NATION

PASSWORD

Age of Shinobi: Rebirth (OoC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sat May 14, 2016 1:06 pm

Altruistic Paladins wrote:
Bycrest wrote:snip

ACCEPTED

how does the powerset for Yoshiro look. The app isnt done, i have to flesh out the mtives and some other stuff still.
Last edited by Shadowwell on Sat May 14, 2016 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Sat May 14, 2016 1:15 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
ACCEPTED

how does the powerset for Yoshiro look. The app isnt done, i have to flesh out the mtives and some other stuff still.

It looks good.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sat May 14, 2016 1:18 pm

Shadowwell wrote:how does the powerset for Yoshiro look. The app isnt done, i have to flesh out the mtives and some other stuff still.

It looks good.

I will be adding more to the powers, but it will just be elaborating on his kekkei Genkai abilities.

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Bycrest
Senator

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Sat May 14, 2016 1:24 pm

Bycrest wrote:snip

ACCEPTED

Have you decided yet on whether you want him to be a protagonist or antagonist (do keep in mind that there should be something that might compel a recurring villain or two to switch sides before the final arc).

I think I'll have him be protagonist but in a neutral sense, maybe along the lines of him serving the Kazekage or something like that. I don't really know what could possible turn him if he was a villain and I need someone who can move freely without causing a commotion.
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Sat May 14, 2016 1:24 pm

I can't wait for the cunning and ruthlessness that is Akihko Kuronami.

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

Atlannia
Senator

Founded: Mar 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Sat May 14, 2016 1:25 pm

So this is my old clan app from the very first age of shinobi, although I've tinkered with it somewhat.

Basically my plan is that, there was a hard-line faction in the clan originally that was trying to undermine the leadership and potentially mount a coup at some point. That never happened but I thought it might be cool if that faction just up and defected, joining the Reborn. The defectors are lead by Irigari, a cousin of the current clan head who is sort of a Danzo type figure as well as a great admirer of Orchimaru who attempted to replicate much of his research.

The plan is for four characters of varying importance and screen time: Irigari and his daughter on the reborn side and the clan leader's daughter and brother on the task force side. The daugher is young and barely chunin level so she's kind of low level perspective and the emotional heart of the whole planned story while the brother is a former anbu and much more experienced. On the reborn side Irigari would ideally be a fairly high level boss character whereas his daughter would be a much weaker recurring enemy with possibly a face turn at some point maybe.

I'm probably getting ahead of this, obviously all of these plans are contingent on your okay OP so if anything here isn't gonna work just let me know and I'm happy to rework or compromise.

Errm, I may also change the clan's name, since we already have a Kuronami clan and its odd that our only two so far would sound so similar.

Clan Name: Kurokawa
Clan Head/Leader: Kaien Kurokawa
Symbol: The shattered mirror, pictured below

History: The history of the Kurokawa is somewhat mysterious, a state of affairs the clan encourages to bolster their reputation as the truth of their origins are not particularly impressive. The Founder of the clan was one Kasumi Kurokawa, an orphan sold into indentured servitude at an early age. Kasumi managed to escape from her life of service and became an aimless wanderer, occasionally working and occasionally stealing to get from meal to meal. Eventually she was able to scrape together enough money to buy a sword, although due to her lack of funds it was of exceptionally poor quality and the very first time she used it it snapped in two, forcing her to pick up the pieces. Unable to afford a new sword or even to have this one repaired, Kasumi desperately tried to reattach the pieces herself, instinctively managing to glue them together with chakra. Her blade would break many more times, being shattered dozens of times but each time Kasumi was able to glue the pieces back together, unconsciously infusing the blade with her chakra and making it stronger each time. Eventually the sword started exhibiting strange qualities, when broken, the pieces would float in the air and they started responding to Kasumi's will, flying through the air to attack enemies. A sword that only becomes more dangerous when broken is powerful indeed and Kasumi became strong enough to make her living as a sell sword, garnering a decent reputation and eventually clashing with shinobi of the hidden leaf over a job. Although defeated, Kasumi impressed the shinobi she fought with and they invited her to join their village, an offer she accepted.

Kasumi's life in the village was very different from her earlier existence. Now among comrades instead of being alone, respected instead of reviled as a thief, her reality had been completely altered by her changing circumstances. She grew curious about how other people saw reality, wishing to know how their circumstances had influenced them, even trying to empathise with her opponents while in battle, Eventually Kasumi would embark on a long journey from the village, determined to meet and see the perspectives of as many people as possible to determine the true nature of reality. However every person she met along her journey only confused her, their reality was just as true to them as anyone else's was to them, there seemed to be no underlying objective truth to any of it. Kasumi would return to the Hidden Leaf almost twenty years later, much more proficient in her abilities and seemingly content to accept that there was not one objective truth but many, each as valid as the next. She married a talented jonin who took her name instead of giving her his out of respect for her abilities and they founded the Kurokawa clan together, taking the shattered mirror that represented both the many faceted nature of reality and the shattering and reforging that had helped make Kasumi strong.

Following there founder's teachings, the Kurokawa would grow to be a respected clan although not incredibly powerful, clan within the Hidden Leaf. Due to their tolerance and empathy for many different viewpoints they were often asked to arbitrate disputes between the other clans and represent the Hidden Leaf on diplomatic missions. Though small in numbers, the Kurokawa maintain this respect and role to this day. In recent times however the clan has been split into two factions, the traditionalists who want to maintain the Clan's history and traditional role within the village and a more radical faction that believes that best thing for both the village and the clan is for the Kurokawa to use their influence and strength to take a more proactive, prominent position within the Village. Currently the traditionalists, led by the current Head of the clan have the upper hand but the radical faction are firm in their convictions and tensions has been slowly rising. None of this was helped by the sudden death of the last head, Oroken Kurokawa, to illness, leaving his relatively inexperienced son Kaien to take over.

Rebirth era schism In the face of the rapidly deteriorating situation the traditional, diplomatic approach favoured by the clan's leadership became less effective and popular, with more hawksih members of the clan lobbying to take a more hardline approach against the bringands and other threats, with some members even losing hope and becoming lost. Things came to a head with the rise of the Reborn and eventually a radical faction of the clan lead by Irigari Kurokawa (A cousin of the current clan head) broke off to join this new power. in search of permanent solution to the troubles plaguing their world.

Homeland/Village:Hidden Leaf Village
Kekkei Genkai:
Shattered Blade
The Kurokawa have two unique techniques. The first is the Shattered blade, the style of fighting Kasumi Kurokawa developed in her early years. The Kurokawa purposely choose swords that are shoddily made or built from weak metal, allowing them to break easily in combat. The pieces are re reattached to each other by infusing them with chakra and rebroken again and again until they are a web of shards attached to each other purely by chakra. In this state the shards have been filled with the user's chakra enough times to respond to their will, attacking as multiple floating blades or joining together to form a blade that can strike by itself. The more the sword is broken in combat the more pieces can be wielded and attack independently, at the very highest levels the user's sword is little more than a deadly cloud of metallic dust that can be manipulated at will and can even be inhaled by enemies and then cut its way out. More inexperienced users however must generally attack by forming a larger blade out of shards and usually have to hold onto the hilt of their sword and mimic the attacks they wish to perform but masters can control their blade with purely their will, leaving their hands free to weave symbols or attack with other weapons. Although emblematic to the clan, the shattered blade is not strictly a Kekkei Genkai, its possible for outsiders to master with sufficient training although few are given the opportunity and no users outside of the clan are thought to exist currently.

Shattered Truth
The other ability unique to the Kurokawa is a true Kekkei Genkai, appearing only within Kasumi Kurokawa's direct bloodline. Shattered truth is a dojutsu sharing some similarities to the Sharingan, leading some to speculate that the two clans are related, although there are differences enough to dispute this claim and there are no historical records to support it. When activated, the user’s eyes take on a shattered appearance, manifesting a web of tiny, crack-like lines. The user can then place localised screens, called shards of truth, that display an extremely convincing illusion, capable of replicating sound, movement, even smell. When viewed from the correct angle the results is indistinguishable from reality except by highly advanced information gathering techniques, the sharingan being one example. Compared to a normal gnejutsu, the shattered truth has several advantages, because it attempts to create only a small, two dimensional window rather than a comprehensive illusory world, it is much more efficient in terms of chakra usage and is much faster to deploy. One favourites use it to begin a conventional sword attack, deploy a screen that shows the attack continuing on while behind preparing a jutsu or a different weapon attack that will take the enemy by surprise. Multiple screens can also be placed at once, such that enemy can correctly anticipate and pass through the first screen only to be fooled by the second, third or even seventh screen. The drawbacks of Shattered truth are that the screens are only effective from the correct angle, at wrong angles slight distortions can be detected that will alert experienced opponents, although less experienced or simply stupid opponents might still be fooled. To compensate for a moving opponent masters of Shattered truth can reposition their screens at will or simply place upwards of hundreds at once to cover any approach the enemy might take. Shattered truth can also be used to counter enemy genjutsus, as the user can simply overlay their screens on top of the enemy illusions to trick themselves or allies into disregarding it. The shattered Truth is rumoured to have another, more advanced form wherein the shards produced are not merely illusion but are a gate to an alternate reality, theoretically allowing the user to travel or attack through them. Kasumi Kurokawa was rumoured to have this ability but none since have displayed it and many even within the clan believe it to only be a legend.

Strengths: Their unique abilities, their respected position within the village and reputation as diplomats and arbitrators, relative wealth, although most of these have declined grealty since thier glory days, presently the clan is fractured and distrusted by the village leadership due to the desertion of their extremist faction.
Weaknesses: Low numbers, lack of direct authority, Only a handful of truly powerful members, the rest being average jonin or chunin level.
Notable Members: Kaien Kurokawa: Current head of the clan and the most developed user of both the shattered blade and shattered truth jutsus. Kaien is a somewhat lazy person who did not expect to inherit the leadership, his Father suddenly passing away when his older brother was still an Anbu operative, forcing Kaien to step up. He is a natural diplomat, which he attributes to his laziness, preferring to work things out rather than go through the bother of fighting people. Nevertheless he is a powerful shinobi in his own right thanks to his mastery of the Shattered blade and shattered truth, more than able reign in any fractious members of the clan and defend it from outside threats. Kaien's personality is calm and amicable, although he tends to keep people at arm's length and no one ever really knows what he is thinking. Even his relationship with his older brother and his daughter are difficult, hampered by him being kept busy by his duties and his introverted nature. The only person Kaien was ever really close with was his now deceased wife, who died in battle when his daughter was only two. Kaien's beliefs have been rocked by the schism in the clan, as well as his influence both within and without the clan. Although he is still the leader of the clan the rank and file grow ever more discontent and without a unified clan it will be difficult to confront external threats as well.

Reiji Kurokawa: Older Brother of Kaien and former Anbu operative, passed over for inheriting the leadership of the clan due to prioritising his Anbu duties and going on many long missions. Arguably the strongest member of the clan due to his Anbu training combined with the clan's techniques. Reiji is somewhat less calm and collected than his younger brother, displaying a fearsome temper when fully provoked but is intensely loyal, both to the village and to his family. When working alongside his brother Reiji often pulls the 'bad cop' role, letting his reputation and temper intimidate others while the real threat is Kaien's smiling face and deception. Reiji is distrusted somewhat due to his long absence and Anbu service, he is seen as many by prioritising the village over the clan. His younger brother however trusts him and his sense of loyalty implicitly and his niece adores him, relying on his more straight talking nature when she needs advice. Reiji is furious with the betrayal of the extremist faction and only the need to support his brother in these difficult times has kept him from hunting down Irigari and the other deserters and personally restore the clan's honour

Nanaki Kurokawa: Daughter to Kaien and niece to Reiji, Nanaki is expected to inherit the leadership one day. A private person who cares deeply for her family and her few friends, Nanaki is motivated more by her sense of duty than her own desires which she is still puzzling out. Nevertheless she is naturally intelligent and hardworking, showing great potential for mastering the clan's techniques and seems to have inherited her Father's diplomatic tendencies. It's likely she will one day make an excellent leader. Shocked and disheartened by the desertion, Nanaki has resolved to track down and confront the extremists, wishing to understand why they did something so horrible.

Irigari Kurokawa: A cousin of Kaien's. He was An influential man within and without the clan and leads the faction that deserted to join the reborn. They believe the Clan should use it's power and resources to forcefully secure a better futuire, naturally a future that sees the clan, with Irigari at its head at the centre of power. Irigari admires the resolve and willingess to act that the reborn display and his intelligence, strength and skill at manipulation have seen him become an important figure among them already. Irigari is as reserved as Kaien although he doesn't bother projecting the same air of friendliness, acting openly cold to those he doesn't see as beneficial to his own goals.

Noriko Kurokawa: The daughter of Irigari who accompanied him when he deserted. Little is know about her as Irigari kept her incredible isolated while she grew up, even the identity of her Mother is unknown as Irigari simply returned from a long, heavily classified mission with a baby he claimed as his daughter without any further explanation. Most suspect the reason for all this secrecy is that Irigari has experimented extensively on his own daughter with forbiudden jutsu research and taboo clan techniques, she also appears to displays some unusual properties as a result of her Mother's heritage, namely unnatural regenerative capabilities and bizarre flexibility. Noriko is emotionally cold and solitary, her defining trait seems to be fanatical loyalty to her Father despite his cruel and dismissive treatment of her.

Defining Physical Traits: The Kurokawa normally have no obvious physical traits but when wielding the Shattered truth their eyes appear to be covered in white, weblike cracks as shown below. The cracks start from a single point on one eye and eventually spread to cover the entirety of both eyes as the wielder's mastery over Shattered truth increases, with more cracks denoting more mastery over the technique. Below is a close up of Kaien Kurokawa's activated Shattered truth, the high density of cracks denotes an impressive level of mastery form someone as young as him.

...!?!

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Sat May 14, 2016 1:33 pm

Perhaps that break off clan could have some ties to Kuronami.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

The Glenn Nation
Envoy

Founded: Aug 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Glenn Nation » Sat May 14, 2016 1:36 pm

is it possible to be a jinchuriki, or is that too much?

Russian people of america
Senator

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Russian people of america » Sat May 14, 2016 1:38 pm

Expect an app in a few minutes, sorry about the wait.

Also, if it's okay i'm gonna make a clan app as well, considering i have a particular Kekki Genkai for my character.
Call me Russian or RPA.

RP Sample's:
Sengoku Rp
Fading Songs
Shinobi RP

Yes, my nation has a funny name. It was originally a puppet.

I'm Declaring this nation dead. From this moment on it will live on as The Frozen Forest. This is for the sake of convenience, as i want to restart with a new, proper name.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sat May 14, 2016 1:41 pm

Russian people of america wrote:Expect an app in a few minutes, sorry about the wait.

Also, if it's okay i'm gonna make a clan app as well, considering i have a particular Kekki Genkai for my character.

If your character will be the only user you can just run the Kekkai Genkai by the Op. You may not have to make an app for the clan. My character has a kekkei genkai but no clan.

The Glenn Nation wrote:is it possible to be a jinchuriki, or is that too much?

Might be too much, as i think those, if they appear, will be in the control of the Op and trusted rp'er's.

Atlannia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Sat May 14, 2016 1:44 pm

Nachfolgia wrote:Perhaps that break off clan could have some ties to Kuronami.

Sure? I mean if the Kuronami are reborn than they would probably be aware of and work together, but the Kurokawa are from Konaha so I don't know how much pre-reborn history they would have together. I should also note that while the lower ranked members of Irigari's faction left because they believe in the Reborn cause Irigari himself is basically making a power play so if the Kuronami are down for a bit intra-faction manoeuvring than an alliance of convenience is pretty viable but if they're more sort of zealous and loyal to the Reborn leadership than Irigari might be someone they distrust.

Russian people of america wrote:Expect an app in a few minutes, sorry about the wait.

Here is the old clan app form if you want it, it's not on the front page.

Code: Select all
[b]Clan Name[/b]:
[b]Clan Head/Leader[/b]:
[b]Symbol[/b]:
[b]History[/b]:
[b]Homeland/Village[/b]:
[b]Kekkei Genkai[/b]: (If applicable)
[b]Strengths[/b]:
[b]Weaknesses[/b]:
[b]Notable Members[/b]:
[b]Defining Physical Traits[/b]: (hair/eye/skin color, etc)
...!?!

Russian people of america
Senator

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Russian people of america » Sat May 14, 2016 1:52 pm

Thanks for the Application, and thanks Shaddowwell. I'm gonna create a clan though, it'll make more sense for what i'm going for.
Call me Russian or RPA.

RP Sample's:
Sengoku Rp
Fading Songs
Shinobi RP

Yes, my nation has a funny name. It was originally a puppet.

I'm Declaring this nation dead. From this moment on it will live on as The Frozen Forest. This is for the sake of convenience, as i want to restart with a new, proper name.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Sat May 14, 2016 1:54 pm

Atlannia wrote:
Nachfolgia wrote:Perhaps that break off clan could have some ties to Kuronami.

Sure? I mean if the Kuronami are reborn than they would probably be aware of and work together, but the Kurokawa are from Konaha so I don't know how much pre-reborn history they would have together. I should also note that while the lower ranked members of Irigari's faction left because they believe in the Reborn cause Irigari himself is basically making a power play so if the Kuronami are down for a bit intra-faction manoeuvring than an alliance of convenience is pretty viable but if they're more sort of zealous and loyal to the Reborn leadership than Irigari might be someone they distrust.

Here is the old clan app form if you want it, it's not on the front page.

Code: Select all
[b]Clan Name[/b]:
[b]Clan Head/Leader[/b]:
[b]Symbol[/b]:
[b]History[/b]:
[b]Homeland/Village[/b]:
[b]Kekkei Genkai[/b]: (If applicable)
[b]Strengths[/b]:
[b]Weaknesses[/b]:
[b]Notable Members[/b]:
[b]Defining Physical Traits[/b]: (hair/eye/skin color, etc)

The Reborn are just a means to an end for the Kuronami. They're there to get revenge of the nations and Kiri for slaughtering their clan. So, I believe the Akihko will form an alliance to further her plans as long as Irigari doesn't mind 8 demon worshipping pyschopaths.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Atlannia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Sat May 14, 2016 2:02 pm

Nachfolgia wrote:The Reborn are just a means to an end for the Kuronami. They're there to get revenge of the nations and Kiri for slaughtering their clan. So, I believe the Akihko will form an alliance to further her plans as long as Irigari doesn't mind 8 demon worshipping pyschopaths.

Yeah he'd have no qualms with that, the performed excruciating experiments on his own daughter. I mean he might privately think worhsipping anything is foolish, but he'd totally work with them.
...!?!

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Sat May 14, 2016 2:03 pm

Atlannia wrote:
Nachfolgia wrote:The Reborn are just a means to an end for the Kuronami. They're there to get revenge of the nations and Kiri for slaughtering their clan. So, I believe the Akihko will form an alliance to further her plans as long as Irigari doesn't mind 8 demon worshipping pyschopaths.

Yeah he'd have no qualms with that, the performed excruciating experiments on his own daughter. I mean he might privately think worhsipping anything is foolish, but he'd totally work with them.

It's all about power.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Atlannia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Sat May 14, 2016 2:13 pm

Nachfolgia wrote:
Atlannia wrote:

It's all about power.

yeah I think they'll get along just fine.
...!?!

The Glenn Nation
Envoy

Founded: Aug 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Glenn Nation » Sat May 14, 2016 2:46 pm

Name: Kyuzo Sando
Role: antagonist
Native Land/Village: Suna
Current Place of Residence: Suna
Appearance:

w/o the puppet
Personality: Kyuzo has a cold and ruthless personality to those he doesn’t trust (which is practically everyone). However, to his one friend, while still introverted, he was very caring and nice.
Biography: Kyuzo was born to an Iwa kunoichi and a Suna-nin, both of whom decided to settle down in Suna to have a child. During Kyuzo’s birth, however, there were some complications and his mother died. His father was filled with grief and blamed Kyuzo for his wife’s death, causing the father and son to never get along.

When Kyuzo was 7 years old, he found that he was able to use Magnet release to control metal. This was not a surprise, however, since his father’s family had a long line of magnet release users. Because his father ignored him most of his childhood, Kyuzo grew to hate his father and Suna. He spent all of his time training his kekkei genkai, becoming quite proficient in it by the time he graduated as a genin when he was 12. When training for the chunin exams when he was 13, Kyuzo surprisingly discovered that he had a second kekkei genkai. This one came from his mother’s side of the family and was explosion release. Kyuzo found a way to combine his two kekkei genkai by embedding his explosive chakra into his chakra metal sand he controlled with his magnet release. This new ability allowed him to quickly move up the ranks, and he became a jonin by the time he was 16.

One of the first missions Kyuzo led as a jonin was to stop a brigand raid that was occurring in a border city inside the Land of Wind. However, Suna’s intelligence about the group was severely lacking, and the shinobi raiders outnumbered Kyuzo’s team 5 to 1. Kyuzo was the only one of his team to make it out alive, while everyone else died, including the one friend he had made during his life in Suna. After this tragedy, Kyuzo saw the need to eliminate the raiders through any means necessary. He reached out to the Rebirthed to try and help them in their ruthless campaign against the brigands, believing their practices to be the most effective. Kyuzo is now an agent for the Rebirthed and committed to help them bring Suna under their control.
Motivations: Kil his father, get rid of the current Kazekage and have Suna go into the control of the Rebirthed
Strengths:
His Kekkei genkai- his explosive sand allows him to have an effective offense and defense
Rarely looses his composure
Has a very strategic and tactical mind
High Chakra Control
Can crush almost any type of metal and incorporate it into his explosive sand
Weaknesses:
Knows little genjustu or ninjustu, besides his kekkei genkai
Not very adapt to taijustu
Exploding his sand causes him to lose a portion of it
Specialty Jutsu(s):
Desert Suspension
Explosive Sand Hail
Explosive Sand World Method
Explosive Sand Gathering Assault
Explosive Sand Binding coffin
Explosive Sand Detonation
Kekkei Genkai: (if applicable)
Magnet Release: Kyuzo used his magnet release to magnetize his sand made up of chakra conductive metal. With this kekkei genkai he can control the sand to make different shaped and forms and use to for offense of defense.
Explosion Release: Kyuzo can infuse his sand with explosive chakra, allowing him the ability to make it explode at any time.
Writing Sample:
here and here
Last edited by The Glenn Nation on Sat May 14, 2016 2:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Sat May 14, 2016 3:24 pm

Atlannia wrote:snip

I like this. Though I have not said it yet, Rebirth's war with the Shinobi Union has not started yet. It's going to start early in the thread, but not immediately. Consider it to be tentatively ACCEPTED since I know that you will be able to change that into something ACCEPTABLE.

Nachfolgia wrote:It's all about power.

That's perfect. They're just the kind of villains who will be there for the finale.

The Glenn Nation wrote:is it possible to be a jinchuriki, or is that too much?

I'm not sure. I have plans regarding the tailed beasts. I would have to lay some ground rules if you really want to go forward with it.

The Glenn Nation wrote:snip

ACCEPTED
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Atlannia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Sat May 14, 2016 4:04 pm

Altruistic Paladins wrote:I like this. Though I have not said it yet, Rebirth's war with the Shinobi Union has not started yet. It's going to start early in the thread, but not immediately. Consider it to be tentatively ACCEPTED since I know that you will be able to change that into something ACCEPTABLE.

Great, just let me know what needs to be tweaked.
...!?!

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sat May 14, 2016 4:05 pm

Well, my villain should be done for the most part, but still might need to think of more motives and add more to his bio.

Bycrest
Senator

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Sat May 14, 2016 4:42 pm

Are we going to have a complete set of player controlled Kage?
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Sat May 14, 2016 4:55 pm

Name:Kurou Gāgoiru
Role: Protagonist (Secretly an Antagonist)
Native Land/Village:Konohagakure
Current Place of Residence:Konohagakure
Appearance:Here
Personality:He isn't one to mince words, he's straight to the point and generally seen as a bit of an ass. This trait also means that he's seen as too truthful and boastful to really be any subversive threat, this works in his favor as of recent.
Biography: Born to a nondescript civilian family in a small village in the middle of the Land of Fire, Kurou had always shown signs of being a bit violent, his family eventually had enough of his antics of getting into fights with others and sent him to Konoha's Academy as a way to vent, and to get him out of their hair. He spent a total of three years at the academy, from six years of age to nine, in which he took an early exam, and passed with flying colors. He spent three years in a genin team in which he was the only one to pass the chunin exams. At age fourteen, just a year after his chunin promotion, he joined the ANBU and spent a total of a decade serving with distinction. During his time with the ANBU he rose to the rank of jonin, while bolstering his own capabilities to surprising levels. Soon after he left the ANBU he decided to enroll in teaching a genin team.

His surprise came when his charges were part of three larger clans, the Uchiha clan, the Uzumaki clan, and the Yamanaka clan. The Uzumaki is the one he took the most notice of. While the other two had their own repertoire of techniques from their own clan, the Uzumaki -Revan- had taken a detour from what his clan usually taught, and absorbed information like a sponge. He took him on as a form of protege while paying a bit less attention to the other two students he had.

After a year of teaching his charges, he was contacted by a mysterious individual, the circumstances of the conversation made Kurou realize that the Shinobi world was slowly killing itself, rocketry, electric powered vehicles, crude ballistic weapons. All pointed to the end of the Shinobi world and their way of life. So he took their plans to heart and secretly joined their forces.

Secretly aligning himself with The Rebirthed he managed to gain a mission with his team for a border patrol, seeing as how he'd need all the power he could he ended up killing the Uchiha in his team, crippling the Yamanaka, and making the Uzumaki a outcast. As he made a swift return to Konoha, he rendered his Yamanaka student braindead and hid the two Sharingan. It was then he began to brutally wound himself in an attempt to make his story more beleivable. He quickly reported that Revan had gone mad with power, and had killed the Uchiha and taken his eyes. Not wanting a repetition of the Fourth war ANBU squads were dispatched to find Revan, though they failed to catch the chunin.

Soon after he had the Sharingan implanted into his sternum, and blamed the chakra soaked wrap around his chest and back on the injuries he received that fateful night. It's been nearly 13 years since the events that split them apart, and Korou still feels the guilt of betraying those who trusted him the most.
Motivations: Stop the Shinobi world from dying out, keep his true motivations a secret.
Strengths:Earth Release, Fire Release, Water Release.
Weaknesses: Taijutsu, Genjutsu, his physical speed is lacking.
Specialty Jutsu(s): Kekkei Genkai: Sharingan (implanted into his chest) from his only student he actually killed.
Writing Sample:Hola Senor.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Sat May 14, 2016 5:38 pm

Atlannia wrote:
Altruistic Paladins wrote:I like this. Though I have not said it yet, Rebirth's war with the Shinobi Union has not started yet. It's going to start early in the thread, but not immediately. Consider it to be tentatively ACCEPTED since I know that you will be able to change that into something ACCEPTABLE.

Great, just let me know what needs to be tweaked.

It's just that, the war hasn't really started yet. It will start with the conclusion of the introductory arc (which still has battles, no doubt).

Bycrest wrote:Are we going to have a complete set of player controlled Kage?

If someone wants to make one, they can try. I don't know exactly what to do with the Kage since I would guess that they would be managing the war and leading forces in critical fights, so I think they would not have much opportunity to make much of a difference in the thread outside of the literal battles (then again, the problem of the Kage being more than just a fighter could be an advantage if you think you could probably get something-out of having them be in charge of the team).

Anowa wrote:Hola Senor.

Esta bien. ACEPTÓ
By Hits Holy Hand,

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sat May 14, 2016 5:40 pm

Paladin i think Yoshiro should be done. Though i understand if you want more/better motives and/or more about his youth.

Atlannia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Sat May 14, 2016 6:08 pm

Altruistic Paladins wrote:It's just that, the war hasn't really started yet. It will start with the conclusion of the introductory arc (which still has battles, no doubt).

Oh I see, so the defection should happen then? That's an easy fix.
...!?!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse