NATION

PASSWORD

Why do people hate Israel?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Carls-land
Minister

Founded: Apr 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Carls-land » Mon May 31, 2010 11:23 am

because they are stupid, and believe they are somehow evil, even through they are the freest state in the middle east

Kryozerkia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Kryozerkia » Mon May 31, 2010 12:04 pm

Carls-land wrote:because they are stupid, and believe they are somehow evil, even through they are the freest state in the middle east

You've already been told that trolling isn't kosher, so knock it off, and enjoy this little quaint *** warning for trolling *** that's being mercifully added to your account.
Last edited by Kryozerkia on Mon May 31, 2010 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Problem to Report?
Game-side: Getting Help
Forum-side: Moderation
Technical issue/suggestion: Technical
A-well-a, don't you know about the bird
♦ Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word ♦
♦ A-well-a, bird, bird, b-bird's the word

Get the cheese to Sickbay

"Ok folks, show's over... Nothing to see here... Show's OH MY GOD! A horrible plane crash! Hey everybody, get a load of this flaming wreckage! Come on, crowd around, crowd around, don't be shy, crowd around!" -- Chief Wiggum

Intersystems Alliance
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Intersystems Alliance » Mon May 31, 2010 12:09 pm

AlturRung wrote:why do people hate Israel, for its government, for its people, what about Israel do people hate?

JEWS!
“Blowing up a perfectly serviceable door, pointing a gun at your new superior officer, and then insulting me for my hair color? Really Lieutenant Commander, are all Cerberus operatives as highly trained as you or am I looking at a unique specimen here?”
~Alversia

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Mon May 31, 2010 2:26 pm

Shooting up a bunch of international aid workers will only make the world fall in love with Israel.
Crimes committed by Muslims will be a pan-Islamic plot and proof of Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of loners who do not represent their belief system at all.
The probability of one's participation in homosexual acts is directly proportional to one's public disdain and disgust for homosexuals.
If a political figure makes an accusation of wrongdoing without evidence, odds are probable that the accuser or an associate thereof has in fact committed the very same act, possibly to a worse degree.
Where is your God-Emperor now?

Vervaria
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 31, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Vervaria » Mon May 31, 2010 2:31 pm

Gauthier wrote:Shooting up a bunch of international aid workers will only make the world fall in love with Israel.

But they tried to defend themselves. That makes the Israelis the heroes, obviously.
Lulz: viewtopic.php?p=2707685#p2707685
Fact book
Robustian wrote:If you disagree with me, you are wrong. Period.

Ashmoria wrote:it worries me more when people who hate the government and dont think it can do a good job at anything get into power and start running things.

Wanderjar wrote:hiding behind this "I WANT SOURCES" wall is very quaint

Self--Esteem wrote:No. I love smearing those people who evidently like their country blown by a nuke and who are too foolish to realise that middle-eastern terrorism is nothing to be fond of.

Novistranaya wrote:After the Civil War, the majority of Southerners were more than happy to accept defeat and acknowledge the fact that (though not immediately) blacks were going to have the same rights as them.

Diablo DaVinci
Spokesperson

Founded: May 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Diablo DaVinci » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:54 pm

Vervaria wrote:
Gauthier wrote:Shooting up a bunch of international aid workers will only make the world fall in love with Israel.

But they tried to defend themselves. That makes the Israelis the heroes, obviously.

with the same lame excuses :ugeek:
Considering the bible was handed down generation by generation and has always been kept the same and little touched.I would rather go with people that were there, then people who weren't there but think they know what happened.

my man
Diablo DaVinci wrote:
The Archon of Chaos wrote:You wanna know how copper wire was made? 2 jews fighting over a penny____whats the goal of jewish football? to get the quarterback

:rofl:

Previous

Return to General