NATION

PASSWORD

Lights out! (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Untied Federation of Russia
Diplomat

Founded: May 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Lights out! (IC)

Postby The Untied Federation of Russia » Sat May 23, 2015 6:56 pm

OOC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=342179&p=24668340#p24668340

Yakov walked onto the beach he checked to see if he still had his pistol after a while of trying to find his pistol he found it and got it out.

"Thank god my I still have my pistol." Yakov said in a heavy Russian accent.

"Now what was that blue wave I saw on the plane it must be some kind of American EMP or something I need to find the nearest town and ask any questions." Yakov looked behind him as his plane sinks into the water after he watched his plane sink he walked away to find the nearest town.
Last edited by The Untied Federation of Russia on Sat May 23, 2015 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please ignore the Untied in my name it was a typo so please do not mock me about this.

I do not use NS STATS

Puppet nation belonging to Aeritai.

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Sat May 23, 2015 7:20 pm

Muhammad and the rest of the Muslim mob entered an apartment building to search for infidels. They split up so that they may search quickly. Muhammad kicks down the door of an apartment, brandishing his AK-47. He sees the tenant, who was a young, scared woman, duck her head behind a couch. Muhammad briskly walks around the couch and hits her with the butt of the gun. She didn't die or even get knocked out, but she did play dead. He then goes to the kitchen to search for food to stockpile. He not only found food, but also a kitchen knife. Muhammad grabbed that knife and thought to himself "I have no where to put this." He then shouts to his brethren "Did anyone find some duct tape?" One of them responded
"Over here, my brother!"
Muhammad then walked towards the voice, spitting on the tenant as he went. Muhammad grabbed the duct tape and taped the knife to the front of his gun, making it like a bayonet. He said "Thank you, my brother!" Before continuing his search.
Last edited by ApplePieistan on Sat May 23, 2015 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Transyl
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transyl » Sat May 23, 2015 7:28 pm

New York City, New York.

Lilith had been hiding in an abandoned building, in the dark, for days now. Ever since the power grid went out, no food, water, or rest for 3 days. The last thing she could remember, was her Aunt abandoning her here, then a loud gunshot. She assumed her aunt was dead by now, shot and killed by other rambunctious fools running the streets, breaking into buildings because they have no power or security anymore. As she looked at her small machine gun and machete in her pocket, she got up off the concrete floor of the building, and walked out the door to find food from somewhere. There was an abandoned grocery store nearby, so she decided to go there first, carrying her gun in one hand, trying not to run into strangers. Lilith had a supply of bullets stashed in her backpack, that she obviously stole a while ago from some gun shop in town.

As she arrived at the grocery store, the front window was smashed, it had been broken into many times before. She quietly went in through the window, and looked around for any canned food that was still good. Lilith came across a bunch of rice and beans, she grabbed as much as she could fit into her backpack, and began to leave the store. She soon realized she needed water, so she walked back into the store to find some bottled water. Astonishingly, she found some. She grabbed a bottle of water, and instantly drank all of it. She was dying of thirst, like she had been trapped in the middle of a desert for weeks, but she knew that was false obviously. Ever since the power went out, the streets of New York have been chaotic. Fights broke out daily, people died every hour of the day, and it was almost apocalyptic.

Lilith exited the store, and walked back towards her 'safe house', in which she claimed. Her supposed safe house, is an abandoned apartment building, which had a fire not too long ago. It was still in a survivable condition, she wasn't in any danger or anything by being in there all the time. The beds were still in tact, and the air was breathable, sort of. She wore a bandana over her mouth all the time, because the air there burned her throat a bit. Ashes still lingered in the air of that building, but Lilith didn't mind it too much, she never complained about it.

Lilith arrived back at the apartment building, and she went up to the second floor to where her room was. She opened the door to her room, and put her gun, machete, and backpack on her bed. It was a nice room for a place that nearly got burned down a while ago. She made sure to lock the door behind her, just in case someone decided to come into this place, which she doubted highly. She sighed, and laid down on her bed, to relax and think about what to do next.
I'm Kitty!
About me
NS stats have no power here. We only use Factbooks!
Main Factbook.

Proud Fascist!
Proud member of the Anti-Democracy League!
Yandere!
Ancient Humans is the love of my life! Touch him and you'll face my wrath!
Creepwood Apple-Loosa and Xanama are my Kawaii Friends! :3

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat May 23, 2015 7:36 pm

Wyne had just arrived at work when he saw a large blue wave flow over the city. Immediately after the wave flew over, the city went dark. The power was out. It didn't seem to out of the ordinary for the time. But days past, and the power still didn't turn back on. The city entered a panic, the government collapsed.

Out of fear for his family, his wife and newborn boy, Wyne banded together with some associates from work. While all the big wigs of the Canadian Forces Base Kingston left and ran, he and his comrades stayed and began to establish a government. They succeeded, the Military Republic of Kingston was born, any citizen could join, and they did. Wyne was quickly elected as their leader.

This simple act had consolidated all remaining people in Kingston, Canada, into one society. Looking out for each other became the number one priority, everyone was feed. The centre of government for this Republic was Fort Henry. To prepare for a time when resources would start running low,farming operations have commenced and specialized parties created to search the land and salvage anything. They still had vehicles, such as boats and some working cars, not many. Using these vehicles, these Salvage Parties do their job. The most common form of transportation for the people has become via horse.

Kingston, Canada

The day that the power went out was almost one week ago. All of this was done in under two weeks, Wyne thought as he over looked the Great Lakes. He stood at a wall of Fort Henry, he was getting ready to leave on a Salvage mission. He picked up his trusty C8A3 Carbine Rifle, put a Browning 9-mm Pistol in his holster and grabbed his machete.

He left the Fort, he walked pass many people and families just out and enjoying life. He had helped in creating this society, this filled him with pride. He joined up with the Salvage team down by the water, they were loading up supplies. Their target for this mission was across the pond, America. Hopefully they could make their way all the way to New York.

"Hey, Wyne, you ready for an adventure." Said Jim, one of Wyne's oldest friends.

"I was born ready." Wyne said as he boarded the ship.

After Wyne boarded, the ship began on its way across the lake.
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Sun May 24, 2015 9:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Untied Federation of Russia » Sat May 23, 2015 7:52 pm

New York, New York

Yakov walked around the dark city of New York he was wondering why New York had could it be the same blue wave that shut his plane down he wasn't too sure.

Looks like the American government EMPed their own state I knew they were corrupt Yakov thought.

I wonder if Russia is affected by this what am I thinking? There's no way a EMP can reach that far. Yakov saw a empty store he went inside the store he looked down and found some canned food he picked it up and put it in his backpack.

"This can be my safehouse for now." Yakov said as he went to the back room of the store and sat down on the floor.
Please ignore the Untied in my name it was a typo so please do not mock me about this.

I do not use NS STATS

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Sat May 23, 2015 8:08 pm

Muhammad had breached a second apartment in the building and found no inhabitants, which was relieving because he wouldn't face resistance, yet at the same time, disappointing, because he wanted to try out his makeshift bayonet. He found more food than he could carry after searching the second apartment, which called for a change in plans. He needed a more sophisticated way of carrying the food back to the mosque which they called home. He placed the food on a table, then ran to the nearest store to grab a shopping cart. This was the same store that Yakov was in, but Muhammad didn't do more than give him a stern look through the window before beginning to push one of the shopping carts back to the apartment. Muhammad had the gun on the currently empty shopping cart so that people in front of him would no not to mess with him.
Last edited by ApplePieistan on Sat May 23, 2015 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Untied Federation of Russia » Sat May 23, 2015 8:13 pm

ApplePieistan wrote:Muhammad had breached a second apartment in the building and found no inhabitants, which was relieving because he wouldn't face resistance, yet at the same time, disappointing, because he wanted to try out his makeshift bayonet. He found more food than he could carry after searching the second apartment, which called for a change in plans. He needed a more sophisticated way of carrying the food back to the mosque which they called home. He placed the food on a table, then ran to the nearest store to grab a shopping cart. This was the same store that Yakov was in, but Muhammad didn't do more than give him a stern look through the window before pushing one of the shopping carts back to the apartment. Muhammad had the gun on the currently empty shopping cart so that people in front of him would no not to mess with him.

Yakov who saw the man walked outside he put his pistol in his pocket.

"I mean no harm." Yakov said in his Russian accent Yakov could tell the stranger came from the middle east.

"I just want to ask you one question what was that blue wave I saw and how come New York doesn't have any power?"

I do not use NS STATS

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Sat May 23, 2015 8:25 pm

The Untied Federation of Russia wrote:
ApplePieistan wrote:Muhammad had breached a second apartment in the building and found no inhabitants, which was relieving because he wouldn't face resistance, yet at the same time, disappointing, because he wanted to try out his makeshift bayonet. He found more food than he could carry after searching the second apartment, which called for a change in plans. He needed a more sophisticated way of carrying the food back to the mosque which they called home. He placed the food on a table, then ran to the nearest store to grab a shopping cart. This was the same store that Yakov was in, but Muhammad didn't do more than give him a stern look through the window before pushing one of the shopping carts back to the apartment. Muhammad had the gun on the currently empty shopping cart so that people in front of him would no not to mess with him.

"I mean no harm." Yakov said in his Russian accent Yakov could tell the stranger came from the middle east.

"I just want to ask you one question what was that blue wave I saw and how come New York doesn't have any power?"

Normally, Muhammad would've stabbed this guy in the throat with the bayonet that he was itching to use, but he thought that he may be able to make this man see the error in his ways. Muhammad stops the cart and shouts "It is the Day of Resurrection, infidel! The end of days! We must purge of the infidels before it is to late. You're either with us or against us!" Muhammad then grabs his gun and puts it across his waist. He then calmly yet firmly states "Which are you?"

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Untied Federation of Russia » Sat May 23, 2015 8:29 pm

ApplePieistan wrote:

Normally, Muhammad would've stabbed this guy in the throat with the bayonet that he was itching to use, but he thought that he may be able to make this man see the error in his ways. Muhammad stops the cart and shouts "It is the Day of Resurrection, infidel! The end of days! We must purge of the infidels before it is to late. You're either with us or against us!" Muhammad then grabs his gun and puts it across his waist. He then calmly yet firmly states "Which are you?"

"Day of Resurrection?" Yakov asked.

"What does that mean?" Yakov didn't know that much about Islamic.

I hope I didn't offend him with that question Yakov thought.

I do not use NS STATS

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Sat May 23, 2015 8:50 pm

ApplePieistan wrote:Normally, Muhammad would've stabbed this guy in the throat with the bayonet that he was itching to use, but he thought that he may be able to make this man see the error in his ways. Muhammad stops the cart and shouts "It is the Day of Resurrection, infidel! The end of days! We must purge of the infidels before it is to late. You're either with us or against us!" Muhammad then grabs his gun and puts it across his waist. He then calmly yet firmly states "Which are you?"

Muhammad was quite angered, as he was tired of his ignorance. "This means that Allah wishes for all life will be annihilated! Now, he is performing his final assessment of all humanity!" He then began to calm down and stop shouting. "Only the true, good Muslims will see Jannah, or paradise. I have seen the ALL of the signs that the end is coming. You Americans make bad men become authorities, all you drink so much, listen to music, fornicate, act obscene, is there nothing that you Americans won't do?"

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Untied Federation of Russia » Sun May 24, 2015 8:42 am

ApplePieistan wrote:

Muhammad was quite angered, as he was tired of his ignorance. "This means that Allah wishes for all life will be annihilated! Now, he is performing his final assessment of all humanity!" He then began to calm down and stop shouting. "Only the true, good Muslims will see Jannah, or paradise. I have seen the ALL of the signs that the end is coming. You Americans make bad men become authorities, all you drink so much, listen to music, fornicate, act obscene, is there nothing that you Americans won't do?"

Yakov notice he hated the Americans.

"First of all I am a Russian not a American and it looks like we have something in common we both hate the Americans." Yakov said.

"I think we should be friends."

I do not use NS STATS

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Sun May 24, 2015 9:28 am

ApplePieistan wrote:Muhammad was quite angered, as he was tired of his ignorance. "This means that Allah wishes for all life will be annihilated! Now, he is performing his final assessment of all humanity!" He then began to calm down and stop shouting. "Only the true, good Muslims will see Jannah, or paradise. I have seen the ALL of the signs that the end is coming. You Americans make bad men become authorities, all you drink so much, listen to music, fornicate, act obscene, is there nothing that you Americans won't do?"

"First of all I am a Russian not a American and it looks like we have something in common we both hate the Americans." Yakov said.

Muhammad almost laughed at his proposal. "Gah, you expect me to befriend infidel scum? You people are no friends of mine, only friends of each other. Now, I have a question for you." Muhammad looks at Yakov with hate and mistrust. "Are you willing to shed your status as an infidel to joint he Muslim faith?"

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Untied Federation of Russia » Sun May 24, 2015 9:35 am

ApplePieistan wrote:

Muhammad almost laughed at his proposal. "Gah, you expect me to befriend infidel scum? You people are no friends of mine, only friends of each other. Now, I have a question for you." Muhammad looks at Yakov with hate and mistrust. "Are you willing to shed your status as an infidel to joint he Muslim faith?"

"If it makes me stay alive sure I'll convert to the Muslim faith." Yakov said.

Of coures he lied about it but he needed to stay alive in order to find out what happen Yakov was known to be good at tricking people back in Russia.

I do not use NS STATS

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Sun May 24, 2015 9:41 am

ApplePieistan wrote:Muhammad almost laughed at his proposal. "Gah, you expect me to befriend infidel scum? You people are no friends of mine, only friends of each other. Now, I have a question for you." Muhammad looks at Yakov with hate and mistrust. "Are you willing to shed your status as an infidel to joint he Muslim faith?"

"If it makes me stay alive sure I'll convert to the Muslim faith." Yakov said.

Of coures he lied about it but he needed to stay alive in order to find out what happen Yakov was known to be good at tricking people back in Russia.

"Welcome to the faith, brother! Help us purge the lands of infidels and you will be saved. If you see any looters, do not hesitate to slay them. They are stricken with greed and selfishness and must be put to death. I cannot stay, as I must take this cart to carry food back to the mosque. Praise Allah!" He then ran off, pushing the shopping cart with him.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun May 24, 2015 9:50 am

Near Main Duck Island

The Main Duck Island Pirates. Ever since the power went out the Great Lakes have been swarming with pirates. The Main Duck Island pirates where, well, a joke of a pirate group. They arm themselves with paintball guns, and knifes. Compared to Wyne's men, who carried military grade weaponry, they were bugs. The pirates had tried to board them, but Wyne and his men easily repealed them, without firing a single shot. They just showed them that they were better armed and the pirates backed down. After the pirates backed off, Wyne and his men continued on their way.

Approaching Oswego, New York, USA

As they approached the mouth of the Oswego River, in Oswego, Wyne met with his men to go over their route to New York City. Wyne wanted to see if there was any survivor governments, like his in Kingston, in New York City and along the route to New York City. The reason for this want was that if there was any governments reestablished, then the world has a chance at returning to normal.

"OK, thank you men for volunteering for this mission. As you know our plan is to make it to New York City, then return home along the coast and through the St. Lawrence." Wyne said as he pulled out a river map. "This map lays out all the rivers that this boat can go through. Upon examining it, I have determined that there is only one route that we can take."

The men started to look at the map, Wyne had outlined the route with a highlighter. The men had no objections, it was the only route.

"So, the plan is to take the Oswego River down to the Oneida River. From there, we will follow the Oneida to Lake Oneida, to the other side and enter Pools Brook. We will follow Pools Brook for quite a ways until we reach Ninemile Creek, which we will use to hope on to the Mohawk River. We will follow the Mohawk River till it merges with Pools Brook, but it will still be called the Mohawk. We will continue following the Mohawk, till it meets the Hudson River, which will take us down to New York. Any questions, no, good, this trip should take us about three to four days." Wyne finished.

With that all the men went back to their stations, keeping busy. This was going to be a long trip.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sun May 24, 2015 10:38 am

New York City, New York, United States of America
Day of the Blue Pulse, 12 March 2023
Around 1400 hours, GMT-5 (Eastern Standard Time)

Ah, New York City. This metropolis had come into view quite nicely in the afternoon sky. The skyscrapers of Manhattan that dominated the tiny island in the estuary of the Hudson River seemed to be the tallest buildings around, as the surrounding boroughs had buildings progressively decreasing in height. From a distance, the clouds have served as a veil for some of the skyscrapers, hiding their tapered tips from view. Below the view were ferries going to and fro, carrying tourists of all kinds, who may probably be passing by the woman in green that graced the entrance to the city. However, Adelaide Silver ad only this moment to take in the view of the metropolis while she and some SAS members were on their helicopter. The distinctive roundel of the Royal Air Force can be seen on its side, and its fin flash decorated the vehicle's rudder.

Because Delta Force was supposedly on a mission elsewhere, the Special Air Services has decided to take it upon themselves to go ahead with this mission: to infiltrate a certain cargo ship entering the harbor. Hereford and MI6 have described the cargo ship as that of a Maersk container ship about to enter the docks at around 1500 hours. Might as well get to New York before hand so that they can have a shot at finding out the mysterious cargo inside one of the containers, they say. Hereford has full confidence in their men, that they will get the job done.

The utility helicopter landed at a certain helipad, and from there the SAS were taken to the docks by armored car. Adelaide was in the rear seat of one of the cars, cleaning out her pistol. Her sniper had been already cleaned before the mission, so it will do fine. Her companion, Wallace Barnes, was chewing on some bubblegum, loudly if one must add. She didn't care, as she was wearing some earphones and listening to some music. Adelaide never went on missions without her earphones, as it provided her with something to ease the tension. So far she remained silent while all her male peers talked and talked about their mishaps while they were drinking one time.

Once they have arrived at the shipyards, the men went to their positions. Some of them carried certain bags with them, which had underwater equipment. Adelaide on the other hand, positioned herself at the roof of a certain abandoned highrise in the city close to the docks and readied her sniper rifle. As she was aiming for the ship, a communicator voiced into her ear, relaying the final instructions. She just simply replied back, "I got this."

"That's our Silver. You know what to do."

With her sunglasses on to protect her eyesight from the sun, Adelaide proceeded to stare down her scope to see what is going on down at the shipyards. So far the ship was still on its way, slowly plowing through the waters of the Hudson River. However, a certain blue wave of energy surged from the west and made its presence in the metropolis, and immediately the world changed. A certain EMP has crippled the city by frying all electronics. Realizing this, she quickly threw away her earphones as they sparked. Guess her gadgets are dead, she thought. No matter, time to continue with the mission.

However, the plan began to unravel, as SAS had no idea how to relay information to each other with their electronics disabled. The ship on the other hand slowed down to a halt and remained stationary on the water. This has been a rather convenient inconvenience to the team. They slowly moved towards the ship and started to enter. Perhaps the mission was going to go well. The problem is though, it didn't go as planned. Gunfire has been heard on the ship, but Adelaide can't do anything about it, since the ship is out of range for her. She got her sniper up and quickly headed for another abandoned building for a closer shot. As one of the unknowns was firing what looked like an AK, she took the time to adjust her aim, taking in factors such as wind speed, altitude, even humidity and temperature. Now was the time to put some lead on this man's head. She pulled the trigger, and the bullet flew with such speed, eventually piercing through the man's head. It was a solid headshot.

Another one came into view, and she shot him, too. After that, there were no unknowns with firearms on that vessel. It seemed like the gunfire has stopped, with an eerie silence filling the air over New York. Life in this city has ceased to exist. However, most people living here didn't have a problem with it, since it was probably a power outage that would last for certain hours. It was by 1500 that the New Yorkers have noticed something. All of their electronics aren't working anymore. Some of them began to panic and go outside. Adelaide wasted no time. She went out of her hideout and ran to the shipyards. When arriving there, she had already expended energy. Reaching the armored vehicle, she managed to start it up (as it was EMP resistant) and began to head for the edge of the docks, where the water meets the concrete. Immediately she goes into the water and swims her way to the Maersk ship, with her sniper rifle seeming to drag her down. Once she arrived at the ship's ladder, Adelaide began to climb up to the deck of the ship and scan the place for any survivors.

The blonde arrived at the bridge of the ship, and accidentally stepped on a certain sailor's corpse on board. It was laying there on the floor of the bridge with other men in uniforms and men in dark colored jackets. Apparently a fight broke out here, with these men ending up dead. She did notice a certain sailor who was injured on his arm, caused by a bullet coming from a large rifle bullet. She then asked the sailor, "Are you alright?"

He couldn't speak quite well. "Uh-uhm… Ah…"

"Alright now, just keep it together. I'll fix that up, okay? Can you tell me where the first-aid kit is?"

He slowly pointed to that shelf, where there happens to be a white plastic box. She went over to reach it and bring it back to the injured man to treat his wound for now. Hopefully there can be a hospital nearby…

The man tried to say, "Th-th-thaaank… You…" Pausing to look at her clothes he said to her, "I th-think I… Saw more of you… In the decks… Below…"

That means it must be her teammates! She then said to the sailor, "Stay put, okay?" Then she went out the door and began to scour the decks for her fellow members. It was harder to do now, since the ship's main lights are out. Not even the emergency lights were on, due to the Pulse. However, SAS member after member was found dead as she found each of them. When she came across Wallace's corpse, she sank to her knees and cried over his lifeless body. Adelaide knew that this kid was quite young in this small force. What lives may be torn apart to learn that he was taken from this world?

From there she returned to the bridge to tend to the injured man again. He turned out to be very perceptive of her emotions. "H-h-have you… Lost someone?" She just remained silent as she placed the dressing on his disinfected wound. It was going to be a long day, probably the chaos may increase outside the ship for a few more days. However, she should be getting out of here sometime, with this man on board.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Untied Federation of Russia » Sun May 24, 2015 11:00 am

After the man left Yakov went back inside the dark store he then went back to the backroom he picked up a can of peas he notice he didn't have anything to open it with he then saw a can opener on the ground he picked it up and open the can he started to eat the peas with his hands Yakov didn't know if this EMP would last forever or what but he does know one thing the Americans could've done this but if the U.S. did do this why did they EMP their own state?

Yakov didn't know anymore he put the can of peas on the ground he put his hand in his pockets he took out a picture of his girlfriend back in Russia Yakov was suppose get married but then the Russian government needed him this could be the last time he saw his girlfriend he prayed to god that she's safe.

I do not use NS STATS

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Sun May 24, 2015 11:23 am

Muhammad had piled food into the trolley, then told the rest of the congregation to use the shopping carts by the store to carry food, as it was much more efficient than carrying it. Muhammad himself had departed from the group to carry the food back to the mosque. He had his AK-47 clearly laid on top of the cart so that no one in their right mind would want to mess with him. He thought that snipers may be in the vicinity, but he had no fear, as death would only mean that he would be given access to Jannah. He worried how the rest of the group would fare without the support of him and his AK, but he knew that they too would get the key to the kingdom if they perished on the way there.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Untied Federation of Russia » Sun May 24, 2015 2:29 pm

After Yakov got done eating his peas he decide to go to sleep and in the morning he will leave the store and find any survivors.

~The next morning~

Yakov woke up and heard someone enter the store he got his pistol and pointed at guy with a pistol in his hands luckily he hasn't seen Yakov yet the man had his back turn it looked like he was looking for food.

I need more ammo god I really hate killing a man who's just looking for food but I have no choice Yakov thought he aimed at the man's head and shot him the man drop dead on the floor Yakov went over to him and took his pistol ammo.

"I'm sorry." Yakov said before he left the store and walked down the street.

I do not use NS STATS

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Sun May 24, 2015 3:04 pm

Muhammad had decided to wear a black outfit for wearing during the night so that it would be harder for snipers to see him. Convenient as it would be, he didn't want to wear a burka, as it would restrict his movement and vision. Instead, he decided that tomorrow night, he would wear a black clothing and a black veil. For now, he would just go to sleep.

-the next morning--

Muhammad was thinking much about the Russian man that he saw the other day. He worried that the man would not embrace the Muslim faith, and therefore leaving him to stay alive would be sinful. In order to test his faith, Muhammad got up and headed back to the store to ask him for a contribution. Muhammad pounded on the door and aggressively shouted "This is the Muslim brotherhood! Open up!" After hearing no response, Muhammad decided to smash a window with the butt of his gun, then climb in to wait for him without being in danger of being ambushed.
Last edited by ApplePieistan on Sun May 24, 2015 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Untied Federation of Russia » Sun May 24, 2015 6:25 pm

Yakov kept on walking down the streets of New York he felt bad that he killed a poor man but what else was he suppose to do? Ask him kindly what if that man thought he was the enemy and shot him? But still Yakov felt bad for killing a hungry man.

May god forgive me Yakov said.

I do not use NS STATS

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Wed May 27, 2015 12:11 pm

Muhammad, now getting quite bored of standing around in Yakov's store, begins to explore the place. Muhammad also notices that he had left in such a hurry that he had forgotten to eat breakfast. Muhammad grabs a can of from the storage. He opens it with his bayonet, almost cutting his own finger in the process. Muhammad began eating the corn, thinking "If he really is a true believer in the Islamic faith, then he should not care that one of his Muslim brethren had taken from him. I was hungry, and the Koran does say to give to Muslims in need." After finishing the can, he throws the empty can out the window that he had broken open when entering the store.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Untied Federation of Russia » Wed May 27, 2015 2:21 pm

Yakov kept walking down the streets as he walked he felt the cold breeze of air hit his face the cold air sometimes reminds him of Russia he wishes he could be back in his homeland with his girlfriend but now he's stuck here in America.

I do not use NS STATS

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse