NATION

PASSWORD

ATHENA: Fall of Europe OOC (RESET) - Semiclosed

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ideal posting pace?

Poll ended at Sat May 21, 2016 10:20 pm

One a day
28%
Two a day
11%
One every day or two
39%
We represent the Running of the Bulls, Pamplona.
6%
I have tacos and I don't care
17%

Total votes : 18

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun May 01, 2016 9:27 pm

So I got asked about the situation in Europe overall...

Aliens occupy Denmark, the western coast of Sweden, and northern Germany. ATHENA HQ in Amsterdam is a hole in the ground.

For all else, ask Reli. :P
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Sun May 01, 2016 9:28 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:So I got asked about the situation in Europe overall...

Aliens occupy Denmark, the western coast of Sweden, and northern Germany. ATHENA HQ in Amsterdam is a hole in the ground.

Hole in the river, Ooster was a dam... So I guess Netherlands is flooding then.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sun May 01, 2016 9:30 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:So I got asked about the situation in Europe overall...

Russia hasn't acts yet, too.

Sorry for my English.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 11, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Sun May 01, 2016 9:31 pm

Currently in Netherlands, Aliens tried an Operation Market Garden, attacking Amsterdam with main forces, and Rotterdam with light fodder. USAF and RAF air support are being committed to assist the strategic theatre.

A defensive line is being created along Belgium, mainly to buy time for civilian evacuation.
How to be legitimately recognised in NS? Be a proper Roleplayer.
In a community where knowledge should be used to uplift the teachable and be used as an interest instead of a necessity, the arrogant abuse of knowledge is interesting to watch.

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Sun May 01, 2016 9:31 pm

Anowa wrote:Anyone know when Shy's gonna rise from the grave post?

No idea, but you could reply to Odetta while waiting :P
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING
Check out my Deviantart for shit drawings!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Holy Messenger of Imperialjapanism and Twin Sibling of Shyluz
Shyluz wrote:The second 'tanks' was said, it was all over.

Gensokyu wrote:So that happened.

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Sun May 01, 2016 9:32 pm

Sonitusia wrote:
Anowa wrote:Anyone know when Shy's gonna rise from the grave post?

No idea, but you could reply to Odetta while waiting :P

Well, Artem has a gun to Wolfram's head... so...
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Sun May 01, 2016 9:33 pm

Anowa wrote:
Sonitusia wrote:No idea, but you could reply to Odetta while waiting :P

Well, Artem has a gun to Wolfram's head... so...

Oh, I thought he had lowered it already xD

Gotta edit my post in that case.
Last edited by Sonitusia on Sun May 01, 2016 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Sun May 01, 2016 9:34 pm

Sonitusia wrote:
Anowa wrote:Well, Artem has a gun to Wolfram's head... so...

Oh, I thought he had lowered it already xD

Gotta edit my post in that case.

*Meanwhile Miyuki had a little adventure of her own*
In a community where knowledge should be used to uplift the teachable and be used as an interest instead of a necessity, the arrogant abuse of knowledge is interesting to watch.

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Sun May 01, 2016 9:36 pm

Edited the post.
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Sun May 01, 2016 10:23 pm

Putra could actually shout his comment, as even Dutchmen makes mistakes without knowing that they're wrong :lol:

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Sun May 01, 2016 10:26 pm

Relikai wrote:Putra could actually shout his comment, as even Dutchmen makes mistakes without knowing that they're wrong :lol:

"Eh bule tolol, mana ada yang makan nasi kelapa zaman kini?!"
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sun May 01, 2016 10:28 pm

Relikai wrote:Putra could actually shout his comment, as even Dutchmen makes mistakes without knowing that they're wrong :lol:

I'm not going to push you to reply to my post, but I don't know...I feel like I actually pushing you now to reply to me... :unsure:

Sonitusia wrote:

:D
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Sun May 01, 2016 10:51 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:

I'm not going to push you to reply to my post, but I don't know...I feel like I actually pushing you now to reply to me... :unsure:

Sonitusia wrote:"Eh bule tolol, mana ada yang makan nasi kelapa zaman kini?!"

Yeah no worries, because I'm actually out, and settling my disengagement from some RPs to focus on this and my ever shrinking NS time. Say within the next hour, a post will be on the works.

Also, IC-ly do put an eng translation so people don't have to do a manual translation or something. For me I place the language with my words, cos am lazy.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun May 01, 2016 11:00 pm

Relikai wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:

Yeah no worries, because I'm actually out, and settling my disengagement from some RPs to focus on this and my ever shrinking NS time. Say within the next hour, a post will be on the works.

Also, IC-ly do put an eng translation so people don't have to do a manual translation or something. For me I place the language with my words, cos am lazy.

^

Or alternately, for longer speech. please write in English and just indicate the foreign language being used. :P
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sun May 01, 2016 11:02 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Relikai wrote:

^

Or alternately, for longer speech. please write in English and just indicate the foreign language being used. :P

Usually I just colored a sentence to indicate it is a foreign language being used.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Sun May 01, 2016 11:09 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:
^

Usually I just colored a sentence to indicate it is a foreign language being used.

Works too, with definition it's clear :D

Theodosiya
Minister

Founded: Oct 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Theodosiya » Mon May 02, 2016 1:14 am

I'll just add note below the post,then. Problem is, some East Javanese or Suroboyoan curse words aren't translable.
The strong rules over the weak
And the weak are ruled by the strong
It is the natural order

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Mon May 02, 2016 1:27 am

So I was trying to just make this character happy for once. But as I continued the drawing, adding a background and what not, it became less and less heartwarming.
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING

Shyluz
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Mon May 02, 2016 7:11 am

Firstly, let me apologize for my delay--I know I've held a number of people up recently, and unfortunately there wasn't much I could do about that at the time. Secondly, I'll be attempting to get a post up every day, or at least a few a week. Please understand that I am trying to increase my average post length, meaning that my replies won't be as punctual as usual. Cheers.
Otherwise known as Nornsmark for official, region-ey things.

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Mon May 02, 2016 7:13 am

Shyluz wrote:Firstly, let me apologize for my delay--I know I've held a number of people up recently, and unfortunately there wasn't much I could do about that at the time. Secondly, I'll be attempting to get a post up every day, or at least a few a week. Please understand that I am trying to increase my average post length, meaning that my replies won't be as punctual as usual. Cheers.

Dont worry man, we're slowing down our count for now too :lol: Good to hear from ya!

Theodosiya
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Theodosiya » Mon May 02, 2016 8:24 am

Waiting for post approval from Reli
It is the natural order

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Mon May 02, 2016 8:25 am

Theodosiya wrote:Waiting for post approval from Reli

You know you don't have to do that.

Theodosiya
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Theodosiya » Mon May 02, 2016 8:46 am

Sonitusia wrote:

"Masih ada.Tuh,Ambon.Kalau bicara mikir, jangan sembarang mbacot." (No offense intended/bercanda saja) :p . Dewa face would turn red if he said it. By the way, my next post was made with computer, but posted from phone. Sorry if it bad, slightly rushed to write it. Parent won't let me use PC from 22:00.
It is the natural order

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Mon May 02, 2016 9:49 am

Netherlands Arc will be replied to within 12 hours.

@Eru as agreed, I trust you with controlling my char to get from Point A to Point B.

The Executive Conglomerate
Attaché

Founded: Mar 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Executive Conglomerate » Mon May 02, 2016 12:13 pm

Class / Role: Sniper

Name: Mark Akronis

Experience:
- Navy SEAL Team 2 USPACOM (US Pacific Command), 4 tours (4 years), 2011-2015
- Navy SEAL Team 2 USLANTCOM (US Atlantic Command), 5 tours (5 years), 2015-2020
- Navy SEAL Team 3 [TRANSFERRED-CLASSIFIED], Middle East, 3 tours (3 years), 2020-2023
- DEVGRU (SEAL Team 6)[TRANSFERRED-CLASSIFIED] , Anti-Terror Ops (WORLDWIDE), 3 tours (3 years), 2023-2026

Height and Weight:
- 6'0"
- 220 pounds

Appearance:
Appearance

Bio:
Parents killed when he was just 12 years old in 2003 thanks to a drunk driver, Mark was raised by his uncle, a career Navy SEAL attached to Team Two out of Little Creek, Virginia. It was then that Mark took on the life of a military dependent, living just outside where his uncle was stationed and praying that his uncle would survive his deployments.

It was also during those years that his uncle instilled in Mark the discipline of a Navy SEAL. His uncle, when he was home, put Mark through brutal workouts, insane waking hours, and long runs down the beach wearing about 50 pounds of equipment. The uncle taught Mark how to shoot a rifle, which Mark had a special attribute of shooting and was a rather spectacular shot. He joined shooting sports at his local high school and won awards in target shooting and other accuracy-based events.

When he hit his 18th birthday in May of 2009, Mark was encouraged to enlist into the Navy by his uncle, who had retired at this point at 50 years old. So he did. After taking the US Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) and entering Navy boot camp, he was selected for Navy SEAL training, a pleasant surprise for Mark, who had been told that he would have to wait a few years before he could embark in SEAL training.

And, as so, he went through SEAL training (known as BUD/S- Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL). Mark survived the training and the rigors of Hell Week and earned his Trident badge. After all the training was done and qualifications squared away, he was selected for SEAL Team 2,which working in the Pacific Theatre during that time. He spent the next four years (2011-2015) working as an operator for Platoon 3 and completing (mostly) ship interdiction work and one mission that involved a hostage rescue- details are, of course, classified for that op.

At the end of his first enlistment period, he reenlisted just as his platoon was being transferred to the Atlantic Theatre. While working in the Atlantic, Mark was invited to the SEAL Sniper School, where he excelled and received his sniper qualification. He spent the remaining five years (2015-2020) working in Europe and the Atlantic. After he completed his second enlistment period, Command decided to attach Mark to SEAL Team 3 in the Middle East to help provide security for the Gulf nations when the aliens first attacked in Moscow.

After about three years working in the Middle East, Mark was awarded some commendations for his work and then transferred to the Navy Special Warfare Development Group (DEVGRU), formerly known as SEAL Team 6. he worked Anti-Terror ops all over the world and back... until 2025, when the second alien attack came and NATO went into full conflict mode. Mark and DEVGRU were put on full standby. When the initial American deployments were made, mark and his DEVGRU element were luckily not one of them...or were they unlucky?

When the defensive lines fell and Europe itself fell, Mark was stationed onboard the USS Nimitz in a battlegroup that was supposed to support Army efforts in Europe. With Europe gone and U.S assets scarce in the region, Mark and his team were slotted for high-level recon missions and the occasionally combat missions when the aliens tried to go farther. Now, it is 2026...and things are about to get a little dicey...

Personality: Silent and intellectual, eager to learn new things. Not really social. Sticks to the mission...if his personal feelings don't get in the way

Weaknesses:
- A little too silent maybe
- Tries to save everyone
- Has problems with command regarding some past issues (don't ask; let's just say his operational conduct was questioned back in 2015)
- Has social problems: doesn't get along with civilians very well

Skills:
- Advanced Sniper Training
- Advanced Survival Training
- Urban/Wilderness Combat Training

RP Example:
Example

- Intense workouts (crazy, right?)
- Learning about history
- Learning about weaponry

Dislikes:
- Laziness
- Failure
- Idiotic people
- Politics

Theme Song: Imagine Dragons- Radioactive
Languages Spoken: English, French, German, some Russian

Family:
- Uncle. Other family members are deceased.
Last edited by The Executive Conglomerate on Tue May 03, 2016 7:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
We are the Conglomerate, a Corporate State that believes in capitalism, trade, a strong military, and efficiency.

What do you mean we sold the moon?!

Barbarians? No, we are keepers of the peace and lovers of profit
- Chairman Solace, after the Planet Col Unified under the Conglomerate

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse