NATION

PASSWORD

Ioraqus - A new region for almost anyone!

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Ioraqus Recruitment Office
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Ioraqus - A new region for almost anyone!

Postby Ioraqus Recruitment Office » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:38 pm

Ioraqus

"Why should I join this new region fellow human?" you may ask.

I have compiled a list of reasons why you should join Ioraqus.

One, we are a region for almost anyone. We have a roleplay community, an army where you can join up and help defend (or raid regions that are enemies), and a hopefully soon-to-be active RMB community. We even have a community of players who just want to settle in, answer issues, answer regional polls, and maybe post a little about what they are doing on the RMB. And a community of people who do all of these things.

Two, we are a region with many opportunities. You can aim to get a high-ranking political position, a high rank in the military, or just pick and choose from a soon-to-be wide array of roleplays. And we have a flexible timeline right now, so it is a prime time to join and start getting into the roleplaying community.

Three, we are a new region. How is this good? We will be recruiting members who actually want to get involved at the start, and we will soon grow into a medium sized region. From there we can launch a stamp-gathering campaign and from there, recruit many new members.

Four, we have a partially interactive regional map, courtesy of our founder and his "paint skills". While it isn't really aesthetically pleasing, it gets the job done. We also have a power system where you can choose how you impact international events, whether it be as a superpower in a diplomatic meeting, or a failed state in a civil war.

Five, we are relatively laid-back at the minute. For now you can do almost anything that doesn't break our current provisional rulebook, which is summed up in one sentence, "don't annoy anyone".

Six, why not? If you are new and have no better choice, we could be your home forever. You could make a difference here unlike in the big regions which generally have established the player circles.

Join Ioraqus today. You won't be disappointed.

As Head of Recruitment I will answer any questions you may have. If you wish to provide any input please telegram me ASAP.
Last edited by Ioraqus Recruitment Office on Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:08 am, edited 3 times in total.

San Pera
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 11, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby San Pera » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:28 pm

Tag. I am looking for a new region where opportunities can be done so....
Proud Co-Founder of Atlanticana
Authored Issue #1263

Ioraqus Recruitment Office
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Ioraqus Recruitment Office » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:05 am

San Pera wrote:Tag. I am looking for a new region where opportunities can be done so....

Remember, if you have any more questions please do TG me.

Wadden-Amrum
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Wadden-Amrum » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:05 am

More members are joining every hour. We seem to be at a steady pace.

The next regional map update will be at 6.00 PM GMT. Reserve your space before then for a guaranteed map spot this map update.
Dree wrote:Perhaps the fat man from the north pole and his vertically challenged cronies are behind such an assassination attempt.
But truthfully my spy networks have heard nothing.

The Finnish Commonwealth
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Finnish Commonwealth » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:52 am

Small, nice, growing region. Nice people and good plans for future OOC government.

I have liked my stay in here

SECP
Minister

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby SECP » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:02 am

Dont actually like this region I was just kinda forced into it by a gun....JK

It's a small and growing Region with a friendly populace that will help you out if there is anything you need. If this Region stays on it's course it is on now it will soon be quite developed. So far I've have had a good time in this Region and hope more people join soon!

Wadden-Amrum
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Wadden-Amrum » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:48 am

Thank you for your comments.

We are indeed planning a regional OOC government, as well as an IC UN thingie.
Dree wrote:Perhaps the fat man from the north pole and his vertically challenged cronies are behind such an assassination attempt.

San Pera
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 11, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby San Pera » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:53 pm

I joined and I really don't regret it! It has a bustling activity compared to its size, I never saw such an activity for a starting region !
Proud Co-Founder of Atlanticana
Authored Issue #1263

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:55 pm

Looks cool! I'll send in a puppet.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Wadden-Amrum
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Wadden-Amrum » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:58 pm

Kaboomlandia wrote:Looks cool! I'll send in a puppet.

Excellent! What will it be named?

Gassenneque
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gassenneque » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:24 am

I just joined an hour and a half ago and the people especially Wadden-Amrum and Ayamar are very nice. Wadden seems very experianced.
My Signature's name is Günter. When talking about my signature please refer to him as Günter. He is 74 years old. He was born in East Berlin during the Cold War. His family snuck to Lyon and here is in Marseille for his retirement. He has three children and had four wives, he is currently married to a fifth, named Anja, who he met in his retirement home. Please don't wake him up.

Join Ioraqus! It is a multi-purpose region where you can roleplay, take part in our military, or worldbuild!

Wadden-Amrum
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Wadden-Amrum » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:27 am

*removes gun pointed at Gassen's head*

In all honesty, thank you for the compliment.

Grayskull Knights
Secretary

Founded: Sep 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Grayskull Knights » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:11 am

Tag, and a good tg to send to new nations!

Wadden-Amrum
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Wadden-Amrum » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:19 am

We are planning on making a new one when we launch a stamp drive.

Ayamar
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ayamar » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:15 am

Ioraqus >>>>>>>>>>> all other regions
i got paid to say this lol
Last edited by Ayamar on Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Union Republic of Ayamar
Esz Krof Vabarrig kota Ayaves

Latest News
Poluscze Broadcasting announced Referendum Debate on 9th
IDP announce plans for Bicameral Legislature, forming the Poluscze Congress
KAL Weapon Stash Discovered in Bronley
Chris Malcolm announces his re-election will bring a new era of prosperity

Wadden-Amrum
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Wadden-Amrum » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:08 am

Ayamar wrote:Ioraqus >>>>>>>>>>> all other regions
i got paid to say this lol

*hands money*

Anyway, thank you for the compliment.

Wadden-Amrum
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Wadden-Amrum » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:48 am

Many new nations are joining today! So are experienced ones! Join Ioraqus today!

Wadden-Amrum
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Wadden-Amrum » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:08 pm

We are working on a government now!

Wadden-Amrum
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Wadden-Amrum » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:47 am

Ayamar just bought five thousand stamps! We are about to launch a recruitment drive!

Wadden-Amrum
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Wadden-Amrum » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:38 am

WELCOME TG:
Welcome %nation% to Ioraqus!

You will likely still be bombarded by recruitment TGs if you are very new, so at the top of your telegrams inbox there will be a "Preferences" button. When you click the button, change the setting of "Recruitment" telegrams to "Block All" to stop recieving recruitment TGs.

Now, since you will only recieve this telegram once without making a puppet and moving it here, I will explain everything to do with our region in a number of short steps. Refounded nations will also have relevant information if they have been away for a long time.

• Check out our regional pinned dispatches! Go to the Ioraqus regional page and look at the menu, where there will be a number of pinned dispatches underneath the regional factbook entry! Now, for the ultimate experience for Refounded nations (you appeared in Lazarus, Osiris, or Balder before moving here), go to your nation home page and click the "Settings" bar just underneath your name on the far-left side of the menu! Scroll down until you reach a selection bar saying "Theme". Select Rift, update your settings, and you are good to go!
  • Get involved in the regional government! Telegram President Wadden-Amrum if you have any questions! The current constitution (aka Regional Charter) can be found in the Regional Non-RP links, or pinned to the regional factbook/menu.
  • Get involved in the Ioraqus People's Army! The current Dictator of the Ioraqus People's Army is Wadden-Amrum, so please contact him if you have any questions!
  • Get involved on the roleplay scene! Inquire on the RMB or check out the Regional IC RP Links! Remember to get a spot on the map first by asking Wadden-Amrum!
  • Join the World Assembly and endorse Wadden-Amrum! The World Assembly is a wonderful place to get involved in all sorts of activity, as you can vote on resolutions, design resolutions, or chat in the General Assembly Stranger's Bar!

Any regional citizen can advance through the ranks. We are also spread out across many time zones, so it is likely someone will be on when you are.

If you have any questions that aren't answered here, telegram Wadden-Amrum. He will answer any questions you have.

So welcome %nation%, welcome to Ioraqus!

- President Wadden-Amrum, Founder of Ioraqus
Last edited by Wadden-Amrum on Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:44 pm

Wadden-Amrum wrote:Ayamar just bought five thousand stamps! We are about to launch a recruitment drive!

And then got DEAT'd, taking the stamps with him. What's your plan now?
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

SECP
Minister

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby SECP » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:12 pm

Kaboomlandia wrote:
Wadden-Amrum wrote:Ayamar just bought five thousand stamps! We are about to launch a recruitment drive!

Roll with it ;)

We Are The NSA
Lobbyist

Founded: May 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby We Are The NSA » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:15 pm

Kaboomlandia wrote:

His loss. Also I'm pretty sure he got DOS'd.

Flanderlion
Minister

Founded: Nov 25, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Flanderlion » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:20 pm

Couldn't he pass on the stamps though? I don't think they are locked to an individual account.
As always, I'm representing myself.
Information
Wishlist

King Nephmir II
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 04, 2015
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby King Nephmir II » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:51 am

Flanderlion wrote:Couldn't he pass on the stamps though? I don't think they are locked to an individual account.

Once purchased, stamps cannot be transferred between nations.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay