NATION

PASSWORD

GE&T Accreditation Agency [Temporarily closed - backlog]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Nation of Ceneria
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nation of Ceneria » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:20 pm

Abidawe wrote:[Accreditation Form

OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION FROM GE&TAA

Thank you for applying for accreditation, Mr. Maglio! We are happy to inform you that you have been awarded a rating of three stars for your storefront, Roman Food Company! Below you will find a banner displaying your rating, which we invite you to place in your storefront.
Code: Select all
[align=center][url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=322995][img]http://i.imgur.com/lGAIWoP.png[/img][/url][/align]

Should this banner not fit your storefront, you may contact us directly or browse our selection of alternate banners to see if one of them fits better.

If you have received a low rating for your storefront, we highly recommend that you read over our list of common storefront suggestions. These should help get you on the path to a five-star rating. Additionally, please do not hesitate to re-apply after you have acted on any improvement suggestions given.

Once more, thank you for applying to the Global Economics and Trade Accreditation Agency!

Robert J. Burneside, Chief Executive Officer.
Daniel R. Sparkmann, Head of Accreditation.
While I'm glad you played around with the images a little bit (which now looks great, by the way! Nice editing job!), I think you still need to read over the list of common suggestions. I'm simply going to copy-paste the couple that are most applicable to you.

1: One thing that many storefronts lack is ample description of the storefront. This can be anything from a paragraph explaining the history of the company in question to a long biography of the company's Chief Executive Officer. While I do not recommend drowning potential customers in information, allowing customers to get a feel for the company as well as what it sells is imperative to running a successful storefront. A list of common informational sections is below.
  1. Letter from CEO/Manager/Owner
  2. More history of the company
  3. Why you should buy from the storefront
  4. FAQ
  5. Contact Information
  6. Eco-friendliness

...et cetera. Have fun describing your business to your customers! Another thing that I think can help your storefront is the way that you organize these pieces. You have most of these things in place already, but they are spread out across the entirety of the storefront. Again, I would highly recommend condensing these sections, such as moving your history into the opening post, along with any questions that you end up receiving from your customers via your inquiry form.

2: You're already using the justify feature of the alignment tags, something many people don't even know about. I suggest taking it a step further and adding indentation to the first line of each paragraph. Do this by adding [.tab] tags, used as follows:

[.tab=# of pixels][/.tab]First line of your paragraph, which then is indented by the number of pixels that you specified in the first tag. I recommend using an indentation of somewhere around 30 pixels. This appears to be about the standard indentation distance.

3: Lastly, as I mentioned in your suggestions section earlier today, you (and your customers!) might find it helpful to add a navigation abr to the top of each one of your posts. This will help unify your storefront and make finding different sections easier. Just remember to update your navigation bar every time you move a linked element!

Here's a basic explanation of how to do this, copied out of Maltropia's excellent guide for storefront formatting:

But why the #Hist? That's one of the things I find most useful. Normally the URL will say p=12621915#p12621915 at the end, or something like that, but you can make the bit after the # link to a subsection of a post by using [anchor] tags. Basically, you take the text/header/picture you want to link to, drop a tag around it that says
[anchor=yourtexthere]Whatever you're linking to[/anchor]
and then stick the anchor text after the #. The only tricky bit with this is that you won't obtain a post's URL until after it's been posted, so anchors will only work once you've edited in the correct link.

Hopefully, these more detailed suggestions can help!

Gegeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gegeia » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:49 am

Storefront Accreditation Form
Nation Name: Federal Republic of Gegeia
Storefront Name: Gegeia Airlines
Link to Storefront Thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=306448
Would you like recommendations on improving your storefront? Yes!
What type of storefront is this (i.e. Military, Automotive, etc.)? Airlines
Special Requests: N/A
Name and position of applying individual: Mr. Aaron Tang, CEO, Gegeia Airlines Limited
**GETAAFORM**
Thank you for submitting your storefront for accreditation! You will be contacted when your rating is complete!
哥亞邦國總統 | President of Gegeia
Chairman of GegCorp Holdings
Founder of NationStates Development Fund
--Gegeian Storefronts--
Gegeiamedia|Gegeia Butterworth Airport|Gegeia Airlines|Embassy Program of Gegeia|Gegtron Fuels

-----
Gegeia is a IATA Member

-----
本網頁為哥亞邦國政府版權所有。This storefront is under the protection of the Government of the Federal Republic of Gegeia.

The Nation of Ceneria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Nation of Ceneria » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:58 pm

Gegeia wrote:[Accreditation Form]

Thank you for applying for accreditation, Mr. Tang! We are happy to inform you that you have been awarded a rating of three stars for your storefront, Gegeia Airlines! Below you will find a banner displaying your rating, which we invite you to place in your storefront.
[align=center][url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=322995][img]http://i.imgur.com/lGAIWoP.png[/img][/url][/align]

Should this banner not fit your storefront, you may contact us directly or browse our selection of alternate banners to see if one of them fits better.

If you have received a low rating for your storefront, we highly recommend that you read over our list of common storefront suggestions. These should help get you on the path to a five-star rating. Additionally, please do not hesitate to re-apply after you have acted on any improvement suggestions given.

Once more, thank you for applying to the Global Economics and Trade Accreditation Agency!

Great start thus far, but I think there are a good many things that you can improve on in order to make Gegeia Airlines even better.

1: Firstly, I would highly recommend using the [.align=justify] tag, or even simply refraining from aligning your text at all in some places. While centering text in many places is a great idea (such as titles, images, etc.), overusing the [.align=center] feature can just make you storefront look a bit off. I would recommend using the default alignment for your text blocks, instead of just leaving the center alignment in place for the whole of your storefront.

2: Secondly, I would like to suggest that you add a bit more information about your storefront in general. Tell your customers more about your company's history, your executive leadership, your commitment to safety and the environment, etc. Just fill up a post with a couple of paragraphs about your company. You are more than welcome to refer to other storefronts for inspiration, so long as you don't reflect them too closely.

3: While I am very impressed by the consistent sizing that your airline class images have, I personally think they take up too much space. I would recommend editing them so that they are all conglomerated together, taking up the same amount of space as one of the images at present. TG me if you would like a better idea about what this would look like.

That's it for now. You may want to look over my list of common storefront suggestions if you'd like to some (albeit nonspecific) suggestions for your storefront. Feel free to TG me with any questions you may have, and know that you're welcome to reapply once you have adopted some of these suggestions. Nice job thus far, and good luck!

Gegeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Gegeia » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:20 pm

We are applying again!
Gegeia wrote:Storefront Accreditation Form
Name and position of applying individual: Mr. Aaron Tang, CEO, Gegeia Airlines Limited
**GETAAFORM**
Thank you for submitting your storefront for accreditation! You will be contacted when your rating is complete!
--Gegeian Storefronts--
Gegeiamedia|Gegeia Butterworth Airport|Gegeia Airlines|Embassy Program of Gegeia|Gegtron Fuels

-----
Gegeia is a IATA Member

-----
本網頁為哥亞邦國政府版權所有。This storefront is under the protection of the Government of the Federal Republic of Gegeia.

FreYhill
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby FreYhill » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:56 am

Dear Daniel R. Sparkmann, Head of Accreditation,

On behalf of my Company, Freyhillian Airlines, I have come to your accreditation company for a rating for Freyhillian Airlines. Find attached is the formal request of our company to yours asking for a full review of our company operations.

C'hoe Chul Soo
Central Executive Officer
Freyhillian Airlines

Nation Name: The Commonwealth of Freyhill
Storefront Name: Freyhillian Airlines
Link to Storefront Thread: https://www.flyfreyhill.com.fh
Would you like recommendations on improving your storefront? Yes
What type of storefront is this (i.e. Military, Automotive, etc.)? Aviation (Airline)
Special Requests: A report to be sent to Freyhillian Airlines of our operations
Name and position of applying individual: C'hoe Chul Soo, Central Executive Officer, Freyhillian Airlines.
**GETAAFORM**
President Emmanuel Carvallo
1st President of the Senate of Fernão (2017-2017)
Chief Whip of the Civic Union

Patricio Magrina
Nominee for Secretary of Health and Labour
Member of the Events Committee

Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 7.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.51

Liberal Conservative Roman Catholic.
Member of the Liberal National Party of Queensland (LNP)
Supporter of the Coalition (Australia).

The Nation of Ceneria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Nation of Ceneria » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:07 pm

Thank you for applying for accreditation, Mr. Tang! We are happy to inform you that you have been awarded a rating of three stars for your storefront, Gegeia Airlines! Below you will find a banner displaying your rating, which we invite you to place in your storefront.

Nice job with those changes! They look nice! More suggestions below.

1: In the same way that you expanded upon the history of your company, I would suggest expanding the sections you already have on your vision, your mission, your quality, and you safety. Just make each about a paragraph or so, subject to interpretation.

2: One (really important) thing that I appear to have missed last time are your replies. In order to come across as professional as possible to your customers and partners, it is important to have well-though-out, formal replies to your customers' applications an inquiries. Take a look at what other highly-rated storefront owners have done in the way of formal order replies, and try to make yours also look like formal letters. I would highly recommend using the [.box], [.blocktext], and [.hr] tags to format your replies.

3: Maybe slow down the speed of your class GIFs so you can read the text?

Anyways, that's all I can think for right now. Again, read over the suggestions liked above and feel free to reapply after you've worked on your storefront a bit more! Good luck!

Freyhill wrote:[Accreditation Form]

Thank you for applying for accreditation, Mr. Soo! We are happy to inform you that you have been awarded a rating of two stars for your storefront, Freyhillian Airlines! Below you will find a banner displaying your rating, which we invite you to place in your storefront.
[align=center][url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=322995][img]http://i.imgur.com/jNqJoGj.png[/img][/url][/align]

I'm really liking how your storefront is looking already! Great job with it so far. Below, you'll find a couple of suggestions to help you improve.

1: First, I recommend that you add a bit more information about your storefront in general. Tell your customers more about your company's history, your executive leadership, your commitment to safety and the environment, etc. Just fill up a post with a couple of paragraphs about your company. You are more than welcome to refer to other storefronts for inspiration, so long as you don't reflect them too closely.

2: Secondly, your links to dispatches in your navigation bar appear to be broken. One way to get around this is to simply link directly to the post in the thread that you want to go to. To do this, click on the little 'Image' button beside you name at the top of the post that you want to link to. This will change the url in your browser to take you directly to that post. Then, just copy the url and put it in the place you would normally put the url of the dispatch. Now, clicking on the link should take you to the post.

3: Lastly, I highly recommend that you reduce the buffer space between the top of the post and the logo of your company. To to this, just chop off all of the blank space at the top of your header image using your photo editor of choice.

That's all for the time being. Feel free to reapply once you have taken some of the suggestions into account, and good luck with Freyhillian Airlines!

Samulian
Civilian

Founded: Dec 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

HELP

Postby Samulian » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:16 pm

I need to do a big deal with a nation for my economy. Help?

Gegeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Gegeia » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:34 am

To: Robert J. Burneside, Chief Executive Officer.
Greetings!
Gegeia Airlines Limited would like to invite your agency to review our storefront, and to award us a rating of our storefront. We sincerely hope that you might also provide us with any Improvement Suggestions to our storefront, if any.

If there is any queries, please call us at +98 6677 9956, or email us at queries@gegeiaair.ga

Our application is attached in the spoiler as shown below.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Mr. Aaron Tang
CEO
Gegeia Airlines Limited

1 Airport Blvd, Butterworth Airport, Bukit Tam, Butterworth 002299, Wilayah Perseketuan, Gegeia
Tel: +98 6677 9956 | Website: gegeiaair.com | Email: queries@gegeiaair.ga

Gegeia wrote:[size=150]Storefront Accreditation Form
**GETAAFORM**
--Gegeian Storefronts--

-----
Gegeia is a IATA Member

-----

Gegeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Gegeia » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:08 pm

To: Robert J. Burneside, Chief Executive Officer.

Greetings!
Gegtron Fuels would like to invite your agency to review our storefront, and to give a rating. We would highly welcome any suggestions to improve our storefront.

If there is any queries, please email us at faq@gegtron.com.ga or call +98 6111 2235.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Ms. June Havock
Corporate Manager
Gegtron Fuels Private Limited

[color=#996633]Storefront Accreditation Form
Nation Name: Gegeia
Storefront Name: Gegtron Fuels
Link to Storefront Thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=363453
What type of storefront is this (i.e. Military, Automotive, etc.)? Petroleum Company
Name and position of applying individual: Ms. June Havock, Corporate Manager
**GETAAFORM**
--Gegeian Storefronts--

-----
Gegeia is a IATA Member

-----

FreYhill
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby FreYhill » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:23 am

Dear Daniel R. Sparkmann, Head of Accreditation,

As a result of your constructive critism, Freyhillian Airlines has revampted their website servers. With Freyhillian Airlines ready to be reassesed of their online operations. Secondly, I have taken attention that you have called me a male, the fact is that I am a female and I take this extremely offensive, I request that you take it back and apologize.

Thank you for reading,

Ms. C'hoe Chul Soo
Central Executive Officer
Freyhillian Airlines

Nation Name: The Commonwealth of Freyhill
Storefront Name: Freyhillian Airlines
Link to Storefront Thread: https://www.flyfreyhill.com.fh
What type of storefront is this (i.e. Military, Automotive, etc.)? Aviation (Airline)
Special Requests: A report to be sent to Freyhillian Airlines of our operations
Name and position of applying individual: C'hoe Chul Soo, Central Executive Officer, Freyhillian Airlines.
**GETAAFORM**
President Emmanuel Carvallo
1st President of the Senate of Fernão (2017-2017)
Chief Whip of the Civic Union

Patricio Magrina
Nominee for Secretary of Health and Labour
Member of the Events Committee

Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 7.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.51

Liberal Conservative Roman Catholic.
Member of the Liberal National Party of Queensland (LNP)
Supporter of the Coalition (Australia).

The Nation of Ceneria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Nation of Ceneria » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:54 am

Thank you for applying for accreditation, Mr. Tang! We are happy to inform you that you have been awarded a rating of four stars for your storefront, Gegeia Airlines! Below you will find a banner displaying your rating, which we invite you to place in your storefront.
[align=center][url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=322995][img]http://i.imgur.com/oB8v3Va.png[/img][/url][/align]

Nice work on that message format! It looks great! Suggestions below, as always! :)

1: I think the way that you're quoting the post your are replying to is great, but I highly recommend putting these quotes in spoilers so you minimize unnecessary clutter in your posts.

2: I ca't believe I didn't say this before, but you should probably make your own logo more prominent in your first post and those of your partners slightly less so. While promoting partnerships is great, I think your logo should probably hold a noticeable place as well.

3: While you do say in your very first post that the storefront is designed for the Rift theme and that viewing it in the dark theme is not recommended, I still think you should do what you can to make it as painless an experience as possible for those who choose to ignore your advise. All this really requires as making the white backgrounds of your images transparent instead. Fortunately enough, this only really applies to the images of your aircraft, as everything else looks well enough as is.

That's it for now. Again, feel free to contact me with questions! Good luck!

Thank you for applying for accreditation, Ms. Havock! We are happy to inform you that you have been awarded a rating of four stars for your storefront, Gegtron Fuels! Below you will find a banner displaying your rating, which we invite you to place in your storefront.
[align=center][url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=322995][img]http://i.imgur.com/oB8v3Va.png[/img][/url][/align]

And God sayeth, "Let there be another storefront!" And lo, there was! :p

With this storefront, there isn't really all that much I can say. As with Gegeia Air, I suggest adding a couple of paragraphs about your company, mixing together history, environmental commitment, general information, and more. Other than that, your storefront is already quite good. Nice job!

As always, ask if you have any questions, and 'bonne chance!'

Freyhill wrote:[Accreditation Form]

Ms. Soo--

Firstly, we would like to offer our sincere and heartfelt apologies for the mistake in our reply to your application. We are very sorry for the offense to your person that this mistake has caused, and ask that you contact us if we can make it up to you in any way.

Secondly, we would like to thank you for applying again for accreditation. We are extremely happy to inform you that you have been awarded a rating of four stars for your storefront, Freyhillian Airlines! Below you will find a banner displaying your rating, which we invite you to place in your storefront.

Once more, we sincerely apologize for our mistake, and thank you for applying to the Global Economics and Trade Accreditation Agency!

Okay. I think that takes the cake for quickest and most impressive improvements. Freyhillian Airlines looks great! :D

Suggestion-wise, there's not all that much I can say. You can't just be flying A380's, so I do suggest that you add more aircraft as you have a chance to do so. You may also want to mess around a bit with you text's alignment, as it inconsistently switches between centered and left-aligned. Another thing you may want to look into is simply juggling your content into the other posts you have directly following the OP. Filling them up will simply serve to allow you more room to expand and permit you to actually use the space you have already reserved for yourself.

Other than those, I can't really think of any other ways to improve your storefront. It looks really great, and I can't wait to see how you continue to improve it! Good luck!

Tangaliro
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Tangaliro » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:10 am

Nation Name:Tangaliro
Storefront Name:RAVICO.
Link to Storefront Thread:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=361531
Would you like recommendations on improving your storefront?Absolutely
What type of storefront is this (i.e. Military, Automotive, etc.)?Armament marketing industry
Special Requests:None
Name and position of applying individual:Johns Drakson
**GETAAFORM**
“In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemy's country whole and intact; to shatter and destroy it is not so good. So, too, it is better to recapture an army entire than to destroy it, to capture a regiment, a detachment or a company entire than to destroy them. Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.”
-Sun Tzu

A several year old NS user, though always Tangaliro.
You may know me or you may not.
Whatever. :3

Legatum
Envoy

Founded: Aug 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Legatum » Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:34 am

Nation Name: The Empire of Legatum
Storefront Name: Imperial Shipyards
Link to Storefront Thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=364121
What type of storefront is this? Military
Special Requests: None
Name and position of applying individual: Chief Executive Officer Guss Piper
**GETAAFORM**
DEFCON: 5 (FIVE)

The Nation of Ceneria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Nation of Ceneria » Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:13 pm

Tangaliro wrote:[Accreditation Form]

Thank you for applying for accreditation, Mr. Drakson! We are happy to inform you that you have been awarded a rating of two stars for your storefront, RAVICO.! Below you will find a banner displaying your rating, which we invite you to place in your storefront.
[align=center][url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=322995][img]http://i.imgur.com/jNqJoGj.png[/img][/url][/align]

Nice job so far! You designs are pretty well though-out, and you've obviously put some work into this storefront. I have a couple of suggestions for you below.

1: Your storefront suffers from one thing that many (if not most) military storefronts also suffer from: Lack of product detail. Five to ten sentences about the product can suffice for things such as hand-held weapons, but the length and detail of write-ups should drastically increase along with size (and price). Talk about performance in combat, history, materials, electronics, drive systems (if applicable), etc. Just give your customers a very full description of the product and what it can do. Ideally, someone who has read over your write-up should be able to write a perfectly accurate story involving your product.

2: Another thing you may want to look into is improving your coding a bit. I can't really give you any better advice than to read over the guide that Maltropia wrote and the guide that Tippercommon wrote. Both are great resources, and should help you make RAVICO. better in terms of visual appearance.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a TG and ask. I'm happy to help! Good luck!

Legatum wrote:[Accreditation Form]

Thank you for applying for accreditation, Mr. Piper! We are sorry to inform you that you have been awarded a rating of one star for your storefront, Imperial Shipyards. Below you will find a banner displaying your rating, which we invite you to place in your storefront.
[align=center][url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=322995][img]http://i.imgur.com/2DMZIFF.png[/img][/url][/align]

Very interesting storefront so far. I feel like the framework is in place, but I think you can definitely build upon it and improve Imperial Shipyards.

1: Firstly, your storefront suffers from one thing that many (if not most) military storefronts also suffer from: Lack of product detail. As your storefront is a naval storefront, most of your products are worth hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of dollars per unit. As a general rule, the amount of description that you have for each of your products should be roughly equivalent to the price of unit you are selling. In other words, the length and detail of write-ups should drastically increase along with size (and price). Talk about their performance in combat, their history, what materials, electronics, and drive systems allow them to operate, etc. Just give your customers a very full description of the product and what it can do. Ideally, someone who has read over your write-up should be able to write a perfectly accurate story involving your product.

2: Secondly, I would highly recommend writing a good bit more about your storefront in general. One thing that many storefronts lack is ample description of the storefront. This can be anything from a paragraph explaining the history of the company in question to a long biography of the company's Chief Executive Officer. While I do not recommend drowning potential customers in information, allowing customers to get a feel for the company as well as what it sells is imperative to running a successful storefront. A list of common informational sections is below.
  2. History of the company
  3. Company executives and employees
  4. Why you should buy from the storefront
  5. FAQ
  6. Contact Information
  7. Eco-friendliness
Whatever you choose to add, just give your potential customers a feel for the company as well as the products.

If you have any questions whatsoever, I am more than happy to help. Just send me a TG! Good luck!

Mizialand
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 17, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Mizialand » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:19 am

OOC: I'm the player behind Heleventia, the owner of the precursor to your agency.

ROYAUME DE LA MIZE

Ministère des Affaires étrangères et Maredoratique

124 Rue de l'Elise

5689 AX Heleventia

La Mize

Tel: +44 900 788

Fax: +44 557 900

Daniel R. Sparkmann, Head of Accreditation,
GE&T Accreditation Agency.

28 December 2015

Dear Sirs

Letter of Commendation

On behalf of Her Majesty Queen Sophie Vincent of the Kingdom of Mizialand, I, her humble servant, the Minister of Foreign Affairs would like to commend the services extended by your storefront, the GE&T Accreditation Agency. We are very pleased to see that services that were offered by the erstwhile GETrax are being continued in the same spirit and devotion.

As you might be aware, a few years ago, the GETrax which was an apex rating agency was closed. The rating services were created to offer the citizens of Mizialand and its now incorporated territories of Heleventia an unbiased idea of the quality of service they can expect from the rated storefronts. Unfortunately, within a few years of its service, due to political events in Heleventia the agency had to face an untimely closure. However much to the delight of Her Majesty, your agency has continued it service in the same spirit as that of its predecessor. Also, you have not only improved upon such services but also offered more services. We are much pleased to see the central role the agency is playing as a trusted, responsible, unbiased guide to the plethora of storefronts that are present here. A Five Star Rating from your agency truly separates the best from the rest Its accreditation and ratings are widely used and well respected. Therefore, Her Majesty has decided to issue an official commendation, the proof of which is this letter itself to the GE&T Accreditation Agency.

We wish the agency all the best for its future and a very happy 2016.

Yours faithfully,
Léo Schwechlen,
Minister of External Affairs

╔══════════════════════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ═════════════════════════════════╗
Mizialand Embassy Programmel Our Factbookl MiziaNews.mzl 10 Years on NS!l
Member of Astyria
Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
╚══════════════════════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ═════════════════════════════════╝

The Nation of Ceneria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Nation of Ceneria » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:10 pm

Mizialand wrote:[Letter of Commendation]

Foreign Minister Schwechlen--

It is with delight that I am tasked by the board of advisors of the GE&T Accreditation Agency to accept the letter of commendation offered us by your kind monarch, Queen Vincent. I am very proud that the services that we have striven to offer to our customers here at GE&TAA have not gone unnoticed, and are very thankful and touched by the kind remarks that you made in your letter.

A notice of your government's commendation of this agency has been posted on our webpage, and it is our hope that this commendation may lead even more people, companies, and nations to enjoy the service that we offer. Again, thank you for your kind words and your recognition for our hard work.

Cordially,
Mr. Robert J. Burneside, Chief Executive Officer.

Legatum
Envoy

Founded: Aug 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Legatum » Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:10 am

Nation Name: The Empire of Legatum
Storefront Name: Imperial Shipyards
Link to Storefront Thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=364121
What type of storefront is this? Defence
Name and position of applying individual: Chief Executive Officer Guss Piper
**GETAAFORM**

The Nation of Ceneria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Nation of Ceneria » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:59 am

Legatum wrote:[Accreditation Form]

Thank you for applying for accreditation, Mr. Piper! We are happy to inform you that you have been awarded a rating of two stars for your storefront, Imperial Shipyards! Below you will find a banner displaying your rating, which we invite you to place in your storefront.

Nice job with the history and your FAQ! It certainly improved your storefront! The main thing I'm going to suggest at this point is to keep on working at your product write-ups. What you have for your Imperial-class CVN is great, I I think you can definitely do the same with your other vessels as well.

I'm also going to give you a couple of tips on how to cheat on your write-ups. This makes them look longer than they are, without sacrificing writing or product quality in the process.

1: Use the [.blocktext] tag! This indents both sides of your text block to give a side margin, consequentially making it take up more vertical space on the page.
2: Use the [.tab] feature! This allows you to indent the first line of your paragraphs by a specified number of pixels (the standard is 30 or so). Usage is as follows: [.tab=30][./tab]

Hopefully the above helps! If you have any questions, feel free to TG me! Good luck!

Kington Langley
Minister

Founded: Nov 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kington Langley » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:45 pm

To: Representatives of the Global Economics and Trade Accreditation Agency
Subject: Request for accreditation

Whom it may concern,

Before I begin, please allow me to formally introduce myself. I am Oliver Buxon, the Chief Executive Officer of CuppaCoffee PLC and an official business ambassador for the Grand Duchy of Kington Langley. Regardless of the outcome of these upcoming discussions, I greatly look forward to personally representing my company throughout this process.

CuppaCoffee, currently the largest active company of its kind in the world today, has recently opened a brand new storefront. While we are confident that it serves as a significant improvement over its predecessor we eagerly seek a more professional opinion. Because of this we come to the Global Economics and Trade Accreditation Agency this day, humbly requesting the services of your prestigious organisation.

The ratings and recommendations of the Global Economics and Trade Accreditation Agency are taken seriously both here at CuppaCoffee and within the wider business world as a whole. As such, we greatly look forward to hearing your thoughts on our storefront as it currently stands and eagerly await any constructive feedback you may have..

Attached below is a completed storefront accreditation form, we hope that it has been filled out correctly. Should you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact us whereby we shall seek to address any concerns you may have as soon as possible. Similarly, if your inquiries require a history of our customer feedback, may I direct you to our old storefront here.

If there is nothing else that needs to be discussed, I eagerly await the results of your investigation.

Thank you,

Oliver Buxon
CEO of CuppaCoffee PLC

Nation Name: Grand Duchy of Kington Langley
Storefront Name: CuppaCoffee
Link to Storefront Thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=364681
What type of storefront is this (i.e. Military, Automotive, etc.)? Hospitality
Special Requests:
Name and position of applying individual: Oliver Buxon, Chief Executive Officer
**GETAAFORM**
Nationality: British (English)
Political compass:
- Economic Left/Right: -4.25
- Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.69
Leader of the Commonwealth of Kington Langley
Founder of the Universal Broadcasting Union
View our extensive and informative collection of NSWiki articles
Our embassy programme here
Grand Duke: Thomas II
Prime Minister: Kevin Darling
Capital city: Kingsmouth
National anthem: Kington Langley Forever
Demonym: Kingtonian
WA status: Non-member

The Nation of Ceneria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Nation of Ceneria » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:10 pm

Kington Langley wrote:[Accreditation Form and Beautiful Letter]

Thank you for applying for accreditation, Mr. Buxon! We are thrilled to inform you that you have been awarded a rating of five stars for your storefront, CuppaCoffee! Below you will find a banner displaying your rating, which we invite you to place in your storefront.
[align=center][url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=322995][img]http://i.imgur.com/tFobpZC.png[/img][/url][/align]

This is what makes rating storefronts worth it. That's probably one of the single best-formatted storefront I have yet seen that actually use the BBCode and not images of their content. Beautiful.

Suggestion-wise, I can only really recommend that you do something to reduce the amount of space your customer list takes up. Scrolling through it is a little painful. Maybe downsize the text or put it into multiple columns in a table if you are unwilling to spoiler it? Whatever you'd like, it's rea;lly more of a preferential thing than anything else.

Amazing job, and enjoy continuing to do your great work!

The Rimworld Remnant
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rimworld Remnant » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:16 am

Nation Name: The Dominion of The Rimworld Remnant
Storefront Name: NetShare Software
Link to Storefront Thread: Here
What type of storefront is this (i.e. Military, Automotive, etc.)? Software
Name and position of applying individual: CEO Dmitri Josef
**GETAAFORM**
This ninja'd is there just in case.
I am a FT nation, and I come in peace... Yeah right... And Zoose is a Goose!!!

Factbooks
M8, my dank memelordshiep pazz

The Unified Balkan States
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unified Balkan States » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:49 am

Nation Name: The Federation of the Unified Balkan States
Storefront Name: Uroš Arms
Link to Storefront Thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=353364
Would you like recommendations on improving your storefront? Yes.
What type of storefront is this (i.e. Military, Automotive, etc.)? Military
Special Requests: Please make the stars white, with Unified Balkan national colors in the background.
Name and position of applying individual: Jovan Zrena, Chairman of Sales
**GETAAFORM**

Kington Langley
Minister

Founded: Nov 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kington Langley » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:39 am

To: Representatives of the Global Economics and Trade Accreditation Agency
Subject: Request for accreditation

Whom it may concern,

We are honoured that the Global Economics and Trade Accreditation Agency decided to deem CuppaCoffee worthy enough of its time. While we were confident that our storefront had the potential to stand out amongst those of our competitors, we certainly never expected our storefront to do so well in the face of your professional scrutiny. Even if your verdict had been less positive, CuppaCoffee fully supports the rating your organisation has given us and continues to commend the excellent service you provide.

Admittedly, perhaps due to the rapid growth of CuppaCoffee and the consequential booming of active business commitments, it had never occurred to us to better display the list of international locations. Now understanding that the customer list disproportionally dominates the storefront, we shall take every step to ensure that its presentation is made more manageable. While we are currently divided on a solution, the addition of a spoiler is the solution most favoured by the board.

Finally, I thought it would be appropriate to inform you of a number of additions/changes that are expected to be made to the CuppaCoffee storefront over the coming days.
  • Addition of information regarding the board of directors with headshots and bios for the most prominent members (CEO, CFO etc.)
  • Potential addition of more images throughout the storefront to make it less 'text heavy'.
  • Alterations to the sizes/placement of logos and links.
  • Potential addition of a 'sponsorships' section to allow CuppaCoffee to become the sponsor of major international sporting events etc.

While we have achieved the highest score possible from your organisation for a storefront not listed on your coveted 'exceptional' list, we would very much like to continue requesting your feedback at semi-regular intervals over the next few days/weeks as the most major changes/additions to our storefront are made. If this would provide too much of a distraction for you, seeing as you constantly have commitments to other applicants, we will perfectly understand should you choose not to permit this.

Thank you,

Oliver Buxon
CEO of CuppaCoffee PLC
Nationality: British (English)
Political compass:
- Economic Left/Right: -4.25
- Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.69
Leader of the Commonwealth of Kington Langley
Founder of the Universal Broadcasting Union
View our extensive and informative collection of NSWiki articles
Our embassy programme here
Grand Duke: Thomas II
Prime Minister: Kevin Darling
Capital city: Kingsmouth
National anthem: Kington Langley Forever
Demonym: Kingtonian
WA status: Non-member

The Nation of Ceneria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Nation of Ceneria » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:51 am

The Rimworld Remnant wrote:[Accreditation Form]

Thank you for applying for accreditation, Mr. Josef! We are happy to inform you that you have been awarded a rating of three stars for your storefront, NetShare Software! Below you will find a banner displaying your rating, which we invite you to place in your storefront.

Interesting idea for a storefront! I'm not sure how much business your storefront will attract, but it is certainly something that isn't adequately exploited if it turns out to be a reliable market.

Suggestion-wise, I highly recommend adding a paragraph or so of explanation for each of your products. Right now, they are just a name and a price, without much telling you what they are capable of doing and what the differences between them are.

Other than that, your storefront is pretty nice. I do suggest messing around a bit with your formatting some more. I see you've used the align=justify feature, but you might also want to investigate using the [.blocktext] and maybe even the [.tab] tags to improve your presentation.

Looks pretty good so far! Keep on working on it, and good luck!

The Unified Balkan States wrote:[Accreditation Form]

Thank you for applying for accreditation, Mr. Zrena! We are happy to inform you that you have been awarded a rating of three stars for your storefront, Uroš Arms! Below you will find a banner displaying your rating, which we invite you to place in your storefront.

As with the majority of military storefronts that I rate, your products don't really have enough description to merit an exceptionally high rating. As a general rule, the amount of description that you have for each of your products should be roughly equivalent to the price of unit you are selling. In other words, the length and detail of write-ups should drastically increase along with size (and price). Talk about their performance in combat, their history, what materials, electronics, and drive systems (if applicable) allow them to operate, etc. Just give your customers a very full description of the product and what it can do. Ideally, someone who has read over your write-up should be able to write a perfectly accurate story involving your product.

I would also recommend adding more detail about Uroš Arms itself. One thing that many storefronts lack is ample description of the storefront. This can be anything from a paragraph explaining the history of the company in question to a long biography of the company's Chief Executive Officer. While I do not recommend drowning potential customers in information, allowing customers to get a feel for the company as well as what it sells is imperative to running a successful storefront. A list of common informational sections is below.
  2. History of the company
  3. Company executives and employees
  4. Why you should buy from the storefront
  5. FAQ
  6. Contact Information
  7. Eco-friendliness

....et cetera. There are a nearly endless number of possibilities. Whatever you choose to do, good luck!

Last edited by The Nation of Ceneria on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fiorya
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 25, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Fiorya » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:56 am

Robert J. Burneside
Chief Executive Officer, the Global Economics and Trade Accreditation Agency
Ceneria

Greetings,

Allow me to begin by introducing myself. I am Baron Revstein, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, of Marci's Food Group, the parent company of the popular Fioryan fast food chain, Marci's. Our beloved chain of restaurants specializes in mouth-watering and truly flavor rich hamburgers, chicken meals, side orders and desserts. Marci's traces its roots from a humble family venture to the food business, started by my parents in 1997. We have since launched an ambitious effort to penetrate international markets, with some 2,500 stores worldwide being opened in the last two months of 2015 alone.

In an effort to raise the bar higher, we have resolved to seek the professional scrutiny of established institutions such as yourself. We believe that with the Global Economics and Trade Accreditation Agency help, Marci's will be able to better position itself as a key player in the food industry, and as one of the most competitive and creative brands in GE&T today.

Should you have any questions or further concerns, please do not hesitate to write to us.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Yours,

The Right Hon, Reynald Baron Revstein
Chairman & Chief Executive Officer,
Marci's Food Group

Nation Name: Fiorya
Storefront Name: Marci's
Link to Storefront Thread: viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=6&t=363625&p=27092779#p27092779
What type of storefront is this (i.e. Military, Automotive, etc.)? Fast Food Chain
Special Requests: None at this moment
Name and position of applying individual: The Baron Revstein
**GETAAFORM**

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade