NATION

PASSWORD

Ærworuld (Dark Medieval RP, OOC) [Ended]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kazarogkai
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 27, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Kazarogkai » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:00 pm

I think I am interested in this Rp. Seems like something I would like. I plan on having my character be a former freedom fighter who as you may think lost his war and was exiled from his land which roughly correlates with Southern California. Is that ok? As you may expect he won't exactly be northern European looking really... :unsure:

Also I have been looking at all your guy's appas just to get a feel for things and well I have noticed something. Ascium, you say your character was 16 when he met his little lady friend there right? Considering the fact that they are 6 years apart and became lovers on their journey together to the Order of Alvaskar, a Journey which I doubt lasted more than a year.

That means...Your character... was banging... a 10 year old.... EWWW
Centrist
Reactionary
Bigot
Conservationist
Communitarian
Georgist
Distributist
Corporatist
Nationalist
Teetotaler
Ancient weaponry
Politics
History in general
books
military
Fighting
Survivalism
Nature
Anthropology
hippys
drugs
criminals
liberals
philosophes(not counting Hobbes)
states rights
anarchist
people who annoy me
robots
1000 12 + 10
1100 18 + 15
1200 24 + 20
1300 24
1400 36 + 10
1500 54 + 20
1600 72 + 30
1700 108 + 40
1800 144 + 50
1900 288 + 60
2000 576 + 80

Sarejo
Minister

Founded: Sep 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Sarejo » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:13 pm

Kazarogkai wrote:I think I am interested in this Rp. Seems like something I would like. I plan on having my character be a former freedom fighter who as you may think lost his war and was exiled from his land which roughly correlates with Southern California. Is that ok? As you may expect he won't exactly be northern European looking really... :unsure:

Also I have been looking at all your guy's appas just to get a feel for things and well I have noticed something. Ascium, you say your character was 16 when he met his little lady friend there right? Considering the fact that they are 6 years apart and became lovers on their journey together to the Order of Alvaskar, a Journey which I doubt lasted more than a year.

Seeing as the World I have developed is Medieval all around, I'd like you to TG me about what exactly you haf in mind.
Cheers mates.

Kazarogkai
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Kazarogkai » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:20 pm

Sarejo wrote:
Kazarogkai wrote:I think I am interested in this Rp. Seems like something I would like. I plan on having my character be a former freedom fighter who as you may think lost his war and was exiled from his land which roughly correlates with Southern California. Is that ok? As you may expect he won't exactly be northern European looking really... :unsure:

Seeing as the World I have developed is Medieval all around, I'd like you to TG me about what exactly you haf in mind.

Happily.
Centrist
Reactionary
Bigot
Conservationist
Communitarian
Georgist
Distributist
Corporatist
Nationalist
Teetotaler
Ancient weaponry
Politics
History in general
books
military
Fighting
Survivalism
Nature
Anthropology
hippys
drugs
criminals
liberals
states rights
anarchist
people who annoy me
robots
1000 12 + 10
1100 18 + 15
1200 24 + 20
1300 24
1400 36 + 10
1500 54 + 20
1600 72 + 30
1700 108 + 40
1800 144 + 50
1900 288 + 60
2000 576 + 80

Erhialam
Diplomat

Founded: May 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Erhialam » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:10 pm

How could I best insert myself into this RP? I have a few character ideas tumbling around in my head and could flesh out any one of them, but I'm not really sure how best to arrive without being that awkward RP-er who arrives too late to the party.
"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it." - The great Terry Pratchett

~
Erhialam is also known as Interstellar Australia. Apparently.

Vacif
Senator

Founded: Mar 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:11 pm

Erhialam wrote:How could I best insert myself into this RP? I have a few character ideas tumbling around in my head and could flesh out any one of them, but I'm not really sure how best to arrive without being that awkward RP-er who arrives too late to the party.

You can still join in. I don't think it would be awkward. There's a caravan coming in. You could come in on that.
Looking for help on Pub-lishing your RP? Come check us out!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Nation name pronounced Vuh-sea-f, sometimes shortened to Vac, or 'Cif.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 29, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Beiarusia » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:31 pm

Erhialam wrote:How could I best insert myself into this RP? I have a few character ideas tumbling around in my head and could flesh out any one of them, but I'm not really sure how best to arrive without being that awkward RP-er who arrives too late to the party.

Not much has happened yet save for a sudden bandit attack. Feel free to drop an app.

Glendalia
Envoy

Founded: Jul 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Glendalia » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:34 am

Beiarusia wrote:

Not much has happened yet save for a sudden bandit attack. Feel free to drop an app.

How's this for a possibility: You wake up in the town jail after a drunken bender. :p

Kazarogkai
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Kazarogkai » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:02 am

Ill post my app tomorrow. Have a good night everybody.
Centrist
Reactionary
Bigot
Conservationist
Communitarian
Georgist
Distributist
Corporatist
Nationalist
Teetotaler
Ancient weaponry
Politics
History in general
books
military
Fighting
Survivalism
Nature
Anthropology
hippys
drugs
criminals
liberals
states rights
anarchist
people who annoy me
robots
1000 12 + 10
1100 18 + 15
1200 24 + 20
1300 24
1400 36 + 10
1500 54 + 20
1600 72 + 30
1700 108 + 40
1800 144 + 50
1900 288 + 60
2000 576 + 80

Sarejo
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Sarejo » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:07 am

Expect a post sometime today, describing the fight in full detail, plus seeing our first look at Aldren.
Cheers mates.

Glendalia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Glendalia » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:24 am

Another Busy Day. No more IC posts likely. AFK. :hug:

Ithalian Empire
Senator

Founded: Jan 19, 2015

Postby Ithalian Empire » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:02 pm

Glendalia wrote:Another Busy Day. No more IC posts likely. AFK. :hug:

Same here in a little while.
Eat ,Drink, and be mary, for tomorrow we die.
PRAISE THE FOUNDERS

The poster licks five public door handles a day to compare there taste.

Kazarogkai
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Kazarogkai » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:32 pm

Name: Jack Ross
Appearance (Pic prefered):
-Description: A rather short young man at about 5'0, though he is of a sorta robust stocky build that is both tough and exemplifies his renowned endurance. His facial features are rather large including his nose, mouth, and even ears though his dark brown eyes are quite small like that of a rat constantly darting around for trouble. If one were to see him open his maw, which is not unlikely considering his general love of biting things, one would find brown, crooked and overall dilapidated teeth that have probably never seen a dentist in there entire span. He also has many prolific scars and burn marks throughout his entirety. For the area he is a rather strange sight with his bronzen skin baked by the scorching desert sun of home, his long curly red hair which goes down below his shoulders, and overall manner of clothing. He wears both pants and shirt alongside a hooded cloak for warmth and a black sash which represents mourning for those who have been lost. The wide black sun hat he wears is another feature of his commonly bought up, though the sun doesn't shine as much in these lands still he prefers to keep it as a sort of homage to home. For protection he carries on his waist his old trusty sling and in his hand a good hard leather shield shaped like that of a heart of sorts, akin to old Moorish shields in Spain, and a wicked sword.
-Image:

Birthplace (Old English town names preferable): A little village named Kade that lied near what in olden times was called death valley in the region of Southern California.

Occupation: Explorer, Mercenary, Witch(he prefers the term scholar), collector of strange artifacts.

Biography (Must be at least 2 paragraphs):
From the lands known formerly as Southern-California a young boy was born in a village near death valley. Born to a family of peasants, named Luther and Harriet Ross respectably, with 3 brothers and 4 sisters his life was hard but still a happy one. His people where atleast in part migratory with the herders during the winter taking the villages grazing animals down into the desert lands and during the summer returning to their pastures and to the village itself in the mountains. He lived a peaceful life, hard but peaceful, picking fruits like figs and pomegranates from the orchards and occasionally going out hunting for small game armed with a sling. One day he would a small library and with it a few old books. These were books not of war and technology though as one may expect but of history and philosophy. His parents had taught him to read seeing it as a nice skill to have as such he was with some trial and error able to decipher the text contained in the books and with it a new world was opened up to him. He learned of the works and words of Plato, Aristotle, Kant, and Machiavelli. He learned of Rome and the great societies of old which far surpassed anything like his own little village and bought nothing but wonder to him. Every other day or so he would always return to this hidden library of his soaking up the knowledge that he gained. His parents would learn of his escapades, but they loved their son and chose not to speak about it to anyone else.

Life would go on for the young Jack who gained knowledge about a world long past, but was ignorant of the horrors of the world around him. In this land a strong empire arose to the west of their lands with warriors mounted on horseback who tore through the land like a wildfire destroying and conquering all in their path. They were a horde like those of old and just like those of old they bought misery and death to all in their path. Eventually the day came when they set their sites upon the land of his people and launched an invasion. Village after village were sacked with the inhabitants who resisted killed and with the survivors enslaved. While out in his secret library the horde's troops came upon his village and sacked it. His people were a warrior people and fought hard but in the end it was not enough. When Jack returned he found his people dead and nothing but dark future before him. He wandered the land with knowledge in his head, but anger in his heart and pain in his belly. Soon enough while foraging he came upon a band of armed troops led by a man named Runo The Blood. They were Peasant Rebels from his homeland waging war against the horde of evil men mounted on horseback hoping to drive them from their lands. Jack immediately joined and though the were skeptical about his abilities considering his young age of only 10 years they let him needing all the help they could get. A new purpose had come upon Jack, and with a new chapter in his life.

With a sling in one hand and a spear in another he and others waged a brutal war from the bush against the empire's troops ambushing their patrols, laying traps for the unwary, and disrupting their lines of supplies. Jack though still young grew to be a battle hardened veteran Beloved by his allies and feared by his enemies. With the knowledge he knew he conferred it onto Runo The Blood who though skeptical at first grew to respect his words and with them a belief that rather than allowing this land to revert back to a bunch of squabbling tribes but to something more greater. Sadly this would be a tragic dream. Runo's band was never more than maybe a hundred with the empire being far greater in numbers always having more to spare. As time went on they dwindled with more and more either dying or drifting off until eventually there was only Runo himself and maybe a dozen fighters, including Jack. One day while marching in the dunes they fell into a trap, surrounded and beset upon by a force far greater than their own. They stood their ground and fell one bye one. The enemy soldiers took with them the head of Runo The Blood as a trophy leaving his and the bodies of the others to the vultures. Jack was left for dead but would survive, though with a broken heart. Seeing the hopelessness in his situation he ran. He ran from his homeland with a heavy heart knowing full well that his exile would most likely be a permanent.

Forced to leave his people and homeland behind he has wandered north into the lands of Ærworuld and has become a true wanderer not staying in one place for long, the sky his blanket and the earth his bed. In days past he fought for a cause for great ideals, but now he offers his blade for coin to the highest bidder. The once starry eyed youth of old has been replaced with a jaded and grizzled old veteran still tormented by his past and with a dark future standing before him. As he marches on his path things only get darker and are set only to continue to become darker until eventually it consumes him and he is just a foot note in the past. Such is the fate of fallen heroes who shine bright for a while before dying out leaving behind cold and dark.

RP Examples:
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... New+Nation
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=326874
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=328362
Last edited by Kazarogkai on Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Centrist
Reactionary
Bigot
Conservationist
Communitarian
Georgist
Distributist
Corporatist
Nationalist
Teetotaler
Ancient weaponry
Politics
History in general
books
military
Fighting
Survivalism
Nature
Anthropology
hippys
drugs
criminals
liberals
states rights
anarchist
people who annoy me
robots
1000 12 + 10
1100 18 + 15
1200 24 + 20
1300 24
1400 36 + 10
1500 54 + 20
1600 72 + 30
1700 108 + 40
1800 144 + 50
1900 288 + 60
2000 576 + 80

Sarejo
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Sarejo » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:29 pm

Kazarogkai wrote:Name: Jack Ross
Appearance (Pic prefered):
-Description: A rather short young man at about 5'0, though he is of a sorta robust stocky build that is both tough and exemplifies his renowned endurance. His facial features are rather large including his nose, mouth, and even ears though his dark brown eyes are quite small like that of a rat constantly darting around for trouble. If one were to see him open his maw, which is not unlikely considering his general love of biting things, one would find brown, crooked and overall dilapidated teeth that have probably never seen a dentist in there entire span. He also has many prolific scars and burn marks throughout his entirety. For the area he is a rather strange sight with his bronzen skin baked by the scorching desert sun of home, his long curly red hair which goes down below his shoulders, and overall manner of clothing. He wears both pants and shirt alongside a hooded cloak for warmth and a black sash which represents mourning for those who have been lost. The wide black sun hat he wears is another feature of his commonly bought up, though the sun doesn't shine as much in these lands still he prefers to keep it as a sort of homage to home. For protection he carries on his waist his old trusty sling and in his hand a good hard leather shield shaped like that of a heart of sorts, akin to old Moorish shields in Spain, and a wicked sword.
-Image:

Birthplace (Old English town names preferable): A little village named Kade that lied near what in olden times was called death valley in the region of Southern California.

Occupation: Explorer, Mercenary, Witch(he prefers the term scholar), collector of strange artifacts.

Biography (Must be at least 2 paragraphs):
From the lands known formerly as Southern-California a young boy was born in a village near death valley. Born to a family of peasants, named Luther and Harriet Ross respectably, with 3 brothers and 4 sisters his life was hard but still a happy one. His people where atleast in part migratory with the herders during the winter taking the villages grazing animals down into the desert lands and during the summer returning to their pastures and to the village itself in the mountains. He lived a peaceful life, hard but peaceful, picking fruits like figs and pomegranates from the orchards and occasionally going out hunting for small game armed with a sling. One day he would a small library and with it a few old books. These were books not of war and technology though as one may expect but of history and philosophy. His parents had taught him to read seeing it as a nice skill to have as such he was with some trial and error able to decipher the text contained in the books and with it a new world was opened up to him. He learned of the works and words of Plato, Aristotle, Kant, and Machiavelli. He learned of Rome and the great societies of old which far surpassed anything like his own little village and bought nothing but wonder to him. Every other day or so he would always return to this hidden library of his soaking up the knowledge that he gained. His parents would learn of his escapades, but they loved their son and chose not to speak about it to anyone else.

Life would go on for the young Jack who gained knowledge about a world long past, but was ignorant of the horrors of the world around him. In this land a strong empire arose to the west of their lands with warriors mounted on horseback who tore through the land like a wildfire destroying and conquering all in their path. They were a horde like those of old and just like those of old they bought misery and death to all in their path. Eventually the day came when they set their sites upon the land of his people and launched an invasion. Village after village were sacked with the inhabitants who resisted killed and with the survivors enslaved. While out in his secret library the horde's troops came upon his village and sacked it. His people were a warrior people and fought hard but in the end it was not enough. When Jack returned he found his people dead and nothing but dark future before him. He wandered the land with knowledge in his head, but anger in his heart and pain in his belly. Soon enough while foraging he came upon a band of armed troops led by a man named Runo The Blood. They were Peasant Rebels from his homeland waging war against the horde of evil men mounted on horseback hoping to drive them from their lands. Jack immediately joined and though the were skeptical about his abilities considering his young age of only 10 years they let him needing all the help they could get. A new purpose had come upon Jack, and with a new chapter in his life.

With a sling in one hand and a spear in another he and others waged a brutal war from the bush against the empire's troops ambushing their patrols, laying traps for the unwary, and disrupting their lines of supplies. Jack though still young grew to be a battle hardened veteran Beloved by his allies and feared by his enemies. With the knowledge he knew he conferred it onto Runo The Blood who though skeptical at first grew to respect his words and with them a belief that rather than allowing this land to revert back to a bunch of squabbling tribes but to something more greater. Sadly this would be a tragic dream. Runo's band was never more than maybe a hundred with the empire being far greater in numbers always having more to spare. As time went on they dwindled with more and more either dying or drifting off until eventually there was only Runo himself and maybe a dozen fighters, including Jack. One day while marching in the dunes they fell into a trap, surrounded and beset upon by a force far greater than their own. They stood their ground and fell one bye one. The enemy soldiers took with them the head of Runo The Blood as a trophy leaving his and the bodies of the others to the vultures. Jack was left for dead but would survive, though with a broken heart. Seeing the hopelessness in his situation he ran. He ran from his homeland with a heavy heart knowing full well that his exile would most likely be a permanent.

Forced to leave his people and homeland behind he has wandered north into the lands of Ærworuld and has become a true wanderer not staying in one place for long, the sky his blanket and the earth his bed. In days past he fought for a cause for great ideals, but now he offers his blade for coin to the highest bidder. The once starry eyed youth of old has been replaced with a jaded and grizzled old veteran still tormented by his past and with a dark future standing before him. As he marches on his path things only get darker and are set only to continue to become darker until eventually it consumes him and he is just a foot note in the past. Such is the fate of fallen heroes who shine bright for a while before dying out leaving behind cold and dark.

RP Examples:
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... New+Nation
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=326874
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=328362

ACCEPTED.
Cheers mates.

Sarejo
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Sarejo » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:09 am

Cheers mates.

Protestant England and Germany
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Protestant England and Germany » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:25 am

Question, how do I write myself into the story. Is it possible that someone needs an armor piece repaired or a sword that needs to be reforged?
After spending 19 years on this earth, I've learned one important thing. Life is a bitch, but its the way you roll with the punches and fight back that makes it wonderful.
I am a right leaning independent
Regulated Capitalism, Regulated Socialism, Democracy 2nd Amendment, Castle Doctrine, Increased Military Spending, Israel, Kurdistan, Allowing Illegal Immigrants to become citizens by either joining the military, earning a college degree, or joining the work force, Affordable Health Care
Communism, Fascism, Dictatorships, Racism (across the board), Sexism (across the board), Extremism, Iran, China, Russia, Palestine, ISIS, People who take advantage of the system

Ithalian Empire
Senator

Postby Ithalian Empire » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:30 am

Protestant England and Germany wrote:Question, how do I write myself into the story. Is it possible that someone needs an armor piece repaired or a sword that needs to be reforged?

Is your character in Harlot Town right now? If so it's under attack. You could use that to get into the story.
PRAISE THE FOUNDERS

Protestant England and Germany
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Protestant England and Germany » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:35 am

Ithalian Empire wrote:
Protestant England and Germany wrote:Question, how do I write myself into the story. Is it possible that someone needs an armor piece repaired or a sword that needs to be reforged?

Is your character in Harlot Town right now? If so it's under attack. You could use that to get into the story.

Under attack by who? Or, Whom is attacking Harlot Town?
After spending 19 years on this earth, I've learned one important thing. Life is a bitch, but its the way you roll with the punches and fight back that makes it wonderful.
I am a right leaning independent
Regulated Capitalism, Regulated Socialism, Democracy 2nd Amendment, Castle Doctrine, Increased Military Spending, Israel, Kurdistan, Allowing Illegal Immigrants to become citizens by either joining the military, earning a college degree, or joining the work force, Affordable Health Care
Communism, Fascism, Dictatorships, Racism (across the board), Sexism (across the board), Extremism, Iran, China, Russia, Palestine, ISIS, People who take advantage of the system

Ithalian Empire
Senator

Postby Ithalian Empire » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:37 am

Protestant England and Germany wrote:
Ithalian Empire wrote:Is your character in Harlot Town right now? If so it's under attack. You could use that to get into the story.

Under attack by who? Or, Whom is attacking Harlot Town?

A horde of marauding bandits. You know, raping and looting. Normal tuesday night stuff for invading armies.
PRAISE THE FOUNDERS

Sarejo
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Sarejo » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:10 am

Ithalian Empire wrote:
Protestant England and Germany wrote:Under attack by who? Or, Whom is attacking Harlot Town?

A horde of marauding bandits. You know, raping and looting. Normal tuesday night stuff for invading armies.

Not so much bandits as undisciplined soldiers from another Kingdom. But you got the gist of it.
Cheers mates.

Glendalia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Glendalia » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:46 am

Oops. Hi, Ithalian Empire. Just realized that I'd written your character and the man who attacked him earlier recovering together in the surgery, with no one to supervise. Good luck.

AFK, for the rest of Friday the 13th. :lol:
Last edited by Glendalia on Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ithalian Empire
Senator

Postby Ithalian Empire » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:36 pm

Glendalia wrote:Oops. Hi, Ithalian Empire. Just realized that I'd written your character and the man who attacked him earlier recovering together in the surgery, with no one to supervise. Good luck.

AFK, for the rest of Friday the 13th. :lol:

Oh crap. Well, I may but one more post up before friday's done, won't be one till monday. Space Engineers and work are calling my name.
PRAISE THE FOUNDERS

Kazarogkai
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Kazarogkai » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:55 pm

Ill get something up soon enough, my guy will be outside Harlot town for the time being and will come in the aftermath.

One question. How big is Harlot Town? Considering this is more or less a medieval analogue and presuming this is actually the size of a medieval town I presume the population would be in the 1,000-10,000 range give or take. It seems a little unlikely such a small band of bandits, which would barely even constitute an army by Anglo-Saxon standards(~30 troops), would be able to cause so much damage. If this was a village with name meant only to make it seem better than it really is that would easily make sense but still. Just some thoughts on the matter.
Centrist
Reactionary
Bigot
Conservationist
Communitarian
Georgist
Distributist
Corporatist
Nationalist
Teetotaler
Ancient weaponry
Politics
History in general
books
military
Fighting
Survivalism
Nature
Anthropology
hippys
drugs
criminals
liberals
states rights
anarchist
people who annoy me
robots
1000 12 + 10
1100 18 + 15
1200 24 + 20
1300 24
1400 36 + 10
1500 54 + 20
1600 72 + 30
1700 108 + 40
1800 144 + 50
1900 288 + 60
2000 576 + 80

Glendalia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Glendalia » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:19 pm

Kazarogkai wrote:Ill get something up soon enough, my guy will be outside Harlot town for the time being and will come in the aftermath.

One question. How big is Harlot Town? Considering this is more or less a medieval analogue and presuming this is actually the size of a medieval town I presume the population would be in the 1,000-10,000 range give or take. It seems a little unlikely such a small band of bandits, which would barely even constitute an army by Anglo-Saxon standards(~30 troops), would be able to cause so much damage. If this was a village with name meant only to make it seem better than it really is that would easily make sense but still. Just some thoughts on the matter.

I really don't know how big it is. My guess would be around 500.

Erhialam
Diplomat

Founded: May 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Erhialam » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:32 pm

Glendalia wrote:
Beiarusia wrote:Not much has happened yet save for a sudden bandit attack. Feel free to drop an app.

How's this for a possibility: You wake up in the town jail after a drunken bender. :p

Hmm, that might work, actually. The idea actually sort of fits with one of the characters.
"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it." - The great Terry Pratchett

~
Erhialam is also known as Interstellar Australia. Apparently.

Kazarogkai
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Kazarogkai » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:03 pm

Glendalia wrote:
Kazarogkai wrote:Ill get something up soon enough, my guy will be outside Harlot town for the time being and will come in the aftermath.

I really don't know how big it is. My guess would be around 500.

So a normal sized village give or take? A group of 20 could probably take down something that size probably, especially if they are decently armed which they appear to be. A village of that size would only have about 2-3 guardsmen to keep the peace and sickly/starving peasants make really poor soldiers.
Last edited by Kazarogkai on Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Centrist
Reactionary
Bigot
Conservationist
Communitarian
Georgist
Distributist
Corporatist
Nationalist
Teetotaler
Ancient weaponry
Politics