NATION

PASSWORD

How Do I Do Anything

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Excidium Planetis
Powerbroker

Founded: May 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Excidium Planetis » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:13 am

Unitus wrote:So i have an issue about my national animal. I have three options "eat" "kill" "back off the industrialization" which option has more people killed by my animal?

I think backing off the industrialization. I believe the better your nation's environment, the higher numbers of deaths due to animal attacks.

There's also another issue about what to do with the overpopulation of your animal, and one of the options has a trainer getting attacked by your animal tell you that they're really nice creatures. Choosing that option increases animal attacks.
Last edited by Excidium Planetis on Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current Ambassador: Adelia Meritt
Ex-Ambassador: Cornelia Schultz, author of GA#355 and GA#368.
#MakeLegislationFunnyAgain
Singaporean Transhumans wrote:You didn't know about Excidium? The greatest space nomads in the NS multiverse with a healthy dose (read: over 9000 percent) of realism?
Saveyou Island wrote:"Warmest welcomes to the Assembly, ambassador. You'll soon learn to hate everyone here."
Imperium Anglorum wrote:Digital Network Defence is pretty meh
Tier 9 nation, according to my index.Made of nomadic fleets.

News: AI wins Dawn Fleet election for High Counselor.

Iblania
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Iblania » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:25 pm

I think it says a lot about this game when clicking on "People" shows you causes of death :p

On an unrelated note, it looks like I have good healthcare because 86% die of old age! ... and 11% die of getting lost in the wilderness. Yikes.
Because Antarctica, that's why!

Jute
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 28, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Jute » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:50 pm

Iblania wrote:I think it says a lot about this game when clicking on "People" shows you causes of death :p

On an unrelated note, it looks like I have good healthcare because 86% die of old age! ... and 11% die of getting lost in the wilderness. Yikes.

I used to have like 45 % of the latter :P
Carl Sagan, astrophysicist and atheist wrote:"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality.
When we recognize our place in an immensity of light-years and in the passage of ages,
when we grasp the intricacy, beauty, and subtlety of life, then that soaring feeling,
that sense of elation and humility combined, is surely spiritual...
The notion that science and spirituality are somehow mutually exclusive does a disservice to both."
Italios wrote:Jute's probably some sort of Robin Hood-type outlaw
"Boys and girls so happy, young and gay / Don't let false worldly joy carry your hearts away."

See the Jutean language! Talk to me about all. Avian air force flag (via) Is Religion Dangerous?

Excidium Planetis
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Excidium Planetis » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:24 pm

Jute wrote:
Iblania wrote:I think it says a lot about this game when clicking on "People" shows you causes of death :p

I used to have like 45 % of the latter :P

I'm more concerned that my nation apparently executes more people than are murdered... meaning we either extend capital punishment to a lot of non-murderers, or we end up executing a lot of people for murders they didn't commit.
Singaporean Transhumans wrote:You didn't know about Excidium? The greatest space nomads in the NS multiverse with a healthy dose (read: over 9000 percent) of realism?
Saveyou Island wrote:"Warmest welcomes to the Assembly, ambassador. You'll soon learn to hate everyone here."

Jute
Postmaster-General

Postby Jute » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:31 pm

Excidium Planetis wrote:
Jute wrote:I used to have like 45 % of the latter :P

I'm more concerned that my nation apparently executes more people than are murdered... meaning we either extend capital punishment to a lot of non-murderers, or we end up executing a lot of people for murders they didn't commit.

I'd say the former, maybe it's done to sexual offenders, too? I
Carl Sagan, astrophysicist and atheist wrote:"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality.
When we recognize our place in an immensity of light-years and in the passage of ages,
when we grasp the intricacy, beauty, and subtlety of life, then that soaring feeling,
The notion that science and spirituality are somehow mutually exclusive does a disservice to both."
"Boys and girls so happy, young and gay / Don't let false worldly joy carry your hearts away."

See the Jutean language! Talk to me about all. Avian air force flag (via) Is Religion Dangerous?

Excidium Planetis
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Excidium Planetis » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:56 pm

Jute wrote:
Excidium Planetis wrote:

I'd say the former, maybe it's done to sexual offenders, too? I

I don't think so, I legalized sexual harassment and don't remember dealing with rapists in any particular way. It certainly isn't political dissidents, it isn't homosexuals... I dunno. Maybe thieves? Copyright infringers?

Jute
Postmaster-General

Postby Jute » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:49 am

Excidium Planetis wrote:
Jute wrote:I'd say the former, maybe it's done to sexual offenders, too? I

I don't think so, I legalized sexual harassment and don't remember dealing with rapists in any particular way. It certainly isn't political dissidents, it isn't homosexuals... I dunno. Maybe thieves? Copyright infringers?

That sounds rather cruel and overly harsh.

Excidium Planetis
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Excidium Planetis » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:09 pm

Jute wrote:
Excidium Planetis wrote:I don't think so, I legalized sexual harassment and don't remember dealing with rapists in any particular way. It certainly isn't political dissidents, it isn't homosexuals... I dunno. Maybe thieves? Copyright infringers?

That sounds rather cruel and overly harsh.

That's the problem. I want to know who we're executing, and why!

My nation is very pro-business, so executing copyright infringers isn't too far of a stretch.

Kelpan
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kelpan » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:07 pm

I need help in becoming an anarchy...

Excidium Planetis
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Excidium Planetis » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:01 pm

Kelpan wrote:I need help in becoming an anarchy...

Political Freedoms: Legalize Democracy, Do not make voting compulsory, Hold referendums for everthing.

Civil Rights: Legalize Gay Marriage and Polygamy, Nudity (Do not make compulsory), Drugs, Firearms, and work to improve Women and Minority Rights.

Economic Freedom: Capitalism for everything.

That should make you look like me in no time.

The Republic of Altron
Secretary

Founded: Apr 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Altron » Fri May 01, 2015 7:59 am

So how do you raid? My guess it that lets say the region "home" is yours and you are raiding "away". you slowly start sending people to "Away" until you have more WA members in "Away" than "Away" had. you then vote someone into the delegate position at 11:59 PM, then what do you do?
the Republic of Altron Special Forces. Always on Target, Even when the Target it off.

SPOILED IT SPOILED IT SPOILED IT SPOILED IT SPOILED IT SPOILED IT SPOILED IT SPOILED IT SPOILED IT SPOILED IT

Arctriul
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Arctriul » Fri May 01, 2015 8:06 am

The Republic of Altron wrote:So how do you raid? My guess it that lets say the region "home" is yours and you are raiding "away". you slowly start sending people to "Away" until you have more WA members in "Away" than "Away" had. you then vote someone into the delegate position at 11:59 PM, then what do you do?

You move to a region that can teach you how to raid - There's a lot more to it then that my friend and it takes time to be taught.

*Coughs and points to signature*

Prophet Alphonse Silverstorm
"I’m a shadow that no light will shine on. As long as you follow me, you will never see the day."

"He who controls the battlefield, Controls History."

Singaporean Transhumans
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Singaporean Transhumans » Fri May 01, 2015 8:08 am

The Republic of Altron wrote:So how do you raid? My guess it that lets say the region "home" is yours and you are raiding "away". you slowly start sending people to "Away" until you have more WA members in "Away" than "Away" had. you then vote someone into the delegate position at 11:59 PM, then what do you do?

Ban everyone, duh.
SYNCRETIC COMBINE - SINKRETIČKE KOMBINAT
Factbook - Trobojka
JEDNOM ZAUVEK - ARMIJA SINKOMSKA

Zacherie
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Zacherie » Fri May 01, 2015 8:09 am

You have it somewhat close, however to democratically elect your delegate to be in charge of the region, you either have to be clever and get everyone in the region to endorse you, before your allies move in, or you and your allies move in all at the same time~
Getting the right time to move in is tricky though, and Zacherie only teaches those in his region.
WELCOME TO THE JUNTA BABY~!
Frisbeeteria wrote:This is spam hackery.

I'm Vleerian

Excidium Planetis
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Excidium Planetis » Fri May 01, 2015 10:33 am

Once you've put a delegate in place, you banject every nation you don't want in the region, you change the region's flag, change its factbook to celebrate your victory, and close all the embassies.

Congrats, you've joined the dark side. They have cookies.

The Republic of Altron
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Altron » Fri May 01, 2015 11:47 am

Excidium Planetis wrote:

Once you've put a delegate in place, you banject every nation you don't want in the region, you change the region's flag, change its factbook to celebrate your victory, and close all the embassies.

Congrats, you've joined the dark side. They have cookies.

How do I banject? and lets say they only have two WA members (1 endorser, and one delagate), then I only need myself, and two other WA members to take it over?
the Republic of Altron Special Forces. Always on Target, Even when the Target it off.

SPOILED IT SPOILED IT SPOILED IT SPOILED IT SPOILED IT SPOILED IT SPOILED IT SPOILED IT SPOILED IT SPOILED IT

Zacherie
Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Zacherie » Fri May 01, 2015 12:26 pm

That is correct. And to banject, you can open their nation page, and at the bottom below the endorse button, there should be a ban button.
Additionally, on the regional controls page there is a menu to ban nations from the region.

I'm Vleerian

The Republic of Altron
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Altron » Mon May 04, 2015 11:04 am

Zacherie wrote:That is correct. And to banject, you can open their nation page, and at the bottom below the endorse button, there should be a ban button.
Additionally, on the regional controls page there is a menu to ban nations from the region.

Thank you, Im about to move in and take my first region. Gotta start somewhere, yeah?

Zacherie
Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Zacherie » Mon May 04, 2015 12:03 pm

The Republic of Altron wrote:
Zacherie wrote:That is correct. And to banject, you can open their nation page, and at the bottom below the endorse button, there should be a ban button.

Thank you, Im about to move in and take my first region. Gotta start somewhere, yeah?

That is indeed correct. Best of luck

I'm Vleerian

Unitus
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Unitus » Mon May 04, 2015 12:54 pm

I heard something about an update time at 12:00. what time zone is this for, and when you switch all your endorsements over to your person, do you want to do it right before the update?

Takaram
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Takaram » Mon May 04, 2015 12:57 pm

Unitus wrote:I heard something about an update time at 12:00. what time zone is this for, and when you switch all your endorsements over to your person, do you want to do it right before the update?

There are two updates, 12 hours apart. The first takes place at 12 am EST, the second starts at 12 pm EST. And yes, any endorsement changes are officially counted when the region updates.

Zacherie
Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Zacherie » Mon May 04, 2015 2:05 pm

The updates start at 12:00AM est and 12:00PM est and each last around an hour.
The region you want to raid will update somewhere in this 1 hour period.

I'm Vleerian

Unitus
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Unitus » Fri May 08, 2015 7:57 am

well, I got banned from the WA. how did they figure out that I was using two of my emails to run two nations?

Jute
Postmaster-General

Postby Jute » Fri May 08, 2015 10:39 am

Unitus wrote:well, I got banned from the WA. how did they figure out that I was using two of my emails to run two nations?

They have their ways of finding that out. Easiest would probably be IP addresses, among other things

Marselesk
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Marselesk » Fri May 08, 2015 10:44 am

Jute wrote:
Unitus wrote:well, I got banned from the WA. how did they figure out that I was using two of my emails to run two nations?

They have their ways of finding that out. Easiest would probably be IP addresses, among other things

That's the most probable way. Literally every forum/site admin can see your IP after you access their forum/site, and imagine our admins/mods have a program of sorts that looks for more than one nation under the same IP in the WA. Or they just do it manually, either way thei gun getchu.
99.1% Chemically Pure Raider
Field Marshal and Major of The Black Hawks
Patriarch of the House of Vasentius

Revall wrote:I will train a flock of geese for 20 years as assassins and send them to find you kleo

John Jacob wrote:Your ability to make a convincing argument based on complete bullsh*t is very impressive

Raging Zen Master wrote:As subtle as "HELLO FELLOW HUMANS, I TOO, ENJOY BREATHING OXYGEN."

Knot/Ivo wrote:Nonsense, defender budgets are set to buying cushy armchairs, not bombers!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay