NATION

PASSWORD

Fallout Equestria: Stable City (Open, OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Das Metro
Senator

Founded: Sep 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Das Metro » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:30 am

Character Application

Name: Poet

Sex/Gender: Mare

Race (Can be basically anything that's been in MLP or the Fallout Equestria fanfic; ponies, zebras, griffins, changelings, ghouls, so on and so forth): Unicorn

Appearance: Poet is a tall, dark purple unicorn that looks as though she'd better belong in the royal courts of old Equestria than in the wasteland. Her mane is a silky blend of black, white, and a lighter shade of purple than her coat. Poet's eyes are a vibrant blue, and her cutiemark is a set of gold scales and a quill.

Current Location: She spends time all over western Equestria, though she often remains in her estate, built in the ruins of a renovated Ministry of Image office.

Cutiemark/Special Talent: Gold scales and a quill. Her special talent is trade and/or charm.

Tag Skills/S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats:
Tag Skills
- Barter
- Speech
- Energy Weapons
S - 3
P - 6
E - 4
C - 10
I - 8
A - 4
L - 5

$wag/Equipment: Poet doesn't carry much, she is a lady not a pack mule! Poet carries nothing more than a plasma pistol taken from a crashed Enclave Raptor, a pack of cherry flavored cigarello's ( think small cigars ), and she wears a pleasant dress found in her home and base of operations.

Biography (preferably at least two paragraphs long, though I can tolerate a short biography if I know you're a good RPer): Poet is a pony who's past is veiled in mystery, for the sake of secrecy of course. If somepony were to unearth her most undignified history, no doubt would her reputation be ruined. You seem like trustworthy folk, so without further ado, I present the history of Madame Poet.

Poet's background is truly a rags to riches story. She was born some ways east of the wasteland, slave to a wealthy land baron. Her owner was a stallion who demanded perfection, nothing less. He made sure that as a filly, Poet was taught to behave like a proper filly. Slave or not, she should be refined and respectful. At times she was more a court fool ( in the Elizabethan sense ) than she was a slave.

Unlike the houseslaves, who often looked at Poet in disgust, our young heroine was the baron's own personal slave. She was trained to take care of her owner, she cooked for him, cleaned up after him, and accompanied him everywhere. As the baron's personal assistant, Poet developed something of a superiority complex that oftentimes got her in trouble.

Poet grew, and grew, until her eighteenth birthday. By now, her beloved master ( Stockholm Syndrome is a hell of a thing) had grown old and ill. Upon his death, only months after Poet becoming a mare, Poet found herself inheriting his lands, as well s gaining her freedom. The baron had no family, and no close friends. Poet had been his only companion.

Rather than stay in his estate, Poet gathered her caps and set out to the west, in search of Stable City. Before she could reach the veritable oasis in the wasteland, Poet came across a Ministry of Image office. Why go to Stable City when all she could want was right there? Using her small fortune, Poet hired several workers, and set about renovating the modest Ministry office.

When the office was done, Poet found herself with more caps than ever, and a brigade of willing workers. With all her ambition, Poet decided to put these workers to good use. Thus, Poet's Old Equestria Trading Company was founded in the wasteland.

The OETC specialized in prewar requisitions, and with Stable City, a settlement filled with ponies who shared her values, became rather successful. Using raw materials, and salvaged parts, she built several caravans vaguely resembling the carts used by traveling salepony's before even the Ministry's.

RP Sample (required for people I don't know): Pretty much every other Fallout Equestria RP :3

Faction Application

Name: Old Equestria Trading Company

Size/Number of Members (be reasonable): Around two dozen committed traders, not counting the 'temps', temporarily hired mercenaries or travelers.

Leader (if any): Poet

Goals/Ideals:
- Accrue profit
- Restore the glory of old world Equestria
- Become Influential
- Enslave impure and/or non-equine species

How Much $wag They Got/How Prosperous and Wealthy They Are: Considering they're a relatively successful trading company, dealing in valuable wares, they're pretty wealthy.

How Powerful/Influential They Are: They're not exactly a power player, considering there isn't a huge demand for prewar items, weapons, armor, and other novelties. They have sway where there's a market for them.

How Much Territory they Control (if any): Not much. A handful of trading outposts, and Remembrance (Poet's estate, and the company hub of activity).

History: See Poet's bio?

RP Sample: See Poet's bio again. If you'd like links, I'd be more than willing to provide them.
Last edited by Das Metro on Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just call me Metro OOC
New Willow wrote:I can't stop laughing right now, my sides hurt so much right now! Bravo you have reached the rank of professional comedian.

Member of NS' Hoofington Reapers

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:36 pm

The Flutterlands wrote:
Character Application

Name: Pitch Black

Sex/Gender: M

Race: Ghoul Unicorn

Appearance: A pure black ghoul unicorn stallion with feminine traits and emerald green eyes.

Cutiemark/Special Talent: Has a fox for a cutiemark, and his special talent is that he's a brilliant manipulator.

Tag Skills/S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats: (Coming soon)

$wag/Equipment:
-Combat Armor
-Desperado Cowyboy Hat
-Combat Knives
-A Lazer pistol
-A 10mm pistol

Biography: Pitch Black started out as an orphan in Manehatten, never knowing who his parents were or what happened to them. The young colt had a friend named Bounty Hunt, who was also an orphan, and the two of them grew up together as the best of friends. Though as they got older, they found an attraction towards each other, even to the point of them becoming 'special someponies'. However, Bounty was eventually adopted by a family and moved to Ponyville, leaving Pitch's heart broken and all alone, a loneliness that began to corrupt him. The young unicorn began to bully the younger foals using his powerful voice that he discovered to order them around.
When Pitch was old enough he left the orphanage and with a brilliant mind he rose to power as crime boss of a gang called, 'The Black Foxes'. The gang proved to be successful in all sorts of crime, including heists and drug trades. All who opposed him, including the police, where ether scared or bribed away.
When The Great War began, Pitch Black took no part in it, caring not for the bickering between ponies and zebras. However, he was nonetheless exposed to The Pink Cloud, turning him into a ghoul and granting him immortality, which he greatly desired. The ghoul later hid in one of the stables near the end of the war. Unfortunately for him, the ponies didn't take kindly to ghouls even despite his cunning voice.
Pitch Black was banished from the stable and was forced to wonder the Wasteland alone. Years and years after wandering Pitch Black settled in the town of Gecko and took over the place, becoming it's overlord.

Still don't know how Pitch got into a stable in the first place. If he was in Canterlot when it was hit with the megaspells, chances are all the stables would have closed their doors by that point, and he'd be stuck on the surface. After all, the entire point of the stables was to keep ponies safe from the radiation and from the explosion. If they left their doors wide open like that, everyone inside would get radiation poisoning and either die or turn into ghouls.

If you'd be kind enough to change that, then I'd be much more inclined to accept this APP. Oh, and if you want Pitch to be the leader of a settlement, I'd ask that you also make a faction application for them.

Das Metro wrote:
Character Application

Name: Poet

Sex/Gender: Mare

Race (Can be basically anything that's been in MLP or the Fallout Equestria fanfic; ponies, zebras, griffins, changelings, ghouls, so on and so forth): Unicorn

Appearance: Poet is a tall, dark purple unicorn that looks as though she'd better belong in the royal courts of old Equestria than in the wasteland. Her mane is a silky blend of black, white, and a lighter shade of purple than her coat. Poet's eyes are a vibrant blue, and her cutiemark is a set of gold scales and a quill.

Current Location: She spends time all over western Equestria, though she often remains in her estate, built in the ruins of a renovated Ministry of Image office.

Cutiemark/Special Talent: Gold scales and a quill. Her special talent is trade and/or charm.

Tag Skills/S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats:
Tag Skills
- Barter
- Speech
- Energy Weapons

$wag/Equipment: Poet doesn't carry much, she is a lady not a pack mule! Poet carries nothing more than a plasma pistol taken from a crashed Enclave Raptor, a pack of cherry flavored cigarello's ( think small cigars ), and she wears a pleasant dress found in her home and base of operations.

Biography (preferably at least two paragraphs long, though I can tolerate a short biography if I know you're a good RPer): Poet is a pony who's past is veiled in mystery, for the sake of secrecy of course. If somepony were to unearth her most undignified history, no doubt would her reputation be ruined. You seem like trustworthy folk, so without further ado, I present the history of Madame Poet.

Poet's background is truly a rags to riches story. She was born some ways east of the wasteland, slave to a wealthy land baron. Her owner was a stallion who demanded perfection, nothing less. He made sure that as a filly, Poet was taught to behave like a proper filly. Slave or not, she should be refined and respectful. At times she was more a court fool ( in the Elizabethan sense ) than she was a slave.

Unlike the houseslaves, who often looked at Poet in disgust, our young heroine was the baron's own personal slave. She was trained to take care of her owner, she cooked for him, cleaned up after him, and accompanied him everywhere. As the baron's personal assistant, Poet developed something of a superiority complex that oftentimes got her in trouble.

Poet grew, and grew, until her eighteenth birthday. By now, her beloved master ( Stockholm Syndrome is a hell of a thing) had grown old and ill. Upon his death, only months after Poet becoming a mare, Poet found herself inheriting his lands, as well s gaining her freedom. The baron had no family, and no close friends. Poet had been his only companion.

Rather than stay in his estate, Poet gathered her caps and set out to the west, in search of Stable City. Before she could reach the veritable oasis in the wasteland, Poet came across a Ministry of Image office. Why go to Stable City when all she could want was right there? Using her small fortune, Poet hired several workers, and set about renovating the modest Ministry office.

When the office was done, Poet found herself with more caps than ever, and a brigade of willing workers. With all her ambition, Poet decided to put these workers to good use. Thus, Poet's Old Equestria Trading Company was founded in the wasteland.

The OETC specialized in prewar requisitions, and with Stable City, a settlement filled with ponies who shared her values, became rather successful. Using raw materials, and salvaged parts, she built several caravans vaguely resembling the carts used by traveling salepony's before even the Ministry's.

RP Sample (required for people I don't know): Pretty much every other Fallout Equestria RP :3

Faction Application

Name: Old Equestria Trading Company

Size/Number of Members (be reasonable): Around two dozen committed traders, not counting the 'temps', temporarily hired mercenaries or travelers.

Leader (if any): Poet

Goals/Ideals:
- Accrue profit
- Restore the glory of old world Equestria
- Become Influential
- Enslave impure and/or non-equine species

How Much $wag They Got/How Prosperous and Wealthy They Are: Considering they're a relatively successful trading company, dealing in valuable wares, they're pretty wealthy.

How Powerful/Influential They Are: They're not exactly a power player, considering there isn't a huge demand for prewar items, weapons, armor, and other novelties. They have sway where there's a market for them.

How Much Territory they Control (if any): Not much. A handful of trading outposts, and Remembrance (Poet's estate, and the company hub of activity).

History: See Poet's bio?

RP Sample: See Poet's bio again. If you'd like links, I'd be more than willing to provide them.

Accepted and accepted.

Das Metro
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Das Metro » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:16 pm

Fascist Russian Empire wrote:Accepted and accepted.

I can't wait for all the shady business practices, and griffon-zebra-ghoul-alicorn bigotry.
Just call me Metro OOC
New Willow wrote:I can't stop laughing right now, my sides hurt so much right now! Bravo you have reached the rank of professional comedian.

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:44 pm

Das Metro wrote:
Fascist Russian Empire wrote:Accepted and accepted.

I can't wait for all the shady business practices, and griffon-zebra-ghoul-alicorn bigotry.

It will be glorious, just like the glorious pony master race. #It'sNotRacistBecauseITotallyHaveGriffinFriends

I'll throw up an IC thread once we have five or six people who've made applications (that got accepted). Like I said before, if any of ya'll feel like sending out some invitations, that'd speed things up a fair bit.

Also, if anyone has suggestions for the main story, or other shit you'd like me to do, feel free to say so.

Das Metro
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Das Metro » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:46 pm

Fascist Russian Empire wrote:
Das Metro wrote:I can't wait for all the shady business practices, and griffon-zebra-ghoul-alicorn bigotry.

It will be glorious, just like the glorious pony master race. #It'sNotRacistBecauseITotallyHaveGriffinFriends

I'll throw up an IC thread once we have five or six people who've made applications (that got accepted). Like I said before, if any of ya'll feel like sending out some invitations, that'd speed things up a fair bit.

Also, if anyone has suggestions for the main story, or other shit you'd like me to do, feel free to say so.

I dunno if you planned on it already, but doing something with the Enclave would be cool since this is already in the vein of Fallout 2. Perhaps an alicorn in power armor a la Frank Horrigan?
Just call me Metro OOC

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:49 pm

Das Metro wrote:I dunno if you planned on it already, but doing something with the Enclave would be cool since this is already in the vein of Fallout 2. Perhaps an alicorn in power armor a la Frank Horrigan?

I wasn't really sure what I wanted to do with the Enclave; after all, they're already in the original fanfic, so I wasn't sure I really wanted to include them. I kinda want to do something that Kkat didn't, you know? Of course, if assloads of people think otherwise, I'll add in the Enclave, but at the moment I'm not sure.

Perhaps something like Hoover Dam, and the NCR fighting the Zebra Legion over it, or something, would be nice.

Das Metro
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Das Metro » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:57 pm

Das Metro wrote:I dunno if you planned on it already, but doing something with the Enclave would be cool since this is already in the vein of Fallout 2. Perhaps an alicorn in power armor a la Frank Horrigan?

I wasn't really sure what I wanted to do with the Enclave; after all, they're already in the original fanfic, so I wasn't sure I really wanted to include them. I kinda want to do something that Kkat didn't, you know? Of course, if assloads of people think otherwise, I'll add in the Enclave, but at the moment I'm not sure.

Perhaps something like Hoover Dam, and the NCR fighting the Zebra Legion over it, or something, would be nice.

Fair enough. Originality is always nice. Maybe something like a union of ghouls and alicorns against Stable City?
Just call me Metro OOC

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:02 pm

Das Metro wrote:Fair enough. Originality is always nice. Maybe something like a union of ghouls and alicorns against Stable City?

Yeah, I'd be down with some kind of massive war of racial supremacy. Perhaps something on an even bigger scale, with stable dwellers and pure ponies all across the wasteland embarking on some sort of grand crusade to purify the wastes, sort of like what the Enclave wanted to do in Fallout 3 only with conventional warfare instead of poisoned water.

Das Metro
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Das Metro » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:13 pm

Das Metro wrote:Fair enough. Originality is always nice. Maybe something like a union of ghouls and alicorns against Stable City?

Yeah, I'd be down with some kind of massive war of racial supremacy. Perhaps something on an even bigger scale, with stable dwellers and pure ponies all across the wasteland embarking on some sort of grand crusade to purify the wastes, sort of like what the Enclave wanted to do in Fallout 3 only with conventional warfare instead of poisoned water.

That could be fun, yeah. Be a good way to involve factions as I'm sure that with a conflict on this scale, they'd have to pick a side.
Just call me Metro OOC

Doom Legions
Minister

Founded: Apr 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:37 am

Character Application

Name: Eschelion Brighthorn

Sex/Gender: Male

Appearance: A tall, but not super tall Unicorn with a light, very light grey coat, a fiery orange mane and blue-greenish eyes.

Current Location: Brighthorn Temple.

Cutiemark: Something like this, sorry I suck at drawing XD
Special Talent: Inspiring, reassuring and convincing ponies with words.

Tag Skills: -Speech, -Medicine, -Melee Weapons
S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats:
Strength: 6
Perception: 6
Endurance: 4
Charisma: 9
Intelligence: 7
Agility: 4
Luck: 4

$wag/Equipment: An old but well preserved pre-war sword, 3 healing potions, a simple white but dirty cape, 5 healing bandages and 247 Bottlecaps.

Biography (preferably at least two paragraphs long, though I can tolerate a short biography if I know you're a good RPer):
Eschelion Brighthorn believes himself to be a descendant of Canterlot's nobility and thinks that it is his duty to try and restore the Wasteland to the best of his abilities.
Born in a small but relatively thriving settlement, he has lived there untill he turned 19 years old, he then decided to leave and travel the Wasteland to learn what he could not learn at his former home.
For 16 years he travelled and witnessed the brutality of the Wasteland with his own eyes, fighting off Raiders and mutated animals. Almost everywhere he saw corruption, greed, lust and plain madness but he pressed on nonetheless and eventually managed to find some ponies with good hearts, ponies that weren't Raiders or Slavers or Chemaddicts/dealers. He convinced some of these ponies to join him in his travels, so they followed him.

In his travels, he also learned more and more about the Godesses, about what they had done and what had happened. He felt saddened by their departure but had a feeling they were still out there somewhere, watching and perhaps even helping. He tried teaching ponies he came across and deemed good of heart about them and a few more ponies were convinced to join and follow him as he travelled through the Wasteland in search of knowledge and likeminded hearts, helping out in the places he visited however he and his friends could.

Finally he decided he had travelled and learned enough, he had gathered a number of followers and friends and had seen what kind of place Equestria has become. He wanted to change this. He wanted to change the Wasteland and the hearts of the ponies that lived in it that had gotten cold and full of hate. So, with the help of his friends he established a Temple from the remains of an old and abandoned farmhouse, a place where they would shelter the ponies weakened and broken by the Wasteland's cruelty and brutality. A place where he could teach about the Godessess and how to be better ponies. To share one's bounties with oneanother instead of hoarding it all for yourself. Some ponies that visited his "Great Temple" wished to stay and joined him in his quest to better the Wasteland, one pony at a time.

However, the Temple soon attracted the attention of Raiders, lured by the large amount of medical supplies and food they had gathered there. Before they realised it the Temple was under attack.
Eschelion however rallied his friends and followers in defense of his Temple and repelled the invaders. Though the price he paid for victory was high, he and his Temple survived, aswell as the ponies that had sought shelter within.
He realised that Raiders and similar bands would not leave them in peace, so he selected some of his most trusted friends most skilled in combat to become Guardians that would protect the temple from agressors. Now that the Temple was well protected, they continued to care for those in need.

But the local Raiders still came to attack them, so Eschelion decided there was only one thing to do. He gathered his best followers, armed them and named them the Crusaders and set out to strike against the Raiders in their camps and dens. They moved from camp to camp, from den to den and slew every Raider they could find. Eschelion's new Crusaders did their job well, after three months there were no more pockets of Raiders left for miles around the Temple. Though they did suffer losses, the Crusaders were succesful and ensured the Temple's safety aswell as that of the nearby settlements. This allowed the Temple to thrive and improve and eventually Eschelion's Temple had grown into a small settlement, a haven of safety and healing in the Wasteland.

RP Sample (required for people I don't know): Do you know me enough for me to skip on this?

Faction Application

Name: The Brighthorns

Size/Number of Members (be reasonable): 57

Leader (if any): Eschelion Brighthorn.

Goals/Ideals: To heal and protect those in need and better the Wasteland, one pony at a time.

How Much $wag They Got/How Prosperous and Wealthy They Are: Though not by any means rich or wealthy, they are also not poor. Traders often visit the Temple Settlement, allowing them to make some money.

How Powerful/Influential They Are: A mostly negletable faction, they do not seek to conquer the Wasteland and don't operate much far away from the Temple, however they have a relatively strong influence over the area where they are located as Eschelion's Crusaders make sure to keep Raider and Slaver activity to a minimal.

How Much Territory they Control (if any): A small Settlement, with Crusaders operating withing an 8 mile radius around it and Guardians keeping the Settlement itself and the nearby area safe.

History: In Eschelion's App.

RP Sample: Do you know me enough for me to skip this? Or am I going to have to write down some stuff?

On another note, I'll be absent from 10-17 July without any chance of internet access, so I won't be able to post anything in that period, I hope that won't be a problem?
Cum is stored in the brain, and I've got a headache.
Born2shit4ced2wipe
All of my friends are dead (:

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:45 am

Accepted and accepted. One more accepted application, and I'll make an IC thread. Oh, and, no, I don't mind people being gone for a few days; I myself am going to be having a few days this month where I won't be able to post (though, not for many weeks on end, like some people might).

Doom Legions
Minister

Founded: Apr 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:59 am

Fascist Russian Empire wrote:Accepted and accepted. One more accepted application, and I'll make an IC thread. Oh, and, no, I don't mind people being gone for a few days; I myself am going to be having a few days this month where I won't be able to post (though, not for many weeks on end, like some people might).

Excellent :D
Cum is stored in the brain, and I've got a headache.
Born2shit4ced2wipe
All of my friends are dead (:

Das Metro
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Das Metro » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:24 pm

Mmmmph edited Poet's SPECIAL into her app.
Just call me Metro OOC

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:15 pm

Just going to leave a reminder that we only need one more accepted APP before I make the IC. So, Paginista, if you feel like making an APP, or, Flutterlands, if you feel like updating your APP, you'd be speeding things along greatly for the rest of us.

Fralinia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fralinia » Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:26 am

Fascist Russian Empire wrote:Just going to leave a reminder that we only need one more accepted APP before I make the IC. So, Paginista, if you feel like making an APP, or, Flutterlands, if you feel like updating your APP, you'd be speeding things along greatly for the rest of us.

I contacted Willow and she said she'd join after the IC started... which isn't all that helpful in the current situation, I'll admit, but we have a promissory note!
John Rawls wrote:Justice is the first virtue of social institutions, as truth is of systems of thought. A theory, however elegant and economical must be rejected or revised if it is untrue; likewise laws and institutions no matter how efficient and well-arranged must be reformed or abolished if they are unjust.

Che Guevera wrote: At a given moment it appears that there may have been a great commotion and a single great change. But that change has been gestating among men day by day, and sometimes generation by generation.
History buff, anti-imperialist. Small horse aficionado. Big fan of Paradox games and almost-state-champion debater.
I read the news.
This poster is a known communist sympathizer.

Paginista
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Paginista » Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:28 am

ive been out of town so i dont have my laptop. just my phone an im not in the mood to rewrite everything

I'm back. New, improved and having learned that other nation roleplay games online are somehow worse than nation-states. Expect me to unironically defend the prequels.
Communizer. Political compass tests and trying to boil politics down to graphs, regardless of how many dimenstions, is a fools erend
Militaristic MT/PMT hellscape nation on forums, in my region's stuff (if it's ever a thing) a reforming communistic society.

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:56 am

Eh, fuck it, I'm just going to go ahead and start working on the IC thread. I had waited up until this point because I, unlike some OPs, actually put effort into making an IC thread, rather than just copy-pasting the contents of the OOC into the IC, and I wanted to make sure this RP would actually have enough participants to justify the time spent, but because YOLO I'm going to just go ahead and start making the IC; it should be up by six AM, eastern standard time, possibly somewhat later.

Das Metro
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Das Metro » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:01 am

Fascist Russian Empire wrote:Eh, fuck it, I'm just going to go ahead and start working on the IC thread. I had waited up until this point because I, unlike some OPs, actually put effort into making an IC thread, rather than just copy-pasting the contents of the OOC into the IC, and I wanted to make sure this RP would actually have enough participants to justify the time spent, but because YOLO I'm going to just go ahead and start making the IC; it should be up by six AM, eastern standard time, possibly somewhat later.

Looking forward to it!
Just call me Metro OOC

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:52 am

I've made good progress on the IC so far, but I'm kinda stuck trying to think of names at the moment. I'm trying to incorporate New Reno into the RP, but I just can't think of any good ponified names for the four crime families. Anyone got any ideas for good pony mafia names?

Das Metro
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Das Metro » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:03 am

Fascist Russian Empire wrote:I've made good progress on the IC so far, but I'm kinda stuck trying to think of names at the moment. I'm trying to incorporate New Reno into the RP, but I just can't think of any good ponified names for the four crime families. Anyone got any ideas for good pony mafia names?

Did you want original names or ponified versions of the four families?
Just call me Metro OOC

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:05 am

Das Metro wrote:Did you want original names or ponified versions of the four families?

Preferably, ponified names of the Mordinos, Salvatores, Wrights, and Bishops, but I would accept original names; I just don't want to directly use the actual names from Fallout 2.

Das Metro
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Das Metro » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:11 am

Das Metro wrote:Did you want original names or ponified versions of the four families?

Preferably, ponified names of the Mordinos, Salvatores, Wrights, and Bishops, but I would accept original names; I just don't want to directly use the actual names from Fallout 2.

Ah, yeah, original names in this case wouldn't really be much of a throwback to F2's New Reno. I don't see any 'neigh' puns to be made, so this'll be a bit of work. 'Manedinos'? 'Bishooves'? I'm not much good at ponying names >. <
Just call me Metro OOC

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:16 am

Das Metro wrote:Ah, yeah, original names in this case wouldn't really be much of a throwback to F2's New Reno. I don't see any 'neigh' puns to be made, so this'll be a bit of work. 'Manedinos'? 'Bishooves'? I'm not much good at ponying names >. <

Eh, Manedino is actually a somewhat decent name. Either way, if you can give me a handful of good pony mafioso names (similar to the ones from Fallout 2 or not), I'll give you one hundred imaginary bottle caps, so, yeah.

Prusslandia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusslandia » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:17 am

I have this feeling that you dislike the Brotherhood Rangers.
Add 7000 to 8000 posts to my post count.
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I’m back owo

The Flutterlands
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:20 am

Character Application

Name: Pitch Black

Sex/Gender: M

Race: Ghoul Unicorn

Appearance: A pure black ghoul unicorn stallion with feminine traits and emerald green eyes.

Cutiemark/Special Talent: Has a fox for a cutiemark, and his special talent is that he's a brilliant manipulator.

Tag Skills:
Barter
Speech
Guns

S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats:
Strength: 3
Perception: 5
Endurance: 3
Charisma: 9
Intelligence: 8
Agility: 7
Luck: 5

$wag/Equipment:
-Combat Armor
-Desperado Cowyboy Hat
-Small knives.
-A Lazer pistol
-A 10mm pistol
-1000 bottle caps

Biography: Pitch Black started out as an orphan in Manehatten, never knowing who his parents were or what happened to them. The young colt had a friend named Bounty Hunt, who was also an orphan, and the two of them grew up together as the best of friends. Though as they got older, they found an attraction towards each other, even to the point of them becoming 'special someponies'. However, Bounty was eventually adopted by a family and moved to Ponyville, leaving Pitch's heart broken and all alone, a loneliness that began to corrupt him. The young unicorn began to bully the younger foals using his powerful voice that he discovered to order them around.
When Pitch was old enough he left the orphanage and with a brilliant mind he rose to power as crime boss of a gang called, 'The Black Foxes'. The gang proved to be successful in all sorts of crime, including heists and drug trades. All who opposed him, including the police, where ether scared or bribed away.
When The Great War began, Pitch Black took no part in it, caring not for the bickering between ponies and zebras. However, he was nonetheless exposed to The Pink Cloud, turning him into a ghoul and granting him immortality, which he greatly desired. The ghoul later hid in one of the stables near the end of the war. Unfortunately for him, the ponies didn't take kindly to ghouls even despite his cunning voice.
Pitch Black was banished from the stable and was forced to wonder the Wasteland alone. Years and years after wandering Pitch Black has recently arrived near the borders of Stable City, unkowing what the future might hold for him...
Last edited by The Flutterlands on Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Flutters - Minister of Justice of the Federation of the Shy One - Fluttershy is best pony
Who I side with - My Discord - OC Pony - Pitch Black
White, American, Male, Asexual, Deist, Autistic with Aspergers and ADHD, Civil Liberatarian and Democratic Socialist, Brony and Whovian. I have Neurofibromatosis Type 1. I'm also INTJ
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.77
Pros: Choice, Democracy, Liberatarianism, Populism, Secularism, Equal Rights, Contraceptives, Immigration, Environmentalism, Free Speech and Egalitarianism
Con: Communism, Fascism, SJW 'Feminism', Terrorism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Xenophobia, Death Penalty, Totalitarianism, Neoliberalism, and War.
Ravenclaw

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse