NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Would you Rather get...

Alex's Sentry Serum
56%
Valka's Mjolnir and Gungnir
44%

Total votes : 18

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed May 06, 2015 2:57 am

Hmmm.....Star involved Court of Owls now...intrigue rising.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Wed May 06, 2015 5:49 am

I have no idea what our limit for the Destructive Capacity and such is for IJ:B right now, right around Star Level?

Kaoiluja
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaoiluja » Wed May 06, 2015 5:52 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:I have no idea what our limit for the Destructive Capacity and such is for IJ:B right now, right around Star Level?

That's what I was told.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed May 06, 2015 5:53 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:I have no idea what our limit for the Destructive Capacity and such is for IJ:B right now, right around Star Level?

>Implying any of your characters could bust a star

Nah, it's fine about there I guess.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed May 06, 2015 5:56 am

Sorry for escaping.

But the more I look, the more I realized I'm better at controlling normal humans rather than superpowered characters.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Kaoiluja
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaoiluja » Wed May 06, 2015 6:07 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:Sorry for escaping.

But the more I look, the more I realized I'm better at controlling normal humans rather than superpowered characters.

That's okay. I'll just take this as an excuse to go on an angry destructive rage on Gotham. (Hint to anyone who didn't read, I am currently attacking the city with a giant Lightning storm. ;)

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed May 06, 2015 6:08 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:

>max conquers alternate universes as a hobby

ok

Never underestimate normal humans.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed May 06, 2015 6:09 am

Kaoiluja wrote:

That's okay. I'll just take this as an excuse to go on an angry destructive rage on Gotham. (Hint to anyone who didn't read, I am currently attacking the city with a giant Lightning storm. ;)

Yep, Gotham is now confirmed as a crapsack city.

Let's see....Batman's gone, the rest of Bat Family gone, Elena is heavily injured, Crimelords war broke out in Gotham, GCPD occupied, Joker killed 20, Breakout in Arkham, Gordon was shot, Court of Owls acted, and now there is an insane magician casting lightning storm.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed May 06, 2015 6:10 am

New Neros wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:

>max conquers alternate universes as a hobby

ok

I never do that.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed May 06, 2015 6:12 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Kaoiluja wrote:

Let's see....Batman's gone, the rest of Bat Family gone, Elena is heavily injured, Crimelords war broke out in Gotham, GCPD occupied, Joker killed 20, Breakout in Arkham, Gordon was shot, Court of Owls acted, and now there is an insane magician casting lightning storm.

Where the hell did Batman even run off to? I haven't kept up to date with the Gotham bsnss.

Altito Asmoro wrote:
New Neros wrote:>max conquers alternate universes as a hobby

ok

I never do that.

Then don't!
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed May 06, 2015 6:12 am

Kaoiluja wrote:

Sounds like a job for... *Looks through my thousands upon thousands of charecters*
... Grixia? Yeah, I feel like she could do some shit for once.
Plus I like the idea of a pseudo Villain saving Gotham.

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Kaoiluja wrote:

Dimension hopping necromancer to the rescue!
"I'm the hero Gotham needs... and the one it deserves. Plus you're stuck with me till Batman comes home so get used to having a bunch of raving zombies about."
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Wed May 06, 2015 6:16 am

Name/Alias: Kazuko Masaki, Grand Warlord of the Dynasty
Appearance: Base Form, Transformed State
Species: Human-Celestial Hybrid
Backstory: Following the end of the Nekron Incident (As Listed In the Masaki Database), Kazuko had announced his intentions to retire from the Masaki Dynasty and serve as It's figurehead and spiritual leader, as he was willing to fully put his trust in the now Fully Sentient Masaki Guardians and their Elected Military Leaders and Commanders, Kazuko also joined the peace corps with Master Shimura, dedicated to keeping the peace in the Universe as a whole, feeling that it was time to expand the ideas of peace further beyond their own Galaxy.

Powers and Abilities:

Weaknesses:
  • Kazuko lacks complete knowledge of the Natural Energy Technique thus prohibiting him from using the Natural Energy to an Ultimate Level like Master Shimura, as his limit for Natural Energy is somewhat smaller but much more potent than Shimura's own Natural Energy Intake.
  • Kazuko lacks the proper control of his transformation unlike Asumar, this attributes to a quicker time limit for his transformation as well as a substantial energy drain the longer he remains in the Celestial Transformation.
  • In comparison, Kazuko is unable to properly manifest Spiritual Constructs based off of his own energy and is forced to rely heavily on his Lantern Ring to properly manifest any type of construct.

Base Form Power | Natural Energy Power | Celestial Transformation

Destructive Capacity: Planetary Level, Multi-Planet Level, Pre-Star Level
Speed: Mach 100 (3402m/s), Mach 1000 (340,290m/s), Sub-relativistic (1% of Light Speed - 29,979,245m/s)
Durability: Planet Level, Multi Planet Level, Pre-Star Level
Lifting Strength: Class M (10^6 - 10^9 kg),, Class G (10^9 - 10^12 kg), Class T (10^12 - 10^15 kg)
Striking Strength: Class YJ, Class NJ, Class XJ
Stamina: Nigh-Infinite
Standard Equipment: Lightsaber
Intelligence: 250+

Optional stuff.
Theme song: -Will Develop Later-
Random Facts about your character:

Name/Alias: Asumar Masaki, The Silent Architect, The Avatar of Pride
Appearance: Base Form W/ Secondary Adamantium Armor, Mystic Pre-Celestial Transformation, Full Power Celestial Transformation
Backstory: Following the Nekron Incident, Asumar had resigned from his position as the Dynasty's Warlord of War, giving the position to the Representative of Masaki Guardians, deciding to marry Shiroma Ashihei after growing into a relationship with her shortly after the Nekron Incident, even birthing a child called Ryuichi Masaki, a child with unique powers and abilities, even growing attached to both his son and wife, training his son in almost all abilities that he himself knows, reserving the more powerful abilities for when Ryuichi matures enough to properly use without losing control.

Powers and Abilities:

Weaknesses:
  • Although able to access the absolute limit of power that a Human-Celestial Hybrid can reach, without the use of the Golden Lantern Ring, Asumar is unable to maintain the transformation itself for an indefinite amount of time.
  • The Truth Seeking Balls are unable to exceed a certain amount of distance from it's user, which depends on the transformed state that Asumar is in, if the Truth Seeking Balls go beyond the selected distance, they will dissipate and will eventually take time to reform around the user.
  • Without the Golden Lantern Ring, Asumar's energy while using his Energy Exoskeleton will begin to decrease at a rate that is faster than normal.

Base Form Power | Mystic Pre-Celestial Form | Celestial Transformation

Speed: Mach 100 (3402m/s), Mach 1000 (340,290m/s), Sub-relativistic (1% of Light Speed - 29,979,245m/s)
Lifting Strength: Class M (10^6 - 10^9 kg),, Class G (10^9 - 10^12 kg), Class T (10^12 - 10^15 kg)
Standard Equipment: Lightsaber, Golden Lantern Ring

Optional stuff.
Theme song:

Name/Alias: Ryuichi Masaki
Appearance: "My Dad and my Mom expect a lot out of me, they expect a lot because of my raw power, they both hope that with training that I can control my powers properly!"
Backstory: Ryuichi Masaki came into the world One Year after the Nekron Incident, his powers stemming from both Asumar Masaki and Shiroma Ashihei and it was only because of this does Ryuichi contain raw power that not even he properly understands. Over the span of his short life did Ryuichi receive proper training from his mother and father, learning to hone even some Advanced Abilities from them both, even able to manifest a Level 2 Spiritual Armor, when at Age 7, Ryuichi managed to master all Elements of the Firestorm Matrix and reach a Prodigy Level at Matter Manipulation.

Powers and Abilities:

Weaknesses:
  • Ryuichi is unable to manifest anything higher than a Level 2 Spiritual Armor without suffering a Major Power Decrease, as his power reserves are still slowly revealing themselves.
  • Like his mother, Ryuichi is very much unable to manipulate ANY organic matter as well as Primary and Proto Adamantium, and due to his Prodigy Level of Matter Manipulation, has a difficult time manipulating Secondary Adamantium.
  • Because he has not yet mastered Highly Advanced Force Abilities, Ryuichi is unable to manifest a Vortex Force Storm or perform the Sever Force Technique as he is still in training to understand Highly Advanced Force Abilities.

Base Form Power | Celestial Empowerment Mode | Celestial & Firestorm Matrix Empowerment

Destructive Capacity: Moon/Pre-Planetary Level, Planetary Level, Pre-Star Level
Durability: Planetary Level, Planet Level, Pre-Multi Planet Level
Lifting Strength: Class K, Class M, Pre-Class G
Striking Strength: Class YJ, Class NJ, Pre-Class XJ
Stamina: High/Nigh-Infinite
Standard Equipment: None
Intelligence: 198+

Optional stuff.
Theme song:

Atria, I'm going to utilize Master Shimura's IJ:B Application for IJ1 Shimura.
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Wed May 06, 2015 6:21 am, edited 3 times in total.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Wed May 06, 2015 6:16 am

New Neros wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:

Where the hell did Batman even run off to? I haven't kept up to date with the Gotham bsnss.

I''m working on it.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Kaoiluja
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaoiluja » Wed May 06, 2015 6:17 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Kaoiluja wrote:

Sounds legit :p

See, this is why we need batman he is gone for five minutes and the city turns into New Jersey, except with more explosives and a dysfunctional asylum that lets the criminals escape, like, every Tuesday.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed May 06, 2015 6:24 am

On second thought, Grixia might not be up for the task. *Sigh*
Oh well. Kao, how do you feel about Vladkaht fighting a Martian Green Lantern?
Or a White Martian Yellow Lantern....
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Wed May 06, 2015 6:24 am

What are the places most people are at? Because I need to decide where CeeCee and DeeDee will start.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed May 06, 2015 6:29 am

Siliarba wrote:What are the places most people are at? Because I need to decide where CeeCee and DeeDee will start.

Gotham.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Wed May 06, 2015 6:32 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Siliarba wrote:What are the places most people are at? Because I need to decide where CeeCee and DeeDee will start.

Gotham.

Basically, if you want to what's going on there, read the long post for Elena.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Kaoiluja
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaoiluja » Wed May 06, 2015 6:38 am

Charmera wrote:On second thought, Grixia might not be up for the task. *Sigh*

That works too if you want to use her.

What is wrong with Grixia? I actually thought that would be a really good match up as a magical face off of sorts.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed May 06, 2015 6:48 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Name/Alias: Kazuko Masaki, Grand Warlord of the Dynasty
Appearance: Base Form, Transformed State
Backstory: Following the end of the Nekron Incident (As Listed In the Masaki Database), Kazuko had announced his intentions to retire from the Masaki Dynasty and serve as It's figurehead and spiritual leader, as he was willing to fully put his trust in the now Fully Sentient Masaki Guardians and their Elected Military Leaders and Commanders, Kazuko also joined the peace corps with Master Shimura, dedicated to keeping the peace in the Universe as a whole, feeling that it was time to expand the ideas of peace further beyond their own Galaxy.

Powers and Abilities:

Weaknesses:
  • Kazuko lacks complete knowledge of the Natural Energy Technique thus prohibiting him from using the Natural Energy to an Ultimate Level like Master Shimura, as his limit for Natural Energy is somewhat smaller but much more potent than Shimura's own Natural Energy Intake.
  • Kazuko lacks the proper control of his transformation unlike Asumar, this attributes to a quicker time limit for his transformation as well as a substantial energy drain the longer he remains in the Celestial Transformation.
  • In comparison, Kazuko is unable to properly manifest Spiritual Constructs based off of his own energy and is forced to rely heavily on his Lantern Ring to properly manifest any type of construct.

Base Form Power | Natural Energy Power | Celestial Transformation

Standard Equipment: Lightsaber

Optional stuff.
Theme song: -Will Develop Later-

Name/Alias: Asumar Masaki, The Silent Architect, The Avatar of Pride
Appearance: Base Form W/ Secondary Adamantium Armor, Mystic Pre-Celestial Transformation, Full Power Celestial Transformation
Backstory: Following the Nekron Incident, Asumar had resigned from his position as the Dynasty's Warlord of War, giving the position to the Representative of Masaki Guardians, deciding to marry Shiroma Ashihei after growing into a relationship with her shortly after the Nekron Incident, even birthing a child called Ryuichi Masaki, a child with unique powers and abilities, even growing attached to both his son and wife, training his son in almost all abilities that he himself knows, reserving the more powerful abilities for when Ryuichi matures enough to properly use without losing control.

Powers and Abilities:

Weaknesses:
  • Although able to access the absolute limit of power that a Human-Celestial Hybrid can reach, without the use of the Golden Lantern Ring, Asumar is unable to maintain the transformation itself for an indefinite amount of time.
  • The Truth Seeking Balls are unable to exceed a certain amount of distance from it's user, which depends on the transformed state that Asumar is in, if the Truth Seeking Balls go beyond the selected distance, they will dissipate and will eventually take time to reform around the user.
  • Without the Golden Lantern Ring, Asumar's energy while using his Energy Exoskeleton will begin to decrease at a rate that is faster than normal.

Base Form Power | Mystic Pre-Celestial Form | Celestial Transformation

Standard Equipment: Lightsaber, Golden Lantern Ring

Optional stuff.
Theme song:

Name/Alias: Ryuichi Masaki
Appearance: "My Dad and my Mom expect a lot out of me, they expect a lot because of my raw power, they both hope that with training that I can control my powers properly!"
Backstory: Ryuichi Masaki came into the world One Year after the Nekron Incident, his powers stemming from both Asumar Masaki and Shiroma Ashihei and it was only because of this does Ryuichi contain raw power that not even he properly understands. Over the span of his short life did Ryuichi receive proper training from his mother and father, learning to hone even some Advanced Abilities from them both, even able to manifest a Level 2 Spiritual Armor, when at Age 7, Ryuichi managed to master all Elements of the Firestorm Matrix and reach a Prodigy Level at Matter Manipulation.

Powers and Abilities:

Weaknesses:
  • Ryuichi is unable to manifest anything higher than a Level 2 Spiritual Armor without suffering a Major Power Decrease, as his power reserves are still slowly revealing themselves.
  • Like his mother, Ryuichi is very much unable to manipulate ANY organic matter as well as Primary and Proto Adamantium, and due to his Prodigy Level of Matter Manipulation, has a difficult time manipulating Secondary Adamantium.
  • Because he has not yet mastered Highly Advanced Force Abilities, Ryuichi is unable to manifest a Vortex Force Storm or perform the Sever Force Technique as he is still in training to understand Highly Advanced Force Abilities.

Base Form Power | Celestial Empowerment Mode | Celestial & Firestorm Matrix Empowerment

Destructive Capacity: Moon/Pre-Planetary Level, Planetary Level, Pre-Star Level
Durability: Planetary Level, Planet Level, Pre-Multi Planet Level
Lifting Strength: Class K, Class M, Pre-Class G
Striking Strength: Class YJ, Class NJ, Pre-Class XJ
Stamina: High/Nigh-Infinite
Standard Equipment: None
Intelligence: 198+

Optional stuff.
Theme song:

Atria, I'm going to utilize Master Shimura's IJ:B Application for IJ1 Shimura.

They're accepted

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed May 06, 2015 6:49 am

Kaoiluja wrote:
Charmera wrote:On second thought, Grixia might not be up for the task. *Sigh*

What is wrong with Grixia? I actually thought that would be a really good match up as a magical face off of sorts.

Maybe.
Ah hell why not. She could use the attention.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Wed May 06, 2015 6:53 am

I guess Gotham would fit CeeCee and DeeDee, perfect for CeeCee to attempt restoration of order and DeeDee would love the Chaos going on there so they'd both want to be there.

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Wed May 06, 2015 7:45 am

Charmera wrote:
Kaoiluja wrote:

Maybe.

Char reply to me, so we can begin the final battle :p
What don't you understand? I CAN'T DIE!
As if that gives you an excuse to live.

Smoke the Meth Bobby. Smoke it All

Me lookin' hella swaggy
DragonBall Super Trailer#1

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed May 06, 2015 7:46 am

Of The Rnclave wrote:
Charmera wrote:Maybe.

Alright.
How are we gonna heal Hiroshi?

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Wed May 06, 2015 7:47 am

Charmera wrote:
Of The Rnclave wrote:

Alright.
How are we gonna heal Hiroshi?

The magic of plot devices, mainly sensus