NATION

PASSWORD

Age of Shinobi: Rebirth (OoC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sat May 28, 2016 7:33 am

Altruistic Paladins wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:Did you ever take a look at amariki orochi?

ACCEPTED

Ok, I was just going to make a variant of him, that fit this better.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Sat May 28, 2016 7:40 am

Shadowwell wrote:
Altruistic Paladins wrote:
ACCEPTED

Ok, I was just going to make a variant of him, that fit this better.

Oh, then go ahead, and I can remove the current one once you are finished.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Sat May 28, 2016 8:39 am

Porting over Wakana and Yoshi with a few changes

Name: Wakana Heiki
Role: Supporting
Native Land/Village: Land of Sound
Current Place of Residence: Kirigakure
Appearance:

Personality: Friendly but at times aloof
Biography:
Born to two ninjas of the Heiki clan, Wakana's family were wanderers who simply did work here and there for random people. Though not much of Wakana's past was really remembered by the girl, she does keep in her heart one moment that would change her life forever.

Blood. Bones. The feeling of horror looking at the body her parents had murdered. The parent's knew what the job entitled, but it was the first time they'd been employed to do something like this. Young Wakana wasn't ready for it, and she ran without thinking. Her bloodline showed itself during this time, and through tears of confusion she played music that would keep her from being found or could keep people away from her. After a few months, she stumbled into the Land of Water, and through weary eyes could see that she was being carried inside by a hunter-nin. Questions were asked, but nothing could be said about what the girl could have possibly been doing.

She was then taken under the care of the hunter-nin that had found her, and she began studying in the village. She proved herself a capable kunoichi, and graduated as one of the top of her class when moving onto genin. Afterwards. she competed in the Chuunin exams, succeeding in using her tactics in the final match to earn her promotion. Several months later during several B-ranked missions, she would further prove her worth as one of the best trappers of Kirigakure, and was deemed worthy to be promoted as a Tokubetsu Jōnin, as a subordinate for none other than Hayate Yoshi.
Motivations: Has none as of the moment, is simply moving on as life does its work.
Strengths:
  • Very good at trapping things.
  • Excellent chakra control.
  • Can play music very well, and can even sing.
Weaknesses:
  • Not too strong.
  • Below average chakra reserves.
  • Able to kill, but still prefers to keep her targets alive.
Specialty Jutsu(s):
  • Sound Release: Soundwave - A genjutsu technique that makes the opponent feel as if they're melting into a wave of sound, which the source can control at will, making them sharper or turn into a soothing tune. This skill mainly focuses on keeping the target inside, making them feel at ease.
  • Sound Release: Sonic Boom - The user will create an extremely pressurized ball of pure sound in their palm, of which they can then use to strike their opponent and send a violent wave of vibration that can severely cripple a part of their body.
  • Sound Release: Deafen - A blast of mind-numbing noise, those trapped in this jutsu will lose all sense of hearing.
  • Sound Release: Banshee - A high pitch screech will emit, stunning anyone in its path.
  • Sound Release: Melody - Allows her to quickly recharge her chakra, at the expense that she cannot use any other justu during the time and her speed is significantly slower. Will emit a calming tune during the time it's used.
  • Sound Release: Encore - The user can now perform the last three jutsus that were used with almost no expense on chakra.
  • Sound Release: Discord - Breaks all genjutsu techniques within a certain radius around the user.
Kekkei Genkai: Neton (Sound Release)
Writing Sample: Nope

Name: Hayate Yoshi
Role: Supporting
Native Land/Village: Kirigakure
Current Place of Residence: Kirigakure
Appearance:

Personality: Aloof, but cares deeply for his friends and Wakana.
Biography: Not much is known about Yoshi, except that he's generally one of the more colder members of the Hunter-nin Corps. He's much more adept in medical ninjutsu, which he is also capable of using in an offensive matter to lethal levels of strength. He was also the one to find and give care to Heiki Wakana, who he gave tutelage at a young age even before she entered the academy. One of the main reasons he keeps her under his wing is simply because of the music she plays, which helps him relax when he has nothing else to do.

Some time after the Chuunin exams, Yoshi was given the choice of inheriting the Kubikiribōchō, making him one of Kirigakure's Seven Swordsmen of the Mist. He shows great strength in using the weapon, and is capable of using it easily despite not having held it in the past.
Motivations: To hunt down as many missing-nin as possible before they can cause anymore trouble, and to raise Wakana into a capable kunoichi.
Strengths:
  • Extremely capable in medical ninjutsu.
  • Adapts to new equipment easily.
  • Has precise situational awareness.
  • Nimble and swift.
  • Rarely loses focus.
Weaknesses:
  • Will often times do things on his own.
  • Finds it hard to acknowledge someone's accomplishments.
Specialty Jutsu(s):
  • Medical Water Release: Water Crab - Dual claws made of water will encase the user's arms, which can be used to restrain an opponents movements by gripping them with tremendous force.
  • Poison Mist - A stream of poisonous gas will shoot forth from the user's mouth, covering the opponent in a cloud of death
  • Yin Healing Wound Destruction - The user applies medical treatment to an area before an attack hits, reducing damage to the minimum and treating the wound that is left.
  • Silent Killing - A very quiet method of killing an opponent, usually from behind with a blade.
Kekkei Genkai: N/A
Writing Sample: Nope
Last edited by Sonitusia on Sat May 28, 2016 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING
Check out my Deviantart for shit drawings!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Holy Messenger of Imperialjapanism and Twin Sibling of Shyluz
Shyluz wrote:The second 'tanks' was said, it was all over.

Gensokyu wrote:So that happened.

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Sat May 28, 2016 8:43 am

Sonitusia wrote:snip

ACCEPTED ACCEPTED
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Sat May 28, 2016 4:25 pm

Name:Katsurou Uzumaki "The Old Toad"
Role: Supporting Protagonist
Native Land/Village: Konohagakure
Current Place of Residence: Konohagakure
Appearance:

Personality:Fatherly, factual, unwavering.
Biography:Katsurou was born in a unique time, a time between certain aspects of which the Fourth Shinobi War was recorded. The children of those who participated heard the stories and first hand accounts, and due to the odd longevity of the Uzumaki clan, Katsurou heard tales from the children of Naruto Uzumaki himself before they died from natural causes. The twilight of knowledge as well as the clan he was born into gave him the motivation to uphold the Will of Fire to the best of his ability. The start of his life was rather generic, he didn't speed through the academy, yet he didn't lag behind. It took three attempts for him and his team to get through the chunin exams. The team remained together until they were eventually split up after their respective Jonin promotions. Shortly after Katsurou would come into possession of the Toad summoning contract, and later would master the Sage arts.

Katsurou would remain a Jonin well into his sixties, teaching a great number of Genin teams, and apprenticing many more. He finally retired from a direct shinobi lifestyle, after one of his more recent apprentices defected (three guesses on who it was). The months after Revan's defection saw much change in the Uzumaki clan, the old head handed the torch to Katsurou, the Hyuga's greatly encouraged a similar approach to a Caged Bird Seal to ensure the village's safety and to prevent any further defections, and the clan was split on what to do about Revan, most not trusting Kurou Gāgoiru's word on the events that unfolded.

Katsurou settled the matter in secret, any avenue to determine what actually happened that night would be followed, and the actual events that unfolded would be found. Nearly a decade and the only thing that was discovered, was that they needed Revan alive. They also recently discovered that the night involved both the "Rebirth" and "The Lost". Katsurou knows the world is on the brink of war, and he's desperately hoping that the truth is revealed before it becomes too late.
Motivations: Keep his clan in one piece, uphold the Will of Fire, find 'Revan's truth'.
Strengths: His mind is just as sharp as it was in his prime.
Weaknesses: Not nearly as strong, fast or indefatigable as he once was.
Specialty Jutsu(s): Kekkei Genkai: Uzumaki Chakra Reserves.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Bycrest
Senator

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Sat May 28, 2016 4:37 pm

Anowa wrote:Name:Katsurou Uzumaki "The Old Toad"
Role: Supporting Protagonist
Native Land/Village: Konohagakure
Current Place of Residence: Konohagakure
Appearance:
Personality:Fatherly, factual, unwavering.
Biography:Katsurou was born in a unique time, a time between certain aspects of which the Fourth Shinobi War was recorded. The children of those who participated heard the stories and first hand accounts, and due to the odd longevity of the Uzumaki clan, Katsurou heard tales from the children of Naruto Uzumaki himself before they died from natural causes. The twilight of knowledge as well as the clan he was born into gave him the motivation to uphold the Will of Fire to the best of his ability. The start of his life was rather generic, he didn't speed through the academy, yet he didn't lag behind. It took three attempts for him and his team to get through the chunin exams. The team remained together until they were eventually split up after their respective Jonin promotions. Shortly after Katsurou would come into possession of the Toad summoning contract, and later would master the Sage arts.

Katsurou would remain a Jonin well into his sixties, teaching a great number of Genin teams, and apprenticing many more. He finally retired from a direct shinobi lifestyle, after one of his more recent apprentices defected (three guesses on who it was). The months after Revan's defection saw much change in the Uzumaki clan, the old head handed the torch to Katsurou, the Hyuga's greatly encouraged a similar approach to a Caged Bird Seal to ensure the village's safety and to prevent any further defections, and the clan was split on what to do about Revan, most not trusting Kurou Gāgoiru's word on the events that unfolded.

Katsurou settled the matter in secret, any avenue to determine what actually happened that night would be followed, and the actual events that unfolded would be found. Nearly a decade and the only thing that was discovered, was that they needed Revan alive. They also recently discovered that the night involved both the "Rebirth" and "The Lost". Katsurou knows the world is on the brink of war, and he's desperately hoping that the truth is revealed before it becomes too late.
Motivations: Keep his clan in one piece, uphold the Will of Fire, find 'Revan's truth'.
Strengths: His mind is just as sharp as it was in his prime.
Weaknesses: Not nearly as strong, fast or indefatigable as he once was.
Specialty Jutsu(s): Kekkei Genkai: Uzumaki Chakra Reserves.

Hey, someone Shikyo will actually like.
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Sat May 28, 2016 6:04 pm

Anowa wrote:snip

ACCEPTED
By Hits Holy Hand,

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sat May 28, 2016 8:18 pm

So bycrest have you set Shikyo back up, yet?

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Sat May 28, 2016 8:53 pm

Shadowwell wrote:So bycrest have you set Shikyo back up, yet?

Yes.
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sun May 29, 2016 9:31 am

By i will be posting soon.

Also would it be Op if Yoshiro can sense a shadow clone as being fake?
He can, because although they have the chakra of their creator they do no possess blood. and he's blind so he wouldnt see that they look like some other person, but that is beside the point.

United States of Indonesia
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby United States of Indonesia » Sun May 29, 2016 9:53 am

My 2nd Char App is still under construction. Do wait for the debut!
Wars: World War Z - Status: PYRRHIC VICTORY
World War Z II - Status: PYRRHIC VICTORY
NationStates World War I - Status: VICTORY
NationStates World War II - Status: VICTORY

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Sun May 29, 2016 10:50 am

Shadowwell wrote:By i will be posting soon.

He can, because although they have the chakra of their creator they do no possess blood. and he's blind so he wouldnt see that they look like some other person, but that is beside the point.

The only person that managed to tell clones apart from the original was Madara Uchiha, make of that what you will.

RP Sample

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sun May 29, 2016 3:51 pm

Bycrest wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:By i will be posting soon.

The only person that managed to tell clones apart from the original was Madara Uchiha, make of that what you will.

That was through usuing an ocular Kekkei genkai, Yoshiro can't see in the first place. He can sense blood and chakra however, he would be able to tell they had chakra but no blood, that is what i was getting at.

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Sun May 29, 2016 3:55 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
Bycrest wrote:The only person that managed to tell clones apart from the original was Madara Uchiha, make of that what you will.

That was through usuing an ocular Kekkei genkai, Yoshiro can't see in the first place. He can sense blood and chakra however, he would be able to tell they had chakra but no blood, that is what i was getting at.

Do we even know if clones have blood.

RP Sample

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sun May 29, 2016 3:57 pm

Bycrest wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:That was through usuing an ocular Kekkei genkai, Yoshiro can't see in the first place. He can sense blood and chakra however, he would be able to tell they had chakra but no blood, that is what i was getting at.

WE can assume they dont as they are manifestations of chakra molded to look like the user of the jutsu, but as i said, this is all up to the OP.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Sun May 29, 2016 4:13 pm

Bycrest wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:That was through usuing an ocular Kekkei genkai, Yoshiro can't see in the first place. He can sense blood and chakra however, he would be able to tell they had chakra but no blood, that is what i was getting at.

I remember a few scenes in which blood seeps from wounds on a clone, but I'm not sure if I'm remembering things from nowhere or not.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sun May 29, 2016 4:19 pm

Anowa wrote:
Bycrest wrote:Do we even know if clones have blood.

I remember a few scenes in which blood seeps from wounds on a clone, but I'm not sure if I'm remembering things from nowhere or not.

They can bleed, but again, we dont know whether it is actual blood or simply an extension of the clones appearance.

Russian people of america
Senator

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Russian people of america » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:21 pm

Sorry for the long, long unexcused absence. A close friend of mine dropped my laptop and i had no other way to get on. I'm back now, what's happened? What did i miss?
Call me Russian or RPA.

RP Sample's:
Sengoku Rp
Fading Songs
Shinobi RP

Yes, my nation has a funny name. It was originally a puppet.

I'm Declaring this nation dead. From this moment on it will live on as The Frozen Forest. This is for the sake of convenience, as i want to restart with a new, proper name.

Acroticus
Senator

Founded: Feb 10, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Acroticus » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:57 pm

Hey, AP, Amegakure could totally help Inoro Yamanaka with stuff, should he need it ;)

After all, we are a Rebirth village!

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:15 pm

Name:Sayako Uchiha
Role: Recurring Antagonist
Native Land/Village:Konohagakure
Current Place of Residence:Nomadic lifestyle
Appearance:Visual Aid
Personality:Sisterly, playful, worrisome.
Biography:Born to a smaller sect of the Uchiha clan, Sayako was never one to enter the spotlight of any event. She did average in the academy, and graduated at the age of 13. She was put into a squad with two of the only people she got along with: Revan Uzumaki, and Yoshi Yamanaka. Their team would work quite a few wonders into their time, to the point that Sayako managed to awaken her Sharingan to all three petals within her first month as a genin. The bond between team mates and with their sensei only grew. Until a day you know of arrived.

Sayako was in no way expecting the betrayal, which is way she did nothing to stop herself from becoming a cripple, or to stop her eyes from being extracted. As the fight around her crescendoed and went silent, Sayako remained still in shock, slowly dying in the middle of Fire country. Hours would pass, before and elderly man arrived. He took her to his nearby hermit hut and nursed her back to health the best he could. And while Sayako never found out what he looked like, the stories he told sounded very much like first hand accounts of the fourth shinobi war.

Over the next decade she continued to train the best she could, finding a way to wean herself off her crutch of sight. Despite her efforts, her right arm continues to remain uncooperative, it's nerve endings having been damaged beyond repair of the ancient medic-nin. She had spent what had seemed to be a lifetime in the hut, when came such a time that the man had disappeared. Sayako found a wooden tablet hanging from the door to the outside, it described her appearance and how it had changed from when she was a child, it also described that the man's name was Kabuto Yakushi. It went on to describe that Kabuto had finally found peace in his act of saving Sayako and teaching her what he knew, and he had finally decided to let go of his mortal coil.

The year after, Sayako finally found her old friend Revan's hideaway in the land of whirlpools. And then she learned the whole story.

Motivations:Kill Kurou and everything he ever held dear, get her eyes back, return to Konoha and clear her friend's name.
Strengths:She's immune to visual based genjutsu, she has the uncanny ability to go unnoticed in crowds.
Weaknesses: She's blind, her right arm has a restricted range of movement and is usually in a sling.
Specialty Jutsu(s): Kekkei Genkai: Mangekyo Sharingan (when she finally pulls them from Kurou's chest)
Writing Sample: Sneaky Beaky
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:21 pm

Anowa wrote:snip

ACCEPTED

Edit: Now I feel the urge to make an Uchiha who was tutored by Sayako to keep-up the inter-generational theme.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:35 pm, edited 6 times in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,

United States of Indonesia
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby United States of Indonesia » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:23 am

I need help for a new post. Can anybody fill me in with what's going on in the forest?
Wars: World War Z - Status: PYRRHIC VICTORY
World War Z II - Status: PYRRHIC VICTORY
NationStates World War I - Status: VICTORY
NationStates World War II - Status: VICTORY

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:27 am

United States of Indonesia wrote:I need help for a new post. Can anybody fill me in with what's going on in the forest?

I don't know at this point.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:10 pm

United States of Indonesia wrote:I need help for a new post. Can anybody fill me in with what's going on in the forest?

Currently, Haruka is rounding-up people to help him and a few others rescue captured genin (including Shirogane Okazaki) and the Sanshoo team is about to get into a fight with the Kuronami, so I would recommend you get involved with the former.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:34 pm

If there is a particular obstacle in the thread stopping you from posting (such as a post you are awaiting a response to), feel free to say so.
By Hits Holy Hand,

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse