NATION

PASSWORD

WorldVision: The "Best Of" Edition | Contest Thread

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Ultimate Evil
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Ultimate Evil » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:53 pm

19. The Ultimate Evil
Yakostani Heart(Stormhumper)-Crack
Hellhole Metropolitan Choir, Hellhole Philharmonic Orchestra, Molly-Jana Konstantin, FYGA, Old Man Jim and Crazy Frank
Melodies: Beating Heart, Ellie Goulding
Molly, Tyga ft. Wiz Khalifa, Mally Mall, Cedric Gervais
Languages: English

The Evilean delegation, numbered 148 in total, was waiting at the Green Room. Johann Gelinas, the half-Luziycan choral director and primary conductor of the Hellhole Metropolitan Choir, was leading 36 strong members of the Hellhole Metropolitan Choir(6 Sopranos, 9 Altos, 9 Tenors, 12 Bass), who were picked out of their singing talents from the rulling street gangsters of the Capital City of The Ultimate Evil, for their pre-performance warmup. They were as ready as they could be, and followed what their conductor wanted them to do.

Crazy Frank meanwhile was sitting in one corner, snorting crack cocaine from his own case that he had it brought to here as well. Aged 40, he’s a formerly convicted Mental Patient from Castle Robin, Yakostan. A convicted serial killer and rapist, Frank was convicted on 16 charges of murder and 18 of rape, and pleaded insanity in court to get out of going in jail for life. Unfortunately, he ended up going actually mad in jail. Since the closing of his mental hospital following the first-round elimination from short-lived Voice of NS, he managed to get a job with the Evilean Government as an executioner and torturer, as well as a professional singer. After his glorious comeback with WV32, he has settled for a same ole' peaceful life in his chambers of pain and death.

On the other hand, Molly-Jana Konstantin was playing video games (for those who didn’t know, she’s one of the best E-sport athletes in the nation), while 20-year old FYGA was hooking up with a local girl around his age, just by the door. They were not that nervous about performing at all, being a long-time professionals their respective fields. All members of the Evilean Delegacy were seasoned veterans who knew what they were doing, and so to them WV32 looked to be a great opportunity for them to showcase their works.

5 minutes later, the Evilean delegation entered the stage.
The stage looks likethis. Stage was intentionally covered with 15 litres of vodka all over it, as well as lots of couples lying in the ground with their bodies touching, in order to provide the viewers one of the things that happened in a rowdy, Gatsbyesque ballroom party. Some of the other couples, meanwhile, were dancing along the playing an old-timer jazz tunethe Hellhole Philharmonic Orchestra was playing.

Then, once the tune finished, all the lights were turned off and the performers froze. Then, the highlight clips of ‘Execution Song’ was shown through the LED screen for about a minute, with same tune. Once done, there was a loud, penetrating sound of gunshot, ending the wait for everyone.

5 seconds later, the song started with the loud, mystique sound of the intro (OOC: intro of Beating Heart), which was being played by the Hellhole Philharmonic Orchestra, as opposed to on-stage electronic musicians. The lights were back on, before changing from the shades of brown, gold, and then purple.

Around 10 seconds into it, Molly-Jana Konstantin entered the stage, smoking cigarettes right in her mouth. After finishing the cigar, she blew the smoke into the air, while throwing the cigar into the very front of the stage. As the fire was still set in the cigar, the wooden floor of the stage was on very slowly-moving fire, providing a light layer of fire between audience and M-J.

She closed her eyes and sang the words in Pianissimo, trying not to spoil the mystic vibe of the song. Into the third line the LED screen and the boxes show a shadowy-presence of 37 Pervert Chasers, an authentic product of Gregoryisgodistani system, who were the members of the Hellhole Metropolitan Choir being dressed in such fashion for performances.

Darkness shrouds the floor in difficulties
With sparkling wine and mixing bodies
And We all know that the Pervert Chasers are outside
Yet you’re so calm, as if you don’t give a s***

She added a little bit more sense of desperation and insecurity into her voice, increasing the dynamics to Mezzo Forte. Around the same time, a shabbily but disturbingly charismatic man in a straight jacket stormed to the stage and touched her(as part of the stage act)face as she sang the last line. The audience were surprised and somewhat happy as they realised who's the very man on the stage: Crazy Frank! :)

But we don’t know when they’ll break into the door
With their rams of fiery communism
But we know that once opened it’s done
We can only kiss each other goodbye

Molly-Jana increased the volume, singing much louder and stronger for the chorus. Orchestra did the same, trying their best to harmonise with her while producing nice background music. The background lights changed from purple to white, providing the contrast of the pale lights and darkness around the stage. Just as she sang the third line, thousands of coconuts and a sticky liquid poured into the stage.
Shortly after that happened, Crazy Frank took his syringe from middle of nowhere and injected the substances into his left arm. He then started to shake and run round in circles, banging his head(with a very long hair) into the air like a rocker.

Wanna hear your Yakostani heart, ce soir
Before the pervert chasers crash the night
I want to spark the hall with coconuts and goo, left to right
And hear my stormhumper’s heart one last time
Right before the break of light

Just as Molly-Jana stopped singing her part of the piece, Crazy Frank took the light, showing off his fake knife to the audience. The man was frothing at the mouth, looking at the audience in some sort of sadistic look. He looked as determined as he could be, as he opened his mouth to sing. He looked even creepier than how he normally looked because the sole light of the stage(the rest were turned off) was focused towards him, in a manner that emphasised his presence.
His steely, sharp voice was contrasting to the sweet, jazzy sound of Molly Jana's voice. Molly-Jana meanwhile went backstage while he was singing.

At the end of second line the audience were able to see the full lair, all staged out. It consisted of several chambers using the boxes and other leftover spaces of the stage that the Evilean stage designers have found use for. On one chamber there's lots of sex toys and underwears, while on some of the others there were bags of "interesting" substances, as well as products made out wool, gruel and coconuts. The LED screens showed nothing. A crunching sound of doors being smashed and soldiers' entrance were heard at the second line however.

Just as we smoke our last of bongs
We saw through the curtains, as they break right in
We run to our lair underneath
Where our secrets were kept, deep within

Crazy Frank began to jump up and down wildly, dribble coming down from his mouth, and continued to sing. As he sang the bright lights of diverse, Lymantatian-style, were shone upon the boxes, showing shadowy forms of Choir members ,who were being dressed in Gregoryisgodistani secret police members, pervert chasers and enemy crushers, right behind the equipments.

While I don’t know when they’ll find our syringes and herd
But I know that they’re right there
Since we are cornered like a lion
It’s not so long before they'll finish our night

Purple stage lights were blasted in every direction for the chorus. In the boxes, Choristers were dancing inside the box, along the choreography of thrillers/zombies in Michael Jackson's Thriller Music Video, as she sang the chorus once again. After a while the each of the dancers took out a bomb and crowbars on fire, as part of stage props. They started to juggle along it, to add the entertainment value. They continued to do this for a while, and kids quickly grew interested in the act.

Wanna hear your Yakostani heart, tonite
Before Enemy Crushers finish us off, alive
I want to set the fire to what remains of the stage
And follow what my stormhumper wants, one last time

All lights, now pale, were aimed at Crazy Frank, as he sang the bridge of the piece. He started it with a Piano, then increased the dynamics to Mezzo-forte, before capping it off in Forte.

We can’t hide no more now it’s only minutes away
Here’s to come our one last glass, to mark our goodbye
Here’s hoping our hearts will touch
Here’s hoping our bodies will collide

Then, the dancers/fake Gregoryisgodistani jumped into Crazy Frank, and continued to dance along the chorus. It was very powerful and emotional, well expressing the hedonism and sadism, two main elements of Evilean society.
He, at the same time, grasped his heart with a hand and lunged it forward, as the choir sang in harmonies to add to the intensity of that very instrumental between the bridge and chorus. Now he was almost in his screamo mode, jumping wildly and pretending to hump.

Wanna hear your Yakostani heart, tonite
Before Enemy Crushers finish us off, alive
I want to make the best of what we have in our Gage/tank
And do what my stormhumper wants, tonight

And of course, for one last time he blasted the highest note possible for him to be a screamo on, while the orchestra played the final notes.

And do what my stormhumper wants, tonight

HOWEVER, the fun part of the night didn't even started. This was just an appetizer and the main meal of the entries didn't even begin.

The stage turned dark for about a minute, before the lights were turned back on. This time, the stage was set on a future-themed club. In the middle of it there was a humanoid(but looks mostly like a human) with a sheep choir. With his very trademark costume and the sheep choir, people instantly realised that it's Old Man Jim,the very infamous guy well known for so many contributions in his previous WorldVision performances! Most of the audience, but especially the Evilean and Yakostani contingent, cheered at his return to the contest and waved at him.
5 seconds later, a car(latest one made by Rolls-Royce) started to approach the centre of the stage, from the west end of the backstage. The humanoid waved at the driver inside, and the car stopped right next to him. The window slowly went down and Old Man Jim asked where his favourite drug was. His voice unfortunately was robotic.

Hi - I am searching for crack
I went from heaven to hell to find it and I still wonder where’s my....

He didn't get to finish his last words.
Suddenly, dangerously green+bright lights and lasers shone and blasted upon everyone. The audience, many of them who went through or watched what happened to those who were exposed to the light, tried to look away as they tried to (and in some cases, successfully) penetrate the audience for 5 seconds. Dry Ice was blown onto the stage for the entire chorus, while after the exceptionally bright lights, FYGA, the very rapper who's behind the wheels, slingshot the bags of a flour-like substance into the crowd, which scores of young children quickly grabbed up and ran off with.

The orchestra started playing the background music and along that, Old Man Jim started to sing the very term for 16 times in what's the simplest chorus ever to debut in a WorldVision song.

Crack, Crack, Crack, Crack, Crack, Crack, Crack, Crack

FYGA opened the door and jumped into the stage like a policeman, wearing a red bodysuit that covers all of his below neck. There's only one thing he wore on top of the bodysuit, and that's his belt, entirely made and carved out of diamonds. With extreme confidence, he started to touch himself in the way that evoked hookers and whores(of both genders) touching him, while rapping. At the same time, a blast of smoke was set off at the back of the stage.

Hookers on my Johnson
I feel it, it’s growing
Can’t stop, I’ve got no options
I’m too cool (for school), you’re still a p****
Yeah that nectar, that's juicy
Very saviour, I got it

Orchestra stopped playing, and FYGA rapped the next two lines without accompaniment. He, while wrapping up the second sentence, injected his dose of crack. He then took the blowtorch out of his pocket, before firing it at the Rolls-Royce right behind him.

I arrive at the gala,
like where the f*** is my cracker

Unlike his competitor in the form of Singer J81930ZP, FYGA and the Evilean delegation didn't care about the local fire code and went ahead as planned. Just as he finished saying the line, the car exploded into millions of pieces. Since the car had several hundred bags of Marijuana, Tobacco, Crack Cocaine and all kinds of drugs. This, in addition to the smoke, produced the very atmosphere resembling that of a typical party hosted in TUE.

He continued to rap, as the orchestra played to the cheerful beats again, while Old Man Jim started to dance madly, like an explosive firecracker. His herd of sheep broke loose and started to roam around the stage. Unfortunately, some of them stepped on the debris and went on a rampage. They jumped into the stage, unveiling their sets of rebuilt, extremely sharp teeth, as they bit some members of audience.

Dopey, filled with money
We toujours f*** with the police
I fly too high for you to catch me
Those heathens, they are nothing

Bunch of Evilean secret service agents jumped into the audience, in order to stop and arrest the herd of sheep. As they tried to catch the sheep, they accidentally used violence against several hundred members of audience, as a part of police brutality.

Back in the stage, Crazy Frank, who was in one of the boxes in highest floor with his freshly-brandished beam, jumped to the heart of the stage. Then both FYGA and Crazy Frank started to hump-dance, while Old Man Jim, who got excited with his friend and fellow countryman coming back, caught his saxophone that's thrown to him by a loyal fan(who's also one of the secret service agents). Now he started to rape the saxophone by playing the melody to such an extent that people tried to cover their ears.

Now they kiss those 69 Jetties(OOC: 69 Jetties are like Air Jordan sneakers in TUE)
All red, they for you to feel it
They hot, just came out of factory
Broke thugs, stop begging me
I don't want your grip for money

On LED Screen, FYGA and the crew riding their Rolls-Royce was shown driving over the deserted highway, as they were approaching to their jamspot, namely a huge nightclub in Downtown Hellhole, capital city of the very nation. Once they arrived, they unleashed their Glocks and machine guns, before threatening it at the people in the nightclub. Once their demands were refused, the shots were fired. All of this happened while FYGA continued to rap, before jumping, with Crazy Frank, into the audience for crowd surfing.

I'm swervin', shootin' fireballs
I ain't got time to look at where they fall
I'm supercharged, don't try me
Charging my glock and ruining your party
Giving my thrusts, while feeding them the nectar
Got too little time, to think about nothin'
I'm on the rampage

The orchestra played the background music in Fortissimo and along that, Old Man Jim sang the chorus once again(but not before throwing his sax into a 7-year old kid, who accepted it as a gift from this global superstar). By now FYGA and Crazy Frank were in middle of the arena enjoying being crowd surfed. Unfortunately, that came at the cost of some members, who were either knocked unconscious by Frankie's diamond beam or got their mentale ruined entirely by the extremely loud volume of the music and/or Crazy Frank screaming at them.

And I can't seem to find,

Once done, the whole stage, including the boxes, were set on fire by pyromaniacs. The crowd cheered wildly, with fireworks and fire setting off from every corners of the stage.

Now done with the performance, everyone in the delegation, including the members of HMC and HPO went back into the front of the stage. A giant bong was brought in from the side of the stage and everyone smoked it wildly.

'THANK YOU!" they screamed with a cackle, and left the stage. The Orchestra followed suit.

Swilatia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 02, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Swilatia » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:17 pm

20Swilatia
33 Minutes, By Bielo Nebeski
WorldVision 7 - WINNER

Original Composition - we didn't link to the YouTube in the early days of WorldVision.

The members of the band shuffled onto stage with exaggerated movements like giant traffic light men, wearing brightly coloured costumes to match. They had hoped to perform some of their latest material, but much to their disappointment, the rules of the contest did not allow for this, they instead dug up their old song that somehow won the whole contest, giving it a brighter, more cheerful arrangement while leaving the infamously dark, nihilistc lyrics unchanged. The sun rose in the background and the song began, with the band lying on the ground tired, as they often do in the morning. It's not as if they had instruments to play, this was all electronic.

Where am I?
Look around
tell me what you see
Is it something vague?
Is it something you could
Take today...

Right then, they all jumped out of their non-existent beds for the next part of the song, where the music started pounding away faster and faster. There were all sorts of visuals on the display screen, scenes from all over the world. Then it went out into space - apparently deep space had the colour of the sky on a warm sunny day, and was full of fluffy white clouds. All the planets were spinning much faster then they should, days and nights flashing by in an instant.

And if you can't stop lying
And if you fall down trying
It's the reason here for everything
And when you look down tonight
And when see see the bright light
That's the world today, so much nothing

As the earth in the background stopped turning, the band were thrown to the side of the stage - or at least they jumped in that direction. The music was a little slower, but still faster than the intro. This was a very quick song in general.

Walking down
Streets have stopped
We've ran out of gas
We're left standing here
Wanting to say hi from
Somewhere else...

Then it got all upbeat once more. Besides the colourful visuals on the screen, they were also using just about every stage effect possible.

And if we're left here waiting
And if we just stop faking
And when it's finally over
And when we'll all move over

Now, most of the band sat down on the side of the stage with their thumbs out, waiting for the next chorus to come pick them up. Only one performer was standing, flipping back and forth through a bundle of banknotes.

Let us out
For how much
Freedom costs nine bucks
But we've only five
What is life when they won't
ever end...

He then throws the money over his bandmates, who dance in the rain. There's actual rain on the display screen, but also rainbows, flowers, gold, juicy tropical fruits, and people in revealing "traditional" costumes.

And if you can't stop lying
And if you fall down trying
And when you look down tonight
And when see see the bright light

By now, they had made quite a mess of the stage, and took a much-needed headstart in cleaning it all up.

So how long
Where are we
Standing to the end
Still it makes no sense
Is this where we do it
save the world...

The cleanup did not go well, as they also threw the used streamers and glitter back in the air to see it fall again, made snow angels, they the stuff at each other...

And if we're left here waiting
And if we just stop faking
And when it's finally over
And when we'll all move over

The whole show ends with a massive explosion, confetti raining down on the entire stage. The stagehands had a lot of work cut out for them before they could bring on the next act.
SvilajskaRepublika Free since 1826

Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -6.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.31

Praciba
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Praciba » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:53 am

OOC: While I would have loved to send something in from my glorious predecessor nation, Praciba is the way forward. Move away, Perviolosi, for the era of Bjartmar is born!

21 - Praciba
Dance Intrusion by Jon and Jon Bjartmar

Tune: Sexual Revolution - Army of Lovers
Language: English, Pracib
12th Place - WVSC 37

As it becomes Praciba's time to perform, all lights are dimmed. Due to these dimmed lights, no one was able to make up what was happening on the stage except for the technicians and mechanics that were sent, among others, with the performers. Wearing night-vision goggles, they placed the required props for the performance and carried the performers to their places. While the performers were more than capable of moving themselves, it was deemed safer for them to get carried to their place, as they would probably knock something over or get seriously hurt in the dark. What many people didn't know was that these technicians and mechanics were often chosen from the best strongmen of Praciba, with popular strongmen such as Barþy 'Man Crusher' Kóngresson and þieðerick 'Femboy' Choulß often receiving a quick course on how to install the specialized Pracib equipment, seeing as regular technicians and mechanics lacked the power and raw strength to lift the equipment and the artists. As with the last time the Bjartmar brothers performed this song, large props weren't added, instead very classy stripper poles set in oil-containing inflatable swimming pools were added. On top of the poles, as they were the smaller/medium kind that could be installed without attaching them to the ceiling, were reasonably-sized rotating showgirl statuettes, their fanning showgirl headdresses making the stripper poles look somewhat similar to palm trees.

When the lights were again turned on, the last mechanic, later recognized as þieðerick 'Femboy' Choulß was seen groping one of the waiting background dancers/entertainers/male strippers. Seeing his mistake, or most likely seeing absolutely nothing but light due to the night-vision goggles, he fell off stage. Still on stage, both wearing skin tight blue razzle-dazzle suits*, Jon and Jon Bjartmar could be seen standing in the front. As the music started, they raised their arms up and down to the sky while pointing in perfect unison, first the left followed by the right. Each of two movements were followed by a near instant, for the eye instant, short burst of fireworks giving the song an instant vibe of action, passion and intensity.

As they began singing, the strippers that were waiting in their oil pool and were seemingly doing nothing but holding a large stick, all the while standing in front of their pole, pulled the stick to the sky, revealing their briefs to be nothing more than cleverly invented flags, one of Praciba and one featuring tiny versions of all flags belonging to the competing nations. Containing specialized liquid-resistant fabric on the outside with a thin layer of spongy material on the inside, the flags allowed a dual purpose, as a flag and a way for the strippers to cover themselves in oil while waving said flags around. Sadly, for those wanting men and women in the audience, among other contestants and commentators, the strippers still wore minimalist, everything-revealing-yet-not-actually-revealing, thongs.

Dance, the floor's lighted
Dance, steps invited
Fans, so enticing
Screw you, Dance Intrusion

The strippers throw their flags to an unused part of the stage and start to do their sexy business on the poles, fully oiled in from the sexy flag waving. While it had previously been decided to give the flags away in a contest-like manner, it had been decided that the flags of this contest were to be held by the performer that used it, as a memento of this one-of-a-kind contest. While this had been received in a somewhat negative way by the Jon and Jon fanclubs in Praciba, Jon and Jon themselves had been quick to defend the position, stating that they were to be the personification of Pracib music and if that didn't deserve a memento, they did not know what would.

Dance is trance, a romance prance
Dance is true, a heart's matter
True is dance, feel the passion

A very dastardly evil-looking man climbs on stage from within the audience. While the strippers would have normally drop-kicked any random person climbing onto stage, he was allowed as he was the Dance Intrusion. While it may have seemed silly to some, ancient Pracib marriages were finalized with a dance. A dance intruder could, as such, literally steal your wife or husband. As such, being called a dance intruder is a grave insult.

You feel the groove from your heart
And dance away all that lard
To see them flirt through your eye
Father son, they don't lie
A fantasy for you and I
But it was not destined no way

Just as the previous part of the song ends, the dance intruder breaks up the, until now in complete unison, dancing of the Bjartmar brothers. Lights are dimmed, with a spotlight on the Bjartmar brothers, while the LCD background shows a video of a handsome father and son duo, shown due to their uncanny resemblance albeit with an obvious age difference, shaking their heads disapprovingly. The Bjartmar brothers turn to the Dance Intruder, singing to him angrily.

Vlakthus**, the greatest fun was just undone
Vlakthus, I curse you man, I curse your mom
Vlakthus, had it all, father 'n son
Come and fight it, dance intrusion not invited

The Dance Intruder bounces back a bit, seemingly shocked by the atrocity of his own act. Joining in on the dancing, he is seen to be far less capable than the Bjartmar brothers in regards to dancing and nears the edge of stage bit by bit.

Dance is trance, the floor's lighted
Dance is true, steps invited
True is dance, so enticing

By now, the Dance Intruder reaches the end of the stage and falls off. Luckily, the audience manages to prevent him from falling on them and he works himself up with only a minor amount of scuffing from the fall. The handsome father son duo can be seen again, nodding approvingly instead. Zooming out, the video is instead revealed to be a heavily-expensive life feed from a second location. The father son duo are revealed to be a second pair of strippers and begin to strip, the second location having been made to look exactly like the stage, including their own LCD backdrop.

Reach out and hug, make it real
Threesomes, you know how I deal
Two sauce makes it a meal
Four feet in the air, two on the floor
When there's no risk for more, why be a bore
Take it all, take it away hey

The Bjartmar brothers take off their jackets, revealing nothing than delicious, hairless man chest to be underneath. The jackets, unlike the flags, are thrown into the audience, where a couple of men are seen fighting for it. While it seems rather authentic, it could always just be another Pracib PR stunt***.

Vlakthus, let's come on babes, make romance
Vlakthus, freedom of love is now, wow
Vlakthus, make it gone, groove is done
Come and fight it, dance inclusion lightened

Now, the Bjartmar brothers lose their pants and throw that into the audience as well. Unlike with the jackets, women can be seen fighting for the pants. Very, very, very manly women. Underneath the pants, it is shown that the Bjartmar brothers wear tight-fitting briefs, depicting the Pracib flag. Unknown to the audience, a small extendable flag handle had been placed next to their naturally impressive package, covered in yet another male thong.

Dance is trance, the floor's lighted
Dance is true, steps invited
True is dance, so enticing

The two male strippers on stage stop doing their pole show and stand next to the Bjartmar brothers, dancing in unison with them. The father son duo still continue on with their pole show though. As the next part of the song begin, the Bjartmar brothers tear off their boxers in a spectacle similar to the strippers, albeit with the Bjartmar brothers having to reach in their briefs before the tearing of fabric and the fact that they weren't located in an oil pool and thus wore regular boxer-flags.

A romance prance,
The floor's lighted,
A heart's matter,
Steps invited,
Feel the passion
So inticing

The flags are raised fully up as all four on stage begin a festive on-the-spot march.

A romance prance,

The flags are lowered about a third as the four march toward the front of the stage.

A heart's matter

The flags are lowered another third, now pointing towards the floor.

Feel the passion

As the song ends, the strippers, each located next to a different Bjartmar brother, kneel in a praying manner while the Bjartmar brothers stage themselves as a saint or messiah. Their flags are thrown to a separate part of the stage, to further persuade the audience of their saint-like appearance and voices during the final moments, as the lights go out and a large fireworks display, similar to the first two fireworks bursts combined, lights up the stage for a last moment.

*Think somewhat similar to what they wear in the picture, but extremely skin-tight, form-fitting and slightly more revealing. I mean, we are a classy act after all. Also, none of that silly hairs down kerfuffle. Jedward Mohawks all the way!
**Vlakthus is a somewhat-light Pracib curse word, similar to damn.
***I leave it up to you guys. The Bjartmar brothers are supposed to be Praciba's best known male-on-male adult actors, so who knows.
Last edited by Praciba on Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Want to help build a world? Like to roleplay? Come to Werenth and claim your slice of paradise!
Pracib Questionnaire for the Establishment of Worldwide Pracib Numbers - Filling it in is highly appreciated!
The Tästa Þóstellär Group - He Who Touches shall receive you now
Praciba Votes - Lokkeþar | Your opinion matters!
I don't bite and even if I did, you wouldn't feel it anyway. Feel free to send me a telegram, even if you just want to talk.

Mister X
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 25, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Mister X » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:07 am

22 MISTER X

Filius Deorum - "Flinch"
Tune: Cascada - "Blink"

"Why," thought Filius, am I performing this song again?" Filius was so nervous this time due to the clothes he was wearing - or rather, wasn't wearing. He was wearing as little as he could get away with - which meant one carefully sculpted red piece of plastic, fastened on tightly, as well as some cool sunglasses and trainers, and one leather glove on his right hand. Feeling somewhat exposed, Filius grit his teeth and went for it.

"Flinch" begins with Filius singing, rather than the music having an introduction, so it was key that Filius began at the right moment. In pitch black, Filius grabbed his microphone tightly, heard a small "beep" in his earpiece, and sang.

I'm not gonna flinch,

As soon as the word "flinch" is mentioned for the first time, a bright display of light leaves the audience covering their eyes. Filius is now in full view of the many thousands in the crowd. He is somewhat embarrassed. But he continues nonetheless. Throughout the chorus, however, the lights fade down to a middling level.

I won't fire my gun.
This shootout duel ain't so much fun.
My finger won't shoot
When that horn toots:
My gun is going to stay, stay mute!

Four backing dancers then proceed to walk on to the stage, wearing the same style of clothing as Filius (but in blue, black, yellow, and white) and started doing their dance that had already gone viral in the "Flinch" music video: three steps forward in time to the music, squat to the left and thrust locked arms in the air, squat to the right and thrust locked arms in the air, three steps back, then repeat.

For once in my life I'm killing
People for fun, yeah, people for fun
I don't mean it's right and I know that
Killing is wrong, yeah, killing is wrong.

The dancers move around the stage slowly towards Filius.

I can't believe
How our ethics keep
Passing us by;
Think I'd better fly.

Here in this duel, yeah,
Just shoot, yeah,
And don't think twice!

Filius throws his microphone to one of the backing dancers who sings:

(Come on!)

The microphone is thrown back to Filius, who sings the chorus!

I'm not gonna flinch,
I won't fire my gun.
My finger won't shoot
When that horn toots:

For this section, the dancers raise their fists and pump them (along with Filius) in time to the music when "flinch" is mentioned.

I'm not gonna flinch!
Flinch!
No, I'm not gonna flinch!
Flinch!
I'm not gonna flinch!
Flinch!
Flinch!

At which point, more dancers come on, wearing the same as the other dancers, and they, predictably, dance, moving around on the stage, and the lights show up as if it's a fairground ride, really getting the audience going, whilst the backing dancer who takes hold of Filius's microphone vocalises:

(Woooooooooah!
I'm not gonna!
Woah!
Ooh yeah!)

The lights go out, showing that Filius's sunglasses and plastic piece and trainers glow in the dark.

There used to be a time,
When I was shooting,
I had no morals
But I won laurels.

Now everyone here
Is telling me
that I should give up,
Give, give it up, yeah.

The lights come back on, but only to their middling state.

I can't believe
How our ethics keep
Passing us by;
Think I'd better fly.

Here in this duel, yeah,
Just shoot, yeah,
And don't think twice!

Filius throws his microphone again to one of the backing dancers who sings:

(Come on!)

Again, the microphone is thrown back to Filius:

I'm not gonna flinch,
I won't fire my gun.
My finger won't shoot
When that horn toots:

Again, the dancers raise their fists and pump them (along with Filius) in time to the music when "flinch" is mentioned.

I'm not gonna flinch!
Flinch!
Flinch!
I'm not gonna flinch!
Flinch! (I'm not gonna!)
Flinch!

For the bridge passage, Filius climbs off the stage and walks around the audience, before getting back on to the stage by the time he sings "so I'll go".

Can't shoot,
Won't shoot,
I say "no more!"
So many kills
That I should be locked up!
Isn't it impossible
That I won't let go
So I'll go...
So I'll go...

At which point, even more dancers come on, wearing the same as the other dancers, and they, predictably, dance, moving around on the stage, and the lights show up as if it's a fairground ride, really getting the audience going again, without the vocalisation.

The lights stay on for the final chorus.

I'm not gonna flinch,
I won't fire my gun.
My finger won't shoot
When that horn toots:

For this section, the dancers raise their fists and pump them (along with Filius) in time to the music when "flinch" is mentioned, but this time, they slowly move towards Filius.

I'm not gonna flinch!
Flinch!
Flinch!
I'm not gonna flinch!
Flinch!
Flinch!

They all crouch down and look at the camera as Filius sings the final line:

I'm not gonna flinch!
Last edited by Mister X on Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MISTER X
WV29: 19th, debut
WV30: 10th, first top 10
WV31: 8th, new PB
WV33: 3rd, new PB
WV34: 6th, first hosting
WVYF: 11th, last place
WV52: 2nd, new PB
WV59: 7th, second hosting
WV62: 1st, first victory

Zwangzug
Issues Editor

Founded: Oct 19, 2006
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zwangzug » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:40 pm

23 Zwangzug
"The Pendulum" by The Neoreactionaries
Original melody

A lot has changed since WorldVision 6 (which The Pendulum won, setting what was then a record with 104 points). Zwangzug's flag is reversed, and maybe their position in the world is too. Certainly, as The Neoreactionaries take the stage, there seems to be an ironic glimmer in their eyes. Yet as Howie Foslien grins at the crowd, it's clear that no matter what the circumstances, Zwangzug is proud to be back--if just for today, anyway. Myron Blankenship and Vince Malin are the other members of the band who have stayed part of it from the beginning; Graham Simmonds and Fergie Bartlow, who left The Neoreactionaries in the years following WV6, have been coerced back.

There's still no elaborate staging, perhaps in a throwback to simpler eras or perhaps because we could never be bothered. Either way, the original melody rings out once more (actually, we rewrote it so some of the syncopation might be slightly off, but that's what seven years does to you), and Foslien sings:

I stood atop the world before I learned to stand
And it's as lonely as they say
I never felt the pendulum clutched in my hand
It had already swung away

And I would never choose to bear my father's shame
I have a world to lose
And not too much to gain

I know I'm over here
And know you're over there
And yes, sometimes I fear
Between us there is friction in the air

You might still live within a scarred and broken land
Or maybe you were evicted
But in destruction you have never had a hand
You're innocent: I'm convicted

And you would never choose to bear your mother's pain
A power you can't use
Is power earned in vain

I know I'm over here
Between us there is friction in the air

The elegant formulas are just approximations
But summing the pendulum's path
Is still easier than comprehending so-called "nations"
That start it in its unforgiving math

What you have gone through I will never understand
I won't insult you by trying
But reach around the pendulum and take my hand
We'll step away from the dying

Though neither of us chose to bear our people's names
And our respective woes
Will never be the same

I know I'm over here
But I believe there's friction in the air

And when it slows the pendulum down to a halt
Neither will rule and neither one will be at fault
But we'll stand side by side at last
And build up futures from the past
I'll meet you in the center, as a peer
Last edited by Zwangzug on Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Factbook
IRC humor, (self-referential)
My issues
...using the lens of athletics to illustrate national culture, provide humor, interweave international affairs, and even incorporate mathematical theory...
WARNING: by construing meaning from this sequence of symbols, you have given implicit consent to the theory that words have noncircular semantic value and can be used to encode information about an external universe. Proceed with caution.

Yttribia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Yttribia » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:37 am

/ 24 - Yttribia /
/ Catherine Marie and The Fall - Wars /

/ Language(s): English /

To the tune of: "Speed the Collapse" by Metric

The thirty-tree year old singer, Catherine Marie Brooks in the same outfit she wore back in WorldVision 36 before she takes stage.

Accompanying Catherine Marie are four experienced musicians from the German-speaking region of Obersinn. From left to right, Volker Braun (mandolin/rhythm guitar), Sigfried Klose (bass guitar), Wilhelm Herbst (drums), Franz D'Alembert (lead guitar).

It was the best performance ever put on by Yttribia in its WorldVision history. Second only to Todlichejeboku when they won at home. Now they weren't certain as to how they were going to do, but one thing for certain was that they hated many of the commentators who thought that the song pro-war in the sense that "we want to destroy the world," but it was in the sense that it was written against the most oppressive regime in the history of Yttribia. It was a song for the voiceless. Now that the voiceless were no longer so, it was appropriate to re-educate the masses on this grave and dark time in history.

The stage, contrasting the dark lay-out in WorldVision 36, was now bright. This was to reflect the change in Yttribian society back to its progressive roots.

Our whole world set aflame
Having anthems left astray
A whole nation in relapse
As society now collapsed
How do we convey?
Saw our family friends were dead
No fascists foiled as tears were shed
With a lack for remedy
And our voices now wheezed:
Free me from my chains
Free me from my chains!

The chorus kicked in, as a sudden stunning lights in blue and white were now flashing. The drums were in full force, as they echoed throughout the venue heavily. The struggle of the Yttribian people during the fascist regime was now shown with the chorus.

Held at bay, by a sword
Forced to be on all fours
Every voice now was floored
Sadly happed in due course
Dirty fascists ruled with force
With injustice in our courts
We as people now swore
That we would wage wars

Catherine Marie sent out a message everyone in the nation had during the Corvax regime, wanting everyone to liberate themselves from the hatred of the nation at the time.

Escape the hate now

The song toned down in power, as the stunningly good duo of Braun's mandolin and Herbst's drums were soothing the nation with the story being told by Catherine Marie.

And with our hearts now aghast
Free speech fell too fast
Across the sea was liberty
Yet we faced hostilities
From there and back
And, the regime burdened the soul
As we promised to wage wars
With a sense of clarity
Hear our voices now scream:
Free me from my chains
Free me from my chains!

The chorus kicked in one last time, with everyone on stage giving their full effort to let out their story via song. This was a way in which the Yttribians could mend their hearts after a dark period in their time. It allowed the nation to come to terms with the atrocities many saw, but were unable to speak up. Catherine Marie was doing what every Yttribian wanted to do, and that was to let out a cry of anger. Her passion for what she was singing was now prevalent in the chorus, as she sang her heart out.

Held at bay, by a sword
Forced to be on all fours
Every voice now was floored
Sadly happed in due course
Dirty fascists ruled with force
With injustice in our courts
We as people now swore
That we would wage wars!

One last call to all of those prejudicing the prejudiced, hoping to unite the worlds once and for all.

Escape the hate now
Escape the hate now
Escape the hate now
Escape the hate now

As the song ended on the final chord, the members of The Fall made their way to centre stage, and bowed to the audience along with Catherine Marie.
The Yttribian Confederation
Hosted
World Cup 71 | Cup of Harmony 61 | Campionato Esportiva 11 | Campionato Esportiva 15
I have some experience. Key word is some.
Find me at Gortolekua now.

Electrum
Issues Editor

Founded: Jan 20, 2013

Postby Electrum » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:56 am

Electrumite Worldvision Commentary - Network ENN

Max Hardwell: Hello Electrum!
Sonya Portelli: We're in Kishrael for the "Best Of" Edition, how exciting!
Max: Yes, the multiverse's top voted commentary team will be with you tonight as we go through the best songs the multiverse has to offer!
Sonya: Let's get started shall we... and you're looking dapper in your suit!
Max: Oh, stop it you Sonya! You know how I just love myself!
Sonya: yeah, yeah, shh... the song's starting!

0. Opening
Max: Well, the lyrics were a bit repetitive
Sonya: You think?
Max: Though it's a special treat for those at home, really multicultural, I just love that aspect about this contest.
Sonya: Me too, and that's a real didgeridoo! That's a nice touch, and I really like about it, they invited us to send out a saw and bow player, very good instrument.
Max: Alright, the first song's about to start

1. Talvezout
Max: We loved this song last time, and we still love this song this time.
Sonya: Preach! Just everything works well fabulously
Max: Agreed. The staging and lyrics and just the music is to die for.
Sonya: Well done Talvezout, good start to this competition.

2. Kishrael
Sonya: How did I get a feeling that this was going to be sent?
Max: There's no surprise that this well in the multiverse!
Sonya: But again, sadly, this isn't Electrum's cup of tea.
Max: Still, a good performance from Kishrael, great hospitality, and can't you just hear the crowd, they loved every moment of it.
Sonya: Yes, very loud

3. Britonisea
Max: This got some points from us last time, surely.
Sonya: I think it did, and this song just features four really strong voices
Max: Strong voices, strong message. Good job Britonisea.

4. The Sword Bloke
Sonya: No, no, no!
Max: Ah yes that was our famous debut so-- ugh! What on earth is that!
Sonya: That is disgusting, why is he --- why is this even --

5. Dreamplanet
Max: I really love her voice, and I really love this song. But...
Sonya: There's one thing. Oh, look at me completing each others sentences--
Max: It's the staging.
Sonya: Yeah. And for such an elementary thing, I would have supposed that they would have fixed that up by now.
Max: Which is a shame, since this had the potential to be a really great song.

6. The Sarian
Max: Well... the use of a choir seems interesting doesn't it?
Sonya: Yes, but it does need that support in the beginning. I don't know what I feel about this song.
Max: Yeah, well, I think the more I listen, the more I like it, but I definitely agree with what you say.
Sonya: Well good.
Max: Well, thank you Sonya.
Sonya: Well thank you for being such an awesome partner.
Max: Oh stop it!

7. Izmedu
Sonya: Wonderful, wonderful duet.
Max: It's just enchanting, haunting, violining, it's got the whole thing.
Sonya: And excellent performance all around, and I'm not surprised this did well in the Electrum voting.
Max: Beautiful song.

8. Normandy and Picardy
Max: Now, we didn't quite like this song last time, but for some reason, it's grown on me today.
Sonya: Yeah, well same with me. I feel the same way too.
Max: Well what do you know, our opinions can change!
Sonya: Oh, we've changed a lot honey, remember when I had to take alcohol and caffeine pills live on air?
Max: Oh, those were the days Sonya.

9. Polkopia
Sonya: They sent this last time, and it's such a great song.
Max: It's no wonder that they won the competition by a landslide. This will do very well today.
Sonya: Good job Polkopia, and well done for hosting this event as well.

10. Kalosia
Max: Hm, I quite like it, it's quirky and different. I like it that way, and it sets it apart from the rest.
Sonya: Really?? I'm surprised that this did well enough to be submitted. I just don't get it.
Max: Why?
Sonya: Well, there's somethign wrong with it, but I just can't put my finger on it. Maybe it's the way she sings?
Max: Wow. And that's our first disagreement for the night.
Sonya: And we were doing so well.

11. Coreyo
Sonya: Well, this did alright last time it was submitted, but this is a clear underdog
Max: Definitely. I still don't know why they used the word 'tart', did they mean the taste or some other thing?
Sonya: What do you mean?
Max: Oh, never mind.

12. Electrum
Max: I just love, love, love this song. Love it.
Sonya: What a beautiful song, and this could have come second if all the votes counted, but never mind that point. This is avant-garde, and makes a statement.
Max: Agreed, the orchestra at the end, the way she croons, just a really wonderful song, and I love the changed performance. Much less gloomier than last time, and more theatrical, which is what I like to see more of.
Sonya: The different. Well done Alice Howards, you've done our nation proud!

13. Titaniumland
Max: This is the typical Titaniumland song that we've all come to love
Sonya: Yeah, and it's no surprise that they did quite well in that edition. I love this song, it's just I can't explain it, but it's got that atmosphere.
Max: Really? Well... I'm not so sure on the lyrics. Sorry.
Sonya: No, we can disagree once in a while, come here you--
Max: No, not a hug!

14. Gregoryisgodistan
Sonya: That's less deaths than usual, so that's a great start, and all of them are slaves. Big tick of approval to Greg.
Max: Shame they couldn't edit the lyrics, but it's an excellent parody of the family and a satirical look on the whole situation with the HRE.
Sonya: All this fire, very warm.
Max: Here, here. I knew we should have gotten some marshmallows. Maybe next time in Ekoz we can get some.

15. Kwadai
Sonya: Ah, another one from last edition it seems.
Max: Yeah, this song has a strong message and it gets it out there
Sonya: Maybe I wish they did a bit more for the staging, but that's just one criticism
Max: Agreed

16. Ekoz
Sonya: We've always seen them in the top ten, and it's no wonder. They send really high quality songs.
Max: I just love how the song builds up as it goes along
Sonya: Yes, this is a great song from Ekoz, well done to them.

17. Anollasia
WIP

18. Todlichebujoku
Max: This really does get under your skin. Wow. I can't explain it.
Sonya: This takes dramatic to a whole new level.
Max: Wow, you can truly call this song 'epic'.
Sonya: Yes. It's just really, really different from all the others. It's up there, definitely.

19. The Ultimate Evil
Max: This is unexplanable. I don't even want to know how this was conceived.
Sonya: Well it does say "The Ultimate Evil"
Max: Words can't explain this one. Leave the jaw on the way out, because it's on the floor.

20. Swilatia
Sonya: An immensely impactful song with lyrics, that's for sure
Max: This is very dark, but this works.
Sonya: Really jolts you back from reality as opposed to other songs.
Max: There was a reason why this won so long ago.

21. Praciba
Max: It's a very catchy song, that's for sure.
Sonya: Memorable. But that man is just so damn scary.
Max: It's a weird kooky tradition, but what WorldVision would be complete without a creepy man or lady on stage?

22. Mister X
Max: Seriously, what on earth is he wearing.
Sonya: This song utterly scares me. What gun is he talking about. He's very revealing.
Max: I seriously can't help but to flinch right now.
Sonya: Bummer. Nothing wrong with the singing though.

23. Zwangzug
Sonya: Another returnee it seems, good for them to be back!
Max: A strange mathematical focus it seems for this one, I am quite surprised you can make a song out of a pendulum of all things
Sonya: Yes, but there is a strong and consistent use of metaphors throughout, and that's what I like about it
Max: And this is self-composed, a big tick from us.

24. Yttribia
Max: This is the darn song that stole Alice Howard's second place! For shame! Just kidding.
Sonya: But I love this song. And it really is relevant now.
Max: An Esportivan nation preaching anti-war. First the Corvidae, now the SETO crisis. Just what has this world come to now?
Sonya: Emotional. This song steals our hearts and our second place.
Last edited by Electrum on Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
NationStates Tennis Tour President - NSTT rankings and season nine schedule

Issues Editor - List of issue ideas - Got Issues discord

Bloodbath Generation
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bloodbath Generation » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:31 am

25. Bloodbath Generation
MUSES- A Erős Nő (A Strong Woman)
to the tune of KeshYou- Rizamyn

The trio "MUSES" were back on the Worldvision stage, at the Best Of edition. Having placed 6th with 94 points (only 2 points away from third place), they were back and looking to top their previous effort. BGBC was covering the event live, and ratings were higher than expected (19.8% share). Dila, Puteri and Lin were ready to take the contest by storm once again.

The stage was pitch black. The light sound of wind chimes filled the arena, followed by banging drums. The camera begins with an onscreen video of a boy with the Bloodbathian flag across his back standing on a rock, looking out into the foggy distance as a Tagyan throat singer begins the song. The image slowly fades, and, as the chimes and drums grow louder, the lights begin to rise. Puteri is seen at the center of the stage with a spotlight on her. Wearing a black and gold floor-length dress, she begins the song. In this introduction, she holds out the endings of each stanza longer, to set the pace for the song and to show the strength of her vocal abilities.

Senki nem tudja csendben (No one can silence me)
Vagyok legyőzhetet-len. (for I am invincible )

The spotlight faded, and Dila was now seen at the far right corner of the stage. She was wearing a traditional Tagyan dress

Az erős, erős nő (A strong, strong woman)
Vagyok az erős nő (I am a strong woman)
Az erős, erős nő (A strong
Az erős nő-

Suddenly, the beat intensified. With a final bang of the drum, a fast-paced dance beat came in, a sharp contrast from the ethnic sounds in the first 20 seconds. Puteri takes the first verse, staring intensely into the camera as she stood still in the center of the stage, holding her microphone (on a stand) with both hands.

Nem az én munkám az itt (It is not my job to stand here)
És egy a szép arc (and be a pretty face)
Vagy az a nyomva (or to be pushed around)
Én is mindent megteszek a férfi (I can do anything a man can do)
Én nem soha Némítvi (I can never be silenced)
Harcos a vagyok (I am a warrior)

The camera pans up, then left as Lin is seen walking from the end of the left runway towards the center. She is wearing a long, elegant and wavy light green dress, and walks down the runway with sass and confidence. She also sings into the camera as Puteri did, pointing into the camera and jerking her head and hands along with the lyrics, even flipping her hair at one verse.

A lány meg két dolgot- (A girl should be two things)
Ki és mi akar a (Who and what she wants to be)
Hajlítsd Fiúk (Bow down, boys)
Az idő letelt most (Your time is over)
Vegye A korona, lány (Take the crown, girl.)
Az idő te, fogd meg a kezem (The time is yours, now take my hand)

Now all three women are in the center of the stage, each grasping the microphone in its stand as if their lives depended on it. The camera panned on each of them, fading from Dila to Puteri, who was in the middle, to Lin at the far right. Each took their turns smirking, pointing and glaring into the camera.

Aki az ő mondd meg nekem (Who is he to tell me)
Mi a teendő (What to do)
Senki nem tud rólam, nem vagyok (No one can hold me back, for I am)
Az erős nő (A strong woman)
A nap növekszik holnap (As the sun rises tomorrow)
A trónon éljen (We take the throne)
Mi vagyunk legyőzhetetlen (for we are invincible )

Now Lin and Dila were facing each other in the center. Lin took the first two verses, while Dila took the final 3. They were about this close to each other.

Vagyok legyőzhetetlen (I am invincible )
Senki nem tudja csendben (No one can silence me)
A vagyok a nő tisztelet (For I am a woman of honor)
Esetleges vérfürdet (Of Bloodbath Generation)
a generációs

Puteri suddenly comes strutting down the runway, to the enjoyment of the Bloodbathian crowd who had moved themselves up front. She crouched down on the final line to stroke some hands, only to pick herself back up.

Nagyon büszke vagyok a ki (I am proud of who I am)
Miért nem lehet (Why shouldn't I be)
Igen! (Yes!)
Szépség a lélek (Beauty is in the mind)
És a szíve (and in the heart)
Gyerünk lányok (Come on girls!)

Dila and Lin were now walking down the runway where Puteri was already standing to join her in the melody. By the end, they were all together at the far right end of the stage, with camera angles made so the biggest possible crowd could be seen behind the women.

Mi a teendő (What to do)
Amíg az idő vége (And until the end of time)

In the bridge, Puteri, Dila and Lin (in that order) traded singing the verses, 2 lines each. They were standing like so at the very end of the runway. During the final 3 verses, a rising podium came out from the runway, putting the girls a good 8 feet above the audience. The lights projected out, like lasers, were blue, red and green; the Bloodbathian national colors, and pink, the universal color for women. Puteri was the one to hit the big high note that ushered in the final melody. It was greeted with a roar from the crowd, and several commentators made note of it as well.

Az erős, erős nő (A strong, strong woman)
Vagyok az erős nő (I am a strong woman)
Aki az ő mondd meg nekem, a (Who is he to tell me, a)
Nekem kell egy állvány (I must take a stand)
Nekem kell egy harcolni (I must fight)
A egyenlőség (for equality)
egyenlőség- (equality)

Mi a teendő (What to do)

Mi a teendő (What to do)

The song ends with their fists in the air, and the muted drums, chimes and now flute to see them off. The crowd began to cheer even before the lights began to fade; from in the arena to on the TV, the reception was massive and overwhelmingly positive.
Last edited by Bloodbath Generation on Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

Free Republics
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Republics » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:06 am

26 - the "Federation of Free Republics"
Kill Me (Tune), Performed and written by Scarlett Nicholls

Scarlett Nicholls walked back onto the WorldVision stage to reprise her second WorldVision performance. The Legion of Lucifer singer, once again, allowed her long, bleached blonde hair to flow freely in defiance of the teachings of the True Church of Iesus Christus. She was, once again, dressed in her trademark low-cut red dress, which was oh so scandalous back home. This time around, however, she walked out carrying a handgun in one hand and grabbed the microphone with the other.

Scarlett Nicholls wrote:Hello Kishrael! Hello Polkopia! And last, but certainly not least, hello to everybody watching around the multiverse! It feels so good to be back at WorldVision to sing my greatest hit once again!

She paused, to give the crowd some time to applaud...

Scarlett Nicholls wrote:As you have probably heard, if you have been following international news over the past few years, there is a gang of terrorists on the loose at the moment. They say that they are carrying out the "Will of God" and they say that they are merely paying the "Wages of Sin." To these lunatics who want to drag our multiverse back to the 11th century, "Sin" is anything that their evil God Iesus doesn't like, which is basically everything fun! Today, I want to send a message to the Patriarch of St. Petrus, his puppet in Republica and his gang of genocidal, homicidal, misanthropic terrorists that I will not be intimidated by them. I will not submit to the Christian State. I will not submit to Consul Kulseth. I will not submit to that inbred Patriarch. I will not submit to King Andreas the Soccer Player and I sure as hell WILL NOT submit to Iesus. Not now, not ever. Now, I think I'll take off this dress and show you what the Church of St. Petrus's "God" doesn't want you to see!

Scarlett took off her dress, once again revealing red lingerie that read "Legion of Lucifer" on the front side. This time around, they also contained a little devil emblem, just to drive the point home even more.

Scarlett Nicholls wrote:Thank you, thank you. Now, I have a few words for the Christian State and for the evil Church that sponsors this barbaric organization:

The tune started to play. Scarlett placed the gun to the side of her head and began to sing...

Are you gonna kill me now?
Or are you gonna kill me later?
Are you gonna gun me down?
Maybe you should burn me instead...

As she dared the Christian State to shoot her, Scarlett pulled the trigger, to the shock of everybody watching. If the gun had been loaded, she would have shot herself in the head on the WorldVision stage. However, it was not loaded. Then, before the crowd could recover from the shock of watching her pull the trigger, simulating the act of blowing her brains out, the stage was seemingly set on fire. Scarlett walked through the flames, seemingly unaffected by them.

You want me all scared tonight
Scared of your evil God
You want me to beg for mercy
Well, go ahead and do your worst

This section was a little more understated. Scarlett used a defiant tone to deliver these lines, making it clear to all that she was not intimidated by the Christian State.

You say that its the Will of God
You say these are the Wages of Sin
You say I'm a sinner
You say I'm a whore but
I'm all that and more!
Maybe on the other side, I can kill you instead
I'm all that and more!
Maybe on the other side, I can kill you instead!

I'm not scared of you!

Now, Scarlett began to move around and dance provocatively while she sang in a mocking tone that signified her contempt for the Christian State.

Are you gonna kill me now?
Or are you gonna kill me later?
Honestly, I don't give a shit
In the end, its all the same

The final two lines here were delivered in the sarcastic tone of a typical teenage girl having an argument with an authority figure, with the facial gestures to match.

I'm not afraid of you tonight
Not afraid of your stupid God
I already know that I'm gonna burn
But, baby, I don't care

The fire reappeared, giving Scarlett a chance to walk through it once again as she sang about how she was going to burn.

You wanna tear me down
You wanna see me cry
You wanna take my soul
You wanna make me die but
I'm not backing down
I'm not backing down

Now, Scarlett began to dance again as she sang in a defiant tone.

So you think you're the good guy?
Do you?
Actin' so self-righteous
I'm sure
So you think you're the good guy?
Do you?
You're actin' so self-righteous

Now, Scarlett dispensed with the tone and the theatrics, as she symbolically put her questions to the Christian State. She knew that she was approaching the end of her song and began adjusting her tone of voice accordingly.

I'm sure you want to kill me now
You want to make me suffer and
You want to make me beg but
Go ahead and do your worst
Go ahead and do your worst

However, she turned the theatrics up to another level here, as she appeared to writhe in pain. Scarlett then immediately shifted to her knees, as if she was begging before getting back up and finishing the song in her mocking tone. After she finished singing, she decided to say some final words to the audience:

Scarlett Nicholls wrote:On a daily basis, women are being crucified upside down and burned at the stake by the Christian State. This is no ordinary terrorist organization. These people are inhuman monsters, who want to murder every man, woman and child who does not share their faith, in the vain hope that their demonic God Iesus will return to establish his hellish Kingdom that will last a thousand years. I urge everybody here today and everybody watching around the multiverse to wake up to the threat posed by the so-called "True Church" before it is too late. Otherwise, we will all be left with the choice between submission to that crazed Church or death. We can no longer afford to ignore or downplay the threat of Radical Christianity, for they will not relent until all life either believes as they do or perishes...

Scarlett picked up her dress and walked off the stage, hoping that she had remembered to say everything that she wanted to say.
Why I left NS Sports
World Cup 85 Champions
1st: DBC 28, X Winter Olympics, Independents Cup 4, CoH 66, WBC 46, World Bowl XXXVIII, World Cup 85
2nd: World Cup 68, DBC 27, U15WC 8, UWCFA Gold Cup I, BoI 15, 2nd Imperial Chap Olympiad, NSCF 11
Host: World Cups 68 & 81, CoH 58, Games of XIII Olympiad, X Winter Olympics, World Bowls XXII, XXXI & XXXVIII, WBCs 42 & 46, RUWC 25
Current Senior Consul: Nova Hellstrom-Hancock (Golden Age)
Current Junior Consul: Samuel Izmailov (Nat-Gre)
Demonym: Republican
Trigram: FFR
Official Nation Name: Federation of Free Republics
Stop Biden: Vote Trump!

Lymantatia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 13, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lymantatia » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:25 am

27. Lymantatia - Lock Clicks One (WV39) - Luc Desnoyers
Melody
Hear the big sound of the number
Shinier than your eyes azure
Gleaming like a blooming flower
Go by the light of the lock that clicks softly

Be life valued at five or none
Under the red and yellow sun
We shall now have lots of party fun
Pucha fun pants on, join me mon
Let's havin' fun till the lock clicks one

And when it clicks up to two
What about me and you?
Our days shall now start anew
With never furtherest ado
And now what I had knew
Everything is now always true
I ask: John Doe who? Not you too!
Let's get that chime and get a clue

Be life valued at five or none
Under the red and yellow sun
We shall now have lots of party fun

And when it clicks up to three
What about you and me?
Our hands go across the sea
With you, me, he, them, us and she
And now what I will see
Everything is now real shiny
I ask: She glossy? I agree!
Let's get that chime for sounds I see

And when it clicks up to four
Me and you, really sure?
Our days shall start every four score
Except when there is World War
And now that I know more
Someone was here or there before
I ask: Is he here? Over there!
Let's get that chime and figure where
Baptism of Fire 44 Round of 16, de facto retired.

Cookesland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 01, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Cookesland » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:32 am

It had been a long time since GeM had been at the WorldVision Song Contest. Local interest had faded in the contest after her 6th place finish at the 3rd WorldVision Contest. Walked up to the stage wearing a low-cut black dress, much nicer than the ridiculous flag outfit she world the last time she had performed "Kiri-Body". The tune would be a little different too, it had been sped up to fit more with the times and to correct the complaints that the original tune had been too slow.

She appeared on stage at the top of a large black mountain prop. Her dancers were around the base of it. She spoke "Hello Polkopia & Kishrael! Hello World! Are you ready tonight!?" Dark copper colored confetti rained down from the ceiling and jets of white smoke came up from the stage and she began to sing.

“Kiri-body, Kiri-body
This is hectic, can you mimic?
don’t be skeptic, this is electric
It’s so rhythmic, I’ll do the rest”

“Pop it, let’s lock it all
anybody get to the floor
we’re gonna dance ‘til we’re out the door
Kiri-body, Kiri-body,
dance until you’re sore

“Kiri-body, Kiri-body

She descends from the mountain, obviously almost falling down it. She saves herself quickly and pretends nothing happened.

“Now we’ve started, dance harder
Kiri-body, Kiri-body
Everybody, shake your body
It’s exotic, so melodic

Let’s rock it, get on it
Let’s rock it, get on it
Let’s rock it, get on it

The dancers behind her are slightly out of sync with her and one even slips on the confetti that has not been cleaned up. The audience laughs.

Let’s rock it, get on it
Don’t flaught it, don’t stop it
Kiri-body, Kiri-body
C’mon, I wanna see you dance like that

Pop it, let’s lock it all
anybody get to the floor
Kiri-body, Kiri-body, dance until you’re sore

Let’s rock it, get on it
Let’s rock it, get on it
Let’s rock it, get on it

Kiri-body, Kiri-body
Kiri-body, Kiri-body
Kiri-body, Kiri-body
Kiri-body, Kiri-body

She motions her hands and hopes that the audience will join in the clapping with her.

Let’s rock it, get on it
Let’s rock it, get on it
Let’s rock it, get on it

anybody get to the floor
Kiri-body, Kiri-body, dance until you’re sore."

“Kiri-body, Kiri-body
Kiri-body, Kiri-body
Kiri-body, Kiri-body
Kiri-body, Kiri-body....

She thanks the crowd and leaves smiling with the dancers, dreading the reviews of her performance and still unsure of what "Kiri-Body" exactly meant.

Eura
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 12, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Eura » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:45 am

29 - EURA
Sexually Explicit Christmas by Curtains, from WV 22

The Euran pisstake/rock band Curtains were Eura's first and, for a few years at least, last WorldVision entry back in WV 22. The band were a bit older now, and the drummer had been replaced by a heroin addict, but they were still as enjoyable as ever. Sam Fallowton stepped up to the mic. 'We're back!' A chorus of mixed cheers and boos came back at him. 'That's right, we are back, with the song that kicked off the great trend of the pisstake entry at WorldVision, which spits in the face of the man and the godawful processed pop you people call music! Fuck it all!' The tune of "I Will Survive", to which Sexually Explicit Christmas is set, began to play as the audience prepared to be once again subjected to the most glorious entry of Worldvision history - the original, and the best, joke entry, written by 14 year old boys, but for the nation.

Christmas Day is my favourite time
of every year,
but it wouldn't be the same
without a bit of sex and cheer,

My urges have been kept deep within,
where they belong,
but I've grown tired,
and now i'm taking off your thong!

Now it's time to procreate,
not to be celibate,
she kept saying no to me
but I went off in her face,

Damnit, it's in my eye!

It was you who left me
playing with my tool
no sex for me,
just pornography!

(Chorus) So let me dip in your pie,
Let's multiply,
As long as I have a boner
I know we'll be intimate
you and I,

You're lying on your back
and want me to make your boyfriend
watch and see,
what it looks like when I'm pumping
you from ten o'clock till three!

Girl's are in sight,
They won't try to fight,
from the moment that they touch
they're gonna' turn totally bi,

You just sit there and talk
to your friends on the phone,
but hey get ready babe
for a good dicking now they've said
goodbye and so long!

They then break into a funk guitar solo for approximately 15 seconds before resuming the lyrics.

One day you complain that your
arse squeaks when you fart,
but baby we all know thats because
of what we did in the barn,

You want to feel me
you do not care for monogamy,
you take it from me three times a day
but still don't tell your hubby Steve!

It's so very tight,
Good enough for porn,
you're so hot tell me how you get by
while keeping your panties on,

Why the fuck should I get up
and make this girl iced tea,
because if I keep this young lady happy,
she'll ride me harder than a jockey!

(Chorus) So let me dip in your pie,
Let's multiply,
As long as I have a boner
I know we'll be intimate
you and I,

You may have a bra on
and not have those babies out to see,
but baby you've spilt water,
so you can't stop me
from looking through your Baby T!

The guitarists break into another breakdown, lasting 18 seconds, during which all of them removed their robes to reveal diamond encrusted underwear. Then they returned to the final part of the song.

Baby there's nothing left to say
You've taken it ignoring pain,
We've been doing it for hours
and it's becoming a drain,

We're going to do it one more time
I'm going to tap that beautiful ass,
I'll be gentle my sweet baby so don't
you dare give me any sass!

This is the last time I'll put out
it's nearly five o'clock,
you've made me spent
you've got happy
you've ripped off my cock,

Our love is free
No regrets
just one really long party,
but shit I forgot the condom
so for you it's pregnancy!

Well shit there's no time,
for you to cry,
You gave me a lovely time
but now I'm cutting our ties,

Nine months to go
It get's closer every day,
But shit baby that thing is real
and it'll come out of your
va-jay-jay!

The song then comes to an end with an epic breakdown by the guitarists.

The last time this performance happened, they ended the act by pulling off their diamond underwear and showing the audience the goods before being escorted off stage. This time there would be no such interruption. Instead, another band member burst out of the piano, looking a bit deranged with a gimp suit and a balaclava - and also an assault rifle. As the host came on stage to escort the band off he fired a warning shot at her feet, and she panicked, sprinting back stage. 'Now listen, you inbred Kishraeli fucknuts, I'm here to party!' However it turned out quickly this guy wasn't actually with the band, and now the band had taken off their pants. The gunman stood there, shocked, and quickly realised he was now on his own in front of a global television audience with the crowd in front of him silent. 'Err...I had something. Wait. I really did, honest, hold on.' He looked up at the sky thoughtfully for a moment, before finally it dawned on him. 'Oh, yes! LONG LIVE THE SAMEBAN PEOPLE, DEATH TO THE EURAN MENACE!' He unloaded the rest of his magazine in the general direction of the Euran flag on the electronic scoreboard before sprinting off stage as thousands of people stood in shock, while some ran and screamed. The band didn't know what to do as they stood their naked. 'So, uh, guys, let's not panic. Thanks for coming, we are Curtains and I...don't know what to do here. Host? Help?'

Suddenly the gunman was back, with a fresh magazine, and aimed at the audience. 'I can't find the fire exit, so I'll just have to kill as many as you people as possible!' With no armed security appearing, for whatever reason, it was left to the members of Curtains to confront the man. The drummer, Rex McCoolidge, threw his sticks at the man and pulled out a heavy handgun. 'Hey, dickhead!'
'What?'
'Look's like its time for you to...erm...'
'Huh?'
'...I swear, I had something for this.'
'Die, Euran pig!' The terrorist swung his rifle around but thankfully, in the nick of time, the drummer stopped hesitating and blew the pinko Sameban commie bastard to kingdom come. There was a pause before the crowd erupted into jubilant celebration, as confetti and a giant Euran flag dropped down from the ceiling onto the stage. The terrorist cried his foul Sameban tears as he bled out while a falcon with the words "Social Democracy and Euran Unionism" flew in and perched itself on the drumkit. It suddenly erupted, turning into a hundred doves of peace. The host came on, and she wrapped herself around the naked drummer, and all was well. Oh, and for whatever reason, that motorbike guy we had back in that time at Worldvision where we had a motorbike guy jump some stuff was there. He drove onto the stage and then into the audience and crowdsurfed because he's awesome and stuff. There was fireworks. Everyone got laid. The end.
United Federation of Eura - Sporting achievements
Champions: WC66, WC73, CR23, CR27, CR34, CoH 85, Market Cup I, Next Generation Trophy, Gold Medal (Mens Football) Olympics IX
Runner up: WC60, WC72, WC78, CR16, CR20, CR32, CR44, CoH51, COH79
Host: CR24, CR37, BoF60, CR Under 21's and Under 17's

Polkopia
Minister

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Polkopia » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:57 pm

Interval Act
"40"

After the Lymantatian act left the stage and the screen showing Cookesland's performance began to fade away, the stage was completely dark. Soon though, the sound of footsteps echoed throughout the arena. Eventually, the spotlight shone on one man dressed in traditional Kishraeli garbs matching the color of the flag on the front of the stage. Again, the footsteps could be heard and and again, another spotlight shone on a woman dressed in traditional Polkopian clothes standing on the front of the stage. On and on this pattern went until there were six members standing on the stage, three men and three women. Two of the women were dressed in Polkopian garb, as was one man, but two men were dressed in Kishraeli garb, as was the other woman. They all looked blankly toward the audience for a solid fifteen seconds. The occasional cough or shout from the Polkopian crowd could be heard as the anticipation built up.

Suddenly the music began to play and the six members of the group backpedaled toward the center of the stage. The three Polkopians split off from the three Kishraelis and moved to the right side of the sage, while the three Kishraelis moved to the left side of the stage. The Polkopians engaged in a sort of dance which included squatting and standing up with their arms spread out in several rapid motions, while the Kishraelis engaged in a dance involving several walking motions before wrapping and unwrapping each other, with the occasional throw of a dancer in the air, followed by a graceful catch. In the middle of their dance routines, everyone seemed to pause at once and point at the crowd.

Forty
Years of Worldvision
Years of unity
Years of the song

Forty
Winners that we have had
Cities we've all been in
Years of the song

The dances raced forward and raised their arms slowly while flicking their wrists upward to the beat of the song. The background screen was split evenly between Polkopian patterns and Kishraeli patterns which shone bright on the screen. In between lines of the verse, the dancers looked at each other and clapped twice while standing up, and four times while bending over, facing one another.

The years seem to pass us by
And in 1, 2, 3, they're all gone.
It's been forty years of it all
And now we're here to celebrate
Hey! Hey! Hey!

Happy birthday
to the Worldvision Song Contest
To the songs over the years
Ha ha ha ha ha

Happy birthday
Hope you have a special one
Have a good 40th
Ho ho ho ho ho

Happy Birthday
To the contest we all love
To all the songs that have won
Ha ha ha ha ha

Happy Birthday
To this beautiful festival
Which brings us together
Ho ho ho ho ho

During the next part, one Polkopian man and one Kishraeli woman join center stage and spin in each others arms while the others circle around them, clapping. Then, one Polkopian woman and a Kishraeli man do the same.

Forty...
La la la la la la la
La la la la la la la
Ho ho ho ho ho

Forty...
La la la la la la la
La la la la la la la
Ho ho ho ho ho

The three men walk toward the front of the stage and look into the audience and sing in base tones.

Ohh.....

Forty! Forty!
Forty, forty
Years you've united us
Years you've entertained us
Ho ho ho ho ho

Thank you, thank you
For all the laughs and sobs
For the joy and pain
Ho ho ho ho ho

The women burst throught= the gaps from in between the men step back. They whisper into their headsets quick, before the regular song continues.

Forty... Forty...

The group then returns to a horizontal line and sing and dance like they did before.

The years seem to pass us by
And in 1, 2, 3, they're all gone.
It's been forty years of it all
And now we're here to celebrate
Hey! Hey! Hey!

Happy birthday
to the Worldvision Song Contest
To the songs over the years
Ha ha ha ha ha

Happy birthday
Hope you have a special one
Have a good 40th
Ho ho ho ho ho

Happy Birthday
To the contest we all love
To all the songs that have won
Ha ha ha ha ha

Happy Birthday
To this beautiful festival
Which brings us together
Ho ho ho ho ho,
Hey!

The song ends with all dancers posing in an open-armed gesture.

Anna Petravona, the host for the Polkopian half of the show, returned the the stage as the group took their leave.

"Thank you for that performance. Now, it's time to vote. Please dial in on the number on your screen to vote vor your favorite. Please give twelve points to your favorite, ten points to your second favorite, eight points to your third favorite, seven points to your fourth favorite, and on and on until you've given out one point to your tenth favorite. Remember, you cannot vote for your own country, even if you try to do so. Well, that's it. The lines are now open. Ladies and Gentlemen, please begin voting now!"
Anthem (Instrumental) Factbook Embassy
Check out the Polkopian Premier League

1st place: 8 Times (WV25, WV30, WV35 WV39, WV44, WV48, WV50, WV75)
2nd place: 2 Times (WV26, WV34)
3rd place (8 Times: WV27, WV31, WV32, WV37, WV54, WV59, WV70, WV72)

The Sword Bloke
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sword Bloke » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:54 pm

"Hello Kishrael & Polkopia. Shop Owner here, with the Swordean votes live from the green room.

1 vote for The Ultimate Evil for having a song about drugs. Just like the ones that are banned in my nation.

2 votes for Free Republics for a song about death!

3 votes to Eura for a song about more drugs.

4 votes to Bloodbath Generations for some patriotic woman song!

5 votes to Talvezout for a pretty nice death anthem!

6 votes to Yttribia for a song about wars.

7 votes to Normandy & Picardy for sending a band with the word Swords in their name.

And now... 8 points to Electrum for singing about the dreamland that is The Sword Bloke!

Ahem... 10 points to Mister X for killing people for fun!

And 12 points to... Gregoryisgodistan, who again blew the Swordean public away with their death anthem!

Yep, that is the Swordean votes. The Swordean green room couch says nighty-night, WorldVision!
Oh, and just a note I AM RETURNING TO SING IN WORLDVISION 41! ISN'T THAT GREAT?
IBS Ranking: 16th
KPB Ranking: 80th
WBC Ranking: 44th
IBC Ranking: 27th
WCOH Ranking: 21st
RP Population: 38,000,005
Esportiva, It's the place.
GO CAVS!
10th WJHC Host & Champion 10th IBS 4th Place

Anollasia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 05, 2012
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Anollasia » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:43 pm

Anollasia votes

Ryan Wilton, news announcer

"Good evening, WorldVision! I hope you're having a good time! Here are the Anollasian votes:

1 point goes to Coreyo!
2 points go to KwaDai!
3 points go to Bloodbath Generation!
4 points go to Zwangzug!
5 points go to Dreamplanet!
6 points go to The Sarian!
7 points go to Talvezout!

And now, the big points!

8 points go to Yttribia!
10 points go to Polkopia!
12 points go to Tödlichebujoku!

Congratulations! These were the Anollasian votes! Good night!"

Swilatia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 02, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Swilatia » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:12 pm

Good evening WorldVision! Here is lovely Serelian calling, with the results of the Swilatian vote! But first, a little story. It was here that the first WorldVision contest was hosted, long long ago when the world was new and the dinosaurs roamed freely in our vast jungles.

OK, story over, here are the votes you've been waiting for!

One point goes to Dreamplanet!

Two point goes to Ekoz!

Three point goes to Kishrael!

Four point to Bloodbath Generation!

Five point to Normandy and Picardy!

Six point to KwaDai!

Seven point to Praciba!

Now I know you're all starting to get excited, so... bye!

Just kidding!

The eight point goes to Eura!

Ten point goes to... Titaniumland!

And finally, the twelve points... from Swilatia... goes to Izmedu!

Congratulations to everybody who took part, we just didn't have enough points to hand out! I guess its time for me to say good night!
SvilajskaRepublika Free since 1826

Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -6.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.31

Coreyo Entertainment
Secretary

Founded: Mar 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Coreyo Entertainment » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:35 pm

Voting by Coreyo has begun:

1: Ekoz
2: Talvezout
3: Zwangzug
4: The Sarian
5: Anollasia
6: Eura
7: Titaniumland
8: Izmedu
10: Kishrael
12: KwaDai
Check out: Coreyo (Main nation)
Coreyo Sports (Bureau of Sports of Coreyo)

WV38: Entropy - Gloom (17/37 - 55 Points)
WV39: New Evolution - Pretty (20/45 - 52 Points)
WV40: Girls' Era - Dance (34/44 - 24 Points)

WHF16: Entropy - Gloom (3/9 - 19 Points)
WHF17: New Evolution - Pretty (9/12 - 10 Points)
WHF18: After Obstacles - MM (12/18 - 9 Points)

Dreamplanet
Minister

Founded: Sep 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Dreamplanet » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:26 pm

Dreamplanet's votes
Igor: Hello everyone!
Riva: Erm, why isn't there video?
Igor: Yeah, the collapse kinda affected us.
Igor: Anyway, these are the votes from Dreamplanet:
Igor: Goodbye everyone and have a nice contest!
Last edited by Dreamplanet on Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dreamplanet
Dreamplanet
Dreamplanet
Dreamplanet
Dreamplanet

Dreamplanet: We're 14 years behind!

Campionato Esportiva 24 Runners-Up
WorldVision FactbookNational Team Factbook

The Sarian
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sarian » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:26 am

"Hello WorldVision, this is Lavington calling. I now have the results from The Sarian, the first seven of which are on your screens now.

Eight Points from The Sarian go to Tödlichebujoku.
Our Ten Points are going to KwiDai
and finally, the big one, the twelve points from The Sarian go to... Yttribia!

Well done everyone and thank you for a wonderful night."
12 - Yttribia
10 - KwiDai
08 - Tödlichebujoku
07 - Ekoz
06 - Britonisea
05 - Normandy and Picardy
04 - Zwanzug
03 - Izmedu
02 - The Ultimate Evil
01 - Electrum
THE SARI UNION · DE BONDSAARI

Domestic Newswire · Saari CricDatabase

Kwadai
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 20, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kwadai » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:24 am

Fayza al Maliki, KwaDaian TV presenter

Good evening! To all of you dedicated fans of WorldVision! We are ready to release the results from the KwaDaian Voting!

1. Electrum
2. Titaniumland
3. The Sarian
4. Talvezout
5. Yttribia
6. Polkopia
7. Ekoz

8 points from KwaDai go to.....Izmedu
10 points from KwaDai go to.....Kishrael
12 points from KwaDai go to.....TÖDLICHEBUJOKU
Last edited by Kwadai on Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
방탄소년단 | 엑소 | 블랙핑크
Gay male. Ireland. Language enthusiast.

Titaniumland
Diplomat

Founded: May 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Titaniumland » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:49 am

1 points to KwaDai!
2 points for Polkopia!
Awesome 3 points to Todlichebujoku!
4 points from Titans go to Zwangzug
5 points go to Izmedu
6 to Talvezout
7 to Yttribia!
8 points to, drumroll please!, Kishrael
10 points for The Sarian
And the best entry in WSC, according to Titans, is Ekoz! Congrats Yohanna!

Swilatia - 10 Points
Thank you very much Swilatia for 10 points! Damn, big points for Kelly!

Coreyo - 7 points
Thank you so much Coreyo for 7 points! Love from Titans

Dreamplanet - 4 points
Thanks Dreamplanet! XO

Kwadai - 2 points
People from Kwadai are lovely! Thanks for 2 points!

Ekoz - 6 points
Lovely Ekozian! Thank you very much for 6 points!

Praciba - 4 points
Thank you Pracib! Love you all

Total: 33 points
Last edited by Titaniumland on Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Normandy and Picardy
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Normandy and Picardy » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:45 am

The Normand Vote

12 Points - Praciba
10 Points - Kalosia
8 Points - Talvezout
7 Points - Yttribia
6 Points - Polkopia
5 Points - Izmedu
4 Points - Electrum
3 Points - Anollasia
2 Points - Bloodbath Generation
1 Points - Dreamplanet
Northern French Names but with a general Western Med vibe, welcome to N&P

Gregoryisgodistan
Senator

Founded: Jun 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gregoryisgodistan » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:02 am

"Hi, I'm Lord Almighty Gregory. Who really cares about this contest? It's Best of. What matters is the real contest. But I have to vote, so I will.

"12 points to The Sword Bloke
10 points to Britonisea.
8 points to Free Republics
7 points to Eura
6 points to The Ultimate Evil
5 points to The Sarian
4 points to Cookesland
3 points to Mister X
2 points to Electrum
1 point to Kalosia

"That is all. Good night for now."
Gregoryisgodistan, population 75,000,000. All citizens are required to worship Lord Almighty Gregory, our head of state, as a deity.
IBS II Champions
Beach Cup IX Round of 16
World Indoor Soccer Championship 6 - 2nd place
BoI XIV Champion
IBS III Champions
WCoH 22 Round of 16
WB XXII 10th Place in Casaran, advanced to Round of 32
IBS IV host, champion
4th in WCoH 23
WBC 29 QF
HWC 12 hosts
WJHC VI 2nd place,
CoH 60 4th place
WCoH XXIV Champs
CoH 61 Runner-Up
IBS VI Champs
BOI XVI Host
IBS VII Champs
WCoH XXV 2nd Place
WBC 32 2nd Place
IBS VIII host and champs
WBC 33 Host/QF
WCoH 27 co-host and champs
WC 72 Qualifier
WBC 34 champs
CoH 67 Third place

Mister X
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 25, 2013

Postby Mister X » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:30 am

12 Gregoryisgodistan
10 The Sword Bloke
8 Cookesland
7 Kalosia
6 Eura
5 Britonisea
4 Free Republics
3 Electrum
2 The Ultimate Evil
1 The Sarian
MISTER X
WV29: 19th, debut
WV30: 10th, first top 10
WV31: 8th, new PB
WV33: 3rd, new PB
WV34: 6th, first hosting
WVYF: 11th, last place
WV52: 2nd, new PB
WV59: 7th, second hosting
WV62: 1st, first victory

Free Republics
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Republics » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:12 am

12 - Eura
10 - Gregoryisgodistan
8 - Zwangzug
7 - The Ultimate Evil
6 - Yttribia
5 - Electrum
4 - The Sword Bloke
3 - Kishrael
2 - Mister X
1 - Lymantatia
Why I left NS Sports
World Cup 85 Champions
1st: DBC 28, X Winter Olympics, Independents Cup 4, CoH 66, WBC 46, World Bowl XXXVIII, World Cup 85
2nd: World Cup 68, DBC 27, U15WC 8, UWCFA Gold Cup I, BoI 15, 2nd Imperial Chap Olympiad, NSCF 11
Host: World Cups 68 & 81, CoH 58, Games of XIII Olympiad, X Winter Olympics, World Bowls XXII, XXXI & XXXVIII, WBCs 42 & 46, RUWC 25
Current Senior Consul: Nova Hellstrom-Hancock (Golden Age)
Current Junior Consul: Samuel Izmailov (Nat-Gre)
Demonym: Republican
Trigram: FFR
Official Nation Name: Federation of Free Republics
Stop Biden: Vote Trump!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates