NATION

PASSWORD

1870-1920 Era War: A Twist (IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Rannoria
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rannoria » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:19 pm

Aclus wrote:Sylbania
Arengin Camp
Aclusian 1st Army
December 3, 1891

The Rain began to fall, the dirt turned to mud and the air grew colder. The 1st army marched into the camp, setting up extra tents as they came in. Officers began rounding up the Aclusian soldiers who had survived the siege of Veice and those who were garrisoned in the camp. Captain Leron reported in front of Major Adam Wells. When Major Adams eyes laid upon Captain Leron he slapped the man with his glove due to his cowardice at Veice, Leron reeled back and stood at attention in front of Adams, holding back his anger as Adams ripped off a stripe off his right arm and took the captains medallion off his neck. He then saluted Leron and directed him to a truck that would be taking the non-useful soldiers home.

The Aclusian batteries set themselves up next to the camp and began to load their shells, the Landships began to set themselves up in 2 rows, 110 in 1 row stretching the frontline, 110 behind them. the offensive would start once the entente troops from Skarten, and Arengin arrive.

To: Grand Mios of Rannoria
From Supreme Chancellor Marcus Ragnuisius II
Encryption: Maximum

I am speechless at your choice to leave the Entente,
your country was a great supplier of our peacekeeping forces.
I hope Rannorias future is secure for
what is to come in the following years,
the Aclusian people wish you good luck, you may need it

To: Supreme Chancellor Marcus Ragnuisius II of Aclus
Subject: Well...
Encryption: Max

Well, I hope so too. I just felt like the Entente is no longer a defensive pact. The threat is gone, and what is the alliance for now? It just swells in ranks and so I thought it should be time to leave. By the way, I am maestoso, not grand. Tyron Gren is grand.

Sincerely, Maestoso Mios Askwell of Rannoria

To: King Alexander Oswyn II of Arengin
Subject: URGENT
Encryption: Max

My troops are standing in Sylbania as of currently. You may not be the right man to ask, but I don't know who to ask. Send orders, please.

- Grand Tyron Gren of Rannoria
Last edited by Rannoria on Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is Rannoria, don't forget to eat your own two feet!

please join the Federation of Allies

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 23, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Arengin Union » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:46 pm

Sylbanian Entente Camp

After assembling all commanders of the respective forces and hearing out their propositions Chucuvk began to lay out plans. The command tent was filled with officers of all armies. The trenches were being filled by fresh soldiers as the other more roughed up veterans were ordered to go at the support lines. They had served bravely.

"Very well, Commander Polkovnik is good to have fellow Slavs with us. Your cavalry forces shall join the 9th Cavalry division commanded by Colonel Ulinev. As for your infantry it shall go behind the main attack force. Your artillery pieces shall go in the same as the Aclusians and Arenginians, making an oval position and bombarding the Warglorian position until the next week, it be new years by then gentlemen." He then addressed the Aclusians.

"Major Wells, you shall be accompanied by Brigadier General Martovick in the assault from the south as our men attack from the north. Make sure that your men have enough grenades to assault the enemy trenches."

A soldier rushed the room, pushing to get to the General. He handed him an envelope, Chucuvk opened it and read it.

"A message from the Rannorian forces... those bastards that left the Entente still wanna take part of the glory... very well. Oswyn wants me to give them a task, I'll give them one." Everyone chuckled, even the Aclusians.

He made the orders and handed it to the soldier who went off again.

"Gentlemen, ready your troops, we attack on the 1st day of January."

Orders for the Rannorian forces in Sylbania.

You forces are to conduct a distraction attack on the East defenses of the city. Then when the lines have been broken from within they may join up inside the city.

Atte. General Chucuvk

The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:Outside Hotel
Soon Kraut started firing at the group. It seemed that there was only him, however he had positioned his other 3 agents around. "Now! Fire!" Kraut screamed. Suddenly from all sides the other 3 agents started firing upon the enemy agents.

Traansval

Marvock and the rest of his men followed the suspects and soon found themselves being fired from buildings. Their enemy well hidden. The agents tried to find cover quickly. One being killed immediately by a shot in the head. A second tried to fire back but was shot several times in the chest, breaking his bodyarmor and killing him.

Marvock and the last agent, Garin, tried to shot back behind cover of crates and sandbags. Garin was hit in the shoulder and arm, Marvock managed to shoot at one of the shooter, hearing him scream some words in Warglorian and hiding inside the darkness.

"Next one's in the head you mudak!" Marvock yelled as he tried to check Garin's wounds.
"I do as I please"
-King Abraham Markev final words before jumping into a cage to fight a lion.

Proud member of the Federation of Allies

Crimetopolis
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

IC:

Postby Crimetopolis » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:28 pm

ENCRYPTION MAX

President Jethro Kandi
Transvaal

Greetings! We stand ready to continue both military and economic aid per your predecessor. Additionally, we are willing to send one armored battallion consisting of thirty tanks, 200 motorized infantry, trucks, 4wheelers, and support personnel to aid in the defense of your national. The U-boat program will continue and another torpedo ship flotilla can be spared, too.

In return, we request that you continue sending 9mm Charlos Mauser pistols, and the continued mutual tariff suspensions that have benefited our national economies, too.

What say you?

Fuhrer-President Helmut von Kruger
Goverment House
Little Chicago
Tekno Republika

The Imperial Warglorian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:48 pm

To: Arengin Union
Dear King Oswyn.
I know that our 2 nations are quite hostile towards each other........I'm sugar coating that aren't I? Ok to be more direct we are complete enemies in a state of cold war, but I want to change that. I'd like our 2 mighty nations to be of a more friendly nature together, and to kickstart that, I would like to give you a proposition.

There have been rumours of both our nations supplying equipment and weapons to rebels in both of our territories in the Sheepish Empire, though these are but rumours, the corruption in Sheepish is very much real. I propose that our 2 nation's military police, security and espionage agencies, and police forces cooperate to enforce and destroy corruption across Sheepish.

What do you say?

Outside Hotel
Seeing that they were almost all dead, Kraut came out of hiding along with his other agents. They walked up to him, where the agent had now run out of ammo, and all 3, 1 staying in the tower, walked slowly towards him. "Do not worry, first you will die, und then, your royalty, soon the Traansvalian-Arengin Relation will break down, und the Arengin Union will belong to der Rising Sun!" Kraut said, laughing, and then cocked his pistol.
Last edited by The Imperial Warglorian Empire on Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:01 pm

Crimetopolis wrote:ENCRYPTION MAX

President Jethro Kandi
Transvaal

Greetings! We stand ready to continue both military and economic aid per your predecessor. Additionally, we are willing to send one armored battallion consisting of thirty tanks, 200 motorized infantry, trucks, 4wheelers, and support personnel to aid in the defense of your national. The U-boat program will continue and another torpedo ship flotilla can be spared, too.

In return, we request that you continue sending 9mm Charlos Mauser pistols, and the continued mutual tariff suspensions that have benefited our national economies, too.

What say you?

Goverment House
Little Chicago
Tekno Republika

To: Fuhrer-President Helmut von Kruger
Encryption: MAX

Greetings, fair ruler of the Tekno Republic.

My rule is new, and therefor not legitimized by actions. This gives room for my opponents to undermine my support and plot against me.

I feel that the Fascists, under the leadership of John Swift, will attempt a coup or revolution. My armies are pre-occupied, all our men are either fighting in Sylbania, or are unable to fight due to the Reforms that are taking place. In a few months, once new Weapons, Uniforms, and Ranks are issued, the army will be in supreme fighting condiditon!

But, until that day, i need a force to put down any action taken by Swift and his dogs. In exchange for the use of your "Mercenaries", as they will be Officially know so as not to draw attention, we will continue Free Trade under the treaty signed during the Kruger Administration, and keep the supply of Mauser-Charloa Pistols coming.

Oh, and do not send your Big Trader's Inc men, if Swift does rise up i want him squashed like a bug, to set a example to any others of his group.

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:52 pm

The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:
To: Arengin Union
Dear King Oswyn.
I know that our 2 nations are quite hostile towards each other........I'm sugar coating that aren't I? Ok to be more direct we are complete enemies in a state of cold war, but I want to change that. I'd like our 2 mighty nations to be of a more friendly nature together, and to kickstart that, I would like to give you a proposition.

There have been rumours of both our nations supplying equipment and weapons to rebels in both of our territories in the Sheepish Empire, though these are but rumours, the corruption in Sheepish is very much real. I propose that our 2 nation's military police, security and espionage agencies, and police forces cooperate to enforce and destroy corruption across Sheepish.

What do you say?

Outside Hotel
Seeing that they were almost all dead, Kraut came out of hiding along with his other agents. They walked up to him, where the agent had now run out of ammo, and all 3, 1 staying in the tower, walked slowly towards him. "Do not worry, first you will die, und then, your royalty, soon the Traansvalian-Arengin Relation will break down, und the Arengin Union will belong to der Rising Sun!" Kraut said, laughing, and then cocked his pistol.

To: Führer Allen

I do agree that our nation's have never been at the best of terms. I believe that perhaps a better relation is beneficial to all if us. I invite you to visit my home in Arengin to star a better relation.

And I am aware of the problems in sheepish. My intelligence service has possible agitators on the lookout but nothing is certain. Perhaps cooperation between our two agencies,as much as many don't like it, could be the best.

Traansval

Marvock saw as Garin echoed his final words and died. He could hear the footsteps of the shooters approaching. He saw on his C91. Only a few bullets left and no more bullets left.

He dug in, readying his pistol. He heard the leader talk.

"Yeah... Well not on my watch fucker." Marvock opened one if the sandbags and threw it's content up in the air. Effectively blinding the attackers. He then ran back the alley.

The rising sun men fired as Marvock narrowly avoided the bullets and fired his last bullets. He ran to the car, a wounded Dan and the other agent waiting for him as he got in.

"Drive, drive!" He then saw as the men arrived and began firing. Marvock grabbed Dan's revolver and fired. Hitting the leader in the arm. He didn't even flinch, he just stood there as the car moved.

Both if the saw each other straight in the eyes.
"I do as I please"

Rannoria
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Rannoria » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:28 pm

Arengin Union wrote:Sylbanian Entente Camp

After assembling all commanders of the respective forces and hearing out their propositions Chucuvk began to lay out plans. The command tent was filled with officers of all armies. The trenches were being filled by fresh soldiers as the other more roughed up veterans were ordered to go at the support lines. They had served bravely.

"Very well, Commander Polkovnik is good to have fellow Slavs with us. Your cavalry forces shall join the 9th Cavalry division commanded by Colonel Ulinev. As for your infantry it shall go behind the main attack force. Your artillery pieces shall go in the same as the Aclusians and Arenginians, making an oval position and bombarding the Warglorian position until the next week, it be new years by then gentlemen." He then addressed the Aclusians.

"Major Wells, you shall be accompanied by Brigadier General Martovick in the assault from the south as our men attack from the north. Make sure that your men have enough grenades to assault the enemy trenches."

A soldier rushed the room, pushing to get to the General. He handed him an envelope, Chucuvk opened it and read it.

"A message from the Rannorian forces... those bastards that left the Entente still wanna take part of the glory... very well. Oswyn wants me to give them a task, I'll give them one." Everyone chuckled, even the Aclusians.

You forces are to conduct a distraction attack on the East defenses of the city. Then when the lines have been broken from within they may join up inside the city.

Atte. General Chucuvk

Soon Kraut started firing at the group. It seemed that there was only him, however he had positioned his other 3 agents around. "Now! Fire!" Kraut screamed. Suddenly from all sides the other 3 agents started firing upon the enemy agents.

Traansval

Marvock and the rest of his men followed the suspects and soon found themselves being fired from buildings. Their enemy well hidden. The agents tried to find cover quickly. One being killed immediately by a shot in the head. A second tried to fire back but was shot several times in the chest, breaking his bodyarmor and killing him.

Marvock and the last agent, Garin, tried to shot back behind cover of crates and sandbags. Garin was hit in the shoulder and arm, Marvock managed to shoot at one of the shooter, hearing him scream some words in Warglorian and hiding inside the darkness.

"Next one's in the head you mudak!" Marvock yelled as he tried to check Garin's wounds.

Leoné Tasal took the paper, and nodded.

"Men!" He yelled. "We may not have a large force, consisting of approximately 30,000 units in total, but we will prevail!"

His men shrugged, and Leoné displayed a strange smirk.

"Alright!" He said. "That was wildly audacious. We might die, but we also might live!"

Still, shrugs... and even heads shaking in disbelief.

"WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE WANT?" He yelled.

"WE DON'T WANT PEP-TALKS!" They all responded.

"GOOD! LET'S GO!" Leoné ended, and thus the army marched.

- 20,000 New Recruits, seeing a real battle for the first time.

- 10,000 Veterans, who have participated in the Carriebean War, the Rannorian Civil War, or both.

- 40 Lenine Mk. 1s, ready for useful destruction. Their obsoletion does not render them useless, though, for they still can pack a punch.

- 20 CT-100s.

- 10 CT-100Fs.

- 20 Lenine Mk. 2s.

- 2,000 Kavaronian gunners.

Aclus
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Aclus » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:44 pm

Atte. General Chucuvk

Traansval

Field Marshall Douglas Haig listened in on the plan. He then saw a major flaw. quickly he pointed at the map, the area surrounding the city had Dragons teeth Landship traps. There was no way for the armor support to get through.

"We should focus our lighter guns on these obstacles, using their HE shells, while the heavier guns focus on the bunkers and inner defenses. and very well, the Aclusian soldier carries 2 Grenades, we shall them an extra. also General Chucuvk, I have gas shells at the ready for the main assault, if you would allow me to use them?"
The Aclusian Empire
King Albert Richardson II
Pre/MODERN/POST MODERNTECH/FT

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES

Powerbroker

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:22 am

Veice City, City Hall
Generaloberst Lindenburg and the others were now over seeing Veice City's defences. All was set, all traps were set, all defences prepared, all troops on high alert. "Status of our truppen?" Lindenburg asked. "All is ready, Herr Lindenburg, everything is as you asked." Eric replied. "Gut, what about the enemy?" Lindenburg asked. "Herr Lindenburg, our scouts have reported in, the Arengin 8th Army, along with other armies from Aclus, Rannoria und Skarten have joined up, overall I estimate us opposing about 450,000 soldat." Heinz said.

"450,000?" Eric replied with shock. "Do not worry so much Herr Eric, in accordance to usual military doctrine, the attacker should have at least 2-4 times as many soldat as the defender, and since all our truppen are elite, it is no exception." Lindenburg said. "Something I should have accounted for when I attacked the Entente Camp....." Lindenburg looked down with a bit of sadness. "It still doesn't matter, not only do they outnumber us with troops, but they have a massive amount of landships! I estimate at about 400!" Eric said.

"Our barbed wire will bog them down, und der machine guns und bombs will cut down their infantry." Lindenburg said. "Their landships will be trapped by ze dragon's teeth, they will be destroyed via the mines und artillery...mines go for infantry as well." "But won't they just blast through the Dragon's Teeth?" Eric said. "Don't be absurd, those Dragon's Teeth are made from pure high level concrete, only heavy howitzers could possibly destroy them, by ze time they do so, it would be too late." Lindenburg said.

"What about food supplies?" Eric asked. "We have millions of tons of rations, those mush rations are extremely small, und zey already contain water, so we don't have to worry about zat at all." Lindenburg replied. "Und before you say it, we already have 88 mm anti-air guns, any zeppelin would be blasted out of ze sky." Lindenburg said before Eric opened his mouth.

Outside Hotel
The Agents were surprised by this trick and pursued, soon they caught up. "You 2, go und kill ze royalty, me und Hamstein will deal with ze remaining agents." Kraut said. The other 2 agents nodded and ran towards the hotel, while Kraut and the other agent followed. Seeing the car, Kraut fired a bullet, which hit the car's tire. "Go und finish them off." Kraut said. The other agent nodded, and walked towards the car. Kraut looked down, and noticed his arm was bleeding, he proceeded to put his fingers inside the wound, and grabbed out the bullet.

Kraut was an agent of the Gestapo, and they didn't flinch easily.

Inside Hotel
Soon the other 2 agents rushed inside the hotel, determined to kill both of them. They arrived at the couple's room and opened the door.......
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

Crimetopolis
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Crimetopolis » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:36 am

The Traansval wrote:
Crimetopolis wrote:ENCRYPTION MAX

President Jethro Kandi
Transvaal

What say you?

Goverment House
Little Chicago
Tekno Republika

To: Fuhrer-President Helmut von Kruger
Encryption: MAX

Greetings, fair ruler of the Tekno Republic.

My rule is new, and therefor not legitimized by actions. This gives room for my opponents to undermine my support and plot against me.

I feel that the Fascists, under the leadership of John Swift, will attempt a coup or revolution. My armies are pre-occupied, all our men are either fighting in Sylbania, or are unable to fight due to the Reforms that are taking place. In a few months, once new Weapons, Uniforms, and Ranks are issued, the army will be in supreme fighting condiditon!

But, until that day, i need a force to put down any action taken by Swift and his dogs. In exchange for the use of your "Mercenaries", as they will be Officially know so as not to draw attention, we will continue Free Trade under the treaty signed during the Kruger Administration, and keep the supply of Mauser-Charloa Pistols coming.

Oh, and do not send your Big Trader's Inc men, if Swift does rise up i want him squashed like a bug, to set a example to any others of his group.

ENCRYPTION MAX

President Jethro Kendi
Transvaal

You misunderstand. These troops we offer are not mercenaries. Their goal is to help defend your nation from being overrun if it is invaded. We can also help with covert operations against Swift. While we have full media freedom, but we also have a government new agency separate from Big Traders, Inc! Say the word, President Kendi; and we'll destroy him in the media, too.

Best regards,
Fuhrer-President Helmet von Kruger.

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:37 pm

The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:Veice City, City Hall
Generaloberst Lindenburg and the others were now over seeing Veice City's defences. All was set, all traps were set, all defences prepared, all troops on high alert. "Status of our truppen?" Lindenburg asked. "All is ready, Herr Lindenburg, everything is as you asked." Eric replied. "Gut, what about the enemy?" Lindenburg asked. "Herr Lindenburg, our scouts have reported in, the Arengin 8th Army, along with other armies from Aclus, Rannoria und Skarten have joined up, overall I estimate us opposing about 450,000 soldat." Heinz said.

"450,000?" Eric replied with shock. "Do not worry so much Herr Eric, in accordance to usual military doctrine, the attacker should have at least 2-4 times as many soldat as the defender, and since all our truppen are elite, it is no exception." Lindenburg said. "Something I should have accounted for when I attacked the Entente Camp....." Lindenburg looked down with a bit of sadness. "It still doesn't matter, not only do they outnumber us with troops, but they have a massive amount of landships! I estimate at about 400!" Eric said.

"Our barbed wire will bog them down, und der machine guns und bombs will cut down their infantry." Lindenburg said. "Their landships will be trapped by ze dragon's teeth, they will be destroyed via the mines und artillery...mines go for infantry as well." "But won't they just blast through the Dragon's Teeth?" Eric said. "Don't be absurd, those Dragon's Teeth are made from pure high level concrete, only heavy howitzers could possibly destroy them, by ze time they do so, it would be too late." Lindenburg said.

"What about food supplies?" Eric asked. "We have millions of tons of rations, those mush rations are extremely small, und zey already contain water, so we don't have to worry about zat at all." Lindenburg replied. "Und before you say it, we already have 88 mm anti-air guns, any zeppelin would be blasted out of ze sky." Lindenburg said before Eric opened his mouth.

Outside Hotel
The Agents were surprised by this trick and pursued, soon they caught up. "You 2, go und kill ze royalty, me und Hamstein will deal with ze remaining agents." Kraut said. The other 2 agents nodded and ran towards the hotel, while Kraut and the other agent followed. Seeing the car, Kraut fired a bullet, which hit the car's tire. "Go und finish them off." Kraut said. The other agent nodded, and walked towards the car. Kraut looked down, and noticed his arm was bleeding, he proceeded to put his fingers inside the wound, and grabbed out the bullet.

Kraut was an agent of the Gestapo, and they didn't flinch easily.

Inside Hotel
Soon the other 2 agents rushed inside the hotel, determined to kill both of them. They arrived at the couple's room and opened the door.......

Inside the Pretorian Regional Hotel
Pretoria City
Gauteng Province
The Traansval

As the two Rising Sun/Gestapo Agents entered the room, they were greeted by the sight of 8 Republican Guardsmen, Rifles aimed at the door, and a machine gun set up on the floor.

Republican Guard Sergeant: FIRE!

The 8 men let loose a volley of bullets at the doorway.
Outside the Hotel, in the streets of Pretoria City

A squad of Republican Guardsmen (Along with protecting Government Officials and diplomats, the Republican Guardsmen are also the Garrison of Pretoria City) rolled through the streets in a lightly armored Ford Model A. After shots were heard from the Pretorian Regional Hotel, the City of Pretoria began to go into a brief Martial Law as the Police and Republican Guardsmen began to set up checkpoints in a radius around the Hotel.

At one checkpoint, gunshots were heard within the city, so a Squad of Republican Guardsmen and a Lightly Armored Ford Model A Car were dispatched to check it out.

And they found two men in black coats, armed with pistols, advancing on a car.

Republican Guardsmen: HALT IN THE NAME OF THE REPUBLIC!

Rannoria
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Rannoria » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:29 pm

Honor, Glory, Tradition

Rannoria, as of currently, is an industrial powerhouse. Ever since Sios Adance was elected in, he pushed out for the creation of multitudes of factories and industrial workplaces. Old farming techniques and ways of life were replaced with new inventions that aided greatly, for the worker and the consumer. Even before Sios Adance, different Grands have been industrializing. The first time they started pushing out for these things was 1810, which wasn't too long ago, but still. With the invention of so many new things, traditional swordsmen and old-yet-minimal riflemen were no longer required. Why use units that require days of training and resources in smaller in numbers than an easily mass-produced army of riflemen. The old riflemen were minimal, for swordsmen were the norm. Rannoria, as a highly cultured nation, would keep their tradition, no? Wrong. Old rules were pushed out and new ones were placed in, and were easily accepted. Thousands of years of culture, now gone, just because of the masses of buildings and new inventions. So what about the traditionalists? Those who lived with the old ways?

They were shunned. Casted out. Looked down upon. They didn't change, and so they didn't adapt with the new society that was so different from when they lived. The everyday person didn't treat them like normal people. From rich to poor, they weren't accepted, yet they still held on. A party that ran in the elections was even called the Traditionalist party. To restore Rannoria's honor. But the party was outvoted by, cruelly, the Worker's party. Sios' party. Sios didn't hate them, nor did he commit any crime, but he is the man responsible for their backlash. And now they take action. They grow their influence. But they still gain minimal support. The traditionalists, as a whole, write a telegram to Grand Tyron Gren.

Most Sincere Tyron Gren van Rannoria,

Hello. My name is Toko Yanab, and I am a representative of the traditionalists. I would like to ask a request.

May you please restore the traditions of Rannoria? If not, can you please secede a province for us?

Thanks, Representative Toko Yanab

It was responded with a simple,

No.

The Traditionalists did somewhat expect this, but at least he could've done something more sympathetic besides a frank, "No."

They suppose they'd bide their time.

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:19 pm

Pretoria City
Gauteng Province
The Traansval

Jethro Kendi: Ladies and Gentlemen of the Traansval. Many of you in the crowd, may not like me standing a top this podium. I see, in the crowd, workers. Coal Miners, Dock Workers, men and women whose hard work had built this empire. Your work had largely been ignored, and your rights trampled upon. So, you naturally flocked to one of my opponents, Miss Henderson of the Workers Union Party. After her defeat, you perhaps felt defeated yourselves, you felt that your position would not improve. Well, it is to you i give good news. Miss Henderson...

Miss Henderson, walked up onto the stage, and shook hands with kendi

Jethro Kendi: Today i appoint Miss Henderson, Directeur of the Ministry of Workers!

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:31 pm

To: King Oswyn, Ruler of The Arengin Kingdom

Dear King Oswyn.

I would be happy to attend your meeting, i shall come soon.

To: Arengin Military Command and King Oswyn

I write this Telegram to inform you, that Supreme Military Command in Sylbania, is hereby transferred to Arengin.

The Leger von Traansval is in the middle of a reform, and so is the Traansval itself. We simply are overstretched as it is, and to add Supreme Command of a Coalition in a war, is simply impossible.

Norcourt
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 04, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Norcourt » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:51 pm

Drales Colony, Northern South Peninsula, Unknown Town

For hours, Company A waited outside the walls of the city. Suddenly, footsteps were heard, atop the walls.A large man appeared, tall in height and average in build. Harker had seen this man earlier, commanding several troops in what seemed to be the courtyard. His face, clean and pale, and his hair reaching back to his neck, almost forming a duck tail like shape. His nose was sharp, with a large, and his eyes appeared to be green. He wore a light green robe and a golden wreath, nothing more, nothing less.

"Englische?" He said

"Yes, yes, English. That is indeed what we speak. My name is Captain Richard Harker, a soldier in the-" said Harker

"Enough, I know you are. Now drop your weapons!" He said

"What do you mean drop your weapons? We got-" Harker stopped. From the bushes, a group of archers, and pikemen emerged. Surrounded, Harker looked up to spot the riflemen on the hill, however when he looked up, they had their arms behind their backs, tied together, by two pikemen.

"Right lads, we can't get out of this one. Drop your rifles..." he said. Almost instantly, they dropped their rifles, and were marched inside the town. They were put in containment cells, however Harker, seeming to be a leader, was put in a separate cell, one with stone floors, a barred window, and no bed...

The door creaked open, as Harker's arm was tied to a stake near the corner of the room, he couldn't get up. A man, different than the commanding one, had stepped in. He had a large mustache, and wore a strange cap. "My name is Rakel, a leader of the Nipponesian People. Now tell me, uh, Harker, what are the Zjaumans doing in Nippon?" He asked
"The who? The bloody Zjaumans? I am not a Zjauman, you fool, I am a Norco-" Quickly, the man slapped him "YOU IS A ZJAUMAN! There is no other in this world? What, do you expect me to believe you are some sort of god? Huh? Do you think me as a stupid!?" He asked

Repeatedly, he kicked Harker, and then proceeded to hit him with a club, even as Harker was nearly dead...

Goldrushian Commonwealth, Northern Regions

Aleksandr was informed that they were heading to the utmost north of the border towns, to guard Goldrush. He had received his rifle a few days earlier, it was of the Bannerman type, one in which Alek was proud of. He was in truck, in itself part of a large convoy. 5,000 Soldiers were to be transported to the northern border, and were to be deployed as fast as possible.
Each man was given a note, written by the Grand Lord himself...it read:

As the Eodorians close in, the only way to stay, a Republic is to defend it with an ironfist. That is why we are moving you to the border, we've been expecting a large Eodorian offensive, and we have to counter it fast. You, and your comrades, will be the first of whom to be sent to the border. You are the first Goldrushian Regiment, ever, to serve in the Norcourtian Army, and the first to fight. May luck be good to you soldier, and expect a fine greeting, when you return home.

The letter ended there. Alek thought much of it, the first to fight, the first Goldrushian regiment. No words could describe what it felt like, on his way to the defensive.
Last edited by Norcourt on Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!
Host nation of Nuza

The Volgan Confederation
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Volgan Confederation » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:54 pm

Norcourt wrote:Ashfield Palace, Chesterfield, Norcourt

The Prime Minister of Norcourt, currently Augustus Pennington, a man 62 years of age. A well loved and humble man, and right hand of the King. He had fought in wars, back in the 1840s, learning the basics of being a soldier, and later on the mentor of the young King. As of now, Pennington was to hold a peace conference with the leader of the Volgan Confederacy, which would lead to the annexation of Goldrush, and eventually, peace in southern Volga.

"Good god Pennington, we are to have a crowd of 120 in the chairs, watching us closely and steadily. You better get this done smoothly, and swiftly." said King Alexander

"Rest assured Alex boy, stay your hand and everything will be fine." Pennington said

OOC: I give up on the Marxist Union!
The Premier goes to Chesterfield with several translators, Commissars, journalists, and 400 soldiers. General-in-Chief Heidan and Brusilov later comes to the table tells each other some jokes, which makes them laugh. The Premier gets his pipe out, and lights it. "Sir, we are ready for your proposal for the Peace Terms. What do you suggest?" General Brusilov says.
Pro: Trump, GOP Party, US, UK, EU, France, Germany, Russia, Marxism, Capitalism, History, War
Con: Terrorism, ISIS, Al-queda, Dictatorships, Hitler, Neo-Nazi/Nazi, North Korea, Vietnam, African Conflicts

VOTE FOR TRUMP!

Norcourt
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 04, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Norcourt » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:07 pm

The Volgan Confederation wrote:
Norcourt wrote:Ashfield Palace, Chesterfield, Norcourt

The Prime Minister of Norcourt, currently Augustus Pennington, a man 62 years of age. A well loved and humble man, and right hand of the King. He had fought in wars, back in the 1840s, learning the basics of being a soldier, and later on the mentor of the young King. As of now, Pennington was to hold a peace conference with the leader of the Volgan Confederacy, which would lead to the annexation of Goldrush, and eventually, peace in southern Volga.

"Good god Pennington, we are to have a crowd of 120 in the chairs, watching us closely and steadily. You better get this done smoothly, and swiftly." said King Alexander

"Rest assured Alex boy, stay your hand and everything will be fine." Pennington said

OOC: I give up on the Marxist Union!
The Premier goes to Chesterfield with several translators, Commissars, journalists, and 400 soldiers. General-in-Chief Heidan and Brusilov later comes to the table tells each other some jokes, which makes them laugh. The Premier gets his pipe out, and lights it. "Sir, we are ready for your proposal for the Peace Terms. What do you suggest?" General Brusilov says.

Pennington was indeed interested, and fascinated on how different the Volgans were from the Norcourtians. He had been thinking for a bit, about what to say, but words just spilled out of his mouth, unscripted, and direct. "Well, General Brusilov. After seeing, what the Eodorians have done to your country, I hope that we can come to terms of agreement. What I suggest is, if we, declare war on Eodor, perhaps you could let us keep Goldrush? Eh?
A PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!
Host nation of Nuza

The Manticoran Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 21, 2015
Anarchy

Postby The Manticoran Empire » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:57 pm

Manticoran intelligence agents had been carefully sowing the seeds of dissent, playing on baser emotions and human instincts. Orators gave fiery speeches on soapboxes while smugglers brought in arms and ammunition by sea to remote locations. It was slow going as they had to hide their motives the law and avoid drawing unwanted attention to themselves but, slowly and surely, they were gathering men and women to their cause. If they could start a war between Arengin and Wargloria, then the Entente and the Imperium would be drawn into it. Plans were drawn to start riots in the streets, inviting and necessitating a crackdown.
For: Israel, Palestine, Kurdistan, American Nationalism, American citizens of Guam, American Samoa, Puerto Rico, Northern Mariana Islands, and US Virgin Islands receiving a congressional vote and being allowed to vote for president, military, veterans before refugees, guns, pro choice, LGBT marriage, plural marriage, US Constitution, World Peace, Global Unity.

Against: Communism, Socialism, Fascism, Liberalism, Theocracy, Corporatocracy.

By the Blood of our Fathers, By the Blood of our Sons, we fight, we die, we sacrifice for the Good of the Empire.

Powerbroker

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:33 am

To: King Oswyn II
Encryption: High
Very well, then it's in agreement, we shall cooperate to destroy the corruption that lurks in Sheepish. Very well, I shall go to St......I've forgotten, pardon me. I suggest that our 2 agencies have agents sent to a small town on the border called St Adam Hills to negotiate. More pressing matters about this new agreement will be talked about when I reach your nation's capital.
-Sincerely, Führer Wulff Allen

Shortly after this, Allen boarded his private Zeppelin, the Luftwaffe Hindenburg, heading towards the Arengin Union.

Inside Hotel
The 2 were soon blasted and pushed back by the intensity of the gun fire. One of them were killed, however the other agent slowly stood up, then took off his coat, revealing that he had a suicide vest on. With his last breath, he shouted out: "All Heil the Rising Sun!", and then pulled out the pen, causing a massive explosion to occur. Whether he killed the couple or not, he didn't know, all he knew was that he was happy to take a few enemies along with him.

Outside Hotel
Soon, Kraut saw the explosion, knowing that the 2 agents were unsuccessful. Then he saw the armoured car, but he was not afraid at all. "Alright, alright, I surrender." Kraut said. Suddenly, Kraut drew out a flare gun, and shot it in the air. Suddenly from all around them and in buildings gun fire rained upon the armoured car, and then multiple more people dressed like Kraut wearing similar armbands came out of the shadows. It was soon obvious that Kraut's squad weren't the only Gestapo defectors loyal to the Rising Sun.
Call me Warg or Antic

Rannoria
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Rannoria » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:30 am

The First Action

Kwatimosho Base, the city of Spite
"Toko Yanab Yaidom. They are here." A man wearing a green shenyi said. Toko nodded, and the man left. Toko was also wearing a shenyi, except it was purple. The noblest shroud.

"Toko Yanab." One of the men in the group said. "It is a pleasure." He bowed.

"Verne Tomas. You are here to negotiate, is that correct?"

"Yes. I am." He said, as he took out a cigar.

"Please, no smoking." Toko spoke.

Verne stared at Toko, then put it away. "I suppose I must agree to these terms."

"I respect you, and you respect me." Toko replied.

"There isn't much respect or honor in the job I do." Verne said. "Which is kind of ironic, considering your cause."

"Well, Verne. Sometimes... you have to bend the rules..." He sipped his tea. "Come on, sit down."

The room had a very traditional feel. A tatami, a shōji, calligraphy art. Many thing. Several blades lay on the walls along with other decorations. Toko was sitting on a pillow, cross-legged. The group of 5 men also sat down, as servants brought pillows to them. Toko poured some hot water into several porcelain cups.

"Tea?" He asked.

"No thank you."

"Ah." Toko sipped. "A pain to be you. Now." He set down his cup. "Let's talk business."

The two parties exchanged conversation for 30 minutes as steaming dumplings were served in a bamboo steamer basket. Finally they came to an agreement.

"To finalize things." Verne said. "You will pay for a special contract. That includes housing us, and feeding us. Treating us as guests."

"Yes. But you also must do your side of the deal."

Verne nodded, and Toko held out his hand. Verne shook it.

"The deal is done."

And as Verne sat up, a symbol displayed on his back. The symbol of the Marauders.

Skarten
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:30 am

Atte. General Chucuvk

Traansval

Sylbanian Entente Camp
"Uh, Sorry, Polkovnik is Our title for "Colonel". But anyway, I Got this map, and i think i can send Some of my Forces to take Over Fort Napoli"
"I Might Firstly Send Scouts from the Cavalary, to See how the Fort is right now"
"I Cannot make the plan before knowing the layer of the fort or such."

"Now heres why we need Fort Napoli-
If you see,it would let us a clear way to take Over Veice and Charge to the Central Command"
"So, May i send my scouts?"

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:46 am

Entente Camp

Chucovk examined all suggestions from the Aclusian and Skarten commanders. He addressed the Aclusian concerns.

"I believe if we already armor we can lower the chance of them being blown. I also think our engineers can work to clear the oath to an extent General."

He then heard what the Skarten commander had to say. He wanted to take Napoli fort to clear a path to the enemy's center.

"Very well Colonel. You may proceed. Be sure to take before we commence our main attack soon."
"I do as I please"

Skarten
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:11 pm

Arengin Union wrote: Entente Camp

Chucovk examined all suggestions from the Aclusian and Skarten commanders. He addressed the Aclusian concerns.

"I believe if we already armor we can lower the chance of them being blown. I also think our engineers can work to clear the oath to an extent General."

He then heard what the Skarten commander had to say. He wanted to take Napoli fort to clear a path to the enemy's center.

"Very well Colonel. You may proceed. Be sure to take before we commence our main attack soon."

"Aye."
The Colonel rushed to Call One of the best Cavalary scouting squadrons.
Skartenian Cavalary Tents,Entente Main Command
7 Man,With Special Breed Horses, and a special weaponry-
Lee Enfield MK III .303 Rifles
(Attachable Scope,Pederson Device)
Binoculars
Map
Grasslands Camouflage
And the Common Pack Gear
"Ok,lads"
He pointed them the map
"I want you To Go to Fort Napoli, and Write Descriptions About it"
The Soldiers yelled
"DA,SER"
Awnsering them, the officer said:
"You'll be going Soon. Very soon. Take any care. If they spot you, They'll increase the security"
3 Days later,Fort Trieze, 6 AM
The Soldiers were ready, at the Gate of Fort Trieze.
An Officer Walked up to the gate and Signalized to open it.
"Now,Go!"
He blowed his whistle, signalizing.

The Soldiers then Started to Advance to Fort Napoli.
2 Days Later 4 PM,Near Fort Napoli
The Squad had finally reached their objective.
The Leader of the squad, the Watchmeister Karl Kryavtunekp, told the soldiers to get down behind a Small hill, of, by his calculations, was 20 Meters tall.

As soon as the horses were tied up, they used a binoculars, to Spot..

Cesopium
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cesopium » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:10 pm

The Twelve Isles "The Bronze Isles"

With the dissolution of the Twelve Isles in the past, the Bronzeborn minority who attempted to cling to their traditional ways had invited more of their brothers from other countries to march upon the remaining resistance in the isles. They arrived with gunboats and other vessels of naval power to bombard the remaining port towns and cities.

The Bronzeborn marched along the way, pillaging local villages and towns. Taking the men,women and children who didn't resist into their service as thralls. Anyone who attempted to do so was put to the axe or bayonet, buildings who acted as refuge to the defenders were set ablaze and bombed by any artillery that could be found.

This continued all out around the country, as they eventually had overrun the capital, choosing not to raze this place as they needed it for their defenses, this didn't stop the free men of the Bronzeborn of making the citizens into thralls and cutting down the defenders. They overran the local government building and any local palaces.

In the finest government building in the capital, they declared a new king, King Brendan Sellers, 1st King of the Bronze Isles. He gave orders to his Lord Captain Cameron Sharp to secure the remaining beacons of defense of the former nation who had been there before them. Meanwhile in the capital, a new flag was raised upward to represent the Isles.

Last edited by Cesopium on Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:09 pm

Pretorian Square
Pretoria
Gauteng Province
The Traansval

December 7th, 1891

Verkozen Officiele Jethro Kendi: Ladies and Gentlemen gathered here today. I stand here, side by side with a dear friend of mine. His name, is Emeraldo Venici.
Now, i have made it my mission to either see a end to the Conflict in Sylbania, or withdraw from it. So, to better help Defend the Sylbanians from the Fascists i hereby establish
the Democratic Kingdom of Sylbania, with King Emeraldo Venici at its head.

The Camera of the Media began to snap pictures of Verkozen Officiele Kendi and King Venici

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents