NATION

PASSWORD

Once Upon A Time... [OOC/ALWAYS OPEN!]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:04 pm

Claanyad wrote:Ohohoh! This looks like fun.

Character App
Name: Harris Reed
Appearance:
http://pre04.deviantart.net/0d5e/th/pre/i/2012/260/d/d/centaur_by_izonbi-d5f1maa.jpg
Have to admit, I did not make this image. It works pretty well as inspiration, though...
Personality: Though formerly embarrassed by his body, he now takes pride in it. He has a very distinct sense of right and wrong, mainly from doing wrong for a long time beforehand. He is a bit of a joker, but always sticks to a strict moral code. He'll happily punish those who don't follow the laws - but not too harshly, of course...
Bio: It's never a good experience trying to pickpocket a wizard. During a show that had been put on as a distraction by his brothers and partners-in-crime, Harris inadvertently tried to pickpocket the White Wizard. Being an all-knowing wizard, Harris was chastised for his foolish behaviour. As punishment, he was turned into a centaur - of course, half-horse, half-man. His brothers sneered at him, mainly because he was struggling to walk. They threw him out onto the streets to fend for himself, and he walked out into the forest, trying to commit suicide. But before he could do the deed, an eagle came up to him and vowed to teach him to make use of his life. Soon, Harris learned to walk and run, fight with a spear, and make full use of his new body for good.
RP Example: Link. All the link.

May I also apply for the eagle? I like eagles!

Yes you can! Accepted. :3
Equalsun Empire is my spirit animal.
Feel free to follow my Tumblr to view my art!! ^^ SwankyPankeroni
Trace and Charli are my besties! ^-^
Personal Navigator of Tracian Empire!
*throws in cool nicknames for other NSers* (/ouo)/*.*.*

Claanyad
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Claanyad » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:13 pm

Castle Crashers wrote:Yes you can! Accepted. :3

Yay!

Character App 2
Name: Arnold
Appearance:Personality: Jolly and wise at some times, but is very quick to correct the mistakes of others - sometimes painfully. Rather illusive and mysterious, though also quite eccentric and talkative. Very defensive of Harris, and is not one to judge based on appearance - a skill which Harris still has not learned.
Occupation: Official Mentor. It doesn't pay very well... You know what, it doesn't pay at all! Oh, fine then. It pays in the rewards of watching someone grow into a better creature. Whatever that's supposed to mean!
Bio: Very, very little is known about Arnold. He doesn't like talking about his past, despite his otherwise chatty nature. What is known is that he met with Harris Reed when he was in the woods, and they have been firm friends ever since. Very often, he will try to defend Harris, mainly from verbal attacks more than physical ones. Turns out, the eagle's apprentice is a pretty decent fighter... Thanks, in part, to Arnold.
RP Example: Same as before...
Last edited by Claanyad on Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IATA Member
WARNING: I am Celtic. This nation is not Celtic.
..()_()
.(o - o) /\
...|.....\/...\
...|......\vvv\
...|.)|.)(..)===<<<

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:27 pm

SHADOWFALL IS UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:37 pm

Charlia wrote:SHADOWFALL IS UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!

WEW

Soviet Chernarus
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Chernarus » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:40 pm

Character App
Name: Aegis Eruncard
Appearance: Linky
Personality: He is often very rowdy, never exactly being able to sit still and has an adventurous personality, always wanting to explore. However, due to his upbringing he also is usually polite to others, unless they annoy or anger him for some reason. He also dislikes people with snobby, arrogant personalities.
Occupation: A traveller/adventurer, going around doing tasks in exchange for money, food, or supplies
Bio (optional):
Aegis was born in the 3 Noble Families of the Kingdom of Draetus. The Noble Families were descended by the Founders of the Kingdom, and thus lived very extravagantly; it was imperative that each of the Families had a male heir for them to send to the Council, who selected the man who they deemed best for the position of King. At an early age, he was pampered; however, despite this, he was a rowdy and disobedient kid, who had expressed an interest in magic. Training himself in it secretly at night, his parents, who saw that their pampering was only making things worse, suddenly became ill-tempered with him, due to Aegis's personality. Oftentimes, his father would discipline him when he got disobedient or defied his parents orders - this would only increase his resentment, mainly for his parents and of the Families in general. When he was 14, he finally chose to run away, utilizing magic - specifically energy magic (able to manifest his energy as a glowing, light blue, almost white-ish substance) - to escape. His parents organized a nationwide manhunt, and Aegis began his lifestyle of an adventurer and traveller, changing his appearance so that he would become unrecognizable. The manhunt was given up after a few months with no luck, although they still are trying to find him, offering rewards for information. He has spent 3 years, mostly honing his skills and trying to earn money in any way that he can to survive - despite this, Aegis still prefers this sort of life style compared to the extravagant one he once lived.

RP Example: You know me.
Last edited by Soviet Chernarus on Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Claven
Minister

Founded: Jan 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Claven » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:45 pm

Character App
Name: Jasper Lockhall
Appearance: Image
Personality: Rather reserved and shy, mostly keeps to himself. He's polite and cordial to everyone he meets, though he expects everyone but himself to do any actual work. He can also act quite snobbish and doesnt really interact with commoners
Bio: Being the younger son of the Duke, Jasper wasnt really given that much attention growing up, attended by the workers of the castle while both parents remained distant. When he was 9 years old, the duke came into a disagreement with the king, and the young Jasper was sent to a manor in the Duke's rural estate. There, he was taught the ways of the court, though not much was expected from him as he was just the younger son, and studied multiple subjects including music, logic, mathematics, and art. He also learnt to use the bow and arrow, accompanying his father on hunting trips during the rare times that he visited. Jasper is always guarded by two prefects who make sure that he experiences no discomfort
RP Example: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=340778&hilit=church
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=340913
(Its been a while :blush: )
Last edited by Claven on Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Protector: The Unified Earth Government
Protectorate: Penguinlanda
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest

My Views On These Nations
The Unified Earth Government
Finsternia
Completed!! Open for business!! TG me!!
Cumberlanda wrote:Not exactly frightened at their military.
Their promiscuity? Scary.
Coalition for Justice

Saint Morning
Minister

Founded: Apr 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:27 pm

YAAAAS tag!!!

Character App

Name: Daria Oakvale

Appearance (Image preferred):Image

Personality: Level headed, strong willed and collective are three words that can describe this elven beauty. Her passion for visiting the unknown and making connections with the other races has often gotten her strange looks from others but she still remains firm in her beliefs that one day the Elves of Mist Wood Forest will be reconnected with the outside world.

Bio (optional): Daria is the youngest of the sons and daughters of Lord Oakvale, the ruler of the Mist Wood Elves, however she is his only legitimate child as the rest are b bastards created by the union of her father and a slave/ or female palace worker. Living in the vast forest of Mist wood, Daria learned how to navigate the forest grounds and avoid the most dangerous parts or areas that were said to be forbidden, however, when Daria had turned 115 she had stumbled upon a small alcove with a large apple tree in it's centre. Famished Daria ate the fruit and was instantly cursed, she no longer was able to view the world through elven ideologies and instead saw the world as any human would and thus wished to advance in technology and to explore the unknown.
RP Example:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=331886
Last edited by Saint Morning on Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Saint Morning
Minister

Founded: Apr 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:49 pm

App is completed

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:56 pm

Soviet Chernarus wrote:Character App
Name: Aegis Eruncard
Appearance: Linky
Personality: He is often very rowdy, never exactly being able to sit still and has an adventurous personality, always wanting to explore. However, due to his upbringing he also is usually polite to others, unless they annoy or anger him for some reason. He also dislikes people with snobby, arrogant personalities.
Occupation: A traveller/adventurer, going around doing tasks in exchange for money, food, or supplies
Bio (optional): WIP
RP Example: You know me.

accepted.

Claven wrote:Character App
Name: Jasper Lockhall
Appearance: (Image)
Personality: Rather reserved and shy, mostly keeps to himself. He's polite and cordial to everyone he meets, though he expects everyone but himself to do any actual work. He can also act quite snobbish and doesnt really interact with commoners
Bio: Being the younger son of the Duke, Jasper wasnt really given that much attention growing up, attended by the workers of the castle while both parents remained distant. When he was 9 years old, the duke came into a disagreement with the king, and the young Jasper was sent to a manor in the Duke's rural estate. There, he was taught the ways of the court, though not much was expected from him as he was just the younger son, and studied multiple subjects including music, logic, mathematics, and art. He also learnt to use the bow and arrow, accompanying his father on hunting trips during the rare times that he visited. Jasper is always guarded by two prefects who make sure that he experiences no discomfort
RP Example: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... lit=church
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=340913
(Its been a while :blush: )

Accepted!

Saint Morning wrote:YAAAAS tag!!!

Character App

Name: Daria Oakvale

Appearance (Image preferred):(Image)

Personality: Level headed, strong willed and collective are three words that can describe this elven beauty. Her passion for visiting the unknown and making connections with the other races has often gotten her strange looks from others but she still remains firm in her beliefs that one day the Elves of Mist Wood Forest will be reconnected with the outside world.

Bio (optional): Daria is the youngest of the sons and daughters of Lord Oakvale, the ruler of the Mist Wood Elves, however she is his only legitimate child as the rest are b bastards created by the union of her father and a slave/ or female palace worker. Living in the vast forest of Mist wood, Daria learned how to navigate the forest grounds and avoid the most dangerous parts or areas that were said to be forbidden, however, when Daria had turned 115 she had stumbled upon a small alcove with a large apple tree in it's centre. Famished Daria ate the fruit and was instantly cursed, she no longer was able to view the world through elven ideologies and instead saw the world as any human would and thus wished to advance in technology and to explore the unknown.
RP Example:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=331886

Accepted!

Cuprum
Senator

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:23 pm

Sup?

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:13 pm

Cuprum wrote:Sup?

The sky.

Foolish mortal.

The Krogan
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Krogan » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:24 pm

Gonna throw up an app tomorrow, if that ist cool ja
The perpetual lurker of NS, trudging through the desolate winter.

UnStellar
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby UnStellar » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:28 pm

I might be able to give this a whirl.
"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst . . ."

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:53 pm

UnStellar wrote:I might be able to give this a whirl.

Sounds good!

Ill probably get the IC up tomorrow.

Soviet Chernarus
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Chernarus » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:55 pm

Castle Crashers wrote:
UnStellar wrote:I might be able to give this a whirl.

Sounds good!

Ill probably get the IC up tomorrow.

Cool, I'll have my bio finished by then

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:56 pm

Character App
Name: Chloe Laconia
Appearance:

Personality: Adventurous, friendly, sweet, wild, free-spirited, trusting
Bio: Psh, nnaaaahhh.
RP Example: 8)

Cuprum
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:21 pm

Charlia wrote:
Cuprum wrote:Sup?

The sky.

Foolish mortal.

Lol, my apologies for my foolishness

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:24 pm

Cuprum wrote:
Charlia wrote:The sky.

Foolish mortal.

XD

No problem, you're only human.

Cuprum
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:29 pm

Charlia wrote:
Cuprum wrote:

XD

No problem, you're only human.

XD

Transyl
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transyl » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:37 pm

Character App
Name: Miku Hiroshima.

Appearance (Image preferred):

Personality: Social, energetic, sweet/kind and outgoing. Easy to get along with as long as you're a decent person.

Occupation (Princess, prince, baker, farmer, etc.): Fairy Princess (If this isn't ok in the Fairytale RP, just tell me...Cause, this is a 'Fairy'tale after all.)

Bio (optional): Nah...Maybe WIP. (I can give a back story on her being a Fairy Princess if needed.)

RP Example: Here ya go.
Last edited by Transyl on Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Kitty!
About me
NS stats have no power here. We only use Factbooks!
Main Factbook.

Proud Fascist!
Proud member of the Anti-Democracy League!
Yandere!
Ancient Humans is the love of my life! Touch him and you'll face my wrath!
Creepwood Apple-Loosa and Xanama are my Kawaii Friends! :3

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:39 pm

Transyl wrote:Character App
Name: Miku Hatsuna

Personality: Social, energetic, sweet/kind and outgoing. Easy to get along with as long as you're a decent person.

Occupation (Princess, prince, baker, farmer, etc.): Fairy Princess (If this isn't ok in the Fairytale RP, just tell me...Cause, this is a 'Fairy'tale after all.)

Bio (optional): Nah...Maybe WIP. (I can give a back story on her being a Fairy Princess if needed.)

Accepted, of course! :3

Transyl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Transyl » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:40 pm

Castle Crashers wrote:Accepted, of course! :3

I have a feeling my character is gonna be the only Fairy Princess. ^-^ Heheh...
I'm Kitty!
About me
Main Factbook.

Proud Fascist!
Yandere!

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:41 pm

Transyl wrote:Character App
Name: Miku Hatsuna

I'm going to die laughing now.

Miku Hatsuna?
... :rofl:

Transyl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Transyl » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:42 pm

Charlia wrote:I'm going to die laughing now.

Miku Hatsuna?

I see nothing wrong with it. *Blank stare* Fine, I'll change her last name. Sheesh.
Last edited by Transyl on Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Kitty!
About me
Main Factbook.

Proud Fascist!
Yandere!

Independent State AF
Ambassador

Founded: May 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Independent State AF » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:45 pm

Transyl wrote:
Charlia wrote:I'm going to die laughing now.

Miku Hatsuna?

I see nothing wrong with it. *Blank stare* Fine, I'll change her last name. Sheesh.

I liked it with Hatsuna.
JS.
It was a nod to Hatsune, atleast...I think it was, was it?
When IC please refer to my nation as The ISAF
Official Member of the Universal Technology Alliance!
HUMAN AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!
Proud member of The Anti Democracy League
ISFJ (The Nurturer) Personality type
Pro: LGBT Rights,UK/US, Big Defense Spending, Authoritarian/Totalitarian/Fascist Government, Pro-Choice, Nationalism, Robotics, Imperial US, VOCALOID (Google it).
Anti: Religion, Homophobia/Transphobia
Want my IC Stats? Look here! We grow ever stronger! http://www.broomdces.com/nseconomy/nations.php?nation=Independent+State+AF

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse