NATION

PASSWORD

A New Realm (IC, Invite Only)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
New Metropolitan France
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 02, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

A New Realm (IC, Invite Only)

Postby New Metropolitan France » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:10 pm

A New Realm

As one Empire falls, new Nations rise.

Summary

After being dominated for several centuries by a lone Hyper Power, the people of the world have risen up against their rulers and begun to push them out of the Americas, Europe, and Far East Asia. As the boundaries of the Old Empire continue to shrink by the day, it is only a matter of time before new nations begin to form in it's place.

Any tech prior to the year 1900 may be used, which IC will have been invented by the old Hyper Power.
All RPing must be realistic: godmodding, meta-gaming, or unrealistic actions taken by participating nations can be voided by the OP and/or any Co-OPs.
I, NMF, am the OP. My word is law.
This is a nation-based RP.

The Turkish State
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Turkish State » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 am

Melbourne - Australasia

The city and indeed, most of the nation was in a jubilant mood. The oppression of the past was overthrown world wide and the peoples of the world created their own nations. Indeed, the militia of the far south east of the world had seized the territory of Australia, Papua New Guinea, Fiji and New Zealand. It de facto controlled the minor pacific island, but did not officially incorporate them into the Newly proclaimed Federation. Militias of the past regime still ran in minor guerilla groups in pockets of countryside, but they were neglible. Now was new beginning.

The Australasian Federation had risen from the pro-democracy forces that were common in this part of the world. Their political upheaval and vast popularity had led to many joining them when the former government collapsed. Whenever militia pro-Australasian federation took control of an area, it declared itself of the federation and the provisional government that was taking place in Melbourne. Assets were seized, ports, dockyards, mines, factories and farms were all taken control of and a New Nation was born.

Elections were being prepared with a senate system being devised and electorate boundaries being made. Many things were on the agenda of caretaker President, Matthew Walker. The military was in dire need of training. The ex-military in the region either wanted to go into civilian life, had joined the militia or was dead. Those who had joined had not been organised into training, which would be done. A navy would need to be expanded, being a nation of many islands. Some ships had been sunk by the stubborn loyalists.

Matthew Walker addressed a crowd in Federation Square in the city.
"Ladies and Gentlemen, I speak to you today on state of our nation. Overall our state is quite good. Infrastructure was not destroyed by the out going forces, the only being destroyed are statues of the ex leader."
This comment gained a few laughs.
"But we are still not achieving our full possibilities! Our military is un-organised, we could be overrun by Asians at any moment! Our railways and roads are good, but can be better! In our upcoming elections I say to you to vote for the Worker's Labour Party! If this is done our nation shall be great!"

He talked on about other points, such as a new capital and more rights for natives, whilst pointing out that training was required for the new country.
- GO CHP -
Please note: Not an actual Turk IRL, I just like the country (well, not what Erdogan is doing with it)

Empire of the United Kingdom
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the United Kingdom » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:32 am

The new land of the ancient Germanic bloodline was risen. Finally they had broken away, and they had executed the loyalist Government. In the end of the uprising, the military joined in - and soon the nation of England in the British Isles joined the battle. First plans were to establish alliances with the newly forming seperated nations. Then of course the negotiatons with Scandinavia, and the...liberation...of Scotland and Wales. The seperative movement was successful due to the powerful and quick military, and the strong nationalist pride emerging. A monarch was instated, and it was the start of a new Royal Bloodline.
I'm very good at integral and differential calculus;
I know the scientific names of beings animalculous:
In short, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral,

I am the very model of a modern Major-General.
=======*=======

Puertollano
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:44 pm

Before the great rebellion that spread across the world, a very secretive and efficient black market was running in the area of which Prussia was, the biggest product in the hidden market was the distribution of books with very extremist views for the time. Such book like Das Kapital and other books by Karl Marx were being printed and passed around- such books described a way of society that was equal: it was lot more different to what they were living. Charles Longuet brought his father in laws ideas to life but sadly Karl died of natural causes just before his utopia to life. Then once the ripple affect of uprising came along many held prominent Marx books and fought in the name of them, as well as the leader of the notable Black Market and leading the rebellion in his region Charles took power, capturing many Hyper Power Officals in their area, locking them all away for the time being, he created a council of 10 or so other men that would dictate the laws etc. and give a voice to the people. After the change, the people came together to build a tremendous building to host the 10 lucky men who create legislature, the parliament stood in the new Capital, New Longuetville, next to their proud flag flying from the mast.

Standing just outside the parliament, Charles Longuet spoke to the populace;
"We've achieved freedom, equality and justice! Our own civil rights have been boosted comrades, we can do a lot more things than before,can't we?! Everyone is equal here now too- no longer that we will be on the bottom of the food chain to those power hungry Hyper fools, and justice, he will have our justice against them, in a few days we'll hang those who imprisoned us into our own homes, the ones lost to famine and poverty shall have vengeance!" The short speech ended with a great applause and cheering, and with that the workers began working, working hard for the first weeks but soon the spirit would run dry.
Senator Levi Murphy (D-MN)
Chairwoman Lilyana Wolf (R-ME)
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)
Mayor Tammy Tablot (I-NV)

United Caucasian Commonwealth
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby United Caucasian Commonwealth » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:58 pm

The French people vigorously cheered as the final execution took place, the guillotine made its last downward motion and off came the head of the very last loyalist in France, the largely loyal Belgium had tried a unsuccessful invasion of eastern France, the local towns people had easily pushed them back with hunting rifles etc. Jacques Favreau won the election as the new president of France, and his first move was to make a swift invasion of Belgium right after reforming the military. Recruitments are underway and thousands of men are expected to join.

Akksum
Minister

Founded: Oct 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Akksum » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:36 pm

East African Union
January 4th, 1900

King Demissie Darge Emerta sat in his chair, looking across his office. His eyes going across the flag on the wall, and many newspaper articles pinned to the wall. He looked across every detail of the room, before turning his attention towards his desk. The letters put on his desk, addressed to him. Many of which from mayors, and politicans across the country. Some of which even from citizens, he smiled as he read them himself. He wrote back to every letter individually, taking the time out of his day to show he cared for the nation. The Constitutional Monarchy of the East African Union was what he ruled. He took the effort of being the king in the former colony of the ruined empire. His people when it first began didn't know how to react, taking to uncivil acts across the land, before he established his kingdom in the capital, Addis Abada. He quickly took up the mantle of establishing the land as a safe haven for the people....
Last edited by Akksum on Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beloved quotes:

My flaccid dick is longer than your RP posts,

Nazadaki
Secretary

Founded: Dec 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazadaki » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:35 am

To many it would seem the way of the Samurai had never left the Japanese isles at least not while they were a colony of the old empire. Those fateful years they had fought to keep their culture and were ripped apart and put under the chains of one of the greatest, no, the greatest empire they had seen in their ages strong enough to surpass even the might Qing and Mughals. Yet, they had vanished and this had left the climate of the Far East in repair. A new empire would have to rise, a stronger more inept one to bring order least the region fall into total anarchy.

A man ran into the imperial palace of Tokyo, bowing he stood before the fumetsu the man who his from his mothers name his empire bore root, Hatama Toryama.

"My fumetsu!" The man said running in before he stopped and bowed to Toryama. "Hai. Speak and be quick." The man said as he rose from his throne. "The preparations are being made. On your request the remaining ships are being collected and undergoing evaluation as well as new recruits are being brought into the ranks of the navy and army."

"Good. Tell me how many stand in my army?"

"250.....thousand. Is this good my fumetsu?"

"Yes very good. Prepare the navy as soon we they will sail to Hokkaido and the isles will finally be united." He said before sitting down the messenger bowing before leaving the room. Upon contacting the generals the order would be given as a force of two ironclads would be prepared to sail to the northern island. This would be the start however as the capture of the island would ensure the security of the isles and with that they could make bigger plans to take the rest of the Korean peninsula as their own.

New Metropolitan France
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 02, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Metropolitan France » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:18 am

The Italian Peninsula, 1900

Troops from the Free Italian Army march through the gates of Rome, and are greeted with cheers from the city's newly-liberated citizens. As the last enemy troops lay down their arms, the Euro-Italian Kingdom is officially proclaimed outside the iconic Roman Colosseum. The Old Empire had shattered, and news of further change around the globe was reaching the Italians. They had not been alone in their rebellion against the Empire, and other new nations were rising from it's ashes. Believing that the Old Empire may continue to pose a military threat in some capacity, and desiring to reach out to any other new states, King Umberto I and his government ministers draft a message that will be sent around the known world.

I, Umberto the First, ruler of the newly-proclaimed Euro-Italian Kingdom, send this message to all states who have proclaimed their independence from the shackles of the Old Empire. Although our former oppressors have lost much of their territory, resistance will likely remain for many years. I call upon any new nations born from the ashes to make contact with the Italians, and consider forming a multi-national coalition against the remains of the Empire. If we fight each other now, then we only allow the Empire to gather their strength and strike us down for another hundred years. But if we unite, then we can banish the tyrants into an abyss from which they shall not return.

Puertollano
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:22 am

Upon a wooden raised platform men in velvet red matching militaristic uniforms stood their loading their rifles, a fair way in front of them were their oppressors who they had had taken out of prison and lined them up for death row, with an enormous crowd waiting in silence for the deed to be done. In time all of them lifted their rifles into the air, aiming for their heads, to try to hit their heads at least, the men ready to die were tied to the wood, they would have ran for their lives. Bang, bang, bang, bang they continued going off, smoke drifting away from the massacre, then they moved towards and began stabbing the old imperial Officals to confirm their death with bayonets attached to their rifles. The crowd cheered immensely, the uproar would almost make the people feel as though New Longuetville was having an earthquake. Charles Longuet then came walking onto the stage, raising a fist in the air and chanted with them.

-Umberto the First
your message has come to my attention, we've contacted you as requested, the Marx Commune exists and, I, Charles Longuet have guidance over it along with a council of advisers. We will be more than ecstatic in joining this coalition, as it is about time the ones who did us an injustice will finally be rid of, and to stabilise our Utopias.

Charles Longuet.

Within the days a great amount of the workers in TMC will be sent to numerous factories where they will be manufacturing weaponary, the current arsenal of the Marx Commune is just salvaged from the Old Empire weapons, but now, it is looking to supply for itself.
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)

Puertollano
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:42 am

On every street corner posters line, some are encouraging people to join the armed forces, others are just plainly insulting the Old Empire. The propaganda has seemed to work so far for them, many young men and few women stand idle as they're waiting at recruitment offices, it might be because the sense of spreading a revolution is fantastical or they quite like being referred to as 'comrade'.

Without much fuss, all of the soldiers mustered up took a ride on the boats; they were heading towards the Sweedish coast, ruled by the Old Empire. Once in sight of shore the Imperial army didn't have much time to prepare for such a colossal invasion, with the Imperial troops waiting for their arrival firing upon them as they ran for cover. It was rather violent, propping up machine guns on tripods and letting hell loose on their enemies which they had grown a great hatred for, ducking and shooting again and again, it was seen to be a advantageous war for the Marx Commune at this point, liberating a small portion of the coast. With adrenaline pumping quickly throughout their blood, they were pretty much ready to finish the Imperial control in all of Sweeden, but they were told to wait.
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)

Empire of the United Kingdom
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the United Kingdom » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:46 am

Hundreds of thousands of boots echoed throughout northern Europe and the British Isles, as the troops were mobilising. Denmark was being supported and reinforced, as well as the north of England's land being prepared for the invasion of Scotland, and Wales' invasion prepared in the midlands. The Dutch troops were being combined with Denmark's to create a strong army to protect the new union.
I'm very good at integral and differential calculus;
I know the scientific names of beings animalculous:
In short, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral,

I am the very model of a modern Major-General.
=======*=======

Puertollano
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:37 pm

From there the mobilised troops went from town to town in Sweeden, spreading the news of revolution, minimal opposition was found, only loyalists fighting for the Empire, and stationed Imperial soldiers. With most if not all of the south under TMC control. Mere stories of change and rebellion in the south, the North wasn't too long after following suit, great uprising spread across, the people stood up against them and tried to liberate themselves, and with mass numbers fighting their oppressors and a strategic infiltration of the North by TMC soldiers, it fell. All of the imperial hierarchy that hadn't previously fled the country were mostly captured and arrested immediately, some had succesfully got away. Parties and parades were held around The Marx Commune that day, its first victory.
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse