NATION

PASSWORD

Division Six (OOC/Reboot)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:17 pm

Benuty wrote:
Charlia wrote:There was this moment of 'This can't be! Brainchild would be dead!' until I realized that they were probably locked up too early for that.

If you want to be an angel though...
I've got one. :roll:

I was posting a hopeful note for whatever plot the OP may lay out. These beings aren't going to be the main reason for my involvement in this role play at all so you have nothing to worry about.

:) Relief!

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:17 pm

Charlia wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:I can't stop thinking about the dynamic that could occur between Merlin and Charlotte.

What, don't tell me you're shipping them already?

...because I am.

Of course you are....
Benuty wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Interesting... So you're basically saying that there are four Angels of death, who have lost their mind and have been locked away. You're also saying that they kill for religious sacrifice. And that they will return one day.

On to the point about returning these angels weren't easy for the Archangels to catch (they aren't God after all), and no one really knows what Lucifer did to them (except well Lucifer). In a way they seek to achieve the end to anything that resides in Creation that is connected to mortals. Choice is the biggest element in who dies, but often times the people who did die really didn't want to die. Often in grief or other human states people can be irrational, and that is what these Angels worked with.

A crying child who saw their parents murdered, and wants to be with them again is to them no different than a adult who is contemplating suicide because they happen to have cancer (or other terminal conditions). How they will return is unknown to anyone outside of a select few, but most view these figures as a myth. Some humans go even farther to worship them (mistakenly) as one of the Gods (depends on the regional pantheons).

Well ok.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:18 pm

Flammaland wrote:Can I recommend the Demon: The Fallen style of Angelic hierarchy? It's all based on Houses and applies equally well to Fallen Angels and isn't really a hierarchy tbh, but it gives each Angel a specific role in the universe.

Taken from the Demon the Fallen wiki page
The seven Houses of the Fallen, the Sebettu, were created by God in the first days of Creation. It is impossible for a Fallen to change their House; it is, in a very real sense, the core of their beings, an essential part of who they are.

Devils (Namaru) - The first House created by God, leaders on both sides of the rebellion, the Devils' affinity is for radiance, enabling them to command mortals and demons alike and granting them power over fire.
Scourges (Asharu) - The Angels of the Firmanent were the second House to be created. They were the ones who guided the winds of creation, who granted the breath of life to all living things and who defined the spiritual connections between living beings.
Malefactors (Annunaki) - The Third House, the Angels of the Fundament, were the makers of form, the shapers of Creation. They defined spatial relationships, the paths from one place to another. Theirs is the power to shape the earth, and to make and empower astonishing artifacts.
Fiends (Neberu) - Once, the Angels of the Spheres were the ones who set the stars in their great design, who gave them the light to shine, using their mastery of portals to travel the great distances required. Now, the Fourth House fears what has become of the design in their absence.
Defilers (Lammasu) - Originally Angels of the Deeps, the Fifth House have an affinity with fluidity, giving them power over water, emotions, and even their own forms.
Devourers (Rabisu) - Once the Angels of the Wild, warriors without equal, the Sixth House can command animals and plants alike, as well as shaping and reshaping the flesh of other beings as they desire.
Slayers (Halaku) - The House of the Second World, the final House to be created, the Slayers have dominion over endings and death. They can destroy the things of the physical world, command the spirits of the dead and even enter the Underworld.

The OP already has a set up the structure for the Demons, I believe.
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:20 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Charlia wrote:What, don't tell me you're shipping them already?

...because I am.

Of course you are....

Shhh! Shhh! Don't say it!

In all seriousness though, what sort of dynamic? You mean the fact that one of them is part angel and the other is inhabited by a demon? Because admittedly that would be interesting. Hey, when the IC gets up, want to meet early?

Bycrest
Senator

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:21 pm

Tag, maybe join.
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

Flammaland
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2011
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Flammaland » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:22 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Flammaland wrote:Can I recommend the Demon: The Fallen style of Angelic hierarchy? It's all based on Houses and applies equally well to Fallen Angels and isn't really a hierarchy tbh, but it gives each Angel a specific role in the universe.

Taken from the Demon the Fallen wiki page
The seven Houses of the Fallen, the Sebettu, were created by God in the first days of Creation. It is impossible for a Fallen to change their House; it is, in a very real sense, the core of their beings, an essential part of who they are.

Devils (Namaru) - The first House created by God, leaders on both sides of the rebellion, the Devils' affinity is for radiance, enabling them to command mortals and demons alike and granting them power over fire.
Scourges (Asharu) - The Angels of the Firmanent were the second House to be created. They were the ones who guided the winds of creation, who granted the breath of life to all living things and who defined the spiritual connections between living beings.
Malefactors (Annunaki) - The Third House, the Angels of the Fundament, were the makers of form, the shapers of Creation. They defined spatial relationships, the paths from one place to another. Theirs is the power to shape the earth, and to make and empower astonishing artifacts.
Fiends (Neberu) - Once, the Angels of the Spheres were the ones who set the stars in their great design, who gave them the light to shine, using their mastery of portals to travel the great distances required. Now, the Fourth House fears what has become of the design in their absence.
Defilers (Lammasu) - Originally Angels of the Deeps, the Fifth House have an affinity with fluidity, giving them power over water, emotions, and even their own forms.
Devourers (Rabisu) - Once the Angels of the Wild, warriors without equal, the Sixth House can command animals and plants alike, as well as shaping and reshaping the flesh of other beings as they desire.
Slayers (Halaku) - The House of the Second World, the final House to be created, the Slayers have dominion over endings and death. They can destroy the things of the physical world, command the spirits of the dead and even enter the Underworld.

The OP already has a set up the structure for the Demons, I believe.

I know, but it's still interesting and I based by now abandoned Fallen Angel character of the character creation tools in Demon: The Fallen, so hey, why not share.
I'm on AEST time zone so I probably won't reply to posts or TMs until what most of you consider very late at night.

My Nationstates nation does not reflect my actual views etc.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:24 pm

Charlia wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Of course you are....

Shhh! Shhh! Don't say it!

In all seriousness though, what sort of dynamic? You mean the fact that one of them is part angel and the other is inhabited by a demon? Because admittedly that would be interesting. Hey, when the IC gets up, want to meet early?

Yes I meant the fact about them both being half bloods. And yes, we should have them meet early, perhaps Charlotte runs into trouble, and Merlin happens to be near by. Or maybe not.

And I'll admit, I was shipping them
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:28 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Charlia wrote:Shhh! Shhh! Don't say it!

Yes I meant the fact about them both being half bloods. And yes, we should have them meet early, perhaps Charlotte runs into trouble, and Merlin happens to be near by. Or maybe not.

*high fives* Brilliant idea!

Hmm, now if only there was an IC...
*ahem* I SAID, IF ONLY THERE WAS AN IC!

Called it! Yesssssssssss... all glory to the shipnotoad...

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:34 pm

Charlia wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

*returns high five* Thanks.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 22, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:35 pm

Benuty wrote:
I had an idea for a branch of the Angelic hierarchy. Typically in certain media like books, movies, or televisions shows aligned with the supernatural with have an Angel of Death. Instead of there being some singular force this version is divided amongst four individuals. These angels for the safety of everybody else are inactive, and locked away in a special place only known to the Archangels. These four individuals are linked in an unusual bond since they used to just be normal Angelic entities until something occurred to them because of Lucifer. After this encounter they became obsessed with death to the point of worshiping it, and they began to alter, and transform into beings that even the more nefarious entities of Creation would avoid them. These four feel incredibly sympathetic to the mortals, and view all them as suffering because of their mortality. As a result they connect with humans, and others through their pain, struggle, loss, regrets, despair, and grief, but life is not their business.

They have been responsible for the deaths of untold numbers throughout history until the Archangels succeeded in locking them away. These Angels do not kill out of spite, but rather because the ones killed are according to them "released into the sweet mercy of death". Any human, mortal, or half mortal being they came across (the ones that survived) often recalled being called children (not out of disrespect). Any soul that calls out for death intentionally was typically met by one of these Angels because they would hear "soul's song crying out" (only the meaning is known to them). If the person was sure they truly wanted to die then a "kiss of death" would be given on the cheek, and the body would start to glow as a wave of energy spread through the entire body granting the person a painless death. The body would turn ashen, and crumble into a glowing pile of white, and blue ash. Now though no one remembers them except through cultural myths ( at least to the oblivious), legends, prophecies, or for those who do know of them warnings to keep an eye weary for they won't always be locked away.

Definitely intend to apply for this, but I will get my application up by tomorrow morning.

Definitely an interesting concept I like it consider it canon
My RPs:
The Supernatural Chronicles

Jordkloden
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 18, 2014

Postby Jordkloden » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:36 pm

Could I play as an Angel-Demon hybrid?
I’m a communist. Not much else to say.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:37 pm

Jordkloden wrote:Could I play as an Angel-Demon hybrid?

That seems a little to powerful.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:38 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Charlia wrote:*high fives* Brilliant idea!

*returns high five* Thanks.

No prob.

NOW OUR SHIP WILL DESTROY THE WORLD!
ALL GLORY TO THE SHIPNOTOAD!

...Tarnen-sama? IC?
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

Not to mention unlikely.

Jordkloden
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 18, 2014

Postby Jordkloden » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:41 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

Okay, I'll play as something else.
I’m a communist. Not much else to say.

Benuty
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:42 pm

Not even sure how that would work.
Last edited by Hashem 13.8 billion years ago
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:43 pm

Benuty wrote:

Not even sure how that would work.

DON'T ANSWER THAT!!!

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:43 pm

I guess I'll come back.

Name: Vadobahr
Species: Demon.
Abilities: Mildly stronger than an average human. Can fling fireballs from his hands. Has an innate knowledge of good torture methods.
Appearance: Vessel is 6 foot even. Red eyes, indicating his low status in Hell. Scraggly beard and hair, both brown. Usually seen in a worn old duster coat he thinks looked cool in life. Brand into forehead, keeping him bound to his vessel.
Personality: As you'd expect, sadistic and dickish. Manipulative and crude. In other words, typical demon.
Biography: Getting one up on demons is a tricky business. But Division Six found a way, however small. One fresh corpse, a summoning ritual, and they had their own unwilling demon in their employ. Vadobahr (Vado for short) isn't anyone important. But despite being a rank and file demon, his binding hopes to bring more powerful demons under control. He, by the way, is NOT happy about this.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:10 pm

Charlia wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

Oh mah gawd Char-chan

LET ME GET MY APP UP FIRST YOU IMPATIENT LITTLE CHILD

Not rly I love you bae pls don't h8 me ;-;
Equalsun Empire is my spirit animal.
Feel free to follow my Tumblr to view my art!! ^^ SwankyPankeroni
Trace and Charli are my besties! ^-^
Personal Navigator of Tracian Empire!
*throws in cool nicknames for other NSers* (/ouo)/*.*.*

Indo-pasif archipelago
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Indo-pasif archipelago » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:23 pm

Can my char become a Half-Angel human, that was biten by a werewolf and know has some weakness and strength of lycan and angel?
I picked the Anarchist Hog

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:24 pm

App
Name: Hannah Northworth
Species: Werewolf
Abilities (If Applicable): eh? Erm...she can change into a wolf at command though sometimes will occur out of control, she's extremely fast on her feet (not overly abnormal though), she's wonderfully smart, and she can sometimes sense others emotions (and smell fear eue).
Appearance:

Personality: Cheery, friendly, optimistic, caring, happy-go-lucky type/ When Wolfie: Merciless, cold-blooded killer, more on the insane side
Hannah will often refer to her werewolf self as "Wolfie", which is ultimately the bad, evil side of her.
Biography: Hannah was raised in a rather broken home. Her mother worked as a prostitute, and her father was a drunkard. He drank away his problems, trying to drown out the fact that his love was sleeping with other men. Hannah witnessed every slap and punch he delivered to her mother, and every time there was screaming and yelling. The only reason the two were together was because of Hannah. She used to ask how the two had met, but soon stopped. Her mother continued to tell her that she'd been an accident, something that hadn't supposed to happen. She was the only reason the two had even gotten married. When Hannah had gotten older, she had taken a walk in the woods where she had been bitten by what she thought was a regular wolf. It had actually been a werewolf, and not very long after did she discover her ability to turn into Wolfie. When her mother discovered this, she screamed and ran, and didn't return for three days. Her father just drank, and drank, and drank. He would throw his empty bottles at her, screaming at her, telling her she was a monster. Hannah would simply cry and run to her room, not bothering to treat the many cuts on her arms and shoulders.
Her mother soon left after, leaving Hannah in the doorway with her drunken father. On one specific night, Hannah was unable to control herself, turning into Wolfie and running down the stairs. Her father tried to kill her wolf-form with his pistol he always kept on his hip, but was unable to keep up with her speed. She pounced on him, ripping out his neck, killing him. Seeing what she had done, she ran from the house and out into the woods. Hannah cried and cried when she changed back to her human form, knowing she had nowhere to go. Seeing how horrible she was, how monstrous she seemed to be, she wanted to change. She wanted to keep a smile on her face, to be happy even if she wasn't truly. She didn't want to be hurt again, and she didn't want to hurt anyone she cared for again.
Last edited by Castle Crashers on Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Benuty
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:27 pm

Indo-pasif archipelago wrote:Can my char become a Half-Angel human, that was biten by a werewolf and know has some weakness and strength of lycan and angel?

First off you would be a Nephilim, and if I recall they were immune to the effects from the children of the Mother of Monsters (Eve or whoever it is in this series) so I am not even sure if lycanthropy would be possible. Now if you were a half blooded lycanthrope born as a result of union between a werewolf, and human that somehow might work. Of course not sure an Angel would want to use you as a Vessel given they killed monsters in the show just by touching them.
Last edited by Hashem 13.8 billion years ago
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

Soviet Chernarus
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Chernarus » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:36 pm

Done!

App
Name: Saber
Abilities:
-Can transform partially into a werewolf at any time, gaining abilities like heightened senses, enhanced strength, etc.
-Transforms into a full werewolf at the full moon (he can for the most part control it)
-Can communicate with normal wolves, and has some degree of control over them
Appearance:

Full Werewolf Transformation
Personality: Saber is, to say the least, a loner; although he has tried to blend into human society, and has been partially successful in doing so, he has always been an outcast and anti-social. Only able to find comfort and friends from those of his own kind, he is, in some aspects, also an outcast amongst his fellow werewolves, preferring to be alone instead of in a pack or group. Very reserved, and hard to anger, Saber usually acts indifferent towards others, not being polite/respectful but not mean either.
Biography:
Saber, after being bitten by a werewolf at an early age, was abandoned by his parents and supposedly left to die, although fortunately he was taken in by Remus's pack, who cared for him as if he was one of their own. Despite this, Saber was...different, to say the least, than the other werewolves - he was anti-sociable, and an outcast, even by werewolf standards. For several years they "trained" him, teaching him how to control his werewolf form as well as even the transform partially into a werewolf at any given time, to help defend himself against those hunting werewolves. He ventured several times into human society, and as he trained, his usual brown hair began to turn white, to match the white fur of his werewolf form; this would often attract unwanted attention and curious looks whenever he went out, and he began to resent this attention.

Once he entered his teens, however, Saber quickly became curious about his past, especially about his parents, who Remus's pack told him that they had abandoned him at an early age. Despite this, he was still curious to learn more, having remembered nothing from his early days as a child. His differences with the other werewolves as well as anti-social/loner type personality was also enough to convince him that finding out his past would also tell him why he was different from the other werewolves. At the age of 16, he set off with several days of supplies and food, to head off for the place where werewolves from the pack told him that that was the place where he had been abandoned. Initially planning to scavenge all of his food from nearby forests, Saber would set off after bidding goodbye to his fellow werewolves in the Pack. Since then, he has been a lone adventurer...(kinda lame but I suck at making bios ok)
Last edited by Soviet Chernarus on Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:14 pm

Castle Crashers wrote:
Charlia wrote:*high fives* Brilliant idea!

Oh mah gawd Char-chan

Nah, it's accurate.
Castle Crashers wrote:App
Abilities (If Applicable): eh? Erm...she can change into a wolf at command though sometimes will occur out of control, she's extremely fast on her feet (not overly abnormal though), she's wonderfully smart, and she can sometimes sense others emotions (and smell fear eue).
Appearance:

Personality: Cheery, friendly, optimistic, caring, happy-go-lucky type/ When Wolfie: Merciless, cold-blooded killer, more on the insane side
Hannah will often refer to her werewolf self as "Wolfie", which is ultimately the bad, evil side of her.
Biography: Hannah was raised in a rather broken home. Her mother worked as a prostitute, and her father was a drunkard. He drank away his problems, trying to drown out the fact that his love was sleeping with other men. Hannah witnessed every slap and punch he delivered to her mother, and every time there was screaming and yelling. The only reason the two were together was because of Hannah. She used to ask how the two had met, but soon stopped. Her mother continued to tell her that she'd been an accident, something that hadn't supposed to happen. She was the only reason the two had even gotten married. When Hannah had gotten older, she had taken a walk in the woods where she had been bitten by what she thought was a regular wolf. It had actually been a werewolf, and not very long after did she discover her ability to turn into Wolfie. When her mother discovered this, she screamed and ran, and didn't return for three days. Her father just drank, and drank, and drank. He would throw his empty bottles at her, screaming at her, telling her she was a monster. Hannah would simply cry and run to her room, not bothering to treat the many cuts on her arms and shoulders.
Her mother soon left after, leaving Hannah in the doorway with her drunken father. On one specific night, Hannah was unable to control herself, turning into Wolfie and running down the stairs. Her father tried to kill her wolf-form with his pistol he always kept on his hip, but was unable to keep up with her speed. She pounced on him, ripping out his neck, killing him. Seeing what she had done, she ran from the house and out into the woods. Hannah cried and cried when she changed back to her human form, knowing she had nowhere to go. Seeing how horrible she was, how monstrous she seemed to be, she wanted to change. She wanted to keep a smile on her face, to be happy even if she wasn't truly. She didn't want to be hurt again, and she didn't want to hurt anyone she cared for again.

Smell fear? Well now. Somebody else needs to meet the brainchild.

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:17 pm

Charlia wrote:
Castle Crashers wrote:
Oh mah gawd Char-chan

Nah, it's accurate.
Castle Crashers wrote:App
Appearance:

Smell fear? Well now. Somebody else needs to meet the brainchild.

Cause like all predatorial animals can smell/sense fear, right? o3o

Flammaland
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2011
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Flammaland » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:26 pm

App
Name: Samantha Forester
Species: Demigod - Daughter of Set (although Set is infertile, so its more like a ‘human child given the powers of their adoptive father who happens to be an ancient Egyptian god’ type thing. From a legal stand point and in Samantha’s eyes, Set is her father.)
Abilities (If Applicable): Chaos Magic, including but not limited to; Summoning sandstorms and ability to control sand. Summoning storms of varying degree, intensity and type. Enhanced strength, endurance etc. Combat proficiency.
Appearance:

Personality: Samantha can best be described as passionate. She can be quite aggressive and will never resist a challenge. She is also rather rebellious. Her idea of a good night out consists of going places she isn’t meant to go just for the sake of doing it. Despite her fiery passion and rebellious spirit, she can be tremendously loyal to people who deserve it and she can be great fun to be around. If you can keep up that is.
Biography: Samantha’s mother was a prominent British Egyptologist who caught Set’s eye during a small party at the British Embassy in Cairo, where he was masquerading as a visiting scholar. I won’t go into details, but 9 months later Alexis gave birth to a child. Samantha was a difficult child to say the least. She tended to summon small sandstorms and tear the flesh from her hamster’s bones (that was one time.) To Alexis, her daughter had only four redeeming features. One, she was the flesh and blood of an actual Egyptian god. Two, she was fascinated by archaeology. Three, she could do a little to alleviate the sandstorms that plagued her digs. And four, the least important reason, she was her daughter. Samantha was taken in by Division VI agents after being caught trying to liberate several artefacts relating to Set from the British Museum.
I'm on AEST time zone so I probably won't reply to posts or TMs until what most of you consider very late at night.

My Nationstates nation does not reflect my actual views etc.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse