NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dandoniapolis
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dandoniapolis » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:37 pm

The cold north wind howled around the man's face. He pulled up his furs and continued to push forward. The ice was bitter this time of year, and thick enough that even Thor's hammer might be able to lay on top of it and not crack it. Steel was not comfortable in this weather, no matter how many furs you were wearing. His helmet froze to his face and ice coated his beard. Yet the man continued to push forward.

At a certain point on the ice, he felt a slight tremor, then another one, almost as though something was grating along the bottom of the ice. Taking out his blade, the man stabbed downward at the ice and felt his blade stick into something soft. The ice cracked around him as massive black tentacles shot out from the surface, covered with slime. They suckered onto the ice sheet around the man and went taught. The sword was pulled to the hilt in the ice and then was liberated from whatever was holding it. In front of the man, a massive black head emerged from the ice, It sat floating for a bit, then sagged backwards as the rest of the head emerged from the ice, revealing both a beak, and two massive eyes, glowing as though the inside of the creature was filled with gold and the eyes were merely portholes. The man drew his sword from the ice and charged.

Max stood aboard the icebreaker Progress towards the north pole. It was out in these cold reaches that some rarer beasts could still be found. The ice stung on his face while the hounds of Winter bit at his toes. He watched the ice split in front of him as the earth itself seemed to groan. Suddenly, a tentacle shot out from in front of the ship and suckered onto the hull.

The man ran along the ice, slashing at the massive tentacles. Liquid like oil leaked from each slash, before the wounds quickly healed over. The ice itself seemed to be healing the beast. The eyes of lava fired beams of light, melting ice where they hit, and warming the man. Finally getting mad, the man began to hack furiously at one particular tentacle, spilling the black liquid everywhere. The ice itself turned blacker than Jet, and his armor turned from white to black faster than a cotton shirt in tar. Finally, he managed to sever the limb. A shriek louder than a million banshees shattered the glass still air, the ice itself seemed to weep in pain.

Max knew this was his chance to strike at the Kraken. Quickly he activated the arctic dive function on his battle suit. Grabbing the cable next to him, he jumped into the water, jets propelling him downward, following the tentacle. Finally, he hit the beasts head. The Kraken was even bigger than the tales described, with eyes seemingly being made more of ruby than molten gold. The massive orb glowed in front of him. Quickly, Max stuck the cable into the beasts head. Waves of electricity coursed across the creature, stunning it for a time. Taking out a sword, Max cut through the eyeball, jumping through the cut, and finding himself in an elegantly crafted chamber.

The man opened his eyes after the scream. Making sure he still had his sword, he looked at the Kraken. The beast's eyes turned red and glowed at him, like miniature suns on the sunless reaches of the northern reaches of the world. The tentacles nearest to him unsuckered and began to move towards him. The man prepared himself before running at one. Jumping, he stuck his blade into the appendage and used it to provide an extra boost. Now on top of the beasts noodly appendage, the man slid down it, aiming his sword in front of him before throwing it and sliding of the tentacle.

The man watched as his sword flew through the air, hitting the beast in the center of its head glowing, as the beast sank below the now black waters of the arctic.

Max got up inside the chamber and watched as the water drained out of it, as the hole he had made in the eye disappeared. In front of him, there was a very tall creature, with eyes of light and skin of coal. The creature seemed to notice him, simply nodding. It spoke a moment later "It appears you have found my little secret human. Welcome to my home." Max looked around before saying "You live in an octopus?" The being simply laughed "Nay, it is but a golem I constructed long ago, but we needn't talk about that boring subject. We both know why you are here." Max replied "If I had a dollar for everytime someone said that line... Anyways, yes, Dread, I am here to destroy you, even as you are one of the more neutral members of you race" The being laughed in front of him "So sure..." She shook her head before grabbing a mysterious package from behind her. She said simply "If you must kill me I won't stop you, but I do ask that you take this and answer me but one question. Why do you hunt us?" Max grabbed the package and turned to the now open door, leading to the surface. "I don't want to hunt you. But there is only room on Earth for one intelligent species to be dominant, and none of them deserve it. As such I must side with my kind. I must side with the great warmongers and worshippers that make up the Human race. You can learn a lot about a race by their literature... Humanities greatest book is The Art of War. Yet I cannot betray my own species. As much as eradicating humanity would do good for my soul, It would burn it more to kill my kinsman. The ancient rule that all species use when fighting an interspecies war. The worst among your kind is the one who abandons you. Earth is Man's world, and I am its subjugator."

Walking towards an island near him, the man rejoined his expedition party, before placing a pole. On it, he carved his name.

Max found himself on the same island after exiting the Kraken. He found the pole and he found the name. One word. One which meant more to him than anything. Galahad.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:12 pm

Otis dropped when Sung's concentration was broken by a Thunder God's hammer. "Oh. Right. Things can get worse." He moaned and staggered to his feet as both the Avengers and Justice League flew down to attempt to restrain Sung. "Wait! Stop! That's not who you think it is! I'm the real him!" Of course his lack of ability to put his thoughts into words under stressful situations, along with the fact that no one was listening to him being far more focused on the angry god, was not helping his case.

Iron Man decided to speak first against Sung, whom he, and everyone else, thought was Otis throwing a temper tantrum. "Kid, just calm down and we can talk this out. We don't need anyone to be turned into ashes."

"I am not a child." Sung responded and let out a massive telekinetic blast. "They call you heroes, yes? You are not heroes!" He hissed as the entire group of men and women was sent scattered across the ground. "Were you really heroes, we would not be suffering under the rule of this fat monster!" He yelled, referring to Kim who was trying to make a getaway only to be tackled by Otis with Medusa coming to his aid. All the guards were dead, Otis just hoped that he wouldn't be killed in the crossfire.

"Is this part of the plan? Cause if I'm being totally honest, I kinda hate it." Otis muttered. Superman and Thor knew what they were up against. They had no choice but to use most, if not all of their strength to attempt to subdue the mad man. Fortunately for them, they were combat experienced and the man they were fighting wasn't. Superman flew, using his incredible speed to create a distraction while Thor went in for the kill. Slamming Mjolnir into Sung, again and again, until Sung, only with minor bruising caught his wrist and flung him against the Man of Steel. Sung took two steps forward, and his eyes began to glow. "Those two are in for a world of stinging..."

The two bright red beams fired from Sung's eyes, but without a target, they just flew in random directions, destroying everything and anything they touched. Mostly ground and empty buildings, but Sung was all too delighted to have found a new ability. Otis however decided that something needed to be done before Sung killed someone. "Medusa, can you get me anyone's attention? I think I've figured out how this guy's power works, but I need to touch him. And the second I go anywhere near them, I'm liable to get blasted, or pounded into mulch. And then we're all screwed."

"Agreed." Medusa replied and pulled the nearest person she could grab with her hair, Batman.

"Medusa? What's going on?" He demanded as she put him down.

"That is not my subject. Bolt has had his body stolen by a vengeful man."

"That's me." Otis replied waving his hand.

"Yes, the man who stole his body has the ability to swap consciousnesses. It just so happened that he took... Bolt's. We must get him closer so Bolt can get his body back. Or-"

"Things are going to get much worse. Superman and Thor aren't going to last much longer." He said and speaking of the devil: Thor was dropped about ten feet to their left and Superman on top of him. "I'll create a distraction." Batman said and jumped out, throwing an explosive batarang at Sung. Which had all the effect of blowing on him, but he turned his attention to Bruce who made him look away from Otis and Medusa. "Calm. Down. You're angry. I get it. But doing this isn't going to make things better." All he had to do was keep Sung's attention on him, and let Otis sneak up from behind.

"I have to do this! You and the rest of your protectors care only for small parts of the world! It is dying! You all have had the power to stop this for a very long time! And yet suffering still goes on!" He hissed. "Men like him are allowed to rule over and do whatever it is he pleases to everyone beneath him! Men! Women! Children! All here are suffering, and no one has lifted a finger to stop it! And now that I finally have the power to stop it, you oppose me!? What kind of heroes are you supposed to be?!" Sung demanded. Luckily for Otis, Sung's yelling covered up any noise he would have made walking over and grabbing him.

"I'm really sorry about this too... But don't worry. I'm going to make everything better. I promise." Otis said and the words echoed in Sung's mind as everything went dark.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:21 am

The Ultimate Majin

Part Four: Memories

Lucien Gediminid

I stood and watched as Itaku lifted up the weakened Frank. There was no M on him anymore. Good, I won't have to actually fight him - and I was ready to use Matter Manipulation to stop him before it's too late. Back in Stutthof, I could've easily disassembled him, but I didn't - however, if he attacked us first here, I would have no regrets. And with everything going back to normal, I went back to my base form - the aura faded, the hair went back into the black.

"I wonder, though - why would Bebidi resort to the Majin Curse so early?" The Supreme Kai noted.

"He was probably too shocked by our power, and decided to not waste time. I would be too, if I was in his position." Frank replied, then suddenly leaped back and... touched the side of his head with his finger, as if something was happening inside of it again.

No, not again! I clenched my fists and transformed, ready to fight, but he suddenly lifted up his finger, telling me to wait. He wasn't in pain, too.

What?.. Frank soon lowered his finger and spoke:

"Sorry, guys, I think I won't be able to fight with you here. I have... places to be."

"I was about to tell you the same thing," The Kai commented. "Bebidi's ship amplifies his magical capabilities, and the closer you get to him, the stronger his magic is. If you go with us, he might still be able to take over you."

"...Yeah, let's go with that. I'll catch up with you if I see anything weird happening." And as soon as Frank said that, he raised his hand, fired a finger laser that punched through the ceiling and flew out. Now the sunlight from above was illuminating this room, along with the lights in the walls.

"So, who's going to fight next?" Itaku asked.

"All of us." The Supreme Kai was such a bore. I just had to step in and say:

"But, Kai, that wouldn't be fair! We let Frank fight alone!"

"The whole universe is at stake and you bother with fairness?"

"We Earthlings are really petty." Atiala commented, and the Kai sighed, knowing that he won't talk us out of it. "I guess you can go first, Lucien. The fights get tougher with each level, right? You should let the girls have the challenge."

Uh, what? I looked at her with a confused face, then just leaped into the hole and descended down. The fall took only a few seconds, and when I landed, I saw the exact same room as before, just without the hole in it. What? Well that's disappointing. Atiala, Itaku and the Supreme Kai followed me soon after, and they weren't any more impressed than me.

"Are you tight on cash or are domed yellow rooms your fetish, Bebidi?" Atiala snarkily commented. 'Fetish'? What's that?

"You-you stop this! What, you think you can act all high and mighty? Thinking you can crush my strongest warriors with no problem? You seem to underestimate the power of the Reality Reader!"

I was about to say my thoughts on this, but, in a mere instant, the room changed. But this time, we weren't on Namek, or on any other planet, for that matter. It was... a room. A white spherical room, with the floor composed of yellow tiles. What is this supposed to be?

"What is this supposed to be?" Itaku spoke out my thoughts. This room was really small - too small for a serious fight, to be honest. And-

Whoa. WHOA!

The gravity started increasing! And the lights dimmed down... Wait, this is a Gravity Chamber! Yeah, my dad gave me one to train a while ago! It's really useful for increasing your strength really fast, but why would this be the arena of the opponent?.. None of us really struggled with the pull, but it might become tough to bear if we have to fight here.

"So, Prince Lucien. I see, you are pure, I can't possess you!.. No matter. You are still confused about your past - it is full of holes and white spots, it doesn't give you the answers and neither does your father. Is he even your real father?"

What? What is he trying to say? How does he even know all this?..

"Oh, you see, you are just a clone. A genetic travesty that your 'father' tried to use for his own benefit. You want to know who you really stem from? Fine, take a look at this!"

I stood and watched as a man materialized right in front of me, standing in a menacing position, with his arms crossed, with black spiky hair flowing on his head and a muscle mass to spare. He just stared at me, ominously, as if he was furious at me. He had the M on the forehead - but that was to be expected. I gazed at him back, but my expression was far calmer and less angry.

"Say hello to Okarot. But perhaps you already know him - after all, you are fifty percent him."

Okarot? Okarot? Hold on. When my dad isn't busy or away, he likes to tell me stories of his adventures, and his favorite one, according to him, was when he went to a planet, called Namek. Namek - the same one where the last fight was set in! If I recall correctly, a person named Okarot was there - he was supposedly a Saiyan who came to Earth, and later to Namek, for the Dragon Balls, but soon joined our side and defeated Frieza by becoming the first Super Saiyan in a thousand years, with me being the second.

Wow, so this is Okarot? He looks... kinda scary from the outside.

"You know, if you look at it correctly, they do have a similar face." Atiala commented. Huh... "It's as if this is an older and worse version of Lucien."

"I can't really see it, myself. The hairstyle is way off." Itaku put her own thoughts into the conversation.

"Bebidi's right," The Supreme Kai jumped into the chat. "Well, kind of. It wasn't the Okarot in front of us, as this one is from a different universe, but Lucien was created as a genetic experiment by Prince Augustin from the DNA of two powerful Saiyans, our Okarot being one of them. I'm sorry, Lucien, that you have to go through this..."

I'm a Saiyan. No, really. Just dropped it as if it was nothing. I AM A SAIYAN! And all those years were lies, right?

"They weren't lies - they were made up and inserted into your memory to make you think that you're Augustin's "son"." The Kai suddenly replied to... my thoughts. What? How did he do that?

"Wait, so, who's Okarot?" Atiala asked.

"In our universe, Okarot is an incredibly powerful Saiyan, the strongest of his kind and the first Super Saiyan after a thousand years. I do not know this one's backstory - I can only guess that he stayed low instead of challenging Xobice and the Planet Trade Organization, which would explain... some things."

Okarot waited out through our conversation, and only after the Kai finished did he speak his first words:

"So you're supposed to be that clone of mine. You look pretty frail for someone who's claiming to be my 'son'."

"I may have a bit of you in me, but we are not related. I've never seen you in my life, and there's a good reason why."

"Maybe it's because you would've been crushed with a finger." Okarot clenched his fists, his aura flared up and rose until bursting out and revealing himself in his Super Saiyan form, with golden hair to prove it. Huh, cool. "Come on, can you at least do this?"

He's a Super Saiyan, so I should better sense him to see how strong he is. I closed my eyes and focused on his aura.

What? He's that strong? Or, should I say that weak? My face first changed to a confused frown, then to a smirk.

"You know, I've felt our Okarot's power once." I spoke.

"Eh?" Okarot was confused.

"It was some time ago. I was training in the Gravity Chamber, when I felt a huge power level somewhere far away. Dad - and I mean Augustin, not you - told me that it was Okarot. That Okarot could crush you with a thought."

"Uh, what?"

"Now, I may still be quite a lot weaker than him, but I'm still number two."

I didn't give him even a single moment to formulate an answer and began powering up immediately. My aura spiked and widened to almost twice it's size, growing fiery, wild and chaotic. Some dust that was on the floor zigged and flew around. My hair started flowing, as if being blown by wind, and started growing more and more light and golden in color, and spikying up. My power reserves... constantly multiplying, growing. My aura was more ferocious than before, and even started pushing people away. Okarot's face was priceless - shock and fear all mixed up and molded. When my hair finally went pure light gold, that's when I released some of my pent up energy, making a large burst that even shook the walls of the chamber.

I was now a Super Saiyan, and there was no more smirk on Okarot's face. Now it relocated onto mine. I've never felt like an overly confident or cocky person, but this is the moment where all that inherent Saiyan pride manifested.

"Enjoying the view?" I spoke.

"This... this is..."

"A Super Saiyan me, yes."

There's no time to waste. Bebidi is waiting. I leaped up, and before Okarot could even process what happened in front of his face, I slapped - not punched, just slapped - him right in the cheek. His body was flinged back for dozens of meters, until it hit the pillar in the center, breaking through and forcing the gravity module to shut down. I barely felt a difference.

Okarot zipped out of the broken up pillar just a second later and stopped right in front of me. He surely was taller - I was barely at the level of his waist.

He threw a punch. I moved my head to the side and dodged it.

He tried again, but I just moved my body to the other side and avoided it.

He sent a high-speed kick, I just zipped behind his back.

He looked around until he sensed me, then opened up with an energy blast. I didn't dodge. I just stood there. The blast came at me, but as soon as it touched my skin, it got completely absorbed.

"Huh? What did you do?"

I shrugged at Okarot's question.

He decided to stop using energy blasts for now, and instead sent a barrage of punches and kicks. I put my arms behind my back and started slowly floating back while actively avoiding his attacks. He didn't land a single hit.

"Alright, you had your turn, now it's time for me to take a shot."

Okarot moved back, with fear pretty clear in his eyes while I floated towards him. My eyes flashed for a millisecond, and just an instant later, I was right in front of him, shoving my fist deep into his stomach. Any words that he wanted to say were punched out of him, along with his breath. I took out the fist and immediately struck his chin with it, sending him flying upwards until hitting the ceiling and falling back towards the ground. Just as he was about to touch it, I sent an invisible wave of ki, sending him crashing into the floor.

"You're done for." I spoke in a bored out manner, as if I feel pity to him. I don't. He's a bad guy under Bebidi and I need to get rid of him.

And thus, I fired a wide disintegrating energy wave to where the Majin fell. All I could hear was a distorted and screeching scream when we were teleported back to the domed room.

"How? I mean, really?!"

"You picked the wrong Okarot, I suppose." I spoke when I went back into my base form. "If you wanted me to feel emotions for him - I never met him before this moment.

"But... one level left... Darn you!"

"One level? But two of us haven't fought!" Atiala exclaimed, then looked at Itaku. Itaku looked back at her.
Last edited by Finland SSR on Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

When Gods Fight...

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:36 am

Dathomir, Catarock's Throne room

Catarock stared out his stained glass window, gazing longingly at his Armies preparing themselves. The Thousands of Dathomiri ground troops preparing themselves just in Catarock's Gaze, not to mention the millions all over the planet, were readying for Catarock's biggest, and most ambitious offensive. Earth. Catarock folded his hands behind his back, but his trance was broken when the sound of a portal opening at the foot of the steps below him caused him to turn, Catarock turned, locking gaze with none other than Dark Lord.

"what is this? A mystic steps into the halls where his kind are not welcome" Catarock said as his hands returned to his side, The Dark Lord closed the portal, walking up the steps towards Catarock. "I Know about your foolhearty plan to invade earth, It's not going to work", Catarock chuckled, "and what does the one, who sits in The Void and ponders, know about military offensives?". "I spent Eons, quelling the fighting amongst The Void inhabitants, and then securing it and becoming it's master. You however, have created a makeshift empire for you own gain, calling yourself The God of Dathomir".

"But you see, I am a God", "That won't stop Earth Defenders, and Two very special beings I've recruited, from beating you". Catarock peered close at The Dark Lord, "what do you have to gain from this Dark Lord? I've studied you and the mystics, you have no Desire to help Earth and their People". "I do this because I don't want some greedy Alien Tyrant, from gaining control of the center of the multiverse".

"You'll die trying", "I don't think so, Boy".

Catarock fired his powerful eye lasers at The Dark Lord, The Dark Lord materialized his Mace, holding it up and creating a ward which shielded him from the Lasers. The Dark Lord then reflected the lasers back at Catarock, causing him to shake his head a bit. "I'll give you some credit, Mystic, that actually hurt". The Dark Lord then powered up a large blast of Void Dark, blasting the beam at Catarock and sending him crashing against his stained glass window majorly cracking it. "Enough Playing", "come fight me you greedy Child" Catarock jumped, from his position up near the throne, crashing down to where Dark Lord stood. Dark Lord teleported through a portal, materializing behind Catarock and blasting him forward with more Void Magic.

Catarock readied his arm blade turning around and swinging hard at Dark Lord, Dark Lord blocked with his made in a tense struggle. "You will not stop me, weakling" Catarock said as he punched Dark Lord with his freehand, sending him crashing into the lower steps of the throne breaking through them. Dark Lord blasted Catarock with Void fire, causing him to tumble back. Dark Lord stood up, walking towards Catarock as he rose, "I have Existed for more eras than you can fathom, I have seen countless nations rise and Fall". Dark Lord held his Mace to Catarock's throat, "Remember than the next time you cross someone with far more experience that you, Boy". The Dark Lord opened a portal behind him, as he walked towards it to return to The Void, Catarock blasted him with a large blast of his Eye Lazers at close range, roasting Dark Lord intensely and forcing him through the Void portal.

Catarock stood up, returning to his demeanor, turning his head to one of his servants who came running through the door.
"My Lord, is something the matter?",
"Inform The Generals, we're going quicken the pace of our Invasion".

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:47 pm

Madworld
Ultra Corps

The shattered remains of the once-proud and powerful organization met in a dimly lit room within Morningstar Palace, residence of the ever-watchful Mad King of the Parahumans and his seat of power. At a table stood the robust and lean Daud, his companion Sora seated at one end and the titanic behemoth Dapp at the other, Daud in between the two as they watched a television set, reporting on the massive influx of people into Madworld. "Strange, isn't it?" Daud asked, breaking the silence between the trio that was dominated by the newscaster. "We tore this city apart, yet it's already functioning and almost completely rebuilt. To the point that they can accommodate a million or more refugees. Never would I thought such a highly adaptive place exists."

"Simple, really," Sora said, looking at the monitor and at Daud, "From what I've read about the Parahumans, their ruler is determined by battle. Barbaric, but in their culture, the strongest leads. Those fights would sometimes destroy large parts of the city and surrounding countryside, so, they grew accustomed to frequent rebuilding."

"Sounds like my kinda place." Dapp said with a wicked grin, imagining himself as undisputed God-King of the island, nothing more than a pipe dream at best.

"Of course, a land where might is right. But, there is a trend among the Parahuman Kings I noticed." Daud said, flexing his knowledge a bit from the history he had been reading, "They come into power with factions backing them. Morningstar has his Godbreakers, and before him, Sovereign had his Warkillers. It's a bit more sophisticated than just being the strongest, you also have to have the strongest faction, much like how tribal leaders are chosen. Despite their high advancement and relative enlightenment, even Parahuman scholars cannot shake out of their own cultural grip."

"Someone has done their homework, it seems." The voice of Shatterstar interrupted, entering almost silently into the room to the left of where Daud was, the Ultra Corps leader facing away from him, but twisting his head to give the Godbreaker his ear. "Good evening, Ultra."

"Yeah, yeah," Dapp answered, "Whadya' want, Shatterstar?"

The giant man gave a smirk, "To discuss the finer points of your service to the Parahuman Realm."

"I get it..." Daud said slowly, "Max, Val, and Otto are gone, so they left you in charge."

"More or less. Wildstar is too concerned with the Forever Knights and Rebound is too caught up in the rebuilding project, leaving me to run the affairs of state."

"How noble of you." Sora commented harshly, not willing to give Shatterstar the satisfaction of silencing them.

"Right..." Maddox began, "I heard you were looking to recruit some Parahumans into the Corps, is that true?"

"Yes. we have some applicants. We were planning to go over them later this evening." Daud said, not fully facing Shatterstar.

"Sounds very...Interesting, to say the least. More over, I have some other questions for you, if you don't mind, Daud."

"Shoot."

"When you attacked Madworld, it was at the behest of Victor von Doom of Latveria, yes?"

"We were approached by an anonymous source, who was eventually revealed as Victor von Doom, based on what Sora and Val had encountered after my headquarters fell. That's in the transcript of my interrogation, and I fully believe it. Doom had every reason to pit me and Maxwell against one other, as he wanted to eliminate two potential rivals in the global registration crisis, as well as gather intel on both of us that he was sorely lacking." Daud held his head down for a moment, "We were played, and I didn't even learn that until after I surrendered."

"About that...Daud, why did you surrender?"

"I realized that Max and I weren't all too different, and when my ship came down, I knew the battle was over. Had I kept going, civilians would have perished in far greater numbers. I had satisfied my curiosity with Mad Max, and expected Madworld to be in total ruin. I surrendered with the partial hope that our international forces would rally and secure my release, but I learned that Parahumanity was far too resilient, and our global forces had already nearly abandoned us for dead. So I worked with your Mad King on hunting those bastards down. Me and my old allies took turns calling the other a traitor, but at the end of the day, I was standing on the winning side."

"I see...So my victory over Dapp was still for naught?"

"Oh let it fuckin' go." Dapp said, annoyed, "You just knocked me out is all - We agreed that it was to the death and we're still breathin', so I think you owe me a rema-"

"Save it, Dapp." Daud commanded, the behemoth shutting up, Daud continuing his revelation. "Back to Victor...Sora and Valerie found out that their foe was a Doombot pretty quickly."

"Yeah, because we smashed it and a bunch of wires came out." Sora said, shrugging her shoulders, watching television rather than wanting to chat.

"We have collected the robot you and Valentine tore up, and will be using it to bring up international charges against Latveria."

"Good luck." Daud said, "Doom does not recognize The Hague, and surely Maxwell doesn't either. He doesn't have to abide by international laws if there is none he subscribes to - same situation with Madworld, and war is hardly an option. Madworld is currently dealing with the largest influx of people ever seen in it's history, it's a crisis in it's own right, and all resources should go there along with the rebuilding efforts." Daud advised, Maddox nodding as the man spoke.

"I see...Do not worry about Madworld, she gets by. Doom, on the other hand, will know justice soon. Like you said, neither of our nations need to act within international law to get what we want."
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:55 pm

United
Civil War: Prologue One

"This is James Olsen of the Metropolis Daily Planet, reporting live outside the United Nations headquarters in New York City, where representatives from the United Nations Security Council has convened at the request of Metropolis' own billionaire philanthropist Alexander Luthor. While details of this meeting are hard to come by, a LexCorp spokesman has been quoted as saying that today, 'the scales are going to be shifted.' What this means for the people of the world is unknown. More as it comes."

Luthor breathed deeply. Even for him, this was a risky venture... But if it was successful, then the payout would be magnificent. "Are you sure that everything will go according to plan?" He glanced over at his assistant. She hesitated, glancing down at a clipboard, but nodded slowly. She warily watched her boss.

Luthor smirked, adjusting his cuff links. "Wonderful." He turned towards the closed curtain and motioned towards a nearby worker that he was ready. A few minutes later, he heard a small countdown begin in his headset. At 'one,' the curtain opened, revealing the representatives of the Security Council, along with several dozen other nations. He walked forward, his shoulders broad and his smile camera ready.

"Ladies and Gentlemen of the world." Luthor began, resting his hands on the podium as he approached it. "Throughout the last decade, the incredible has become the regular. The abnormal has become the expected. Most importantly, the Vigilante has become the Hero." He gave a theatrical pause as he looked at the representatives, his eyes resting on each section just long enough for them to feel as though he were staring straight at them. "Before the Men of Steel and Iron arrived and put out their self-righteous 'justice' on the world, people were judged by the law, not the morals of men who feel that the best method of diplomacy is their knuckles."

"But I am not here to convince you that our self-proclaimed Heroes need to be regulated. No, you already decided that." Luthor went on, a deliberately strained smile on his face. "I am not here to tell you that we must be able to trust them men and women who protect us. You already proclaimed that. Instead, I am here to advise of you- No, I am here to ask of you, to beg of you..."

"Enforce the Superhuman Registration Act to the fullest extent of your power. Let SHIELD play its role, let SPEAR play its role, let HAMMER play its role. Those men and women who watch us from afar are just that- Men and women, not Gods!" He placed his fist down on the podium firmly and with vigour, but without anger or rage. "Men and women who can, and have shown us time and time again in the past will, betray us at the first sign that their own personal victory is at stake! These are the Gods that you have let the world worship, representatives." He scowled, and behind him, a hologram began projecting images of various heroes.

"Gods of Rage." Xander, backed by Superman and the Hulk.
"Gods of Fear." Knight, with Batman and Daredevil.
"Gods of Hatred." Maxwell Morningstar, with Wonder Woman and Wolverine.
"Gods of Greed." Craig Thomson, with Luke Cage and Red Hood.

"These are the Gods that you let yourself bow to." The holograms disappeared. Luthor paused for a moment, once again scanning the room. "If the United Nations does not enforce the Superhuman Registration Act, they will betray us once more. How many more civilians have to die before-?"

The billionaire was cut off by the door at the end of the room slamming open, cracking the hinges. "LUTHOR!" Silhouetted for a brief moment by the brighter lights outside, the glowing red eyes and broad cape slowly lowering to the ground were the only indications of his identity.

Lex Luthor simply smiled. "I had a feeling we would be joined by you today, Superman." He extended his hand, as though in greeting. "I presume you are here to offer your opinion on the-"

Less than an instant passed before Superman was beside him, lifting him into the air. He ignored the dozens of weapons trained on him, focusing on the one man in the room he felt deserved his attention. "Do you even realize what you're doing here, Luthor? What this will mean? You think this will be just another victory over the League and the Avengers, just another step in your personal god damn vendetta!"

Luthor winked, out of sight of the representatives, at Superman, and then began to shake in the Man of Steel's hands. "S-Superman... Please, I meant no harm!"

Superman froze, dropping Luthor to the ground. The billionaire began to catch himself, but went limp, crashing into the ground. He slowly rose, coughing violently, as Superman turned around, staring at the representatives. Some where shocked. Some where suspicious.

Most were afraid. Superman scowled. "Can't you see! This is an act! A sham! Luthor is trying to manipulate you!" He spread his arm wide, pleading, only for them to recoil slightly as he did so. He looked around at them, and then at his own hands. He turned around towards Luthor. "Damn you to Hell for this, Luthor."

As fast as he had arrived, Superman was gone. For a moment, Luthor simply stared after him. "There goes your God, representatives. There goes your saviour."

Luthor, shaking, exited the UN building, fearfully avoiding the cameras. He'd organize for the tape of the event to be leaked to the internet in a few days. With Superman's entrance and his apparent fear, rumours would be swirling. The moment he entered his reinforced limousine, though, he sat up straighter and began to laugh. "That could not have gone better!" He shook his head, amused. "The big blue boyscout played right into our hands."

He tapped a button on his watch. "It is done. Soon, the so-called Heroes will be too busy fighting amongst themselves to do anything about our plans. Pro-Registration or against it, it won't matter. They will all die."
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:11 pm

"God damn you, Luthor." Superman dropped the billionaire onto the floor, leaving as quickly as he arrived.

Masks

The video ended.

Silence filled the room.

"So this is what we've come to, huh?"

"Don't say that. One super, even that one, doesn't stand for all of us."

"You're kidding, right? Of course it does. A Superhero isn't a job. It isn't a hobby. It isn't a way of living. It's a reason to live- A reason not to let the darkness overtake you, a reason to not allow the shadows to flow over you and onto those you protect. A Superhero is a way of being. A way of existence. Superman is... Superman is like the God of Heroism. Truth, Justice, and the American Way, and all that bullshit. The way he lives defines what it means when you or I call ourselves a 'Superhero.' The way he fights defines the way we do it. So what does that say about us, if our God is toeing the line? What does that mean for us?"

"...You think too much. We're Heroes. We have to be. If we're not- What are we? What's left for us to be?"

" 'Give a man a mask, and he will show you his true self.' Oscar Wilde said that. I used to embrace that quote. Now, though? If we aren't Superheroes anymore, Hell, that makes us Supervillains, doesn't it?"

"Don't say that. Don't even start."

"Don't worry, I won't. Superman did it for me."

Ted Grant, the Wildcat, and Dinah Lance, Black Canary, stood, abandoning their training regimen, simply watching the video in silence once more.
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:12 am

The Dark Damned Heart

Chapter 6

Alpha Squad
Alpha Squad was deep within the sewers underneath Black-Gate prison when the battle above them started. They didn’t hear the noises and shouts of warfare taking place above them. They did however feel a slight rumbling in the concrete above them, which told them that the battle at the northern gate had begun.

“Come on, we need to get moving.” Nightwing told his team as they moved through the sewers. He was looking at a digital display of the prison that Mars had created based on the sketches and reports that their spies had delivered to them. “We’re just below the detention center. The control room is just a little ways down.” Alpha Squad leader told his team.

“How are we going to get into the control room Nightwing?” Kylie asked. “It’s going to be heavily guarded, and they’ve installed a shutdown system. Somehow, they’re able to surround the prison in dark energy, no one will get in or out then.” The Green Lantern told the squad leader. Their spies had witnessed this during a riot two weeks ago. The sky around the prison suddenly grew dark and it was enveloped in a bubble of dark energy that as far as they knew was impenetrable.

“That’s why we’re going to use Miss Martian’s ability to copy peoples’ appearances to our advantage. She’s going to disguise herself as guard, and figure out what or who is controlling the lock down system.” Nightwing explained, “Kylie, you and Wonder Girl are going to camp out underneath the control room. Miss Martian will send you a telepathic message when the security is down. Then you’ll bust in and open the prison doors.”

“What then?” Miss Martian asked.

Nightwing gave a wary smile, “We fight, and hope we don’t die.”

The reality of that was starkly apparent and it created a sense of unease among the group. Who realized that their odds of winning this were grim. The truth had always been there, but it had been easier ignore before in the safety of their headquarters. Now it was staring them in the face and they could only keep a brave face and move forward. They had no other choice. They had to move forward, no matter what the odds.
“Anyway, let’s get going. I need to leave now.”

“Where are you going Nightwing?”

“To find someone who can help us. They’ve been trying to kill him for years. But well… He doesn’t die easily.” And with that Nightwing jumped through a nearby vent and was gone, as the others went about their duties, preparing for the fight to come.

Beta Squad
“As you can see here. This is a diagram of WGTU Radio station. This is the enemy’ current communications headquarters. They are using the radio towers across the city to coordinate their forces and control their automated turrets and tanks. If we can manage to get control of these frequencies. We could make things very difficult for the Demon and his death squad.” Craig Thomsen said, as he and his squad stood on the roof of a nearby building. They were all wearing devices that manipulated light to allow them to remain hidden, and they were all gathered around a holographic map of the radio station.

“If you can get me inside, I’ll be able to hear everything in the entire city, and stop all of their communications.” Rin said matter of factly.

“And that’s exactly where I want you to be Melody.” Craig said with a smile, using Rin’s hero name that she had adopted. “However in order to get you there, we’ll need to fight. That’s why Etla…”

“That’s why I’ll run in and smash some demons. It’ll be fun!” Etla the Rainborn interrupted, putting an arm around her husband.

Craig couldn’t help but smile. People often wondered how Etla and Craig got along so well, since they were so different in personality. However Craig found her very sincere and charming, and appreciated how she could get serious when the moment called for it.

“Well, I was thinking you’d lead Chorus, Verse, and Nia against the enemy. But yes, you have the basic idea dear.” He said to his wife.

“Doesn’t this seem too easy?” Verse said, Chorus nodding in agreement. “They will certainly be expecting us. Even if they aren’t, it won’t take them long to realize what’s going on.”

“True, we will no doubt face resistance. But we have no chose. Sam and our friends our counting on us. I will do my best to sneak Rin into the command room, while the rest of you cover us.” He told the others, externally showing confidence in his plan while internally hoping that he wasn’t about to get these people killed. “Now, time to get to work.” He told them, and the others nodded, taking a moment and readying themselves and their equipment.

Etla took a step toward her husband, being able to tell that he wasn’t as confident about their chances as he made himself seem. The Rainborn put a hand on his shoulder, “You don’t have to pretend with me Craig. I know your worried. You have good reason to be. We’re in a dangerous situation.” The Rainborn told him softly.

Craig sighed, the tiredness in his eyes showing. He and Mars worked non-stop most days, and it was clearly starting to weigh on the human genius. That was on top of the guilt he felt for feeling like he wasn’t doing enough to help. “I just… don’t want to lose any of you Etla. I don’t want my friends to die. I don’t want you to die.” He said in a weary voice.

Etla pulled Craig into a kiss, holding him tightly for a few long moments before pulling away. “You are a great leader Craig. There’s no one else I’d rather trust my life to. You do so much for our cause, don’t let your doubt hold you back.”

Craig nodded slowly, looking a bit more relaxed. Etla tended to have that effect on him. “You’re right. Thank you Etla. In case something happens… I want to make sure I say I love you. You’re the best thing that ever happened to me.”

Etla smiled brightly and nodded, “I love you too.”

With that, the group separated, and went about their part of the mission. Craig used his falcon wings to make their way to the roof of the radio station, while the others scaled down the building they were currently on, as their part of the mission required a frontal assault. They made their way towards the main entrance, still under the cover of the invisibility provided by Craig’s camouflage devices. They knew they would not remain unnoticed for long, so they took the time to study the enemy defenses to see what was in store for them in the near future.

The enemy was, as Verse predicted, quite prepared. They had built a wooden barricade around the building, and armed dark hearts patrolling the walls. Many in the resistance didn’t enjoy killing dark hearts, but they all knew it was necessary. Even if these people were infected by the Demon, they were dangerous and couldn’t be left alive. Some even hated the dark hearts, having lost loves ones to the disease and taking out their anger and grief on the infected. The dark hearts were accompanied by numerous automated defense turrets, whose guns rotated mechanically. The most intimidating defense however was the squad of demon spawn. Demon spawn varied in shape and size, but all of them were formidable and deadly opponents. These particular spawn looked like giant trolls, but their skin was black and they held massive jagged blades.

“Fight time!” Etla whispered in a determined voice that didn’t seem to go too well with her words before charging towards the enemy.

“Wait, we didn’t even make a plan!” Verse shouted as Chorus charged in as well. Flashes of bright light could be seen as Etla battled with the demon spawn, and Chorus began slashing her sword through dark hearts, absorbing their souls and using them against their remaining comrades.

Nia merely sighed at her teammates crude strategy. She moved quietly and slowly towards the turrets that were firing on the others, closing her eyes and suddenly disappearing from sight. The turrets suddenly ceased firing and turned toward the dark hearts guards and began firing rapidly upon them. They were making good progress, however reinforces came flooding out from the radio station, each dark heart and demon spawn as heavily armed as the last. However, this was the plan after all, no matter desperate and dangerous it might be.

Meanwhile Rin and Craig slowly made their down from the roof toward the main broadcasting chamber of the station. The plan seemed to be working quite well, as they only encountered a few straggling dark hearts that Craig dealt with quietly. That worried the squad leader however, as that meant that the other part of their plan was going well. He knew it was necessary, but he hated putting people in danger, especially his wife. He had to push those thoughts from his mind for now, and focus on protecting Rin. He was suddenly pulled out of his thought by Rin.

“Some one’s coming.” The mutant with super-hearing whispered. “It’s a human. He’s talking to another human.” Craig and Rin stopped in their tracks as they hid around the corner and soon the voice came into the range of Craig’s ears as well.

“Tell the Witch Boy, the master wants her alive. She is needed unharmed.”

Craig raised an eyebrow, he felt like that voice was familiar but he didn’t know from where. It was deep and rugged, and had an eerie feel to it. He was worried about what the strange man was saying. Had they captured Sam? She was tough, and one of the best magic wielders he had ever seen, but she was still flesh and blood and had a lot of pressure to deal with. They couldn’t afford to lose her. Their army would collapse without her and any chance they had at victory would be crushed.

Craig had to push these dark thoughts out his mind once more. He was getting distracted and that could be dangerous. He couldn’t risk revealing himself, so the identity of their mysterious enemy would have to wait. Soon the man and his companion walked away and once Rin gave him a nod, Craig led them through the hallway once more to continue their journey.

The halls of the radio station were once filled with fliers and colorful posters. Now they were stripped clean and the only thing that filled the halls was debris that only left a shallow reminder of better days, memories that Craig was determined to make a reality again.
Craig stopped suddenly in his tracks. It had gotten drastically colder in the hallway and Rin clearly noticed it as well. “She’s here.” Craig said, dread in his voice. He had briefed Rin on the details of the mission so she knew who he was talking about. The only female member of Death Squad currently in Gotham. A woman who made most resistance fighters fear the cold.

“Killer Frost”

Suddenly the whole floor began to freeze around their feet. Craig readied his disk shield in preparation for an attack and he did so just in time as spikes of ice shot towards him at incredible speed. Rin blasted the spikes targeting her with sonic blasts that shattered them in midair.
Suddenly a figure appeared in front of them. It was Killer Frost with an evil smile on her face.

“Looks like I’m going to get have two new additions to my collection of frozen heroes.”

Delta Squad
The atmosphere among the members of Delta Squad was clearly not a happy one. Their journey to Gotham had started on a stealth rocket where team leader Kiris attempting to make small talk with Mars, who ignored her and practically pretended she did not exist. After a few minutes Kiris gave up and sat sulkily in her chair. Xyri had given Mars a dirty look and then spent the rest of the flight trying to cheer Kiris up with silly faces and jokes. This yielded mixed results though the slime girl was quite proud when she got a smile out of her best friend.

Meanwhile Cyborg tried passing the time by talking to Cora and even though she usually enjoyed speaking to her fellow cyborg, her heart was clearly not in it at the moment. She was terribly worried about Katie, her wife and best friend. They had been away before, but this felt different. There was a clear sense of danger here. Everyone knew their odds were slim and victory would come at a price.

Everyone in the resistance worried about their loved ones, but for Cora it was different. Cora had arrived in New York scared and alone. Desperate to make friends and find love she turned to crime, hoping that fear would bring her admiration. Katie had been the first person to give her a chance, to care for her. She took her in when she had no reason to, and Cora had fallen in love with her right then and there. Cora felt like her life began when she met Katie, and she never wanted to know what it would be like without her.

Needless to say, everyone was relieved when the small jet landed on the roof of an abandoned parking garage. Even though they were taking an indirect route to Wayne Tower, it was a safer one. They would move through the underground of the garage, making their way toward a secret entrance of the tower. That was Cyborg’s idea, and the others had agreed expect for Mars who had wanted a more direct approach.

When they descended the steps of the plane, Mars was inside his personal armor which he had named, Demon Killer. It was quite different than Rocket. This suit had no ability to speak, and though it had an AI computer, it was automated and had no personality of its own. The suit was equipped with two personal machine guns; his armor was strong enough to bust holes in walls with single punches.

Kiris frowned deeply when she saw the scene. Kiris hated Demon Killer. He was an insult to the memory of her friend Rocket, and represented the hatred that had consumed the man she loved. She had tried to sabotage the new suit before. Not in ways that might hurt Mars, but only in ways that would force him to scrap the abomination. Mars had caught Kiris in an attempt once and it had led to one of the worst fights in their relationship.

Still, Kiris said nothing and the group made their way down the poorly lit garage, following Cyborg’s lead as he took them towards the secret passage that led them to the basement of Wayne Tower.

“Wow, Mr. Wayne had a lot of stuff down here!” Kiris said in awe when they arrived, seeing all of the advance tech that was curtesy of the Company’s R&D department. It had remained unmolested because of the excellent security of Wayne Tower, which lasted even longer than the Batman himself.

“Wish we could take some of this stuff with us. Could come in handy.” Cyborg said wistfully. “But come on, we have a job to do. Kiris, I’ve got the places we should target marked here on my map.” He said to the Hadrian Squad leader, showing her the display on the screen on his arm.

Kiris looked at the screen intently before speaking. “Alright, Cyborg you and Cora should head to the archives, whatever info those computers might hold could be really helpful for us. Mars, Xyri, and I will head to the top floor to search Mr. Wayne’s personal network. There’s something Sam really wants from it, and we need to get it.”

Cyborg and Cora nodded before heading off to the archives. Mars meanwhile merely glared at Kiris. The Hardian merely sighed, getting very tired of this.

“Mars, if you have something to say just say it.”

“Fine, I want to know why you insist on forcing me to be around you like this. I thought you made it pretty clear you didn’t want anything to do with me anymore.”

Kiris turned to him, clearly fed up.
“I have news for you Mars. The world doesn’t revolve around you. I’m keeping you with me because you are the best hacker we have and we need your help. This has nothing to do with you and me. So can you drop the attitude and just do your job?”

Mars clenched his fist, “I have been doing my job. I’ve been building weapons to kill the bastards that killed our friends. But that didn’t seem to be enough for you. You always wanted more, you always wanted me to be happy. You’re the selfish one. You’re the one who always made it about you!”

“I’m tired of apologizing Mars! I’m tired of trying to comfort you. So shut up, and obey my orders or I will bring you back to headquarters in handcuffs!”

Mars was about to reply before he was interrupted by a sudden shout.

“Stop it both of you!” It was Xyri on the verge of tears. “I’m so tired of you fighting! You used to be best friends! Please, don’t do this here. It’s dangerous. The dark energy is strong here. I won’t lose you two to it to!” The slime girl said, clearly upset.

Xyri was right. There was a clear risk of becoming a dark heart, if you expressed too much negative emotion, the darkness would take over, and you’d lose yourself forever.

Mars and Kiris were both taken aback by this, and the Hadrian spoke. “You’re right Xyri, I’m sorry. We… We should get going, we have a job to do.” Mars merely nodded, not speaking as they headed toward the elevator in silence.

Due to years of neglected it was no longer functioning, but Mars was able to reroute the wiring and connect it to his suit, powering it up and taking them to the top floor. Kiris had to admit, even though she was mad at the jerk, she had to admire his intelligence. It had always been her favorite trait of his.

Soon they arrived at the top floor and Mars sat down at what used to be Bruce Wayne’s desk and got to work on hacking the security code.

“Mind telling me what we’re looking for?” Mars asked Kiris, not looking for her as he focused on his work.

“Search for key terms, Egypt, Demon, and tomb.” Kiris told her teammate, not looking at him either.

Xyri turned to Kiris, “So why is this stuff so important?”

“Well, whatever started this whole messed it started in Egypt. No one who was there will talk about it, but poor Sam. Her sister…”

“Holy Shit”

Kiris and Xyri turned to Mars, surprised by the sudden outburst.

“What?” Kiris asked, her anger at him temporarily forgotten.

Mars merely turned the computer monitor toward them to show them what he had found. At first it was mostly just pictures of arcane drawings depicting some kind of black dragon swallowing a planet whole. Then they saw a white dragon appear and the two were wrapped up with each other as if they were fighting. The black dragon surely represented the Demon, but what about the white one?

“Well, that doesn’t really prove much.” Kiris said.

“It’s not done yet.” Mars snapped. “This is the last entry. Recorded the day that the Batman was killed, killed by the Demon.”

Kiris visibly paled. Only a few saw the Demon and lived, and those that did didn’t talk about it. She didn’t know what it looked like, but had heard it was beyond horrible.

A video played on the screen as a bloody and beaten Batman crawled into view. He pulled himself weakly across the floor, just barely reaching his computer before the door burst open. The Demon walked in slowly, and Kiris raised an eyebrow. The Demon was quite smaller than she expected, and looked like a human woman. Something was wrong here, what was she missing. The Demon grabbed Batman by the throat, lifting him with ease before snapping the man’s neck like a twig. Tears filled Kiris’ eyes and then she saw it, something she’d remember for the rest of her life. The Demon’s face came into view; with the evilest smile anyone had ever seen. Pitch black eyes stared straight into the camera. It was her, there was no mistake.

It was Hannah Grimm.
Last edited by Tomia on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:10 am

Krytonus wrote:
Charmera wrote:Aru'va grunted as she was hit by a burst of gravity, rolling as she fought through the pain of impact. However she saw her opponent was preparing some sort of attack, stones. She managed to play keep away from most of them. Though she suffered a gash from an straying rock. She grunted, some of her blood on the rock. She gritted her teeth. "Okay. My turn." She pulled out her sniper accelerator cannon, a larger weapon which should annhilate the rock. She then used her other hand to grab a few disks. Tossing them in the air, they unfurled to reveal they were her drones. She commanded them to rain down hell on Gravity with pulse weaponary while she teleported a bit back.

She carefully lined up a shot. Then fired. Fired two more times for good measure. It would make short work of his barrier at least.

The drones were an unwelcome surprise, but other than that, thing had gone to plan. She had taken the bait. Leave himself partially open. Maybe make it look like the pulse fire had taken more out of him than it actually had. Creating the conditions for his opponent to unleash her full set of weaponry for a final coup de grâce.

And dear god, she had a lot of shit. Those drones were meant to keep him busy while she prepared something else, that much was clear. That being said, it was very tempting to bring up his stone barriers to block the constantly painful, constantly burining pulse fire. But he persevered, (if you could say that). He desperately swerved around in a random pattern to try and escape the scorching shots, but he was still getting hit a lot. In a few seconds, part of his suit had been burnt through, painfully burning his upper body. And where the suit preserved itself, the heat painfully grafted the melting rubber to his skin. It was agony, but as heavy explosive fire smashed into his makeshift shielding, he knew that if he had moved the rock plating up, he'd be dead. He quickly moved to try and throw off the girl's fire, but she was very experienced. Another shot landed expertly in the same area, bursting a hole in the rock. Callum twisted to try and move another piece of rock into the way, but before he could cover up the hole, another round sailed through the hole and exploded into Callum's chest.

Fuck.

The pain was something else, and the flash of light filled Callum's vision. He blindly struck out upwards with what remained of the chunks of rock in an attempt to knock some of the drones out of the air as he was hit, and was sent spiraling backwards. He groped out at the air to try and steady himself, but with a gasp he smashed through the back wall of the building, skidding to a painful halt on the tarmac below.

Callum groaned, and stumbled to his feet, swaying like a feather. He hissed at the pain, squinting through his visor at the blinding whiteness around him. He could already feel he had lost a lot of blood. He didn't have a lot of time until delirium set in.

As his eyes adjusted, the first thing he noticed was that the visor of his helmet had shattered, and plastic fragments had embedded themselves randomly into his face. Blood streamed down into his eyes, making it hard to see. Anybody could see his face now, so Callum pulled off the helmet and tossed it to the side, his curly hair slick with blood, sweat and god knows what else. A thick red scar cut along his left cheek, staining most of his face red with blood. A large amount of his suit had been burnt off and hung in tatters from his chest, scorching hot rubber sticking to his skin. Painful burns covered a large amount of his upper body and shoulders, some also embedded with shrapnel. His breath was wheezy, and each breath caused sharp pain in his chest. One of his lungs had likely been punctured, and some ribs had likely been broken too. A large slice of shrapnel had also cut into his abdomen. There were several cuts and bruises scattered on his arms and legs, and the skin had been scraped raw on the right from his skid out of the building. However, the most interesting thing was the deep gash that had cut through his right wrist. Callum wasn't an expert, but he was fairly sure that cut was the reason he couldn't move his right hand. It flopped uselessly around as he tried to move it. It looked really silly, the way it flopped around.

Where was he?

He was standing outside the building, a few dozen feet away from the wall. Callum could even see the hole he made when he was knocked outside. That was funny. Inside the building, Callum could see the girl he was fighting.

Was he fighting her?

Callum was like, 75% sure he was fighting her.

"You're dumb." Callum giggled as he swept his good hand down, unleashing a wave of gravity with a power so intense the building's supports buckled immediately. In one fell sweep, the building's main walls started rapidly crumbing, and the whole thing twisted. Callum giggled again as the building began to fall apart. he sat back down to watch. It was wet where he was sitting because of the blood, but Callum didn't really mind.

"Xanu's nine hells..." She muttered, as she very narrowly avoided being turned to paste by a falling rock. She felt blood coming down her face as she ran through the collapsing building. She had gotten cut? When? She didn't have time to check the serverity of the cut before she just narrowly escaped the buildings collapsed with a well timed teleport. She coughed, paint, dust and human air getting in her lungs. It could prove problematic later. Especially if the dust were to get into her eyes.

"Right. This ends now." She declared as she pointed her two blasters at him. Her last drone hovered over to her, though she was fairly sure she had at least two left. Perhaps it was trapped by debris? In any case, the drone with her pointed its weapon at the mutant. "You can still leave with the rest of yourself intact. No one needs to do anything stupid." She responded. This was partly a gambit to end this farce before either party was forced to do something drastic. She'd rather not kill any humans if she could help it, rather save that for the seperatists which supported them, and she had a feeling Gravity felt more or less the same way. Still, she doubted this would be effective, so she already began planning her next moves.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:48 am

The Ultimate Majin

Part Five: Families

Atiala Hypernova

So, Lucien took care of his opponent pretty handily. And by "handily", I mean "toying around to the point of meaninglessness". I'm not envious. Why should I be? He got an opponent that was at least twice as weak as him and proceeded appropriately. Him clearing out this stage only means that my opponent's going to be stronger than that - or I hope so. I almost never can use my full power - everyone is so frail, and I just cannot let myself kill someone. Perhaps I'll get something that I can actually go full-out against?

Anyway, time to head down the pipe. I walked up to the hole and was about to leap down, then someone grabbed my shoulder from the back. Turning my head to see the obstacle, I saw Itaku.

"Hold on. It's going to be the last stage, right? Who's going to fight in it?" she spoke.

"Does it really matter to you? I mean, there are enough baddies in the Universe for you to test your limits against, and I've never had a good fair one-on-one fight in my life!"

"Yes, it does matter to me. Fairness matters to me. We can't just arbitrarily let you have it!"

I sighed. So we're really going to do this, are we? I clenched my fist and raised it, then started to shake it.

"Rock... Paper... Scissors!" I threw my hand forward, holding my palm in a flat shape, resembling paper. Or a karate chop.

"What are you doing?" Itaku was confused. Well, what do you think I'm doing? Come on!

"Are you going to throw your move or not?"

"I have no idea what you're trying to say to me right now."

Wait, so, Rock-Paper-Scissors isn't known all throughout the Universe? Well, that particular myth has just been broken. "Well, what does it look like?"

"It looks like you're shaking your fist."

"Well, yeah, that is what I'm doing, but that's not the point! Haven't you heard of Rock-Paper-Scissors?"

"Rocky paper scissors? No, I don't think I have."

Ugh... Darn it. "Okay, look, here's how it goes. There are three symbols - rock, paper and scissors. Rock beats scissors, paper beats rock, scissors beat paper. You secretly choose one, and when I tell you, you show it. The person who wins gets the last level. Got it?"

"Wait, how does paper beat a rock? Wouldn't the rock just rip it apart and fall down?"

"Ugh, that's not the point, Itaku! Just do it!"

We stood in front of each other and raised our hands. I continued. "Rock... Paper... Scissors!"

I chose scissors. Itaku... didn't choose anything.

"Wait, I have to pick my symbol now? Okay..." The blue alien spoke and flattened her hand to resemble paper. I put my hand on my face and sighed.

"Ugh, this is going to take forever!"

"What, did I do something wrong?"

"YES! You were supposed to show your choice when I said 'Scissors', come on!"

"Oh... oh, okay. Well, you won anyway."

But you... you waited for me to show my choice and then you picked the wrong one... Roll with it, Atiala.

"Is any one of your going to finally go fight the third stage?" The Supreme Kai exclaimed, frustrated. "Every second we spend here doing nothing is a second of the Reality Reader absorbing Earth's energy to bring back Majin Buu!"

"Fine. I get the third stage, Itaku - you get to destroy Bebidi." I summarized, then leaped into the hole, using my flight to speed up the fall, landing in what is more or less the exact same room as the last one. "I'm sensing a trend here..."

"Are we even descending down?" Itaku commented after landing - she was the first after me to enter the room. Lucien and the Supreme Kai followed.

"You... don't you dare to insult my choice of decor! I'll make you regret your foolishness!"

"It's barely even a choice - you just copied and pasted the same room three times." I commented. Heh. "I could design your ship with a 3D animator tool, and I suck at those!" I stepped up from our group and walked towards the center of the room, fists clenched and ready to fight.

"Atiala, the only one of your breed in the Universe. Your power and potential are off the charts, and yet your heart is pure - unlike the ones of your parents. You believe that you can be-"

"Get on with it!" I exclaimed. I'm not here to listen to your morals or stories - the Supreme Kai told us to end this quickly, and that's what I;m going to do.

"Y-you! Fine! If your fists itch so much, then let's see how you fare against THESE enemies!"

Enemies. Plural. So there's more than one. And then - poof - the battleground changed, much like how it did for Frank and Lucien. My eyes witnessed a dark, deserted planet, covered in flatlands, with only a few hills and some artificial structures sticking out in the horizon. It was nigh, and the massive moon, along with the stars, illuminated the ground. The moon was really massive - it took up almost a third of the sky, so it's either very close or very big. Or both.

"What? Frieza 79? Bebidi's fighter choices keep confusing me..." The Supreme Kai spoke.

"Frieza 79? What kind of place is that?" Lucien questioned.

"It's not just a place - it's a planet. The heart of the Planet Trade Organization, no less. A far away planet that was conquered by the Arcosians eons ago and made into their primary base."

"Okay, but that begs the question - why here? What kind of enemy would be connected to this?" I asked and leaped off the small rock we were dropped off on. Okay, Atiala, think. Planet Trade Organization... big empire... employs lots of races... conquers planets. Frieza 79 - their base, so the enemy must be from the PTO. Lots of races... Arcosians, Namekians, Saiyans... Saiyans! I stepped forward, and only after taking a few steps did I sense something. Hiding it's power. They're in the flatland, I just can't see them. But I can sense them.

"You like to talk a lot about fighting, and wanting to fight a good opponent, do you? The father's genes truly are showing. Fine! You'll get every single thing that's coming at you. Just gives the Reality Reader more energy.

Wait, wha- DODGE!

I leaped back and only barely avoided a fist aimed right towards my face. Alright, so that's a thing. I stationed myself appropriately, ready to fight. The darkness still cloaked the figure, but-

DODGE!

Something else jumped behind my back and fired an energy beam. Without thinking too much, I zipped out of range, landing a few feet away, only to see the blast level down a tower in the distance. I still couldn't see them all that well...

Hold on. I'm part Kryptonian. That shouldn't be a problem. Though, instead of viewing them in infrared or whatever, I used heat vision to light up the nearby grass and minor trees, illuminating the area. The faces in front of me... challenging me... they were similar to me, in a way.

A rather tall and tanned man with dark spiky hair, and in an armored uniform I saw hanging in our basement...

A purple-haired woman in a dusty grey raider costume with a confident smile...

Bebidi, how dare you...

"You see this girl, Callar?" the woman spoke first. They had the M on the foreheads, but so did practically every baddie here. "Master Bebidi tells me that this is what our child will look like. Disgusting."

"I mean, she does take a lot from you, Tal. It's like she is your clone." the man didn't stay silent, too.

"Father? Mother?" was all I could speak out.

"Not yet." Mom replied, then zipped in front of me and flinged me away with a step kick. I stopped myself almost immediately, but then Dad appeared. He was different... golden hair... golden aura... He knocked me to the ground with a Double Axe Handle slam.

But Dad isn't a Super Saiyan! Far from one, too- oh. Majin Curse. Yeah, right. That happened. I slowly pulled myself together and looked at my alternate universe parents, only to see them waiting for me to do such a thing - already charging their blasts and attacks. Oh. A pummeling of energy beams, blasts and Heat Vision attacks ensued.

I gotta do it... I gotta pull myself through! Frank and Lucien had strong enemies too, sure, but they had no reason to hold back - they weren't acquainted with their enemies! While I... my enemies... are my parents!

When I get back home, I'll have to ask them about this. Maybe ask them to train me.

Anyway... the barrage seems to be over. No more tickling. Only dust and my mother grinning like I've never heard her before.

"So, was that it? We must be true couch potatoes in our timeline if our child can't take an attack like that!" This Mom was too crazy than I thought. No. Atiala, stop lying to yourself. This is not your mother. Far from one. Your mother was once a space pirate, sure, but she admits that those days are over. Your parents aren't these freaks! You don't have to hold back! I clenched my fists and released a kiai wave that blew all the smoke and ash away. I wasn't even injured - just that my clothes were a bit torn up and damaged.

"Turn to a Super Saiyan, damn it!" Fathe- I mean, Callar exclaimed. "Or what, you can't do that."

"I won't." I can't, not yet anyway. "I don't want to hurt yo-"

Tal-Al zipped in front of me and threw a powerful karate chop at my left cheek. A huge shockwave followed, echoing across the planet, but I wasn't even stunned.

"I don't want to hurt you, but I have to. Sorry." I finished, clenched my fists, rose them up and started powering up. Just the initial blow flinged Tal-Al and Callar away, only for them to stand back up, shake their heads and see me covered in a huge, ten meter wide fiery and electric aura.

"WHAT?" Lucien exclaimed. "Her power... is insane! She's strong enough to beat a Super Saiyan 2 in just her base form... I'd be scared to see what she could do if she became a Super Saiyan herself."

"Where did she hide all that power?" Callar was just as shocked.

"So that's why she so vehemently wanted to get this fight..." Itaku joined in to admire the power.

I smirked from all this recognition. Heh. And I'm not even tapping into my full potential yet. My aura soon faded, but the priceless faces on the Majins certainly didn't.

"I never get to use all of my power. Not even ten percent. You - your counterparts won't let me. But, unfortunately to you, they're not here - they're lightyears away, on Earth. It was making me furious - always holding me back, always stopping me from improvement, and all of that just because they didn't think I'd be able to control it. Unfortunately to you, I can get to release all of that pent up frustration by destroying you. Consider this to be your obituary."

Yes! I get my own epic speech to say! So cool.

As soon as I said these last words - ending the obituary - my figure flashed and almost immediately vanished, reappearing in front of the Super Saiyan Callar. Before he could say even a single word - hell, before he could even process what happened - I released a powerful strike right to his chest, followed by a kick right to the neck, sending him flying up to the horizon. Can't feel his energy anymore. Huh, must've actually calculated that attack right-

Oh. While thinking about the neck-snapping attack I dealt to Callar, my mo- I mean, Tal-Al sent a fist right towards my face, which I immediately caught. This wasn't the primary attack, though, as the Kryptonian immediately released her Freeze Breath, covering me in frozen air and water and basically turning me into a huge popsicle.

"Funny." I clenched my fists and the ice melted away from my aura, thawing me out. Tal wasn't as confident as she was at the start of the fight. "You seemed more certain in your victory just a few seconds ago."

Tal moved back in fear, staring at me as if I was the spawn of Satan. Now I was the one smirking and confident in my victory.

"Bye-bye!" I spoke out and focused on her brain, scanning it in X-Rays. Okay, cut up that part, vaporize that part and burn up the rest. Aaaand... action. Heat Vision through her eyes, and she dropped dead like a rock. We immediately went back to the yellow domed room, just with a hole in the floor. I was still bewildered on the fight. On one hand, I finally showed off my power, but on the other... I mercilessly and brutally killed two people, and I've always said to myself that I'll never kill any living being in my life.

And I just broke that. Superheroes aren't supposed to kill people...

"You... you beat the third level? No... This can't be! Someone's pulling my leg! I did everything I could to make sure I don't lose again, and you still beat me?

"Sounds like you underestimated our power, Bebidi." I commented.

"Just like you did last time." The Supreme Kai added.

"Oh, you think you're being smart and in control? Fine, let me see... Ooh! The Reality Reader has picked up on a REALLY interesting universe! This time, you won't pull through."

Dammit, there's one more fight? Did Itaku seriously predict that and thus surrender to me? I guess I'll never know. "It's your turn, Itaku. And the last one."
Last edited by Finland SSR on Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:10 am

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Daniel Carter/Killswitch-23-Baravia, South America
I cannot keep this up. She is right, there simple fact is that I am too weary to keep the fight going long. Even if I was in normal condition, there is still no guarantee I am good enough to beat her. Her shield was being braced as she prepared for a lethal shield bash, in attempt to dodge I lept back, but felt my body contact a brick wall, with nowhere to run, I dropped myself to the floor just as her shield collided with the wall, tearing through it far too easily causing loose bricks raining down, several smaller pieces assaulted my skull, one hit breaking skin on the top side of my head. The fight was over, no where else to run. The time seemed to slow down, as my breathing was almost a rasp. But just as I braced myself for the final blow. I assumed she would make it quick.

But luck seemed to be on my side. The building began to shake and rumble. Not having to be an architect, I knew the whole place was about to go down. Seizing my chance, I scooped a handful of dust and small rocks which I hurled at the eyes of the Amazon. Dirty, certainly. But there is that saying, all is fair in love and war. Summoning all of the reserve energy I could from my adrenaline I dashed past her as I threw myself down the stairway leading back into the building. The stability of the building was collapsing quickly, affecting my own stability as I slipped on a pile of busted glass as I crash landed on the third floor.

Landing on my stomach, I pushed off with my hands as I continued my marathon run from the building. Walls and pieces of the ceiling started to cave in as I made my last turn entering the stairwell leading to the second floor. Looking down I saw that the stairs were starting to give way. As the last six steps broke away from the rest of the stairway, giving it no thought I leaped across as i crashed on the other side.

At this rate, I will be buried in this damn building. My eyes were starting to blur and my head felt like it was on the San Andreas fault line. Seeing a window I smashed my fist through it creating an opening, a jump from the second story wont kill me, and I cannot risk another run to the ground floor. Getting a running start, I dove through what was left of the window. The asphalt served as my landing area, as I had broken my left arm from the way I hit it.

Forgetting about the battle, I let myself lay there for several minutes as I watched the building fall in on itself. Observing the site of the recently demolished building, I relocated myself to the opposite building across the street. I had nothing less, and even if the building killed that Amazon, she claimed she would just come back. No matter what happened to her, my own fate would be decided by whoever found me next.

Lysia

Dodgy little creature, he knows he can't win so naturally escape is his only option, at least he's cornered so all that's left is a clean kill. My sword and shield vanished and took the form of a spear that I was planning to trust downward but just as that happened the building began collapsing. If I'd be fast enough I might be able to stop it with my temporal arrows, but I'd have to shoot to many on to many places and using temporal energy to move around would land me who knows where in this situation. Best to just react to how it collapses. Or simply withstand the collapse. To be ahead of the destruction I quickly hit the floor hard enough for it to brake first giving me a quick way down. I repeated this several times until I hit the lowest floor where I created several shields and infused them with temporal energy to freeze them in time.

Even though debris hit the shields constantly as the whole building crushed on itself the shields wouldn't budge and I was kept safe. A few moments when everything turned silent I grabbed the upper shield and released the temporal energy. And with several good pushes the tons of rubble above me began to move making me a way out of here. I could see light now, all that was left between me and the outside was a large iron beam, The last of the shields vanished as well from me, it wasn't needed any longer. I placed my foot against the iron beam and with one powerful push from my leg the beam went flying across the street. Al right, so either that guy died in the collapse, or he got out and considering how dodgy that guy was I'm betting on him getting out.

Back to tracking I suppose, a lot of marks were left on the street, most by the collapsing building, but it didn't take me to long to find several splashes of blood surrounded by shards of glass, something seemingly left from a heavy impact from a person who jumped through a window, I'm betting he jumped from the first floor and hit the concrete here, and looking from the blood patterns he didn't land to softly, the glass gave him multiple cuts as well I'm betting. He had trouble getting up to, to much blood on one side but he only struggled a short while, his legs are mostly okay but I'm betting he broke something on his upper left body, probably his arm. Well, I guess I'm hunting a heavily wounded animal now, I'll find it and give it a proper and clean death. He can't have moved to far, so he's probably in the building just across the street.

I created a spear and threw it at the building I assumed he'd be hiding breaking the wall it hit. Then I created another and prepared to repeat the process. I left some time between throws, I'll give him a chance to leave his hiding hole before I make it collapse on top of him. I doubt he can escape a second collapsing building.

Senator

Ex-Nation

The Titan and The Knight

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:43 pm

Knight's Domain

10:30pm

Marcus carefully, but sternly, placed on each part of The Knight's suit, locking together the different parts in their places. Titan finished adjusting her gauntlet peering at The Knight as he locked on his boots, then placed on the helmet completing it. Titan peered back forwards, pressing a button on her belt activating the mask as it extended over her face. When Marcus originally made the custom Nanotech suit, he taught her how to use the different capabilities, such as the identity scrambling mask which would disrupt any attempt to see through it to her real face, giving a slightly altered version of her face for others to see through the mask.

The Knight stood up, placing his newly repaired gadgets in their respective holders, a satisfying click, as they were locked into place. The Knight turned to Titan, who's glare at him was seemingly trying to hide something, but The Knight didn't prod, "time to go". The Knight walked to the large VTOL, hopping in, he looked at Titan who shook her head as he closed the VTOL and it takes off hovering up and out of the hidden VTOL shaft, Titan flies up and follows the VTOL as it takes off for Chicago.

["What's the plan?"],
["We're going to investigate the Industrial site currently owned by Stahl's organization"],
["Investigate? or Beat most of them seneless and Interrogate the one who still has a working femur?"].

The Knight didn't respond to the last remark, simply flew the VTOL as it flew through the night sky. Approaching the Industrial site, The Knight paused the VTOL, slowing it down and making it hover in midair. The Knight opened the stop hatch, stepping up and out onto the wing and hopping off, The VTOL flew up and off back to the Domain. Titan controlled her speed, flying alongside The Knight as he descended at an extremely fast rate. "Do you have a Parachute in that armor?", "Don't need one" The Knight said as he opened his cape, cutting down the speed he was falling at and landing on a large metal gerdur.

Titan slightly hovered beside him, matching him in height, "How're we going at this?". The Industrial yard was full of Stahl's men, most of the armed with assault rifles, two them were in a Humvee with a mounted gatteling gun on the top. The Knight peered around the yard before answering Titan, "I'm going to throw down a distractionary, as soon as it hits I'll jump in and start disarming the men on the ground Get rid of the main gun" Titan nodded.

The Knight threw down 3 distractionary explosives, detonating across the yard, The Flashbang effect, combined with the smoke screen caught Stahl's mercs off guard. The Knight dropped down into the yard, landing one merc, then propelling himself off, catching onto two mercs with his arms causing them to fall back While The Knight punched out the two, 3 of the mercs began to fire on him with their assault rifles, The Knight dove back into the heart of the smoke screen, then reappeared behind them, disarming one of them of their rifles. The Knight disabled the rifle by pulling out the clip and firing mechanism, then using the stock of the gun to hit another merc knocking him out. The Knight dropped the disabled rifle, kneeing the third merc, then lifted him onto his shoulder and flipped him over, then stomping straight on his head knocking him out.

The Knight noticed the red dot of the Humvee's gun as it took aim at him, just as it fired, Titan flew and stopped right infront of the barrel, causing the rounds to seemingly hit and bounce straight off the center of her chest. Titan grabbed the barrel of the gun, crushing it and tearing it off the humvee, she grabbed the gunner by the collar of his uniform and tossed him back to The Knight, who caught him, throwing him onto the ground and placing a boot right on his neck. Titan then reached through the window of the humvee, tearing the driver out of it, and giving a (light) punch to the jaw, knocking him out cold. Titan dropped the driver onto the dented hood of the humvee, hovering and landing next to The Knight.

The merc looked up at The Knight and Titan, both together looking immensely intimidating. " *Cough*, I ain't telling you jack", Titan peered over at The Knight, non-verbally saying 'do your thing'. The Knight pressed down with his right foot on the merc's neck, "You're going to tell me Where Stahl is in Chicago, The amount of bloodcurling pain that you endure is up to you to decide", Titan took a knee down near the top of The Merc, "I'd tell him if I were you", "ALRIGHT, Jesus christ you're an a**hole, Stahl's been sending us Information from somewhere below Chicago, We usually see our guys move in and out of a large Sewer tunnel, That's ALL I KNOW". The Knight took his foot of The Merc's neck, "thanks for your cooperation" The Knight then shot his grappling gun at the merc's feet, causing them to be tied up to the grapple cable, The Knight then shot the other end of the cable at the top of a nearby light pole, causing The Merc to be hung upside down, "Hey, HEY, GET ME DOWN".

Titan hovered next to The Knight, allowing her to speak to him at eye level, "the blood is going to rush to his head", The Knight peered at her, "Go ahead and redecorate if you wish". The Knight walked towards a terminal connected to a radio transmitter the merc set up, Titan grabbed a large metal pole with one hand, hovering up to the merc she held him upright, and bent the metal pole around him tying him to the Light pole. "Much better?" The merc gave a terrified nod. Titan hovered down over to The Knight, "Found anything?", "Alot of transmissions sent to and from different points around the city, he's setting up bases around Chicago", "And I'm guessing you're going to go on a territorial Rampage". The Knight scowled at Titan, "I'm kidding", The Knight shot his grapple hook, "Not funny" he said right before being pulled off, with Titan flying and following behind.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:59 pm

Otis staggered to his feet, with Sung coming too a few seconds later. "Okay... Dizzy." He muttered shaking his head. "Alright. The natural order has been restored." He said testing his feet and waving his tail around. "I missed you tail!" Several members of both the League and Avengers were getting ready to take the struggling Sung into captivity as he kept on calling them out for not having done something, Otis decided that he had to intervene and teleported Sung behind him. "Alright. Calm down. Why the hell are you arresting him?"

"He killed several dozen people and attempted the assassination of the leader of a sovereign-" Superman spoke but was cut off by Otis.

"First off, the guy was just trying to free his people from a freakin' tyrant. You can't blame him for that! It's no different than what you guys do!" Otis said defending him. "Sure I wish he would just asked me to do something, rather than stealing my body, by the way-" Otis said as Sung kept trying to get back into Otis' body. "-Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice." Now that he knew what to expect, the Omega Effect was protecting his mind from further attacks. "It's not gonna work, but I'm not gonna let you be thrown in prison. You're an Inhuman. We came to save you. And wound up saving... Everyone."

Of course he picks NOW of all times to decide to put his foot down... Medusa thought to herself. She was not going to waste her and Attilan's time and resources fixing a rundown craphole like North Korea. Luckily for her, she wouldn't have to, as Xander and Naja flew down.

"Thanks guys." Otis said slightly annoyed with them. "Couldn't have done it without you." Otis explained what happened to them, and Xander seemed delighted to take the reconstruction of North Korea into his own hands.

"This is perfect. North Korea was a huge problem-" He was about to continue when Kim himself objected.

"You cannot rule this country! It is mine! I control it! I rule everything."

"Fine then. I can play that way too." Xander said and looked at him. "I, the sovereign leader of Praetoria declare war on the People's Republic of North Korea." One second later, with a bright blast of yellow light projected from his left hands, Xander reduced Kim to nothing but a smoldering pile of bones. "There. Praetoria has yet another grand victory. Naja, can you go rally up some aid?" She reluctantly flew off to go get assistance with rebuilding the country, hoping that it wouldn't take too long. "There. The People's Republic of Korea is now under the control of Praetoria." This didn't sit well with many people.

"You can't do that." Superman objected.

"Actually. One of the powers that I have as the leader of my nation is the ability to declare war against another nation. My reason? Crimes against humanity. So yes. I can. Legally. Reconstruction begins immediately." Xander ended the conversation as curtly as possible and flew off to start fixing up the country.

Otis, not really knowing what else to do, lets Sung go. "Well. That makes things better. I think. Xander's pretty cool. He's got some pretty awesome tech and people, and he's gonna make everything good. So... I guess do whatever you want. How was that Medusa?" He asked.

"So much for a diplomatic mission, but this is better. We can work with Xander to find the remaining Inhumans and bring them to Attilan." She said. Sure, it wasn't what she had in mind, but whatever worked out in her favor was always good. She did notice was looking kinda of strange. "Bolt. Are you okay?"

"Yeah... Okay, not really. I'm gonna... Go. Is that okay? Things seem to be under control..."

"Bolt... If you want to talk about something..."

"No no... It's fine. I just need some air to clear my thoughts." He replied and took off. It took no time for the news of North Korea's liberation to go worldwide. Otis watched as world leaders condemned his and Xander's actions, but every person not in a position of power, claimed he was the greatest thing since sliced bread. Mixed is the best word to describe how he felt. He was happy that he managed to get heroes to do something other than just stop the giant monster that was attacking this week, but on the other hand, no matter what he seemed to do, someone found a way to manipulate or use him for their own gain. This time it was the liberation of a country that in truth, needed it, but what if it hadn't and someone was just kill crazy? He would be responsible. He just flew into orbit and looked down at the blue ball that was his home. things were so much simpler back then... Punch the bad guy. Turn over to police. Punch out the giant robot, monster, zombie whatever. Call it a day. Why is everything so damn complicated?
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:07 pm

Asumar Masaki | Master Shimura

"It's time to meet your new relatives."

Asumar was, at first confused by what Eldros meant by "New Relatives", but it only took him a moment to suddenly realize what the Primordial meant, Ouranos created additional members of the Human-Immortal Lineage! Asumar could not hold back the happiness that he kept hidden within him, a smile forming on his face "Satera actually created other members of my Species?" Eldros nodded as he moved to the side, the three new members of the Human-Immortal Species walking up alongside him "Meet Sanji, Ryaku, and Temojouin Masaki, we have a fourth one who happens to have gained some rather, interesting powers, so before we send him here, we will need to observe him for some time, but other than that, we still have about two hundred and fifty thousand being created at this very moment." Eldros replied. Asumar grabbed hold of Eldros' hand and shook it with a surprised smile on his face "Thank you Lord Eldros, you have no idea how much I appreciate this gesture of kindness, but why didn't Satera personally visit us to deliver this gift?"

Eldros shrugged as if he was not aware of the reason why "It must be because he took Xander's threat of killing him to heart, he's not necessarily afraid of being killed, considering that while us eleven are now alive, we could bring him back to life at anytime, but he knows that the majority of us would respond in a less-than-pleased manner if he were to be killed..." Eldros began to turn away, still continuing to speak to Asumar "But it isn't my business to bother about such trivial matters, we still have something to do back in our home Galaxy, and Ouranos does not want anything to serve as a distraction, and that is all Xander is, a distraction that we should have disregarded for years, we Primordials are tasked with only keeping our Galaxy in optimal condition and nothing more, having grudges is not our way." As a portal opened up, Eldros turned to Asumar, smiled and waved "For now, If you have any questions my friend, please feel free to consult me, I'm available at any time you request, farewell my friends." With that, Eldros walked into the portal, which faded away shortly thereafter.

Temojouin, who held his memories from the previous IJ Earth intact could sense that Asumar's unique signature was no longer in conflict with itself, but it was in a Zen-like state that represented the growing mental stability within Asumar's mind "It has been awhile, has It not Asumar?" Temojouin asked with a friendly smile on his face. "Indeed it has Temojouin, but I am glad that you are back once more, we will need everyone's help in order to assure that we can thrive in peace, and not through militarism." Asumar pointed to a nearby building that was nearly identical to the other houses around it "That will be the quarters for you three, I know that today has been quite the hassle for you, so you are free to do whatever it is you desire for the rest of the night, but I encourage that you three prepare to sleep, there will be a great many things to do in the days to come." And with those words, Asumar gestured the trio into the house before he too walked back into his quarters, removed his shirt, threw the blankets atop both himself and Ryuichi before drifting off to sleep only a few minutes after.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:40 pm

Xander worked with Medusa and helped round up all the surviving Inhumans while giving out proper shelter and food to everyone. Prisoners were released and the border to South Korea was torn down allowing the people to be reunited with their loved ones. Unfortunately, some of the new Inhumans had responded rather negatively to their transformation, being erratic, nervous, and very uncooperative. Neither Medusa or Xander wanted to hurt anyone. "Who do you usually have to help come them down?"

"Bolt is usually very good with the Nuhumans. But he left about an hour ago." Medusa explained.

"I'm sure he won't mind trying to calm people down. I'll call Naja and see if she can't track him. The amount of energy that he puts off, shouldn't be too hard." Xander replied and called his wife who was helping coordinate the relief effort from Praetoria. "Hey Naja. I know you're probably busy, but we're having trouble calming some of these people down. Can you find Otis and call him over here? Medusa says he's usually the one who helps Nuhumans adjust to their new life."

"Sure." She said unusually curt. Which made Xander make a strange face, but thought nothing of it as he went back to work. Naja did what he asked. Tracking Otis wasn't hard. His energy signature was large, unique, and left a trail. So it was a simple matter of just narrowing it down on Google maps. However, she tracked his trail to Colorado and then it just vanished. "What... Where did he go?" She asked herself and the computer insisted that Otis just vanished right in the middle of Colorado. She called Xander back to report what she found. "Yeah... Otis just vanished. Computer says that he flew over Colorado and that's where the trail ends. There's no concentration of his omega energies. Just a trail and then it just ends."

Xander had a bad feeling about it. There was a reason that he didn't like Colorado. "Okay. What was the last city he was seen over? I might know what happened."

"Umm... Really tiny city. Dinosaur?" Yup. Xander's worst fears had been confirmed, and what little color he had in his face drained when Naja mentioned the name of the city. "Hello? Xander? You still there?" She asked.

"Yeah... Yeah... Okay. Either he's dead or-"

"Dead?! What?! It's Otis! He killed Darkseid! I doubt there's anything in Colorado that could do more than make him a little hungry." She replied. "Besides. The population of Dinosaur is like... Fifty. Tiny little place. There's no way he's dead. Don't be so dramatic."

"Naja, you don't understand. There's a man who lives there. His name is-"

Otis

He flew over the mainland United state just staring at the ground and thinking about his rather hectic day. What were the boundaries of superheroes? Were they restricted solely to their home country, or could they branch out and help anyone? Were they obligated to stop places like North Korea, and free the people? Or just let everyone work it out on their own? It was frustrating. The people loved him, but the politicians were afraid of him and vilified him. He needed to get his mind off things. And what better way to do that than copious amounts of food? He was flying over a very small town and decided that he should grab a snack at the nearest pizza joint. He landed, and walked down the dirt road into the semi-busy pizza place. Everyone was staring at him. "Yeah, yeah. Let's all stare at the alien looking guy. Been there done that. I just want some pizza."

Otis approached the counter, where the man looked him over. "You're that guy... You're the one who went into North Korea and freed everyone?" He asked. Of course the story was much more complicated than that, but Otis didn't feel like talking about it.

"Yeah. You gonna give me the overstepping my boundaries speech too?"

"Tell you what, son. We got these heroes. Superman. Batman. Captain America. Miss Marvel. They didn't do what you did. Sure, they fight the giant monsters. But what you did, you saved a bunch of people. You didn't give a damn what everyone would say about you. You saved them. I respect that. Gonna be honest. I wasn't a fan of your kind. But if just a few of them have half the balls you do, I respect that." He said and offered to shake his hands. "And just for that. Pizza's on the house." He said as Otis shook his hand. "What's your name son?"

"Otis." He replied.

"Otis? That doesn't sound like an alien name."

"I'm not really an alien... I was born in Arkansas. Something something recessive alien DNA or something. And... Thank you, sir." Otis replied. "That's really nice of you. Most people usually just throw things at me."

"Well, you're always welcome here. How's a pizza with everything on it sound?"

"It sounds amazing." Otis said and the owner of the shop came back with his food. Otis spent the next half hour talking with everyone. Most of them seemed to be okay with him. Questions about his feet were the most common. Jokes were told and overall, he had a great time, and so did everyone else. "Alright guys. I should probably get going. Thanks for the pizza. I might just come back next week. I promise not to eat you out of house and home. I've got a debit card." He laughed and shook hands with the owner of the Pizza shop, Jack, one more time before walking outside and exploding in a bright flash of light.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:53 pm

Some time after North Korea...

It was well after the fact that the war on Madworld had occurred that Xander heard about it. Max did help him a long time ago, so at the very least he deserved a visit and maybe some aid if Max would accept it. So he flew across the ocean to the nation of Madworld to see the goings on. He really didn't know what to expect. It was at least a year since he actually visited Madworld, and even then he didn't get a good look since he was focused on keeping his powers from overloading. There were definitely signs of a large battle. One he was almost sorry that he missed since he had to deal with the rest of the planet. That, and he was pretty sure Max would be insulted if he showed up to help him. "It shouldn't be too hard to find him. Look for the biggest shiniest thing that has his face all over it."

If nothing else, Max would probably notice him flying around his city.

Dinosaur, Colorado, ???

Otis woke up and looked around, obviously a bit scared that he just exploded and then unexploded in the same town, but it was completely absent of people. "Ummm... Hello? Is anybody there?" There was something crazy going on. His cosmic sense was going bananas that something was weird.

"Hi." A voice came from behind. Otis spun around to see a relatively normal man, save for his purple and green costume. "Who're you?" He asked.

"Umm... I'm Otis."

"I'm Owen." He replied. "You're a strange one. You taste weird. That's why I brought you here." He said floating over to the Inhuman. "At first, I thought someone sent you after me. Like Victor, or Richards. But you're confused and scared aren't you?"

"I taste weird? I would be lying if I said no. I'm not used to spontaneously exploding and then not being exploded afterwards.. I don't even know who you're talking about. I don't even know who you are. Something's poking my brain that you're someone important. Can I help you?" He asked noticing he still had his leftover pizza in his hand.

"Do you have anything to eat?" Owen asked.

"Ummm... Sure. I've got some pizza." Otis replied and offered him it, only for Owen to gently take it and devour it like a rabid animal. It was almost scary to watch. "Are you okay? I've only seen cartoons devour pizza like that. I'm pretty sure it's not healthy."

"You ask a lot of questions."

"You did kind of kidnap me." Otis replied. "Or explode me."

"I moved you. Different dimensional plane. Fun stuff. You can go." Owen dismissed him. "I just wanted to be certain you weren't out to get me. Because then I'd have to kill you, and I don't want to kill you. You don't seem like that terrible of a person."

"I'm confused. You brought me to you because you thought I was going to kill you? Can we go back to the part where you said that I taste weird? You didn't lick me while I was exploded did you? Cause that's just weird." Otis replied. Owen was a strange man without a single doubt.

"I just wanted to see if you were lying. I know quite a bit about you. I know you killed Darkseid. I know you go around doing things that people guilt trip you into. I looked in your brain. You're much stronger than everyone around you. Why do you let them push you around like that?" Owen asks. "It's not like they could make you do anything you didn't want to. Tell me. I'm curious. Or you can leave. I won't stop you." Owen said floating around Otis in a circle.

"I'm still stuck on the you tasting me thing. But my brain is my business..." Owen had a point. People, particularly Medusa, often got him to do what they asked by guilt tripping him. "I don't know. I guess I just feel like I owe them something."

"What could you possibly owe them?" Owen asked. "You killed Darkseid. He kills universes for sport. And. You're using his cosmic juice. You don't have to take that from them. You could turn them into Chihuahuas."

"I'm not going to turn my friends into small dogs." Otis replied. "As adorable as that would be... Can Just stay here for a few days? They can't find us here, can they?" He asked.

"Not unless I let them in... Sure. We could be friends. Though if they do show up..."

"Please don't turn my friends into dogs."

"...Fine."

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:56 pm

Grimms
Sam was quiet fascinated by DeeDee and CeeCee's discussion of their relationship and how they co-existed. She did indeed have questions however a lot of them were answered. Still there was still one thing she couldn't help but wonder about. "So, how did you two end up like this? Were you born like it? Or was it... Something else?"

Sam was then shocked when CeeCee spoke about sharing DeeDee's experiences, every experience. She brought up Sam specifically which made her want to crawl under the table and hide in embarrassment.

Meanwhile John had a question to ask as well, "So you two feel each others physical sensations, does that mean you share each other's thoughts as well? Can you see through each other's eyes and capture each others; experiences?" He asked, before noticing Sarah taking a sip of his drink. He raised an eyebrow and looked at her, but it was more in a playful way than a negative one. She seemed quite comfortable with him, which John enjoyed. Sarah was pushy and a bit aggressive, but John didn't mind. He enjoyed her confidence, and it was a nice change from people who treated him either like a hero to put on a pedestal or treating him like a freak. Sarah wasn't too impressed with his strength at all, and that was quite refreshing.

Young Bloods
Nico finally began to stir from behind the shield that was Rocket. "Glad to see you awake." Mars said as he continued to protect his teammate.

"What happened?" Nico asked clearly a little dazed.

"You got knocked out by some gas. Nico, you're parents are here."

This got Nico's attention and he seemed to regain focus before jumping and running forward as the troops firing upon him were taken out by his teammates. He ran towards the man in the suit jacket, his eyes glaring with anger. "Dad!" He shouted through the fighting and the gunfire. The turned, ceasing his gunfire and looking into his son's eyes. In the middle of a battle father and son stared each other down, then the crime boss finally spoke.

"Nico, I wish you hadn't come here son."

Illica Falki
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 am

Siliarba wrote:*snip*

Mirage was in a building not far down the street, the collapsing buildings and throwing spears have drawn her attention to the area. She wasn't on either side of the conflict, as normal she was just there to get away from any of the international organizations that would go after her. Though this conflict she generally agrees with, freedom for mutants, after what happened with the Brotherhood she doesn't trust the rebels any more then she would the government.

Gripping her rifle, she surveys the situation, One Woman, throwing spears at an unknown target in the building across from the collapsed building. Tough it seems like a waste, creating a whole weapon just to throw it at the enemy, especially something such as a spear, but she shrugs it off, no point arguing tactics with someone whose just as likely to kill her, as they are kill whoever their attacking. Maybe she's feeling kind hearted, or maybe she wants to scare off the bigger threat right now, but she takes aim at the Spear Throwers spear in her hand are bends the light around her, rendering her mostly invisible. She pulls the trigger, aiming to break the spear she's holding, hoping to scare her off, but if she must take another shot, she quickly bolts another round, in case the alternative is necessary.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

Senator

Ex-Nation

The Titan and The Knight part 2

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:47 pm

Chicago Sewer entrance

12:34am

The Knight and Titan stand at the mouth of the large tunnel, leading downwards into the dark, deep underworld of Chicago.

The Knight took a breath, before walking forward, he was then stopped when Titan placed a hand on his right shoulder.

"I'm coming with you", "No, you're not, I'm coming with you", Titan gave a confused face. "Why not? Together we'll have the edge to defeat Stahl, we'll be able to stop him together", The Knight turned to Titan, "This is what the past few months have been leading up to. Stahl is only going to show himself if I face him, and I will, alone". "God Dammit Marcus! don't you get it!" Titan yelled placing her hands on The Knight's shoulders, "he's going to Kill you! Haven't you seen What he has, Haven't you seen him? He's a roided up Monster Warlord with an Army of mercenaries down there, no matter what gadgets you have, No matter what stupid armor you have...." Titan's voice broke slightly at the end of the last sentence.

"I'm prepared", "You're only a Man" Titan said looking back up, she pressed the button on her gauntlet retracting her mask, "Marcus, At the end of the Day, We're only people". The Knight, visually giving a frown, not out of anger, but of something else as he continued tio listen, "I know about this mission you're on, for a Decade you've been going at it. But this is different, He has an army and you've only got yourself".

Cassandra looked down at the ground, her hands still on The Knight's shoulders, "Cassandra", "you're the only person.." Cassandra lifted her head, "I've been living with these stupid Powers for years, all of my friends abandoned me as some freak. But you didn't, You meet me in San Andres, and after seeing who I was and what I am, You didn't discriminate me". "I don't want to see you di-", Cassandra was cut off when The Knight pulled her close and kissed her. Cassandra couldn't believe what just happened, when The Knight stopped and said, "I'm sorry".

Before Titan could react, The Knight flipped backwards, shooting a Knightdart which hit the power box causing the large door over the tunnel to close. The Knight dropped down the large dark tunnel as the door closed, Cassandra quickly reactivated her mask and grabbed at the door. "Dammit Marcus, No!" Titan yelled as, she attempted to pry the door open.

Bottom of the Tunnel, Chicago Sewers

The Knight opened his cape, slowing his descent speed as he calmly dropped onto the wet grate of the large room he was in. The Knight stood up, he looked around, "Stahl, Come On Out!" he yelled, the echo powerfully making his voice travel. Then, from behind, 2 floodlights turned on revealing Stahl, standing on a metal bridge as he walked forward, clapping as The Knight turned to him. "The Great and Powerful Knight, Guardian of chicago. finally managed to find me". The Knight scowled as he walked towards Stahl, "Give it up Stahl, your reign ends here", "If you truley want me to come in, You will need to defeat me" Stahl answered taking off his large coat. "Man, to Man" Stahl stepped down the few steps of the end of the metal bridge, he threw his coat aside.

"Let's not Stand on Ceremony any longer" Stahl Said charging at The Knight, ready to fight, The Knight readied his stance in return.

The Battle between the Knight and The Brute had begun.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:42 pm

Craig Thomsen
Tomorrow Today

In the void of space-no, not space, for this place, this realm was outside of physical realities. It was on a completely different dimension, the Cyberspace, and so, he was nowhere, speaking of location, but everywhere at once. Or something like that. Craig stood upon a floating circle, the first thing he had created in the Cyberspace. It was crude, but effective, and he had not the skill, for the moment, to alter the specific gravity around his body. Perhaps that would come later. All that existed around him were a few blue streams of light, tendrils of code that encompassed the Cyberspace.

And focusing his mind into Second Sight, through which he could perceive the reality of the Cyberspace, and most easily influence it. The Artificer Absolute began, carefully, yet eagerly, using Second Sight to create. The code that was necessary to create, in the Cyberspace, were not any letters, nor symbols that humans would know, however, the Cyberspace would translate his instructions from English to code. And using Second Sight, he could see the code, and thus, learn it, eventually allowing him to directly use this code.

And so, he began to create. He was not creating a planet the physical size of Earth, but rather, a simulation of his entire universe. Nor could he create life, but he could simulate it, along with death.

First, he began with the elements, not water or wind, for those would come later, but Hydrogen, Helium, Carbon, Oxygen, and the rest. However, he could not simply say “Hydrogen.” That would not bring it into the Cyberspace. Rather, in a roundabout way, he had to create its electron configuration, describe its properties and applications. And then he moved on, and eventually, created, if one could call it creation, all 119 elements scientists knew of, the 119th being Stark’s. Next were the 4 fundamental forces of the universe, the strong force, weak force, electromagnetism and gravity. And when that was done, he used his own knowledge of the Universe, creating one original sample, and then, uploading what he knew of the universe to the Cyberspace, effectively creating a program that allowed his universe to create itself. The same he did with Earth, forming the mudball with the various elements he had created, and then, using his knowledge to create humans. Of course, he did not know everyone on the Earth, but he did not need too. The Cyberspace, by his direction, and, augmented with his knowledge, now knew the various histories of every single nation, the social tendencies of different races and nationalities, and major wars and events. The key players on Earth, superheroes, supervillains, and leaders, he took particular care with.

He looked over to what the Cyberspace had done on its own, and was pleasantly surprised to see that it had accounted for the Galactic Alliance, various empires, and planets. In short, or, to put it simply, the Cyberspace was a computer with a blank slate. In this place, Craig had added elements, and the rest of the basic parameters and rules of physics for his universe, along with uploading the history of the world, and current events, in order to create a simulation of Earth, in which he could attempt to predict the most likely events of the future, and how Earth would respond to various events. Craig had created a program, and the Cyberspace was following it out, even adding in things that the mutant had forgotten. As far as he could tell, the Cyberspace possessed unlimited space, as it occupied the same space as the entire Multiverse. It was inside the Multiverse, yet on another dimension.

He wondered if this was how Hadrimmelis felt, when she created stars. Creation, indeed, was a wonderful thing, and the Artificer marveled at what he had been able to accomplish. But, turning his attention, back to the simulation of Earth, he was troubled. There was a 64.3% chance that the debate over the Superhuman Registration Act would intensify, and that intensification could lead to conflict was a distinct possibility. Next, the Cyberspace showed him whom was most likely to be for, against, or in neutrality, with its confidence of these sides being correct at 84.5%. Next, he entered himself into the equation. The last time the SHRA had threatened to occur, his revelation of his torture, had, in one fell swoop, made pro-registration nearly indefensible. But again, somehow, this issue had arisen again. And then he remembered what had happened just the other day. Lex Luthor had been giving a closed-door speech to the General Assembly. A few days later, Lex had leaked a video of Superman seemingly threatening him. How anyone could believe Luthor, a known criminal and supervillain, was beyond Craig. But that had only gotten the ball rolling, creating, somehow, murmurs about the Man of Steel. After all he had done for at least a decade, they still doubted him, Craig reflected.

The next incident was in North Korea, where Xander had declared war on North Korea, killed the leader, and then called it a part of Praetoria. As a nation, he as, leader of Praetoria, had the right to declare war, and any attempted sanctions from the UN would be laughed at by Xander, with Praetoria possibly being the most powerful nation on the planet due to their superhuman population. Even though Xander was in the right, though, Craig wondered if he had really needed to kill the North Korean, the UN wouldn’t see it that way. The U.S.A, would be highly suspicious, especially because of their close relations with South Korea, even though everyone knew of the human right abuses there and had done nothing. Craig made a note to ring up Xander and Naja and give them a warning.

Xander’s conquest had given naysayers and doubters an example to point at. ‘Even though Xander had done this to a country that deserved it,’ they would say, ‘what about if he attacks America, or Europe, or elsewhere?’

Thirdly, Valancy’s speech, and her actions in Africa had been making waves. Some nations, China in particular, as she had been decreasing African dependence on China, were unhappy. They were stupid for that, he thought to himself, shaking his head after he thought of all the good Valancy had been doing there, work that should’ve been done a long time ago.

But, with tensions rising, and conflict a distinct possibility, he could not simply hide in Travenios, not while he still possessed influence. His movement from the U.S. had lost him some supporters, but, Craig had never truly felt comfortable, or safe there after his torture at the hands of those federal organizations. And if he was going to be the voice for peace and calm, he would need others helping him. A possible ally, the simulation told him, was Max, and he smiled at the thought of the man who rivaled Craig’s own intelligence. Max was an intriguing man, with a different outlook on the world, but perhaps, in this day and age, they could help each other.

With that thought, he exited the Cyberspace, sending Max a simple message, “It’s been a long time. Can we talk?”
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:31 pm

The All-Family
A Fanfic by Neros

The Land of the Parahumans sat hoisted above Asgard, suspended above the mystical plane by magical energies ever since the Civil War on Earth, where her Mad King was forced to transfer his entire nation to a safe haven. In the time since, that Mad King uncovered much about the history of Madworld and it’s connection to the Source - realizing the role the island is to play in creating the Fifth World. Through no fault of his own, that Mad King, Maxwell Morningstar, was now known as the Highfather. The origin of that name was a story for another time, but just as one could banish Darkseid, one could also usurp Izaya, and being imbued with the vast energies of the Source, the King was more akin to a God than he had ever been.

Yet, Asgard was no paradise, and she was not safe from interventions and invasions from other realms, both human and magical alike, and from these relentless attacks, the Parahumans earned their keep and respect from the Asgardians through battle, making themselves out to be a warrior race of New Gods. Their powers were vast, and their integration into Asgardian society was quick and without much friction due to their willingness to serve the All-Mother, Valka Silverhand, with undying loyalty. In this time, another threat arises for Asgard. Earth.

A portal ripped through the magical defenses that were supposed to protect Asgard, sending a shockwave across the mythic land, triggering the early warning systems Highfather Maxwell had designed, causing his Forever Knights to immediately deploy to counter this threat. The first-responders were met with humans clad in powerful armor, composed of Nth Metal, intentionally designed to counteract the magical Asgardians they were meant to face - But finding no such protection against the Parahumans. The first clashes were obscene and violent, but a massive explosion blasted away several legions of the Forever Knights, the forces of Earth having sent one of their champions to deal with this unexpected event. Maxwell readied himself and his Godbreakers to move out as well, feeling the immense energy spikes as he lifted himself in the air, mouthing the name of the man he hadn’t seen in years.

“Xander…”

The Dark Avenger floated above the battlefield with a disinterested grimace on his face, his golden hair flowing against the strong gusts of wind he created, huge orbs of energy in his hands as he laid waste to the landscape. One of the most prolific members of the Registration Movement, Xander took a dark, emotionless turn after the loss of Naja some years ago, and with no one to keep the Emperor of Praetoria in check or free from foreign influence, Xander came to be manipulated once more. “Just give up already. It’s not like you people are going to fight me head on.” He said in a depressive tone, one to convey his own personal sadness, the grieving monarch holding some remorse for his actions.

As he spoke, though, a sudden blast of telekinetic energy knocked him from his vantage point over the battlefield and square on his ass. Bewildered, Xander jumped to his feet, almost as if to demand an explanation as to who could force him from the skies so easily. His answer was two children, no more than ten years old apiece, standing close together and looking eerily similar. “I didn’t sign up to see the Shining.” He quipped, suddenly finding his body slammed into the ground by one of the munchkins. “I’m not gonna play with you forever and ever, alright?” He yelled, fully standing up despite the seismic weight of telekinetic energy pouring against him.

“He’s awfully strong, Milo.” The girl said, her soft, white hair blowing casually in the wind as her brother concentrated, closing his eyes as he kept trying to pin the grown man down. “Shush.” He promptly replied, the girl thinking nothing of it, simply watching Xander stand, and even more alarmingly, take a step forward. “I’ve put the weight of a planet on every piece of his body!” Milo shouted, getting upset as any child would do when he’s not getting his way. “Maybe he’s a lot stronger than that, Milo.”

“You damn brats…” Xander growled, taking a step forward, causing the ground to give way beneath his feet. Lifting the next, he did the same thing, slowly advancing towards the two siblings. “I’ve held up the Heavens themselves before. True story, Atlas tricked me, worst job of my life…I won’t let two kiddos like you stop me.”

“Uhh...Milo?” The girl asked, “He’s still getting closer…” She whined, her brother grinding his teeth as he poured his whole mind onto Xander’s body, the grown man simply refusing to yield. “Mia! Shh!” He hissed, “I can’t stop him!” He finally yelled, Xander around an arms length away from the two, Mia looking rather indifferent, Xander baring his teeth like a madman as he struggled, and Milo clenching his entire face in pure concentration. “If you get any closer, you’re going to really piss off daddy.” Mia warned.

“And just...Who the hell...Is your dad?” Xander grasped, reaching his hand out, forming a ball of energy at point-blank range against the two children. Just then, a solid wall of armor stood in front of Xander and the twins, the tense moment suddenly cut in half as the statue of a man divided the opponents, Xander’s eyes going wide with shock. “M-Max?” He said, surprised entirely at this revelation, “You’re these kid’s dad?!”

“Mia, watch your language.” The Parahuman King scolded, the young girl tucking her chin in as her face blushed, embarrassed at her daddy disciplining her in the middle of a battle. “And Xander...What exactly are you doing here in Asgard?” He asked quietly, a sinister aura suddenly assaulting the air as he asked his next question, “And why are you attacking my children?”

Milo had ceased his psychic attack when Maxwell showed up, allowing Xander to stand up straight and tall, slightly above Max in height but of smaller frame. “I’m here under suggestion from President Osborn.” He answered quickly, “Apparently, he’s sick and tired of the Asgardians sending agents to fuck with America and the globe, we all are.”

“Asgardians?” Max asked, “You know, that sounds a bit tricky. You know who likes tricks, Xander?”

“Oh please don’t tell me…” The Golden Guardian said, clenching his eyes closed. “Please don’t tell me we were just manipulated…”

“Like pawns.”

“Loki?”

“More than likely. That bastard won’t stay dead.” Max said casually, Xander sighing loudly and lifting his arms up in the air, as if he were talking to the Heavens.

“Why me?! Why did I have to be the one to get played?!” He begged, but got no response from Max. “Look, I’m sorry, then. I’ll take everything back and go royally fuck up Norman Osborn and his Avengers.”

“My people lay dead by your hands, Xander…” Maxwell said, “I could demand tribute. Imprison you, whatever it takes to wash their spilled blood away. But…” Maxwell said, looking back at his children, who eyed their dad with wisdom-absorbing eyes as they watched their father negotiate with someone who - just a minute prior - was a ruthless enemy. “I won’t, so long as you promise me to not return to Asgard. And kick Norman Osborn in the teeth for me.”

Xander smirked, swaying to the side, “Well, I suppose that’s fair. I’ll be seeing you around. Or...I guess not, really. Nice seeing you again, Road Warrior - Highfather, whatever you call yourself now. Tell your kids about me one day.” He said, looking over Max’s side, giving the Twins a quick wave, Milo quickly announcing:

“You’re just lucky my mom wasn’t here instead!”

“Mom?”

A stern, feminine voice suddenly thundered across the landscape. “I am here, my child.” Milo and Mia shuddered a bit as lightning filled the air, Max smiling sweetly as the All-Mother appeared, Valka Silverhand, dressed in her armor and ready for battle, “Xander, you are to never -”

“Wait, Valka?! You…” Xander said, pointing at the All-Mother, and then to the Highfather, “And Max…” He continued, finally pointing to the twins. Valka blushed slightly and Max grinned, their handiwork finally coming to light. “Sweet Jesus, I think I need to go lie down.” He complained. “Yeah, yeah, never come back, gotcha.” Xander finished, raising his hand to wave farewell, taking himself and what was left of the Dark Avengers’ invasion forces and leaving through the same portal they invaded from - letting it close up and disappear without a trace.

“Darling!” Max said, walking up to Valka to give her a hug, but the All-Mother placed a hand in between themselves, stopping the Highfather.

“Did you take our children onto a battlefield?” She demanded, a seething amount of disdain in her voice, Maxwell suddenly bewildered as he tried to explain the situation.

“What? No! I, uh, well, you see -” Max began, the stern face of Valka narrowing her eyes at her husband, the thought of him endangering their offspring filling her with rage.

“Mom, we followed the Forever Knights out here.” Milo admitted, standing to the side of his parents, both of whom cast a look at their son, and back to each other. “Dad got in front of that guy before he really tore us up…” He admitted, Mia nodding along to corroborate the story, the twins hoping to save their father from their mothers’ brutal punishment.

“So I heard...And saw.” Valka said, lowering her hand and stepping infront of Max, nearly putting her body against his own, and planting her lips upon the Highfather’s briefly. “I’m glad he was here to protect you.” She said, her mood reversed, turning into a loving wife from the enraged grizzly bear she was before.

“Gross…” Mia commented.

But, she turned to her kids, and began to scold them. “You two! Do not ever rush out into a battle like that! You could have been really hurt, you need to plan and think things through before going out there! It is a dangerous world, your father and I will let you accompany us into a battle, but you must not leave our sides!”

“Okay, mom.” The twins said, Valka kneeling down and opening her arms, the two rushing in to meet their mother’s embrace. The All-Mother ran her fingers through each of their hair, kissing each on the side of the head with warm, motherly passion - Glad to have her kids all in one piece. “Now, return to your rooms on Madworld or the Golden City, your father and I have much to discuss.” She ordered, the Twins prying themselves from their mothers’ embrace and racing away from the battlefield, chasing one another as they went.

Maxwell and Valka flashed each other a sly glance, leading the two to press themselves against the other, locking their lips in a passionate kiss between husband and wife, Maxwell pulling Valka closer to him, the All-Mother giving in to her husband readily, pushing herself against him. They broke apart their kiss for a moment to look each other in the eyes, both breathing heavily with flushed cheeks, Max giving a throaty growl as Valka bit her lip. Unfortunately, she bit her upper lip, making her look like a piranha.
Last edited by New Neros on Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:50 pm

"Xander. What's going on? I don't think I've ever seen you scared before." Medusa said noticing that the color had left Xander's head. Almost like he was sick.

"-Owen Reece." Xander spat. "Better known as the Molecule Man. Quite possibly the only threat I don't have any idea on how to beat. Unlimited control over all forms of matter and energy." He stammered pacing back and forth. "Well. All things considered, I believe I do have a right to be at least a little frightened. Owen Reece is one of the most powerful beings in the universe. The good news is we know where he's at and from what I've read, he's not completely unreasonable. Just... Unstable. And we have to convince him to give Otis up, assuming that Owen hasn't killed him yet."

"I have my doubts that Owen would just kill him on the spot. Bolt is one of the kindest people I know."

"The man we're talking about is mentally unstable and has had a long history with many people. Otis is one of the biggest guns Earth has. Not to mention everything he's done for the Inhumans." Xander said. "Naja. We're heading to Colorado. Meet us just outside of Dinosaur. Hopefully we can convince Owen to give Otis back. And not leave with our atoms scattered across the universe. Hold on tight." He said and grabbed Medusa before shooting off into the sky towards the small city. Naja was already there by the time Xander and Medusa arrived. "Sorry. I had to fly slower since I forgot she needed... Air." Medusa was giving him the stink eye, but was more or less past it. "So... Um... Any ideas. I don't see Owen. And everyone around here just seems to be going about their day."

"Otis. There's a woman with extremely large, red hair, a large man with a ponytail, and what appears to be the lovechild of a woman and a snake." Owen said.

"Do you know who they are? Or are you just not using their names intentionally?"

"Both." Owen replied. "They're your friends, yes? Should I bring them to us?"

"Yes, they're my friends. You're not going to hurt them, are you?"

"Do you want me to hurt them?"

"No! No! Please. Do not hurt them. They're not bad people." Otis said. Owen shrugged and brought the three people into his dimension. Of course it was violent, and they were very startled and confused. "Hi guys. I didn't think you were gonna find me. What's going on?"

"Otis! Oh, thank God, you're okay." Xander said letting out a sigh of relief and doing his best to avoid eye contact with Owen. "So, umm... We're here to rescue you?"

"From what?" Otis asked. "Owen said I can leave whenever I want." He explained. "He's not keeping me here. I chose to stay here. Of my own free will."

"Why?" Medusa asked. "Bolt, we need your help."

Otis was quiet for a moment. "How bad do you actually need my help?" He asked with his tone becoming slightly more annoyed. "Medusa, I know you only keep me around because I'm as powerful as I am. If I didn't have these powers, you wouldn't give half a damn about me." He snapped. "I'm not a weapon, okay? You don't need my help, specifically. Black Bolt is gone. You're out you're biggest gun so you expect me to fill that void. You could just as easily ask Xander and Naja for help. They're both powerful enough. Naja's an Inhuman. Would you help Medusa if she asked?"

"Of course." Naja replied.

"Then why do I have to be the big stick? I don't like fighting. It scares me, okay? I'm scared to fight! There! I said it! I have the power that was used by an evil god. THE evil god. I don't want to be an evil god. I really don't, and using the Omega Effect like that scares me. I just want to be me. Even if me is a... Weird, blue velociraptor... Thing." He said and sat down. "I know you're all here because I'm the closest god, and you're scared of being without me. So... I've got an idea. A challenge. If any of you three can beat me in a round of XCOM. I'll give you half of the Omega Effect. You get three tries each, and you can pick either side. Aliens or humans."

It sounded simple enough. They would more or less get what they came for, and all they had to do was beat Otis at a video game. How difficult could it be?

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:38 pm

Supreme Demonic Dark God Alastir

Alastir let out a bored sigh as he finished operating on the interior of Broly's body, conditioning it to be a conduit of dark energy, and coupled with the Legendary Super Saiyan's ability to absorb a seemingly endless amount of energy, It would make Broly an exceptionally dangerous foe to face if he applied his powers wisely, which was the next step to the Saiyan's modifications. Alastir knew for a fact that Broly's mental condition was never at it's peak capacity, he was essentially an angry, mindless brute that would be essentially a hindrance in a full scale battle where tactical analysis and precision would be key, Alastir knew that Broly would never be able to serve as his Wrath in his current state "Alright..." Alastir said to himself, bringing his arms up by his sides and his hands wide open "Here comes the difficult part." A stream of green energy erupted from all around the unconscious Saiyan, lifting him up harmlessly into the air. his head approaching within arm's length of Alastir "Now let us see what horrible things have put you in this state, Saiyan." Alastir muttered to the unconscious Saiyan, the Dark God's palms being enveloped by this green, fog-like energy as he brought them towards the Saiyan's skull.

As soon as Alastir's hands landed upon Broly's skull, two things happened: Alastir's eyes widened as far as they possibly could, and his eyes automatically turned solid green, with the same energy flowing out of Alastir's eyes as if they were fire "A child, whose cries are endless and everlasting, the destruction and genocide of an entire species, a father who fears your own power..." Alastir stated in a monotone voice "And a unquenchable bloodlust that will never be satisfied until the cries of the child cease, permanently." Alastir, using his sheer willpower, withdrew his hands from the Saiyan, his eyes turning back into their normal red and black coloration, having experienced the hellstorm that was Broly's severely fractured psyche "No wonder why he is defeated at the last second, this Saiyan is absolutely crazy!" Alastir exclaimed in what appeared to be shock, but the grimace on Alastir's face turned back into a small smirk "Excellent..." Alastir stated, gesturing his hands in a way that one would beckon someone to approach.

In response to his hand gestures, a swirling vortex of green energy began to pool around the crown of Broly's head, Alastir bringing his hands forward into the vortex, carefully extracting an intangible mass of black, disorganized, and destructive memories from the Saiyan's own psyche, essentially removing the cause of Broly's mental instability from his very mind itself "Quite interesting is this magic..." Alastir pondered as he continued to remove handfuls of black mass from the Saiyan's skull "I can even forcibly remove a persons memories If I so desire with this magic, perhaps even more If I apply myself to the challenge." Alastir could feel the disorganization of Broly's psyche disappear with each handful of black mass removed, and eventually, It appeared as if the Saiyan would be able to regain peak mental capacity. However, there was one more thing that Alastir had to deal with, the anger and the killing intent of Broly, as that factor was what could lead to a well thought out plan to fall apart in it's entirety, but with a single snap of his fingers, the green mist that was revolving around the Unconscious Saiyan's body suddenly exploded in a flare of green energy that did two things: Slightly reduced the Omnicidal Nature of the Legendary Super Saiyan, and even made sure that he could not enter a mindless rage state and attack indiscriminately. Broly's body gently fell down onto the table, Alastir then bringing his finger down upon Broly before speaking once more:

"Awaken Broly, My newly anointed Wrath!"
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:06 am

Daniel Carter/Killswitch-23-Baravia, South America

Half Hour Later

My eyes began to flutter as I listened to the sound of helicopter blades. The way they chopped the air as I could feel it in the pit of my stomach that I was no longer on the ground. It did not take me long to realize that I was strapped to a stretcher. My sight was still fuzzy but even through the blurriness I could see that the man who sat across from me resembled an armored tank. The orange and black themed armor was the dominant feature on a man equiped with grenades, swords, machine guns and far more. My mind was still quite blank as I traded glances with him so he spoke first.

"That was some show you put on back there kid, hell, you almost had me entertained....your dogtags were lost in the battle, you got a name kid?" I mumbled an answer under my breath but he played as if he did not hear it.

"What was that? Speak up." I then growled out in frustration through barred teeth.

"Daniel...Carter." The mysterious stranger then stood up, as he continued to speak.

"Well, Carter....you killed the same mutant four times and battled an Amazon. That is not something which just happens." I was feeling drowsy, but my pain was fading. Suggesting that I was drugged, likely some powerful pain meds. So I continued the conversation groggily.

"So...what are you saying? I have potential or something?" His retort was fast and on point.

"Everyone has potential. Its just a question if it can be turned into anything. You will be falling asleep within the next couple minutes, so listen closely. My name is Deathstroke, an assassin or mercenary. I normally work alone, but I am feeling generous, from what I witnessed today, I am willing to give you the training, skills and equipment so that you will never end up like this again, all I ask for in return, is to not be disappointed. So, what do you say?"

My mind began to fade out as I slipped from consciousness. Hearing his last words as I drifted to sleep.

"I will accept that as a 'yes'."
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Krytonus
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Krytonus » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:36 am

Charmera wrote:
Krytonus wrote:

The drones were an unwelcome surprise, but other than that, thing had gone to plan. She had taken the bait. Leave himself partially open. Maybe make it look like the pulse fire had taken more out of him than it actually had. Creating the conditions for his opponent to unleash her full set of weaponry for a final coup de grâce.

And dear god, she had a lot of shit. Those drones were meant to keep him busy while she prepared something else, that much was clear. That being said, it was very tempting to bring up his stone barriers to block the constantly painful, constantly burining pulse fire. But he persevered, (if you could say that). He desperately swerved around in a random pattern to try and escape the scorching shots, but he was still getting hit a lot. In a few seconds, part of his suit had been burnt through, painfully burning his upper body. And where the suit preserved itself, the heat painfully grafted the melting rubber to his skin. It was agony, but as heavy explosive fire smashed into his makeshift shielding, he knew that if he had moved the rock plating up, he'd be dead. He quickly moved to try and throw off the girl's fire, but she was very experienced. Another shot landed expertly in the same area, bursting a hole in the rock. Callum twisted to try and move another piece of rock into the way, but before he could cover up the hole, another round sailed through the hole and exploded into Callum's chest.

Fuck.

The pain was something else, and the flash of light filled Callum's vision. He blindly struck out upwards with what remained of the chunks of rock in an attempt to knock some of the drones out of the air as he was hit, and was sent spiraling backwards. He groped out at the air to try and steady himself, but with a gasp he smashed through the back wall of the building, skidding to a painful halt on the tarmac below.

Callum groaned, and stumbled to his feet, swaying like a feather. He hissed at the pain, squinting through his visor at the blinding whiteness around him. He could already feel he had lost a lot of blood. He didn't have a lot of time until delirium set in.

As his eyes adjusted, the first thing he noticed was that the visor of his helmet had shattered, and plastic fragments had embedded themselves randomly into his face. Blood streamed down into his eyes, making it hard to see. Anybody could see his face now, so Callum pulled off the helmet and tossed it to the side, his curly hair slick with blood, sweat and god knows what else. A thick red scar cut along his left cheek, staining most of his face red with blood. A large amount of his suit had been burnt off and hung in tatters from his chest, scorching hot rubber sticking to his skin. Painful burns covered a large amount of his upper body and shoulders, some also embedded with shrapnel. His breath was wheezy, and each breath caused sharp pain in his chest. One of his lungs had likely been punctured, and some ribs had likely been broken too. A large slice of shrapnel had also cut into his abdomen. There were several cuts and bruises scattered on his arms and legs, and the skin had been scraped raw on the right from his skid out of the building. However, the most interesting thing was the deep gash that had cut through his right wrist. Callum wasn't an expert, but he was fairly sure that cut was the reason he couldn't move his right hand. It flopped uselessly around as he tried to move it. It looked really silly, the way it flopped around.

Where was he?

He was standing outside the building, a few dozen feet away from the wall. Callum could even see the hole he made when he was knocked outside. That was funny. Inside the building, Callum could see the girl he was fighting.

Was he fighting her?

Callum was like, 75% sure he was fighting her.

"You're dumb." Callum giggled as he swept his good hand down, unleashing a wave of gravity with a power so intense the building's supports buckled immediately. In one fell sweep, the building's main walls started rapidly crumbing, and the whole thing twisted. Callum giggled again as the building began to fall apart. he sat back down to watch. It was wet where he was sitting because of the blood, but Callum didn't really mind.

"Xanu's nine hells..." She muttered, as she very narrowly avoided being turned to paste by a falling rock. She felt blood coming down her face as she ran through the collapsing building. She had gotten cut? When? She didn't have time to check the serverity of the cut before she just narrowly escaped the buildings collapsed with a well timed teleport. She coughed, paint, dust and human air getting in her lungs. It could prove problematic later. Especially if the dust were to get into her eyes.

"Right. This ends now." She declared as she pointed her two blasters at him. Her last drone hovered over to her, though she was fairly sure she had at least two left. Perhaps it was trapped by debris? In any case, the drone with her pointed its weapon at the mutant. "You can still leave with the rest of yourself intact. No one needs to do anything stupid." She responded. This was partly a gambit to end this farce before either party was forced to do something drastic. She'd rather not kill any humans if she could help it, rather save that for the seperatists which supported them, and she had a feeling Gravity felt more or less the same way. Still, she doubted this would be effective, so she already began planning her next moves.

Callum glanced up at the girl standing in front of her, a lazy smile plastered on his face. He wasn't really sure who she was, but she was blue, which Callum found funny. His armour had been stained red at this point, and blood poured out of his chest like there was no tomorrow. He felt woozy. Had he been... Fighting this girl? Yeah, that was it. Haha. He wasn't gonna win.

"Mhuh." Callum said. He was sure he had meant to say something that made sense but it didn't work. He giggled again and fell backwards, rushing out of consciousness. But, just before he slipped away, he had a moment of clarity. He would die if he didn't do something. He launched a huge gravitational shockwave around him as he fell back. He hoped it was enough.

Blackness.
The Irishman who doesn't drink, nursing a Pepsi in the corner of The Pub.

I thought I made a mistake once, but I was wrong.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse