NATION

PASSWORD

REGIME: The Changing Tides (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

How Should We Set the Perspective?

Poll ended at Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:30 am

1. Stoddard.
5%
2. Grayson.
5%
3. Both families should be opened for participation.
68%
4. What the hell? I thought you were doing an RP about dictatorships.
21%

Total votes : 19

Dukats
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Dukats » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:01 am

This is awesome! Tag!

Dukats
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dukats » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:11 am

By the way I found a mistake. You wrote in your second post,Stoddard Estate you wrote that it has a poor instead of pool.

Hornesia
Senator

Founded: Jul 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hornesia » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:54 am

Nah, the Stoddards own an impoverished individual that is 25 meters tall.
Hobbies:Civil war reenacting, Filmmaking doing stupid things with cars
Music: Hardcore Punk/Metalcore/Post-Hardcore/Screamo/Whatever they're calling loud music with screaming these days
Bands I'm into: Silverstein, Defeater, The Ghost Inside, Expire, Ice Nine Kills, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Amidst The Grave's Demons
Movies/TV: The Dirties, End of Watch, Sicario, Frozen, True Detective, The Fall, Happy Valley
Literature: Kurt Vonnegut, The Kite Runner, Truman Capote, Southern Gothic

Pseudo-redneck half Jew liberal from the deep south.

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:09 am

Hornesia wrote:Nah, the Stoddards own an impoverished individual that is 25 meters tall.

That made me chuckle, honestly.

It's fixed. Dukats, thanks for the heads-up.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Rudaslavia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 28, 2014
Corporate Police State

Postby Rudaslavia » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:52 am

The Spaceballs meme cracks me the fuck up.
Friends call me "Rud."

Hornesia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornesia » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:16 pm

Gonna try to do an app on my phone. If the formatting is complete shit I'll delete and redo when I get back to my lair.
Music: Hardcore Punk/Metalcore/Post-Hardcore/Screamo/Whatever they're calling loud music with screaming these days
Bands I'm into: Silverstein, Defeater, The Ghost Inside, Expire, Ice Nine Kills, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Amidst The Grave's Demons
Movies/TV: The Dirties, End of Watch, Sicario, Frozen, True Detective, The Fall, Happy Valley

Unified Free Lands
Senator

Founded: Jul 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Free Lands » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:18 pm

I thought this was a political RP but it still sounds interesting. Don't know if I have time for it though so I'm just going to tag for now.
Here lies a bad OP.

Hornesia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornesia » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:09 pm

Name: Daniel Stoddard
Appearance: Daniel

Personality: Daniel is generally slightly cold and detached. He is prone to anger and generally does not share much, if any compassion to others.
Likes: Himself, guns, the influence his family name gives him.
Dislikes: The Graysons/Native Americans in general, those who have nothing to offer to him, those who stand in his way.
Fears: Death, imprisonment, getting fired
Hobbies:. Smoking, wasting time watching television
Skills: Daniel is highly skilled in many areas in combat and land survival from his time in the Green Berets. He is considered to be an expert marksman with rifles and is just as deadly with handguns. After he graduated from the police academy, he became well versed in high speed driving and investigative techniques. On the physical side of things, he is in fantastic shape.
Weaknesses: He has an undiagnosed case of antisocial personality disorder and has extreme difficulty experiencing empathy for others or picturing the long term consequences of his actions.

Birthplace: Stoddard's Green, CA
Nationality: American
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Political Views: Generally apathetic towards politics, although he will vote for any family members that are running for office.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Religion: Agnostic

Education: High School Diploma, Bachelors in Criminal Justice from the University of North Georgia.
Affiliation: Stoddard Family, SGPD
Relations to Your Family: First cousin to the main branch.
Basic Background: Daniel was born in Stoddard's Green, the son of a cousin of the main branch of the family. While his family was certainly wealthy, it was not nearly to the extent of the core group who lived in the estate. Throughout his childhood, he seemed to get into a lot of trouble, from shoplifting to minor in possession incidents, he always seemed to be coming home in the back of a squad car. Naturally, the charges were always dropped due to his name, but his parents grew tired of his antics and shipped him off to a military school in Georgia. While there, his criminal tendencies were straightened out through the strict discipline they instilled in their students, and he began to plan a military career.

Upon graduating, he enrolled in the University of North Georgia as a cadet, exceeding in classes and getting a commission as an infantry officer. After his first deployment, he decided to sign up for Special Forces selection, where he excelled throughout training. After finishing the training process for the Green Berets, he was assigned command of an ODA in the 7th Special Forces Group, taking part in operations in Iraq and Afghanistan. After several years of his time in the army, he tired of the chain of command and the regular deployments, and allowed his commission to run out. After his discharge, he returned to Stoddard's Green, and applied to the local police department. Due to his family connections, he was quickly hired and given his choice of assignments upon finishing Field Training Officer phase. He became a detective in the Gang unit, where he leads a small team using successful, if not brutal, tactics.
Last edited by Hornesia on Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:05 am, edited 4 times in total.

Dukats
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dukats » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:36 pm

I need an idea. Well I will sleep now and see if I can think of some idea tommorow.
Last edited by Dukats on Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hornesia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornesia » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:47 pm

Many of the vigilantes are Ghost Dancers

As if one wasn't scary enough in Longmire. Now there are multiple.
Last edited by Hornesia on Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Postby Cylarn » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:32 am

Hornesia wrote:

Personality: Daniel is generally slightly cold and detached. He is prone to anger and generally does not share much, if any compassion to others.
Dislikes: The Graysons/Native Americans in general, those who have nothing to offer to him, those who stand in his way.
Skills: Daniel is highly skilled in many areas in combat and land survival from his time in the Green Berets. He is considered to be an expert marksman with rifles and is just as deadly with handguns. After he graduated from the police academy, he became well versed in high speed driving and investigative techniques. On the physical side of things, he is in fantastic shape.
Weaknesses: He has an undiagnosed case of antisocial personality disorder and has extreme difficulty experiencing empathy for others or picturing the long term consequences of his actions.

Political Views: Generally apathetic towards politics, although he will vote for any family members that are running for office.

Education: High School Diploma, Bachelors in Criminal Justice from the University of North Georgia.
Relations to Your Family: Second cousin to the main branch.
Basic Background: Daniel was born in Stoddard's Green, the son of a cousin of the main branch of the family. While his family was certainly wealthy, it was not nearly to the extent of the core group who lived in the estate. Throughout his childhood, he seemed to get into a lot of trouble, from shoplifting to minor in possession incidents, he always seemed to be coming home in the back of a squad car. Naturally, the charges were always dropped due to his name, but his parents grew tired of his antics and shipped him off to a military school in Georgia. While there, his criminal tendencies were straightened out through the strict discipline they instilled in their students, and he began to plan a military career.

Upon graduating, he enrolled in the University of North Georgia as a cadet, exceeding in classes and getting a commission as an infantry officer. After his first deployment, he decided to sign up for Special Forces selection, where he excelled throughout training. After finishing the training process for the Green Berets, he was assigned command of an ODA in the 7th Special Forces Group, taking part in operations in Iraq and Afghanistan. After several years of his time in the army, he tired of the chain of command and the regular deployments, and allowed his commission to run out. After his discharge, he returned to Stoddard's Green, and applied to the local police department. Due to his family connections, he was quickly hired and given his choice of assignments upon finishing Field Training Officer phase. He became a detective in the Gang unit, where he leads a small team using successful, if not brutal, tactics.

Make him a first cousin.

Hornesia wrote:
Many of the vigilantes are Ghost Dancers

As if one wasn't scary enough in Longmire. Now there are multiple.

Those were Dog Soldiers, which are Cheyenne. I almost added Dog Soldiers, but we're not in Wyoming.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Hornesia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornesia » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:07 am

Cylarn wrote:
Hornesia wrote:

Relations to Your Family: Second cousin to the main branch.

Make him a first cousin.

Make me.
Done

Walabam
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Walabam » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:04 am

Once again, an awesome creation. Would join if I actually had the time to participate. Too busy burying myself in mud and bathing in sweat for the past few weeks. All the best Cy! :blush:
wat.

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Postby Cylarn » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:14 am

Right, I am going to buckle down on some more lore and such. Keep on working on your apps. If you've got any questions, shoot 'em at me.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Postby Cylarn » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:18 am

Name: My name's Terrance Stoddard. Friends of mine usually just call me Terry.
Appearance: I'm an American, through and through. I'm big, tanned, well-built and trimmed from working in my line of work for well over 20 years. Last time I took a physical, my height was measured to 6'1, I believe. You shrink as you get older, so I might just be a solid six. I weigh in the 190 range, and I've worked hard to maintain a peak level of fitness, which shows in my body. I've been an athlete all my life, and thus my body is toned and visibly muscular from strength and endurance work. When I was younger, I was a distance-freestyler in competitive swimming, and thus I was much more thin. Now, with how large I've gotten, I'm probably more of a sprinter. Not a beefcake, because I have a neck.

My face is...normal, I guess. People have called my face "chiseled," whatever that means. Ears aren't too big, cheeks aren't too big; that kind of stuff. Lots of wrinkles and crow's feet, which tends to happen when stress constantly hangs over you like a dark cloud. I've got deep brown eyes, the kind that will scare the shit out of you if you look into them for too long. Really adds to the intimidation factor. Hair's dark brown, like my eyes, except it's got noticeable grey hairs mixed in. I've got a short beard; enough to cover my face but not enough to project far outwards. The hair on my head is cut short in a high-and-tight. It's a bit more heavy the higher you go, and I've got enough to establish a left-flowing flow.

As for fun stuff like scars, I've got a bunch around my body. I've got a very noticeable bullet wound scar on my left hand, where a Blood gangbanger shot me through the hand with an AK-47. I've got pain in that hand when I'm gripping things with a tight grip, which makes me bless the Creator that I was born a righty. The other one is the remnant of a long laceration that extends from just below my right ear and vertically down the side of my neck, coupled with a cluster of smaller, darker scars encompassing the right side of my neck. That was courtesy of shrapnel and a big fucking piece of glass that all got kicked up courtesy of a goddamn grenade, which was the courtesy of the Battle of Blood Bend.

Tattoos? Nope, not in my line of work. Mo-tards get the Blue Line and a badge and all of that shit on their arms or legs, but it's all too flashy.

Personality: All in all, I'd call myself a straight shooter. I listen to what people have to say and I keep my mouth shut, and while you might not think anything about something like that, it's a sign of respect, whether or not you acknowledge that. I listen objectively, and I don't like to make assumptions without the facts in-hand. If I'm wrong, then I'll admit it when I know it for a fact. While Dad and others might still be railing against Vittorio, I'm supporting the state on this one. I'm willing to be the bigger man, unlike Dad. Kat would not want us to demonize Vittorio for what he didn't do. Still, that doesn't excuse the Graysons for all of the shit they've pulled.

I'm not a massive asshole, like Dad. I didn't get to where I was by shitting on everyone. I'm a cop, but I've sworn to help the people of my communities. I got my start in LA smack-dab a month before the Riots, and I saw how low a department can sink. A department can lose the confidence of its constituents, and what we saw in South LA was horrible. I saw bad policing, and you bet your ass that I was going to be on the right side. I was with C.R.A.S.H. after the Riots, and I learned the benefits of being a fair guy. Black teen mom gets caught stealing Pampers and baby formula for her crack-addled child? What's a couple months in the lockup going to do for her? Cops are on a pedestal, and those who are on a pedestal are responsible for healing and protecting their communities. When you stand up for someone who is down on their luck, people take notice.

That's what I do. You listen to someone, and you help them out, and they're going to cooperate with you. It works most of the time, but you've got the outliers. You can be calm, civil, and accommodating all you want, but it's not always going to get through to some people. That's when you've go to lay down the tough love. I'm not exactly a tiny guy; I can be scary. Smart off to me, and I'm going to tell you who's in charge. Lay your hands on me, and I'll make you regret it. I don't like throwing on meaningless charges, but I do it when I have to. Luckily, it's not that hard to get what you want after a while. It's just the beginning of the road that sucks; when you've got to make an impression. Sometimes, people just don't care about who they hurt or how they hurt them. I've been shot, stabbed, punched, kicked, hit with cars; I've had the full course.

I'm not afraid to draw blood, I'm not afraid to hit back or hit first, and I am definitely not afraid to take a life. It's the most horrible thing you can do; you're extinguishing a life from existence. A premature end to one's story. Men like me understand that. I've buried friends, co-workers, relatives; I buried my own sister. I've learned to cope, and to not dwell on what I've done. I've seen things that would break lesser men, and am I immune to what I see? I'll be the first to tell you that I am not right in the head. I've been in the shit for so long that I find myself joking about the dead during the day, but I see them again at night, when I'm asleep. It's not all corny jokes and laughs when you see dead faces in your dreams.

If you know me well, though, then you know to look past my exterior. I can be gentle and empathetic; I'm great with babies, if you can believe that. I like to laugh and have a good time with enjoyable company. For all of the violence in my like, I like to be a normal person sometimes.
Likes: My job, honestly. I'm in my line of work because I enjoy the challenge it gives me. Behind that, I enjoy rest. Not just sleeping or napping, but respites from work. You think that your job has hard shifts? Try working on rotating shifts during the Rodney King Riots. Scotch is good too, as are cigars. Sometimes, I miss living in Santa Monica, because while we've got plenty of sun and sand, we don't have water. We've got mountains though, and more than enough quiet spaces for you to discover. That's another reason why I left LA: there are no quiet places in LA.
Dislikes: Criminals. Not the ones trying to make ends meet for their families or a kid with a gram of grass on him, but the career-criminals; gang-bangers, stickup artists, drug kingpins - those kinds that get a rise out of ruining society. I've done mainly anti-gang work, and thus I have a lot of love for people who proudly wear their gang colors. Dad follows up the gang-bangers; he never liked me ever since the DNA test results came through. Then again, we've always butted heads. Vittorio did not kill Kat, but his ilk has killed several of my friends and cousins.
Fears: My biggest fear would be to end up in prison. Not as a guard, but as a prisoner. I've put some bad, bad men in Folsom and Chino, and I can name six of them off the top of my head. Those six in particular would very much enjoy to see me dead, and not the quick-and-clean kind of death. Another fear would be the loss of my family, and the reflection upon my failure as a father, husband, and son if anything befell my family as a result of my actions. Given our feud with the Graysons, it's been hitting close to home. The Red Cats know where I live, and more than once have I been forced to draw my weapon on my property. I have kids; I shouldn't have to draw down on a kid while my wife and daughter watch in horror.
Hobbies: Meditation. Crazy, right? After the riots in '92, I got into it because the Korean girl that I was dating back then was a Buddhist. I calms me down when I relax in a quiet place, left to focus on nothing but myself. I've also been a swimmer for most of my life; I swam at Holden Academy, at UCLA, and now for the Master's team at the Y in town. It's fun and it keeps me in shape. Back in LA, I used to do triathlons and open-water swimming competitions, but not so much anymore. Out here, you can hunt and shoot and no one will give a damn, so that too. When I can, I spend time with my family. Being the Lieutenant over GARU is very counterproductive when you're a father with teenage children who are trying to branch out and experience new things.
Skills: Let's start with the obvious. I've been trained as a police officer, but in the 20+ years I've been serving, I have had the gracious opportunity to learn from a multitude of different disciplines. In terms of fighting and gunplay, I've qualified with a plethora of different firearms. Pistols, revolvers, shotguns, assault rifles, submachine guns, carbines, machine pistols, battle rifles, marksman rifles, sniper rifles; police, military, and criminal. Back when I got my start, revolvers were still being phased out in favor of semi-autos like the Beretta 92 and the Glock 17, but I got stuck with the old K-38 "Combat Masterpiece." Took my first life with that shitty old revolver, too. In terms of a standardized score to determine my shooting ability, I consistently shoot in the mid-to-high 90s, with a straight 100 for shotguns. For me, range-shooting and combat-shooting are two different things.
Weaknesses (2):

Birthplace: Stoddard's Green, born and raised.
Nationality: I'm an American, if you haven't noticed.
Ethnicity: Mostly English or Scots-Irish, when it comes to my branch of the family. We've got some Paiute down the line, and some Hispanic, too, but those don't matter.
Political Views: Stoddards are Republicans, but I'm a Democrat. I don't like Trump or Clinton, but I'm liking Bernie and Kasich.
Sexuality: Hetero.
Religion: Agnostic, but do I hate people with religion? Not in the slightest.

Occupation: I'm a Sheriff's Deputy with the Ticutta County Sheriff's Department. I'm a Lieutenant, and I oversee the Gang Activity Response Unit of the department. Prior to that, I was with the LAPD from 1992 to 2012.
Education: I went to UCLA and got my Bachelor's in Sociology.
Affiliation: I'm a Stoddard, and I'm a Sheriff's Deputy. Think about that for a second.
Preferred Roles: I'm the son of Lincoln Stoddard; the second child of the four-strong Stoddard bunch.
Basic Background:
Last edited by Cylarn on Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:04 am, edited 6 times in total.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Postby Cylarn » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:02 am

Apologies for the double-post, though I want to let people know that with the recent confusion on the "Preferred Roles" section, I'm changing it to "Relation to Your Family." Basically, it's asking you if you're a son, daughter, cousin, or whatever else. As of right now, everything's opened.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:50 am

(thumbsup)
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Postby Cylarn » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:01 am

Tiltjuice wrote:(thumbsup)

Tilt has spoken. The RP will live for another day.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Swith Witherward
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:32 pm

Tilt is infamous for leaving penguins all over the place. :p
★ Senior P2TM RP Mentor ★
How may I help you today?
TG Swith Witherward
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
P2TM Mentor & Personal Bio: Gentlemen, Behold!
Raider Account Bio: The Eternal Bugblatter Fennec of Traal!
Madhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts,
and humanities and their replacement by entertainment,
self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. - sauce

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Founded: May 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:03 am

Name: Kaitlyn Stoddard
Appearance: Image

Personality: Confident, perhaps to a fault, is likely the first thing to come to one's mind when one is asked to describe Kaitlyn Stoddard. Another thought may be quick to temper when others try to obstruct her progress through her own agenda, family or not. Detail oriented, meticulous, and as a result an excellent business mind? Those work as well. Almost like a computer, she has a way that she does things, and she'll be damned if anyone tells her its not the best way.
Likes: Finances, Fitness, and above all else securing her future, perhaps even that of those family members she comes not to despise by the end
Dislikes: Idle thumbs, bloodshed without a clear opportunity for profit, people objecting to her methods
Fears: Above all else, she fears losing all that profit she works so hard to secure, and the criticism she may face from her patriarch should it ever happen. The only way she could ever feel secure in this is to become more successful than Big Staddord himself, or hope he dies before she somehow loses it all.
Hobbies: Dance (Ballet, Particularly)
Skills: Light on her feet, she can be as silent as she pleases in moving about, a skill learned from her love of dance and sneaking out occasionally. She has a good eye for miniscule details in all things, and nothing much seems to slip past her awareness. She is as a result exceptionally skilled in handling and spending money, negotiating potential business partners, and noting the strengths and weaknesses of her own party and of others to work out perhaps a most efficient plan of attack or squeeze a profit from nothing.
Weaknesses (2): Her confidence too often becomes arrogance and overestimation of her own capabilities lands her in tough situations, while when people try to pull her back down to earth to prevent this from happening, she becomes confrontational and ready to hit someone, whether it be her own family or anyone else.

Political Views: Her apathy is mostly due to her focus on her own business success. Obviously, when she examines politicians, their stance of large businesses and the freedoms allowed are most important.

Occupation: Currently self employed owner of several small stores in Stoddard's Green, ranging from designer clothing shops catering to younger citizens to hardware and general stores for tools and ranching equipment. She's home mostly on the hope of looking to beome more involved in the family business of Oil, which she's well aware is immensely more profitable than anything she's dabbled in so far. She hopes to speak with Lincoln Stoddard about a possible position in the family company
Education: Business Major graduate of the University of Southern California
Affiliation: Stoddards
Relation to Your Family:
Basic Background:

Very Much A WIP
Last edited by Lancearc on Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Check out The Living Waste of Mekhallah, an original low-fantasy setting.

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Postby Cylarn » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:58 am

Good to see more commitments.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Dukats
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dukats » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:29 am

Been busy with school so I couldn't write an app and now I can't come up with an idea. When the writers block stops I will write an app.

Hornesia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornesia » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:26 pm

Back from vacation and completed the worst educational video ever made for class. My schedule's free.

Rudaslavia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 28, 2014
Corporate Police State

Postby Rudaslavia » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:02 pm

So I've decided to play a calm, calculating, charismatic, yet violently militaristic member of the Grayson family. Perhaps just getting out of prison (not sure about that as of this moment). Likely a male in his early 50's. Should he be a younger brother of Lucas, or a first cousin?
Friends call me "Rud."

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Postby Cylarn » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:53 am

Rudaslavia wrote:So I've decided to play a calm, calculating, charismatic, yet violently militaristic member of the Grayson family. Perhaps just getting out of prison (not sure about that as of this moment). Likely a male in his early 50's. Should he be a younger brother of Lucas, or a first cousin?

I would prefer it if Vittorio was the only one coming home from jail. Probably a younger brother or even a twin brother that left the Res for Vietnam with Lucas.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse