NATION

PASSWORD

Mana Academy (IC) (Open, Fantasy)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Land of Golden Blobfish
Ambassador

Founded: May 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Land of Golden Blobfish » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:04 am

Prusselanden wrote:
The Land of Golden Blobfish wrote:“Eh, I see it the other way around though even if I was, lions do not concern themselves with the opinions of sheep." He tilted his head slightly as a knight’s axe flew past. With the speed of lightning, he grabbed it midair and flung it back at his assailant. “Anyway, you seem pretty injured. Why not head to the infirmary and take a load off?”

"Nah, I've been through worse. One of the reasons I learned to treat injuries came from me treating my own injuries. Like, I got stabbed once and I learned how to fix a stab wound by fixing my own stab wound through trial and error." She explained.
"Also, Rabbits already taken care of it." She looked at Lyn again, a flicker of rage in her eyes.
"So where'd you come from, Ziriad?" She asked him, not taking her attention off Lyn.

"Now I may just be a gentleman, from clearly a better class, but I'm not sure if this is the best time to pick up a casual conversation. You know with the whole everyone dieing thing going on, kind of ruins the mood, don't you think?" He yawned and began to lay back in his seat, "but to answer your question, my family resides in Europe. The Vernichtung bloodline is an old and powerful one. Traditionally I would took up an education back home but I deemed Mana Academy up to the standards to house one such as I. Though I've been having second thoughts about the place." Ziriad pointed to the mess of the room.
Last edited by The Land of Golden Blobfish on Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
BOSS NASS : Yousa cannot bees hair. Dis army of mackineeks up dare tis new
weesong!
QUI-GON : That droid army is about to attack the Naboo. We must warn them.
BOSS NASS : Wesa no like da Naboo! Un dey no like uss-ens. Da Naboo tink
day so smarty den us-ens. Day tink day brains so big.
OBI-WAN : After those droids take control of the surface, they will come
here and take control of you.
BOSS NASS : No, mesa no tink so. Mesa scant talkie witda Naboo, and no
nutten talkie it outlaunders. Dos mackineeks no comen here! Dey not know of
uss-en.
OBI-WAN : You and the Naboo form a symbiont circle. What happens to noe of
you will affect the other. You must understand this.
BOSS NASS : Wesa wish no nutten in yousa tings, outlaunder, and wesa no
care-n about da Naboo.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:32 am

The Land of Golden Blobfish wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:"Nah, I've been through worse. One of the reasons I learned to treat injuries came from me treating my own injuries. Like, I got stabbed once and I learned how to fix a stab wound by fixing my own stab wound through trial and error." She explained.
"Also, Rabbits already taken care of it." She looked at Lyn again, a flicker of rage in her eyes.
"So where'd you come from, Ziriad?" She asked him, not taking her attention off Lyn.

"Now I may just be a gentleman, from clearly a better class, but I'm not sure if this is the best time to pick up a casual conversation. You know with the whole everyone dieing thing going on, kind of ruins the mood, don't you think?" He yawned and began to lay back in his seat, "but to answer your question, my family resides in Europe. The Vernichtung bloodline is an old and powerful one. Traditionally I would took up an education back home but I deemed Mana Academy up to the standards to house one such as I. Though I've been having second thoughts about the place." Ziriad pointed to the mess of the room.

"Nah, it's actually a good place here." she shrugged and shot a stream of fire at another knight. "But, it sounds interesting."
Gilda peeped fearfully from under the chair.
"Gilda!?" she picked the baby Griffin up. "How in the world did you get here!?"
The small animal cheeped and curled up against her for protection from the scary things she saw.
Last edited by Prusselanden on Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:19 am

Hetland 2 wrote:
Luminesa wrote:"...Give up?...L-Like...what?" he asked, confused. He had no problem with the idea of giving up things to help others to be happy, but he wasn't exactly sure what Solomon was asking. By the look on his face, it was obviously something very serious. He turned and looked at the golden woman as well, in awe at how beautiful the statue was.

Solomon looked down, "I don't know to be honest, everyone else in the family sacrificed something different, bond with it."

A melodious voice spoke when he paused. "Solomon, dear little Solomon, I ask for little. Only your eyes. Blood from a descendant of the Oracle of Delphi makes a wonderful catalyst for magical bonds."
The golden statue stepped down from her throne the supposed golden robes flowed like silk around her metal body. "Though I suspect this would not be the best of times to do a bonding ritual."
Luminesa wrote:Rabbit watched Henry fight his opponent like a pro, and they nodded their approval to them. "Excellent. Now, help Aria against hers, so she can fight Lyn. I'll come in a moment, when I am finished with mine," they told him. They then blocked a spear-attack from their knight, using an ice sword to hold them back. They then knocked their spear out of their hands, and used another sword to knock them down. Once the knight was down, Rabbit had their swords circle like a swarm of vultures over the knight. "...Finished already?...How sad. This wasn't very much fun for either one of us, was it?" they whispered. Rabbit then had all of their swords pierce the knight at once, finishing them.

In the meantime, Soleil saw the knight who was standing over him start bleeding from the throat. It seemed to ignore the fact that it was bleeding, and it lifted its swords and prepared to stab the boy and his healer, Solomon, to death. It stood over them with another knight, which was meant to attack Solomon.

Rabbit appeared behind the knight that was bleeding, and they pulled their ice swords out of the knight they had just killed. "...Trying to hurt my students, are we?...That's not very kind of you, is it?" Rabbit then used a sword, and with a quick stroke, chopped the knight's head straight off.

Soleil watched, and his eyes widened as the blood splattered everywhere. He breathed quickly, and then he stared up at his teacher, who looked down at him with concern. Rabbit seemed to have no worries about brutally slaying enemies, whereas Soleil could barely stand the sight of blood. He was frightened by this, and his vision began to swim, but he fought to keep conscious. He could not faint, not now. He wanted to get up and to keep fighting.

Solomon watched the statue before turning his back. He raised his hand and gave Sol a slap on the back. "Don't worry. I'll make sure that the position is impenetrable. Even if I have to give up my life. Phalanx, pull back all members into the defensive position." Solomon pulled up his sleeves and sat down with crossed legs. "Unlock the Black Armory. Sending back Caestus model Golems Alpha, Beta and Delta. Retrieving Hoplite model Golems Alpha, Beta and Katapeltikon model Golem Omega." The three large metal soldiers disappeared and two other large soldiers iron soldiers of clearly greek origins. The third didn't appear immediately until a few seconds after. The newest one to appear, however was nothing like the ones previously summoned. It towered over the others and bristled with weapons most notably a massive iron bolt thrower in the place of one of its arms and a massive cleaver gripped in the other. Solomon, straining, let out a grunt, and a weak "smile". "Count yourself Lucky, Soliel. Not many people have seen a Siege golem before and get to live to tell about it."

"'S-Sacrificed'...'bond'?" Soleil wasn't exactly sure what he was talking about, but he got nervous when he saw that Solomon was in pain. Whatever ritual he was performing, it was obviously hurting him, even if the golems he summoned were defending them. It had something to do with his eyes, on top of that. "S-Solomon! A-Are you okay?...What's happening?" he asked, scared for his new friend.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:22 am

Chrome Legion wrote:Hailey Winters

Hailey truly didn't even know how to reply to Kate now, but she had to do something, say something to comfort her.

"That's all in the past now. You don't have to worry about any of that now. I promise to only judge you on what you do now, here, in the present. Right now all I see is a hurt, scared girl, someone that I want to protect. I'm not saying that you're weak because of that, far from it, you're so much stronger than me. I only know what I've seen from you so far, and I want to help you, to protect you. Please Red, let me do that, let me help you, let me be there for you. Let me know how to help you."

"...R-really?" Katelyn sniffled, feeling thoroughly ashamed of her outburst. "You want to help m-me? Thank you..." She clung tighter to Hailey, feeling a little happier. "You and Annie... you're my only friends. Without you guys I'd be alone... and it sucks to be alone... Thank you..."

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:15 pm

Ignis watched Solomon perform the ritual with sudden interest.
"Damn, that's some legit Greek magic shit there." She got up from her chair and rolled up her sleeves. "Well, time to get back in again...if I won't be much of nuisance to everyone. Hold her, will you?" She gently handed the baby griffin to Ziriad.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Rhomaia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:47 pm

In the very center of the darkened library, Aria and Ruta stood back to back against each other as two of Lynefleur's wolf knights charged towards them, each of them brandishing a greatsword that glinted red in the dimly lit room, their cruel, contorted grins unnervingly carved onto their faces. Lesser fighters would have been intimidated by the sight, and would have ran away to save their own skins, but the two blood soaked mages standing defiant before the shadows had no fear in their eyes, only an unbreakable will to survive this nightmare.

In the blink of an eye, Aria separated her crimson swordspear into two halves, effectively creating two long handled, single-edged blades with which she could more easily defend from oncoming blows from the black knights, and Ruta's shotels straightened into twin sabers, dark as the dreary overcast skies that hung over the island and sharper than drake fangs. Their faces, illuminated by the colors of fire and the deep blue oceans, were terribly stained with black blood, and as they rushed forward towards their foes they uttered a fearless battlecry, one that showed nothing less than absolute determination to triumph over Lynefleur and her dark forces.

The movements of the two were faster than the human eye could detect, their slashes mere blurs of red and blue light as they stood together against the wolven knights. Try as they might, their lumbering weapons were ill-suited to fighting opponents that refused to stand still and take the hits, and thus they proved little challenge for Aria and Ruta. Even in the midst of battle, the two Stormcallers watched each others backs and defended each other from attacks that they were unable to protect themselves from, an attempted backstab that was thwarted by Aria, which allowed the old Hunter to step in and utilize both of his blades in a leaping slash to decapitate the first black knight and sending another 'blood' spatter in every direction, coating his clothes in a second layer of heavy, metallic black liquid. Once the first was sent back to it's maker, the two sword bearers quickly dispatched the second, with Aria cutting off the clone's sword arm and Ruta piercing it's heart with a well placed stab. Both of the knight's bodies dissipated back into the floor which remained covered in the obsidian substance.

Charlia wrote:"Really?" she asked, shaking her head. "Is this the best you can do to try and take me down?" She reached out, and a rope of pure white something wrapped around the waist of one of the knights, glowing a little brighter as it sucked the life out of the armored figure and transferred it into her. "I'm almost offended," she continued. "Do you think this is a challenge for me? No matter."

High above the teachers and students, Lynefleur floated in a cross-legged sitting pose as Aether casually stole the life from one of her black knights. They were brittle, and without a spirit they lacked independence and true strength, which was the exact reason the battle was going downhill. She had lost Virgo, her Rook, and the tome, which had allowed her to raise the army that could have given rise to her empire; that which could have ensured her vengeance against mankind.

Instead, her minions had betrayed her, one having lost himself to the grim pleasures of dark magic and the other to a power she could not comprehend, much less control. Lynefleur and Virgo's careful planning for this day had been shattered by Richard's impatience and incompetence, and the latter had already died a grisly death at the hands of these mages. He had failed, and her opponents assumed that she would fall just as her henchman did.

And yet even in the pain of death and the descent into hell, Virgo had a smile on his face. He had believed in his Goddess, for if she was to know the same horrors as he, he knew she would do the same. Neither one felt fear of death, for they had both faced it before. That did not mean, however, that they would take the pain lying down.

The Dark Witch maintained a calm, condescending smile as her copies of Virgo experienced the same kind of slaughter that their original did, faltering back into their origin when all was said and done. It was a pitiful sight to see, but each and every one of them had fulfilled their purpose to their Goddess and commander. They had given her time to organize one last ditch effort. Whether it would result in victory or excruciating death Lynefleur did not know, but there was one thing that could be for certain: Lyn refused to die like a trampled flower.

"I am afraid it isn't, dear Aether. I do have one last gift with which to send you off. Maybe it will finally bring some amusement to that pitifully dull face of yours." requited, still smiling upon her unseen throne as she let a final chuckle escape her.

In the deep darkness that lurked beyond the light of the library's central room, six crimson, reptilian eyes fluttered to life in the place just below where Lynefleur was sitting, and a deep, primal growl echoed throughout the room. A loud rumble shook the building, knocking over the few bookshelves that had somehow managed to remain standing in all the chaos, followed by a second rumble which again rocked the entire library.

Closing her marred eyes, Lynefleur exhaled slowly and snapped her fingers, letting the shadows recede to reveal what the abyssal darkness hid.

The sight that ensued would have been terrifying to those that did not expect it. A gigantic winged drake had come into view, letting loose an impossibly loud, bestial roar which seemed to shake the very foundations of the library itself. It's rough, scaly skin was pitch black, and bone-like spines and fins protruded from it's back, but it seemed almost skeletal in nature, with a thin, emaciated frame and an external rib cage. The creature's wings were much the same way, the transparent purple membranes separating the bones looking tattered and incomplete, as if they were not given quite enough time to form. Mounted on it's head, at the top of which Lynefleur sat, was a mask resembling it's own white skull, marked by the same ritualistic, veiny black and red designs that were carved into Lynefleur's face. It's teeth were razor sharp, and red like the blood which had been spilt in the very place it stood, eager to tear apart the prey set before them.

"But before we end this little play of ours, I wish to give you all a parting gift. In that it will part you, from this plane and from the very light you so cherish...It may very well serve to be one of the more important lesson I did not quite get the time to teach." Lynefleur stated ominously, standing up from her place atop the dragon's head. Her voice echoed throughout the room, and if one listened closely, her voice was becoming deeper and more menacing, as if a second voice had inserted itself into her chorus of threats and hatred. "I only hope that when you reach the depths of Tartarus, you remember these words..."

"Vereor Nox."

At these words, the dragon arched up it's back and opened it's cavernous mouth wide in the direction of the congregation of students and teachers, a purplish light coming from deep within the creature like a rising flame. An unbearable heat began to invade the enclosed space, making the interior of the damp, dreary building feel more like the inside of a furnace. A deep growl began to once again emanate from the drake's throat, growing louder as the fire inside it intensified and readied to incinerate the library. However, something else in the distance also seemed to grow louder in the same fashion...

As the heat reached it's apex and the flames flourished within the black drake's chest, the great wyvern let loose one final screech of pain and anger before the amethyst inferno erupted from it's mouth, moving swiftly through the air and casting a blinding violet light onto the entire room, threatening to burn every person in the library alive. Through all of this, Lynefleur continued to smile, anticipating to savor the tortured, dying screams of the innocents' final moments, so that she could stand alone on the island as king of the hill.

But there was but one person that remained standing who would not so easily fall before this witch, who taunted her at every turn, mocked her classmates and teachers at every available opportunity, and had so boldly attempted to win her over with the pretense that neither of them were human. This one had seen more than enough, and like the opponent before her, she refused to let herself or anyone die like a trampled flower on a forgotten battlefield.

"GRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

A bright crimson flash ignited as Aria, battered and bloody on the field of battle bellowed in a most ferocious warcry, the three colors of her aura shining even brighter than the flames which threatened to consume her. Her eyes now held the same amber, amethyst, and silver hues that her aura did, molding themselves into one stormy color that reflected the purple light that shot from the drake's mouth. Countless streaks of pure red electricity arced in every concievable direction, causing the air to crackle and burn around Aria's grossly incandescent form.

With inhuman speed that the naked eye could not catch, Aria rushed forward unto oblivion, a red blur upon the battlefield. Extending her right hand in the demon light, a titanic maelstrom of lightning and water exploded from her palm, meeting the blast of fire and halting it completely.

At this, Lynefleur's eyes widened, and her face grimaced as she stood tall above her opponents. This was her last resort, and she had prepared no defense in case this final effort went awry, or if Aria let her soul awaken like it did now. "Just like always, Cirrah...You never could go into battle without a decent light show first. Even if it served to be of no point in the end, especially here." she recounted, shielding her eyes from the sight of the two forces colliding with each other. Lynefleur had already built up and released the massive amount of mana required for the attack- she wouldn't be able to retaliate if it all went to hell now.

"This will never end in your victory, Phos! No matter how many souls you corrupt, no matter how many times you try to take us down, you will always be shackled to the Abyss, nothing but a shadow of your former self!" 'Cirrah' shouted in response to 'Phos' taunts, a smile showing itself on her face as the great wall of fire began to falter, it's once vibrant purple hues going dim under the onslaught of the crimson jets of water and streams of electricity being released from her hands. White steam rose to the ceiling, and the room began to become filled with a white fog.

"N-no...No...With the Dark at my side, I am stronger than any mortal! I am a Goddess, you foul creatures! I will not be felled by a vile wretch!" Phos desparately screamed at the top of her lungs, her first words barely able to come from her mouth due to the fear and shock of the situation she found herself in. Once again, the Dark Witch conjured a great bow and drew back the string, nocking five fiery great arrows composed of pure dark mana and letting go, sending them flying as her horror revealed itself on her face.

The draconic inferno collapsed completely as Cirrah made her final dash towards Phos, her fiery aura lighting up the entire room at this point. As the projectiles streaked through the air and were about to collide with her, she held out a hand and absorbed the black mana as if it was nothing at all, her aura becoming even more powerful with the mana she consumed. "Some Goddess you are, Phos, betraying your own name and bringing harm to the innocent! You are nothing more than a demon, and you'll die just like one!"

Hurtling through the air above the Dark Witch, barely visible due to the blinding light of her aura, Cirrah summoned forth an enormous lance, possessing the amber, amethyst, and silver colors of her eyes and rivaling the drake in terms of size.

"THIS ENDS HERE!"

From the storm outside, a bolt of red lightning streaked through the stormy skies and struck through the roof and upper floors of the library, connecting with Cirrah's lance and piercing Phos' chest, illiciting an unbelievably pained shriek from the victim, along with a brilliant white light that banished the darkness and all it's creations, turning the entire room a pure snowy white.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:09 pm

Rhomaia wrote:In the very center of the darkened library, Aria and Ruta stood back to back against each other as two of Lynefleur's wolf knights charged towards them, each of them brandishing a greatsword that glinted red in the dimly lit room, their cruel, contorted grins unnervingly carved onto their faces. Lesser fighters would have been intimidated by the sight, and would have ran away to save their own skins, but the two blood soaked mages standing defiant before the shadows had no fear in their eyes, only an unbreakable will to survive this nightmare.

In the blink of an eye, Aria separated her crimson swordspear into two halves, effectively creating two long handled, single-edged blades with which she could more easily defend from oncoming blows from the black knights, and Ruta's shotels straightened into twin sabers, dark as the dreary overcast skies that hung over the island and sharper than drake fangs. Their faces, illuminated by the colors of fire and the deep blue oceans, were terribly stained with black blood, and as they rushed forward towards their foes they uttered a fearless battlecry, one that showed nothing less than absolute determination to triumph over Lynefleur and her dark forces.

The movements of the two were faster than the human eye could detect, their slashes mere blurs of red and blue light as they stood together against the wolven knights. Try as they might, their lumbering weapons were ill-suited to fighting opponents that refused to stand still and take the hits, and thus they proved little challenge for Aria and Ruta. Even in the midst of battle, the two Stormcallers watched each others backs and defended each other from attacks that they were unable to protect themselves from, an attempted backstab that was thwarted by Aria, which allowed the old Hunter to step in and utilize both of his blades in a leaping slash to decapitate the first black knight and sending another 'blood' spatter in every direction, coating his clothes in a second layer of heavy, metallic black liquid. Once the first was sent back to it's maker, the two sword bearers quickly dispatched the second, with Aria cutting off the clone's sword arm and Ruta piercing it's heart with a well placed stab. Both of the knight's bodies dissipated back into the floor which remained covered in the obsidian substance.

Charlia wrote:"Really?" she asked, shaking her head. "Is this the best you can do to try and take me down?" She reached out, and a rope of pure white something wrapped around the waist of one of the knights, glowing a little brighter as it sucked the life out of the armored figure and transferred it into her. "I'm almost offended," she continued. "Do you think this is a challenge for me? No matter."

High above the teachers and students, Lynefleur floated in a cross-legged sitting pose as Aether casually stole the life from one of her black knights. They were brittle, and without a spirit they lacked independence and true strength, which was the exact reason the battle was going downhill. She had lost Virgo, her Rook, and the tome, which had allowed her to raise the army that could have given rise to her empire; that which could have ensured her vengeance against mankind.

Instead, her minions had betrayed her, one having lost himself to the grim pleasures of dark magic and the other to a power she could not comprehend, much less control. Lynefleur and Virgo's careful planning for this day had been shattered by Richard's impatience and incompetence, and the latter had already died a grisly death at the hands of these mages. He had failed, and her opponents assumed that she would fall just as her henchman did.

And yet even in the pain of death and the descent into hell, Virgo had a smile on his face. He had believed in his Goddess, for if she was to know the same horrors as he, he knew she would do the same. Neither one felt fear of death, for they had both faced it before. That did not mean, however, that they would take the pain lying down.

The Dark Witch maintained a calm, condescending smile as her copies of Virgo experienced the same kind of slaughter that their original did, faltering back into their origin when all was said and done. It was a pitiful sight to see, but each and every one of them had fulfilled their purpose to their Goddess and commander. They had given her time to organize one last ditch effort. Whether it would result in victory or excruciating death Lynefleur did not know, but there was one thing that could be for certain: Lyn refused to die like a trampled flower.

"I am afraid it isn't, dear Aether. I do have one last gift with which to send you off. Maybe it will finally bring some amusement to that pitifully dull face of yours." requited, still smiling upon her unseen throne as she let a final chuckle escape her.

In the deep darkness that lurked beyond the light of the library's central room, six crimson, reptilian eyes fluttered to life in the place just below where Lynefleur was sitting, and a deep, primal growl echoed throughout the room. A loud rumble shook the building, knocking over the few bookshelves that had somehow managed to remain standing in all the chaos, followed by a second rumble which again rocked the entire library.

Closing her marred eyes, Lynefleur exhaled slowly and snapped her fingers, letting the shadows recede to reveal what the abyssal darkness hid.

The sight that ensued would have been terrifying to those that did not expect it. A gigantic winged drake had come into view, letting loose an impossibly loud, bestial roar which seemed to shake the very foundations of the library itself. It's rough, scaly skin was pitch black, and bone-like spines and fins protruded from it's back, but it seemed almost skeletal in nature, with a thin, emaciated frame and an external rib cage. The creature's wings were much the same way, the transparent purple membranes separating the bones looking tattered and incomplete, as if they were not given quite enough time to form. Mounted on it's head, at the top of which Lynefleur sat, was a mask resembling it's own white skull, marked by the same ritualistic, veiny black and red designs that were carved into Lynefleur's face. It's teeth were razor sharp, and red like the blood which had been spilt in the very place it stood, eager to tear apart the prey set before them.

"But before we end this little play of ours, I wish to give you all a parting gift. In that it will part you, from this plane and from the very light you so cherish...It may very well serve to be one of the more important lesson I did not quite get the time to teach." Lynefleur stated ominously, standing up from her place atop the dragon's head. Her voice echoed throughout the room, and if one listened closely, her voice was becoming deeper and more menacing, as if a second voice had inserted itself into her chorus of threats and hatred. "I only hope that when you reach the depths of Tartarus, you remember these words..."

"Vereor Nox."

At these words, the dragon arched up it's back and opened it's cavernous mouth wide in the direction of the congregation of students and teachers, a purplish light coming from deep within the creature like a rising flame. An unbearable heat began to invade the enclosed space, making the interior of the damp, dreary building feel more like the inside of a furnace. A deep growl began to once again emanate from the drake's throat, growing louder as the fire inside it intensified and readied to incinerate the library. However, something else in the distance also seemed to grow louder in the same fashion...

As the heat reached it's apex and the flames flourished within the black drake's chest, the great wyvern let loose one final screech of pain and anger before the amethyst inferno erupted from it's mouth, moving swiftly through the air and casting a blinding violet light onto the entire room, threatening to burn every person in the library alive. Through all of this, Lynefleur continued to smile, anticipating to savor the tortured, dying screams of the innocents' final moments, so that she could stand alone on the island as king of the hill.

But there was but one person that remained standing who would not so easily fall before this witch, who taunted her at every turn, mocked her classmates and teachers at every available opportunity, and had so boldly attempted to win her over with the pretense that neither of them were human. This one had seen more than enough, and like the opponent before her, she refused to let herself or anyone die like a trampled flower on a forgotten battlefield.

"GRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

A bright crimson flash ignited as Aria, battered and bloody on the field of battle bellowed in a most ferocious warcry, the three colors of her aura shining even brighter than the flames which threatened to consume her. Her eyes now held the same amber, amethyst, and silver hues that her aura did, molding themselves into one stormy color that reflected the purple light that shot from the drake's mouth. Countless streaks of pure red electricity arced in every concievable direction, causing the air to crackle and burn around Aria's grossly incandescent form.

With inhuman speed that the naked eye could not catch, Aria rushed forward unto oblivion, a red blur upon the battlefield. Extending her right hand in the demon light, a titanic maelstrom of lightning and water exploded from her palm, meeting the blast of fire and halting it completely.

At this, Lynefleur's eyes widened, and her face grimaced as she stood tall above her opponents. This was her last resort, and she had prepared no defense in case this final effort went awry, or if Aria let her soul awaken like it did now. "Just like always, Cirrah...You never could go into battle without a decent light show first. Even if it served to be of no point in the end, especially here." she recounted, shielding her eyes from the sight of the two forces colliding with each other. Lynefleur had already built up and released the massive amount of mana required for the attack- she wouldn't be able to retaliate if it all went to hell now.

"This will never end in your victory, Phos! No matter how many souls you corrupt, no matter how many times you try to take us down, you will always be shackled to the Abyss, nothing but a shadow of your former self!" 'Cirrah' shouted in response to 'Phos' taunts, a smile showing itself on her face as the great wall of fire began to falter, it's once vibrant purple hues going dim under the onslaught of the crimson jets of water and streams of electricity being released from her hands. White steam rose to the ceiling, and the room began to become filled with a white fog.

"N-no...No...With the Dark at my side, I am stronger than any mortal! I am a Goddess, you foul creatures! I will not be felled by a vile wretch!" Phos desparately screamed at the top of her lungs, her first words barely able to come from her mouth due to the fear and shock of the situation she found herself in. Once again, the Dark Witch conjured a great bow and drew back the string, nocking five fiery great arrows composed of pure dark mana and letting go, sending them flying as her horror revealed itself on her face.

The draconic inferno collapsed completely as Cirrah made her final dash towards Phos, her fiery aura lighting up the entire room at this point. As the projectiles streaked through the air and were about to collide with her, she held out a hand and absorbed the black mana as if it was nothing at all, her aura becoming even more powerful with the mana she consumed. "Some Goddess you are, Phos, betraying your own name and bringing harm to the innocent! You are nothing more than a demon, and you'll die just like one!"

Hurtling through the air above the Dark Witch, barely visible due to the blinding light of her aura, Cirrah summoned forth an enormous lance, possessing the amber, amethyst, and silver colors of her eyes and rivaling the drake in terms of size.

"THIS ENDS HERE!"

From the storm outside, a bolt of red lightning streaked through the stormy skies and struck through the roof and upper floors of the library, connecting with Cirrah's lance and piercing Phos' chest, illiciting an unbelievably pained shriek from the victim, along with a brilliant white light that banished the darkness and all it's creations, turning the entire room a pure snowy white.

Rabbit watched calmly as Aria and Ruta fought alongside each other, killing the rest of the Knights. The two of them were formidable. They created a powerful shock of lightning that filled the room, as their weapons danced through armor and rotted zombie flesh, defeating their opponents with ease.

Then Aria faced-off against Lynefleur.

First, Lynefleur tried to scare the group by summoning a huge dragon seemingly from the depths of Hell. Lynefleur herself seemed to become more demonic, the more Black Magic she used, which was predictable to the masked teacher. However, they were surprised-and pleased-to see Aria charge the monster head-on.

Finish them, Aria. We're all here. We all believe in you, they cheered silently.

Soleil also watched, though he was far more afraid of the dragon and its rider. However, his fear was replaced by awe, as he saw Aria rush the sorceress and her dragon, and she used her mana to create brilliant constructs to destroy the darkness. His eyes filled with gem-like colors and shine, reflecting Aria's power from the battlefield.

Then, with one resounding shriek, Lynefleur was done. Shot through the heart by a single mana spear. The room filled finally with a bright white light, which nearly blinded everyone. Soleil himself curled into a ball and covered his eyes, turning from the light in shock.

Rabbit simply lowered their eyes, smiling slightly behind their mask. Aria had defeated her foe. Just like they knew she would.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:11 pm

Ignis looked at the battle before her blankly as the terrifying dragon rose before her, debris flew past her and light shone blindly.
"Ok."
Last edited by Prusselanden on Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:12 pm

Henry Von Kressel

And finally, it was over. The tension, the turmoil of emotions that happened inside him, the physical fatigue... It was over. There weren't anymore threats, and once more he survived. However, this time the damage would be different.

Against Signas, it was just one major cut. But against Lyn, it was different. He pushed himself to further boundaries twice during the night, and just like he knew, there would be drawbacks. As his eyes reverted back to their normal forms, Henry clearly lost his breath, before finally coming back to the normal.

And the overuse of his gifts was now showing its consequences. His spear and armor turned into dust, as he gasped for air, incomprehensible to almost everyone in the room. His flow of mana was slowly diminishing, along with the pace of his heart.

His eyes witnessed the purified room, and he greeted his victory with a slight smile, before he simply collapsed on the ground, the pale skin giving away his fragile health state at that moment.
Nothing to see here, move along.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:23 pm

Ignis looked over at Henry and walked over. "Shit, anyone else wanna give us a short notice if they're gonna collapse at this minute?" She knelt down and patted his face. "Aw..He pushed himself too hard. He's so skinny...he's gotta eat more."
Last edited by Prusselanden on Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:27 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:Henry Von Kressel

And finally, it was over. The tension, the turmoil of emotions that happened inside him, the physical fatigue... It was over. There weren't anymore threats, and once more he survived. However, this time the damage would be different.

Against Signas, it was just one major cut. But against Lyn, it was different. He pushed himself to further boundaries twice during the night, and just like he knew, there would be drawbacks. As his eyes reverted back to their normal forms, Henry clearly lost his breath, before finally coming back to the normal.

And the overuse of his gifts was now showing its consequences. His spear and armor turned into dust, as he gasped for air, incomprehensible to almost everyone in the room. His flow of mana was slowly diminishing, along with the pace of his heart.

His eyes witnessed the purified room, and he greeted his victory with a slight smile, before he simply collapsed on the ground, the pale skin giving away his fragile health state at that moment.

Being near Henry when he fell, Rabbit caught him before he could hit the ground, and they felt his pulse. "...You've worn yourself out, haven't you?" they said, partially-joking and partially-anxious for their severely wounded student. They themselves were not well, having both opened new wounds and reopened their own old wounds deep inside, so they could not use their healing magic at the time. Worried both for Henry and for themselves, they turned to Annice. "Annice, dear, please...hurry and bring Henry to the infirmary. He is very ill, and he needs to be healed quickly." They they handed Henry's wounded body to her, all while trying to remain steady themselves.
-Alan Jackson

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:41 pm

Sage

The girl sat down against a wall, dropping her weapon just before it vanished to return to the world from which it came. She had pushed herself farther than she should have, leaving her in an even worse condition since her recovery was not yet complete. The pain was unbearable; each mana point across her body screamed relentlessly. All she could do was sit there, doing her best not to move. Breathing alone was enough for her to wish that she could fall unconscious. Alas, her body wasn't going to grant her that simple request.

It was such a waste... She had harmed herself once more, using far more mana than she should have, and what did she accomplish? All she did was save a boy to spite her enemy and insult a witch.

"Have fun where you're going..." she mumbled quietly, wincing from the jolt of pain that her words sent through her body.
Fear the Angels of Darkness, for they are of the few remaining Nephalem.
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
I greet you, human.
Do you like pudding, Eric?

Theme Song

Am I here? Can someone tell me?

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:41 pm

Carmella's icy construct fell apart quickly under the assault, and it collapsed with the wolf anthro inside. The fire ate away at the cold ice she had formed around herself to create it. That was the newest spell she had learned from studying the old books in the library, and even that had failed to save her. Eventually the fire melted the ice and she squeamed as her fur was burned and her skin began to be affected. However, before the fire could kill her, Aria silenced them both. But by then she was severely injured, and Carmella would'nt be able to do much of anything for a while.
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

Chrome Legion
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:31 am

Annice Null

Annice quickly fell back on her training, opening a small pack on her belt, a field basic field medic kit. First she check his eyes for dilation, then pulled out a small device with an attached armband. His heart beat was weak, but constant, and his blood pressure was dropping as expected after the stress of the fight ended. Before continuing Annice looked him over for any hidden wound that would make moving him dangerous, and decided that his symptoms were caused by over exertion, not any unseen wounds. Still, she wasn't just going to sling him over her shoulder and walk away. She used the metal scraps from the damage building and bookshelves, and made a sled-stretcher, with room for more people. Henry wasn't the only student to attend to. Moving mechanically, pushed on by years of training she went over to Carmella, when all she wanted to do was go back to her room and cry. Why couldn't she get away from all the pain?
Next she moved on to Soleil, finding mostly the same. But she found something else as she examined him. There were the bruises froming from the fight, yet also older wounds, ones still healing. Annice couldn't help but wonder what the boy had been through. The sled changed shape to slide under Soleil, careful to avoid worsening any broken bones he might have.

"Don't try to move yet, I'll take you to the infirmary where you can be looked over more carefully. Just relax for now, it's over."

Carmella had more obvious wounds, burns across the front of her body. Annice's mind was half on the task at hand, and half back in her own past. Running through a forest, her own heavily burned back protesting ever movement, every step brought a new flash of pain. Yet still she continued to examine the girl before her, following the procedures drilled into her. Again the sled changed shape to avoid further injuring it's occupant.
There was one last "person" left nearly unconscious in the library, but Annice pointedly ignored the "girl" and left for infirmary, leaving sage behind.
The year’s at the spring,
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The hill-side’s dew-pearled;
The lark’s on the wing;
The snail’s on the thorn;
God’s in His heaven—
All’s right with the world!

hi!

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:26 am

Chrome Legion wrote:Annice Null

Annice quickly fell back on her training, opening a small pack on her belt, a field basic field medic kit. First she check his eyes for dilation, then pulled out a small device with an attached armband. His heart beat was weak, but constant, and his blood pressure was dropping as expected after the stress of the fight ended. Before continuing Annice looked him over for any hidden wound that would make moving him dangerous, and decided that his symptoms were caused by over exertion, not any unseen wounds. Still, she wasn't just going to sling him over her shoulder and walk away. She used the metal scraps from the damage building and bookshelves, and made a sled-stretcher, with room for more people. Henry wasn't the only student to attend to. Moving mechanically, pushed on by years of training she went over to Carmella, when all she wanted to do was go back to her room and cry. Why couldn't she get away from all the pain?
Next she moved on to Soleil, finding mostly the same. But she found something else as she examined him. There were the bruises froming from the fight, yet also older wounds, ones still healing. Annice couldn't help but wonder what the boy had been through. The sled changed shape to slide under Soleil, careful to avoid worsening any broken bones he might have.

"Don't try to move yet, I'll take you to the infirmary where you can be looked over more carefully. Just relax for now, it's over."

Carmella had more obvious wounds, burns across the front of her body. Annice's mind was half on the task at hand, and half back in her own past. Running through a forest, her own heavily burned back protesting ever movement, every step brought a new flash of pain. Yet still she continued to examine the girl before her, following the procedures drilled into her. Again the sled changed shape to avoid further injuring it's occupant.
There was one last "person" left nearly unconscious in the library, but Annice pointedly ignored the "girl" and left for infirmary, leaving sage behind.

John was not surprised to see the large number of people in the infirmary, after the battle. As Annice brought them in, he nodded to her and got them each a bed. He then began to work on healing each person who came in. "Sooo...I'm guessing the fight is over now? I would hope so, anyway," he muttered, as he got to work stabilizing Henry.

Soleil nodded to him, as he laid in a bed. "I think she's gone now...Aria stabbed her with a spear, I think we're okay now," he answered, softly.

"Ahhh, that's good. So now I can just work on the patients," the medic answered, partially to him and partially to himself. He then became silent, as he focused on repairing Henry's extensive wounds. Luckily it seemed he was the only other one who was unconscious from the fight. Or so he hoped, anyway. Considering the distance from the library to the infirmary, more wounded soldiers were probably coming.
-Alan Jackson

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:54 am

Luminesa wrote:
Chrome Legion wrote:Annice Null

John was not surprised to see the large number of people in the infirmary, after the battle. As Annice brought them in, he nodded to her and got them each a bed. He then began to work on healing each person who came in. "Sooo...I'm guessing the fight is over now? I would hope so, anyway," he muttered, as he got to work stabilizing Henry.

Soleil nodded to him, as he laid in a bed. "I think she's gone now...Aria stabbed her with a spear, I think we're okay now," he answered, softly.

"Ahhh, that's good. So now I can just work on the patients," the medic answered, partially to him and partially to himself. He then became silent, as he focused on repairing Henry's extensive wounds. Luckily it seemed he was the only other one who was unconscious from the fight. Or so he hoped, anyway. Considering the distance from the library to the infirmary, more wounded soldiers were probably coming.

Henry Von Kressel

Inside, he was completely unconscious to the outside world, as his mind drifted through his memories, his body wasn't physically wounded, yet his wounds were equally serious. Due to overuse of his mana his body would need to stabilize itself.

Somehow, his body started to tremble, probably due to blood pressure. And as his situation complicated itself, his phoenix appeared, landing right next to its owner. The bird turned to Henry"s healer, arching back its wings to show a very particular small vial of a transparent liquid.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:10 am

Sky-TheLandOfNekos wrote:Sage

The girl sat down against a wall, dropping her weapon just before it vanished to return to the world from which it came. She had pushed herself farther than she should have, leaving her in an even worse condition since her recovery was not yet complete. The pain was unbearable; each mana point across her body screamed relentlessly. All she could do was sit there, doing her best not to move. Breathing alone was enough for her to wish that she could fall unconscious. Alas, her body wasn't going to grant her that simple request.

It was such a waste... She had harmed herself once more, using far more mana than she should have, and what did she accomplish? All she did was save a boy to spite her enemy and insult a witch.

"Have fun where you're going..." she mumbled quietly, wincing from the jolt of pain that her words sent through her body.

Ignis saw Annice leave Sage behind and walked up to her and knelt down.
"Man, even you got beat? That was a pretty strong bitch then." She picked her up slowly and headed to the Infirmary, carrying Sage with ease and as steadily as she could.
"That was real impressive when you defended Soleil. I thought you didn't like humans." she looked at her with a slightly puzzled look. But then she noticed something about her breathing wasn't right.
"Um...you don't have to answer that if it hurts too much."
Last edited by Prusselanden on Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:31 am

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Luminesa wrote:John was not surprised to see the large number of people in the infirmary, after the battle. As Annice brought them in, he nodded to her and got them each a bed. He then began to work on healing each person who came in. "Sooo...I'm guessing the fight is over now? I would hope so, anyway," he muttered, as he got to work stabilizing Henry.

Henry Von Kressel

Inside, he was completely unconscious to the outside world, as his mind drifted through his memories, his body wasn't physically wounded, yet his wounds were equally serious. Due to overuse of his mana his body would need to stabilize itself.

Somehow, his body started to tremble, probably due to blood pressure. And as his situation complicated itself, his phoenix appeared, landing right next to its owner. The bird turned to Henry"s healer, arching back its wings to show a very particular small vial of a transparent liquid.

Seeing the beautiful phoenix fly over, John turned toward the bird and looked at it. "Are you hurt too?" he asked, petting the bird's head. He then turned and looked at the vial Fawkes had under his wing. Taking the tiny vial, he examined it. "...Hmmm...phoenix tears?" he muttered. He then looked back to Henry, who was shivering suddenly. Holding him up, he opened his mouth and he poured it down his throat. "Let's hope this works," he mumbled, remembering the healing properties of phoenix tears.

Meanwhile, Soleil lay in bed and stared at the ceiling. He remained silent for a few moments, until he remembered something. "...Kasumi-chan..." he whispered. He nearly hurt himself, as he bolted up in bed and turned to look for his friend. Seeing her a few beds down, next to Henry, he whirled toward her and tried to get out of bed. Doing so as quickly as he did, however, only managed to hurt his back, and he winced as he moved. "Ow!" he squeaked.

John turned toward him, as he waited. "Now hang on a second, don't hurt yourself. What do you need?" he asked, firmly.

"...Kasumi-chan...is she okay?" he asked.

The medic turned toward the girl. "...She's sleeping. She should be fine, when she wakes up. Though I think she may be suffering withdrawal because of some medicine she forgot to take," he explained.

Knowing full well this was his fault, Soleil's eyes widened, and his heart sped up. He needed to tell the truth.

"...Is something wrong?..." John asked, worried.
-Alan Jackson

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:41 am

Luminesa wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Henry Von Kressel

Seeing the beautiful phoenix fly over, John turned toward the bird and looked at it. "Are you hurt too?" he asked, petting the bird's head. He then turned and looked at the vial Fawkes had under his wing. Taking the tiny vial, he examined it. "...Hmmm...phoenix tears?" he muttered. He then looked back to Henry, who was shivering suddenly. Holding him up, he opened his mouth and he poured it down his throat. "Let's hope this works," he mumbled, remembering the healing properties of phoenix tears.

Meanwhile, Soleil lay in bed and stared at the ceiling. He remained silent for a few moments, until he remembered something. "...Kasumi-chan..." he whispered. He nearly hurt himself, as he bolted up in bed and turned to look for his friend. Seeing her a few beds down, next to Henry, he whirled toward her and tried to get out of bed. Doing so as quickly as he did, however, only managed to hurt his back, and he winced as he moved. "Ow!" he squeaked.

John turned toward him, as he waited. "Now hang on a second, don't hurt yourself. What do you need?" he asked, firmly.

The medic turned toward the girl. "...She's sleeping. She should be fine, when she wakes up. Though I think she may be suffering withdrawal because of some medicine she forgot to take," he explained.

Knowing full well this was his fault, Soleil's eyes widened, and his heart sped up. He needed to tell the truth.

A whimper sounded nearby as a small hellhound stood at the foot of Soleil's bed. Obi stared up at Soleil blankly.
What are you thinking? Do you know why I found her on the ground? What happened to her?
She wagged her tail back and forth, walking towards Soleil and nuzzling him.
I know what you did. But it's ok, I'm not mad. It's all not your fault, human.
Last edited by Prusselanden on Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:32 am

Luminesa wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Henry Von Kressel

Henry Von Kressel

A slow heartbeat. The pace slowly returning as the healing properties acted in the more serious injuries inside his body, as Henry slowly regained his senses. First, the sense of touch: The mattress was known to him, as his hand slipped through it, feeling the blanket below him, and the robe, now completely stained with blood.

After it, the smell: Blood, wet earth, and a vast array of medical resources hit his nose, and he was happy to feel it. Clearly, he was in the infirmary, the most obvious choice after his collapse.

Then, the hearing: Soleil's voice, and a distinct one he never heard before. The relieved sighing of the students outside was barely audible, but it was another clear indicator that the battle was really over, and the clean room he saw wasn't just a dream or an illusion.

And finally, his vision. He looked around, seeing Kasumi laid down a few beds away and Soleil waking up. Two sights he was happy to see, along with Fawkes, who squawked happily upon seeing Henry waking up. Yet, he wasn't completely healed.

Every move of his muscles brought him a stinging ache, rendering it almost impossible to move without making an expression of pain. He sat on the bed, and turned to the man who presumably was his healer, and Soleil.

"Everyone is okay?"

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:33 am

Kasumi's eyes opened slowly, and she stared up.

"...Unfamiliar ceiling," she whispered to herself. "I wish... no... shouldn't do that, it's not safe... so much noise... so much fighting... why fight? Why this? Please..."

She curled in on herself, staring blankly off to the side and shivering.

"It's so dark..." she muttered. "I'm... so cold..."
Hikari was bored.

There were no words for how bored Hikari was. Yay, zombies! she thought sarcastically. How fun.

I'm going back to bed.

Katelyn just waited for Hailey to talk to her, clutching the pink-haired girl tightly.
Natalie... well, Natalie was going back to bed with Hikari, or her designated 'Mama'. She wanted to dream of cheese.
Aether raised one eyebrow.

"Was that it?" she commented dryly. "Why do I feel like I could have been asleep throughout the entire thing and it still would have turned out perfectly well?" She sighed. "Never mind. There's no point in dwelling on it now."

I can't believe I broke my oath for this.

She turned away from the others, pulling the hood of her cloak back over her head and walking away. She didn't know where she was going; but she knew she had to get away from them.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:08 am

Cheese turned back and followed Natalie and Hikari home, neighing.
Ignis set Sage down on an Infirmary bed and walked off.
As for Ninja and Black-well- they were outside laying in front of a small mound in the ground, whining. They would not move from it all day.
Last edited by Prusselanden on Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:06 am

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Seeing the beautiful phoenix fly over, John turned toward the bird and looked at it. "Are you hurt too?" he asked, petting the bird's head. He then turned and looked at the vial Fawkes had under his wing. Taking the tiny vial, he examined it. "...Hmmm...phoenix tears?" he muttered. He then looked back to Henry, who was shivering suddenly. Holding him up, he opened his mouth and he poured it down his throat. "Let's hope this works," he mumbled, remembering the healing properties of phoenix tears.

Henry Von Kressel

A slow heartbeat. The pace slowly returning as the healing properties acted in the more serious injuries inside his body, as Henry slowly regained his senses. First, the sense of touch: The mattress was known to him, as his hand slipped through it, feeling the blanket below him, and the robe, now completely stained with blood.

After it, the smell: Blood, wet earth, and a vast array of medical resources hit his nose, and he was happy to feel it. Clearly, he was in the infirmary, the most obvious choice after his collapse.

Then, the hearing: Soleil's voice, and a distinct one he never heard before. The relieved sighing of the students outside was barely audible, but it was another clear indicator that the battle was really over, and the clean room he saw wasn't just a dream or an illusion.

And finally, his vision. He looked around, seeing Kasumi laid down a few beds away and Soleil waking up. Two sights he was happy to see, along with Fawkes, who squawked happily upon seeing Henry waking up. Yet, he wasn't completely healed.

Every move of his muscles brought him a stinging ache, rendering it almost impossible to move without making an expression of pain. He sat on the bed, and turned to the man who presumably was his healer, and Soleil.

"Everyone is okay?"

"Oh good, it worked," John answered, as he turned back to Henry, smiling. "I think everyone is going to be okay, you're all just exhausted. You yourself need to rest. After all, you nearly killed yourself with the amount of mana you used. And guessing by the intensity of the battle, there will probably be more coming who are just like you. So don't do anything to hurt-"

"I-It was me!"

John turned back to Soleil, who had now gotten out of the bed and was shaking where he stood. "...What are you doing out of the bed? Get back in the bed and rest, before you-"

"I-I stole Kasumi's medicine! I'm the reason she's so sick!" he blurted, tearfully. Finally it was all beginning to come forth.

"...Wh-What?" The medic was surprised by this discovery. He had figured that an addiction to medicine had been involved, but not that someone had stolen the girl's medicine.

Soleil breathed slowly, as he tried to explain himself. "...Sh-she was...addicted to her medicine...Sh-She was hurting, and...I-I wanted to help her, but I didn't...I didn't know how...So...m-me and someone else...stole her medicine and...buried it outside..." he panted.

John stared at him, frowning, and then looked at Henry. "Did you see this happen?" he asked him.
-Alan Jackson

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:10 am

Aether really wasn't expecting to find herself back in the infirmary. She supposed that was what happened when you wandered without knowing where you were going, though.

Then she heard Soleil confessing to stealing Kasumi's medicine, and her eyes widened slightly. Now, that, I did not expect...

Kasumi heard Soleil's voice, but she couldn't fully understand what she was saying, and she couldn't muster the strength to drag herself out of bed and over to him. All she could do was curl tighter into herself and cry.

"...why this?" she asked again. "Why... so dark... sun's gone away... I'm so c-cold..."

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:10 am

Shaun Calhoun

A few moments ago, he was facing certain death and destruction; and he'd would've just accepted and got this thing over with. Now. Now it was over. It seemed like it happened in a flash and seemed like it was a flash with the bright lights and colors of the opponents going against each other. Then the loud scream of the fallen Lyn filled the room and his ears as the area around him was blanketed with a sheet of white snow.

"Heh. Well then..." Shaun said to himself softly chuckling. "Wooo! That's what I'm talking about!" Shaun exclaimed to himself while laughing as if his favorite football team had won the Superbowl. While laughing, he threw his sword in the air and shot a brownish-purple beam of light at it which surrounded the weapon and made it completely disappear in thin air, leaving a purple hue in the air before disappearing as well.

The earth lion creation walked and laid down next to Shaun without any armor and rested while Shaun rubbed it's mane and kissed it on the head. "You; you were awesome my main man, well lion! Now..." He then touched it's snout and the creature dissipated in the golden sparkles and embers like before. "Night mate."

After getting the excitement out of his system, Shaun looked over and Rabbit and spoke to them.

"Now Professor Rabbit? You know that obsidian shard that was inside of me?" He said raising his arms up to reveal the bandage from where the piece of rock once resided. He was still bloody from the wrist to the elbows from the previous attack. And they seemed to look like his skin was a little more paler than before. whether it was from blood lost or from infection was unknown. He then pulled out the obsidian piece out of his pocket and showed it to them.

"Yeah, you don't have to worry about it that much. Somebody already did your job, almost killing me in the process." He said staring at Ignis with a face full of fury and anger. "I'll be going down to the infirmary by myself if you don't mind." He said weakly laughing. And with a small sigh, Shaun left the library and walked towards the infirmary.
Last edited by Saldinado on Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse