NATION

PASSWORD

Repeal SC#183(*) Condemn Bitely [3rd Preemptive Draft]

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The LBP Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The LBP Union » Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:28 pm

Central Asian Republics wrote:Don't worry, Bitely condemned himself.
It's like a parody except made by someone who is really pissed off but can't do anything.
https://www.nationstates.net/page=UN_vi ... 1437814727

Just shows how desperate he is at getting back at the 49%.

Theres a difference between condemning yourself and proposing a condemnation. If I was in his position, I would be pissed off too because people were trying to condemn me for passing a proposal and campaigning for it
Check Out Our Website!
The LittleBigPlanet Union

There are reports that a man is sitting in a can. No further information is available. LittleBigPlanet servers are still offline. Stay tuned for further details.

Jorren
Secretary

Founded: Apr 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jorren » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:07 am

Ambassador Gat stands.

"I will repeat pretty much what I said in the Condemnation draft. It is no great secret that the Grand Leader holds no love for Bitely considering he has managed to waste a lot of precious time with the General Assembly both in the WSA (which passed and is facing a repeal) and the IBS (which has not reached quorum and likely will not thankfully). However, these issues are relatively minor offenses, and the World Assembly has seen fit to enact its own punishment by ejecting Bitely from the Assembly. Therefore, the Grand Leader has permitted me to state that this Condemnation would serve little purpose but to, and I quote: 'Validate the [redacted] troll.'" The Grand Leader also expresses concern over the admitted jape of this resolution by its writer and his attempts to defend the admitted jape. The Grand Leader has instructed me to inform the Security Council that The Borderlands of Jorren will not vote in favor of this Condemnation should it reach a vote to the entire Security Council. In addition, should the Condemnation pass, The Borderlands of Jorren will support any measure that will repeal such Condemnation. Thank you for your time."

Ambassador Gat bows his head curtly before returning to his seat.
Lichian wrote:"Er, what the ambassador is saying is that, uhm, he does not endorse this."

"You're God [redacted] [redacted] right I don't!" the ambassador called from the hallway.
Stamped with the seal of Ambassador Torm Gat
Representative of The Borderlands of Jorren
Father Knows Best Country
North Pacific
*A low tone dings in the distance* It is time to take your Prozium.

Postscript at the bottom reads:
"Mankind united with infinitely greater purpose in pursuit of war than he ever did in pursuit of peace." --Father

Central Asian Republics
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 31, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Central Asian Republics » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:24 pm

The LBP Union wrote:Theres a difference between condemning yourself and proposing a condemnation. If I was in his position, I would be pissed off too because people were trying to condemn me for passing a proposal and campaigning for it

My problem with Bitely's own condemnation is the usage of the words "that some delegates don't like", which is insulting considering half of the WA are what he considers "some delegates".
This piece of text is here to grab your attention. Thank you for your attention.

Excidium Planetis
Powerbroker

Founded: May 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Excidium Planetis » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:18 pm

The LBP Union wrote:
Central Asian Republics wrote:Don't worry, Bitely condemned himself.
It's like a parody except made by someone who is really pissed off but can't do anything.
https://www.nationstates.net/page=UN_vi ... 1437814727

Just shows how desperate he is at getting back at the 49%.

Theres a difference between condemning yourself and proposing a condemnation. If I was in his position, I would be pissed off too because people were trying to condemn me for passing a proposal and campaigning for it

That's less than half of what is in my Condemnation.

Also, I sincerely wonder what is in your current draft of this repeal. At this point, I estimate 90% of the version posted here is obsolete.
Current Ambassador: Adelia Meritt
Ex-Ambassador: Cornelia Schultz, author of GA#355 and GA#368.
#MakeLegislationFunnyAgain
Singaporean Transhumans wrote:You didn't know about Excidium? The greatest space nomads in the NS multiverse with a healthy dose (read: over 9000 percent) of realism?
Saveyou Island wrote:"Warmest welcomes to the Assembly, ambassador. You'll soon learn to hate everyone here."
Imperium Anglorum wrote:Digital Network Defence is pretty meh
Tier 9 nation, according to my index.Made of nomadic fleets.

News: AI wins Dawn Fleet election for High Counselor.

The LBP Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The LBP Union » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:40 pm

Excidium Planetis wrote:
That's less than half of what is in my Condemnation.

Also, I sincerely wonder what is in your current draft of this repeal. At this point, I estimate 90% of the version posted here is obsolete.

I will continue to redraft until you have exhausted points for me to strike down.
Check Out Our Website!

There are reports that a man is sitting in a can. No further information is available. LittleBigPlanet servers are still offline. Stay tuned for further details.

The LBP Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Draft 3

Postby The LBP Union » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:28 am

Draft 3 is here, which is completely rewritten, so there's bound to be a few mistakes here and there. Please let me know on any mistakes in the proposal and keep the actual Condemnation discussion in the right thread so we don't go off topic.
Check Out Our Website!

Previous

Return to Security Council