NATION

PASSWORD

Gods of Farhiem [OOC][GODS][Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Founded: Feb 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Gods of Farhiem [OOC][GODS][Open]

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Mon May 30, 2016 3:21 pm

Gods of Farhiem

"In the beginning, there was a void, nothing, but yet something. Then from then void, a man rose, whose name is not spoken and is no longer here. None know yet where he has gone, or if he will return, but what we know, is that he was here once. He created our entire universe, with our star in the center and our world circling it. He made our world a paradise, and on it he placed us, the Highborn, the first race of gods. We did not have our domains, for all was the creators. And yet we still fought. Where once we had been numerous, we were now few. And fewer still, when our creator saw what happened. He cast down several of us, turning them into the first Lowborne, or Forerunner races. The creater then gave the remaining 5 Highborn their domains and departed. I was one of them, Fe, the lorekeeper and god of time. For eons I recorded time and history, watched as the first mortal races destroyed each other, and their descendants took over. My brother and sister Highborn died as they became synonymous with their domains, Dragur the water, Fod the sky, Mea the earth and Neson, who is fire. I lasted slightly longer to see thei essence congeal into new gods, who I assume are the ones who will read this tablet. I named them Newborn, the second race of gods, and left them the Laws of the Highborn. I also saw them grow, and the first of the third race born, who they named the Lifeborn, for their aspects are Mortal ideas. I then watched as I became more and more synonomous with time, until I reached my final day, which I have writing the following passages, which is all of history up until this moment. It is up to the second and third races now to forge it, for on this day, I, Fe, Time and Last of the First, move on to rejoin my race and pass our legacy down." - The Scrolls of Fe

It's been a while since I have seen a good ole god RP on here, so I decided to step up my game and make one. God rps are always fun, at least for me, and I figured this would be a good time to start one, being as summer is starting, or winter if you live in the southern half of our globe. The Idea of this RP is that we, as the second and third race of gods, are going to have to forge history and craft our own destinies now that Fe, Keeper of Time, has passed on. There is still a lot in this OOC so bear with me, or you can skip to the apps, as the God apps will be explained on them and don't require any of this additional info. Except for

DA RULES:

1. The typical pish posh, no godmodding, metagaming, you know the stuff. Just be courteous and do some good RP
2. Me, and whomever I name Co-op are gods of you gods, at least OOC. Our word is law.
3. Have Fun

Lore Stuff: This will be a basic explanation of a few races. I will be allowing you to create your own races and creatures, but that's a separate app. This is just the basic ones who are descended from the Fallen Highborn

Map (If someone would like to edit it to make countries, if you guys want countries, feel free) http://cdn.freefantasymaps.org/wp-conte ... oberts.jpg

Gods: We are going to be playing the second and third races of Gods, the Newborn and the Lifeborn. Newborn are the second generation and typically have more primordial domains such as being gods of certain races or storms or abstract ideas like order. Lifeborns are the third generation, either born from Mortal imaginations or from two Newborns. Lifeborn typically have mortal ideas and morals, like Truth, Justice, good and evil as their domains. Emotions also are typically Lifeborn domains as well, but more primordial ones like lust, satisfaction and joy may be given to Newborn. All Gods have their own separate realm, a small separate plane of reality that they control (Think like the planes of oblivion) and along with that they share control of Farhiem, or the world, The Archives, which are like the worlds blueprints (all new species and other things that affect the entire world are made here) , The pit, which is hell, and The Sky, which is like Heaven. There may be a god of the Pit, and a God of Judging who goes into the Sky. Each God may have, without the possible wrath of breaking the laws of Highborn, one Godly weapon. They may also increase and share power between themselves by marrying and forming pantheons.

Humans: Humans were born from Goroth and an unknown Fallen, who birthed the Kalin Forerunners, who would become Humans, Orcs and Elves. These races are among the few who can interbreed and create hybrid races, such as half elfs, half orcs, and Desert Elves, not mention several other combinations. Humans typically live about 60-90 years and grow to be about 6 feet tall, although they have been known to grow much taller in extreme chances.

Elves: Elves are also descended from the Kalin, though they are the closest in appearance to their Forerunner breatheren. There are many diffrent subspecies of Elf, however this mostly just pertains to their eye, hair and skin color. The 3 most prominent are Kalon in the north, which have the pure white skin and hair that they Kalin had, but golden eyrises instead of a Kalin's red. It is rumored that the old blood still sometimes mixes to create a pure blooded Kalin among them, but this has not been confirmed. There are also Alves, who have fiery red hair, olive skin, and copper eyes. Finally Drasof, who have jet black hair, pale skin, and electric blue eyes, however it is not uncommon for golden eyes or even red Kalin eyes to show up among them. Alves tend to live near Oracle Lake, while Drasof are found worldwide, being much more adventurous than the other two species. Several other subspecies exist, however they are few in number or isolated mutations among a larger population. Elves tend to live up to 200 years, 1000 for Kalon and possibly even longer for a true Kalin. they typically stand around 6-8 feet tall, nothing higher, though often much shorter for Drasof.

Orcs: Orcs are the final species descended from the Kalin, though they are also descended from the Drun as well. Some consider the Orcs to be the last Forerunner race, as they still remain the same as the first orc was when the Kalin and Drun first mixed. The Orcs are a red skinned people, with either pure white or pure black hair depending on which continent they live on. Eye color is typically blood red. Orcs have long since left their war like ways, and instead live amongst Humans, for they have never been able to establish a stable Orc only government. They are the other truely world wide species, besides the Drasof, as even the secretive dwarves will respect the Drun blood in the orcs and the Kalon are often friendly to them as well. ORcs typically live about 90-150 years, though there are reports, and records, of well fed orcs who no longer fight, living for much, much longer. Orcs typically stand at 8 feet tall, however demigods with an orc parent seem to have hidden magic within them that causes them to have much longer lifespans and stand at nearly 15 feet tall. These beings, known as Titans, have remained isloated outside of the rest of the world, living in communities upon the Yawning Isles.

Dwarves: Dwarves are a special race in the world. They remain ruled by an elite isolated population of their birth race, the Drun Forerunners, whose founders have long been forgotten. These Drun form a ruling council over the isolate Dwarves, who live mostly in tribal societies on Eastern Val. The Dwarves only let Orcs live amongst them, and thus very little is known about them. Dwarves are suspected to live for as long as 300 years, and stand at about 5-6 feet, though they were named unfourtunately because the last Dwarf population seen by Humans was a stunted little tribe plagued by years of inbreeding. They vanished a century ago, but some believe that a group of humans "Mercy" killed them. Dwarves have jet black hair, red skin and often beady black eyes. Drun are bald, have obsidian colored skin and pure white eyes. Drun stand at about 15-20 feet tall. Drun can live for nearly 2000 years, but will be killed by some jealous realitive before they reach that most of the time.

Demigods: Demigods typically resemble their Mortal parents race, but often have intresting tell tales of them being Demigods. Human Demigods will often, but not always, violet eyes and have an extended lifespan, almost living to 180 years in a few cases. Elf demigods will always look like Kalin, but remain typical height and age. They will have more extensive magical capabilities however. Orc demigods, known as Titans, are much taller and long lived, though they don't have anything special beyond that. Dwarf demigods are Drun in everything except age, though they wil in very rare cases also develop long locks of blonde hair.

Beast Races: Things like goblins and other typical weak enemies of mankind. They are the result of a complex and long tree of terrible inbreeding and crossing of Forerunners that they are simply acknowledged to be part Forerunner and not god created.

Just a few more small Lore rules:
1. Dwarves are not just going to be out in the world. Give a good backstory to why your guy has left the island, expecially Demigods, who are going to be among the most revered in their society.
2. Same goes for Kalon and Titans, they are rare outside of their respective homes and will need a good backstory as to why they are out there
3. No Forerunners, unless you TG me, give me a great reason why this individual exists, and then write 1 hell of an app.

APPS!!!

God Application
NS Name:
God Name:
Domains: (up to two of them)(Choose more Primordial one if you are a Newborn, and more Human ideas and emotions if you are a Lifeborn)
Race of God:(Newborn or Lifeborn)
Apperance:
Personality:
Parent: (Which Highborn where they formed from) (Fire, water earth, air, and Time are decent answers)

Realm Name:
Realm Description:
Divine Weapon:
Description:
Sacred Animal: (Might be One they created or that just an Animal they like)

Have you read the rules?:
Would you like to be map editor or a Co-op?:
Rp Example: (I won't be picky if it is your first time, just write a good praragraph from your God's point of view)

91562- Dont Remove, App finder

Nation/Faction name:
Race(s):
Patron God(s): (May be none)
Current Leader(s):
Brief History:
Geographical area and key features:
Map Claim:
Other details: (i.e. government structure, military, preferred neighbours, interesting culture, use this section however you want)

444- Tracker, do not remove

Demigod App

NS Name:
Demigod Name:
Demigod Race:
Apperance: (See Lore for special charecteristics)
Godly Parent:

Personality:
Afilliation/Faction:
Abilities/Talents:
Powers: (Should be related to their parent's domain)
Biography: (keep it at at least a paragraph)

Have you read the rules?:
Rp Example: (Ignore these last two if you have been accepted before this)

2263- Tracker, do not remove

Species App

Species Name:
Average Apperance: (What does a typical member of the species look like?)
Charecteristics: (Height, weight age)
Intelligence:
Population:
Range: (Where are they found)
Creator: (Which God created them)
History: (if they have one)

110- Tracker, Do not remove

Example App

NS Name: Jorliefstreiken
God Name: Marus
Domains: Chaos and Fear
Race of God: Newborn
Apperance:

Personality: Cunning, Sarcastic, and often times Deceiving, Marus has one goal, to have the world se itself on fire. He is one of a few gods taht can really be moved out of the grey neutral area and really be called evil.
Parent: Neson, or Fire

Realm Name: The Maelstrom,
Realm Description: A storm swept plane, covered with dunes of dust. People who died among chaotic conditions find themselves her, along with any souls of Black, Silver and Chaos Dragons, beings of his creations. Lightening strikes often here. The only structure is a large tower whose top has been torn off to make a suitable throne for Marus in his Dragon Form. It represents a future ruled by Marus.
Divine Weapon: Apocalypse
Description: Most often Apocalypse takes form of serrated claw guards or fire when Marus is in his Dragon form, it takes the form of a large black greatsword with a hilt of pure ruby when in it's weapon form. Souls it claims are forced to spend eternity in the Maelstrom.
Sacred Animal: Black, Silver and Chaos Dragons, his creations that mimic mortal versions of their creator.

Have you read the rules?: I made the rules
Would you like to be map editor or a Co-op?: I am the OP
Rp Example: Once again I am OP
Last edited by Jorliefstreiken on Tue May 31, 2016 8:19 pm, edited 6 times in total.
I KILLED MUFASA

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Mon May 30, 2016 3:21 pm

Accepted Apps-

Marus, God of Chaos and Fear- Jorliefstreiken
Clique, God of Law and Order- NRE
Verend, God of Money and Crime- Dandoniapolis
Zubher, God of Weather and Natural Disasters- Malijartas
Shaman- Mysticism and Torment- Hedgeland
Taletes- God of Oceans and Sea Life-Houyhnhm Cities
Vannyne- Goddess of Fresh Water and Forets- Cresadine
Wroth-Mar- God of Conquest and Domination- The Orzone
Elberes- Goddess of Starlight and The Arts- Danceria
Issumatar- God of The Warrior Code and Honorable Death
Aerion- God of Pride and Cruelty

Reserved Domains-

Knowledge and Science- Vicavian Empire

Factions-
The Titan Tribes- The Yawning Isles
The Ulvan Confederacy- The Icewall mountains
Elderian Empire- Northgard

Races-
The Vani
Draconians
Last edited by Jorliefstreiken on Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:00 pm, edited 7 times in total.
I KILLED MUFASA

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Mon May 30, 2016 3:22 pm

Extra WIP Lore, that you guys can contribute too

Magic: Magic is the abilty of certain individuals to harness the energy of the Archives, known to mortals as Mana, and use it to manipulate the world around them. Magical ability can be gained through three methods. The first is birth, an inert genetic receptor of Mana that is activated in certain individuals. Many factors contribute to this, including place of birth, race, and ancestry. The second method is through endowment by a god. Gods can grant individuals acess to certain parts of the Archive, allowing them to use magic. The third method is though use of an object or totem, which grants them the objects power. While most times the third type of wizard will be the most powerful, due to the large amount of godly artefacts left behind by the Highborn in the great war, birth wizards can become much, much more powerful by connecting their acess directly to a Ley Line, or Mana Spring. These remote areas of the world are direct openings to the Archive and sometimes hold more magic at any given moment than all magic users currently alive. Known Mana Springs include Dere on the Yawning Isles, The Source of Oracle Lake, the Fel Spawn in the center of the Fel Lands and the Mist Cave in the Forgestone Mountains. Each of these sources contain powerful magic that will destroy all but the most prepared of Magic Users. Schools of Magic include:
Pyromancy, or Fire Magic, which accesses the part of the Archives concerning the first war. Self explanatory
Cryomancy, or Ice Magic, accesses the archives concerning Forerunners, self explanatory
Geomancy, Or use of Earth. Stems directly from Mea's shrine in the archives. Self Explanatory

More schools to come, along with an app for God-made schools.

Dragons: Perhaps among the most terrifying and powerful beings on Farhiem, the Dragons predate the Forerunners, with the earliest Drakes being pinpointed as Highborn turned Forerunner. Drun are sometimes called Dragonspawn, as it is common belief that they were first birthed from one of these beasts. The first pure dragons were made when The Sky and Fire combined their power to create the first Dragon, known as Wyvern. Wyvern's brood often have 2 wings, acting like large reptilian birds. While some have the magical ability to breath certain elemnts, it is not standard among their kind. They have rudimentary intelligence, but not at the genius levels their kin would later have. Some attribute the first true dragons to the Silver. The Silver were first birthed in a short love affair between Marus, the first god to take a Dragon Form, basing it off of ancient Highborn carvings near the place where he first appeared, and Wyvern. Wyvern then laid eggs of pure silver, which hatched into the first Silver Dragons. Among the most populous, Silver Dragons reside mostly in the Black Ice Waste. Other Dragons attributed to Marus are both Chaos Dragons, a brainchild of his created directly from the forge of life in the archives, and Black Dragons, which resulted from another love affair with Wyvern, only this time with Wyvern after she was corrupted from drinking from the Fell Spawn. This resulted in Black Dragons, Scourge of the fel lands and destroyer of many of the swamp men who used to live their.

Dragon App:

Dragon Color/Name:
Average Appearance:
Charecteristics:
Breath Weapon:
Flying Abilities
Breeding Age:
Population:

Known Dragon Species:
Silver Dragons- Calm giants of the ice wastes, they do not like being ridden however and like to keep to themselves
Chaos Dragons- Servants of Marus, They obey only the black god and destroy any who stand in hsi way. They inhabit Marus' realm
Black Dragons- Scourge of the Fel Lands, they disobey even their father, Marus and attack all living beings. They are very intelligent.
Last edited by Jorliefstreiken on Tue May 31, 2016 6:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I KILLED MUFASA

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Mon May 30, 2016 3:22 pm

Reserved.
I KILLED MUFASA

Derinsif
Lobbyist

Founded: May 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Derinsif » Mon May 30, 2016 3:38 pm

Tag

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Mon May 30, 2016 4:46 pm

Tag
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Dandoniapolis
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dandoniapolis » Mon May 30, 2016 5:06 pm

Looks pretty good! Taggity

The Orzone
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Orzone » Mon May 30, 2016 5:14 pm

Tag -Reserve-

Dandoniapolis
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dandoniapolis » Mon May 30, 2016 5:44 pm

God Application
NS Name: Dandoniapolis
God Name: Verend
Domains: Money and Crime
Race of God: Lifeborn
Apperance: Golden Hair, eyes, with diamond skin. Obsidian armor covers his chest
Personality: A buisnessman through and Through, Verend makwes deals with any criminal willing, trading in all currencies. Shrewd, Charming and cunning are his bes attributes.
Parent: Water

Realm Name: The Below
Realm Description: A massive cavern system filled with gold, gems and every other precious minieral known to man. He punishes those who cheat deals by making them serve in his mines, while he rewards the rich with a peaceful afterlife.
Divine Weapon: A sack of infinite gold coins, which can grow into razor discs
Description: Look Above
Sacred Animal: Foxes, he didn't make them, but he just likes them.

Have you read the rules?: Yes siree
Would you like to be map editor or a Co-op?: No
Rp Example: Infinite Justice: Beyond

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Mon May 30, 2016 5:46 pm

Dandoniapolis wrote:God Application
NS Name: Dandoniapolis
God Name: Verend
Domains: Money and Crime
Apperance: Golden Hair, eyes, with diamond skin. Obsidian armor covers his chest
Personality: A buisnessman through and Through, Verend makwes deals with any criminal willing, trading in all currencies. Shrewd, Charming and cunning are his bes attributes.
Parent: Water

Realm Name: The Below
Realm Description: A massive cavern system filled with gold, gems and every other precious minieral known to man. He punishes those who cheat deals by making them serve in his mines, while he rewards the rich with a peaceful afterlife.
Divine Weapon: A sack of infinite gold coins, which can grow into razor discs
Description: Look Above
Sacred Animal: Foxes, he didn't make them, but he just likes them.

Have you read the rules?: Yes siree
Rp Example: Infinite Justice: Beyond

Looks ok, but if you can flesh out his realm and his personality.

ACCEPTED
I KILLED MUFASA

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Mon May 30, 2016 5:54 pm

I could probably do something with the map to add countries and so fourth if people want it lol

let me know if I got the race right lol the OP is kinda confusing there are a few discrepancies lol

God Application
NS Name: New Roman Empire (NRE)
God Name: Clique
Domains: Law & Order
Apperance: mortal formgodly form
Personality: Clique is usually a very calm person in general, he loves to get involved in the affairs of mortals and tends to believe gods should be active in the lives of their own people. He views everyone a equal under the law and that there should be a process. He believes that without order the world would descend into chaos. So he tends to believe he will the savior of the world if chaos were to start a war. But he tends to spend much of his time among mortals and tends to enjoy their company more than his fellow gods. He tends to view the other gods as a threat to his chosen and does not like them coming to their territory. He will defend his chosen tot he death and he will do what ever is required of him to ensure that they are safe.
Parent: Time

Realm Name: Stenvard
Realm Description: the realm resembles a city made of marble, in the center of the city lies the throne and seat of power of Clique. There is where many of the dead come to if they were convicted of something in their mortal life and convicted. Those found innocent have the opportunity to stay in the realm while those deemed wicked are thrown out. Also they become agents of Clique and essentially become servants when called upon. But Clique has his own servants that assist him in his realm. Also in the center lies of the Court of Clique where all mortals killed for a crime go to and plead their case.
Divine Weapon: Sword of Law and Shield of Order
Description: the sword embodies law in its cruelest form and it can also be the most merciful. The shield embodies order something strong that will stand the testimate of time.
Sacred Animal: Gryphon

Have you read the rules?: Yes
Would you like to be map editor or a Co-op?: Yes
Rp Example: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=221990

Last edited by New Roman Empire on Mon May 30, 2016 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Venimus, Vidimus, Vicimus"
Member of the:IRON Alliance
Xirvo Corporation "Contractors of the future."
[/floatright][floatleft]
I use 1% of my population: 83,720,000
Budget:41,607,720,541,369.43

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Mon May 30, 2016 6:02 pm

New Roman Empire wrote:I could probably do something with the map to add countries and so fourth if people want it lol

let me know if I got the race right lol the OP is kinda confusing there are a few discrepancies lol

God Application
Personality: Clique is usually a very calm person in general, he loves to get involved in the affairs of mortals and tends to believe gods should be active in the lives of their own people. He views everyone a equal under the law and that there should be a process. He believes that without order the world would descend into chaos. So he tends to believe he will the savior of the world if chaos were to start a war. But he tends to spend much of his time among mortals and tends to enjoy their company more than his fellow gods. He tends to view the other gods as a threat to his chosen and does not like them coming to their territory. He will defend his chosen tot he death and he will do what ever is required of him to ensure that they are safe.

Realm Description: the realm resembles a city made of marble, in the center of the city lies the throne and seat of power of Clique. There is where many of the dead come to if they were convicted of something in their mortal life and convicted. Those found innocent have the opportunity to stay in the realm while those deemed wicked are thrown out. Also they become agents of Clique and essentially become servants when called upon. But Clique has his own servants that assist him in his realm. Also in the center lies of the Court of Clique where all mortals killed for a crime go to and plead their case.
Description: the sword embodies law in its cruelest form and it can also be the most merciful. The shield embodies order something strong that will stand the testimate of time.

Yep, looks good. The god race doesn't really matter, if you look good I'll let you have the domain you want, it just a suggestion for domains.

BY THE POWER VESTED IN ME, I NAME YOU CO-OP AND DECLARE YOUR APP

ACCEPTED
I KILLED MUFASA

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Mon May 30, 2016 6:03 pm

Jorliefstreiken wrote:
New Roman Empire wrote:I could probably do something with the map to add countries and so fourth if people want it lol

God Application

Yep, looks good. The god race doesn't really matter, if you look good I'll let you have the domain you want, it just a suggestion for domains.

ACCEPTED

haha thank you
[/floatright][floatleft]

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Mon May 30, 2016 6:05 pm

New Roman Empire wrote:
Jorliefstreiken wrote:

ACCEPTED

haha thank you

Welcome. You got every power I do unless someone tries to App as Highborn. If that's the case, deny them and tell them to ask me. Also my word is higher than yours, as per the typical OP Co-Op realationship.
I KILLED MUFASA

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Mon May 30, 2016 6:09 pm

Jorliefstreiken wrote:
New Roman Empire wrote:haha thank you

Welcome. You got every power I do unless someone tries to App as Highborn. If that's the case, deny them and tell them to ask me. Also my word is higher than yours, as per the typical OP Co-Op realationship.

figured as much lol do you wan tme ot do map stuff?
Last edited by New Roman Empire on Mon May 30, 2016 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[/floatright][floatleft]

Maljaratas
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Maljaratas » Mon May 30, 2016 6:25 pm

Tag. Will put app here.

I remember you from two other God rps some months ago.
"There are decades when nothing happens. There are weeks where decades happen" -Vladimir Lenin

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Mon May 30, 2016 6:31 pm

Maljaratas wrote:Tag. Will put app here.

mine would have been probably a few years lol there really hasn't been many of them haha
[/floatright][floatleft]

Maljaratas
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Maljaratas » Mon May 30, 2016 6:32 pm

New Roman Empire wrote:
Maljaratas wrote:Tag. Will put app here.

mine would have been probably a few years lol there really hasn't been many of them haha

I was thinking of Jorf actually, as a player.
"There are decades when nothing happens. There are weeks where decades happen" -Vladimir Lenin

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Mon May 30, 2016 6:35 pm

Maljaratas wrote:
New Roman Empire wrote:mine would have been probably a few years lol there really hasn't been many of them haha

lol I read that wrong the first time lol I though it said you two lol
[/floatright][floatleft]

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Mon May 30, 2016 7:00 pm

Maljaratas wrote:
New Roman Empire wrote:mine would have been probably a few years lol there really hasn't been many of them haha

Oh hey this guy, I remember you! I think that was the Drinda one right?
I KILLED MUFASA

Maljaratas
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Maljaratas » Tue May 31, 2016 5:54 am

Jorliefstreiken wrote:
Maljaratas wrote:I was thinking of Jorf actually, as a player.

I remember the one you being in involved lots of dice rolling to gain followers and such. (by Elysian Kentarchy)

Anyways, app

God Application
NS Name: Maljaratas
God Name: Zubher
Domains: Weather, Natural Disasters (only nonliving types)
Race of God:Newborn
Appearance:

Personality: Zubher, in inflicting his disasters upon the world, does not think of himself as being malicious. He is simply infinitely curious about mortal beings, particularly since they will eventually die and thus seem to have no reason to do anything. He is somewhat lonely, as very few beings actually worship him, aside from courtesy prayers to avoid his wrath.
Parent: A little of all of them, but the largest are Air, Earth, and Water.

Realm Name: Radea
Realm Description: Radea is a constantly changing mass of lava, air, water, and earth. Its very environment is hellish to all but the immortal, and thus rarely gets any visitors. Wandering throughout it, are the souls of mortals who greatly displeased him in some way, and whose very existence here is slowly destroying their soul.
Divine Weapon: The Staff of Whacking
Description:
Doesn't do much, except for allowing the whacking of stuff long distances. Can change form to actual weapons if necessary.
Sacred Animal: SkyJelly

Would you like to be map editor or a Co-op?: I can be. Don't really care.
Rp Example: search.php?keywords=Tengri&t=362537&sf=msgonly

Last edited by Maljaratas on Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Tue May 31, 2016 6:12 am

Maljaratas wrote:
Jorliefstreiken wrote:

I remember the one you being in involved lots of dice rolling to gain followers and such. (by Elysian Kentarchy)

Anyways, app

God Application
NS Name: Maljaratas
God Name: Zubher
Domains: Weather, Natural Disasters (only nonliving types)
Race of God:Newborn
Appearance:

Personality: He is generally a god with who acts before thinking. He can set long term plans. He might be what is described as arrogant, liking to revel in his power. The mortals are usually seen as beneath him. He knows that he destroy entire cities with the greatest of ease,a nd enjoys listening to the mortals pray to stop him. Can also be somewhat cruel.
Parent: A little of all of them, but the largest is Air

Realm Name: Radea
Realm Description: There is no permanent part to it, is is simply a constantly shifting mass of earth and air.
Divine Weapon: The Staff of Whacking
Description:
Doesn't do much, except for allowing the whacking of stuff long distances. Can change form to actual weapons if necessary.
Sacred Animal: Gremlins - small furry creatures. Somewhat intelligent. Engoy michief, essentaiillly minutature diasters. Created by Zubher, he can control them if he so chooses.

Would you like to be map editor or a Co-op?: I can be. Don't really care.
Rp Example: search.php?keywords=Tengri&t=362537&sf=msgonly

Oh, wait, it was that one? Dang, I had forgotten about that. Anyways your app looks good, ACCEPTED!
I KILLED MUFASA

The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Tue May 31, 2016 6:16 am

I might get into this.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!
Discord available on request as well
Or join the Mentor Discord server!

Such a cool time I select, looking out my window, and that's that

The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.

The Orzone
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Orzone » Tue May 31, 2016 6:41 am

God Application
NS Name: The Orzone
God Name: Wroth-Mar
Domains: Conquest and Domination
Apperance: He has a scarred face with one eye being blind and blank, he stands at 6'9 ft with a muscular build, clean shaven, usually wears leather armor mixed with Iron shoulder bands and spikes on his fists and shoulders and knees.
Personality: Despite the popular belief that Wroth-Mar is quick to anger and aggressive, he is actually quite calm and level-headed due to his belief that Conquest and Domination needs patience and wisdom when doing both. He also protective, humble, loyal and generally caring to his realm and inhabitants, making sure they won't fight themselves to extinction.
Parent: Earth

Realm Name: Ragehoth
Realm Description: At first sight it would almost look peaceful with a grassy plain, a few hills along with forests and mountains, but in truth it is actually home to a wide array of kingdoms with their armies constantly fighting for the Capital of Ragehoth, where Wroth-Mar himself is sitting on his throne made of skulls, waiting to test the strength of the would-be conquerers and their armies against him and his own army. If there's no fighting for the city, multiple large scale battles tend to happen in the open plains, forests or any area accessible for fighting. Because of this, the land tends to be covered in blood and bodies, but is quickly eaten by carnivores.
Divine Weapon: Mace of Domination
Description: It embodies what conquest should, swift yet brutal. The head of the Mace of Domination is made of a solid, light yet durable metal that symbolizes the reason and result of a domination, but the body is made of a mixture of different metals, making it look crude and ugly just like the process of a conquest.
Sacred Animal: Lion

Rp Example: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=379136&p=28837051&sid=147c58a4a9d56867584709950ba1dbdb#p28837051

To be honest, I'm new, that's why I have only 1 official IC post

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Tue May 31, 2016 6:46 am

The Orzone wrote:God Application
NS Name: The Orzone
God Name: Wroth-Mar
Domains: Conquest and Domination
Apperance: He has a scarred face with one eye being blind and blank, he stands at 6'9 ft with a muscular build, clean shaven, usually wears leather armor mixed with Iron shoulder bands and spikes on his fists and shoulders and knees.
Personality: Despite the popular belief that Wroth-Mar is quick to anger and aggressive, he is actually quite calm and level-headed due to his belief that Conquest and Domination needs patience and wisdom when doing both. He also protective, humble, loyal and generally caring to his realm and inhabitants, making sure they won't fight themselves to extinction.
Parent: Earth

Realm Name: Ragehoth
Realm Description: At first sight it would almost look peaceful with a grassy plain, a few hills along with forests and mountains, but in truth it is actually home to a wide array of kingdoms with their armies constantly fighting for the Capital of Ragehoth, where Wroth-Mar himself is sitting on his throne made of skulls, waiting to test the strength of the would-be conquerers and their armies against him and his own army. If there's no fighting for the city, multiple large scale battles tend to happen in the open plains, forests or any area accessible for fighting. Because of this, the land tends to be covered in blood and bodies, but is quickly eaten by carnivores.
Divine Weapon: Mace of Domination
Description: It embodies what conquest should, swift yet brutal. The head of the Mace of Domination is made of a solid, light yet durable metal that symbolizes the reason and result of a domination, but the body is made of a mixture of different metals, making it look crude and ugly just like the process of a conquest.
Sacred Animal: Lion

Rp Example: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=379136&p=28837051&sid=147c58a4a9d56867584709950ba1dbdb#p28837051

To be honest, I'm new, that's why I have only 1 official IC post

Looks good, ACCEPTED
I KILLED MUFASA

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse