NATION

PASSWORD

Game of Thrones: A King Who Bore the Sword [OOC/Concluded]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Next in the Game of Thrones RP Series

War of the Five Kings
14%
Robert's Rebellion
16%
Dance of the Dragons
13%
The Invasion of Dorne
5%
The Holy King (Baelor the Blessed's reign)
5%
Year of the False Spring (One year prior to Robert's Rebellion)
3%
A Game of Thrones (Start of the book series/show)
28%
The Winds of Winter (Sequel to my Feast for Crows RP, would continue from that)
17%

Total votes : 64

Vladivostokava
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vladivostokava » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:24 pm

New Granadeseret wrote:
Vladivostokava wrote:
Yea, basically. So from what I understand Ironborn usually stay away from the neck... cuz they usually die horribly.

But Blackreach is on the coast, I am on the coast for trade reasons.

I might have him die from poison. He was poisoning his sword and ended up cutting himself?

That could work. So I plan too go down a path of decent economic growth. I am trying to find what we can do. we can export herbs, poisons, luxury furniture. But I can't think of much else.

I will need to remarry Ldy Rana. And I need to betroth Hair Korban Blacklocke.
I am going to use all means available to grow my house. If you have any ideas, I would love the help.

Well, a good start for economic development might be getting your peasants to adopt actual agriculture as opposed to hunting frogs and picking berries for food. Somehow I think that will be harder then just sending out a notice that the Crannogmem need to become dirt farmers though...

Peat might be a decent export though. Its more energy-dense then wood, and so might find a bulk market the smith furnaces of Lannisport.

That is not a bad Idea. We have lots of types of rare wood. Bog-wood, cyprus and ancient logs that have been under water for hundreds of years. all these can be used to make VERY high quality furniture. I plan to make that a big expot. Peat could be a great idea. I could also sell protection through the neck. Kinda like Guides.
My name is Ava/Ewa I am from Poland.
我会说一点, Mowie po polsku, I speak English.
I am Polish born, American citizen, I live in China.

Eraus
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Eraus » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:36 pm

App:
Name: Donnel Arryn
House: Arryn
Titles: Lord Paramount of the Vale, Lord of the Eyrie,Defender of the Vale, Warden of the East
House Seat: the Eyrie
House Sigil:
Allegiance paid to: House Targaryan
Appearance (Picture appreciated):
Personality: Honorable to a fault, Impulsive and Kind to those in need
Skills: Once a great swordsmen now age has gotten to him, Great Commander and Horrible Politician due to his honor
Weaponry (If any): Sword and Shield
Military Strength (How many men can your lands call upon, eg. The Reach could likely muster 100,000 men.): forty-five thousand men, 250 ships(?)
Biography (At least a well written Paragraph please):
Donnel was born to a honorable man Lord Edmyn and a kind woman Lady Elisa of the Vale. His upbringing instilled a high scene of honor even when sometimes it would mean doing the "wrong" thing which he has done multiple times in his life. Donnel loved Knights for as long as he could remember which lead to his drive to become just like the True Knight who be brave, just and defend the young, innocent and women. Donnel was knighted at the age of 17 and not long after he won Tourney at Maidenpool and the heart of Lady Elisa Royce of Runestone. Donnel and Elisa wed less then a few months later but for years they couldn't have children. They tried and tried again for years until they had Jasper Arryn which was a blessing to the couple and not long after they had a daughter named Alys. Donnel raised Jasper to be a knight such as him instilling Honor and Bravery into Jasper as a child but to Donnels dismay Jasper didn't take to being as Honorable as his father but became very brave and courageous.

RP Example: I've been around a bit
Notes: Jasper (22) and Alys(19) Arryn along with Vale Houses

App:
Name:Jasper Arryn
Titles: Knight of the Vale
House Seat: The Eyrie
House Sigil: Above
Allegiance paid to: (Eg. Bolton's to Starks, Starks to Targaryens) House Arryn
Personality: Brave, Adventurous, Honorable but to an extent, Ambitious and is willing to do very dishonorable things to get what he wants
Skills: Great Knight as he takes after his father, Decent Commander
Weaponry (If any): Castle-forged sword, shield, Bow and Daggers
Military Strength (How many men can your lands call upon, eg. The Reach could likely muster 100,000 men.): 20 men (friends and guards)
Jasper was born to be Lord of the Vale and a Knight full of Honor but to his fathers dismay Jasper would bend his sense of "honor" such as being just or godly. Jasper loved to adventure out of the castle and into the valley which landed him in trouble more times then he could count. at the age of 18 Jasper was Knighted along his longtime friend Edmyn. Jasper is known to do what he feels right at the moment and not to think of the long term consequences of his action.

RP Example:
Notes: His pack of friends and guards
Last edited by Eraus on Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -1.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.56
Pro: Islam,USA, US Military, Capitalism, Freedom,Democratic Party
Against: ISIS, Trump, Far Right Conservatives

Kulonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kulonia » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:51 pm

Eraus wrote:App:
Titles: Lord Paramount of the Vale, Lord of the Eyrie,Defender of the Vale, Warden of the East
House Seat: the Eyrie
House Sigil:
(Image)
Allegiance paid to: House Targaryan
(Image)
Personality: Honorable to a fault, Impulsive and Kind to those in need
Skills: Once a great swordsmen now age has gotten to him, Great Commander and Horrible Politician due to his honor
Weaponry (If any): Sword and Shield
Military Strength (How many men can your lands call upon, eg. The Reach could likely muster 100,000 men.): forty-five thousand men, 250 ships(?)
Donnel was born to a honorable man Lord Edmyn and a kind woman Lady Elisa of the Vale. His upbringing instilled a high scene of honor even when sometimes it would mean doing the "wrong" thing which he has done multiple times in his life. Donnel loved Knights for as long as he could remember which lead to his drive to become just like the True Knight who be brave, just and defend the young, innocent and women. Donnel was knighted at the age of 17 and not long after he won Tourney at Maidenpool and the heart of Lady Elisa Royce of Runestone. Donnel and Elisa wed less then a few months later but for years they couldn't have children. They tried and tried again for years until they had Jasper Arryn which was a blessing to the couple and not long after they had a daughter named Alys. Donnel raised Jasper to be a knight such as him instilling Honor and Bravery into Jasper as a child but to Donnels dismay Jasper didn't take to being as Honorable as his father but became very brave and courageous.

RP Example: I've been around a bit
Notes: Jasper (22) and Alys(19) Arryn along with Vale Houses

App:
Name:Jasper "Dark Falcon" Arryn
Titles: Knight of the Vale
House Seat: The Eyrie
House Sigil: Above
Allegiance paid to: (Eg. Bolton's to Starks, Starks to Targaryens) House Arryn
(Image)
Personality: Brave, Adventurous, Honorable but to an extent, Ambitious and is willing to do very dishonorable things to get what he wants
Skills: Great Knight as he takes after his father, Decent Commander
Weaponry (If any): Castle-forged sword, shield, Bow and Daggers
Military Strength (How many men can your lands call upon, eg. The Reach could likely muster 100,000 men.): 20 men (friends and guards)
Jasper was born to be Lord of the Vale and a Knight full of Honor but to his fathers dismay Jasper would bend his sense of "honor" such as being just or godly. Jasper loved to adventure out of the castle and into the valley which landed him in trouble more times then he could count. at the age of 18 Jasper was Knighted along his longtime friend Edmyn. Jasper is known to do what he feels right at the moment and not to time of the long term consequences of his action. Jasper gained the name Dark Falcon from his friends at a young age as he always use to play the hero in every game and to this day it has stuck.

RP Example:
Notes: His pack of friends and guards

Lord Donnel looks awesome. Beware of the Falcon!
Had some cringy 2016 high school politics in this from 8th grade. Not what I want to be remembered for so heres an updated P&C list :)
Pro: Nationalism, Unity, Isolationism, Strong leadership, Huey Long and Longism
Anti: Racism, Corporations, Israel, Establishment politicians, FDR

Kulonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kulonia » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:58 pm

Vladivostokava wrote:
Kulonia wrote:Should I log onto Skyrim and try and get an appearance off of there instead of CK2/The Game of Thrones game?

Screw it, I'll do that.

I just got off CK2 GoT mod. :} I am trying to build House Blacklocke.

The picture I took from CK2 was when I was playing as a Swyft. Lol, it looked like Sylas so I used it. I made a whole new game as the Harltons and we took the Trident from the Freys in the Feast for Crows scenario. I've yet to update my mod. :P
Had some cringy 2016 high school politics in this from 8th grade. Not what I want to be remembered for so heres an updated P&C list :)
Pro: Nationalism, Unity, Isolationism, Strong leadership, Huey Long and Longism
Anti: Racism, Corporations, Israel, Establishment politicians, FDR

Vladivostokava
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vladivostokava » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:55 pm

Kulonia wrote:
Vladivostokava wrote:I just got off CK2 GoT mod. :} I am trying to build House Blacklocke.

The picture I took from CK2 was when I was playing as a Swyft. Lol, it looked like Sylas so I used it. I made a whole new game as the Harltons and we took the Trident from the Freys in the Feast for Crows scenario. I've yet to update my mod. :P

i have the 2.5.3 update i haven't seen the brand new one. a new one came out on the 4th or something.

Who are you playing as?

Nasaira
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nasaira » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:03 pm

I love ck2!!!!! We should have a multiplayer game

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:06 pm

Nasaira wrote:I love ck2!!!!! We should have a multiplayer game

I love my CK2 and GoT mod as much as the next guy but from here on if it does not relate to the RP please take all CK2 talk to TGs.

Vladivostokava
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vladivostokava » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:08 pm

is anyone interested in a betrothal to Korban Blacklocke? Or a marriage to Lady Rana Blacklock of Blackreach?

Vladivostokava
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vladivostokava » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:13 pm

if anyone wants to maybe talk a little faster and coordinate events in IC with me, come here: https://www.chatzy.com/21529742140205

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:35 pm

App:
Name: Baelor "Breakspear" Targaryen
House: Targaryen
Titles: Prince of Dragonstone, Heir to the Iron Throne, Ser, Hand of the King, Protector of the Realm
House Seat: Dragonstone
House Sigil:

Allegiance paid to: Daeron II Targaryen

Personality: Baelor is a warrior, and is all that could be wished in a knight, lord, or heir. He is also a man who can win respect with ease, and is as open-handed and just as his father. Baelor is a very kind and diplomatic man as well, and seeks to keep the feud between his father and half-uncle peaceful.
Skills: Excellent Swordman (Better at jousting than Daemon but Daemon is slightly better at dueling), Excellent Commander, Skilled Diplomat, Just and Charismatic, Excellent Horse Rider, Legendary Jouster
Weaponry (If any): Castle-forged Longsword and shield
Military Strength: 1,500
Biography (At least a well written Paragraph please): Baelor is the first child to Daeron II Targaryen and Mariah Martell. At the age of seventeen at his aunt's wedding he earned the nickname "Breakspear" when he Daemon Blackfyre in the final tilt. Baelor now resides in King's Landing, with his son Valarr being tutored by him. He hopes to continue the leniency between his father and half-uncle but knows that should the time for war come he will side with his father and King until the end.
RP Example: You know me
Notes: Valarr Targaryen (Age 11, firstborn son), Matarys Targaryen (Age 9, second born son), Jena Dondarrion (Age 25, wife)

App:
Name: Daeron II Targaryen
House: Targaryen
Titles: King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms
House Seat: King's Landing
House Sigil:

Allegiance paid to: None

Personality: Daeron the Good is a wise, just, and kind-hearted soul. Not a warrior by any means, he is a cultured, scholarly man who keeps company with maesters and other learned men.
Skills: Administrator and scholar, execellent diplomat
Weaponry (If any): None
Military Strength (How many men can your lands call upon, eg. The Reach could likely muster 100,000 men.): 15,000 if all banners are called
When his father became King Aegon IV Targaryen in 172 AC, Daeron became the heir to the Iron Throne and the Prince of Dragonstone. Daeron challenged much of Aegon IV's behavior. He became an obstacle to many of his father's schemes, most notably Aegon's plan to start an unprovoked war on Dorne. The king ignored Daeron's protests, built a massive fleet, and sent it to invade the Dornish coastin 174 AC. Daeron was relieved when the fleet was scattered and destroyed by a storm en route.

At about the same time, Daeron's mother, Queen Naerys, was suddenly accused of adultery and treason by Ser Morgil Hastwyck, trying to cast doubts on Daeron's parentage. The matter was settled when Prince Aemon the Dragonknight defended his sister's honor and slew her accuser in a trial by combat.[1][10] According to the writings of Maester Kaeth in Lives of Four Kings, King Aegon had secretly started the rumors of Naerys's adultery. The king denied rumors he had used Morgil to instigate this tale so he would have reason to disinherit Daeron.

Late in Aegon's reign, after the deaths of Aemon and Naerys, Aegon began to make thinly-veiled references to Daeron's alleged illegitimacy, insinuating that Daeron was not his son, but the product of an illegitimate union between his wife Naerys and their other brother, Aemon. It was also rumored that Aegon planned to disinherit Daeron in favor of a bastard son, Daemon.

doubts and rumors about his parentage. Mindful of his duty to the realm, Daeron acted swiftly to put to right many of the wrongs of his father's reign. He replaced the small council with his own men, typically selecting wise and capable councillors. It took a year to repair the City Watch of King's Landing, whose officers were just as corrupt as Aegon had been.

Daeron II and Prince Maron Martell pay their respects to the statue of the late King Baelor the Blessed at the Great Sept of Baelor
Daeron could not undo the legitimization of his father's bastards, but he treated them honorably and continued the incomes bestowed on them. He paid the dowry Aegon had promised the Archon of Tyrosh for his daughter, Rohanne of Tyrosh, to wed Daemon Blackfyre when Daemon was fourteen. On Daemon's wedding day, Dareon granted him a tract of land near the Blackwater Rush so Daemon could build a keep.

Because of Daeron's marriage to Mariah Martell, many noble Dornishmen and women flocked to Daeron's court, which served to give life in the Red Keep a foreign flavor, but this also alienated many of Daeron's other nobles and courtiers. Daeron and Mariah's marriage was happy and fruitful.

Daeron began negotiations with his good-brother Maron Martell, Prince of Dorne, to unite Dorne with the Seven Kingdoms. After two years of negotiations an agreement was finalized. Maron was wed to Daeron's sister, Princess Daenerys, in 188 AC and, a year later, the Prince of Dorne swore an oath of fealty before the Iron Throne. At the Great Sept of Baelor, they placed a golden wreath before the statue of King Baelor the Blessed and stated, "Baelor, your work is done."[5]

To celebrate the peaceful joining of Dorne to the realm, Daeron founded Summerhall, a new palace in the Dornish Marches lightly fortified to represent the new peace. However, other Great Houses resented special privileges and rights which were allowed to House Martell. Maron was allowed to keep the royal title "Prince" and could collect taxes for the Iron Throne with less oversight from King's Landing.

The king became known as Daeron the Good by smallfolk and lords alike. While he was more scholar than warrior, two of his sons were skilled at arms. The eldest became known as Baelor Breakspear for the incident at the tourney to celebrate the wedding of Daenerys with Maron of Dorne, in which Baelor unhorsed Daemon Blackfyre in the final tilt. Daerion's youngest son, Maekar, also proved a formidable fighter.

RP Example: You know me. You kinda hate me
Notes: Aerys I Targaryen, Rhaegel Targaryen and their children. Mariah Martell and Brynden Rivers
Last edited by The Valyria Empire on Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:19 pm, edited 5 times in total.

New Minahasa
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Minahasa » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:47 pm

Is the roleplay limited only to the Blackfyre Rebellion belligerents? I have little acquaintance of the lore for A Song of Ice and Fire, btw. Never got the chance to read the books or watch GoT.

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:52 pm

New Minahasa wrote:Is the roleplay limited only to the Blackfyre Rebellion belligerents? I have little acquaintance of the lore for A Song of Ice and Fire, btw. Never got the chance to read the books or watch GoT.

You can make a custom character and custom house. Watch this video

New Minahasa
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Minahasa » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:54 pm

The Valyria Empire wrote:
New Minahasa wrote:Is the roleplay limited only to the Blackfyre Rebellion belligerents? I have little acquaintance of the lore for A Song of Ice and Fire, btw. Never got the chance to read the books or watch GoT.

You can make a custom character and custom house. Watch this video

Ah, thanks for that. I guess I could work on a custom house, or a custom Greyjoy noble.

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:56 pm

New Minahasa wrote:
The Valyria Empire wrote:You can make a custom character and custom house. Watch this video

Ah, thanks for that. I guess I could work on a custom house, or a custom Greyjoy noble.

I would ask that your house or character be in mainland Westeros and not the North (past Moat Cailin) due to the Iron Islands and North not participating in the war.

Also note that you can play as landless characters as well.

New Minahasa
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Minahasa » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:10 am

The Valyria Empire wrote:
New Minahasa wrote:Ah, thanks for that. I guess I could work on a custom house, or a custom Greyjoy noble.

I would ask that your house or character be in mainland Westeros and not the North (past Moat Cailin) due to the Iron Islands and North not participating in the war.

Is Dorne considered mainland Westeros?

Vladivostokava
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vladivostokava » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:21 am

New Minahasa wrote:
The Valyria Empire wrote:I would ask that your house or character be in mainland Westeros and not the North (past Moat Cailin) due to the Iron Islands and North not participating in the war.

Is Dorne considered mainland Westeros?

Yes. But I don't think they took part in the war.

New Granadeseret
Minister

Founded: Apr 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Granadeseret » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:31 am

Vladivostokava wrote:
New Minahasa wrote:Is Dorne considered mainland Westeros?

Yes, they did: The Martells would fight with the Reds/Targaryans. In fact, Dorne was pretty deeply involved in the Rebellion being marriage-bound to the Iron Throne and half way integrated into the realm as they were
Last edited by New Granadeseret on Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stannis was robbed.

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:35 am

Vladivostokava wrote:
New Minahasa wrote:Is Dorne considered mainland Westeros?

Within the last ten years, Dorne has entered the realm. The current Prince of Dorne is married to a Targaryen with his sister being married to the King.

The Yronwoods also fought for the Blacks, so there were people that supported Daemon all over mainland Westeros.

Vladivostokava
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vladivostokava » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:45 am

Oh okay, sorry my mistake. Its hard to keep track of so many houses over thousands of years.. lol

The Novakian Empire
Minister

Founded: Jan 15, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Novakian Empire » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:33 am

Sorry for taking so long!

App:
Name: Alexander Novakai
House: Novakai
Titles: Lord of the Misty Isle,Chiltern Castle,and the town of Saltpans.
House Seat: Seafrost Castle
House Sigil:
Allegiance paid to: House Tully of Riverrun
Personality: Alexander is a honest,kind,and honorable man,like his ancestor,Caleb Novakai.
Skills: Alexander is a intelligent,highly-educated man. He is also a decent swordsman and a effective commander,although he dislikes fighting,instead preferring diplomatic solutions to problems,as he is a skilled,and charismatic diplomat. He is good at handling money,and administration.
Weaponry (If any): Arming sword,and a longbow.
Military Strength (How many men can your lands call upon, eg. The Reach could likely muster 100,000 men.): 4,200 Levy,1,200 archers,640 Men at Arms,60 Dismounted knights,40 mounted knights.
Alexander was born 23 years ago,in seafrost castle. He was raised by his parents,and as a child was educated by his father,and his family's maester,Maester Erwin. During his adolescense,he grew to admire erwin,a smart,kind,and educated man. Due to this,he decided to travel to oldtown,to bcome a maester and forge his chain. He made many friends in oldtown during his time studying to be a maester,and during his adventures with them he developed his dislike for fighting,having had to help them in several of the brawls they got into. Roughly 3 years ago,his life suddenly took a new twist. He recieved a letter from seafrost castle,informing him that his older brother,erik,the heir apparent,had decided to leave and join the nights watch,after his wife died from a heart attack.
He returned home to rule,after forging his copper,iron,and gold links.
RP Example: I rped in the previous game of thrones thread.
Notes: Maxillian (17) and Katerina ( 19)
Last edited by The Novakian Empire on Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
About Me
White canadian male. Call me caleb.
Pro: Palestine,Syrian Gov,Federal Quebec,Our lord and savior Cthulu,And bear grylls.
Neutral: Meh
Con: Israeli Government,erdogan,The PQ,Trump,ISIL,and Misandrists.
| [1] | [2] | [3] | [4] | [5] |
[Normal]
Head of Government: Prime Minister Thomas Schmidt
Head of State: Emperor Erik Novakai
Population: 48 Million
Armed Forces: 1.2 Million Active, 4.8 Million Reserves
| Nothing's really happening in novakia at the moment. |
Sigs 'n shit.
"The Internet is dark and full of boners." -Daniel O' Brien
WARNING:This nation represents my RL views.

Argentumurbem
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentumurbem » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:50 am

Kulonia wrote:You're right. The Harltons'd probably have around 300-500 men. I should change it, like, now.

EDIT: Also, crap. Did the greens actually lose? I gotta brush up on my ASoIaF lore. I should change that, too.
Double EDIT: According to the Game of Thrones (other one) wiki, the Greens won. The Wiki of Ice and Fire says it was a stalemate. Aegon II died after Rhaenyra. Wouldnt this cause him to win the war?
The Valyria Empire wrote:Technically the Greens won since Aegon II outlived her, but really both sides lost.

No, Aegon outlived Rhaenyra however the blacks simply fought on in the name of her son. In the end the legal battle was "won" by the Greens - all males before females - but Rhaenyra's line took the throne from Alicent's. It is more of a "out of the two personalities who died first" affair, so the Greens believed that they had won with the death of the bitch. However we all know the Greens realistically would have won, if George didn't have a such a hard-on for the blacks.

Like seriously, who thinks he was partial? All the fan favourites are fighting against all the disliked houses, and all the blacks are strategic geniuses. Aegon would have been the better king (in terms of stability) but his father disregarded his rights and chose the obviously unfaithful and sleeper-arounder daughter. Much in the same way Daemon Blackfyre, the King Who Bore The Sword, would make for a far greater leader than the plump nerd Daeron.
Kulonia wrote:Should I keep the thing about getting the estate that way, or no? In the game the HArltons are from, they have an estate.

Nothing stopping a Harlton buying the estate off of an impoverished merchantman/noble. I mean you could still have supported the greens, received the estates during the war for supporting Aegon (maybe a family member was in the court and became like Jon Connington did to Rhaegar - a young knight following him like a lamb. Aegon would have granted lands through that. In the end of the war reconciliation was key so you wouldn't have lost anything.

EDIT:
Vladivostokava wrote:That is not a bad Idea. We have lots of types of rare wood. Bog-wood, cyprus and ancient logs that have been under water for hundreds of years. all these can be used to make VERY high quality furniture. I plan to make that a big expot. Peat could be a great idea. I could also sell protection through the neck. Kinda like Guides.
Crannogmen don't do trade though, beyond the fact that they simply don't seek monetary wealth due to their primitive lifestyles but they also don't have any infrastructure or the population to even begin trading in any noticeable fashion. It would take years for such changes to come about. That and no one really would want supplies coming from "dem filthy frog-eaters", when they can get cheaper/better/whatever from somewhere else.
Last edited by Argentumurbem on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
To Stop The Scythe - A Sci-Fi RP set in the world of Mass Effect. Join the Shadow Broker's team and hunt down the mysteries surrounding the Protheans, uncovering secrets that were best left unknown and fight your way to the knowledge that can bring about the destruction of the Reapers.

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:10 am

Eraus wrote:App:

Besides the silly nickname of "Dark Falcon" I see no problems with this. Accepted.
The Novakian Empire wrote:Sorry for taking so long!

App:
Name: Alexander Novakai
House: Novakai
Titles: Warden of the Kingsroad,and Lord of the Misty Isle,Chiltern,and Saltpans.

Okay, remove the title "Warden of the Kingsroad" that is just silly and non canon as hell. Also remove Lordship of Saltpans. If you do that you'll be accepted.
Kulonia wrote:House Name: House Harlton

Everything looks good here now just change your vassalage to House Piper judging by the location., accepted
Vladivostokava wrote:[box]
Lady Blacklocke of Blackreach

Give the ax a name first, and I'll allow the Valyrian Axe, but only if it's just the edge of the ax that's Valyrian Steel. Besides that everything looks fine, but you're not the Lady, your son is the Lord. You are the Lady Dowager/Regent. You still have power, but until your son comes of age you're basically in charge. Also you're not vassals of the Starks, you're vassals of the Reeds since they are the High Lords of the Neck. Make these changes and you're accepted.
Vladivostokava wrote:When will IC be up?

When ever someone asks this question I always reply with the same response.

Nasaira
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nasaira » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:09 pm

App:
Name: Ashter Lannister
House: Lannister
Titles: Warden of the West, Lord of Casterly Rock
House Seat: Casterly Rock
House Sigil:Image
Allegiance paid to: House Targaryen
Appearance (Picture appreciated):Image
Personality: drunkard, womanizer, lustful, proud
Skills: He is known for being a great warrior
Weaponry: long sword
Military Strength: 60,000
Biography: As young children, Ashter and his brother Ethon looked so much alike, that not even their father was able to tell them apart. Ashter grew into a tall, handsome man, with curled hair the color of bright gold. He has flashing green eyes, and a smile that cuts like a dagger.

Ashter is a born warrior, with little interest in politics and court intrigue. He takes few things seriously. By his own admission, Ashter only feels truly alive when fighting or making love. He comes across as arrogant, amoral, and dishonorable. Because of the death of His wife Jaslin Reyne during childbirth, Ashter has earned a reputation as a womanizer and deunkard, drowning himself in wine and women. Ashter is rash, headstrong, and angers quickly. He is known to have little patience, and worries about the consequences of his actions only after committing the act. A great warrior, Ashter inspires loyalty in his men. He is bold,and does not fear death.

RP Example:
Notes: Ethon Lannister (24)
Lyla Lannister (18)

Warg the Immortal
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Warg the Immortal » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:10 pm

Nasaira wrote:App:
Name: Ashter Lannister
House: Lannister
Titles: Warden of the West, Lord of Casterly Rock
House Seat: Casterly Rock
House Sigil:(Image)
Allegiance paid to: House Targaryen
Appearance (Picture appreciated):(Image)
Personality: drunkard, womanizer, lustful, proud
Skills: He is known for being a great warrior
Weaponry: long sword
Military Strength: 60,000
Biography: As young children, Ashter and his brother Ethon looked so much alike, that not even their father was able to tell them apart. Ashter grew into a tall, handsome man, with curled hair the color of bright gold. He has flashing green eyes, and a smile that cuts like a dagger.

Ashter is a born warrior, with little interest in politics and court intrigue. He takes few things seriously. By his own admission, Ashter only feels truly alive when fighting or making love. He comes across as arrogant, amoral, and dishonorable. Because of the death of His wife Jaslin Reyne during childbirth, Ashter has earned a reputation as a womanizer and deunkard, drowning himself in wine and women. Ashter is rash, headstrong, and angers quickly. He is known to have little patience, and worries about the consequences of his actions only after committing the act. A great warrior, Ashter inspires loyalty in his men. He is bold,and does not fear death.

RP Example:
Notes: Ethon Lannister (24)
Lyla Lannister (18)

Wasn't the Lannister during Daeron's reign Damon, Tybolt and Gerold?
Keirsey Temperament: Mastermind/Architect (INTJ)
The Empire of Warg is a Class Z9 Nation
Emperor: Walker Alexander Ross Graves III
Crown Prince: Walker Alexander Ross Graves IV
Field Marshal: Valus Artyom Regulus Graves
Grandmaster of the Order of Algol: Booker Roland Oxley Graves
Pro: Libertarianism, LGBT, Abortion, Religious Freedom, Refugee Aid
Anti: Conservatism, Totalitarianism, SWERFs/TERFs, Theocracies
5D Political Test: Left-Leaning Pro-Government Interventionist Humanist Libertine

Collectivism score: 17%
Authoritarianism score: 17%
Internationalism score: 33%
Tribalism score: -67%
Liberalism score: 83%

Threat Level: ALPHA, BETA, GAMMA, DELTA, EPSILON

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse