NATION

PASSWORD

Age of Shinobi: Reborn (Open, OoC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:21 pm

Shyluz wrote:
Anowa wrote:*Throws dart*
*THUNK*
Nein!

DEAL WITH IT 8)

No= Nien
Nine= Nien

No. 9... It's a pun...
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Shyluz
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:25 pm

Anowa wrote:
Shyluz wrote:
DEAL WITH IT 8)

No= Nien
Nine= Nien

No. 9... It's a pun...

I couldn't tell if it was a pun or if it was a 'oh shit he's speaking German' moment. :p
Otherwise known as Nornsmark for official, region-ey things.

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:26 pm

Era the Mind wrote:
Shyluz wrote:The Return of Yuuki needs your help! I've got to damn many good options, and I can't decide... so you guys decide!
No. 1
(Image)

No. 2
(Image)

No. 3
(Image)

No. 4
(Image)

No. 5
(Image)

No. 6
(Image)

No. 7
(Image)

No. 8
(Image)

No. 9
(Image)

No. 10
(Image)

No. 11

3, 4, & 6 are the cutest. Tell me he's gay... puuuuhhhleaaaaase?

Well, he's had an unrequited love with Shinko for like... 50% of his life. :p

And remember guys, No. 11 was what he looked like previously, so we only have 1 year and hair dye to work with. Maybe color contacts as well. :p
Last edited by Shyluz on Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:37 pm

Anowa wrote:
Altruistic Paladins wrote:
Both the Byakugan and the Sharingan seem to be genetic. They seem to be co-dominant traits that Kishimoto has said can coexist in the same body.

If I may speculate, when they are purely dominant traits, they seem to be present from birth with aspects of epigenetic influence. If they have a heterozygous pair of alleles for eyes, then it will be purely epigenetic and will only activate in response to environmental factors as was shown with Hanabi's activation in response to rage and Sarada's activation in response to familial love, with both being hypothetically heterozygous in that pair genotype and the trait only activating in response to various environmental factors.

While Latin is a cool language, you think you could explain that like I was five?

Here is Khan Academy explaining the Punnet Square in two parts. He explains it nice and slowly, first explaining the punnet square in its most basic parts and then moving on to finally explaining hybrid dominance, which is how the kekkei genkai eyes seem to work.

Here is Mr. Anderson of Bozemanscience explaining punnet squares, though he does it in a terminology that assumes that you remember the terminology better. If you get that, then you will get what I am getting at with blood-types in this video.

Just ask me any questions you need.

As for epigenetic, it basically means traits that are genetically determined but influenced by the environment (which does not just mean your habitat; it refers to everything that influences your genes express themselves, which can be anything from the womb to how stressed you are).

If you are familiar with the genetics of blood-types, the eye-based kekkei genkai seem to work in the same manner as a hybrid dominance.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Era the Mind
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Era the Mind » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:38 pm

Shyluz wrote:
Era the Mind wrote:
3, 4, & 6 are the cutest. Tell me he's gay... puuuuhhhleaaaaase?

Well, he's had an unrequited love with Shinko for like... 50% of his life. :p

And remember guys, No. 11 was what he looked like previously, so we only have 1 year and hair dye to work with. Maybe color contacts as well. :p

;-;

I need a boyfriend for Izaya, though Q_Q

Era the Mind
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Era the Mind » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:40 pm

Anowa wrote:While Latin is a cool language, you think you could explain that like I was five?

Here is Khan Academy explaining the Punnet Square in two parts. He explains it nice and slowly, first explaining the punnet square in its most basic parts and then moving on to finally explaining hybrid dominance, which is how the kekkei genkai eyes seem to work.

Here is Mr. Anderson of Bozemanscience explaining punnet squares, though he does it in a terminology that assumes that you remember the terminology better. If you get that, then you will get what I am getting at with blood-types in this video.

As for epigenetic, it basically means traits that are genetically determined but influenced by the environment (which does not just mean your habitat; it refers to everything that influences your genes express themselves, which can be anything from the womb to how stressed you are).

If you are familiar with the genetics of blood-types, the eye-based kekkei genkai seem to work in the same manner as a hybrid dominance.

It's true. I used to have parts of red hair in my black, but, my environment changed drastically, and now there is silver-white where the red once was.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:42 pm

Anowa wrote:While Latin is a cool language, you think you could explain that like I was five?

When I said explain like Im five I meant "Genes and spooky experiences = my brand special eyes". But thanks.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:45 pm

Era the Mind wrote:It's true. I used to have parts of red hair in my black, but, my environment changed drastically, and now there is silver-white where the red once was.

Hair color is a good example of an epigenetic trait. Sure, you start-off with your normal hair color determined by your genes, but environmental factors of your body as it ages will eventually cause them to stop expressing and thus stop giving color to your hair.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Era the Mind
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Era the Mind » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:49 pm

Era the Mind wrote:It's true. I used to have parts of red hair in my black, but, my environment changed drastically, and now there is silver-white where the red once was.

Hair color is a good example of an epigenetic trait. Sure, you start-off with your normal hair color determined by your genes, but environmental factors of your body as it ages will eventually cause them to stop expressing and thus stop giving color to your hair.

Sometimes, when I'm having a bad week, I will still get red hair. And sometimes, when I'm super happy, red hairs will begin to pop up x3

I have 3 hair colors, currently... I dunno what it all means, but it probably has to do with stress.

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:12 pm

Anowa wrote:

When I said explain like Im five I meant "Genes and spooky experiences = my brand special eyes". But thanks.

I did that because, basically, I imagine that the genetics behind the eyes work exactly as in hybrid dominance, the most famous example of which being bloodtypes. Since it is something that is a bit more advanced than the crowd that I am used to recieving knows, I thought it would be good to have all my bases covered.

Also, tangential learning away!

As for an quation of the genotypes and their phenotypes, as expressed by the following allele notes: EB = Byakugan allele; ES = Sharringan allele; e = non-kekkei genkai allele. Given that:

(these genotypes) = (this phenotype)

EBEB, EBe = Byakugan eyes
ESES, ESe = Sharingan eyes
ee = No kekkei genkai eyes
EBES = Hybrid Byakugan Sharingan eyes

If the pair is heterozygous, then the traits have to be activated by environmental pressures, namely related to extreme emotions (as was with Sarada and Hanabi). Kishimoto did say that the hybrid would happen if someone with the eyes had a baby with the other type of eyes, so I decided to do this for fun. I decided to assume that heterozygous traits are dormant until environmental factors cause them, as was demonstrated with Sarada and Hanabi heterozygous. Thus, to be even more specific and thus clarrify even further:

EBEB = Byakugan eyes
EBe = dormant Byakugan eyes
ESES Sharingan eyes
ESe = dormant Sharingan eyes
By Hits Holy Hand,

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:15 pm

Anowa wrote:When I said explain like Im five I meant "Genes and spooky experiences = my brand special eyes". But thanks.

I did that because, basically, I imagine that the genetics behind the eyes work exactly as in hybrid dominance, the most famous example of which being bloodtypes. Since it is something that is a bit more advanced than the crowd that I am used to recieving knows, I thought it would be good to have all my bases covered.

As for an quation of the genotypes and their phenotypes, as expressed by the following allele notes: EB = Byakugan allele; ES = Sharringan allele; e = non-kekkei genkai allele. Given that:

If the pair is heterozygous, then the traits have to be activated by environmental pressures, namely related to extreme emotions (as was with Sarada and Hanabi). Kishimoto did say that the hybrid would happen if someone with the eyes had a baby with the other type of eyes, so I decided to do this for fun. I decided to assume that heterozygous traits are dormant until environmental factors cause them, as was demonstrated with Sarada and Hanabi heterozygous. Thus, to be even more specific and thus clarrify even further:

EBEB = Byakugan eyes
ESES Sharingan eyes

GODAMMIT NO! I CAME HERE TO RP, NOT TO LEARN! FUN THINGS SHOULD STAY FUN!
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Era the Mind
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Era the Mind » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:17 pm

Anowa wrote:

EBEB = Byakugan eyes
ESES Sharingan eyes

GODAMMIT NO! I CAME HERE TO RP, NOT TO LEARN! FUN THINGS SHOULD STAY FUN!

Fun to me
Last edited by Era the Mind on Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:21 pm

Anowa wrote:GODAMMIT NO! I CAME HERE TO RP, NOT TO LEARN! FUN THINGS SHOULD STAY FUN!

You will learn something interesting since that first set of equations works in the same way as blood types work (without the epigenetic stuff, but that is irrelevant).

Also, I needed a quick way to tick time away while waiting for people to assemble.

Oh, right, I should be making a list of accepted people, also accepting people, also bringing some of my characters over from the old-thread, and work on crafting the individual big bads with ustedes you guys.

Era the Mind wrote:Fun to me

Also, reading that.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,

Era the Mind
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Era the Mind » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:24 pm

Anowa wrote:GODAMMIT NO! I CAME HERE TO RP, NOT TO LEARN! FUN THINGS SHOULD STAY FUN!

You will learn something interesting since that first set of equations works in the same way as blood types work (without the epigenetic stuff, but that is irrelevant).

Also, I needed a quick way to tick time away while waiting for people to assemble.

Oh, right, I should be making a list of accepted people, also accepting people, also bringing some of my characters over from the old-thread, and work on crafting the individual big bads with ustedes you guys.

Era the Mind wrote:Fun to me

Also, reading that.

I ARE BIGGEST BAG! Actually, nah, Izaya is adorbs... someone love Izaya ;-;

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:28 pm

Era the Mind wrote:I ARE BIGGEST BAG! Actually, nah, Izaya is adorbs... someone love Izaya ;-;

I found a pic of you.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Era the Mind
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Era the Mind » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:28 pm

Anowa wrote:
Era the Mind wrote:I ARE BIGGEST BAG! Actually, nah, Izaya is adorbs... someone love Izaya ;-;

I found a pic of you.

;-; I didn't mean that. ;-; At first I thought you went through my posts, and found my post in the "What do you look like"/whatever thread x3

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:12 pm

Name: Yuuki Okazaki (Formerly Jinmeiyō)
Role: Protaganist
Native Land/Village: Iwagakure
Current Village of Residence: Iwagakure
Appearance:
"Sorry Shinko, looks like I won't be going home with you this time."

Personality: Likes to act strict and cold to outsiders, despite actually being insecure, nervous, and twitchy around close friends.
Biography: Born to the tailoring clan of Jinmeiyō, as the son of the twentieth claimant to the head seat of the clan, Yuuki was from birth used to political power struggles. His childhood was one of assassinations, power plays, and death. Never once had he considered the possibility of what would happen next.

The current head of the clan, Ren, after his rise to power, discreetly ordered that all his relatives aside from those in his faction were to be killed. Yuuki watched silently from a peephole he'd made years ago in a wall as everyone he'd ever cared for was slaughtered mercilessly by Ren's cronies.

Seeing this atrocity occur, the Okazukis, a clan of smiths and forgemasters, decided to overthrow the despot Ren. With superior arms, a huge numerical advantage, and the will to avenge the formerly proud Jinmeiyōs, the Okazakis marched into the Jinmeiyō stronghold, and slaughtered everyone inside.

By the time the Okazakis had finished, the building was covered in blood, and all the Jinmeiyōs were dead. Except one. Except Yuuki. After three days of mourning, the boy, having nothing but the hat on his head, his mother's final gift, the clothes on his back, and the recipe for steelribbon in his mind, he kneeled in front of the first Okazuki he found, begging for her forgiveness: Shinko Okazaki, who was at the time, grocery shopping.

It was an awkward moment.

He was branded on his collar bone with the kanji for 'debt,' as atonement for his families sins, then was adopted into the clan. He works to repay his debt to both Shinko, and the Okazaki clan as a whole for saving the otherwise clanless boy from certain death and starvation on the streets. It is a debt he someday wishes to repay, even if it costs the boy his life.
Goals: Protect Shinko, maybe carve out a place for himself if he gets around to it.
Strengths:
  • Can hide his bloodlust expertly, despite the vast amounts of it which boils in his soul.
  • Startlingly dexterous, be this using his ribboned-tantos, or jumping tree-to-tree.
  • Due to his 'turbulent' upbringing, he can read faces and sense intent exceptionally well.
Weaknesses:
  • Honest to a fault.
  • Occasionally goes berserk if someone harms Shinko or his hat.
  • Can't swim at all.
  • Terrified of thunder, to the point of paralysis.
Specialty Jutsu(s):
  • Ribbon Release - Summoning Technique - A spirit briefly appears on a special rune made from steelribbon, after the user makes a suitable sacrifice.
  • Ribbon Release - One Thousand Wool Hats Forgotten Days - For a brief moment, the user is made supremely quick, to the point it appears that there are multiple of him. This uses a special chakra-infused ribbon made only by Yuuki.
  • Ribbon Release - Tailor's Blade - Using specially treated chakra-enhanced steelribbon, the Yuuki can summon a katana made of the ribbon from the hilt he had made by his Okazaki clansmen. This blade is more durable, lighter, and sharper than a regular blade. The blade is oddly misshapen, looking like the separated blade of a pair of scissors.
  • Ribbon Release - Blood Oath of the Tailor - With a sacrifice of blood on ribbon, Yuuki becomes possessed by the artisan god of tailors, causing him to become a 'backseat driver' in his own body. This possession last until the chakra from his blood is drained by the god.
Kekkei Genkai: Ribonsāji (Ribbon Surge)
Theme Song: Here
Last edited by Shyluz on Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:06 am, edited 5 times in total.

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:51 pm

Nachfolgia wrote:Motivations: To avenge her fallen clan and destroy the five nations.

I think I've got an idea. She could be close to the inner circle of leaders under the assumption that they will cause some serious chaos in the five major villages, leave their kage dead, and definitely ensure that Kirigakure's government is entirely overthrown by the Reborn, then especially happy with the switch to raiders since she thinks that they will pillage and plunder the big five villages into oblivion anyway.

She is infiltrating the exams to kidnap an older genin with byakugan eyes via feigning her cover identity's death while in the forest of death and temporarily taking the place of the genin so that nobody is suspicious while the kidnapped genin is extracted.

Bycrest wrote:
Name:
Native Land/Village: Takigakure
Current Village of Residence:
Appearance: Without the pendent.
(Image)
Personality:
Biography:
Goals: To surpass each new generation and remain a symbol of the old ways.
Strengths:
Excels in ninjutsu and taijutsu
Highly intelligent and an eye for strategy and tactics.
Weaknesses:
Specialty Jutsu(s):
  • Earth Grudge Fear
  • Earth Release: Judgement Hammer
  • Wind Release: Heaven Cut
  • Fire Release: Explosive Cannon
  • Water Release: Hiding in Water Technique
  • Water Release: Water Clone Technique
  • Lightning Release: Chaose Stab
Kekkei Genkai: N/A

I'm interested. What do you mean by "Old Ways"? What drove this person to associated with the villains? Now that I think about it, money would probably be a perfectly fine explanation.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:58 pm

Nachfolgia wrote:Motivations: To avenge her fallen clan and destroy the five nations.

I think I've got an idea. She could be close to the inner circle of leaders under the assumption that they will cause some serious chaos in the five major villages, leave their kage dead, and definitely ensure that Kirigakure's government is entirely overthrown by the Reborn, then especially happy with the switch to raiders since she thinks that they will pillage and plunder the big five villages into oblivion anyway.

She is infiltrating the exams to kidnap an older genin with byakugan eyes via feigning her cover identity's death while in the forest of death and temporarily taking the place of the genin so that nobody is suspicious while the kidnapped genin is extracted.

Bycrest wrote:
Name:
(Image)
Personality:
Biography:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Specialty Jutsu(s):
  • Earth Grudge Fear

I'm interested. What do you mean by "Old Ways"? What drove this person to associated with the villains? Now that I think about it, money would probably be a perfectly fine explanation.

That sounds pretty good, I like it.

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

Quavv
Senator

Founded: Dec 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:12 pm

Could I make a character that is trying to reform the Akatsuki? Or would that be doing too much? Lol
Join us in this awesome adventure -------------------------------> World of Gods

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:03 am

Era, I'm just saying, those apps on page 1...

Spoilers are your friends, OK? Those are needlessly stretching the page and, frankly, the length discourages many from reading.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Bycrest
Senator

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:06 am

Bycrest wrote:
Name:
(Image)
Personality:
Biography:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Specialty Jutsu(s):
  • Earth Grudge Fear

He's older than probably everyone else so he relates to things in the past and doesn't like all the future advancements. But now that it's been cleared I'll go ahead and finish. I was having a hard time trying to figure out why he would work with the villains while still not making a Kakuzu clone, but I can use the love of money and the love of the past to make him different.
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

Sindrya
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sindrya » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:49 am

Era the Mind wrote:The OP is the one who should make this thread... right?

And, uhm, what about the clan stuff?

This isn't like the other one, and I liked the last one better because it was wider spreading :(

You can still make a clan if you so desire. If you want to have it factor into the story (IE, large amounts of them being members of the Reborn), please use this format:

Code: Select all
[b]Clan Name[/b]:
[b]Clan Leadership[/b]:
[b]Symbol(s)[/b]:
[b]History[/b]:
[b]Homeland/Village[/b]:
[b]Kekkei Genkai[/b]: (If applicable)
[b]Strengths[/b]:
[b]Weaknesses[/b]:
[b]Notable Members[/b]:
[b]Defining Physical Traits[/b]: (if applicable)

If you do not think the clan will play a role in the story, you don't have to do it.

Better put that app format in the first post, m8.
Call me Sin.
Self Entitled Wanderer of the Multiverse. Yep, that's me.
Also a Secret Praiser of Baeyonetta.
Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Current: Returned. Somewhat.
Praise The Lord. Moth Waifu is back! Part Three exists!
Sonitusia wrote:It's not cheating if it's family~

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:
*muffled drums and cymbals in the distance*

Who has to change the light bulbs in 221b?
Wattson.
I REVIVED THIS RP, IGOR! I REVIVED IT!

Sindrya
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Apps Inbound

Postby Sindrya » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:18 am

Name: Saizou Mikan (Saizou Houzuki if followed his mother's bloodline)
Role: Protagonist
Native Land/Village: Hidden Mist Village
Current Village of Residence: Hidden Mist Village
Appearance: This should suffice. Try to imagine him with a jagged teeth.

Personality: Always calm and collected, he rarely panics at any situation. Even though bypassers could judge that he's a cold person, he actually cares with any people that has a deep and strong bond with him.
Biography: Born in the Hidden Mist Village to a father named Saitou Mikan and a mother named Hakugetsu Houzuki, unknown occurences had led to his mother's death and him being ended up living only with his father. Taught kenjutsu by his father since an early age, as it is a traditional type of bukijutsu in the Hidden Mist Village, he became one of the youngest kenjutsu practicioner, and thus was registered into the Kiri Academy. Right before his graduation from the Kiri Academy, now not using the bloody method of graduation, he mastered the deadly technique combination known only to the Mist ninjas; Hiding in Mist Technique and Silent Killing (although he haven't killed anyone). He also found his bloodline gift when he' was 6, but faced with the fact that no one in the Houzuki clan is there to teach him, he only able to perform Water Releases and liquefying his body. After graduating from the Academy, he was assigned to Team 5 and performed his first mission of escorting a retainer of the Land of Water. It was in this mission his talents at Silent Killing was proved. He managed to kill almost half of a group of missing-nins that ambushed their escort. The rest, of course, was taken care of by his Jounin-sensei and his teammates. Shortly after they returned from the mission, they followed a Chuunin exam. During the second stage of the exam, he gained the moniker of "The Third Coming of The Demon" due to his ruthless way of finishing off a group of opponents of his, similar to two ancestors of his mother's bloodline. After he passed the Chuunin exams, the Mizukage granted him one of the Seven Swords of the Mist, Nuibari, the "Sewing Needle".

Goals: He intended to fully master the Leaf Style, and become the best kenjutsu practicioner in the world of Shinobi. He also wanted to become one of the Seven Mist Ninja Swordsmen, which is why he Then he will find out what makes him lives in the situation he is in, why his mother is dead.
Strengths:
-Water Release: As a Hidden Mist Villager by blood, he is able to perform Water Release techniques, in addition with his Kekkei Genkai.
-Kenjutsu/Bukijutsu: Taught by his father the original Mist Style and learned the Leaf Style from the late Gekkou Hayate's scrolls, he is known as the youngest and the only kenjutsu practicioner to learn two different styles and intended to master both.
-Taijutsu: In addition to his kenjutsu capability, he also able to fight without using his sword, being notably agile, durable, and fast.
-Intellect: His calm and collected demeanor always let him to judge a situation better than most people. He is also able to quickly adapt to any situation, and able to make new techniques. He is also a quick learner, able to perform some Leaf Style kenjutsu techniques, despite not fully matering it.
-Intangibility: Granted by his Kekkei Genkai.
Weaknesses:
-His Kekkei Genkai, Hydrification Technique will not work if he's locked in an air-tight container.
-This Kekkei Genkai also makes him extremely vulnerable to Lightning Release techniques.
-He will turned into a jelly-like state when he's passed out (although he rarely fainted).
-He will definitely choose his closest ones over anything.
-He is not immune to genjutsu, and cannot perform one as well, but he could quickly tell if he's under a genjutsu.
-His Water Releases are weak towards Earth Releases.
Specialty Jutsu(s):
-Water Release: Water Ball Technique
-Water Release: Manta Ray Missile
-Water Gun Technique
-Water Gun: Twin Guns
-Leaf Style: Dance of the Crescent Moon (This is still incomplete, he's still trying to master it)
-Leaf Style: Flying Blade Technique
-Leaf Style: Flying Shadow Blade Technique
-Hiding in Mist Technique
-Silent Killing
-Killing Intent
-Mist Style: Bloody Mist Technique
-Leaf Whirlwind
Kekkei Genkai: Hydrification Technique: A technique possessed by any members of Houzuki Clan and anyone who has the Houzuki blood, which allow them to liquefy their body into a mass of water at will, whether it's their full-body or partial. This technique granted them intangibility, which makes it impossible for them to receives physical damage. However, most of them would need a steady supply of water, to prevent themselves from dehydration.

Village Name: Hidden Gold Village (Kingakure, Kingakure no Sato)
Residence: Land of Wind (Kaze no Kuni)
Notable Clans: Soruq Clan, various other minor clans.
Backstory: The Village Hidden in Gold (Kingakure, Kingakure no Sato), was a minor hidden village located in the southern region of the Land of Wind, that was created a few years after the end of the Fourth Shinobi World War. Its leader is called the Kinkage (The Golden Shadow), of which there has been five in the village's history. Despite its name, the village does not covered in gold neither it has a large source of gold. Rather, the village was named like that to express the village's founding fathers' passion.
The founders of the village were a group of bounty hunter-nins who came from every corner of the Shinobi World, who had gathered together at the Land of Sand. Wanting to create a place for themselves, where they can take any type of mission without depending on whether it was considered "legal" or "not legal" by their previous countries. Despite founded by a group of shinobi who are considered to be missing-nins, they have maintained a neutral stand to every shinobi countries and hidden villages, constantly referring to them as "clients" rather than classifying them as "allies" or "enemies". And despite one of their founders were a bounty hunter-nin from Kiri who turned into a missing-nin when he left his village, Kingakure had accepted several missions from Kiri that requires them to help the Kiri hunter-nins to capture some missing-nins. The village has a number of clans, one of the most popular ones are the Soruq clan, who created by the famous bounty hunter ninja Soruq the Hunter (Hantaa no Sorukko), who also became one of the village's founders and the first Kinkage.

Their architecture are similar to that of Sunagakure, despite some parts of the village has a Wild West America-type of architecture. Their standard shinobi attire comprises of a cloth mask covering their nose and mouth, a beige flak jacket which they modeled after Sunagakure's, which covered a black overalls, and a bracer with the same colour as the flak jacket. Some of them also wears goggles as a means of protection from sands, dust, and ocular genjutsu. Their jounin usually wears a bamboo hat.

Their ninja has at least a single Hiding Technique when they graduated from the academy, which makes the Hiding Techniques are the most common type of jutsu in the village. They also rarely referred to the Kinkage as "Kinkage-sama", rather, they tend to call him as "Danna" ("Boss"), thus showing their professional personality.

The country also participated in this year's joint Chuunin Exams, as the first time they had the joint Chuunin Exams. The current Kage deemed that this is a good chance to advertise the village's services.

Symbol:

Clan Name: Soruq clan (Sorukko Ichizoku)
Clan Head/Leader: Currently Ja'far Soruq
Symbol:
History: Not much is known about this clan, except that it was formed shortly after the formation of the Hidden Gold Village, by a bounty hunter-nin who was also a missing-nin, Soruq the Hunter, after he married an unknown kunoichi. The clan was small, consisted roughly of 60 people, and still on the 7th generation. Soruq the Hunter created and developed two Hiden jutsus, namely Jinada and Track, who he passed on to his descendants, who formed the current state of the clan. Due to the history of their founder who was also both on of the village's founders and the village's first Kage, the clan was among the few clans who were more respected in the village.
Homeland/Village: Kingakure no Sato (Hidden Gold Village)
Kekkei Genkai:
-Hiden Jutsu: Jinada
A jutsu that has the function of Flying Swallow Technique and Chakra Scalpel Technique combined, plus some tacticality. Using a secret prayer they muttered to their blades, a reddish-orange glow of chakra enveloped the blade, giving it more reach (like the Flying Swallow Technique) and capability of cutting tendons and other inner tissues of the human body without causing open wounds (like the Chakra Scalpel Technique), so even if the blade missed, the chakra pat will still leave the enemy crippled, which is the main purpose of the technique. This technique mostly used in combination with Hiding jutsus, as it mostly used in ambushes. The technique only activated when the secret prayer is whispered to the blade. The blade they used for this technique must firstly have the sides written the Katakana for 'Jinada' with the blood of the weapon's owner.

Hiden Jutsu: Track
Considered as Soruq's ultimate jutsu, this jutsu allows the user to implant a mark on a target by first focusing an amount of chakra, then shoot it through their fingertips towards the target. The mark implanted on the target allows the user to have an unrestricted eye-view of the target and tracked the target no matter where or how they're hiding, hence the name. The seal also emits an unique chakra flare, visible only to the eyes of the user (and fellow hard-trained member of the clan) so they don't have to utilize the unrestricted vision attribute of the technique. There is no set amount of chakra used to activate this technique, so the user could perform this technique even with a little amount of chakra left in them. However, the time of the mark is depended on how much chakra is used when activating the technique, so the more chakra used to activate the technique means the longer the mark will last on the target's body, allowing them to track longer.

Strengths: High capability of using Hiding Jutsus and a tactical kekkei genkai, making them one of the most skilled assassin/hunter clans.
Weaknesses: They are rather weak at frontal battles, as they favored to hide and use the element of surprise to finish their adversary.
Notable Members:
-Soruq the Hunter (Hantaa no Sorukko), the clan founder and the village's first Kinkage.
-Ja'far Soruq, current leader of the clan and the jounin tasked to bring a team of the village's genin to the joint Chuunin Exams in Konoha.
Defining Physical Traits: They mostly have sand-coloured hair, however they look pretty much the same with everyone else. Other way of recognizing them is that the members of the clan have Arabic-sounding names.

Name: Ja'far Soruq
Nickname(s): The Second Incarnation of Soruq the Hunter
Role: Tritagonist/Deuteragonist
Native Land/Village: Kingakure (Hidden Gold Village)
Current Village of Residence: Kingakure (Hidden Gold Village)
Appearance: Image
Personality: Just like most of the bounty hunter-nins on the village, he always took care of things professionally. He's always calm, calculating, and prefers to take the most profitable decision.
Biography: Born to a clan of bounty hunter-nins known as the Soruq Clan, he quickly became one of the clan's (and also the village's) prodigy, by quickly mastering jutsus he wasn't supposed to master. Always determined and always able to take on the most dangerous mission with highest bounty for his level, he quickly rose among ranks of the village's shinobi, becoming a jounin at the age of 17. After two years becoming a jounin, he was finally tasked with bringing a team of the village's genin to the village's-first-time-participating-in joint Chuunin Exams in Konoha. After the team passed, he would be ordered to continue as their Jounin-sensei, much to his chagrin.
Goals: Nothing particular at all. Currently only focused on getting his genins through the exams safe and sound.
Strengths: Stealthy, able to lay ambushes on any target, very high agility, proficient on hand seals.
Weaknesses: A prolonged direct combat. The village's training as an assassin/bounty hunter rarely focused on enhancing their endurance, thus making them only proficient on surprise attacks rather than direct combat.
Specialty Jutsu(s):
-Wind Release: Vacuum Blast Barrage
-Wind Release: Slash
-Wind Release: Air Bullets
-Wind Release: Dust Cloud Technique
-Wind Release: Great Breakthrough
-Earth Release: Hiding Like A Mole Jutsu
-Earth Release: Shadow Clone Technique
-Hiding in Camouflage Jutsu
-Transparent Escape Technique
-Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Jutsu
-Earth Release: Sarcophagus: A jutsu that enables the user to create an earthen sarcophagus, that could be used to contain a person inside
Kekkei Genkai: Soruq Clan's Kekkei Genkai (Hiden Jutsu: Jinada and Hiden Jutsu: Track)

Name: Kyosuke and Ryosuke Tsuchi, Also known as "The Tsuchi Twins", or better yet, "The Mole Twins"
Role: Both Tritagonists/Deuteragonists
Native Land/Village: Kingakure (Hidden Gold Village)
Current Village of Residence: Kingakure (Hidden Gold Village)
Appearance:
Left one is Kyo, the other is Ryo.

Personality: As apprentice bounty hunter-nins, the both of them seemed to have developed the same personality like a seasoned bounty hunter-nin. Both were money-oriented, stingy yet greedy, and also always have a sense of competition, even towards each other. They always bickering with each other, but never take on any mission without each other. It seemed that no matter the trouble, they always stick together, making them the perfect duo. They also often took pride in their capability, in which the younger of the two – Ryosuke – will ends up boasting to their captives, and his older brother - Kyosuke – will have to stop him. They have great respect for their Jounin-sensei, Ja'far Soruq, and hoped one day to surpass him.
Biography: Raised as twins in a family of bounty hunters, on a village of bounty hunters, both were destined to become.. well, bounty hunters. As soon as they reached the age, they were sent to the Hidden Gold's Ninja Academy. They learned and found their mastery in Earth Release ninjutsus, as well as the other supplementary ninjutsu. They also mastered a variant of Hiding Techniques. When they graduated from the academy, they mastered the Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Jutsu, which gained them the moniker of the “Mole Brothers”. Normally, in their village, when an academy student graduated from the academy and became a genin, they will start their first job, without a formal team at all, as the team they assigned to will only last for a mission, and then they will be assigned to another team, and so on. But their generation has them being the first formal genin team in the village, led by the (in)famous Ja’far Soruq, the Phantom Hunter. As soon as they completed their first mission, they were revealed to the true purpose of the creation of their team: to be sent to the joint Chuunin Exams at Konoha, to advertise the potential of the village to “prospective clients”. By the time they passed the exams, they quickly take on more dangerous missions to perform, such as protecting military supplies, assassination, capture, or infiltration.
Goals To gain the most bounty, and to become legendary bounty hunter-nins.
Strengths:
-Nice cooperation skills, this helped them in creating successful conjunctions of jutsus.
-High capability of using Earth Releases, including Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Jutsu, which gained them the title “The Mole Brothers”.
Weaknesses:
-As Earth Release users, they were weak against Lightning Releases.
-Ryosuke often boasts about their capability, which may give their targets a chance at turning the tables.
Specialty Jutsu(s):
-Hiding Like a Mole Jutsu : the technique they took pride the most.
-Earth Release: Rock Gun Technique
-Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique : A technique they used in conjunction with the Hiding Like a Mole Jutsu.
-Earth Release: Shadow Clone
-Earth Release: Subterranean Voyage : Another technique they took pride of, this technique often used to lay an ambush.
-Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
-Whack-a-Mole Jutsu : a technique they used to confuse opponents.

So how? Approved?
Last edited by Sindrya on Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Call me Sin.
Self Entitled Wanderer of the Multiverse. Yep, that's me.
Also a Secret Praiser of Baeyonetta.
Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Current: Returned. Somewhat.
Praise The Lord. Moth Waifu is back! Part Three exists!
Sonitusia wrote:It's not cheating if it's family~

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:
*muffled drums and cymbals in the distance*

Who has to change the light bulbs in 221b?
Wattson.
I REVIVED THIS RP, IGOR! I REVIVED IT!

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:04 am

Just because.

Clan Name: The Kuronami Clan
Clan Leadership: Akihko Kuronami
Symbol(s):
Kuronami
History: The Kuronami Clan is one of the few clans to rise out of the ashes of the Fourth Great Ninja War. Having to discernible ties to any nation, the founders of the clan chose Kirigakure as their home. Much about the Kuronami clan is unknown, other than that they use a strange Jutsu to change appearance and chakra type. Many folk around the five nations who've heard of the clan believe that its members make contracts with demons to get the Jutsu, but it is unclear if the rumors are true. Most believe that the clans members are not related by blood, only by a mysterious contract they make with each other.

Despite calling themselves Mist shinobi, relations between Kuronami and Kiri were shaky. The seclusion and odd rituals only deepened the divide. It would take a certain event to break the ties all together. A member of the Kuronami Clan was caught impersonating a financial representative in the Land Of Fire. Using his appearance, the Kuronami shinobi embezzled money and wreaked havoc on the economy of the nation. He was imprisoned and then executed. The Land of Fire sent an ultimatum to the Land of Water, deal with the clan or prepare for war. Not wanting to risk an all out war and break the alliance in the Shinobi Union, Kirigakure did what needed to be done.

Dozens of Jonin and Black Ops raided the Kuronami home, slaughtering all who could not escape. The only survivors were several young Genin and Akihko Kuronami, a chunin at the time. The remnants of the Kuronami Clan went into hiding, fearing that they would be hunted down. Now, the survivors are all grown up and with ties to a shady organization, they wait for the opportunity to get revenge and avenge their clan.
Homeland/Village: Kirigakure.
Kekkei Genkai: Human Body Mimicry Art: allows the wielder to change his appearance and chakra type, making them virtually undetectable.
Strengths:
-Jutsu proficient
-stealth
-infiltration
Weaknesses:
-Genjutsu
-Taijutsu
-Can't mimic Kekkei Genkais and mixed chakra types.
Notable Members: Akihko Kuronami, Seizo Kuronami, Toshiro Kuronami, Mizore Kuronami, Chikako Kuronami, Harumi Kuronami, Kioshi Kuronami, Masayuki Kuronami
Defining Physical Traits: Strange tattoos and markings all over the body.

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse