NATION

PASSWORD

Gods Among Us [Superhero] (IC/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:50 pm

Serah wrote:Wayther still kept his stone face.

"No, it isn't that I mind you smiling at me Lady Alaunus, it is that I've noticed my brother being irritated at such behavior.
And as you've seen probably, you do not want Alrick to be angered.
I was simply stating that I am not in any way interested in you romantically.
I do not find anything weird with such a thing.
Forgive me if it was.
And cat I'd yet again advise you to shut that sewer you call a mouth." The paladin continued.

"Come on! It's just a few hundred meters away." Naunet shouted from the front.

"Did he just say what I think he said?" the shadowy voice asked, sounding genuinely shocked for the first time.

"He did." there was definitely anger in Laurel's voice, "When this mission is over, we are going to have a very serious talk Wayther. But only when this is over. As the Aegis folk would say, the mission comes first."

Anowa wrote:Tyrannt
I sighed, "From what I've heard they want to end global conflict and unite the world under a single banner, I have no clue as to why but it doesn't seem as cut and dry as they say. As for surrender... It may be an option, but not in the way your thinking. I'm actually surprised you managed to get a secure cell phone line, usually the feds would be knocking on your door right now." I paused realizing the same could be said for my side of the conversation. "We need to end this conversation quickly, we'll try meeting you at Aegis' base in Bosnia. Good luck." with that I reluctantly hung up the phone.

"Apparently they are not readers of George Orwell or Aldous Huxley. It sounds like they are building a brave new world... I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness, I want sin." she quoted, "Go to the base and get them to send word to a listening post of your location. They will provide a pickup. If you check out. They will want evidence of your assertions. I took Atlas on faith. It was a mistake.... if I don't make it, Shane Zupan will command Aegis. Good luck."

She hung up the phone, then tossed it onto a sideboard, "Blake, change of plans. Where is the nearest Cerberus medical facility? We need to get out of here, right now. I'll fly us there, but I'll need you to give directions."

Talion Union
Ambassador

Founded: May 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:48 pm

Dyelli Beybi wrote:

"No, it isn't that I mind you smiling at me Lady Alaunus, it is that I've noticed my brother being irritated at such behavior.
Forgive me if it was.
And cat I'd yet again advise you to shut that sewer you call a mouth." The paladin continued.

"Did he just say what I think he said?" the shadowy voice asked, sounding genuinely shocked for the first time.

"He did." there was definitely anger in Laurel's voice, "When this mission is over, we are going to have a very serious talk Wayther. But only when this is over. As the Aegis folk would say, the mission comes first."

Anowa wrote:Tyrannt
I sighed, "From what I've heard they want to end global conflict and unite the world under a single banner, I have no clue as to why but it doesn't seem as cut and dry as they say. As for surrender... It may be an option, but not in the way your thinking. I'm actually surprised you managed to get a secure cell phone line, usually the feds would be knocking on your door right now." I paused realizing the same could be said for my side of the conversation. "We need to end this conversation quickly, we'll try meeting you at Aegis' base in Bosnia. Good luck." with that I reluctantly hung up the phone.

"Apparently they are not readers of George Orwell or Aldous Huxley. It sounds like they are building a brave new world... I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness, I want sin." she quoted, "Go to the base and get them to send word to a listening post of your location. They will provide a pickup. If you check out. They will want evidence of your assertions. I took Atlas on faith. It was a mistake.... if I don't make it, Shane Zupan will command Aegis. Good luck."

She hung up the phone, then tossed it onto a sideboard, "Blake, change of plans. Where is the nearest Cerberus medical facility? We need to get out of here, right now. I'll fly us there, but I'll need you to give directions."

"Nearest Facility is......outside the city, I believe. I know the way, ma'am. Is something the matter, Ms. Kosa?" He sensed distress in her voice.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:22 pm

Talion Union wrote:"Nearest Facility is......outside the city, I believe. I know the way, ma'am. Is something the matter, Ms. Kosa?" He sensed distress in her voice.

"Yes." she replied, marching to the front door, "I've been accused of treason. A whole pack of lies and falsified evidence, but clearing my name is not really an option at this point. I'm considering my options in Russia. Whatever the case, I need to disassociate from Aegis as quickly as possible to mitigate the damage."

She took a few seconds to write down coordinates and hand them to Blake, "Okay, once we're at the base I want you to kidnap three or four doctors or nurses and take them to this location. I do mean kidnap as well... preferably we want ones who have no connection to Cerberus, Aegis or anyone who has ever been involved in them."

She grabbed Blake as the pushed the door open, engulfing herself in a telekinetic bubble and accelerating out of the doorway fast enough that she came close to blacking out - there could have been a sniper or people in hiding.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:50 pm

Dyelli Beybi wrote:
Talion Union wrote:"Nearest Facility is......outside the city, I believe. I know the way, ma'am. Is something the matter, Ms. Kosa?" He sensed distress in her voice.

"Yes." she replied, marching to the front door, "I've been accused of treason. A whole pack of lies and falsified evidence, but clearing my name is not really an option at this point. I'm considering my options in Russia. Whatever the case, I need to disassociate from Aegis as quickly as possible to mitigate the damage."

She took a few seconds to write down coordinates and hand them to Blake, "Okay, once we're at the base I want you to kidnap three or four doctors or nurses and take them to this location. I do mean kidnap as well... preferably we want ones who have no connection to Cerberus, Aegis or anyone who has ever been involved in them."

She grabbed Blake as the pushed the door open, engulfing herself in a telekinetic bubble and accelerating out of the doorway fast enough that she came close to blacking out - there could have been a sniper or people in hiding.

Mother
Ms. Kosa's phone had finally stopped broadcasting, and it wasn't moving, most likely she had come to the realization that she was most likely being tracked... or she had watched the news. I was the one who did most of the editing and manufacturing. I had used the footage from Atlas and Edge's helmet cams to compile the evidence, this include's from five years ago when they had met one Alrick Laurylis, so instead of the viewer of the footage hearing Atlas they heard Alrick, everyone else was in the same boat. Alice Kosa, Zara Delic, Shane Zupan, Naunet Laurylis, and Alrick Laurylis, were all currently the most wanted people in North America.

It didn't help that Queen Elizabeth II had denounced Aegis and wants them out of the country or arrested, Estonia's government had done the same. I hoped that the domino's would keep falling.

Jezebel
The situation I was in could be summed up as bullshit, my previous affiliations with Aegis nearly got me arrested, until I fled the country, that is to a small Island west of the continent, where at this point was under Terra Nova's control, it's former head of state and his family was killed in a natural gas explosion. It was now a mid point for operations in the pacific, just like Lancer base is for the Atlantic, and Armadillo for Europe. Terra Nova had pulled some strings to get the Island's ownership over to them, but as of now it was ours.

Damian Cook, Paris catacombs.
I stood in Paris, or rather underneath it with a squad of six all of us were dressed as either Aegis units or 'Cerberus' operators, our objective was simple, detonate seven thermobaric bombs underneath the city and have the blame get pointed to the organizations we were imitating. Granted our presence hadn't gone unnoticed, there were news reports of Aegis personnel within the city. I only hoped the actual Aegis wouldn't notice until it was too late.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:38 pm

Tyrannt
Tyrannt ended the call, "Agon, how secure was that Conversation?", [well We have the upmost security for that level of call so, very. for Alice's side, i cannot say.]. Tyrannt nodded, he pressed a button on his gauntlet, "Krukov, get your gear together, we're heading to Bosnia?", ["alright Jackson"]. Tyrannt turned to Black Hand, "I'll follow your lead. where did Red Hood go?". Tyrannt looked, Deadeye was passed out on the couch, and Red Hood was gone. "Knowing him, killing a crime boss or two". Tyrannt and Black Hand walked down to one of the weapons testing rooms of the skyscraper, Krukov was there practicing his marksman skills. Krukov then took out his pistol and shot through one target's head, hitting another target behind it.

"Nice shot", "you don't live as long as i did in Vorkuta by simply being average".

krukov put his pistol back in it's holster then put his Shotgun in it's sling. "so, bosnia huh? *cuckle* should be alright, just don't mention albanian there and we'll be fine". Black Hand slightly smirked at that refrence, "so, what happened with Anna's partnership with Terra Nova?" "she delayed the actual 'partnering', Under the circumstances of 'unseen circumstances within the council of represenatives", "Clever, Terra Nova can't argue, running a corporation isn't easily done". Viktor strung around his bag with his equipment. "so, when do we leave?", "Anna should be meeting us at the Helipad, so right about now".

Anna/Titan
Anna turned to Agon, displayed ona hologram, he took the avatar of a butler, fitting as it were. "Agon....let's say something were to happen to me", Agon turned from his little holographic keypad [what do you mean?], "if i were to be injured, blackmailed, or incapable of running Iron Mountain, You'll take up reigns of being the CEO". [Miss Anna i do not understand..], Anna exhaled, "Agon, we're going up against what is a international organization. they'll try to attack Iron Mountain. I need you to secure it's assets....and if needed, cut ties to me". Agon's avatar, slightly deterred, looked at Anna. "promise me Agon...", [of course Miss Anna]. Agon's Avatar dissapeared just as Tyrannt, Black Hand, and Krukov arrived on the roof.
Tyrannt was back in his Original Armor.

"It's time to go..", Anna nodded as they entered a newer modle of VTOL. Tyrannt and Black Hand climbed into the front pilot seats, Krukov and Anna stayed in the back. "Agon activate stealth emmitters, set the engines for sound suppression, we don't need anyone knowing where we're going", [of course]. the VTOL took off silently, as the cloack concealed the VTOL it flew off, in the direction of Bosnia.
Last edited by Confederation of imperial states on Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:00 pm

Dyelli Beybi wrote:

"R-russia!? Kidnap doctors!? What is happening?" Blake was startled and confused by this. This seemed to make his job a lot more....complicated. "Ma'am, I'm under strict orders to bring you to someone who can bring you to Chicago!"
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:03 pm

Atlas
I gasped for air as I felt something intruding upon my head. I sat up and tore the offending organic material from my cranium and tried gasping again, only to find something clogging my throat, I glanced down to find a few separate tubes, I pulled them out quite hastily which resulted in me gagging quite hard. I took a few decent breaths as I coughed a bit. A few doctors poured into the room followed by armed personnel, and a tall... thing... it looked like it was coverd in bone, and that concerned me.

It countered my gaze and spoke, "I realize I'm not the most attractive person on the planet, but do you have to stare?"

I raised an eyebrow, "And whom would you be?"

He seemed to crack a 'smile' "The name's Osteo."

I recognized the name, "Right, former Staff Sergeant yeah?"

"That is correct."

I nodded and cast my gaze around the room, only for it to settle on a stretched nearly transparent organic pod which reminded me of a placenta. My eyes widened at what was inside, or rather who was inside. Annabelle, only three feet taller and looking like she had just graduated highschool, "How the fuck?..."

Osteo spoke, as the doctors came over to check up on me, "We believe it's because of her alien DNA that this is happening, but we won't be sure until we ask her."

I paused all thought as I lay back on the bed as the doctors checked me over, judging by the fact that I recognized a few I was most likely at Excalibur.

Osteo spoke again, "Oh, yes, the mechanics team managed to get the Mark IV working near flawlessly, they're just waiting on your go ahead. When you have the chance." the tall man of bone left the room, leaving me to my thoughts.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:14 am

Roman santoso's Penthouse, San Deigo

Roman died out a cigarette with the ashtray on his desk, his secretary read the weekly reports to him. "so far, the Vigilante known as "Red Hood" has been killing our represenatives left and right, has disassembled our Drug network, killed our prostotution network, and has destroyed every stronghold in Los Santana". Roman Sighed rubbing his forhead, "God Dammit, why haven't we killed him yet? Send a hitsquad out". the sercretary sighed, "we did sir......17 times, all of them came back in bodybags". Roman slammed his fists on his desk and stood up, "then we need to stop him, before he comes here and Kills me too!".

Outside the lobby of the building....

the two guards standing guard at the door noticed a figure approaching. "hey pal no entrance, get the fuck out of here". the figure didn't stop walking forward. the guard looked to his parnter and both of them reached for their guns, just then the figure took out both his pistols and shot both the guards in the head insync. "There's entrance now scum". Red Hood walked into the lobby, the thug at the desk reached to pull out a gun, but was shot straight in the forehead by Red Hood. 2 guards with assault rifles came out of the back office and started to shoot at Red Hood, Red Hood dived to the right, shooting both the thugs, hitting them in their chest.\

5 thugs came running out of the door to the stairwell, a voice spoke on the intercom, "Keep him away, I'm disabling the power to the elevator". Red Hood chuckled, "they never learn do they?", a thug swung a punch at Red Hood, but Red Hood grabbed the thug by his wrist and bent his arm backwards, the fired a bullet straight into the back of his hand. Red Hood then grabbed a thug by the back of his head, he fired a shot at another thug killing him, then took the previous thug by the back of the head and smashed his teeth into the edge of the lobby desk. the 2 thugs both swung punches at Red Hood, Red Hood jumped up and kicked them both in the chest, then took out his second pistol and shot them both in the head. Red Hood kicked open the door to the Stairwell, 6 thugs began firing down the stairs at Red Hood. Red Hood ducked down and proceeeded up the stairs, he grabbed one thug around the neck and used him as a human shield as he proceeded up the stairs. Red Hood managed to kill 2 thugs before his human shield had reached it's bullet limit. Red Hood threw the corpse aside and began firing up the stairs at the thugs.

"God Dammit!" Roman said tossing his items off of the desk, "can't you useless pieces of trash kill ONE GUY, ONE". Gunfire came from the stairwell as Red Hood kicked down the door and entered, "I was able to get up here using only my pistols, you're off your game Roman". Roman turned to Red Hood, "you're vigilante who's destroyed my ENTIRE CRIMINAl EMPIRE?!", Red Hood spun his pistols on his index fingers, "and after tnight, Crime in Los Santana will be gone!". Roman's bodyguards charged Red Hood, Red Hood shot one of them in his kneecaps, the other grabbed Red Hood by his stomach and pushed him into the wall creating a large dent. Red Hood used the grips of his gun and slammed them down on the bodyguards' back, the shot him in the back of the head. "yeah i can see you're on your last legs". Red Hood fired a shot into the ceiling causing the secretary to run out. "pp-p-p-lease" ROman said pathetically.

Red Hood grabbed Roman bu the collar of his shirt and pressed him against the slanted windows viewing the busy street below. "I'll give you whatever you want, money, guns, I'll go anywhere, leave Los Sanatan, fly out of the country, keep my head down, please, anywhere you want me to go i will!". "How 'bout you go to hell" Red Hood then took his right foot and kicked Roman out of the window. ROman was sent screaming down to the streets below, followed by Car crashes and beeping. Red Hood leaned slightly out of the window,

"Say Hi to Dark lord for me". Red Hood turned and walked away.
Last edited by Confederation of imperial states on Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Serah
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:48 am

Dyelli Beybi wrote:

Forgive me if it was.

Wayther scoffed at the thought.
He was going to disappear again anyway.
There would be no time for him to be talked to.

However, instead of Wayther speaking back, Gram simply vibrated more.
There was a reason this sword translated to Wrath.
It actually made the user, even sheathed, more and more angry, even against all odds of being so.
Even someone like Wayther who was known to be almost devoid of emotions couldn't resist its influence.

"That is if you even manage to talk to me after the mission." He still responded, however, he fought against it enough so that he wouldn't lose himself in the rage.

"And here we are, Suojelupoliisi.
The Finnish bureau of investigations, counter spying, and other various things." Naunet spoke, somehow calming Wayther in some way as she got in and spoke the words needed for her to get in the secret and confidential parts of the place.

"Come on guys, we don't have all day."

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:22 am

Talion Union wrote:
Dyelli Beybi wrote:

"R-russia!? Kidnap doctors!? What is happening?" Blake was startled and confused by this. This seemed to make his job a lot more....complicated. "Ma'am, I'm under strict orders to bring you to someone who can bring you to Chicago!"

Serah wrote:Wayther scoffed at the thought.

It actually made the user, even sheathed, more and more angry, even against all odds of being so.
Even someone like Wayther who was known to be almost devoid of emotions couldn't resist its influence.

"That is if you even manage to talk to me after the mission." He still responded, however, he fought against it enough so that he wouldn't lose himself in the rage.

The Finnish bureau of investigations, counter spying, and other various things." Naunet spoke, somehow calming Wayther in some way as she got in and spoke the words needed for her to get in the secret and confidential parts of the place.

"Alright Wayther if you think you are above explaining your threat that is fine." Laurel shrugged, "I will not change the way I behave and I will take your warning of impending domestic violence seriously."

"I will stay outside." she announced, "I do not wish to speak to these Suojelupoliisi."

Talion Union wrote:"R-russia!? Kidnap doctors!? What is happening?" Blake was startled and confused by this. This seemed to make his job a lot more....complicated. "Ma'am, I'm under strict orders to bring you to someone who can bring you to Chicago!"

"Blake." she said softly as they set down near the base, "Just please do as I ask, then you can get me moved to Chicago. I promise what I am asking you to do will not get in the way of you fulfilling your duty."

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:58 pm

Dyelli Beybi wrote:

"Alright Wayther if you think you are above explaining your threat that is fine." Laurel shrugged, "I will not change the way I behave and I will take your warning of impending domestic violence seriously."

"I will stay outside." she announced, "I do not wish to speak to these Suojelupoliisi."

"I've never said I was over explaining my threat nor did I ever say it would end in domestic violence.
At least, not towards you.
No, I am perfectly fine with your presence.
On the other hand, I am not with the presence of the other and if he does so much as try to insult my family again or try to attack anyone not for the help of anybody nor self defense, I will not hesitate to put Gram through his body.
Simple as that, I am not too friendly with fairies of his sphere due to the fact I tend to attract them a lot because of Sigmund's spirit and the blade.
However, I will tolerate his presence." Wayther explained calmly, although his body already radiated anger.

'For now at least.' He continued internally.

"Wayther, you're not coming?" Naunet asked, tilting her head to the side slightly.

"No, I will stand by for now.
Call if you need me." Wayther responded before going to sit against the building.

The girl looked disappointed for a moment but went back and entered the underground facility.

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:57 pm

Dyelli Beybi wrote:
Talion Union wrote:

Talion Union wrote:"R-russia!? Kidnap doctors!? What is happening?" Blake was startled and confused by this. This seemed to make his job a lot more....complicated. "Ma'am, I'm under strict orders to bring you to someone who can bring you to Chicago!"

"Blake." she said softly as they set down near the base, "Just please do as I ask, then you can get me moved to Chicago. I promise what I am asking you to do will not get in the way of you fulfilling your duty."

Blake nodded. "Yes ma'am. I'll get right on it." He gave a small bow, and went off to fufill his current objectives.

Creele saw that Laurel was upset about something. Curious and concerned, he walked up to her. "Somethin' bothering you, Miss?" He leaned on his cane.

Malcolm went to find Zara again. "So, when am I going to make my report? The sooner the better, I should think."

Elsewhere, Eddie managed to get the power flowing to his new "headquarters", a dilapidated building that he converted into a nightclub of sorts. Even after his daring escape from Cerberus, he was determined to get his new home established. He turned on the music, which seemed to pulse through the building like a heartbeat. He absorbed the power that came from it.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:23 pm

Director Cross, SCP HQ, Phoenix, Arizona.
I sat behind my desk overlooking what needed to be done, above all else was kill or capture Alice Kosa, and the rest of Aegis leadership, almost every building owned by Aegis within the US was currently being raided, and a trove of useless information was being found: the locations of installations, which were public knowledge. The list of employees, which again were public. But there was one thing that kept popping up: 'Atlas' AKA Retired army Colonel David Kowalski, why was he being brought up? Because they wanted him dead, with reference to Task Force: Yggdrasil and 'Operation: Godkiller'.

That last name left a bad taste in my mouth, I had read and watched the reports from lieutenants Alvaro and Farkas, which left me baffled as to how it succeeded. Watching their helmet cam footage was like watching a modern reincarnation of a cavalry charge, honestly it made me want to strangle whoever came up with the plan. Getting back to why they wanted Atlas dead, was because apparently they thought he was an amoral monster... which is not what a good portion of the public would say about him if his file were declassified, or his actions for the public were revealed to everyone, a soldier doesn't get an HSM or an MOVSM for being an 'amoral monster'.

I shook my head at the expenses they went through to get a leg up on the man, they could've built hospitals and schools for what they paid for trying to get a way to kill Atlas. I sighed and began sorting through my own organizations expenses for the next few months.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:38 pm

Serah wrote:"I've never said I was over explaining my threat nor did I ever say it would end in domestic violence.
On the other hand, I am not with the presence of the other and if he does so much as try to insult my family again or try to attack anyone not for the help of anybody nor self defense, I will not hesitate to put Gram through his body.
Simple as that, I am not too friendly with fairies of his sphere due to the fact I tend to attract them a lot because of Sigmund's spirit and the blade.
However, I will tolerate his presence." Wayther explained calmly, although his body already radiated anger.

"Wayther, you're not coming?" Naunet asked, tilting her head to the side slightly.

Call if you need me." Wayther responded before going to sit against the building.

The girl looked disappointed for a moment but went back and entered the underground facility.

"Ahh human males, so predictably violent!" the voice replied from about six feet behind Wayther this time.

"Stop threatening my allies!" Laurel glowered, "What is wrong with you? He is with me. If you cannot control your desire to murder everything in sight I will take you home. You have gone from quite charming to a bit awkward, to unspeakably rude, to bizarrely sociopathic in the space of a few minutes and I don't like it."

Her own hands had moved to her pistol and sword. Considering Ris had been talking about eating her a few minutes before, Laurel looked ready to draw weapons on its behalf. It made perfect sense to the two Faie, though probably not to any humans who had observed proceedings. Their ways of thinking were alien. She blinked, and the glamour dropped from her eyes, which were now as feline as Ris' presumably were.

Talion Union wrote:Blake nodded. "Yes ma'am. I'll get right on it." He gave a small bow, and went off to fufill his current objectives.

**snip bit that does not make sense**

Malcolm went to find Zara again. "So, when am I going to make my report? The sooner the better, I should think."

Elsewhere, Eddie managed to get the power flowing to his new "headquarters", a dilapidated building that he converted into a nightclub of sorts. Even after his daring escape from Cerberus, he was determined to get his new home established. He turned on the music, which seemed to pulse through the building like a heartbeat. He absorbed the power that came from it.

Alice smiled slightly as he left, then went into the base. He had no idea what she was planning, which was probably for the better. Otherwise she suspected he would have tried to stop her out of a misguided sense of gallantry. Once she had what she needed she left a note for Blake, directing him to take whoever he had managed to nab up to an old abandoned shack some miles way, then went there herself.

Zara was busy baking something that involved meat and pastry. As a hobby it seemed somewhat incongruous with her usual action-girl persona, but Mediterranean people did love their food... This was not a military base and it had been provisioned well, "You ever had a Bosnian burek?" she asked, not answering the question, "You will need to wait for a team to come back at this point. We don't have any outbound communications. So just relax, it could be a while."

As it happened though, Shane was done in Brussels, "Heamet!" he called, looking somewhat flustered, "Time to head back. The world has turned to shit out there and we need to report back to the rest of the team, pronto... and if I ever meet Atlas again... well, I am not usually one who favors castration but I think I will make an exception in his case."
Last edited by Dyelli Beybi on Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:59 pm

Stealth Cloaked VTOL, Near the Aegis Base
Tyrannt took the VTOL in close, the VTOL Neared the base. "Agon, send them the message on an encrypted channel, they'll know". [yes sir], Agon transmitted an encrypted message to the personal at the Aegis base.
after a short amount of decrypting the Aegis personal would see the message says,
"this is the Iron Mountain Personal team, we've arrived near the base"

Iron Mountain Skyscraper

after hours of being passed out, Deadeye shot up awake.
"WHAT, WHO, WHERE". Deadeye realized he was in the office alone. 'great, everyone left while you were dozing off' "shut up voice in my head". Deadeye stood up looking around, "Yo, eggen.." [I'm 'Agon'] "Yeah Yeah, where did everyone go?" [on a classified mission, sadly you were not concious by the time of the assembling]. "ah well, anything to do?". Agon searched the logs, [I have some rumors that could have some looking into]. "Lay it on me, (not literally)".. [alright, Paris has had some random appearances of Aegis personal-] "BOOORING", [The Russian government is accusing the polish military of attacking a base, however the poles deny this] "politics is stoopid", [Several MOAB bombs are missing from several US Military bases without a trace....] "I'm not in the mood for a wild goose chase".

[Hmmm.....there was asighting of a large gray Ogre in the wilderness north of Los Santana], Deadeye turned his head slowly to Agon's transmitter "No fuckin way". [indeed], "welp, Imma go invesigate, you can keep your boring rumors eggen I'm gonna investigate". Deadeye proceeded to take the Elevator down to the garage, he hopped on one of the Iron Mountain corporate Motorcycles and drove off. up the highway twoards the forest area of LS.

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:30 pm

Dyelli Beybi wrote:
Serah wrote:"I've never said I was over explaining my threat nor did I ever say it would end in domestic violence.

"Ahh human males, so predictably violent!" the voice replied from about six feet behind Wayther this time.

"Stop threatening my allies!" Laurel glowered, "What is wrong with you? He is with me. If you cannot control your desire to murder everything in sight I will take you home. You have gone from quite charming to a bit awkward, to unspeakably rude, to bizarrely sociopathic in the space of a few minutes and I don't like it."

Her own hands had moved to her pistol and sword. Considering Ris had been talking about eating her a few minutes before, Laurel looked ready to draw weapons on its behalf. It made perfect sense to the two Faie, though probably not to any humans who had observed proceedings. Their ways of thinking were alien. She blinked, and the glamour dropped from her eyes, which were now as feline as Ris' presumably were.

Talion Union wrote:Blake nodded. "Yes ma'am. I'll get right on it." He gave a small bow, and went off to fufill his current objectives.

**snip bit that does not make sense**

Alice smiled slightly as he left, then went into the base. He had no idea what she was planning, which was probably for the better. Otherwise she suspected he would have tried to stop her out of a misguided sense of gallantry. Once she had what she needed she left a note for Blake, directing him to take whoever he had managed to nab up to an old abandoned shack some miles way, then went there herself.

Zara was busy baking something that involved meat and pastry. As a hobby it seemed somewhat incongruous with her usual action-girl persona, but Mediterranean people did love their food... This was not a military base and it had been provisioned well, "You ever had a Bosnian burek?" she asked, not answering the question, "You will need to wait for a team to come back at this point. We don't have any outbound communications. So just relax, it could be a while."

As it happened though, Shane was done in Brussels, "Heamet!" he called, looking somewhat flustered, "Time to head back. The world has turned to shit out there and we need to report back to the rest of the team, pronto... and if I ever meet Atlas again... well, I am not usually one who favors castration but I think I will make an exception in his case."

"Can't say that I have. But, I cant wait to try yours." Malcolm smiled. He leaned against a kitchen counter.

Blake sighed. Rather then kidnap a few doctors, he decided to call someone who was a long time friend of the Guild. He hit up a local payphone. He put a voice modifier on the receiver. "I need a favor, sir. Yes sir, I know, but this is an emergency. I'm under orders from the Cobra himself. Okay. Understood, sir. Thank you." Blake quickly took the modifier and ran, using his skills to open a car and drive off to meet the Mechanist.

The old doctor heard a knock at the entrance to his back alley 'clinic'. He opened it to see Darcy Blake, one of the Cobras most loyal agents. "Thank you for meeting me, Doctor. I need a favor. The woman I was sent to escort for the Guildmaster needs a doctor. I figured I should come to you, since you're the most trustworthy person for this." The doctor smiled. He looked at the man with cybernetic eyes. "Say no more, mein freund. Take me to her." The doctor knew about Iridescents feelings toward the woman. "Just allow me to gather my tools." He began gathering everything he needed, and everything he thought he might need, just in case.

They finally arrived at the place she had asked them to. Blake and the doctor waited for her, chatting about recent events.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:12 am

Dyelli Beybi wrote:

Lios suddenly appeared, almost looking anxious.

"Laurel, calm down.
Look at him closely, try to feel his aura.
The only one truly capable of being that way would be Sigmund, he was the one that originally showed his disrespect for Ris.
As much as I don't appreciate him, I wouldn't lower myself to that point unless necessary, so would Wayther.
This isn't him, look at the sword properly.
Think about it, do you really think someone like Wayther, even if you've known him for only a day would start going like this after being so respectful to your kind?"
He spoke almost in a hurry due to being originally sent to Paris by Alrick to check on his parents.
"I cannot stay for much longer but please, remember this, it isn't his doing, he is calm for now because of his original self, right now, the one in charge is Sigmund."

He disappeared shortly after his speech back to Paris where Alrick's parents now lived.
'Thank Stone they live there now, at least I can move around somewhat.
I've heard they've seen some Aegis personnel around.
Doesn't seem like Naunet or Alice would dispatch some around so I'll just go and see the parents and ask what they saw.
At least they know me, that'll make things a bit easier.'

He walked over to the door and knocked, hopefully, his scar wasn't too bad and wouldn't scare them.

Dyelli Beybi wrote:As it happened though, Shane was done in Brussels, "Heamet!" he called, looking somewhat flustered, "Time to head back. The world has turned to shit out there and we need to report back to the rest of the team, pronto... and if I ever meet Atlas again... well, I am not usually one who favors castration but I think I will make an exception in his case."

Heamet had been waiting with an open can of beer on his head, after seeing Shane, he made it drop into his hand without even having a drop fall out and answered.

"The world turned to shit again?
Oh well, I kinda saw this in history books.
It's not going to last long however and I know for a fact most of Europe won't turn on us or shit on us.
Actually, Finland became Aegis in a way and it became a sort of empire as it annexed everybody to make a new continent order.
We've even had Russia attack us at one point.
Spoiler, they lost." Heamet smiled before creating a portal.

"Where to? Chalet?"

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:38 pm

Talion Union wrote:"Can't say that I have. But, I cant wait to try yours." Malcolm smiled. He leaned against a kitchen counter.

Blake sighed. Rather then kidnap a few doctors, he decided to call someone who was a long time friend of the Guild. He hit up a local payphone. He put a voice modifier on the receiver. "I need a favor, sir. Yes sir, I know, but this is an emergency. I'm under orders from the Cobra himself. Okay. Understood, sir. Thank you." Blake quickly took the modifier and ran, using his skills to open a car and drive off to meet the Mechanist.

The old doctor heard a knock at the entrance to his back alley 'clinic'. He opened it to see Darcy Blake, one of the Cobras most loyal agents. "Thank you for meeting me, Doctor. I need a favor. The woman I was sent to escort for the Guildmaster needs a doctor. I figured I should come to you, since you're the most trustworthy person for this." The doctor smiled. He looked at the man with cybernetic eyes. "Say no more, mein freund. Take me to her." The doctor knew about Iridescents feelings toward the woman. "Just allow me to gather my tools." He began gathering everything he needed, and everything he thought he might need, just in case.

They finally arrived at the place she had asked them to. Blake and the doctor waited for her, chatting about recent events.

Blake had arrived faster than anticipated, in fact he had beaten Alice to the rendezvous point... though he hadn't followed her instructions which made the next phase problematic... "Blake!" she commented as she set down, "Who is this gentleman? I guess you've figured out what I'm up to, but I needed non-affiliated medical personnel, multiple ones, to verify what happens."

"Lonely Planet has voted it one of the world's best street foods." Zara informed Malcolm, "Very popular in Croatia as well, though they also eat the Serbian ones which are not as good."

The 'burek', baking in the oven, was giving off the scent of meat and spices and looked a bit like a thick coiled rope, "You know, all things considered I think I prefer this cloak and dagger business to being as exposed as Aegis usually is. We have been far too exposed of late."

Serah wrote:Heamet had been waiting with an open can of beer on his head, after seeing Shane, he made it drop into his hand without even having a drop fall out and answered.

It's not going to last long however and I know for a fact most of Europe won't turn on us or shit on us.
Actually, Finland became Aegis in a way and it became a sort of empire as it annexed everybody to make a new continent order.

"Where to? Chalet?"

"Finland?" Shane scoffed, "That is about as believable as that email telling me I was related to a Nigerian Prince... yeah take us back to the chalet, then we'll need to deploy some people."

When they were back at the Chalet Shane called everyone together, "Big news! Aegis is disbanding. Someone, I'm gambling on Atlas, has us down as planning to assassinate the US President. Not a particularly believable story, but in order to survive as an institution we're having to cut the rot off. We are, officially, disowning Alice Kosa, everybody else from the American incident has, officially, resigned and disappeared... which is to say me, Zara and Naunet. We are becoming the European Bureau for Metahuman Policing under the authority of Brussels and are being led by a certain Irish bureaucrat by the name of Eamon Murphy."

"Unofficially." he added, "Murphy will continue to take instruction from me and our units will continue to function much as they always have - though if they screw up we will need to answer for it."

"Now there has been word of Aegis personnel in Paris. Not surprising, we have an office there, but they don't match the description of any of our local agents... Alrick, Heamet, you two like violence... feel like going and making whoever is wearing the Athena Badge seriously regret their decision to do so?"

"The goal of going dark was always to build our power base. Malcolm, Zara, there is someone else in Paris I want you to meet. A Meta-human prisoner by the name of 'Marsha'. See if you can convince them to sign up with us. Despite the current level we are also planning to open the first ever Meta-human academy, once a suitable site has been found."

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:11 pm

Dyelli Beybi wrote:
Talion Union wrote:"Can't say that I have. But, I cant wait to try yours." Malcolm smiled. He leaned against a kitchen counter.

Blake had arrived faster than anticipated, in fact he had beaten Alice to the rendezvous point... though he hadn't followed her instructions which made the next phase problematic... "Blake!" she commented as she set down, "Who is this gentleman? I guess you've figured out what I'm up to, but I needed non-affiliated medical personnel, multiple ones, to verify what happens."

"Lonely Planet has voted it one of the world's best street foods." Zara informed Malcolm, "Very popular in Croatia as well, though they also eat the Serbian ones which are not as good."

The 'burek', baking in the oven, was giving off the scent of meat and spices and looked a bit like a thick coiled rope, "You know, all things considered I think I prefer this cloak and dagger business to being as exposed as Aegis usually is. We have been far too exposed of late."

Serah wrote:Heamet had been waiting with an open can of beer on his head, after seeing Shane, he made it drop into his hand without even having a drop fall out and answered.

"Where to? Chalet?"

"Finland?" Shane scoffed, "That is about as believable as that email telling me I was related to a Nigerian Prince... yeah take us back to the chalet, then we'll need to deploy some people."

When they were back at the Chalet Shane called everyone together, "Big news! Aegis is disbanding. Someone, I'm gambling on Atlas, has us down as planning to assassinate the US President. Not a particularly believable story, but in order to survive as an institution we're having to cut the rot off. We are, officially, disowning Alice Kosa, everybody else from the American incident has, officially, resigned and disappeared... which is to say me, Zara and Naunet. We are becoming the European Bureau for Metahuman Policing under the authority of Brussels and are being led by a certain Irish bureaucrat by the name of Eamon Murphy."

"Unofficially." he added, "Murphy will continue to take instruction from me and our units will continue to function much as they always have - though if they screw up we will need to answer for it."

"Now there has been word of Aegis personnel in Paris. Not surprising, we have an office there, but they don't match the description of any of our local agents... Alrick, Heamet, you two like violence... feel like going and making whoever is wearing the Athena Badge seriously regret their decision to do so?"

"The goal of going dark was always to build our power base. Malcolm, Zara, there is someone else in Paris I want you to meet. A Meta-human prisoner by the name of 'Marsha'. See if you can convince them to sign up with us. Despite the current level we are also planning to open the first ever Meta-human academy, once a suitable site has been found."

"He's the best I can do without drawing unnecessary attention to us. If I go snatch a doctor or two that's just leaving something for them to find us with." The Mechanist came forward. "It is okay, Alice." He spoke in a German accent, yet his voice was kind, "Darcy was just trying to be safe. Now, what do you need me to do?"

"That's what Cerberus is all about. We stay out of the public spotlight. It makes our job easier, without outside agencies or other influences to tamper with our work. Makes things easier." He idly tapped his fingers against the kitchen counter. Malcolm reached for cigarettes that weren't there. He remembered he had just quit smoking a month or so ago.
Last edited by Talion Union on Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:20 pm

Talion Union wrote:"He's the best I can do without drawing unnecessary attention to us. If I go snatch a doctor or two that's just leaving something for them to find us with." The Mechanist came forward. "It is okay, Alice." He spoke in a German accent, yet his voice was kind, "Darcy was just trying to be safe. Now, what do you need me to do?"

"That's what Cerberus is all about. We stay out of the public spotlight. It makes our job easier, without outside agencies or other influences to tamper with our work. Makes things easier." He idly tapped his fingers against the kitchen counter. Malcolm reached for cigarettes that weren't there. He remembered he had just quit smoking a month or so ago.

"I need to disappear." Alice said bluntly, "But in order to do that I need people to really, genuinely believe I'm dead. For that I need outside medical personnel. Nobody is going to believe the word of one of you and the hunt for me will continue and will continue to damage what I have built. Gaining access to a drug that mimics death is only half the battle. If there is no reliable source to verify it then people will keep looking, which is a problem whether I am actually dead or not."

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:38 pm

Dyelli Beybi wrote:
Talion Union wrote:"He's the best I can do without drawing unnecessary attention to us. If I go snatch a doctor or two that's just leaving something for them to find us with." The Mechanist came forward. "It is okay, Alice." He spoke in a German accent, yet his voice was kind, "Darcy was just trying to be safe. Now, what do you need me to do?"

"I need to disappear." Alice said bluntly, "But in order to do that I need people to really, genuinely believe I'm dead. For that I need outside medical personnel. Nobody is going to believe the word of one of you and the hunt for me will continue and will continue to damage what I have built. Gaining access to a drug that mimics death is only half the battle. If there is no reliable source to verify it then people will keep looking, which is a problem whether I am actually dead or not."

"Ah. I see. I have the perfect thing for that. Mr. Blake can deliver you to a hospital, no? I can craft a serum that will make even the best doctors and morticians believe you have passed on. And I am sure Darcy can take you to someone who will 'verify' such a claim." The doctor rummaged through his bag of materials, looking for the things he would need.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:06 pm

Talion Union wrote:"Ah. I see. I have the perfect thing for that. Mr. Blake can deliver you to a hospital, no? I can craft a serum that will make even the best doctors and morticians believe you have passed on. And I am sure Darcy can take you to someone who will 'verify' such a claim." The doctor rummaged through his bag of materials, looking for the things he would need.

"A hospital won't work." Alice looked alarmed, shaking her head emphatically, "If the authorities get their hands on me I'll end up buried at sea somewhere and becoming a light snack for a very large shark and hospital staff will immediately notify the authorities. Also we want people to verify who cannot be linked back to us, because they will certainly become the focus of scrutiny for our enemies. It is much, much safer and more convincing if the verifying persons have no connection to us whatsoever."

"This is the way it will work." she continued, "I will record a suicide video in which I explain my motives etc etc, giving me a last chance to plead my case on television. On this tape I explain that I don't want my body being desecrated and that my friends will remove it respectfully. I then fake my death and Blake gets some medical professionals who are not linked to us in any way, shape or form to verify my deceased status. They then get released to report their findings and you send the tape to every scurrilous news outlet in the country and post it on Youtube."

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:15 pm

Capitaine Deleau, GIGN, Paris Catacombs entrance.
I looked down at the map with an outline of where the catacombs lead and where they ended up. On the other side of the table was a commander for the paramilitary organization 'Terra Nova', the organization in which alerted the French Army of a bomb threat after 'Aegis' had attempted to hire them to do what they wouldn't. Thankfully they offered aid in the form of exosuited soldiers, a commodity not yet in service with my own country's army.

The man across, Commander White, spoke, "Looking at the maps of both Paris and the catacombs, I'm guessing they'll be placing bombs under the 'Arc de Triomphe', the 'Eiffel Tower' and several other locations in which the general population may be centered."

I nodded at his finding, having came to a similar conclusion myself, "It's a shame, I thought the Americans may have been overreacting at Aegis' actions, but now I'm not so sure." With a sigh I continued to plan our assault on the caatcombs.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:16 pm

Dyelli Beybi wrote:
Talion Union wrote:"Ah. I see. I have the perfect thing for that. Mr. Blake can deliver you to a hospital, no? I can craft a serum that will make even the best doctors and morticians believe you have passed on. And I am sure Darcy can take you to someone who will 'verify' such a claim." The doctor rummaged through his bag of materials, looking for the things he would need.

"A hospital won't work." Alice looked alarmed, shaking her head emphatically, "If the authorities get their hands on me I'll end up buried at sea somewhere and becoming a light snack for a very large shark and hospital staff will immediately notify the authorities. Also we want people to verify who cannot be linked back to us, because they will certainly become the focus of scrutiny for our enemies. It is much, much safer and more convincing if the verifying persons have no connection to us whatsoever."

"This is the way it will work." she continued, "I will record a suicide video in which I explain my motives etc etc, giving me a last chance to plead my case on television. On this tape I explain that I don't want my body being desecrated and that my friends will remove it respectfully. I then fake my death and Blake gets some medical professionals who are not linked to us in any way, shape or form to verify my deceased status. They then get released to report their findings and you send the tape to every scurrilous news outlet in the country and post it on Youtube."

"I see. Well, in the meantime, I shall craft a serum for you. All you need do is to inject it into your bloodstream, and in fifteen to twenty minutes will take effect." Blake nodded. "Understood. I'll make the necessary arrangements."
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:11 pm

Atlas
There were multiple whirs and clicks around me as armored plating clicked into place upon the black undersuit of the Mark IV power armor prototype. Osteo and J stood before me.

J spoke, "So, how's it feel?"

I responded, "Feels a bit more constrictive than the Mark III, to be honest."

Osteo replied, "That's normal, once it's systems have been initialized it should loosen up a bit."

I nodded much to the behest of the technicians putting the armor on me. The armor in question was currently just a prototype, of which had several features the MK III didn't such as: a standard Cyber-warfare suite, a reactive gel layer to increase survivability in high pressure environments, photo-reactive panels that bent light around the suit to make it nearly invisible, a micro-fusion generator, and finally the cherry on top of it all: Energy shields. Granted the shields took 12 seconds to recharge and the photo-reactive panels wouldn't work if they were damaged or if I walk in front of fire. But then again that would all be ironed out when the standard variant is put into production.

I looked up at J as the technicians finished up and my HUD lit up, "I don't suppose you've reverse engineered that plasma rifle we got of the 'Cerbs'?"

The albino shook his head, "We're close, but we won't get a viable one in a few more days."

I nodded and replied, "So where were you thinking of testing the armor?"

"Well, we have a situation in Paris right about now. Your help would be much appreciated."

"Paris it is then." I began walking towards the exit with J flanking me.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse