NATION

PASSWORD

Position Vacant: Soul Reaping, Part time.(OOC: ON HIATUS)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

What are you, the person voting right now, doing tomorrow

Going to school!
38%
Wicked new training regime brah
10%
Picking up a side mission to earn some sweet cash money
33%
other (let Atlannia know what specifically via the thread or TG)
19%

Total votes : 21

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:56 am

:(

No villian applications....

No Void...

So sad....
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Shyluz
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:58 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote::(

No Void...

So sad....

Preemptive: #BlameVoid
Otherwise known as Nornsmark for official, region-ey things.

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:59 am

Shyluz wrote:

No Void...

So sad....

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No Void...

So sad....

Heh.

Heheh.

*innocent face*

Atlannia
Senator

Founded: Mar 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:59 am

No Void...

So sad....

I might let people run villains at some later point. To start with I'd like everyone except co=ops on the same side but I'll keep you in mind when/if things turn in that direction.
...!?!

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:01 am

Atlannia wrote:

No Void...

So sad....

I might let people run villains at some later point. To start with I'd like everyone except co=ops on the same side but I'll keep you in mind when/if things turn in that direction.

I can play two characters....
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:02 am

Shyluz wrote:

No Void...

So sad....

It's spreading....... I love it.....
#BlameVoid
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:03 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Shyluz wrote:

It's spreading....... I love it.....
#BlameVoid

It's everywhere!

#BlameVoid

You realize it's even in Bad Wolf's sig, right?

#BlameVoid for that too.

Atlannia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:05 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Atlannia wrote:I might let people run villains at some later point. To start with I'd like everyone except co=ops on the same side but I'll keep you in mind when/if things turn in that direction.

I don't doubt it man, there aren't many good villain slots planned for the first chapter or so unless you want to be zombie #6 or something. There's a short introduction arc planned and then there will be an actual plot with actual villains and you can get involved in that bit.
...!?!

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:08 am

Ohman. Ohman.

Does anyone here have a Twitter account? Because if they do... #BlameVoid could spread even farther...

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:11 am

Charlia wrote:Ohman. Ohman.

Does anyone here have a Twitter account? Because if they do... #BlameVoid could spread even farther...

*has idea*

:twisted:
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Yytuskia
Envoy

Founded: Aug 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Yytuskia » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:11 am

Application
Name: Patrick Ryan Kennedy
Appearance: 5'11". Brunet hair, cropped in a faded undercut style. Blue eyes. More of an angular face, with high cheekbones and strong chin shape. Lithe body form. Wears blue jeans, white dress shirt, and a black silk, pinstripes vest over top, slip on leather dress shoes. Tends to later carry a double barrel, sawn off shotgun after first demon encounter in his message bag.
Scythe type: Striker
Scythe appearance: A one handed sickle with a sterling silver blade, and a mahogany handle with a diamond shaped hilt.

background
Education: J. R. Valinwood High
Relevant experience : Born as the middle child in a family of five, to a middle class family in 1997, Patrick quickly became known as the dreaming kid in primary school before moving with his parents to this city. In high school he unfortunately ran into one of the gangs from the 'bad' high school, and was promptly saved by another gang from J. R. High, thus indebting himself to them. They had him run some small amounts of weed over to the preppy high school, and ran the cash back while both avoiding the police because he was so normal looking, and getting their and back in record time. This prompted the JR. Gang to pay him a slice ($100) of the earnings for the fast run, and he basically became their runner under the guise of 'after school activites' like pretending to help tutor the gang members. Because of this, he quickly became known as a person who could get stuff done, and was endeared to several gangs from the lower highschool as "The Messenger", earning him some money transporting Intel, drugs, and firearms across the city rooftops and sewer systems.

He bought his first firearm when his father took him hunting, a Remington Double Barrel 12 Gauge Shotgun, and keeps it on him as a means of protection against rival gangs. This is also due to the large amounts of drug addicts on the street trying to harm him as well, and from the unknown undead ghouls.

To the rest of the world, he just appears to be a fine dressed high school student with a well paying after school job, but now his parents want him to take an actual part time job that pays.

Personal strengths and weaknesses: Strengths: Wit and Tongue, tactical ideas, choice of music, weapon knowledge and maintenance. Weaknesses: Wit and Tongue, Easy to fear, not too strong in weight lifting or carrying abilities.
Goals Always planned to become an author with his writing skills, but for now is just focusing on staying alive.
Theme Song: Boom Boom (Wolfenstein: The New Order Remix)
RP example viewtopic.php?f=31&t=305554

Edited
Last edited by Yytuskia on Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Atlannia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:26 am

Yytuskia wrote:Application
Name: Patrick Ryan Kennedy
Appearance: 5'11". Brunet hair, cropped in a faded undercut style. Blue eyes. More of an angular face, with high cheekbones and strong chin shape. Lithe body form. Wears blue jeans, white dress shirt, and a black silk, pinstripes vest over top, slip on leather dress shoes. Tends to later carry a double barrel, sawn off shotgun after first demon encounter in his message bag.
Scythe appearance: A one handed sickle with a sterling silver blade, and a mahogany handle with a diamond shaped hilt.

background
Education: J. R. Valinwood High
Relevant experience : Born to a middle class family in 1997, Patrick quickly became known as the dreaming kid in primary school before moving with his parents to this city. In high school, he quickly became known as a person who could get stuff done, and was endeared to several gangs from the lower highschool as "The Messenger", earning him some money transporting Intel, drugs, and firearms across the city rooftops and sewer systems. He bought his first firearm when his father took him hunting, a Remington Double Barrel 12 Gauge Shotgun, and keeps it on him as a means of protection against rival gangs.

To the rest of the world, he just appears to be a fine dressed high school student with a well paying after school job.

Personal strengths and weaknesses: Strengths: Wit and Tongue, tactical ideas, choice of music, weapon knowledge and maintenance. Weaknesses: Wit and Tongue, Easy to fear, not too strong in weight lifting or carrying abilities.
Goals Always planned to become an author with his writing skills, but for now is just focusing on staying alive.
Theme Song: Boom Boom (Wolfenstein: The New Order Remix)
RP example viewtopic.php?f=31&t=305554

sooo you know that a normal shotgun wouldn't really do anything against supernatural beings right? The other issue is that the biography stuff kind of bugs me a little. Like I know it seems pedantic to complain about something being unrealistic when there's demons and stuff in this rp but I can't imagine inner city gangs trusting some random middle class high schooler with their drugs and firearms. You could win me over on this but I'd need the sotry to be fleshed out al ittle more.
...!?!

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:29 am

Atlannia wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

I don't doubt it man, there aren't many good villain slots planned for the first chapter or so unless you want to be zombie #6 or something. There's a short introduction arc planned and then there will be an actual plot with actual villains and you can get involved in that bit.

As long as Void can come eventually....

And actually, I wanted to be Zombie #4
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Atlannia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:31 am

no can, I promised the producer's his niece could play zombie #4, she's a talentless hack but that guy's got a lotta clout so I need to stay on his good side.
...!?!

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:05 pm

Atla, I helped you work on this weeks ago, and THIS is how you repay me? By starting it without letting me know?

That's low dude. :P
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Imperial Northern States
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 31, 2014
Libertarian Police State

Postby Imperial Northern States » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:17 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:Atla, I helped you work on this weeks ago, and THIS is how you repay me? By starting it without letting me know?

Uh oh
#BlameVoid
Shyluz wrote:Congrats! You are officially exceptional

One of these days I'm going to stick at this.

Retired Devil.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:21 pm

Atlannia wrote:no can, I promised the producer's his niece could play zombie #4, she's a talentless hack but that guy's got a lotta clout so I need to stay on his good side.

*stares*

I think you should be more worried about me.....

Imperial Northern States wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Atla, I helped you work on this weeks ago, and THIS is how you repay me? By starting it without letting me know?

Uh oh
#BlameVoid

:)
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:31 pm

Application
name: Alexander Meisner
appearance:

Scythe type:Striker
Scythe appearance: A dark black dual headed scythe. The shaft is decorated with red lines, and the two blades of the scythe appear to be golden.

background
Education: Wethords
Relevant experience :
Alexander was born in Vienna, Austria, 15 years ago, to a pretty wealthy family. He lived a happy childhood there, together with his parents and his two sisters. Eventually, he moved to his family to Sunset Gates three years ago. He found it difficult to accommodate to his new school and lifestyle, and unfortunately, he was continuously bullied just because he was a foreigner.His grades started to fall,he lost many of his new friends, and he ended up having a superiority complex. Eventually, something bad happened, which involved one of the bullies being stabbed in the eye with a wooden toothpick. He wasn't charged with anything, but this further alienated him from his friends and family. He eventually started to look for a job, in order to prove his father that he can actually work and do something good.
personal strengths and weaknesses: Alexander isn't exactly strong, but he is pretty fast and has good reflexes. He is extremely intelligent, and usually pretty cautious. Unfortunately, he's really arrogant, and he can be easily angered when insulted. Also, it will take a while until he'll really believe that the supernatural things are real and not just an illusion or a dream.
Goals Alexander claims to be doing this in order to prove everyone that he's the best, but he's actually doing it in order to prove his family that he can actually do something good. And for the money, of course.
theme song: I will put a theme song, but I can't do it right now, as I'm on my tablet.
RP example
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=346442
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=339525
Last edited by Tracian Empire on Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Imperial Northern States
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 31, 2014
Libertarian Police State

Postby Imperial Northern States » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:15 pm

Application
name: Yriel Murteigh
appearance: (Image)
Scythe appearance: (Image)
background 
Education: Werthods Academy
Relevant experience : Yriel's always been a smart child, near perfect in maths, eloquent with his language, good, but never blindingly amazing.
But this was stupid.
He'd been working at a factory in the industrial area part time to pay for his fencing lessons and club membership, not wanting to accept cash from his parents, never. He hadn't enjoyed it, but it payed enough.
He doesn't examine why he lost it, concluding that they were just not as good as him, rather than repeated mistakes from him in situations he had no information for, only assuming himself to be correct, because he's always correct, why wouldn't he be?
He doesn't question why he believes this, he doesn't even acknowledge that he does believe this.
He doesn't point out to himself that he doesn't have a single friend at his back, nor does he pick up that his parents would help him should he call.
This would lead him to the café. To noticing the the sign. To thinking, to curiosity.
Why did he step through that door? Hell if I know, I'm just the narrator. Probably to do with needing cash, and something to do.
But, oh boy, was it stupid.
personal strengths and weaknesses: Exceptional self belief. Great with a blade. Arrogant, too headstrong, unwilling to be wrong and far, far to quick for his own good, will jump before thinking.
Goals Money and adrenaline. ((And being awesome))
theme song: Adopt an Elephant
RP example I'm on EHEG, which you frequent. Phones are difficult to link things with

Edited for your viewing reading pleasure
Last edited by Imperial Northern States on Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shyluz wrote:Congrats! You are officially exceptional

One of these days I'm going to stick at this.

Retired Devil.

Yytuskia
Envoy

Founded: Aug 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Yytuskia » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:20 pm

Atlannia wrote:sooo you know that a normal shotgun wouldn't really do anything against supernatural beings right? The other issue is that the biography stuff kind of bugs me a little. Like I know it seems pedantic to complain about something being unrealistic when there's demons and stuff in this rp but I can't imagine inner city gangs trusting some random middle class high schooler with their drugs and firearms. You could win me over on this but I'd need the sotry to be fleshed out al ittle more.

Alright, understandable. I shall explain more, as I completed that in like, 5mins...

First, the shotgun. Because he doesn't understand exactly what the fuck these things are, he believes them to be just either druggies (if they're the undead), or just weird shit going on (other supernatural stuff). Because of this, he carries it around to protect himself against them if they try to attack him, or if other gang members do the same.

Second, the gangs. What happened was, because he seemed like such a normal guy, he wanted to at least attest to doing something worthwhile in high school, so he unfortunately ran into one of the gangs from the 'bad' high school, and was promptly saved by another gang from J. R. high, thus indebting himself to them. They had him run some small amounts of weed over to the preppy high school (not good with the names tbh), and ran the cash back while both avoiding the police because he was so normal looking, and getting their and back in record time. This prompted the JR. Gang to pay him a slice ($100) of the earnings for the fast run, and he basically became their runner under the guise of 'after school activites' like pretending to help tutor the gang members.

Does that clear it up a bit?

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:32 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Atlannia wrote:no can, I promised the producer's his niece could play zombie #4, she's a talentless hack but that guy's got a lotta clout so I need to stay on his good side.

*stares*

I think you should be more worried about me.....

Uh oh
#BlameVoid

:)

OH GELTH RUN FOR IT...

Wait a second.

Who am I kidding?

I'm Charlia.

I don't run from anyone.

En garde!

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:44 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:Application
name: Alexander Meisner
appearance:

Scythe type:Striker
Scythe appearance: A dark black dual headed scythe. The shaft is decorated with red lines, and the two blades of the scythe appear to be golden.

background
Education: Wethords
Relevant experience :
Alexander was born in Vienna, Austria, 15 years ago, to a pretty wealthy family. He lived a happy childhood there, together with his parents and his two sisters. Eventually, he moved to his family to Sunset Gates three years ago. He found it difficult to accommodate to his new school and lifestyle, and unfortunately, he was continuously bullied just because he was a foreigner.His grades started to fall,he lost many of his new friends, and he ended up having a superiority complex. Eventually, something bad happened, which involved one of the bullies being stabbed in the eye with a wooden toothpick. He wasn't charged with anything, but this further alienated him from his friends and family. He eventually started to look for a job, in order to prove his father that he can actually work and do something good.
personal strengths and weaknesses: Alexander isn't exactly strong, but he is pretty fast and has good reflexes. He is extremely intelligent, and usually pretty cautious. Unfortunately, he's really arrogant, and he can be easily angered when insulted. Also, it will take a while until he'll really believe that the supernatural things are real and not just an illusion or a dream.
Goals Alexander claims to be doing this in order to prove everyone that he's the best, but he's actually doing it in order to prove his family that he can actually do something good. And for the money, of course.
theme song: I will put a theme song, but I can't do it right now, as I'm on my tablet.
RP example
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=346442
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=339525

Finished. Probably.
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:46 pm

What to give Ajax.... a Red Panda familiar.... or a pair of brass knuckles....
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

The Flame Dawn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flame Dawn » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:50 pm

The Flame Dawn wrote:Application(delete everything in brackets)
name: Fayus Porelore
appearance:
Scythe appearance:

background
Education: Western District
Relevant experience : Fayus Porelore was born an orphan and was taken in by a local orphanage. Her life was lackluster and the only highlight was when she attended the Western District, the only school she could get permission to attend. While attending the academy, she learned a variety of underhanded and dishonorable techniques that gave her an edge. After her graduation she ended up living on a street corner near by J. R. Valinwood, offering help to anyone who wanted an edge in combat in exchange for learning about topics she knew little about. Upon finding the advertisement, she took advantage of the offer and applied.
personal strengths and weaknesses: Fayus Porelore learned a variety of cheap and dirty tricks to give her minor edges in combat. Her weakness is her lack of knowledge on most topics.
Goals Fayus is determined to prove herself a competent reaper, even though she came from such a poor and low end school.
theme song: Theme Song (I may have used this for another charactor but I may have changed it, not sure.)
RP example

Edits Made!
Rest In Peace : Kumigawa
Krytonus wrote:"Oh, Honey Boo-Boo is a disease," he laughed.

New Strausberg wrote:
Prumia wrote:This is a horrible place to live! The mortals are doomed!

Not on my watch your anal virgitnty is safe with me!
Economic Left/Right: -6.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.05
You are a: Socialist Humanist Liberal
Collectivism score: 67%
Authoritarianism score: 0%
Internationalism score: 0%
Tribalism score: -67%
Liberalism score: 33%

Hey everyone, we're looking for people who want to join Winterfell! A fun Anime, Game of Thrones, and Roleplay region.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:51 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:What to give Ajax.... a Red Panda familiar.... or a pair of brass knuckles....

Either way, I ship it.

...a while ago that would have meant 'and nobody else gets a chance at it', I was a monoshipper. But now I've learned of the glory of ship wars.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse