.
Enadia ¦ Calmerica ¦ Enadia Discord
Economic Left/Right: 2.00 | Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.50
Alternate History
Cartographers Guild
Selective Constitutionalism
CDAR: [5] 4 3 2 1
Libertas of Calmerica
Chancellor: Ivan Moldavi (2006)
Population: 23,310,340
Military: 835,000 (200,000 reserve)

Dewhurst-Narculis
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dewhurst-Narculis » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:33 pm

Blademasters765 wrote:@Sentinel Empire

Asleep (finally I know), Hmmmm Maybe a more detailed explanation will shed some light on this.

@Sentinel Empire. a more detailed explanation?

@Siberian_Peoples, You app seems very good, except may I have the URL for the RP?

@Calmerica, I'll have Bladia look at that. Not too sure
PT/MT Nation
Death is the only Absolute
The Grand Duchy of Dewhurst-Narculis
|Monarchist Nation| DEFCON [3] [2][1]
Coveton Crisis 1828-Mutual victory
Quendisphere War 2010-Resolved

1st Great Southern War 1898
2nd Great Southern War 1925
3rd Great Southern War 1942-1944
4th Great Southern War 1983
Dewhurst-Narculian- Theaman War 2010
Okhotsk Conflict 2012-2013
2nd Cedorian-Gilnean War-2014 ^All Won

North Vasangal Uprising-2014-(Ongoing)
Dervistonian War-2014-(Ongoing)
One of the the original founders of: SEC, Axis, SACTO and the Great Southern Ocean Region| Nine Years and no Condemnation/Commendation, what is this?

Latnya
Senator

Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Latnya » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:11 am

National Information
- Full Nation Name:the grand imperial empire of latnya
- National Head of State: Emperor Roman Tyber
- Government Type:
- Total Population [Incl. Colony]: a lowly 6 million
- Colonies in Total [Number and Names]: none(how do i get one)

Military Information
- Active Military Population:15,000
- Current Conflicts [National, and International]: civil war

Alliance Information
- Will you send a Delegate to the Coalition [If Yes, please state name, title]yes (Jane Stanly)
- Current Alliances Affiliated With:none

OoC Information
- Sample RP:UM i dont really no a good sample but ive had other nations before this one isnt new

[Type Your Answer Here...]we are a French people(are original country) with many of the same aspects of them although we have a mix of middle eastern and Asian customs.
the people are of a light tan colour, and a tall people normal height for a man is 6'2, are main languages are French, Italian and English and most of the people are atheist.

[Type Your Answer Here...] we are a small nation at the moment and also poor. but we have experience and a few big friends.

[Type Your Answer Here...]because we are monarchy. we always have been and hopefully always will be.

[Type Your Answer Here...]i was asked to. but i need a strong alliance to back me up

[Type Your Answer Here... Specifics Required] none really

By signing this document, I, Jane Stanly, as a delegate for my nation, here-by commit to following all policies, current and future, in the Coalition. I also agree to the objectives of the Mission of the Coalition, and promise that we will follow them. I also agree, as a delegate of my nation, to defend the coalition and all its member-nations, regardless of differences or disagreements. I, the Delegate, also pledges that my country will follow the guidelines set out in the Constitution.

Signed:
____<Jane Stanly___ By order of, of Emperor Tyber of Latnya.

Siberian_Peoples
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberian_Peoples » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:13 am

Dewhurst-Narculis wrote:
Blademasters765 wrote:@Sentinel Empire

Asleep (finally I know), Hmmmm Maybe a more detailed explanation will shed some light on this.

@Sentinel Empire. a more detailed explanation?

@Siberian_Peoples, You app seems very good, except may I have the URL for the RP?

@Calmerica, I'll have Bladia look at that. Not too sure

Oh well that was just a sample RP I wrote for this! Here's my first actual RP: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=80002
Second: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=80434
I have more if you want better ones.
Marquesan wrote:Oh, and please keep your willies in your pants. This sort of dick-waving contest is hazardous. A terrorist is liable to shoot it off.

Marquesan wrote:
Siberian_Peoples wrote:Kalasparata Is too liberal. it's basically anarchy. It's a land filled with homeless people and corpses.

Kalasparata seems to be full of shit to me. I mean...why else would they need so many toilets?

*Takes and burns item*

Blademasters765
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Blademasters765 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:16 am

@Latnya: Welcome aboard, just watch out a few of us are English... :D

and to get a colony all you have to do really is create a puppet nation(New nation), this is better done when your population is higher

I love my job.

Latnya
Senator

Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Latnya » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:17 am

Blademasters765 wrote:@Latnya: Welcome aboard, just watch out a few of us are English... :D

and to get a colony all you have to do really is create a puppet nation(New nation), this is better done when your population is higher

oh if that is all i already have 2 colonys

one has 23 population the other 10 million
Last edited by Latnya on Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dewhurst-Narculis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dewhurst-Narculis » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:20 am

@Siberian_Peoples, I have noticed that your RPing has improved rapidly and Welcome in!
PT/MT Nation

One of the the original founders of: SEC, Axis, SACTO and the Great Southern Ocean Region| Nine Years and no Condemnation/Commendation, what is this?

St George of England
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby St George of England » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:24 am

Dewhurst-Narculis wrote:@Siberian_Peoples, I have noticed that your RPing has improved rapidly and Welcome in!

And join the forum!
The Angline-Guanxine Empire
Current Monarch: His Heavenly Guanxine The Ky Morris
Population: As NS Page
Current RP: Closure of the Paulianus Passage
The United Coven of the Otherworlds
Current Leader: Covenwoman Paige Thomas
Population: 312,000,000
Military Size: 4,000,000
New to NS? TG me if you have questions.

Dewhurst-Narculis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dewhurst-Narculis » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:28 am

Thanks for adding,I forgot to mention that :oops:
Last edited by Dewhurst-Narculis on Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
PT/MT Nation

Siberian_Peoples
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberian_Peoples » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:18 am

Dewhurst-Narculis wrote:@Siberian_Peoples, I have noticed that your RPing has improved rapidly and Welcome in!

Thank you!

Marquesan wrote:

*Takes and burns item*

Olschewonia
Envoy

Founded: Sep 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olschewonia » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:10 am

National Information
- Full Nation Name: The Empire of Olschewonia
- National Head of State: Emperor Dimitri Olchaev
- Government Type: Empire
- Total Population [Incl. Colony]: 347 million
Military Information
- Active Military Population: a total of approximately 250 million during total war ( all healthy citizens are trained, able and willing to fight for the Empire), but around 50 million during peace/normal conflicts, as service in the military is compulsory, the military is well funded and most people are healthy until their late 60's.

The 50 million are comprised of:

30 million Imperial Guard Conscripts(Citizens currently serving)
10 million Imperial Army Legionnaires(Professional soldiers)
approximately 500.000 Olschewonian Templars( genetically modified super soldiers) Exact number unknown due to the project being classified
4.5 million Imperial Airforce (IAF)
5 million Imperial Navy

Alliance Information
- Current Alliances Affiliated With: none
- Will you send a Delegate to the Coalition [If Yes, please state name, title]: Yes, Hanz Olchaev

OoC Information
- Sample RP:

Olchaev entered the war-room in his palace and all his generals and admirals stood up. "Hail Olschewonia". was echoed through the room. "Please take a seat" said the Emperor. Olchaev took a seat as well, and began his talk: "We all know that this continent is a place many countries want to have, and the pieces we have are not defended enough. An attack, even a smaller one could potentially mean the loss of our colonies, and we cannot sit idly by!" The Emperor pounded his fist on the table, and stood up. "We need to built more forts, trenches and other military facilities in order to ensure the safety of our colonies!" General Abrahm took his cigar out of his mouth. " I can redirect my forces from the barracks in Olschewonia Prime to the colonies, but there is no way that my men can build all those fortifications by themselves, your majesty". "What about the prisoners in the labour camps? Couldn't we import them to the colonies to build what needs to be built?" Said general Vaughn, a man known for his brilliancy in both war and peace. "Excellent idea! Get the transports ready men". Said the Emperor as he sat down again. " But how DO we transport these men and materiel there? We need more ships, and naval facilities as well if we are to succeed". Said Admiral Deruyterre "And where exactly are we going to get the resources then?" Asked general Elzenbaum " In the south". Replied general Abrahm. "To the south of Southern Novo Olschewonia are large amounts of resources, and no one to contest our claim there." "Brilliant thinking! Now men, do what needs to be done, and send personnel, vehicles, tanks, ships, and planes to the colonies! But to make sure that we will be able to defend Ourselves, you may build Olschewonian Templar chapter houses in all of our colonies". The emperor said the last sentence while looking at the giant man at the other end of the table. " The Templars shall not fail you, my liege". Said the Chaptermaster as all left the room.

Olschewonia is a militaristic, some would say fascist Empire which is mainly concerned with colonies, economy, and the military. The people of Olschewonia are proud and nationalistic in nature, and will go to great lengths to ensure Olschewonia's survival and superiority. The nations national languages are low Olschewonian, which is almost the same as English and High Olschewonian, which is a blend of english and Dutch, and only spoken by high placed people and the Imperial family.
The people of Olschewonia mainly eat rice with a piece of meat/fish and some vegetables for dinner, and sandwiches for lunch and breakfast. Because every single (healthy) man and woman has served in the military, they are able to defend themselves better than "lesser" people, and also live more regulated and healthy lives. They respect order and authority, and revere the Emperor as a prophet of God. The main religion is the Church of Olschewonia(like the Catholic Church mixed with the ancient Byzantine church) and people are somewhat intolerant of other religions. They do tolerate atheists and other Christians, and jews as well as they wrote the first part of the bible, and thus are considered kin.
The average life expectancy is 85, and most people stay very healthy until their late 60's.

The main strength of my nation has to be the obedience of the populace, and the strong economy and military(OOC: I have made a small thread on which the basic specs of my military are written down, more will follow). Also the fierce nationalism and religiousness also contribute to a cohesive state. The people of Olschewonia are also able(and willing) to fight, and are healthy. The Olschewonian Arms Manufacturing industry is top notch, and as such our weapons are very advanced, and reliable. Our nation also has been developing space age weaponry, lasers, and space ships(the results of issues I've answered)

I will be able to contribute military things first and foremost, and my nation has an Imperial "Conquistador" attitude(joining new land rp's and the like). My country may be small in NS terms, but give it time, and I will make myself useful to the coalition. And as said before, my military tech is pretty good(for as for as I know anyways).

Well, my nation is an Empire after all, so it is fitting to join a Coalition of Empires. Especially one as mighty as this one. (And as I am in the same RP as some of the members, New Continent Meria Aris). My nation also lacks strong allies, and I are worried that in a conflict, there will be no one to help me out. I will however try to aid in any war or the like the Coalition(or members) get(s) into. I also like the solid foundation this Coalition has.

None at the moment, although I am in the same RP as some of the members : New Continent Meria Aris

By signing this document, I, Prince Georg Olchaev, as a delegate for my nation, here-by commit to following all policies, current and future, in the Coalition. I also agree to the objectives of the Mission of the Coalition, and promise that we will follow them. I also agree, as a delegate of my nation, to defend the coalition and all its member-nations, regardless of differences or disagreements. I, the Delegate, also pledges that my country will follow the guidelines set out in the Constitution.

Signed:
____Prince Georg Olchaev___ By order of, Emperor Dimitri Olchaev of Olschewonia
Client State of: The Kyzerryk of Estalia and Tilea

Old Tyrannia wrote:Pffft, everyone knows that the aliens ran crying when the Egyptians attacked. Have you never seen Stargate?

Eastfield Lodge
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 23, 2008
Democratic Socialists

Postby Eastfield Lodge » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:36 pm

I'm guessing I'll have to reapply, as I left just before the revamp.
Economic Left/Right: -5.01 (formerly -5.88)
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.31 (formerly 2.36)
ISideWith UK
My motto translates to: "All Eat Fish and Chips!"
First person to post the 10,000th reply to a thread on these forums.
International Geese Brigade - Celebrating 0 Radiation and 3rd Place!
info to be added
stuff to be added
This nation partially represents my political, social and economic views.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents