NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Would you Rather get...

Alex's Sentry Serum
56%
Valka's Mjolnir and Gungnir
44%

Total votes : 18

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:32 pm

New Neros wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Wait, what? You fought lady android? I don't remember that.

Kazuko is Jedi's dumbass Founder's.

Confusion. All is well now.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:34 pm

...Damn.
I missed this one.

Prepare for character.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:39 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
New Neros wrote:Kazuko is Jedi's dumbass Founder's.

Confusion. All is well now.

Most excellent.

Finland SSR wrote:...Damn.
I missed this one.

Prepare for character.

inb4 frenk
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:42 pm

Name/Alias: Jackson Stark/Injustice

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!):

Species: Human

Backstory: Tony Stark's cousin, Jackson Stark also inherited the Stark Family IQ. Jackson always looked up to his cousin, and dreamed of working for Stark Industries when he was a older. Jackson was homeschooled from his private island, and there he learned everything he could about robotics, as well as adaptive technologies.

When it was revealed that Tony Stark was Iron Man, Jackson decided to see if he could one-up his cousin. He designed the Injustice Armor, which was connected directly to Jackson's mind. It was powered off of himself, so as long as Jackson was alive and able to fight, so was the Injustice Armor. The Injustice Armor was also built using adaptive technology, meaning that it could adapt to any situation.

Deciding that he didn't want to only rely on his suit, Jackson made sure that he received the best training money could buy. He crafted a handgun which fired kinetic energy instead of bullets, meaning it never ran out of ammo.

The Injustice Armor has three modes:
Manual- This is when Jackson is actually wearing the suit, controlling it from within.
Remote- This when Jackson controls it from his private island. He can see and hear everything that Armor can, and essentially becomes the armor.
Automatic- This is only used in emergencies. When Operation Bad Wolf is activated, the suit uses all of its required knowledge to fight alongside Jackson Stark.

Powers and Abilities:
Genius level IQ
Peak Human Condition (Strength, Speed, Agility)
Skilled Marksman

Enhanced Speed
Enhanced Strength
Enhanced Agility
Adaptive Technology (Adapts to any situation)

Weaknesses: He is immature, hotheaded and prone to his teenage hormones. When using the Injustice Armor in Remote Mode, his physical body is essentially in a coma unless Operation Bad Wolf is initiated. The Adaptive Technology adapts just enough to survive. He's currently working on improving this.

Destructive Capacity: Without Armor- Wall/Tree Level
With Armor- City Block Level

Speed: Without Armor- 10 ms
With Armor- 100 m/s

Durability: Without Armor- Peak Human Level
With Armor- Town Level

Lifting Strength: Without Armor- Peak Human
With Armor- Class 10

Striking Strength: Without Armor- Class H (almost KJ)
With Armor- Class MJ

Standard Equipment: His Kinetic Handgun, batteries for said gun, mini-cable and grappling device, and Manual Injustice Initiator (essentially a watch that activates the Injustice Armor when he's out and calls it to him).

Intelligence: High Above Average (we're talking Tony Stark and Batman level intelligence). This is offset by his hormonal urges and brash tendencies

Optional stuff.

Theme song: This

Random Facts about your character: Jackson Stark is always trying to improve the Injustice Armor, and it's Adaptive Technology means it's always trying to improve itself.
Last edited by Asterdan on Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:46 pm

Is this reboot, prequel, or sequel?

Because whatever this is will be, I'm in.

And no, this is not a tag.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:57 pm

Name/Alias: Kyle Vannis/The Enforcer

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!):http://mm.gmstatic.net/18/147494.jpg

Species: Clones (from humans, so human?)

Backstory:
Trevor Grey was born as Number 11, as a part of experiment from European Union's effort to developed super soldiers and to be able to rely on their own instead of superheroes to protect their own nations and its security. The experiments also included clone engineering to clone one DNA, of the leader of the experiment, Dr. Trevor Gray, who voluntarily gave its own DNA as the subject. There are as many as 300 subjects, and as the project continued, 11 remained as the only successful ones and now armed with super soldier abilities, including super strength, super durability, super toughness, and agility. However, on one night, some of the experimental subjects went out and rebelled against the scientists and soldiers guarding the projects, killing almost all of them and almost unstoppable, but they are still weakened by the fact that they still able to be defeated and gained blood loss. From those 11, 3 killed, and the remaining 7 still in stasis, while one escaped. Using the name of Trevor Grey (coincidentally similar with the leader's name), he escaped to United States of America, posing as an immigrant and then lived as a homeless man in USA but with no recollection of his past and with his super strength.

During his time as an escaped experiment in USA, he began to knew about humanity's existence. He began to learned about basic education for humans, and later,he was recruited, sort of, after he intervened in an assassination attempt on one of the crime boss's in Gotham City by his rival, the Falcone family. The Falcone family saw what he did and decided to recruited him into their family, eventually earning him power. However, when the Falcone went to Bludhaven to avoid a significant problem, he was placed as the leader of their crime business in Gotham. His ability is still at the peak of physical conditions. As of now, he's the leader of Falcone family's crime businesses in Gotham City, and he looks for the better future of his fate.

Powers and Abilities:
-Super Strength
-Super Durability
-Improved Agility
-Improved Eyesight
-Basic Martial Arts and Marksmanship
-Intimidation using his imposing stature

Weaknesses: Weaknesses:
-The effect on his power made him older than his age.
-Their blood type is different from normal people, so they required blood transfusion from their kin.
- With no infusion of special liquid to his body, his strength waned.

Destructive Capacity: Small Building Level (He's a super soldier, but since his escape his strength waned, although he's still extremely strong.)

Speed: 100m/s (223mph - 360kph) He is fast, as well as learning basic speed movements involving vaulting and climbing and jumping while running.

Durability: Small Building Level (His durability is standardized in the experiment as to lessen the cost of the production)

Lifting Strength: Class 10 (5,000 - 10^4 kg): The mass of an adult elephant. (His lifting strength waned considerably).

Striking Strength: Class MJ: Megajoule class. Attacks can have effects similar to high-explosives. At high end we’re talking about outright building busting attacks.

Stamina: Peak Human.

Standard Equipment: A black leather jacket with brown shirt, a standard black gloves, a nice grey scarf, and the standard equipments of gangsters, with few military gadgets here and there.

Intelligence: As high as a graduated senior high school student with average scores.

Optional stuff.

Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dpy77SbDPJE

Random Facts about your character: He's a clone.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:57 am

That moment you realize your character is the oldest and most God-like character in the RP. :p
The Danish Confederacy - Waifu of the South, The United Eastern States of Europe- Waifu Islander, Mirakai -Waifu of kinks, New Babylonia - da kewtiest waifu, & Derpopoliss - mai best bud. are my Waifu's, & I love them

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Be careful, CC lurks in the sigs
I was running through the streets with my rows - Julius Caesar, on Londonium.

Nassan
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:39 am

Lingria wrote:That moment you realize your character is the oldest and most God-like character in the RP. :p

I think my character's the only street-level hero so far :(
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:42 am

Nassan wrote:
Lingria wrote:That moment you realize your character is the oldest and most God-like character in the RP. :p

It's not just you.

I like playing as street-level character, or at least as strong as Batman, with a bit tweaks.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:46 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Nassan wrote:

It's not just you.

I like playing as street-level character, or at least as strong as Batman, with a bit tweaks.

My guy can disintegrate people :P
Also he has quite the history involving America during the Cold War
The Danish Confederacy - Waifu of the South, The United Eastern States of Europe- Waifu Islander, Mirakai -Waifu of kinks, New Babylonia - da kewtiest waifu, & Derpopoliss - mai best bud. are my Waifu's, & I love them

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Be careful, CC lurks in the sigs
I was running through the streets with my rows - Julius Caesar, on Londonium.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:04 am

hhhhehehehehehe

I'm bringing Noreen back for this of course.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:42 am

Name/Alias: Noreen Shevaun O'Mullhollan [Smog]
Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!): Lunk
Species: Demigod
Backstory: Noreen was born in Limerick, Ireland to a single mother - daddy had left soon after she was conceived, no forwarding address. Her powers kicked in rather early - her Death Sense kicked in by the time she was five, shortly followed by fog manipulation at ten, and spatial tuning at eleven. At first she thought she was a mutant, though it didn't explain her seemingly unrelated powers. Still, her life remained semi-normal for a 'mutant' in Ireland, though her mother forced her to take self-defense courses by the time she was ten, mostly in the art of knife fighting and unarmed combat. That's when her fourth power, Body Language Analysis, started to come into being.

Turned out she was a demigod, though, and her father, Donn, the Celtic lord of the dead, proved her to be by showing up at her sixteenth birthday. Which went over real damn well. Shortly afterwards, she vanished, before reappearing a few months later in Belfast. Coincidentally a large number of criminal killings started to happen in Belfast, usually at night and usually during thick fog.
Powers and Abilities:
  • Death Sense - Exactly what it sounds like. She can 'see' the exact instant that everyone in her visual range will die in the form of a digital clock readout above their heads. This time can change dramatically depending on their actions.
  • Body Language Analysis - She can read your muscles. How, you ask? Purified hydrogen. Ooga booga booga!
  • Spatial Tuning - Currently limited to location swapping and disruption, and limited to her range of 6 meters. When she activates either of these powers, her eyes glow red. She can also use this to flash step.
  • Fog Manipulation - Exactly what it sounds like. Smog can generate and control a noxious, extremely thick fog that causes respiratory annoyance at best, and can actually kill at worst, as well as (slowly) drain the strength of anything in the fog, at a rate of roughly 0.1% power level every 5 seconds. She, of course, is immune to it. Can also be solidified into projectiles or blades. Her control of it has increased via training, and can no longer be dissipated so easily. She can control approximately one hundred kilograms of it at once, or around 120 cubic meters.
Weaknesses:
  • Body Language Analysis isn't that effective on other species or those with exceptionally different physiologies.
  • Her Spatial Tuning ability currently only has a range of approximately 6 meters. Flash stepping is very tiring, and she cannot manipulate fog while doing it.
  • Disruption, while capable of completely shutting off the target's ability to use any superhuman powers, can only be activated under situations of extreme stress.
Destructive Capacity: Small Building, counting her fog. Peak Human not counting.
Speed: 7 m/s, infinite counting spatial tuning's flash step.
Durability: Peak Human
Lifting Strength: Athletic Human
Striking Strength: High KJ, low MJ. Can focus fog into jets of extremely high-pressure water, or force it into the cracks of a building and cause it to rapidly expand.
Standard Equipment: 7" Tanto-blade knife, KA-BAR knife, Bowie knives (2x), various throwing knives
Intelligence: High school level. Speaks both English and Irish Gaelic.
Optional stuff.
Theme song: delicious
Random Facts about your character:
Last edited by Rupudska on Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:52 am

Aster, Accepted!

Rupudska, Accepted!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:28 am

Just wait until later on. My old Character stalemated Galactus, killed a Guardian of the Universe and fused with Doomsday.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:53 am

Name/Alias: Claudia Dawson

Appearance: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/ ... 2xtmfi.jpg
Minus the Armor.

Species: Mutant

Backstory: Claudia was a fairly normal girl, if a little boisterous and confident. Stubborn and free spirited, she was semi popular in school. Her parents had divorced, leaving her in her dads custody, though she had adjusted to life without her mother.
One day, she discovered her powers. She was at first excited about them, though secretive due to the stigma put on mutants. At first she had them fairly under control, but soon it started to become too much for her to handle. It got to the point where she accidently left her boyfriend at the time permanently and horrifically scarred for life.
As a result, she ran, out of fear of hurting the town she grew up in. Having moved far away with the little money she could scrounge. Guilt had corroded her, but she still tries to remain friendly despite everything.

Powers and Abilities:
Pyromancy: The ability to manipulate flames and heat.
Blue Flame: She can turn her fire blue for extra heat, though she can only do this with a limited amount of flame.
Wind Manipulation: The ability to manipulate air and wind.

Weaknesses:
Other than her incredibly destructive abilities, she’s a normal human.
Her abilities are rather hard to control, and she can be reluctant to use them.
She hasn’t had long to get used to her abilities either,

Destructive Capacity: Small town level

Speed: 100 m/s with wind manipulation

Durability: Human, though resistant to heat based explosions and heat. Immune to her own fire and heat.

Lifting Strength: Human

Striking Strength: Class H, With fire behind it and wind it could go up to MJ.

Standard Equipment: Not much. A phone maybe.

Intelligence: Fairly above average, but not amazing.

Optional stuff.

Theme song: Something about fire.

Last edited by Charmera on Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:56 am

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:00 am

:shock: :D
All of the yes! I love that song... Reminds me of fallout...

Crap... now I have to make a western themed character for Big Iron... A cowboy robot perhaps.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:09 am

Charmera wrote:

:shock: :D

Crap... now I have to make a western themed character for Big Iron... A cowboy robot perhaps.

Fallout 4 needs to be a thing. NOW.

Character list is added!

IC will be up soon! First Arc will be a minor Saiyan invasion. ROB! POST YOUR DAMNED APP ALREADY!

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:13 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Charmera wrote: :shock: :D

Character list is added!

IC will be up soon! First Arc will be a minor Saiyan invasion. ROB! POST YOUR DAMNED APP ALREADY!

Can IC be up later instead of soon? I won't be able to post for a significant portion of the day.
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:15 am

Rupudska wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:

Character list is added!

Can IC be up later instead of soon? I won't be able to post for a significant portion of the day.

The good thing about the IC is I can post it from my phone. I'll probably get it up before I go to work. About 4 1/2 hours from now.

Nassan
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:59 am

Hello! This is my application for one of Nathaniel's goons/team member, I'll probably just do this one as the rest of the team are pretty much just ex-mercenaries. Do tell if anything sounds terribly off, i.e. Whether the strength levels match up or if anything's against the rules. :)

Known Name/Alias: Richard[Just Richard.]

Appearance:

Species: Human ejected with the Extremis Virus

Backstory:

Richard and his sister were orphans begging on the streets of Moscow before being invited to join a privately funded super soldier project, hungry and desperate, they saw the project as a ray of hope, however after several trials of testing, only Richard was deemed suitable for the project and his sister was shot in cold blood in front of him, although he was devastated, he felt that the project was the only asset he had left.

Years passed and Richard was trained effectively in his powers, martial arts, and marksmanship, effectively becoming a deadly Extremis super soldier. One fateful day, he was visited in his facility by a young boy accompanied by a man around Richard’s age, the man was silent, but the boy told him his name, Nathan, and that his sister, whom he thought had been dead for years, was still alive but sold and hidden, along with this information, Nathan passed him a photo of a lady resembling a grown up version of the sister he remembered. Nathan promised him information, and eventually his sister in return,in exchange for Richard's loyalty and service. Richard gladly agreed.

Hours later, the Russian facility was in ruins, and the trio were nowhere to be found.

Powers and Abilities:

Healing Factor: The Extremis virus imparts incredible restorative capabilities upon the host organism. Superficial wounds close over and heal completely in a matter of seconds, and severed limbs can take minutes to regrow.

Exothermic Manipulation: Hosts of the Extremis virus are able to consciously raise the temperature of parts of their bodies. The effect can be controlled to the extent that it might only scorch skin, or increased to the point where it can cause steel to turn into a molten state.

Superhuman Strength: The Extremis virus enhances the muscular power of the host considerably.

Enhanced Agility: The Extremis virus enhances musculature to become more powerful in its motion, granting the host marginally enhanced agility.

Fire-Breathing: At the user's discretion, his/her lungs fill with fire plasma which he can exhale through his mouth.

Weaknesses:
The Extremis Virus is extremely unstable, and might cause the host to violently explode if emotions are left unchecked.

Cannot regenerate if head is separated from the body.

If the host is killed, the Extremis Virus will cause the host to violently explode, potentially taking out nearby allies.

Destructive Capacity: Wall/Tree Level, Able to punch through walls and trees

Speed: Peak-Human, up to 40Kph

Durability: Only slightly above Peak Human Level but has a healing factor

Lifting Strength: Class 1, but may lift up to 3000kg(roughly a car) under strenuous effort

Striking Strength: Class KJ, able to bust walls easily.

Standard Equipment: Private Communication Device- Issued by Nathaniel (Probably just a phone)

Intelligence: Above Average.

Enjoys eating, and he can afford to eat as much as he wants due to the Extremis Virus affecting his metabolism.
Might have had romantic feelings for his sister as a child.
Extremely Anti-Theist.
Secretly enjoys Disney family sitcoms.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:04 am

Mate, I'm gonna level with you. There is very little in terms of powers that I will say no to. Power creep is a thing and I fully expect people to become extremely powerful. He's accepted.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:59 am

IS everyone ready for the IC?!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:00 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:IS everyone ready for the IC?!

I am. Pretty much.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:01 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:IS everyone ready for the IC?!

No.
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse