NATION

PASSWORD

British Hifax National Oil and Petrol (OPEN FOR BUSINESS)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
British Hifax
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

British Hifax National Oil and Petrol (OPEN FOR BUSINESS)

Postby British Hifax » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:08 am

Welcome to the storefront of British Hifax National Oil and Petrol Corporation.
We work from the largest port in the region, building other ports and carrying oil, gasoline and natural gas to the world.

Last edited by British Hifax on Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:47 am, edited 4 times in total.
P R I N C I P A D O....D E....H I F A X
Embassy Program | Royal Air | Principal Bank of Princetown | MoAA | Techint
M o n t e v i d e o , U r u g u a y

British Hifax
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British Hifax » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:14 pm

ABOUT US

Petrol and Oils Towers

Located in the financial center of the city and within walking distance of the harbor, Petrol and Oils towers is one of the tallest skyscraper in the city.
The buildings are located on Church St. corner Princess Juliana St.The buildings have 67 and 38 floors, were built by a famous brand of architects and engineers.The company is also a leader in construction equipment, is currently building the resort Marina Bay Sands, which has a three iconic towers already built and three other towers 40+ floors.

HISTORY

The company began as an exporter of concrete products and natural gas, with the passage of time the national government gave money to grow, and eventually the first oil fields in the country were found.
These grounds are owned and our company is the only one that can run with government permission.
Today was responsible for the construction of the great port of Princetown and others in the region, in addition to the growth in the financial center of Boat Quay in Princetown.
Last edited by British Hifax on Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.

British Hifax
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British Hifax » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:44 pm

PROJECTS IN WORK

Marina Bay (Boat Quay Marine)

Marina Blvd. (Princetown)

Marina Bay is a 360ha development located at the Southern tip of British Hifax. It was designed to seamlessly extend Singapore's downtown district and further support the city-state's continuing growth as a major business and financial hub in 10000 Islands. Reclaimed from the sea from the 1970s, Marina Bay is planned to seamlessly extend from the existing Central Business District (CBD) at Raffles Place.

Visitors to Marina Bay can look forward to an experiential stroll along the 3.5 km promenade around the bay with greenery all around. It is also 24/7, thriving and energetic place where people live, work and play. It has ushered in a new concept of city living that embraces all the opportunities and activities that the city has to offer.

The local community and visitors alike can enjoy the parks, waterfront promenade and participate in the events and celebrations held at the Bay. State-of-the-art office space and transport infrastructure provide seamless connectivity for companies and professionals. It is a place with a myriad of attractions and round-the-clock activities that continues during and outside office hours.

Marina Bay Suites (Central Blvd. corner Marina View St.)

Marina Bay Suites offers The Finest Living in Marina Bay. With 218 units of expansive three to four bedroom apartments and three luxuriously appointed penthouses, this 66-storey residential tower offers stunning views of the bay and is surrounded by lush greenery of The Lawn@Marina Bay. Marina Bay Suites truly embodies the spirit of an urban oasis, equipped with recreational facilities such as sky lounges and sky cabanas with stunning views.

Marina Bay Residences (Marina Blvd. corner Marina View St.)

Offering unparalleled bay-wide views and open balconies in almost all its 428 luxury apartments, Marina Bay Residences is the epitome of world-class urban waterfront living. With three exclusive 'sky lounges', one of which features an incredible infinity pool, it is the perfect place to live, in the heart of vibrant Marina Bay.
Last edited by British Hifax on Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

British Hifax
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British Hifax » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:11 am

STATIONS, FACTORIES AND REFINERIES

Stations:

BHOPC currently operates more than 10,000 service stations throughout British Hifax and 5000 on the outside, but we think that we can continue to build more in other nations.
All stations have BHShop are large and small shops hacentu simplest way, everyday low prices.

Factories and Refineries

Actuammente BHOPC has 10 refineries and factories, these are in British Hifax, the main operating from the port of Fontville, outside of Princetown.
Last edited by British Hifax on Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

British Hifax
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British Hifax » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:13 am

OUR CLIENTS

Last edited by British Hifax on Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

British Hifax
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British Hifax » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:28 am

OUR PRODUCTS

*Each Barrel=100 litres

‣BHOPC Standard Oil | N$100 Barrel
‣BHOPC Standard Pet | N$200 Barrel
‣BHOPC Diesel | N$100 Barrel
‣BHOPC Aviation Fuel | N$1000 Barrel
‣BHOPC Bio-Fuel | N$800 Bareel

CONSTRUCTION PRODUCTS

‣BHOPC Cement/Porlan | N$50 (25K)
‣BHOPC Construction Granes | N$900 (Per day)
Last edited by British Hifax on Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

British Hifax
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British Hifax » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:45 am

APPLICATIONS

Buy construction equipment (Cement / Cranes)

Code: Select all
[floatleft][img]http://i.imgur.com/MnynFk4.png?1[/img][/floatleft][floatright]British Hifax National Oil and Petrol Company
Battery Rd. corner Market St.
Central Business Center/Boat Quay[/floatright]
[hr][/hr]
[align=center][b]Buy construction equipment (Cement / Cranes)[/b][/align]
[b]Name of Nation:[/b]
[b]Name of City[/b]
[b]Name of Company[/b]
[b]CEO/President:[/b]
[b]Name of Project:[/b]
[b]Description of Project:[/b]

[align=center][b]MARK WITH A X (Multiple)[/b][/align]
[b]Cranes ()[/b]
[b]Cement/Porlan ()[/b]

To have BHOPC as your supplier

Code: Select all
[floatleft][img]http://i.imgur.com/MnynFk4.png?1[/img][/floatleft][floatright]British Hifax National Oil and Petrol Company
Battery Rd. corner Market St.
Central Business Center/Boat Quay[/floatright]
[hr][/hr]
[b][align=center]To have BHOPC as your supplier[/align][/b]
[b]Name of Nation:[/b]
[b]Name of Company:[/b]
[b]CEO/President:[/b]
[b]Products:[/b]
[b]Frequency:[/b]
[b]Duration of Supply Contract[/b]

British Hifax
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British Hifax » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:47 am

IS NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS!

The Recon Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Recon Empire » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:50 pm

To British Hifax National Oil and Petrol:

Greetings! Kauvers International Holdings LLC. is excited to announce that through our prior discussions, we will be issuing a NS$1 billion capital injection into British Hifax NOP Corporation for an exchange of 15% of shares! We hope to work closely with your management in representing our businesses interests by confirming our investment here!

Furthermore, we are excited to announce that BH NOP will be joining the Kauvers family as the 50th invested storefront on the GE&T forums! Congratulations!

Thank you very much, and we look forward to future partnerships!

Sincerely yours,

Mr Benjamin Crawford
Director of Corporate Communications
Kauvers International Holdings LLC.
Last edited by The Recon Empire on Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade