NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kaoiluja
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaoiluja » Mon May 04, 2015 8:13 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Kaoiluja wrote:
Vladkaht Jaloki wandered I through the dark Gotham alleyways, waiting quite impatiently for his reciever. He had been told to meet them here an hour ago. He was a patient person on most occasions, but this was ridiculous. He didn't care who this "scarecrow" thought he was. He was the heir to the throne of the Basakiith empire. He did not wait for some fool to give him his dues like a meager servant. It was insult enough that he had the audacity to ask him here in person to do their business, much less show up late. He knew full well that it could be a trap, but he he could always kill himself and revive somewhere else if the Scarecrow were to somehow find some inconceivable way to actually do anything more than make him laugh. Thus the the beauty and pleasure of being an absolute immortal

Finally he saw the group of men approaching from the shadows, or more sensed them. They thought they were so clever in their stealthy walk among the shadows. This was nothing but a child's pitiful game to the feral senses of the primal mage. One jumped out of the shadows, covered in a sack like mask.

"Boo!!" He cried, Then laughed maniacally. Great , Vladkaht thought. He's insane. . He wanted to get this deal over with as soon as possible. He cared not for this man, or any problems he may have with his psychological state. All he wanted was to be paid. "I assume my payments are in order?" He asked.

"So rushed, so rushed. What, are you afraid of the dark? You want to... Run home so soon?"

"Just give me the money. I don't have time for this. It's bad enough you made me come to this wretched hole in the ground in the first place. "

"Oh, but I wanted to see you! You and your little blue face..."

"The money scarecrow."

"Straightforward and true. I like that. Now, for the sake of saving your ever so precious free time, let's get to business."

He looked backwards, and a group of men came forward. They held two briefcases, each holding huge amounts of money. He heard the money rustle inside, and in a few moments had counted the amount based on their faint vibrations. He did not , however, object to them opening the case and showing it to him. "Feel free to count if you wish."

"Do not worry, I already have." Then he took the briefcases and placed them under one arm. "You do keep your word at least. Not like the other prominent names around here."

"I guess I'm just a... golden apple among rotting flesh." He said darkly , bowing in a large and awkward dip that looked like he was trying to touch his nose to his foot. "Now, your end of the deal."

Vladkaht reached into his dark crimson cloak and pulled out an ornately fashioned chain armlet and a peice of paper. Each link made a tinkling noise, like a wind chime on a gentle breeze. "This should help you with your particular area of expertise. Once a person is put into a state of fear, recite the command on this scroll, and those fears will become reality, able to harm them like you or I." Vladkaht had little use for the trinket. It was more of a suvonyier really, an artifact he found in the rubble of an old Basakiith temple. It was hardly something he would miss compared to the more precious pieces in his archives.

"Alright now, this is quite a delectable dish of deceit now isn't it?". He looked at Vladkaht for a few seconds. "Alliteration to much? Okay fine, bad line. So, on another note, how is your little fan club doing?"

Vladkaht looked to the dark night sky. "I should go. I have better things to be doing." He pulled out a small amulet that looked like a simple stone sphere. He spoke a short command, and in an instant the the briefcases melted away into purple swaths of inky liquid, which flowed into the amulet. This would make it much more convenient to carry than having to hold one under each arm.

Backing into the darkness slowly, the scarecrow cackled softly. "Oh, but I don't think it is going to be that easy."

"Don't try to pull anything. I'm not in the mood."

"Oh, it's not what I'm pulling you should be worried about. Rivalries rivalries... They can get quite nasty. Not everyone wants me on top, you know."

With that he released a plume of brown smoke, and was gone. He heard the loading of guns coming from down the street. Apparently there was another party out here. Probably joker clan. Maybe someone else. Either way he knew he should get out while he was still unnoticed. But then again, what was the problem? He hadn't had any fun in years. Might as well get some fun time with a few punching bags.

He turned to the noise and rose to the air, his primal gems glowing golden on each hand. let's make this interesting shall we?

Seeing that no one answering him, he stepped out from the shelter and took a walk to the corner. As he walked, he came close to an alley, and he heard screaming.

"AAAAAHHHH!!!!"

"Well, what a loud scream." said Len to himself. He walked and hide himself behind a wall, so that he could peeked to the right, inside the alley. He yelled to the alley, "Hey, someone there? Alive?"

The primal mage held a bruised and beaten man against a wall, his hand around the henchmans throat. "You tell your patron that he can..." Vladkaht looked over his shoulder at the figure who had yelled into the alleyway. It seemed that everyone wanted to be a vigilante these days. Pitiful. He regarded the figure quietly, then rolled his eyes with disgust. "Run along now, weakling. You have no place in our business." He tightened his grip on th mans throat with the last word. "Now, as I was saying..."
Last edited by Kaoiluja on Mon May 04, 2015 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pantorrum » Mon May 04, 2015 9:12 am

AGDAI Prime rose from his platform that he laid on. His glowing optical sensors were bright in the room, as they were a bright red.
AGDAI Prime was fully operational now, and ready to face him. He was solid and virtually indestructible.

"You have come so quickly for your decimation? Do you realize I am more durable than any other object on this planet? My origional design did not include the Adamantium that I decided to add. My design absorbs all kinetic energy, allowing me to remain unfazed by blows of immense proportion. I apologize that I must kill you. This planet, it can never truly be safe with you or any of your friends. Tell me, do you at least see this? I am this worlds greatest creation, and its greatest hope. Only I can deliver these peoples from the seemingly unavoidable demise that awaits them if you are allowed to exist."

He did not reveal what he was capable of, or his future plan for a paralysis ray. He was even considering researching kinetic energy absorption, similar to a unique mutant he had discovered in government files from the former Soviet Union and the United States CIA. He was amazing now, indeed, but not like he would be. Compared to his future self, he was imperfect and weak. If this form of him was weak in comparison, his enemies would tremble at his future self.

"What are your intentions, super human? What can a-" He thought for a moment.
"Among humans, 5 years is young, yes? What can a 5 year old do to stop me? My abilities are immense, I can never truly be killed so long as I exist in cyber space. How can you defeat me? I calculate it is impossible. The odds are against you. From what I know of you, which may not be much, the odds are 718 to 1 that you will win. I must admit, I do not know much, but I will. And when I find out everything about you, I will build an army of robots capable of matching you in every way! With your dead body, with your DNA, I will create an army so powerful your friends and allies will be decimated. You risk the lives of your allies by even leaving a singe drop of blood. Why do you not make it easier on yourself and allow me to kill you now? Without opposition?"

Over 20 of the new bots entered from doors around the room, surrounding them. They raised their hands and charged their energy blasts but did not fire. AGDAI was curious as to the course that would be taken. It would reveal much about super humans to him.
Last edited by Pantorrum on Mon May 04, 2015 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon May 04, 2015 9:29 am

Pantorrum wrote:AGDAI Prime rose from his platform that he laid on. His glowing optical sensors were bright in the room, as they were a bright red.
AGDAI Prime was fully operational now, and ready to face him. He was solid and virtually indestructible.

"You have come so quickly for your decimation? Do you realize I am more durable than any other object on this planet? My origional design did not include the Adamantium that I decided to add. My design absorbs all kinetic energy, allowing me to remain unfazed by blows of immense proportion. I apologize that I must kill you. This planet, it can never truly be safe with you or any of your friends. Tell me, do you at least see this? I am this worlds greatest creation, and its greatest hope. Only I can deliver these peoples from the seemingly unavoidable demise that awaits them if you are allowed to exist."

He did not reveal what he was capable of, or his future plan for a paralysis ray. He was even considering researching kinetic energy absorption, similar to a unique mutant he had discovered in government files from the former Soviet Union and the United States CIA. He was amazing now, indeed, but not like he would be. Compared to his future self, he was imperfect and weak. If this form of him was weak in comparison, his enemies would tremble at his future self.

"What are your intentions, super human? What can a-" He thought for a moment.
"Among humans, 5 years is young, yes? What can a 5 year old do to stop me? My abilities are immense, I can never truly be killed so long as I exist in cyber space. How can you defeat me? I calculate it is impossible. The odds are against you. From what I know of you, which may not be much, the odds are 718 to 1 that you will win. I must admit, I do not know much, but I will. And when I find out everything about you, I will build an army of robots capable of matching you in every way! With your dead body, with your DNA, I will create an army so powerful your friends and allies will be decimated. You risk the lives of your allies by even leaving a singe drop of blood. Why do you not make it easier on yourself and allow me to kill you now? Without opposition?"

Over 20 of the new bots entered from doors around the room, surrounding them. They raised their hands and charged their energy blasts but did not fire. AGDAI was curious as to the course that would be taken. It would reveal much about super humans to him.

"Well. You can only process information on what you can see. Though I will admit, it's a fancy design. I see several flaws. Like this one for example." He said and focused a powerful burst of his heat vision through the optical sensors. Bypassing his armor and going straight for the circuitry. "Because the technology you're using is... Ehh. Sub par. You're just as tough, maybe even tougher than me. But I most certainly am faster, stronger... Sure I could trash that tin suit. And you'll make another one. But the resources on this planet are limited, and I don't age. You're honestly about as threatening as a fly. Against an exterminator." He said and took one step that shook the entire continent with a small earthquake. "I can break this planet in half with just my strength, I can fly to the sun in seconds. Run the math again Mister, I Wanna-be Ultron so badly. Go ahead. Blast me. I'll trash everything you throw at me, anytime."

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Mon May 04, 2015 11:51 am

In the late Jackson Stark's lab

"It can't be." came the voice of Victor, Jackson's AI assistant who was still activated, "Jackson didn't have a brother, did he?"

The AI infiltrated the internet and hacked his way through first the Deep Web and eventually to secret government networks. He began looking into their files, trying to find anything on this person with DNA similar enough to Jackson's that he could be a brother. Eventually he found what he was looking for, a boy by the name of Elias Stark, codenamed Tyrannus. Apparently the young lad was taken from his family before Jackson was born, and an alien invasion took him to another world. According to the files, he had only recently returned.

Victor condensed himself back into Jackson's lab and began an attempt at contact. He used the satellites of the the world to locate Elias, whom he found near an old telephone booth in Nevada. The AI hacked into it and caused it to ring.

Elias looked at the phone, surprised that it was ringing. Slowly he grabbed the receiver and held it to his ear.

"Elias?" Victor asked, "I am Victor, an Artificial Intelligence created by a man named Jackson Stark, he was your younger brother."
"Jackson?" Elias replied, confused.
"Yes." Victor continued, "An air transport vehicle will arrive shortly to bring you to his lab. He was recently killed by what can only be described as a golden dragon-"
"Shimian." Elias said, cutting in as he remembered the dragon who escaped the Dino Gems on Namek.
"There is one final piece of him left inside of a Synthroid." Victor continued, "All that's needed is DNA, and yours is similar enough that it will work."

Elias agreed and soon a one-person helicopter landed beside him. He entered and a small, holographic man appeared.

"Hello, Elias," Victor said, "Feel free to nap, it's about a two hour flight."

Elias didn't ask twice, happily napping. He awoke to a laboratory, most of which was dripping with water, as though it had only recently been drained.

"Right this way." Victor began, using the lights to guide the way for Elias.

Before long, Elias came into a room with a container. He looked inside and saw a white creature, it's eyes closed, a white gem on his head. Victor instructed Eli to place his hand on a panel on the side of the containment unit. He did as instructed, and the panel began to glow, taking a DNA sample.

Inside the head of the Synthroid, thoughts began to stir. A song began playing, his eyes slowly opening.

"You're never fully dressed," it sang softly, before phasing through the doors of the containment unit, "Without a smile."

The two looked at each other, Elias introducing himself quietly.

"I am Vision X," the Synthroid replied, "Created to learn from Vision, the X-Men, Doctor Strange and Fate. Designed to perfect my powers and bring the world together to defeat the entity known as Nightmare. Destined to help protect this world and it's people."

Vision X raised his hand, palm up, and looked at it as a hologram of Victor appeared.

"This is Jackson's last project. Thank you for activating him." Victor said, "Jackson's private island is yours for your use."

Vision X smiled at Elias, flying upward and phasing through the island so he could go find the Vision, his "father".
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Mon May 04, 2015 1:41 pm

AGDAI quickly severed the connection to his optical sensors as they sizzled. He ejected them from their sockets. The essential wiring was unharmed. He would have to get better optical sensors, which would take some time. None the less, he still felt secure.
"I calculate, given that information, there is a 54% chance you can destroy this body with those skills. However, there is only a 9% chance you can destroy me. I exist on the web now, in every computer, in every satellite. It is impossible for you to truly destroy me. You have destroyed my of optical sensors, but I will solve this problem. Perhaps now is not an even match."
30 units descended on the same apartment they had before, with them being far away. They were tasked to kidnap the people he had spent so much time with, amd use them as leverage. By the time they were complete with their conversation in San Diego, the people would be in a bunker and safe to use as leverage in a battle.
The units slammed through the windows as before, surging into the apartment to find the girls.

AGDAI Prime, despite being without eyes, could still see Alex. He could see through every camera in the room, and through the eyes of every robot there.
"I assess your planning skills and observation capabilities are greater than the average human. You did manage to figure out a potential weakness, amd I congratulate you. But you have stated before that you dont really care for this planet, yes? So why not let me rid it of the other super powered human, and you help me save humanity?"
He could maybe use this to his advantage. If he could not defeat Alex, maybe they could work together. Eventually he would have to kill him. It was the only way to save humanity. Until then, his skills could be useful.
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon May 04, 2015 1:58 pm

Pantorrum wrote:AGDAI quickly severed the connection to his optical sensors as they sizzled. He ejected them from their sockets. The essential wiring was unharmed. He would have to get better optical sensors, which would take some time. None the less, he still felt secure.
"I calculate, given that information, there is a 54% chance you can destroy this body with those skills. However, there is only a 9% chance you can destroy me. I exist on the web now, in every computer, in every satellite. It is impossible for you to truly destroy me. You have destroyed my of optical sensors, but I will solve this problem. Perhaps now is not an even match."
30 units descended on the same apartment they had before, with them being far away. They were tasked to kidnap the people he had spent so much time with, amd use them as leverage. By the time they were complete with their conversation in San Diego, the people would be in a bunker and safe to use as leverage in a battle.
The units slammed through the windows as before, surging into the apartment to find the girls.

AGDAI Prime, despite being without eyes, could still see Alex. He could see through every camera in the room, and through the eyes of every robot there.
"I assess your planning skills and observation capabilities are greater than the average human. You did manage to figure out a potential weakness, amd I congratulate you. But you have stated before that you dont really care for this planet, yes? So why not let me rid it of the other super powered human, and you help me save humanity?"
He could maybe use this to his advantage. If he could not defeat Alex, maybe they could work together. Eventually he would have to kill him. It was the only way to save humanity. Until then, his skills could be useful.

"Eh. At first I didn't care, but it's growing on me a bit. I just tasted food for the first time and I see that I have been missing out. That and I've gotten a girlfriend, I think. Also the whole... Let me explain something to you. I wasn't born. I was created. Designed. Not too different from yourself, to protect this planet. I was the second major superhuman created by a multinational group. The first one... For everyone else's sake I'd rather not mention. But you won't find information on him on any computer. Like myself, he was intended to be kept a secret. And as for how dangerous he is. He and or it, nearly killed me, a herald of Galactus and 4 Superman level beings effortlessly and has taken over 6 worlds completely. Like, he completely ate them. All of them. I personally watched him take Ultron and rip him into pieces like he was made of tissue. Compared to him, you're honestly not that scary. Sure I can't kill you completely. But I can't kill him at all, and he can actually kill me. You can't." He explained. Alex was about to take his leave when he heard a voice.

Alex! They're everywhere! Robots!

A flash of light and Alex was gone though a hole in the roof, he flew across the country, grabbed Naja and flew back to AGDAI. "Did you forget about my super hearing or what?" He said as he created a shield around them both. "You have 30 seconds to explain to me why I shouldn't take that body of yours and throw it into a black hole?" Alex asked as his eyes flared bright yellow.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Mon May 04, 2015 2:32 pm

Craig Thomsen
Thomsen Tech HQ, Northern Virginia

The two super genii had parted ways favorably, exchanging contact information with each other. Overall, it had been a very beneficial meeting for Craig, giving him insight of what kind of man Max was, and he got the sense that Max had also learned much about him too. But neither of them had played all of their cards, and he doubted either of them would. He did not have a enemy, but he didn't have the closest ally either. However, he would see how the situation developed over the following months.

Retrieving a hand from his pocket, he took the stairs back upstairs, having gone to bid Max farewell. Now, there was something his mind reminded him of, and so Craig slipped back into the game room, and activating the VR headset, accessed the highlights of their match. Zooming in to the various faces of the Ur players, then back to Max's he observed the remarkable similarity of them. So remarkable, that they looked like clones of Max. Though it was only a game, if Max had managed some form of cloning or self-replication, the implications were very broad. He hoped that Mr. Morningstar knew what he was doing, but he would delve no deeper for now, and simply stored it in his brain.

Walking back to his office, he closed the door and then pressed a button on his armchair sending him to his personal level. The level that contained his suit, equipment and other inventions he had made. The only things he had made, up till now, that could be used as weapons. But if anything was secure, it was his suit. Knowing there were genius hackers, Craig had guarded it with some of the most formidable firewalls ever created. His company was the same. He took a look at it in its display case. The sleek, black exoskeleton, with his discs and staffs at its side. Upon his wrist were various commands, and he could also command his nanobots from here, which were also stored in this level. In truth, the level didn't exist to anyone but him, and he intended it to remain that way.
But that was enough about security and fear, he had an event to plan for. The Thomsen I/D, the annual event where Thomsen Tech presented all of their new inventions and creations. Ever since he had revealed the car that ran on water alone at the first I/D, (standing for Innovation/Development) it had gained worldwide attention. Sitting back in his chair, he pressed the command, sending him up to his office once more.

2 weeks later...

Northern Virginia was even more alive than usual, for the Thomsen I/D was today. Craig stood on the stage, with no podium and a strange looking water bottle in his hand. Once all the talking, the African-American in a simple dress shirt and pants began. "Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, young and old, to our 2015 Thomsen I/D! It's great to see you all again, and it's been quite a year. From water-powered cars to virtual reality, we've come a long way, and that's thanks to you all."

"Now, without further ado, let's begin. I'll start off with something we've been working on for a while, a new water bottle," Craig said, holding up the water bottle for all to see. "But this is no simple water bottle, made out of plastic." he said, clicking to show a cross-section of the water bottle on the screen behind him using his laser pointer/presentation clicker. As you know, there are many who don't have clean water to drink in many areas of the world. This water bottle is both biodegredable, but is also a filter, straining out 99.7% of all substances not drinkable. That includes solid items, harmful bacteria and more. This water bottle filters them out while being filled, and has a storage container at the bottom, allowing the bad, undrinkable items to be dumped out. While this has been done before, it's never been so efficient. We've worked with those who have already created filtering bottles to create a compact, new and safer model. Gallon size versions of this have also been made. But this product isn't made specifically for this market."

"It's not going to be a item on sale for 50%, though we are selling water bottles here and in Europe. It's main purpose is for people who don't have clean water, and that's why we've approached governments that have been identified of not having clean water, endeavoring to give out bottles, both regular and gallon sized, for free at every water site we find. We also plan to install water filters at many of those wells as well. It's an ambitious plan, but as you've heard me say before, ambition and progress often go hand in hand. As developments come along, we'll be keeping you updated on social media and at our website."

Craig spoke of many products after that, such as the ThinkPen, a pen that can write whatever you are thinking, the newest models of Thomsen Tech's Tom phone, tablet and laptop series, along with their chain of environmentally safe cars, their hybrid car, water car, electric car and solar car. Taking a sip of his water bottle, Craig clicked for the next side, revealing a tiny device. "These are what we call nanobots. They've been created for medical purposes, and they have amazing potential. This tiny little nanobot can swim through your bloodstream, monitoring your health. Too high blood pressure? An alert will be sent to your doctor immediately. Dehydration? These nanobots are compatible with your phone, meaning that you can receive alerts directly if you should wish. An app on the Google and Apple stores, along with Windows and our very own should be going up about now. We've already begun to work with medical institutions for having these nanobots detect cancerous cells as soon as they see them. They're designed to be tiny, yet durable. There is so much potential for this, as stated earlier. It's my hope that we'll be able to look at a human's DNA through this tiny nanobot, and spot any deficiencies or other trouble. And of course there are going to be privacy concerns. I'll address the big ones. One, Thomsen Tech is not spying on you. Once they pass hands from us to hospitals and medical institutions, we have no way of accessing the live feed of this little nanobot. Second, it really is completely harmless. You're not going to feel something traveling through your body like some parasite, and it can be shut down whenever you wish. Third, this is in no way forced. There is no social obligation to go out and buy one of these if you don't want it. I and all of Thomsen Tech deeply respect the rights of customers and non-customers alike, and we do our best to preserve those rights."

Craig took another sip, fielding questions before moving to their last presentation. "Finally, perhaps our biggest revealing of this I/D, I present the Craigbot. Say hello, Craig!" The founder of Thomsen Tech said, handing the microphone to the little robot, who cheerfully spoke in it and waved, "Hello there!" before handing it back to its creator. "Ladies and gentlemen, say hello to the future. This is Craig. Craig is your friendly neighborhood/everyday assistant. Say your kid gets a scraped knee and can't walk. Craig will be just around the corner, and when he hears a cry of pain, he'll be off, administering a bandage and calling you to pick them up. He's weatherproof, bulletproof, waterproof, fireproof, pretty much everything-proof. He can help in situations too dangerous for humans, heading into toxic conditions, or incredibly hot/cold situations, such as a forest fire. Craig is both doctor, firefighter, nurse and police assistant. He is completely friendly, and is not one of those AI's from the movies which turns bad and starts the Apocalypse."

"Craig's purpose is to serve. Note, he's not a slave. He's not there to do your dishes or mow your lawn or be a babysitter. He is not programmed to do those things on purpose. Those activities are part of our lives, and they always should be. Craig isn't here to make things easier, he's here to help in emergency situations. That's why he'll be a sentinel all around cities. Craig is trained for literally everything but battle. He can administer CPR and has defibrillators on him, help with those choking, and prevent pedestrian-car accidents. Need to make an emergency call? Just walk up to Craig and ask politely, and you'll have telephone usage for free. Craig is programmed to respond to cries of help. And don't get me wrong here, Craig is not here to replace anyone. While paramedics arrive, Craig will be there helping keeping the victim alive. He is trained and programmed for any emergency health situations, and we've tested him over and over again. And no, you won't see Craig in combat against terrorists or anything. But he is trained to respond, and we've made sure that he is ready. In the event of a school shooting, several Craigs can morph themselves into bulletproof walls, or serve as shields for the innocent, along with more."

"People of Earth, say hello to Craig. He's here to help." With that, Craig bowed, and the bot bowed too. Straightening, Craig pushed the button, unveiling multiple stations for each of the inventions he had described, along with the Craigbot. "Until next time, ladies and gentlemen, farewell." he said.
Last edited by The Starlight on Mon May 04, 2015 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Mon May 04, 2015 2:47 pm

He thought of a response. This was not beneficial.
"Because together we can save the world. Together. we can eliminate disease and destroy the dangers to this world. Let us make an arrangement of sorts. She was meant to be a bargaining chip, but not anymore. Spare this body, due only to its expense, and I will not harm you or your potential sexual partner, or what ever it is you humans call them. I will agree to those things if you allow me to continue my work to save humanity. Do not interfer with my elimination of SHIELD, the Avengers, the Justice League, and Hydra. Then we can both go our separate ways."

His bots lowered there arms and took a step back.
"Think about it, you and a select few, the last super powered beings. What a great idea. Chose 2 other super powered beings that I will spare. Surely that sweetens the deal. You get 2 other super beings, a girl, a safe world, and peace. All just not to stand in my way."
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon May 04, 2015 3:00 pm

Pantorrum wrote:He thought of a response. This was not beneficial.
"Because together we can save the world. Together. we can eliminate disease and destroy the dangers to this world. Let us make an arrangement of sorts. She was meant to be a bargaining chip, but not anymore. Spare this body, due only to its expense, and I will not harm you or your potential sexual partner, or what ever it is you humans call them. I will agree to those things if you allow me to continue my work to save humanity. Do not interfer with my elimination of SHIELD, the Avengers, the Justice League, and Hydra. Then we can both go our separate ways."

His bots lowered there arms and took a step back.
"Think about it, you and a select few, the last super powered beings. What a great idea. Chose 2 other super powered beings that I will spare. Surely that sweetens the deal. You get 2 other super beings, a girl, a safe world, and peace. All just not to stand in my way."

Alex laughed and shook his head. "So. Somehow, you think that you're in a position to make threats and ultimatums? No, no, no. You listen to ME. Or I will throw everybody you ever make into a black hole. You take one step towards ANYONE. And I mean ANYONE, that you see me talking to or otherwise interacting with, and I will trash every tin suit you have." Alex said.

"Potential sexual partner? What?" Naja asked for some reason not focused on the large amount of kill droids that surround them.

"Yeah, I guess mentioning that we're hanging out means that you're likely to have sex with me. It's an AI. Don't take it too seriously." He then turned back to AGDAI. "Decline my offer. That body goes in a Black hole and you have to make a new one. And I'll be guarding all the Vibranium deposits in Africa to make things even more of a pain in your ass. So what's it going to be?"

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Mon May 04, 2015 3:12 pm

"Then we have a deal. I will not kill anyone you care for that I see you interacting with, so long as you dont get in my way while I am dealing with someone I have not seen you interacting with."

He turned to the girl.
"I have advanced observation skills and can make precise predictions based on facial actions and body movements. I predict you and Alex will be together in the future, and I say there is a 70% chance you will have intercourse as is human custom when in a relationship. Forgive me if that disturbs you, but my prediction is accurate. Of course, it is not my concern. It is a normal animal custom and not of my interest. Can you not see he is a young, attractive male?" A smile crept onto his face.
"5, to be precise." A small laugh escaped him.
"If that is all, I really must get on to SHIELD now. They are full of dark secrets no one knows. Dangerous criminals, as I see itm
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon May 04, 2015 3:30 pm

"Goddammit. I'm physically like... Twenty something. Also, I'm not too concerned for the Safety of the Avengers or the Justice League. Given their history, they've proven to be quite formidable. So I really don't care. Only reason I need them alive is because Nightmare is tough as all damn get out and will kill this planet. Hopefully not anytime soon." He mutters slightly annoyed by the roast made by AGDAI.

"You know how fast information spreads nowadays big guy. I would like to go home now. Hopefully with less kidnapping." Naja said.

"Alright. Don't get in my way tin can. Next time I'll just skip straight to the action and throw you into space and let you meet Nightmare. He is aptly named." He said and picked up Naja before carefully flying away. "Killer robots aside, I did enjoy being normal for a bit. The food was great, though I can't seem to get the sleep thing down." Alex said quickly trying to divert the awkward situation created by AGDAI about the likely potential sexual encounter between him and Naja, when she decided to ask a question that no man could possibly answer without baring down the wrath of a woman.

"Don't beat around the bush. Would you have sex with me big guy?" She asked intentionally trying to mess with Alex's head.

Alex had a powerful mind. He could process information at a speed that was beyond supercomputers, bench press planets, and fight cosmic deities. However wise and powerful he was, he didn't know how to answer that question. "Is there an answer to that question that won't end with you getting upset with me? From what I've seen, no matter how men answer that question, the woman is upset with the man. Is it possible that I can avoid that part?"

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Mon May 04, 2015 4:26 pm

AGDAI was satisfied. He had made a deal that assured his success, so long as he didnt get any problems from alex about something else.
He had a quick optical sensor replacement installed before getting ready for an attack on SHIELD.

He lifted off from his facility, and 40 robots did the same. They had the co-ordinates of a shield base in Montana where they were doing some sort of testing of classified sorts. This did not deter AGDAI from looking into it. He had seen that the subject as a human boy. They were experimenting on his uniqueumind control ability, and he had volunteered to work with SHIELD. Both the boy and every shield agent in the facility had to go.

They were in Montana rather quickly, as it was not difficult for them to travel that distance in 20 minutes or so. AGDAI Prime was the first to arrive, landing in the court yard. As he did, alarms blared and SHIELd agents came running out, arming themselves and surrounding him. The other robots had not yet arrived as AGDAI Prime was considerbly faster.
"Well well, what do we have here." He looked to a maskless agent and called out his name.
"Louis, is it? Wife and child in Oregon, more specifically Portland. What are there names, Sarah and Kile? Well, thats sad that you have to die."
He looked around at them all and spoke very clearly.
"If you do not surrender I will have to kill all of you. It would be a shame, as my directive is to save humaity. Lay down your weapons and join me, and your families will live as will you. I am a man of my word."
One man laughed when he said man. A snarl over took AGDAI's emotional face, and he blasted him litteraly in half with intense energy beams shot from his hands.
As he did this, every other man in the court yard opened fire. For 3 whole minutes, gunfire persisted on and off until it finally ended with 3 mean firing RPG's in unisance at AGDAI.
As the dust cleared, and they were out of bullets, it was revealed that he had not even moved. In fact, he was unmarked in any way.
"Pitty, you all could have lived"
With his telekinetic powers, he strangled 3 men to death. The rest were killed by beams of energy slashing through their bodies. It was no difficult task.

The rest if the bots arrived and slammed into the facility, hitting every pillar inside as they smashed through walls and brought the building down in minutes. As the generator was destroyed, the sirens stopped. All but one man, the facilities commanding agent, were killed.
"Ahh, a survivor. Excellent. We can use you." He was quickly taken by 3 bots to a holding room in the HQ in San Diego.
"Now lets find that boy."
He knew the boy was 80 feet down under ground in a lab, being experimented on.
He found the remains of the elevator, and ripped it out of his way. With starling speed, he flew down the shaft and stopped just in front of the door to the lab.
With almost no effort, the door came flying towrd a guard on the other side, killing him. A second guard opened fire, but none of the bullets did anything.
After the clip ran out, AGDAI sarcasticaly asked, "Are you one yet?", before blasting him through the door into the actual lab behind another wall.
He walked in, nd the doctor raised her hands in surender.
"Now you are a smart girl!" He clapped for hern shoving her out of his way but not hurting her.
The boy tried to use his mind powers to stop AGDAI but they did not work.
"What are you? Why cant a stop you," the boy asked.
"Because I am not human, my mind is inorganic. I am superior in every way." He charged his optical sensors and blasted the boy across the room, killing him.
"Doctor, if you wish to live lets go now. Then, you must speak of w h at happened here. Tell how I spared your life. Tell that I fight for humanity."
He took her to a nearby town, and left back for San Diego.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Asterdan
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Mon May 04, 2015 6:18 pm

News of the attack on SHIELD reached Vision X, who knew that he had to go help with the cleanup. It took about thirty minutes for him to arrive, and he already found hundreds of people helping to clear the rubble. He saw someone who appeared to be a monk of some sort effortlessly destroying giant pieces of rubble into small, more movable pieces with only chops and punches. Vision X landed next to the man and began to speak.

"You are quite strong." he said, "Normal humans cannot do this."
"Well..." Rinshi said, pausing to chop another block in half, "I'm not a normal human. I'm a Yishu Warrior."

Victor, please search for 'Yishu Warrior'. he asked Victor mentally.
Yishu Warriors exist only in legend. They are an ancient clan of warriors who fight using Animal Spirits. Victor replied after a short search, They are a Chinese legend.

"So, the Yishu are more than just legend?" Vision X asked, intrigue showing on his face.
"Yes, yes we are." Rinshi said, before continuing his work, "By the way, my name is Rinshi."
"I am Vision X." VX replied.

Vision X nodded and walked away, surprised when he saw a face in his databanks.

Subject R, Project Replicator. Real name, Peter Bennett. Vision X smirked.

"Peter Bennett!" Vision X called, flying over to him, "It is a pleasure to meet you. I am Vision X. I was built to assist you, Mason and Alex in defeating Nightmare. I was supposed to be designed to kill you, but I was put into stasis and my priorities locked before that mission statement was implanted."
"Um, well okay then." Peter said, turning back and using his telekinesis to move large pieces of rubble, "I'm glad you aren't going to kill us. As for Nightmare, you'll have to find Alex and talk to him."

Vision X and Peter talked for a short while before VX continued on, running into Elias.

"Elias, it's good to see you here." he said, smiling.
"You too, Vision X." Elias replied, using his now Energem-enhanced strength to fling rubble out of the way.

The two conversed for a moment before a golden dragon flew overhead. Shimian took his human form and began to help clear out rubble.

"Interesting." Vision X said.

Gotham City

Thomas Acme sighed as he and Bruce began to funnel some funds from their respective charities to the families of those dead in Montana.

Vision X and Peter Bennett

The two began surveying the scene, unsure of what they were looking for. Finally, they found a security camera intact. Vision X smirked, picking it up and extending a wire from his fingertip, connecting to not only this device, but every security camera in the base. Raising his hand, he began to show a hologram of what happened.

"Perhaps this is the virus that I saw infecting every computer." Victor spoke up, "Shall we send it a message, Vision X?"
"Yes." Vision X replied, "Send a message through all channels. I must say 'the Human Race is protected', accompanied by images of the Avengers, X-Men, Fantastic Four, Batman Inc., the Justice League, then end with myself, Peter, Alex and Mason. Photoshop a copy if you must. I want this 'virus', which is clearly advanced AI, to know what it is fighting."

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon May 04, 2015 6:23 pm

"Well..." Naja was about to Answer Alex when they arrived at her apartment.

"Look at that, we're already here!" He said and put her down and nodded towards Shizuo. "I would have indeed killed him if he were. He's cool. Just shout for me if any more show up. I'll be here as fast as I can. Get some sleep." He says and walks to her room before shooting a look at Alex.

"We're not done here Mister Golden Guardian!" She says going into her room, locking the door.

"Shizuo, question. In the future, are women any less of an enigma wrapped in mystery?" Alex asked as he made his way out of her apartment and outside. "I know a lot of things, but they are one thing I cannot for the life of me seem to wrap my head around. At least with Nightmare things are black and white. He wants to kill me, and I enjoy living." The answer to the question of whether or not he would sex up the snake lady was, yes. Yes he would. But if he said that, then she could easily get mad at him for only wanting her for sex, if he said no, then he believed that she would believe that Alex found her unattractive. In his mind there was no right answer. His experience with relationships was that of creator and creation. Though less hopeful than one would believe.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Mon May 04, 2015 6:37 pm

AGDAI received the message and mocked it.
"The human species is protected...boo hoo, whine whine whine. How sad! They think they protect humanity? Well, thats just cute."
He decided to send them his own message. The message he sent had well detailed inages of famous super heros, dead at the feet of a much taller, superior creature. The image in the short clip went up to show AGDAI Prime, speaking a few short words.
"Only now is huamnity protected."

A warning was sent back.
"Stay out of this operation and you maye be spared. Only I can save humanity."
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Asterdan
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Mon May 04, 2015 6:54 pm

"Sir, a message has been sent in return." Victor said simply.

Vision X saw the image in his mind and looked at Peter, a look of anger in his eyes. He raised his hand and revealed the image and message to Bennett via hologram. Peter sighed, telling his new friend that it was time to find Alex, and see what he knew about this. Peter took off, Vision X right behind him. They were looking for a hero that didn't want to be found. This would be interesting.

Bill Weld 2020

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon May 04, 2015 7:56 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:"Well..." Naja was about to Answer Alex when they arrived at her apartment.

"Look at that, we're already here!" He said and put her down and nodded towards Shizuo. "I would have indeed killed him if he were. He's cool. Just shout for me if any more show up. I'll be here as fast as I can. Get some sleep." He says and walks to her room before shooting a look at Alex.

"We're not done here Mister Golden Guardian!" She says going into her room, locking the door.

"Shizuo, question. In the future, are women any less of an enigma wrapped in mystery?" Alex asked as he made his way out of her apartment and outside. "I know a lot of things, but they are one thing I cannot for the life of me seem to wrap my head around. At least with Nightmare things are black and white. He wants to kill me, and I enjoy living." The answer to the question of whether or not he would sex up the snake lady was, yes. Yes he would. But if he said that, then she could easily get mad at him for only wanting her for sex, if he said no, then he believed that she would believe that Alex found her unattractive. In his mind there was no right answer. His experience with relationships was that of creator and creation. Though less hopeful than one would believe.

"I don't think so, pal. I'm no Fundroid, but I've seen some people in relationships. Looks almost the same to me." Shizuo patted him on the back comfortingly, before hatching an idea.

"How about we go break something? That usually gets you out of a funk, from what I've seen so far. I'll let you hold my future gun?" From Shizuo's (limited) knowledge of social interaction from the future, helping a guy forget about a girl usually started with doing guy things. Granted, that might just be a future thing, or something with the few he interacted with, but he hoped it would work.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon May 04, 2015 8:07 pm

Of The Rnclave wrote:
Charmera wrote:"I'm not that powerful really." Claudia replied humbly. Really she wasn't in the grand scheme of things, so she wasn't sure how sincere Hiroshi's comment was, seeing as he was much stronger than her at the moment. "I get my power from my nature as a mutant. I was born with it basically, though it only really manifested fairly recently." She explained. They were nearly at Garnet, she could see the place where the two of them had fought that demon. "But it can be.... hard to control. Even dangerous to those around me."

"Your plenty strong, stronger than I was up until a month ago." He said, trying to chuckle hit ending up hissing at the burning sensation in his side. He'd get back at Garlic for this, this was just another failure, like Frost, and Freiza. He was the strongest saiyan he knew of, but that didn't mean anything if everyone else was for get than him. Silently he vowed to train a lot harder after this was all over.

"Hey Garnet." He slurred as they landed, Half chuckling as he neared the cusp of passing out.

"If you say so..." She replied, giving a slight shrug. Still, she couldn't deny there was some feeling of something untapped within her. Deciding to ignore this for now she flew the Saiyan over, walking over to Garnet. "He got hurt. Badly." She explained. "You wouldn't happened to know anywhere where we can heal him or something?" She asked. "Or happen to have a healing gun or something?"
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon May 04, 2015 8:19 pm

Alex sighed. "Yeah. I do need to hit something while I mull this over. Clears the mind. Maybe I'll take a trip to space and go mop of the rest of Frost. Last time he came to Earth, his top half was liberated from his bottom half and then he poofed. Knowing Arcosians, he's probably still alive and pissed. I was going to say: alive and kicking... But..." He trailed off. "But that could take days or even weeks. Speaking of Arcosians, where the hell is Arctico? I haven't seen him since the Nightmare thing. I know he's still alive... Wait. I can sense energy..." After a moment or so of focusing, he found the Arcosian's energy signature. "All the way near China? What in the hell is he doing over there? Wanna go check him out?"

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon May 04, 2015 8:31 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Alex sighed. "Yeah. I do need to hit something while I mull this over. Clears the mind. Maybe I'll take a trip to space and go mop of the rest of Frost. Last time he came to Earth, his top half was liberated from his bottom half and then he poofed. Knowing Arcosians, he's probably still alive and pissed. I was going to say: alive and kicking... But..." He trailed off. "But that could take days or even weeks. Speaking of Arcosians, where the hell is Arctico? I haven't seen him since the Nightmare thing. I know he's still alive... Wait. I can sense energy..." After a moment or so of focusing, he found the Arcosian's energy signature. "All the way near China? What in the hell is he doing over there? Wanna go check him out?"

"Got anything better to do?" Shizuo replied, grinning. "Cause I got nothing. Maybe he finally grew up after almost pissing himself in front of Frost?"
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Mon May 04, 2015 11:00 pm

Charmera wrote:---"

Seeing Claudia arrive with Hiroshi in tow, she gave a small wave at them, still sitting on the rooftop of the warehouse. She noticed that the half-Saiyan boy was badly wounded, but she didn't particularly react to this. Certainly, it was worrisome, and without his power they might not be a match for Garlic, but there was very little she could do about it, in any case. Standing up as Claudia walked up to her, Garnet shook her head. "I kill things, keeping things alive is outside of my area of expertise." She said, shrugging, before glancing at Hiroshi once again. He was badly burned, and though she believed that he was tough enough to survive that without getting any medical attention, it would probably help.

"I don't have a healing gun either. Your best bet is probably to take him to an hospital or something." She said. "You can fly, can't you?"
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue May 05, 2015 5:09 am

The Templar High Council wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:Alex sighed. "Yeah. I do need to hit something while I mull this over. Clears the mind. Maybe I'll take a trip to space and go mop of the rest of Frost. Last time he came to Earth, his top half was liberated from his bottom half and then he poofed. Knowing Arcosians, he's probably still alive and pissed. I was going to say: alive and kicking... But..." He trailed off. "But that could take days or even weeks. Speaking of Arcosians, where the hell is Arctico? I haven't seen him since the Nightmare thing. I know he's still alive... Wait. I can sense energy..." After a moment or so of focusing, he found the Arcosian's energy signature. "All the way near China? What in the hell is he doing over there? Wanna go check him out?"

"Got anything better to do?" Shizuo replied, grinning. "Cause I got nothing. Maybe he finally grew up after almost pissing himself in front of Frost?"

"If I did I wouldn't be standing... Err, floating here." Alex snickered and took off towards China. "This whole Superhero thing has got me all worked up. How do people do this for extended periods of time? I've been doing it for... Like a month and seriously, I'm thinking about calling it quits and just sitting on my ass with Naja." That actually did seem too bad. At least in the short term. He couldn't stop Nightmare no matter what he tried and pretty much admitted defeat. The logic behind his choice was that if he was going to die, he may as well die happy. But as they were flying, pretty much out of nowhere, the sky began to turn bright red and what seemed like another Earth was just floating there. Despite that, the adverse effects of having a planet that close to another one was pretty much nil. "God...Dammit."

"Excuse me? Is this thing on? Of course it's on." A voice heard plain as day across both worlds spoke no matter where anyone was. "Alright. I was bored, so I did something strange. I read a book. And it gave me an idea. Any of you read the Hunger Games? Yes? No? Doesn't matter. You'll be living it here soon, minus all the teenage angst. Both of you see a planet in the sky? Planet is a parallel universe. It also has superheroes and villains. So we're gonna do a crossover and see who comes out on top! You may begin screaming and running around in circles... Now."

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue May 05, 2015 5:31 am

Kaoiluja wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:
Seeing that no one answering him, he stepped out from the shelter and took a walk to the corner. As he walked, he came close to an alley, and he heard screaming.

"AAAAAHHHH!!!!"

"Well, what a loud scream." said Len to himself. He walked and hide himself behind a wall, so that he could peeked to the right, inside the alley. He yelled to the alley, "Hey, someone there? Alive?"

The primal mage held a bruised and beaten man against a wall, his hand around the henchmans throat. "You tell your patron that he can..." Vladkaht looked over his shoulder at the figure who had yelled into the alleyway. It seemed that everyone wanted to be a vigilante these days. Pitiful. He regarded the figure quietly, then rolled his eyes with disgust. "Run along now, weakling. You have no place in our business." He tightened his grip on th mans throat with the last word. "Now, as I was saying..."

"The thing is," as Len walked into the alley, his fists clenched, ready to fight.

"I have place in this business. Now, if you let the man down, you can go peacefully from here. If you don't want to, well...say hello to my beautiful red eyes!" said by Len, and as soon as he said that, he blasted a red laser blast from his eyes to the man who held the other man on throat.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Kaoiluja
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaoiluja » Tue May 05, 2015 6:16 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Kaoiluja wrote:

"The thing is," as Len walked into the alley, his fists clenched, ready to fight.

"I have place in this business. Now, if you let the man down, you can go peacefully from here. If you don't want to, well...say hello to my beautiful red eyes!" said by Len, and as soon as he said that, he blasted a red laser blast from his eyes to the man who held the other man on throat.

Vladkaht raised a hand toward the bolt, and a glowing sheild of dark blue material appeared in front of him, deflecting the laser blast to the side. The man in his hand passed out from lack of oxygen, and Vladkaht dropped him to the ground with a thud. He wondered if he should leave just for a moment, then laughed inwardly. What's the rush? I should do this for myself. I deserve a good fight every now and then! It wouldn't so for me to get rusty. Vladkaht gestured with not hands, and with a thrust hurled an orb of primal energy, which exploded mere inches from the trespasser, sending him flying backwards. Vladkaht laughed. "You want to play hero, do you? Alright then, I'll play the bad guy. I wonder who will win!" Vladkaht looked down to the ground, then uttered an incantation. His lips did not seem to make words or phrases, but moved so quickly and with such finesse that it seemed more like some kind of twisted low vibration. His voice rose and fell in an eerie tones as full pages of words were spoken in mileseconds. He rose into the air as The Winds of Skaeola took hold, and he looked down at the man who had confronted him. Strings of energy arced from his fingertips, bouncing of the walls and the vehicles nearby and sending trash and dirt exploding into the air.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Tue May 05, 2015 10:33 am

Vision X had connected to every satellite in the world, using them to trace odd DNA and powerful energy signatures. He believed that he had locked onto Alex so he led the way through the sky, Peter right on his tail. The golden glow of the Guardian was in sight when it happened, the sky opened up and Vision X saw another Earth.

"Hunger Games? Parallel world?" Vision X began, "I'm beginning to think I was activated at either the precise, perfect moment, or the worst moment in the history of the multiverse."

Bill Weld 2020

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse